Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 21, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through July 21, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Gabrieldoru

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2006 - 02:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Billy,
What is spiritual intelect and how can be spiritual intelect developed?
Herzliche Grüsse.

Answer

A spiritual intellect does not exist. Intellect belongs into the material realm and has to do with the consciousness. Intellect is the same as Vernunft und Verstand (reason and understanding).

In order to develop your intellect you can learn, think, feel, act, use/develop love, wisdom etc. etc.

Spaceman

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are the devas fictional beings, as you mentioned to me in my earlier post, who are they exactly and from where do they come (what is their homeplanet)?

Answer

It depends what you mean with “deva/s”. There are different meanings (Sanskrit, Findhorn, etc.).
If you mean “natural spirits” (Naturgeister), such do exist, here on Earth, but in another dimension.

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 04:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are there beings in the Proxima Centuri System? What is their level of technology?

Answer

There are no human life forms in the PCS in our space and time constellation.

Anday727

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 03:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
what is the name of Semjase's mother?

Salome,
Dejan

Answer

Billy doesn’t know.

Holland_escobar

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it necessary for a person to have access to the memories of past spirit forms to evolve? In other words can a person still evolve even if they never learn anything about their former lives(who they were, what they did,etc.)?

Answer

No, absolutely not!

Alan

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2006 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

when and how was the 'aggressor gene' given to all the races of the earth human if all the earth human races each came from diferrent planets, such as the japanese came from the planet nissan? Was the aggressor gene (which was also the gene responsible for giving us our 100 year life span bodies too) given to all human races before we came to Earth. Wether it was or wether it wasn't, could you explain to us a bit about how and when the gene was given to us.

Answer

Actually and naturally there are aggression genes within every human being because this is necessary for the survival of the human beings. But of course this is not meant to start a war.

The manipulated aggressor gene was disseminated here on earth during aeons of time.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 100
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

When did the ET's manipulate the aging-gene?

Answer

A very long time ago in the Sirius region (not in our dimension).

Holland_escobar

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know this question may have an obvious answer but I want to be clear about it.How exactly does
killing someone(intentionally)or taking your own life hinder or obstruct your spiritual evolution?

Answer

This depends on the person’s character and personality, etc.
This is a matter of the actual life and has nothing to do with any next life/s (no karma!).
To kill a person will give you feelings of guilt, a bad conscience, bad dreams, etc. etc. (and a hard time in a prison) etc.
These effects may even occur if you have killed a person during an act of self-defence.

Savio

Post Number: 549
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Thanks for your answer in explaining the delayed activation of the chromosome inside of the embryo.

I would like to ask which one is the major factor in determining the gender of a new born baby:-

1. the personality that enters the embryo or
2. the chromosome?

To what extend in percentage will this major factor in control?

Thanks

Savio

Answer

As far as Billy knows the chromosomes are the determining factor.

Technod

Post Number: 44
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
Would you know if there is something given/afforded {negative or positive} to a person that is well-known/famous or simply thought of?{in reverse}
{}does ones enviroment differ in some way if one {or more },are (for example) a speaker,a singer/actor,rulers,or dare i say preist/popes?

restlessly ignorant

Answer

There is no difference in receiving a gift etc. from a famous or non-famous person or vice-versa.
The fact that somebody is famous does have no effect on something given (except what is produced in the thoughts of the person/s involved/in question).

brian

Melli

Post Number: 120
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Before a spirit enters an embryo What happens to its consciousness when there are twins to be born? is there any conflict in its subconsciousness? I am aware that although twins may be identical, their personalities and belif system varies. How and Why?
Thank you

Answer

Each twin is a person by himself and has its own brain. Therefore each has its own personality, sub-consciousness, consciousness, comprehensive consciousness block, etc. etc.

Mhurley

Post Number: 136
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
You went on a number of time travel trips with Asket (6?) including back to 13th C France and back to meet Jmmanuel in Jordan.
My question is what were the other locations and time frames that you went on?

Thanks
Matt

Answer

There were also a few jumps into the future and into the past. One occasion was a “jump” back in time with Semjase to send a letter with the mail (at the time when Billy lived in Hinwil).

(Note by CF: I just realize that I did not specifically ask about the time travels with Asket, but in general.)

Hector

Post Number: 72
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy i hope you do well in the paradisiac swiss Alps.

I have been reading in UFO circles that the earth human mind does not have some kind of defense against "mental intrusion".That means if the Bafath or any telepathic developed race wanted to manipulate an earth human mind,transform him into a obedient robot,like hypnotised,it would be very easy for him,and the earth human would be defenseless.(Mind control).That would have been the case of Adolf Hitler.

Can mind intrusion defense be trained,and has it something to do with cognition of reality and the stages of human evolution (intelectual life,real life,spiritual life,creational life)?

That would be the negative side of mind manipulation,the positive would be Peace Meditation,using impulses to awake logic and creational thoughts,freeing us from those non rational,non spiritual political and religious leaders.

Answer

(Well, the Swiss Alps are a couple of kilometres away from the hills where Billy lives.)

Yes, defence against mind intrusion can be trained. You have to live in reality and may/must not hang on to illusions etc.

The Peace Meditation is not the opposite of the negative mind intrusion, but a neutral force or power.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 134
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My question concerns the development of free-energy-from-space technology. Many people claim such technology currently exists but is being suppressed by the “big-energy” cartel. This can be rationalized to some extent concerning the western industrialized nations that are so dependent on fossil fuels and nuclear power. The “powers-that-be” enjoy record profits and want to keep it that way. However, things are different in Asia, especially China, where the rate of energy consumption is accelerating dramatically, and they are even considering attacking the US (their biggest trading partner) should the US attack Iran. (Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face!)

I would think implementing free-energy technology would be China’s top strategic concern if the technology really exists. So, what is the case: is the technology currently available and being suppressed – or – are further technological breakthroughs required?

Answer

Billy doesn’t know.

Matt

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

does Russia have Scalar (electron) weapons capable of starting fires in other countries?

Answer

As far as Billy knows neither Russia nor the USA have such weapons, but they are developing them. HAARP is one of the related projects.

Vestri

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

in a recent answer to someone's question about 9/11, you said that the World Trade Centre buildings were brought down by the planes. My question is, what brought down World Trade Centre building number 7, was it fire or was it demolition charges?

Answer

Billy does not know about Building number 7, but he said that the main towers were indeed hit by the airplanes and crashed because of the fire. And there were explosives (was explosive?) in the planes.

Tony

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

what is the best way to get my mind to stop from regularly remembering and always bringing up to my consciousness the same old bad memory of a negative event that happened to me in the past, (which I rather permanently forget), and as such is always putting me down in process? I've tried always getting my mind to think of something else whenever this happens, this action works to the extent that it stops my mind from entertaining this bad memory for a prolonged length of time, but it doesn't help stop or slow down the amount of times the bad memory keeps coming back into my mind. Many Thanks.

Answer

You should direct your thoughts and feelings to/on positive, actual and future events.

Rarena

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thank you for coming back for us...

My question concerns Arahat Athersata.

My understanding it that when we reach a certain level of consciousness we integrate with Arahat Athersata and essentially become immortal since we no longer "incarnate" and need to die to continue the "meat" cycle. A good friend mentioned he feels it is his last life on Earth, hence this question.

Are there many people on Earth now, who will evolve to Arahat Athersata within their "lifetime" or do we have to grow and evolve for many more years and develop longer life spans such as the Plejarens?

Tschüs... Much love to you...

rarena ô¿ô

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Peace be on Earth, and among all beings.

Answer

Between our existence here on Earth (or on some other planet) and the existence as a part of the Arahat Athersata level, there will be the existence as a half-material, half-spiritual entity (as it is the case with the High Council).
While the existence as a human being with a coarse-matter body lasts about 50 to 80 million years, the next (transition) state lasts for 40 to 60 billion/milliard years.

(Note by CF: Your good friend is quite a distance away from his last life on Earth, meaning before entering the level of AA. In light of the fact that a personality only exists once, he may be correct, though; but I doubt that he meant his statement in this way.)

Norm

Post Number: 885
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Since the last election was fixed in George Bush Jr. favor. How are the American people supposed rule their government & elect the politicians they want, if the elections are fixed?

Answer

As the first step all peoples on this planet have to strive to become intelligent. It is then that they can replace the bad and unsuitable governments with decent and intelligent and unselfish persons.
Today it is a fact that not those persons are elected into the governmental offices who would be suited the best. And this is true with all countries on this planet.

My Website

Rei

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
The book of Nicolas Notovitch, originally publisched in the 1894, that deals with the “lost years” of Jmmanuel in India; especially the youth’s years and the period after the crucifixion, is really based upon a transcription of the original TJ, or is only a forgery?
Thank you for your time.

Salome,
Enrico “Rei”

Answer

This name is unknown to Billy.

Norbertob

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

As one of laws of Creation is the law of cause and effect, then the universe is deterministic, meaning that every event is the effect of another event, and therefore we can predict future events if we know the causes, even the human way of thinking is determined by our genes, hormones, brain, etc. I was thinking that if human is owner of its own destiny it means that the human spirit is out of this law, therefore human is a very powerful being, because every small decision he makes affects all the universe, not now but thru time, my question is, Is this right?

Answer

The human being has a free will and can decide to act in different ways. You can, for example, say No or Yes to a certain question, and the effect will be entirely different.

Cause and effect are not predetermined, but effects are constantly formed. And each cause is already a new “becoming”. An effect forms/originates because something is passing (away).

Regards,

Norberto Burciaga

Mhurley

Post Number: 139
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
You went on a number of time travel trips with Asket (6?) including back to 13th C France and back to meet Jmmanuel in Jordan.
My question is what were the other locations and time frames that you went on?

Thanks
Matt

(Asking again as CF didn't specifically ask my question)

Answer

Billy had nine time travel trips with Asket. Those that were not reported were private and will not be published.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page