Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 30, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through October 30, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 195
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thank you for answering about the androids visiting here at the behest of humans from Zeta Reticuli. My other question is: "Why are they here, or what were, or are, these androids doing here, and have they conducted examination contacts?"

Thank you Billy,

Peace and health be with you.

Answer

They were on an excursion and a very long time on the way because they were travelling with sub-lightspeed.

Future_cats

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

In my mind, there is no question that your beamship photographs are spectacular. Not only do the pictures highlight clear images of incredible machines, but in combination with the magnificent Swiss countryside, also convey beautiful works of art. As I’m sure I speak for this entire forum when I say, we are eager for more pictures.

I was excited to see new beamship pictures released at the 2006 UFO congress lectures. As it seems some of your group members had gotten decent pics in 2001, as well as the very good shots of nighttime and daylight by “Ein Pirgler.”

My question: Can we look forward to many more beamship pictures in the future; in other words, will your Contact case move into a new wave of beamship photographs, either taken by you or other interested people?

Answer

No, you cannot look forward to many more such pictures; there won’t be a new wave of photographs of Plejaren beamships.

Anthony J. Alagna

Scott

Post Number: 907
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Hello,

Do you know where and when the last incarnation of your spirit form took place, before you "flew" to Earth to begin your present series of lifetimes beginning with Enoch?

Thank you very much
Salome
Scott

Answer

This kind of questions won’t be answered because to know those things is of no importance.

Psycloud

Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten Tag Billy

I was wondering if the seven sisters:
Alcyone
Asterope
Calaeno
Electra
Maia
Merope
Taygeta
have any relation to the real star systems of the Plejaren worlds, because I would think these names about the "pleiadians" would have had to have come from some where, and I was curious to know if they are real or fake, with regards to their real systems?

Danke schön
Billy

Answer

Those names are simply based on Greek mythology and have no relation to the Plejaren star system.

I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Lonnie

Post Number: 119
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,

Is there any history of a planet or civilization that was able to safely reduce overpopulation without resorting to war as we are faced with on Earth today? If so, how did they approach this problem?

Lonnie Morton

Answer

Yes, the Plejaren humanity has solved the problem in a humane way according to the system that is published by FIGU. Actually, Billy’s measures against overpopulation are based on that old and effective system that was used by the P’s.

Miraj_raha

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Does this hold true that the affinity of a person towards various landscapes(Mountains,seas,open lands)an indication that the person visited places with similar types of landscapes in his former lifetime?

I for instance have an afiinity for mountains from my childhood,does this mean the personality in the former lifetime has visited places where there were mountains around and also the POSSIBILITY that he lived there?

Saalome
Miraj Raha.

Answer

No

Tony

Post Number: 81
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

in the August 2006 Bulletin, you said "If the entire world events are regarded, then it must actually be said that the Third World War has already begun, even if this has not yet come to breaking out openly."

This is dire and dreadful news to hear, and it doesn't seem that the U.S. Government and its dumb president are listening or are even aware of the Plejaren/Meier material, namely the Henoch prophecies. I can't help but think that if only the U.S. Government knew about the Henoch prophecies, that this whole dire situation might not be upon humanity.

I realise the Plejarens have already stated that they won't intervene directly in any way to STOP WW3 from fully breaking out if it happens, but couldn't the Plejarens do something (discreetly?) to help get the U.S. government and presidents attention focused on the Meier/Henoch material? Surely if they only knew what the consequences were which lay ahead for them and their country, they would stop doing what they are doing?

Would WW3 be averted, if something like this happened one day soon, like as if when the U.S. President and his ontourage were walking outside on the lawns of the white house one day, and a Plejaren beamship suddenly appeared about twenty feet directly over their heads briefly and dropped next to them a message in a bottle reading something like - "if you value the future of your glorious country, you better read the Henoch Prophecies in the Billy Meier contact notes."

If the Plejarens did something like that one day soon, would it help avert or stop WW3 from happening? Also, would the Plejarens do something like that as a last resort to help us too, because it wouldn't be like they would be directly intervening in our worldly affairs to make stop WW3 from happening, like they said they wouldn't do for us, but merely a form of offering some helpful advice?

Answer

The U.S. Government knows about the Henoch prophecies just as about the Elija and Jeremia predictions. (Note by CF: Therefore the “helpful advice” has already landed in the “target zone”.)
Of course the P’s won’t make themselves visible above the heads of any government.
Instead of listening to any direct message from the P’s the U.S. Government would try to catch them and their ship(s).

WWIII has begun in the sense that we are experiencing the “prelude” of it (which doesn’t mean that the principal phase of WWIII must ensue

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Semjase has mentioned ‘barbaric races’ that would enslave humans, have the Plejarans had battles with these races, how often are their battles with these races if they ever happen, where are the homeworlds of some of these races?

Answer

Billy doesn't know

Spaceman

Post Number: 84
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 03:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From a previous answer of yours, you said that Nirvana is wishful thinking and fantasy, but Buddhists see this as the end of the journey of the soul. Considering what you have said that, where does the journey of a spirit end and where is the spirit form of Siddhartha Gautama (the one later called Buddha)?

The journey of the human Spirit form ends when it merges back with Creation

Answer

You gave the correct answer yourself in your “footnote”.
Most probably the spirit form of former SG is incarnated again today.

Thomas

Post Number: 113
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier, I hope you are doing well.
My question is about your response to another person's question about the Bob Lazar story. You replied that it is a hoax. I have a 2 part question about this: First was it all a lie consciously perpetrated by Lazar himself, or rather was he completely or partially unaware of the fact that it was a hoax (for example, the government was the hoaxer and Bob was just a dupe/victim). The reason I ask is because there are still things flying in the sky above the location he claimed to work at which define normally understood physics, plus several people that do not know Bob Lazar have coroborated parts of his story (such as certain details of places and things out at Area 51). Second, if it is indeed a hoax as you have said, is ANY of the information true from his story (for example ships of ET origin at Area51 or nearby)?

Thanks for your answer!
Thomas

Answer

Billy doesn’t know the details regarding Bob Lazar.
It is true that over Area51 secret flying devices of the U.S. Army are being tested.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 275
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to extend a heartfelt gratitude, reverence and deepest respects to you Billy for all that you have done for me personally.

Billy I was wondering whether you are able to tell me how many of the 144,207 who made a pact to make amends for the wrongs they've committed have come back in this present time, attracted by the stored impulses who are now participating on this forum.

Thank you

Answer

Billy doesn’t know. (The spiritual level of Arahat Athersata knows this.)

Pudd

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,I truly love your commitment to the mission.
What kind of experiences/sensations can we expect to feel with regards to the coming world fire and impacts on us spiritualy,mentality/consciesness,thinking and behavior,,as well as what impacts on the storage banks.
Love and a good journey to all present...

Answer

Our thinking etc. doesn’t have a direct impact on the storage banks, but only indirectly through our personal consciousness. The world fire has no impact on the storage banks, because only personal “matters” do “matter”.

Hector

Post Number: 112
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Many things are imposed to a person since he is born.Depending on where he is born,in which country,which family,under religious influences or not, etc, his life will be "easier" or very hard to live.

But there is a special case that i cannot understand, and it`s those cases that fortunately happen not too often, where the child / the mother / both die during the birth.

Both lives are terminated too early, specially the baby if it dies.How can we imagine creation or the life cycle letting such an illogical occurrence,situation happen?

If we have to help creation collecting wisdom and knowledge every lifetime, how does creation not allow both spirits, baby and mother the opportunity to have " an ordinary reincarnation cycle" ?

Does those premature deaths have an effect (bestimmung) in their next life/ reincarnation?

Answer

The way you seem to look at Creation is a religious way (“the Lord, our god, who is looking after his sheep”).

If a mother dies at birth it has to do with the same laws as when each other person dies: cause and effect.

Creation never makes decisions nor does it demand anything from us. Creation simply created the universe and the natural laws etc. etc. We human beings are totally on our own and each human being is free to decide about his or her own way of life.

(Note by CF: Of course it is sad if a mother dies at birth, just as it is sad if a mother dies with her one-year old child during a car crash. The fact that a mother has died at birth has had a reason, and this reason/cause was an effect of a former reason/cause, and so on.)

No death has an effect (Bestimmung) on the next incarnation of the spirit form in question.

Kingman

Post Number: 178
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

It's been said that we are, as humans on this Earth, only physically able to see a certain percentage of what lays before our very eye's path . The infrared frequencies we see as the heated parts of a very hot object, and the ultraviolet is experienced only as an effect on our bodies health. My question asks this...are there times in a humans existence when they may be intermingled, side by side living in and amongst a similarly scaled civilization, with a true electromagnetic frequency, and be completely unseen to each other.

I guess maybe different dimensions do this, but I mean more in a sense that if a hypothetical third party viewed these two separately living existences, they would be able to comprehend both from their physical viewpoint.

I don't mean as in a 'secretly living amongst us' existence'. The unknown to each other is the main focus of the question I am seeking the answer to.

I Thank You Billy for your dedication we all enjoy.

Answer

Your question is not quite clear.

There are human beings who are capable to perceive ranges of vibrations which are not accessible to others. This capability has to do with genetic factors etc.

a friend in america
Shawn

Rarena

Post Number: 77
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Was the entity known as Mauricio Panisette from Brazil really speaking with Enoch as described in his book "Man of Light"?

Tschüs... Love to all...

rarena ô¿ô

Ancient Lyrian coded to Earth peace meditation:
Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Please see here for correct pronuciation: http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm

English:
Peace be on Earth, and among all beings.

Answer

Surely not

Norm

Post Number: 1019
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, Could you please mark an X on a map where the center of Atlantis was located?

Answer

No, because Billy doesn't know

My Website

Technod

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello
Can it be said of the Iran,if they are working towards peace, as they have said ,or are they heading towards war/prophecys that stem from there religion and delusional thinking? Sadly even our news here in the U.S sets the stage in the Middle East for the biblical armagadon nonsense.

Thank You

Answer

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who was a leading terrorist during the hostage crisis during the eighties, certainly is no peace seeker, and he and other persons in the top circles of Iran want to use nuclear power for warlike reasons.

Brian Best

Alan

Post Number: 60
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

what can you tell us about what the U.S. did in the (setup) 911 attacks that no-one knows yet, which may help the people investing the case bring the case and people involved to justice?

Answer

It is not possible to bring the case and the people to justice because this will be prohibited/prevented by the CIA and the most powerful U.S. secret sect “Skull and Bones”.

Matt

Post Number: 63
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

you haven't spoken much about what things U.S. Presidents George H Bush and Bill Clinton did in their Presidency. What can you tell us about them?

Answer

Nothing special

Klausmaus

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Billy,

In the last round of questions you indicated that translations need to be really accurate, done directly from the German original. Furthermore, it may even be dangerous for one’s consciousness-related health when using falsely translated information.

In this light I ask you once again regarding the suitability of such persons performing translations of your material.

Many of the people that come to your case have been previously involved in religions, UFOs, new-age esoterica, speculation theories, etc. As you have said it takes many years (maybe lifetimes) to overcome those erroneous beliefs. Do you think people with those beliefs should be doing translations of your materials and publishing them for other people to read, especially when they do not hardly know the German language themselves? Do you give your authorization or approval to such people?

An example is the translations of your material at the website www.gaiaguys.net. If your English is not good enough to evaluate these translations, perhaps Mr. Christian would be so kind to assist.

Answer

The publication of official translations is permitted only through an agreement in writing by Billy/FIGU.

Having a religious background is no reason to prevent a person from doing translation work.

What is prohibited is to make false and inaccurate translations and to change the meaning of the German original.

Dyson and Vivienne from www.gaiaguys.net have the permission to make non-official and preliminary translations on their website, but they don’t have the right to publish their translations as official translations. To this end they have to clearly label each translation as “non-official”, and they have to include the German original text with each translation (sentence by sentence) in order that translation errors may be easily detected by readers who are mastering German and English. Of course their translations are not perfect, and of course the choice of texts to be translated is influenced by the “main direction” of their website.

Even if there may be found information on their website that is not in accordance with FIGU’s views this is no obstacle to give to Vivienne and Dyson the permission to make those “unauthorized preliminary translations”.

Jakes

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Recently in a speech US President Bush said: "If the United States of America were to leave before the job is done, the enemy would follow us here. And that is why we will support our military. And that is why we will fight in Iraq. And that is why we will win in Iraq." The American public next week has an opportunity to vote the other party into one or both houses of Congress, dampening the Bush rubber stamp. However, if the Bush mentality continues and the US pursues its plans in Iraq unabated, is the principal phase of the third world fire inevitable?

Answer

Thanks to the result of the US elections which brought a majority for the democrats, the threat of the WWW III to break out in 2006 has been eliminated. (There were plans for a war for the end of November in case the republicans would have won the elections.) However, there still remains a dangerous situation because Israel has secret plans to attack the nuclear plants in Iran.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 292
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Hello, thanks once again for the opportunity

My father is a Vietnam veteran, who more than likely would have suffered psychological and psychical trauma from having forced against his better judgement to kill the supposed vietcong enemies during his tour of duty.
Since I cannot bring up the topic about your cause nor of the Creational truths due to the proverbial resistence, the guilt that he suffers to this day that is always with him, plaguing his very conscience from having had to kill innocent people during the war on orders from his superiors has led to many problems to this day.

How can I in this late stage of his life, help to allay some of the burden that he has carried for so long, so that at least he finds some peace and forgiveness within himself?

Answer

Basically your father must solve his problem himself. If he doesn’t want to talk or accept some advice from you or anybody else, you will have to let him be. All you can do is wait and to let him show that you would be willing to help him.

Thomas

Post Number: 125
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mr Meier! I would like to know the functions of the individual parts of the spiritual consciousness. I already have a decent understanding of the Gemut but what I do not understand is the actual function of the spiritual consciousness and subconsciousness. In other words, what are their functions (in brief terms) during our lives before reaching Arahat Athersata level??? Thank you for your time and response!

Answer

The functions are the same in the spiritual realm than is the case with the material consciousness and subconsciousness. The exchange of information/impulses is not directly possible between the material and spiritual consciousness/subc., but occurs through the Gemuet.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page