Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 26, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through November 26, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Simon

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What are the meanings of the words DAL and DERN, which language is it from?

Answer

DERN (our universe) = Dajansini ern ruan nitrapralano = Schöpfung, die sich entschleiert = Creation which unfolds/unveils itself

DAL (DERN’s twin universe) = Dajansini arg lasergnoralin = Schöpfung als Zweitgeborene = Creation borne as the second one.

Source: 325th contact of April 12, 2002 (PP Block 8, page 413)

Jo_jo

Post Number: 196
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

In a prior question to you I postulated that certain people in influential positions had been given impulse contacts or thoughts to take action to prevent the world from being destroyed. As a result, and ostensibly for choosing to oppose the war-minded factions, some people (world leaders) had been assassinated. You answered that no, there are no impulse contacts by ET’s to change the behaviour or the actions of persons, be it political leaders or common people.

Okay, if that is the true case, I am wondering what you make of Asket’s statements in Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Report, Volume 1, Pages 312 & 313, verses 116, 118, 119 and 123. This seems to contradict your answer. I do not read German so rely on the accompanying English translation by Dyson Devine. Perhaps I am thinking change and influence are the same thing but you see this differently. Q: How do you account for the seeming disparity between what Semjase says and your answer that there are no impulse contacts by ET’s to change people’s behavior or actions? Who is correct, you or Semjase?

116. Daher ist es unsere Hauptaufgabe, dieses mögliche Geschehen durch Aufklärungsimpulse zu verhüten und auch zusammen mit anderen Lebensformen anderer Welten in diesem Universum die Erde zu kontrollieren, um das bereits heraufbeschworene Unheil der irdischen Wissenschaft durch unbemerkbare Impulsbeeinflussung einzudämmen und abzuwenden.

116. Therefore, it is our main task to prevent this possible event through clarifying impulses, and also to supervise, together with other forms of life from other worlds in this Earth's universe, so that the already evoked mischief of the Earth scientists is contained and averted through unnoticeable influencing impulses.

118. Wir sind veranlasst, durch logische gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit in die Machenschaften von Politik und Religionen einzugreifen und führende Persönlichkeiten, ihnen selbst unbewusst, zu belehren und positiv zu beeinflussen und ihre Intrigen und ihre Politik usw. positiv zu verflachen.

118. We are caused to intervene, using logically enforced non-violence, in the machinations of politics and religions, and to teach, and positively influence, leading personalities without them being conscious of it, and to flatten, in a positive manner, their intrigues and politics, and so forth.

119. Doch auch dadurch wird es leider nicht vermeidbar sein, dass verschiedene Führungskräfte verschiedener Staaten der Erde von ihnen unterstellten Organisationen oder Widersachern vernichtet, abgesetzt oder gar ermordet werden.

119. Yet also thereby it would be unfortunately unavoidable that various leading powers of various countries of the Earth would be annihilated, deposed, or even murdered by their subordinate organizations or adversaries.

123. Dies erfordert leider, dass wir führende Kräfte der Erde zum Frieden impulsmässig beeinflussen müssen, wodurch sie sich aber vielfach tödliche Feinde schaffen werden, wodurch leider viele gute Menschen sterben werden, was wir aber wirklich nicht verhüten können.

123. Unfortunately, this requires that we must influence leading powers of the Earth to peace, using impulses, whereby, however, they would create deadly enemies, whereby, unfortunately, many good humans will die, which we really cannot, however, prevent.

Answer

The Plejaren’s (and Asket’s) thinking is different from ours (Note by CF: what could be observed very often especially during the earlier years of the contacts when they had to learn that the human beings on Earth are capable to act contrary to one’s thinking). They were thinking that we do understand their way of thinking.

The influencing occurred (and still occurs) through scientists, because scientists, through their inventions and new discoveries („Erkenntnisse“), have a direct or indirect effect on science and the course of politics.

Norm

Post Number: 1033
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Who created the Secret Societies like the Freemasons that controlled the secret sciences?

Answer

The start of the Freemasons is linked to the year 1717 when 5 lodges of mason brotherhoods (such did exist for centuries) united in London. You will find more information about this in an encyclopaedia.

My Website

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 43
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What exactly is an IHWH, I read in the story of the Aryans (Contact 70) that the IHWH Arus and IHWH Jesas are evil minded (as Arus was a barbarians and Jesas was the murdurer of the follower of Pelegon). So how does the title of an IHWH or ‘King of Wisdom’ befit them?

Answer

An IHWH is a person who has the relatively highest knowledge and wisdom in his/her scientific realm. (Note by CF: This doesn’t necessarily mean that an IHWH is a good person.)

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 212
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy
my question is,
do you know the physicals characteristics of the hyperboreans?
were they of various hair colours and shapes?
basically i would like to know if the hyperboreans were only one specific race and skin colour,hair colour etc, or were they not only tall but also dwarves?
since hyperborea was a land, i would think anybody native to that land could be called hyperboreans?
thanks

Answer

Billy doesn’t know.

Hector

Post Number: 122
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My question in this round addresses agressiveness and its consequences.

I have been deeply observing my thoughts and feelings and i`ve noticed that agressiveness is somehow latent/dormant in me, and it comes out in times when it is not welcomed.Lastly i was playing a game against a computer, it won me and had it not cost 300$, i would have smashed it without doubt, but i smashed other non valuable objects instead.Such rush of adrenalin/rage is something i want to neutralize, but it`s damn hard.

In the spiritual teachings you say we have to learn to recognize our inner being, the spirit, and i think aggresiveness is like " a parasite of the consciousness, something that causes spiritual interferences" , because it does hinder yourself to find calmness, inner peace and neutral thoughts.Without that scenario it would be virtually impossible to find your "inner being".I think the designers of the aging/agressive gene knew that.

So i want to know if fighting/neutralizing that unwanted agressiveness is one of the most important processes to recognize the spirit, the inner being, and as prime example i imagine tibetan monks or mahatma gandhi.Also, do you relate agressive/retaliatory/violent individuals to shorter livespans, is there any connection?

Answer

Aggressiveness is not bad because it is necessary to survive or to lead a live that is progressive etc. Without aggression a person is not capable to even produce offspring.
Of course there are different ways to deal with aggression, and the amount of it is differing, too.
You will have to learn to develop/use self-control.
Aggression does not shorten the lifespan, quite to the contrary: Human beings without a proper amount of aggression are self-pitingly, soft, whining, defenceless, and are becoming stunted or wasting away.

Spaceman

Post Number: 113
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

*I know I am asking a question with four parts, but I wanted to include it in ONE question*.
Was there ever a kingdom, south the peninsula of India as the Tamil (South Indian state) Epic claims; extending to Madagascar and Malaysia? If yes, please answer, the following:
1. Who ruled it (first ruler)?
2. For how was it ruled long?
3. Did it have relations with Atlantis or Mu?
4. What happened to it, finally?

If no, then how are there accounts of such a land in the Tamil Epics?

Answer

Billy doesn’t know.

Alan

Post Number: 75
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

in the contact notes the plejarens blamed george w bush for nearing the world to the brink of ww3, but now you recently mentioned that the CIA is the secret U.S. (and world) government. My question is would it not be the CIA's fault and not bush's for the dire predicament that we find ourselves in today? Is George Bush not just a puppet on strings of the CIA U.S. government?

Answer

While the CIA is working in the “background”, Bush is the driving force in the front, together with the Congress (at least until the elections this November).
Bush is not a puppet, because he has much power (as the president).

Truthseeker

Post Number: 176
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

I always found it strange that so many deaths of so many people in the world's population during the second world war was followed by quite an explosion in human births exceeding all the deaths. This being that after world war 2 there had been a sudden human explosion of births which had far exceeded all the previous deaths around the world, known as the baby boom.

In regards to human overpopulation, is there any particular reason why there would be so many human births occurring on the planet following such a reduction in human population by war, etc, and was this a natural occurrence by creations laws?

Now hoping the best for us all at this time. :-)
Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Answer

This has to do with human behaviour. There are many different reasons or factors for this, of course.
When the men were coming home from war, they were “sexually starving”;
during war more men than women were killed; there was a surplus of women;
when the soldiers come home from the first gulf war the birth-rate began to rise, too.

(Note by CF: I’ve just read in the newspaper today that 10 months after the Oklahoma City attack in 1995 the birth-rate began to rise. As Arnaud Wisman of the British University of Kent has found out in a study: To think of or being confronted with death increases one’s wish for children. It appears that the human being seeks immortality through producing offspring.)

Vestri

Post Number: 66
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

planet Erra is errily so much like our own planet earth in diameter, composition, ect. that it could almost be called as being exactly the same as earth. Are most other (inhabited?) planets like this?

Answer

Yes, most inhabited planets are of similar diameter.

Kiril

Post Number: 127
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr.Meier,
In numerous instances of your writings you speak against egoism, which I define here as: the recognition that, responsibility for his own life, while observing mans fundamental rights(needs for existence), is his proper standard of action.

Q:
Holding the above definition, may I ask what are your arguments against such a position?

I ask this question in the context of the formation of a proper government - since moral ideals are the building blocks of political systems.

With much thanks,
Kiril

Answer

Egoism is linked to selfishness.
Moral standards are okay and should be the building blocks of society, and to this end egoism must be left behind.

Michael_d

Post Number: 134
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

The concept of plausible deniability is often mentioned with your contact case as a rationalization for the Plejarans intentionally lying and obfuscating the truth. J.W. Deardorff, author of Celestial Teachings: The Emergence of the True Testament of Jmmanuel, has published a short paper on this topic at www.tjresearch.info/denial.htm. The reason given for the Plejarans lying is that it serves to intentionally weaken your contact case so that it is not completely air-tight or irrefutable, like ET’s landing on the White House lawn. The purported benefit of plausible deniability is to give refuge to the illogical and weak-minded people that are not equipped to accept the validity of your contact case based on its preponderance of evidence. Other reasons given for lying is that it prevents the Plejarans from being looked upon as gods, or you from being considered a spiritual guru, because who would trust a liar.

Here is my only question:

Do you or the Plejarans lie and obfuscate the truth to maintain this alibi of plausible deniability?

Thank you.

Answer

The Plejaren never lied but always spoke about that which they know/knew or thought to be true. If it turned out that what they had looked upon as true, but later turned out to be different etc., they were correcting themselves.
They did not always explain everything they know, but only disclosed parts of information.
On other instances they just answered the questions, but since the questions weren’t precise, they were able to withhold information, etc. etc.

Savio

Post Number: 559
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Thank you for your answer on the heredity of religious beliefs.

While heredity belongs to the genes and the brain – the material body, it is obvious that religious beliefs or superstition could be transmitted and passed on via parents.

I am glad to tell that your answer is matching quite well with a recent science discovery that a certain part within the human DNA might related with the belief inclination of a person.

In fact, we will have very different parents with very different DNAs during our future incarnations, that means we might be superstitious in this life time and not superstitious in another.

My question is: If belief inclination is passed on via parents and not via spirit heredity, how do we understand “Beliefs…. must be dissolved through many lives/incarnations”

Thanks

Savio

Answer

Since human beings can influence their genes through the way of thinking, they should start to gain knowledge and to learn to live according to Creation’s laws and commandments. The speed of this process differs greatly from one person to the other, and depending on the family and cultural surroundings etc. etc.

There are several aspects to this: What you (your comprehensive consciousness block) do not learn in this life, you will have to learn in later incarnations.
What you do not learn as a family member and regarding belief systems and delusional beliefs, you will inherit to your children, and they to their children etc.

Kingman

Post Number: 189
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

The CIA was directed by George Bush Sr. before he became Vice Pres. and eventually President of the US. In that you have laid out some of the inner workings and the expanse of power the CIA has over the actual voted in representative government, I sense that the senior Bush is more the controller of the policy that filters out of the CIA, than from the director of the CIA. Is there any additional info that could shed light on my hypothesis?

Answer

No

a friend in america
Shawn

Leann

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 04:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Thank you for this opportunity to ask a question. If mankind of Earth is a mixed breed, how is it that we and the Plejarens are almost identical? If the translation of the original Henoch's prophecies that I read is correct, then early man had horns. Please tell us what Adam looked like.

Answer

There was only one ET person who had horns.
Some of the forbearers of the Plejaren once lived here on earth and had offspring together with the original terrestrial human beings.
Billy never met Adam and, therefore, cannot tell you how he looked.

Anday727

Post Number: 45
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

what was the far more distant year in the future (according to our calendar), that you have visited on your time travel with Plejarens?

Thank you,

Salome,
Dejan

Answer

This kind of questions is not answered.

Cpl

Post Number: 200
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Did representatives of those Roswell androids eventually meet with US government officials, and were they given permission to conduct secret examinations on earth human bodies?

Thank you Billy,

Answer

No

Sonik_01

Post Number: 92
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier,

I hope all is well at the Hinterschmidrüti Centre and also with yourself...

I have a question concerning Micheal Horn's DVD "Standing in the Spirit", and as I understand it, you were the person that encouraged him to do this at every presentation, so you must understand how this works. I have listened to his explainations on how this works but I am wondering still how it works, if you sort of catch my meaning. As I understand it it is wholly a material intellectual process since we are not developed enough as human beings to begin to use our spiritual powers. It is said in the DVD that our own "Higher Authority" gives us the new realizations and cognitions to further our development when we are prepared for them.
I am asking you this question because I always experience nothing "(or almost nothing)". I find this very difficult to take because I think that we should always experience at least a very little tiny bit of progress which would make the exercise worthwhile. I was wondering, what sort of psychic conditions should we cultivate in order to receive the greatest progress, and what if when we are doing the exercise, we experience nothing? Does it mean we are doomed to continue experiencing nothing until we solve the psychic condition that is blocking our progress, and if so, how do we discover what this psychic condition is in order to further our progress? Would it simply be a matter of asking our "Higher Authority" for the answer, or is that much too simple a solution? Many thanks, and thank you for your work. We are deeply endebted to you...

Answer

It’s not the “Higher Authority”, it’s the Inner Self.

The process is not “wholly material intellectual”, but based on reason, understanding, feelings and thoughts etc. The process is “Wahrnehmung, Erkenntnis, Kenntnis, Wissen, Erfahrung, Erleben, Weisheit.”

You cannot just sit and wait for the Inner Self to give you advice or information, because you have to search actively, you have to start thinking by yourself and to listen to your inner voice. You have to get or become calm/silent in order to realize it.

You cannot expect instant results or each time a little bit more, because, as a rule, the human being doesn’t realize the learning process in these “matters”. The learning process may be very long and steadily, not with detectable steps.

Sonik

Klausmaus

Post Number: 32
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1.) From FIGU short article titled Racism, Neo-Nazism, Extremism, and Anti-Semitism:

FIGU and "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier definitely dissociate themselves from all those abstruse conspiracy theories that are disseminated worldwide through books and the Internet. Books like those written by Jan van Helsing (alias Jan Holey), and especially writings like the so-called "Records of the wise ones of Zion" represent evil and defamatory machinations. Especially the latter is a concocted work of madness in order to defame and destroy those humans who are of Jewish faith. Practically all of these writings are a testimony of confused, religious and nazi-like fanaticism of the most degenerate format.

2.) A recent quote from a fanciful translator:

And we do not publicly claim, nor personally "believe" that the loathsome “Protocols of Zion” ARE true, although we do THINK they are.

See any tension between the two statements? Given statement#1, I’m quite curious why FIGU wants ANY association with the party representing the thoughts of #2. Is that not a legitimate question/concern, especially considering how the translator twists the words of Semjase and the Plejarans and then pleads confusion and only corrects himself after he is called to account? Remember the concept “tacit approval”? That is what the FIGU appears to give him by allowing his twisted interpretations to be posted uncontested. Should the moderators have allowed the first/original post? http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/6648.html (4th post from the top). Clearly not. But it is still there for all to see, without correction. Not everyone follows the letter of every thread to the very end and reads the footnotes. That is why I bring the matter to the attention of you, Mr. Billy. Fair enough?

Dear Mr. Moderator,

In the event you have the ability to utilize sound judgment and “correct” the translator's original posting of the bad interpretation of the translation noted above on your own, then perhaps we do not need to bring the above question to Mr. Billy, since you are obviously sensitive to these matters, and you can substitute the below question instead.

Answer

This kind of question has already been answered.
Gaiaguys are free to think for themselves, and since their translations of our texts – even if these are of a preliminary nature - are sought for by many people, we see no reason for withdrawing our permission.

Within this round of answers (further below in Eddy’s question) you find more information.

(Note by CF: We are aware of the fact that Billy’s/FIGU’s texts are translated into many languages, and in several instances were used to build up fake contact cases etc. etc.
Therefore we, the Core Group of 49 in Switzerland including Billy, distance ourselves from all the falsifications which are done based on our literature, and we only guarantee for the authenticity of the information on our own website www.figu.org.)

Dear Mr. Billy,

Thus far in my life I have noticed, much to their credit, the Jewish people living among us seem to rise to positions of prominence in their chosen fields far in excess of what is ordinarily expected from their small numbers as a percentage of the population. Maybe this is due to their focus and the importance they stress on rising to the top and reaching their goals of success. They seem to have a better developed will to succeed in the material matters. Of course this is a generalization and not all Jews fit in this category. However, is this a correct assessment in your judgment, and does the mechanism work as a genetically transmitted trait (passed down to the offspring both through the genes and in the behavior/training/thinking of the children by the parents, elders, etc)?

Answer

The Jews have been oppressed for centuries. They were not allowed to freely work in all professions etc. Therefore, they had to struggle above average to survive and to gain acknowledgment, etc. This is not genetically induced, but has to do with evolution and their culture. This culture is handed down and expanded/broadened to following generations.
As has been, and still is, the case with many minority populations, the members are helping and preferring each other (who are of the same religion, origin, race, clan, etc.).

(Note by CF: Last week I read an interesting article by Siegfried Kohlhammer in “Das Magazin 50-2006” [www.dasmagazin.ch] about “Was den Erfolg ausmacht” = “What brings about success”. The question: Why are China and India economically successful? And why are so many African and Islamic countries failing? The answer: Culture is the main reason.
Among the information I picked out this one: The Jews are less than 1 percent of terrestrial population, but brought forth 16 percent of all winners of the Nobel Price.)

Michael_d

Post Number: 137
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Thank you for your patience with all my questions about lying. Your answers have helped clarify my understanding. I apologize for accusing you and the Plejarans of lying. I now realize that belief makes no sense.

Here is my new question:

Since WW3 is only a prophecy, how can the exact month in which it starts (November) be stated with accuracy? Of course this is presuming it does start at all. Does it have to do with timing of the American election schedule (first Tuesday of November), or perhaps it is due to astrological influences (Scorpio, October 23 to November 21, ruled by Mars and Pluto, Mars rules war, Pluto rules nuclear energy, bombs etc). It could be rationalized that the bombing of a nuclear facility that leads to nuclear war would start with the Sun in Scorpio making bad aspects to these planets.

Answer

This is a probability calculation.

Astrological influences are not involved

Norm

Post Number: 1049
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, I'm confused about Askets statement about L. Ron Hubbard. Did he want to dominate the world through his religion or is he just a front for a secret organization?

Answer

Hubbard wanted to prove that human beings can be manipulated. (Btw: He openly talked about this.) Obviously he was successful.
However, people who are thinking for themselves and who are building up their own views of life, cannot be drawn into a sect, like into Hubbard’s sectarian organization.

My Website

Leann

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
Here's a light question for you to answer. Would it be ok if I sent a cake to the center? I would love to share a cup of coffee and hang out, but since I can't, I'd like to send something for you guys to enjoy.
With Much Respect,
Leann

Answer

Thank you for your offer, but since we already have plenty of food and, therefore, all of us are growing fat and thick, we prefer if you do/contribute something for the Mission (e.g. help us publishing books).

Kiril

Post Number: 154
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr.Meier and Christian,
In my previous post I defined egoism as :

the active pursuit of values for a mans own life, without bringing harm to others in the process(without sacrificing them to his desires), as mans proper state of mind and consiquently action(this definition differs in words only, not in implication, from the original).
Note: Let us observe that the destruction of mans inhabited space and the giving of assistance to others(without sacrificing his own life in the process) IS of value to any rational man.

You have replied that such a state of mind is conducive to selfishness.

Q: How do you define selfishness and could you explain how it is that such a state of mind(as I have defined) leads to selfishness?

With much thanks,
Kiril

Answer

What do you mean with “values for a man’s own life”?

Egoism is linked to selfishness, and selfishness is linked to those actions and thinking of human beings who are aiming to getting material profit only.

(Note by CF: Everything you – and all other human beings in this universe – are doing, is done primarily for yourself/oneself. Even if you are helping an elderly person across the street, you are primarily doing this for yourself because you are fulfilling your duty as a human being.)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page