Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive for Jul-2007 - Dec-2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive for Jul-2007 - Dec-2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 307
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2007 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please see this page for an extensive list of witness accounts of sightings, healings by BEAM, shows of spiritual ability by BEAM, etc.

http://meiercase.0x2a.info/meiercase/002/index.php?type_select[0]=UFO%20witness&type_select[1]=Other%20witness

It is from the site of Jeroen Jansen and there is much more on the site which is all about the Meier case.

Edward, this might be of particular interest to you...

Cheers!

Edward

Post Number: 818
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2007 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas...

Yes, I am familiar with Jeroen Jansen's website. Have been there a number of
times, in the past. And indeed, it is mentioned; it has been awhile since I
looked up his website.

Many Thank You's....

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 1247
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
After reading the "previsions" of Jeremiah, it is hard for me to conceive this will start to take place in 800 years from now. Considering the Thousands of years of strife and war etc.. can it really be possible that we as a species will develop telepathy, will consider each other as equals and respect and honor Creation. While everyone involved in the mission and others are attempting to plant the seeds today with the intention these will bare fruit in the future, it seems such an amazing transformation is even possible..it does sound very promising, truly this will be a great time for this planet and all future people :-)

Regards
Scott

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 93
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2007 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott: “.. can it really be possible that we as a species will develop telepathy,”

And I wonder what type of telepathy it will be. In the taped interview with Billy, that Robjna recently referenced a URL link for, he describes a “primary” telepathy which is like a fine hearing of words, as opposed to a “real” telepathy that uses spirit symbols visualized in the mind. So perhaps the release of his book, Symbole der Geisteslehre (Symbols of the Spirit Teachings) will directly influence man’s evolution in that direction.

http://gaiaguys.net/meier.symbole.htm

Regards
Bob

Likeaflower

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2007 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phi-spiral

We will first be able to do Primary Telepathy, then at the correct Spiritual evolution; Spiritual Telepathy. One cannot, of course, run before one walks.

Symbols from the Geisteslehre (and a foreword) may be found on the official FIGU web site at:

Geisteslehre/Symbole
Anthea C.
Overpopulation Threat Blog

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 97
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2007 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Anthea, that's just the sort of information I was hoping to solicit. I did not know that one came before the other. So I will focus on my primary telepathy first... after I develop my meditation and focus skills. And learn German. And study the Geisteslehre. It'll be somewhere on my list anyway. ;-)

Regards
Bob

Likeaflower

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2007 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No problem Bob :-) Concentration exercises is suggested in the Spirit Teachings as the best place to start.

Salome,
Anthea C.
Overpopulation Threat Blog
"He is happiest who hath power to gather wisdom from a flower." -- Mary Howitt

Melli

Post Number: 288
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - 04:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the E-book Messages from the Pleiades 2, Semjase is telling Billy about his future: Billy will reincarnate again in the year 2075 for the purpose of 'starting a new religious drama and fight against untruth and unreality', does anybody know what Religion that may be?

Hector

Post Number: 293
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scary stuff.....that explains why the estimation of 800 years may be somewhat correct.The new age is a period where all kind of new cults and religions may take place, a suitable environment for all of them.All degenerate cults and values have no definitive stay in this period, but it will take much time to heal and "disinfect" billions of human minds, to neutralize erroneous thinking, future false teachings.

I read somewhere something about a religious pied piper of Hamelin, also called rat-catcher.May he start a new cult?

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 101
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy was asked about the meaning of that "pied piper" metaphor recently and here was his answer:

This "male individual" is not just one person only, but several ones, like Osama bin Laden, Bush, Putin and other personalities in high offices.
The pipe can be "translated" as "suggestive forces".

Bob

David_chance

Post Number: 129
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,
The "pied per" topic was commented upon by Mr. Meier a few months ago:

The_future
[Posted during March 2007]
Dear Billy,
In Contact 251 it is mentioned that 1995 will also be a year when an unknown, powerful male individual begins to come into prominence who spellbinds the world and gathers followers around him in much the same rat-catching manner as the Pied Piper of Hamelin. For this reason, in one prophecy, he is called the rat-catcher.
At one time I thought this referred to Osama bin Laden because of the Oplan Bojinka (a planned large-scale attack on airliners in 1995) and the Pied Piper story, vendetta part, about leading children into a hillside from which they would never return. But lately I've been seeing George W. Bush as a likely suspect, especially given that he was first elected to political office in January 1995, and later appeared inauspiciously to spearhead the plans of the necons on a world-wide scale. Bush was already mentioned in this contact note for his coup ordering the US-backed invasion of IRAQ. Just to be clear, exactly who were you referring to as the unknown, powerful male individual?

Answer
This "male individual" is not just one person only, but several ones, like Osama bin Laden, Bush, Putin and other personalities in high offices.
The pipe can be "translated" as "suggestive forces".

Melli

Post Number: 289
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is a religious pied piper of Hamelin?

Melli

Post Number: 290
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Contact number 115 from 19 October 1978 Semjase is telling Billy about Tito the Jugoslavian dictator: "Tito will pass over on the 24 Feb. 1980....(from this date)until May 4 'he will be hanging in machines. His body dies on May 4, but Spiritually he was already dead on Feb. 24".
Would this be similar to when a person is in a Coma, whereby the technology is keeping the body alive but the Spirit is gone? and yet sometimes we hear that people actually do wake up from very long stay in a Coma. What actually happens, did the Spirit have a change of mind? (so to speak?)

The_original_dave

Post Number: 44
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

melli that's a really good question.

does anyone know if billy has answered that before.

Thomas

Post Number: 313
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When there is clinical death, the spirit is still there according to various FIGU sources. When true death occurs, the spirit has left the body and no form of resucitation is possible at all. I do not have the sources handy but these are the facts according to FIGU.

Scott

Post Number: 1250
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pied Piper of Hamelin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper

Edward

Post Number: 829
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli.....

Yes, you have the right idea.

They tried to 'artificially' keep him alive, but of course, it seems them not
knowing, that Tito was a - lost case -, if you will. So, they were trying to
resuscitate someone that is/was already Dead! His Spirit had already left his
physical body. But no use in trying to keep him alive, because his Spirit...had
already left him. So, May 4th was just his official death announcement...I
would say.

Well, my father once had an motorcycle accident and was in a coma for about a
month or so. He did regain back him consciousness, and positively, Destiny was
good to him, and he recovered. So, it was not his time...to go, so to speak.

And thus, his Spirit obtained it's original state of being, and recuperated my
father back to his old healthy body state of being, once again. I do have to
say, my father is Spiritually a very strong man...even though in appearance he
looks very fragile. But back in those days, he was an excellent soccer player.
Perhaps his physical construction (and Will Power) may have played a
significant role, here..also?

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 1251
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Has anyone read or heard about this interview with Billy before?

http://raphael-labro.org/interviews.html

Regards

Thomas

Post Number: 318
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes I have read it and a friend of mine here on the forum has as well. There is some info in that interview that COMPLETELY contradicts some things that BEAM has said so I have written it off as B.S.

Michael

Post Number: 576
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recall that FIGU said that this person altered the interview, which can be detected in the words attributed to Billy that are not characteristic of the way he speaks.
Michael Horn

Melli

Post Number: 291
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Edward, & et al,
Speaking of people being in a Coma, did you ask your dad if he can remember something from that deep slumber? also the Israeli ex-PM, Ariel Sharon, is still in a deep coma and so I wonder what his spirit consciousness and sub-consciousness are doing?
And I would like to say to you that I really enjoy your posts, they have a comforting undertone and an acquired quiet knowledge, I sense you have been studying Billy's material for a long time now and lucky to be able to remember so much information?! In a way I am reminded of Jacob's posts and his encompassing explanations and I HOPE that Jacob finds some time to return to this forum because his information is really needed here, I feel.(not that the 'old timers' here are any less knowledgeable, but you know what I mean)

Edward

Post Number: 832
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

A while back it was made know here(News reportage), that the death of Jewish
people in the second world war was indeed LESS...than the most common count
of some 6 million.

The new estimated count update now was in the sense of, some 4.9-5.1 million.

And this new count was to be applied at the Auswitz Holocaust Monument
museum in Poland, but had very much resistance.

So, as One can notice from the estimated new count, it is indeed in the
neighborhood of the count of 4.7(plus) million the Plejarans made known to us
all.

Alas, I tried to find a - New Official Count - web site link for the exact
number, but with no results.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 833
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi dear Melli....

I did ask him once but am not too sure at the moment, but will ask him once
again...when I have the possibility.

Well, concerning your question on Ariel Sharon, and whom ever may be in a
state of Comatose, well: We have to keep in mind that the comatose is a
Material Manifestation, in most cases. The Spirit-consciousness and
Sub-consciousness, will just process their usual processings, but...if the
Material Consciousness(Brain) is in a temporary state of disfunction-ing
processing or unable to communicate with the just mentioned above: in no way
the human body can regain itself to it's normal...mobility function...as human being.

Thus, I can only say that the Consciousness is/can be quite Conscious, of the
state that it is in. So, it may indeed be aware of the situation, but alas...it
can not execute any commands it wishes to the Material Consciousness,
knowing that the Material Consciousness is Temperary in a state of being
Damaged, if you will. The Material Consciousness will first have to recuperate
itself...to once again be able to follow the/any commands/currents which may
be generated from the Consciousness, or even from the Sub-consciousness, I
would think.

The old (physician) version of someone in a comatose is, that the
Consciousness can indeed STILL experience everything that manifests within it's
surrounding(s). And what would seem like a 'nightmare', if you will, for the
Consciousness being Conscious/aware of this constant manifestation. And that
is why we hear from people whom regained back their consciousness and waken
from a Coma, that they can indeed recall all the events that happened in their
surroundings during their Comatose.

Well, concerning me and acquired knowledge: Well, I try to absorb as much as I
can. Does cost very much energy, though.

And about remembering: well, at times nothing will come out, so to speak; but
than there are times it just seems to 'flow' out! Am surprised myself, at
times...:-)

Well, as far as I know concerning Jacob is, that very much of his time is
consumed in the official translation work he does for FIGU, and than he still
does his studies; so this is something we all must keep in mind, not?

I think if he has time...he will drop a line, so to speak. And yes, I fully
understand what you mean..concerning 'old timers'.

Edward.

Konsit

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew what Billy had to say about The Blair Witch Project. Does anybody know?. Also could someone give me a clearer description of The Bermuda Triangle? In accordance to Billy and The Plejaren. Thank you very much.
Salome.
Vinny.

Hector

Post Number: 304
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to Semjase, the Bermuda triangle mysterious disappearances are caused by cosmic radiations from distant galaxies which focus their energies on different places of the Earth.

These cosmic radiations create dimension barriers that cause planes and ships to lose their control over the navigation instruments.The dimension door takes ships and planes into other another time, another place, another landscape from which they are unable to return.These dimension "doors" look like invisible spirals, vortexes like those similar to hurricanes but without the hurricanes destroying power.In the outer zones you have mixed perceptions of your current time as well as the strange to you time.

These cosmic effects and dimension doors follow a certain cycle, so they are not always open nor dangerous.But i would not fly over them....Info taken from Wendelle Stevens contact notes C.33 page

Unlike the movie "the final countdown" which portraits bits of truth, http://www.amazon.com/Final-Countdown-2-Disc-Limited-Special/dp/B00019GHQ6, the planes cannot escape the newly entered space-time configuration and cannot come back.

Regards from a extremly warm spain..

Badr

Post Number: 215
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Vinny,

In addition to what Hector said, according to (81st contact in 4 Sep 1977), Billy was informed that the dimension doors has disappeared naturally and so do not exist anymore since 10 Jul 1977.

Salome, Badr

Thomas

Post Number: 321
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just to add to Hector's post, these were not the only causes mentioned throughout the contacts for dissappearances in the Bermuda Triangle. Piracy and other causes were mentioned in other notes as well...

The_original_dave

Post Number: 61
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello hector,

that's extremely interesting.

but did they explain where they go. what happens to them do they die, do they live.
what type of a place is it, is it like a black whole, or is it some weird physical location /how would it be.

another wolrd perhaps/the 4'th dimension.

Vestri

Post Number: 122
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also thought that the meteor which wiped out the dinosaurs and hit the same area as the Bermuda triangle had something to do with it too.

Thomas

Post Number: 324
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Apologies if this is not a great location for this post moderators. I would just like to ask if any of you (moderators or FIGU members) can tell me the status of Guido's newest book? He is working on another one after Flugreisen and And Still They Fly but I have yet to see it listed. If anyone has a way to find out, I would much appreciate it and we can continue this in the book section since that seems more appropriate... Thomas

Melli

Post Number: 294
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I may be able to offer some info. about Guido's 'new' book: Some of Figu members are currently doing a correction and proof reading his newest book but it will be a long time before we can read it. Also any book before it goes for publication is corrected 7 times by 7 different people. As the saying goes "Patience is a virtue".
Also it cost thousands and thousands of CHF to have it printed, it is cheaper to print a large number than a small number of books.

Otherwise I highly recommend reading ALL other books that are available already also the like of W. Stevens, and consequently the archives here are full of very informative details especially about the Spiritual lessons. W. Stevens has also info. on his website which available to print. It really pays to do some homework, I've done it myself and it is very educational, enriching and of course empowering..., you should try it!

Thomas

Post Number: 326
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melli, I have been advised by a friend here on the forum to excuse your ignorance since you made a statement without knowing anything about me. Thank you for the update on the book, however since you don't know, I have studied the other books and Stevens stuff and everything else for about 17 years now. Don't assume please. It makes you look foolish.

Markc

Post Number: 531
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In defence of Bianca , that's a rather severe reprisal you gave her , Thomas . One could say you must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning . I don't have to know anything about you to know that .
For her to assume that you were less aquainted with the material ( to be less aquainted with you , thereby) , seems like a crime to you ? You are a sensitive one !
I will take care to read all of your posts more carefully in the future , so that I don't make any mistakes !

In the future , you might see to it that you act as a gentleman here .

You might want to offer her an apology . She didn't look foolish , but you seem to be a very bitter man .

MC
Mark Campbell

Rarena

Post Number: 258
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Making mistakes is a learning process...

Being offended is a mistake of the material intellect.

From what Bianca has written: she seems like a wonderful, kind, conscientious and self improving lady.

Thomas is an intelligent, wise, knowledgeable person as well.

Mark is a wise and wonderful spiritual balancer who has a protective/creative streak...

These last few posts are positive shining examples of Creation in action. We are all helping each other to improve... Good work.

Don't you wish the rest of the world could resolve there differences in this positive way?

Salome: be greeted in peace and wisdom

Konsit

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone.
Just a quick question, Colonel Phillip J. Corso is a retired Army Colonel (of course), and claimed in an interview that the Grey E.T's found in the crash were actually biological organic androids (or something like that), and Billy has said that same about them also. But someone told me that Phillip J. Corso said that the other Grey's are only here for the Dolphins and not the humans, because apprently these Grey's evolved from the Dolphins, does anyone know what Billy or the Plejaren have to say on this? (Remember this is information from a retired army colonel). Here is a link, I havn't scanned through it myself yet http://seancasteel.phantombookshop.com/corso.htm

Salome

Vinny.

Melli

Post Number: 295
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Gentlemen and I need say no more!

Thomas

Post Number: 329
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will admit to being angry when I read Melli's post so I may have reacted badly. However it IS foolish to make such assumptions about someone without having any knowledge at all about them. I did not say that Melli/Bianca was a bad person and I do not think that she is. I just did not appreciate the insinuation by you Bianca that just because I asked about Guido's new book, that means that I haven't studied everything else that I have access to already. As I said, I have studied the FIGU info for about 17 years and watched people come and go. I was on this forum when it first started and even before its current form. Many of you may not know it but there were many other posts from many other people that were erased or lost when this forum was remade several years ago. So in ending, I will apologize for being harsh to you Melli/Bianca, but what I said still stands in principle although I said it badly. Please learn from this and I will too. Have a good day all...

Konsit

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry to be of nuisance, but umm just so that no one missed my question, umm I will copy and paste it in this post.
Hello everyone.
Just a quick question, Colonel Phillip J. Corso is a retired Army Colonel (of course), and claimed in an interview that the Grey E.T's found in the crash were actually biological organic androids (or something like that), and Billy has said that same about them also. But someone told me that Phillip J. Corso said that the other Grey's are only here for the Dolphins and not the humans, because apprently these Grey's evolved from the Dolphins, does anyone know what Billy or the Plejaren have to say on this? (Remember this is information from a retired army colonel). Here is a link, I havn't scanned through it myself yet http://seancasteel.phantombookshop.com/corso.htm

Salome

Vinny.

ps: Free love right here, just tell me and its yours, it only costs peace :-). SALOME EVERYONE!!!!

Hector

Post Number: 305
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I personally hate all this "do your homework" thing.We are all students.Long-time students.To be precise, more than 80 billion years lie ahead to study Creation and its varied manifestations.I tell everybody, even reading the whole Meier library bit by bit, letter by letter that would mean you only progress from spiritual stage 2.5 to 2.6 or maximum 2.7.

If you analize Billys teachings & books, repetition is present in all of them.I agree we have to stimulate the truthseekers own initiative in order to find the truth by himself, but i think we should refrain from judging others' efforts, goals and achievements.I'm always willing to help, but if i consider another forum member question no worth to respond, i say "i let somebody else answer this question".If nobody answers, it means either the question was badly formulated or the asking person thinks this forum works with one-way communication only.(I ask, they answer).

Thats too simple, too limited.Forum from latin, place for discussion, exchange of ideas.

Anyway, if server space is big problem, then i change my opinion and consider that repetition should be avoided.Just like immediate material needs such as survival, food and heath prevail over spiritual needs, server space can prevail over unnecessary information .In the end, efficiency is a natural law.

Thomas

Post Number: 332
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vinny, if noone responds, it often means that noone has an answer...OR it is just necessary to be patient until someone who does have the answer gets a chance to respond :-)

Brian

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector
I am in agreement with you ,the whole kindness thing that figu represents is lost when one is told to find out for your self.

Why is it such trouble to give a helpful lead to those that are looking for answers concerning this great story we all enjoy.
Salome

Scott

Post Number: 1267
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Its odd, but sometime I feel like helping someone other times I don't. Sometimes I will feel prompted to give an answer, other times I think this person needs to look for themselves, or someone else may provide an answer. It also to me seems that a persons attitude will have a bearing on who responds or who doesn't. If the person appears arrogant and thinks the world owes him a living, I will tend to not answer, or will suggest they do a search...other times if the person seems polite and sincere, chances are if I know the answer I will lend a hand. You know its like that adage do unto others....Maybe others view this approach differently,....

Thomas, I think your upsetness, may be paritally the result of a full moon??, I notice people seem a bit short fused the last few days :-) I have been studying Billys material for 20 years, but sometimes I am reminded by how little I know, and how little I have progressed, at least it appears that way to me.

Regards
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 1268
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vinny,

If as Billy and the Plejarens have stated that man did not evolve from the primate-monkey-ape, why would it be any more probable that the "greys" evolved from Dolphins? It would seem using that logic, that it would be more likely man evolved from apes because there is some resemblance, then comparing a "grey", 2 legged upright creature to a Dolphin who lives in the sea. Personally, I think this idea is more new age hype than anything else.

Regards
Scott

Konsit

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hmmm, yes I do realise that Billy and The Plejaren have said that, I was just wondering if it may have been slightly different for the greys, not the organic android greys but the ones who created them.
Thank you for your input Scott its much appreciated.
Happy times :-).
Salome
Vinny.

Thomas

Post Number: 334
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, you are right and I apologize to everyone for my grumpy behaviour. I have been very stressed lately about things in my private life and I shouldn't take that out on you all. Sometimes though, when things are going badly for me, unfortunately I don't respond well when someone says something irritating to me on the FORUM and I respond in a manner that isn't the best. Although I do stand by the things I have said generally, I apologize for not saying them in a more balanced and thoughtful way. Again, apologies and hopefully no hard feelings from anyone. By the way if anyone wants to discuss the teachings on a personal level, my email is thomas.fannie@yahoo.com Fannie is the nickname of my wife by the way. Moderators I just typed my email in and it seems to be showing as an active link in my email response. Please feel free to replace it with a non-active link. I don't know how...

Markc

Post Number: 534
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas ;

Understood . However , what some people don't realize is that most of us can't read every line of everyone's posts because of time constraints . That is why most of my posts are short .

The other thing is that when we allow our personal lives to influence our posts , it really becomes magnified , and what started as a problem for you alone or with one other person ,has affected out little global community .

So we're all friends again .

Kind Regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Thomas

Post Number: 335
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark I am a human being and thus my personal life will ALWAYS affect me just as the case with everyone. To be honest, if people don't have the time to read an entire post then they shouldn't probably read any of it. I don't say that out of grumpiness though. It is just how I feel about the subject. Billy didn't get where he is from laziness or lack of effort. I am not implying that anyone in particular is lazy. I am just saying that if we expect to get anywhere, we have to put in the effort to get the result. I hope you will see the logic of what I am trying to say. Have a great day :-)

Markc

Post Number: 536
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I usually read your posts because you are knowledgeable .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Thomas

Post Number: 337
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am only knowledgeable as far as I accurately understand the teachings, and that isn't 100%. Also knowledge is not the same as wisdom. I have even further to go in that department.

Leann

Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Phi_Spiral,
You asked Billy about Jmmanuel's "Death Warrant" and I thought I would post what I found on the Cayce site.
R4. 12/25/24 The Lighthouse (Oceana High School, Oceana, Va.)
article, "DEATH WARRANT OF JESUS CHRIST":

In 1810, some workmen while excavating the ancient city
of Amiternum (now Aquilia), in the Kingdom of Naple, found
an antique marble vase in which lay concealed a copper
plate bearing on the obverse side a long inscription in
Hebrew tongue. This, when translated, proved to be the
death warrant of Jesus Christ. It has been faithfully
transcribed and reads as follows:

In the year of seventeen of the Emperor Tiberius Caesar, and
the 27th day of March, the city of holy Jerusalem - Annas and
Caiaphas being priests, sacrificators of the people of God
- Pontius Pilate, Governor of Lower Galilee, sitting in
the presidential chair of the praetory, condemns Jesus of
Nazareth to die on the cross between two thieves, the great
and notorious evidence of the people saying:

1. Jesus is a seducer.
2. He is seditious.
3. He is the enemy of law.
4. He calls himself falsely the son of God.
5. He calls himself falsely the King of Israel.
6. He entered into the temple, followed by a multitude,
bearing palm branches in their hands.

Orders the first centurion, Tuiluis Cornelius, to lead him
to the place of execution. Forbids any person whomsoever,
either poor or rich, to oppose the death of Jesus Christ.

The witnesses who signed the condemnation of Jesus are:

1. Daniel Robani, a Pharisee.
2. Joannus Robani.
3. Raphael Robani.
4. Capet, a citizen.

Jesus shall go out the city of Jerusalem by the gate of
Struenus.

Salome,
Leann

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 105
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, Leann, you could just knock me over with a feather! Thanks very much for finding that and sharing it! When I read the translation you just posted, there was an eerie sense of familiarity to what I remember about it...

I first heard of the story when I was doing research at the university and stumbled upon it quite by accident going through old microfilm of newspapers during the Napoleonic period. There it was in a US newspaper, the story of The Death Warrant of Jesus being auctioned off in France! Several US papers picked up on the story as it was reported in the French press. It created quite a public stir at the time. But the story I read had a different version of how it was found. Could this have been a form of propaganda to glorify the exploits of Napoleon’s campaigns?

When I posed the question to Billy, I thought he might have said whether it was a hoax or clever forgery - similar to what he has said about the Shroud of Turin. But apparently its’ importance is below the Plejaren radar. It would be interesting to see if the original document used the true name Jmmanuel and it was switched to Jesus in translation.

Either way, hoax or not, I think there’s a very interesting story still waiting to be told!

Thanks again!
Bob

Konsit

Post Number: 28
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Haha omg, for those of you who want to experience something really fascinating, funny and cool then download a song called "Cut That City" by The Mars Volta (an american progressive band) it has some truely startling things in it, listen carefully and you will be surprised. And yes it has relevance to the Meier Case :-).

Salome.
Vinny. (Feel free to growl me if I have done something wrong)

Scott

Post Number: 1270
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I may be wrong in this, but wasn't the name of Jesus given to Jmmanuel after his death? If this is true, it would seem this "Death Warrant" may be a forgery..

Regards
Scott

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 106
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That’s right, Scott. Though I can think of other scenarios that might explain the phenomenon. One possibility is that there may have actually been an original Death Warrant that recorded the name Jmmanuel, but at a later date was copied to preserve an otherwise decomposing document. And in that process the more commonly accepted name was inserted. OR,
There may have been a number of copies made to sell as religious souvenirs. And the name was changed for the same reason. For example, sometime after the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered, a company that made historical replicas issued a limited series of exact copies. My own parents bought copies and kept them in a prominent place in the house as if they had the same value. The parchments were artificially aged to look old and genuine. They even came with clay vases to keep them in.

OR, the whole thing was hoaxed to get a high price on the auction block.

Leann

Post Number: 49
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bob & Scott:
You know I've found this to be somewhat confusing and I would like to ask Christian about this. It is my understanding and mine alone, that Jmmanuel, as Billy wants to be referred to, also had the name Jesus. I once read where it was Esau Jesus Jmmanuel. Because of the way that his name was misused and mission was changed to benefit the church and all the blood that was shed because of it, that he hates the reference and states this person Jesus was not him. Now, please, someone enlighten me if this is absolutely wrong. So with that in mind, either the warrant is real or it isn't. Either way, it was interesting and as I said I found it on the Edgar Cayce members only section, (amazingly at the same time that Bob posted his question) and knowing that Billy said EC was for real makes me want to know more about him also. Now for a small bit of info that I just read about, that apparently is not well known or wasn't to me, Edgar Cayce was also Nostradamus! How about them apples....lol.
Good day all,
Leann

Hector

Post Number: 307
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just say that Billy once said that Edgar Cayce was a magnificient seer and clairvoyant.

That means he posessed magnificient consciousness-related abilities (scientists and new age fanatics call this extra-sensorial perception).The right term is Feinstoffsinnlichkeit (something close to finematter-sensing or finematter sensibility).These abilities must be trained and practiced sistematically thru concentration and meditation in order to achieve some positive results.

Thomas

Post Number: 341
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Be careful because BEAM also said that even though Cayce was gifted that his info was also very clouded by Edgar's religious beliefs.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 71
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

phi spiral in your post you said,

When I posed the question to Billy, I thought he might have said whether it was a hoax or clever forgery - similar to what he has said about the Shroud of Turin. But apparently its’ importance is below the Plejaren radar. It would be interesting to see if the original document used the true name Jmmanuel and it was switched to Jesus in translation.

what did billy say about the shroud of turin. i'm very curious about this subject especially since there's barely any information about it in the figu material and the only thing you can find in the investigations of our scientists is that they can only confirm that the man in the shroud lived sometime in that era as well.

and that's basically all the information you can find about it.

so can someone direct me as to where billy explained this.

in what q and a was it.

ps i tried looking for that particular q and a session on here but to no luck.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 108
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy said that the Shroud of Turin shows the image of an Italian merchant in the first half of 1300. The picture was produced by his brother, an alchemist. It’s actually the first photograph that was ever produced (with the aid of silver iodide and sunlight).

Savio

Post Number: 578
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dave

Perhaps you may like to locate the question raised by Norm on Monday, March 13, 2006 within the "Your Questions to Billy Meier --- Answered" section.

Happy searching

Savio

David_chance

Post Number: 130
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dave,
I've been keeping an ongoing compilation of the questions and answers at http://www25.brinkster.com/chancede/Answers.html
You can do a word search for "shroud" or "turin" to find the pertinent sections.

Here is one of the Q&A regarding the shroud:

Norm
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 05:57 pm:

Hi Billy, I remember reading that the Giza Intelligence created the Shroud of Turin. Could you list some other events where the Giza Intelligence influenced history that are currenty unknown.

Answer
The Shroud of Turin was not created by the Giza Intelligences. Btw: It shows the image of an Italian merchant in the first half of 1300. The picture was produced by his brother, an alchemist. It's actually the first photograph that was ever produced (with the aid of silver iodide and sunlight). Just recently Billy had asked Ptaah about the shroud but has not yet typed down the contact report. Therefore more details will follow.
(Note by CF: The GI were involved with the production of the Fatima vision.)

Scott

Post Number: 1271
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Leann,

You stated "It is my understanding and mine alone, that Jmmanuel, as Billy wants to be referred to, also had the name Jesus. I once read where it was Esau Jesus Jmmanuel."

I was a little confused about what you meant by "as Billy wants to be referred to", do you mean Billy wants Jmmanuel to be called Jmmanuel and not Jesus? Also, the root meaning of the names of Jmmanuel and Jesus have different meanings, which I think would not be acceptable. You mentioned Nostradamus was reincarnated as Edgar Cayce....was this mentioned in the Billy Meier literature? Of course you know personalities do not reincarnate, but just their spirit forms. It is my understanding even Billy is unable to determine what previous personalities a person's spirit form has been in the past. I believe he has to contact the Plejarens and they in turn contact Arahat Athersata to retrieve this type of information.

Regards
Scott

Leann

Post Number: 50
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2007 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,
If it appeared I was quoting Billy, I apologize. I thought it was understood that I was only offering some info from the EC website, which of course may be wrong. When I said, it's my understanding, that is exactly what I meant. It is also my understanding that your spirit reincarnates with a new personality but the wisdom learned in all the previous ones is still there and all of your previous lives are one continuous movie written upon the akashic records and are able to be read. How else was Mr. Cayce able to give such readings? Now I ask, is this also wrong information? Should I not post anything that isn't quoted by Billy or the P's, if so, this will be my last.
Salome to All,
Leann

Scott

Post Number: 1272
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2007 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Leann

Perhaps I should read up on Edgar Cayce, I am not very familiar with his information. I don't know about others providing past life information, other than what I believe I know about Billy. Perhaps it would be helpful if you could provide a link so others could read, but you mentioned a members only section, so possibly this wouldn't work for everything. Thank you for sharing your information about this, I didn't mean to sound too critical, but I have been raked over the coals a few times regarding certain postings, so I am attempting to keep things clarified as much as possible.

Regards
Scott

Leann

Post Number: 51
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2007 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
I certainly understand and apologize if I sounded a bit testy. I thought I would share the following reading so you will see what I mean and it also shows us that although he usually said "God" he also meant "Creation". I hope it isn't too long of a post.
Leann
TEXT OF READING 105-2 F ADULT

This psychic reading given by Edgar Cayce in Birmingham, Ala., on this 29th day of January, 1928.

P R E S E N T

Edgar Cayce; Mrs. Cayce or Morton Blumenthal, Conductor (both present); Annie Avent, Steno. Mrs. [105].

R E A D I N G

[GD's note: No birthdate was typed on the rdg.] Time of Reading 11:00 (?) A. M. Birmingham, Ala. (Life Reading Suggestion)

1. EC: Those relations with the universe and universal forces as are latent in the present earthly Entity.

2. In this relation there are many conditions that would be well for this Entity to clarify in own present consciousness, for the proper application of that, that may be given here concerning the earthly sojourn in the present experience and in other experiences.

3. That much has been accomplished by the Entity, much is yet to be accomplished in the present experience, and with the better understanding of the relationship of the universal forces as pertain to the innate desires. Innate experiences that come to the Entity in the form of experience in various ways, even as welling up in the inner self without finding outward expression of the self in word or deed. Yet would many of these be put into actual operative force would bring more of that peace that passeth understanding that troubles the inner self at times of this Entity.

4. In the various spheres of experience that come as interim between earthly manifestations there are those various spheres of thought that have been builded, intacted in these planes through which the Entity experienced that consciousness of being that is so desired in the physical plane of experience - and in the physical apparently finds so little through which this may be put into operation, without obstacles that seem like is beyond control.

5. Here we would find in the purely astrological aspects of this Entity, [105], that those would not conform to the charts as have been drawn by those of the Chaldean or Egyptian [word(s) missed] but rather they are the individual experience, the real experience that is the real application, or will be the factor in human experience that weigh, urges with application of knowledge known, have or desire, rarefy or expression or manifestation in the lesser or greater degree in the physical sense. Then do not get false impressions by comparing earthy or earthly material sense with the sense of Mercury or Venus, or that Uranian force compared with earth's forces.

6. PRESENT INCARNATION, in entering the earth plane in this present experience, we find the Entity coming under the influence of Mercury with Arcturus, of Venus with Jupiter, or Uranus with the Pleiades, hence one that has ever been considered in the present experience, of extraordinary application in literature, in understanding, in folklore, in the ability to gain possession of mind, mental or mathematical science [word(s) missed] yet same conditions bring many materially disappointing conditions on the part of many of the Entity's close friends or associates, and at times bringing disappointments in the own self, through that of deferred expression of self, to make self heard, known, felt or to raise in a manner the voice of self above the ones that depend even in mental or in carnal or in the physical sense upon the efforts of the Entity.

7. In the comparison then we find here that with the variations in the Entity's experience using that of the experience in Mercurian forces to Arcturus brings an (as?) innate force in the present experience that of not only high mental force, yet as measured with Arcturian experience, an excellency above ordinary, yet without the full innate force to impel when hindrances arise from the purely physical side having gained the mental and spiritual place to the extent that carnal mind, carnal or earthly forces shadow so many of the ideas and ideals, until the Entity falters from within.

8. In the experience as is seen through these universal forces, one that will have a long life in the present plane; one that has many joys in self and in the efforts of those guided by the Entity in attaining insight into forces that have to do with that called "Creative-Elemental-Physical-Mindedness."

9. In this sense the Entity finds the greater advantage in self through the experience of the earthy plane, hence many conditions as are seen through the Uranian influence with that of Venus brings the pure love of all forces that are of the scientific turn, as well as all occult influences upon the life not only of the mental body, but upon the entity as a body. These and the dissemination of the truths gained by the Entity in self's own material consciousness should be the work, the labor, the expression of self in this present plane, for in losing self in service for others, that have only an inkling of the oneness of life, of time, or the all-creative energy, the Entity builds in self that of the oneness with self and that universal all creative force, and will gain the consciousness of being self, yet a portion of that All-Creative force, which is known or called by man "God".

10. One that loves home-home ties, home influence, and this love often brings unpleasant memories, that are as the pictures the Entity finds self capable of putting into words and verse, and these are good for self and will be good for others. Ever will the Entity set this truth before self, and burn same in the innermost recesses of the being. Thoughts are things, and may be miracles or crimes in action. These come that all growth in whatever direction this thought of the mental body, or the spiritual body, may be directed by the attributes of the mental, spiritual or physical body.

11. The appearance in the one before, we find in the body when the Master came. The Entity then was in the household of the Phoenician, as a maid servant, whom the Master blessed with the household. Entity in name of "Iaundia" and the Entity gained through this period, even though fear always remained over the Entity's ability to express or manifest that desire to be giving to others, the position, physical, the mental abilities of the Entity did not coinside. In the present experience the urge is seen of the weightiness that is ever felt by the Entity of the words spoken by that Holy one, and the manner in which same has been diverted by many of the writers of same, is as a thorn in the flesh often to the Entity, yet would the Entity bring that peace that passeth understanding, clinging close to those truths as is set in the words of that one: "He that believeth in Me, or that cometh to Me, I will in no wise cast out, for even as I am in the Father and ye in Me, we are then one with the Father that doeth His will."

12. In the one before this we find in that period when the first understanding of the relation between the All-Creative energy to the putting aside as filial and as penal laws among the people, in the land now known as Egypt, and the time 10,500 years before the Prince of Peace came, as counted by men.

13. The Entity then in the name of "Miium" and the Entity waited on the Priest, and the Teacher that gave the lessons as laws, and as the first of those that came as the rituals of the peoples minds to the understanding of the Creative energy. In the division that arose the Entity sided first with the Priest, then with the Teacher and Ruler, and had much to do with the reconciliation that made a united service in that period. In the present urge the Entity savors often and wavers often between that of the purely mental application and of materialistic, necessary in the lives of carnal man to gain a lesson, hence though the Entity often denies this to self, innate there is that element of a fear of supernatural or superstition, or as some would term same. But when this is analyzed, it is not superstition, but the wavering between the elements the Entity experienced in an age when ritual and the spiritual warred in trying to express self in the word and in the deed. The Entity gained and lost through this experience.

14. In the one before this in the land known as that of Atlantis, the Entity was a teacher among the people of that period, and among those destroyed in the overflow of the land, and again will the Entity be in Earth's sphere when a change comes to same. In the name of "Isshuta" the Entity lost through this experience through fear, created in own self by that misleading when the truth was known in the present innate. Fear often hinders.

15. In the application of abilities of the present Entity this is given, lies in the dissemination of truths to those that waver, and Entity thereby gaining that inner knowledge of [word(s) missed] as [word(s) missed] in the Teacher, there will come the peace happiness and joy that goes to self in knowing that the experience, not life, is well spent and life gained more abundantly.

[GD's note: The bracketed "word(s) missed" indicates the stenographer's inability to take down all the words.]

Jplagasse

Post Number: 347
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

The info in this post is stuff i accumulated & wrote around 2002 & sort of had to re-find... Only included here because of previously posted questions. There's LOTS more... which might or might not be of interest, depending on one's orientation etc.

If anyone asks, I could send more by personal email.

Regards,
JP

Note the reference to '36. Meier was born on Feb 3 1937.
His spirit form would have inhabited his body in 1936. Also, the pregnancy would have shown at that time.
Although this sounds good, this might not be directly referring to Billy's birth day, either, at least from what I know presently.
We must take care not to fall victim to the old "I want to believe" effect !!
If anybody has any more info on all this, please speak up, eh?
Interestingly, the following was given (through Cayce) by an entity called Halaliel. Cayce himself (in trance) typically would not have given any such dates on this topic.

A reference to the following is also in:
"Edgar Cayce's story of Jesus" by Jeffrey Furst
ISBN 0-425-06540-5
Berkley books, New York.
Pages 346 - 350

"The complete Edgar Cayce readings on CD-ROM"
ISBN 87604 - 346 - 5
Reading 3976 -15
January 19, 1934
At the home of Mr. & Mrs. T. Mitchell Hastings New York.

"
1. Q: We seek at this time such information as will be of value and interest to those present, including T. Mitchell Hastings, Jr. in the next room, regarding the spiritual, mental and physical changes which are coming to the earth. You will tell us what part we may play in meeting and helping others to understand these changes. At the end of each fifteen minute period you will pause, until I tell you to continue, while the recording instrument is being arranged. You will speak distinctly at a normal rate of speech, and you will answer the questions which we will ask.

2. A: Yes; as each of you gathered here have your own individual development, yet as each seeks to be a channel of blessings to the fellow man, each attunes self to the Throne of universal information. And there may be accorded you that which may be beneficial, not only in thine own experience, but that which will prove helpful, hopeful, in the the experience of others.

3. Many an one may question you as to the sources, as to the channel through such information that may be given you at this time has come. Know it has reached that which is as high for each of you in your respective development as you have merited, and do merit; and has accorded and does accord to the realm of light that which may be aidful and helpful in thine own experience, and in the experience of those that ye in your service to thy fellow man may give unto others.

4. Hence, in giving the interpretation, MANY are present; many of those whose names alone would bring to others awe - discredit, yet - even a wonderment. For, not only then must the information be instructive but enlightening; yet it must also be so given that it may be a PRACTICAL thing in the experience of thine own self and in the experience of life of thine fellow man. Not only must it be informative in nature, but it must also be [pause] that which is constructive; though that which is informative and that which may be enlightening and constructive must at times overlap one another.

5. First, then: There is soon to come into the world a body; one of our own number here that to many has been a representative of a sect, of a thought, of a philosophy, of a group, yet one beloved of all men in all places where the universality of God in the earth has been proclaimed, where the oneness of the Father as God is known and is consciously magnified in the activities of the individuals that proclaim the acceptable day of the Lord. Hence, that one, John the beloved in the earth - his name shall be John, and also at the place where he met face to face.

(He comes as a messenger, not as a forerunner, but as a messenger; for these are periods where mental, material, are to be so altered in the affairs of men as to be even bringing turmoil to those that have not seen that the Spirit is moving in His ways to bring the knowledge of the Father in the hearts and lives of men.

(This above section is in Furst's book but not included in the official Cayce CD ??? The A.R.E. group(s) seemed very critical of Halaliel. JP))

6. When, where, is to be this one? In the hearts and minds of those that have set themselves in that position that they become a channel through which, spiritual, mental and material things become one in the purpose and desires of that physical body !

7. As to the material changes that are to be as an omen, as a sign to those that this is shortly to come to pass - as has been given of old, the sun will be darkened and the earth shall be broken up in divers places - and THEN shall be PROCLAIMED - through the spiritual interception in the hearts and minds and souls of those that have sought His way - that HIS star has appeared, and will point [pause] the way for those that enter into the holy of holies in themselves. For, God the Father, God the Teacher, God the Director, in the minds and hearts of men, must ever be IN those that come to know Him as first and foremost in the seeking of those souls; for He is first the God to the individual and as He is exemplified, as He is manifested in the heart and in the acts of the body, of the individual, He becomes manifested before men. And those that seek in the latter portion of the year of our Lord (as ye have counted in and among men) '36, he will appear !

8. As to the changes physical again: The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. There will be the upheavals in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the eruption of volcanoes in the Torrid areas, and there will be the shifting then of the poles - so that where there has been those of a frigid or the semi - tropical will become the more tropical, and the moss and fern will grow. And these will begin in those periods in '58 to '98, when these will be proclaimed as the periods when His light will be seen again in the clouds. As to times, as to seasons, as to places, alone is it given to those who have named the name - and who bear the mark of those of His calling and His election in their bodies. To them it shall be given.

9. As to those things that deal with the mental of the earth, these shall call upon the mountains to cover many. As ye have seen those in lowly places raised to those of power in the political, in the machinery of nations' activities, so shall ye see those in high places reduced and calling on the waters of darkness to cover them. And those that in the inmost recesses of their selves awaken to the spiritual truths that are to be given, and those places that have acted in the capacity of teachers among men, the rottenness of those that have ministered in places will be brought to light, and turmoils and strife shall enter. And, as there is the wavering of those that would enter as emissaries, as teachers, from the Throne of Life, the Throne of Light, the Throne of Immortality, and wage war in the air with those of darkness, then know ye the Armageddon is at hand. For with the great numbers of the gathering of the hosts of those that have hindered and would make for man and his weaknesses stumblingblocks, they shall wage war with the Spirits of Light that come into the earth for this awakening; that have been and are being called by those of the sons of men into the service of the Living God. For He, as ye have been told, is not the God of the dead, not the God of those that have forsaken Him, but those that love His coming, that love His associations among men - the God of the living, the God of LIFE! For, He IS Life.

10. Who shall proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord in him that has been born in the earth in America? (Those from that land where there has been born in the earth in America? (included in Furst's book but not the readings CD JP)) Those from that land where there has been the regeneration, not only the body but the mind and the spirit of men, THEY shall come and declare that John Peniel is giving to the world the new ORDER of things. Not that these that have been proclaimed have been refused, but that they are made PLAIN in the minds of men, that they may know the truth and the truth, the life, the light, will make them free.

11. I have declared this, that has been delivered unto me to give unto you, ye that sit here and that hear and that see a light breaking in the east, and have heard, have seen thine weaknesses and thine fault findings, and know that He will make thy paths straight if ye will but live that YE KNOW this day -- then may the next step, the next word, be declare unto thee. For ye in your weakness [pause] have known the way, through that as ye have made manifest of the SPIRIT of truth and light that has been proclaimed into this earth, that has been committed unto the keeping of Him that made of Himself no estate, but who brought into being all that ye see manifest in the earth, and has declared this message unto thee: "Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart", and the second is like unto it, "Love thy neighbor as thyself". Who is is thine neighbor? Him that ye may aid in whatsoever way that he, thy neighbor, thy brother, has been troubled. Help him to stand on his own feet. For such may only know the acceptable way. The weakling, the unsteady, must enter into the crucible and become as naught, even as He, that they may know the way.

I Halaliel, have spoken !
"

Jplagasse

Post Number: 348
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

In my mind at least (now that i've opened my big mouth on this forum), a "necessary" addendum to the cayce info stuff is the following site:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/earthchange-bulletins

Not that i/we do/should agree with everything he says, but equally, a necessary piece of the puzzle wrt our present timeline. Good info, for the most part, tech-wise.

If interested in Cayce & related earth changes stuff, please investigate.

Oh yes... (my own 2 cents again) Meier's info updates anything and everything Cayce put out. Cayce needed to operate within his timeline framework. Meier's info is the "update"... the latest revision on everything.

Another story though... also again, etc.

Salome,
JP

Leann

Post Number: 55
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello JP,
I'm so glad you posted that. Are you also aware that Jon Peniel is an author?
Regards,
Leann

Kaare

Post Number: 50
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2007 - 05:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,
Thanks for giving the link to your 2003 post. Nice to see that there were actually three great looking stamps issued by Turkmenistan in 1999 which had photos of Plejaran beam ships taken by Billy.
As you already have found out, these stamps are not easy to get hold of. I printed a copy of them and took it to one of the stamp shops in the City where I live. I was told they would have sold it long time ago if they actually did take them inn for sale. This because they were issued in 1999. The shop actually had quite a few stamps from Turkmenistan but of newer date. So it’s the kind of stamp where one need to go to the next step and search for. I guess nothing is impossible though, It’s just hard to get hold of.

Regards
Kaare

Melli

Post Number: 302
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just received my much anticipated Book the Talmud Jmmanuel (Thank you very much, MH) and I suddenly realized I was holding a most truthful piece of Historical information that has taken some 2000+ years to be openly courageously and finally published for all us Truth seekers. I felt very humbled to be lucky enough to be alive now in these changing times and in this golden Age of Aquarius. Feelings were welling up inside me as I was imagining the the fruits that it will bear.
Truth is not complicated!

If I may, my Q. is directed to the people who know German; In many of the verses in the book the sentence begins with the German Wahrlich meaning Truly and yet in the 12 Affirmations by Billy the same word in German is spelled a little differently - Wahrheitlich, why the difference?
I am practicing my Affirmations daily and was wondering if I should pronounce the word differently now?
Thank you, Bianca

Hector

Post Number: 317
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 02:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think wahrheitlich stresses the importance of feeling and acting based on truth, there must be an authentic feeling, sensing of TRUTH, autenticity above all when you practice the affirmations.Otherwise you are losing your precious time because the affirmations would lose their suggestive power.

When you say "im the most shining example of creation", you have to stress that its a real personal feeling and thinking what you are reciting, not just some empty words without significance.Wahrheitlich would mean inherent to the truth, closely bound to the concept of truth.

My interpretation.....

Markc

Post Number: 542
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Bianca ;

I think 'wahrlich' means 'indeed' , but I could be wrong .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Edward

Post Number: 875
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli....

Hector as well as Mark gave some good definitions.

In Dutch we speak of: waarlijk = wahrlich = Truly; as truth, acutally.

And: wahrheitlich = waarheid(lijk: not a common using word in Dutch, but just
to show similarity) = Truth; Truthfully: Truthfully speaking.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 879
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli.....

I see I wrote: acutally!

I was referring to : actually.

Edward.

Melli

Post Number: 304
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 03:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you ALL for your responses.
Hector, good insight and at the same time I think that it is difficult to feel ALL that I am meant to feel while reading the 12 Affirmations at this early stage of the practice but never the less I do feel stronger within already. I also think that for me to think as the 'most shinning example of creation' I need to practice a lot of thinking and doing in order to realize something- for it to set into my sub-consciousness, because as far as I understand Knowledge and experience create the Wisdom within, and the same applies for the other affirmations I think. All in All it's hard work.
I would like to add that Affirmation number 7 resonated for me almost from the very beginning. The way I understand it is that the whole process must be truly genuine and to feel this I must be constantly self aware of what my consciousness is thinking and why and guard against negative thoughts trying to 'muscle' in. Sometimes it is mentally trying and tiring and that is why I try very hard to think in the Neutral Positive way which is not easy after decades of entrenched negativities cosmic and otherwise.
Cheers, Bianca

Walkerc

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks you Billy for giving this information "too the world". I can not thank you enough, for the thruths you have given us. As I heard the tapes from Randolf Winters - It really rang true for me. My soul remembers alot of what was said.

question 1: May I have the dimentions of the pyramid to meditate with.

question 2: What books do you recomend for more spiritual growth along the Plejaran thuths.

Thank you in advance Billy - Bless you.

Badr

Post Number: 232
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Walkerc,

First of all welcome back to the forum. Billy actually doesn’t read the forum. You will also find out that Randolf Winter’s tapes have some mistakes and errors, which you will need to find out after doing some more research into the case.

For your first question check…
http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?products_id=339

As for your second question, since all books are in German. You would be limited if you don’t know any German, because only a few books have been translated to English and do not contain much of the spiritual teachings. From the above link you will be able to see the other books that Billy has written, and the ones translated.

But there are people that have taken the task to personally translating the books for personal use. Using dictionaries and translators.

Salome, Badr

Sirashwin

Post Number: 96
Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2007 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to all

I am aware of the fact that Billy had received metal samples, minerals and crystals from the Plejarens. But has he received a biological sample too ??

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case989.htm

Salome
ashwin

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2007 - 01:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everybody,

"4 metal, 1 biological and 9 mineral and crystal samples"

but what could the biological sample be??
could it be a DNA sample, or something like that??

Sirashwin

Post Number: 97
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2007 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well is it the Pear tree that counts as the Biological Sample ?

Thomas

Post Number: 366
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2007 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The biological sample was a tuft of Semjase's hair that BEAM requested and was given by her on one of the contacts. Their was no root bulb so no DNA was harvested.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 34
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2007 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for the information,
i do not understand, a DNA sample can be taken from a hair, why does it need the root bulb??

Salome
Aditya

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 35
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2007 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody,

Does our universe and the DAL universe have the same Creation??
Aren't all universes supposed to have their own Creation??

Salome
Aditya

Thomas

Post Number: 368
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2007 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hair is made of proteins but not DNA proteins. The root bulb of the hair actually has cells though and thus has DNA that can be multiplied and studied.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2007 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas,

Thanks a lot, i did not know that.

Could you also answer my previous question.

Thanks

Salome
Aditya

Sirashwin

Post Number: 100
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2007 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas

If i have understood it right, the hair strand alone contains mt-DNA (mitochondrial DNA), while as you said the root bulb contains nuclear DNA (the one used widely in forensic tests).
So if what i said is right then in theory we would be able to analyse Semjase's DNA which could in turn greatly assist in finding the manipulated aggressor gene in our DNA sequences; thereby finally allowing Earth humans to rid themselves of this anomaly.

Salome
ashwin

Thomas

Post Number: 369
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2007 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It wasn't a previous question but an after question, but I think you want an answer to the Creation/Universe issue? If so, then the answer is that every universe is a Creation unto itself if you mean entire universes and not just material dimensions of different types. Every material "universe" (really just a material belt within a universe) belongs to one and only one Creation. However, not every type of Creation has a material belt.

Thomas

Post Number: 370
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2007 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As for the DNA stuff Ashwin, I was under the impression that there was no testable form of DNA in a hair strand UNLESS the bulb was attached, but I am not a forensics expert. Address your question to BEAM at next opportunity :-)

Scott

Post Number: 1304
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2007 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please let's back to the topic heading.

Edward

Post Number: 896
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sirashwin....

You are correct.

One can indeed practically, extract DNA from anything, as far as I know.

But extracting the right suitable Amount of DNA to make a Clear and appropriate
reading, is not always the case. Thus, with clear sense: One would indeed
extract from the/a component which has the most possibility to be read from.

And so, the extracting process can variate...due to the component(s) contents,
One can conclude.

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 376
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does the effect of Plejaren proofs not relate to the miscellaneous aspects of the mission Scott? If you would like to refine the definition of the topic heading of "Miscellaneous" under "The Mission" it might help those of us who are not clear. Respectfully, Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 380
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott???

Scott

Post Number: 1309
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

Just looking at the last few posts they range from the Creation encompassing the DAL and DERN universe to DNA proteins, to Semjase's DNA, it seemed things were getting a bit astray. Granted the Mission could mean many things, but at the same time there are so many topic areas that, imo, these different topics would also fit into just as well, wouldn't you say that is fair to say?

Scott

BTW, BADR is not available presently and Jacob seems to be involved in other activities, so right now its pretty much me, so please be patient.

Thomas

Post Number: 382
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No worries Scott. I just didn't understand why the posts didn't fit, but thanks for the response
:-)

Jplagasse

Post Number: 349
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2007 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Leann,

Yes, there is someone claiming to be "the" John Peniel.
However, the way i see this, is that if he was the one spoken of by Halaliel, he'd be speaking of Meier or more precisely, "Meier's information" & it's present & future interaction upon our society.

Now... is that the case?

In any case, Halaliel's info provides a method to verify what was said.
However, as from obvious stuff, we all need to decide for ourselves, how to look at and/or to interprete all this info. My own words/understanding for what Halaliel has already said.

My own 2 cents as always, nothing more.
Regards & Salome,
JP

Leann

Post Number: 60
Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2007 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello JP,
The more I read about Cayce the more I think he was the "forerunner" for Billy. I found some interesting bits that I thought you might be interested in regarding this. Also, the Jon Peniel that I think that was being referred to is the author of the Children of the Law of One and after reading "RA a humble messenger of the Law of One" the info sure seems to fit in the same genre of "we are all one and part of the creation". Anyway, it's all interesting to me in my pursuit of truth. Here is what I found on the Cayce site, the year is 1925 and he is talking about building the Institute.
"For, as has been given, from this place, Virginia Beach, will flow out that great force which will build the greater forces as will be found through the phenomena. " And I think this refers to Billy & th P's: "Then the incoming of those in the flying machines and of other passage we find these, as it were, must come from out of the clouds in different manners to earth for the establishing of such work and such phenomena. The bound ones as brought by these signifying through what channels many would be brought to such an understanding."
Of course, this is being posted only for discussion purposes,,,my disclaimer, lol.
Salome,
Leann

Sirashwin

Post Number: 161
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to All

It is said "Eduard Albert Meier- Billy does not read the English Forum"; so does he read the other forums, like for example the german forum?

Salome
ashwin

The_original_dave

Post Number: 111
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ashwin, Billy doesn't read any forum.

J_rod7

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings all

In some of the posts, I have found many references to the Spiritual Teachings. One post indicated that we could advance as much as 124-years in our spiritual growth by deep study of the Teachings. Also, it was stated there were more than 300 Teachings...!.?

My question is this: are these Spiritual Teachings DIFFERENT than those Spiritual Teachings found on the website at US.FIGU.ORG ?.?.!

My naiveté should be apparent in this respect, but I continue to grow in my spiritual evolution, despite a wealth of "worldly learning."

A point I would like to add here applies to the Religions of the Earth. Billy is correct in his condemnation of all these flavors of manmade religions, they DO ENSLAVE human beings with their distortions of Truth, with their mind-control over the "believers", and particularly in the sectarian warfare which engulfs the humanity of Earth. The point should be made, however, is that the original CORE of religions were founded upon a bright-shining Truth. The intent of those who taught the people the Truth of Creation, was to provide a path to spiritual growth; upon these teachings, the various religions sprang up by power-hungry persons in order to enslave humankind, most likely with the GIZA-intelligences behind this sad turn.

It was the intent that the CORE of "Christianity", and the CORE of Islam, AND the CORE of Buddhism were meant to become a UNITED WHOLE teaching for the spiritual growth of human beings... NOT that one should stand against another, as we have now. It's SO sad to see these at odds with one another in the minds of people. 'Nuff for now...
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Badr

Post Number: 242
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello J Rod,

First of all welcome to the forum, nice to have you around.

Regarding your question, there are two parts to it. First one is the Spirit Teachings, this exists in all of Billy’s writings such as his books and booklets. The second part is the Spirit Lessons, which have reached to about 365 in March 07. How it works is one would subscribe to FIGU as a student of the Geisteslehre (Spirit Teachings) and you would receive every 4 months 4 lessons. The lessons are basically just organised and structured in such a way that you learn the basics in the beginning and build on it with each lesson, rather than getting it randomly from the books, but then again not everything in the lessons are mentioned in the books. So in a way to finish all the 365 or more lessons you will need 365 or more months to finish it, so if you calculate it you will notice it’s a very long time. Another thing to keep in mind is that it’s only available in German, but it has been made accessible to English speaking people, they would just need to translate the lessons personally for personal use. But it is advised by FIGU and I would advise it as well that you have some understanding of German and/or some experience in translating as some of the lessons can get quite complicated to translate, and might cause misunderstandings.

Hope this answers your question.

Salome, Badr

The_original_dave

Post Number: 115
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Badr are these lessons recommended or is it no diffrent to when you read billy's writings on the net. what is the diffrence.
this year i'm teaching myself german with a program so the german wouldn't be a problem and for the time it takes to receive and study the lessons that is no problem either since i am 14 and have a life time ahead of me.
yes i am 14, i hope you guys don't stop taking me seriously. i am devoted to the figu. i am not interested in the idiotic fabs teens are into today.

Hector

Post Number: 334
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey dave i have always taken you seriously and that will remain the same in the future.I have read arahat athersata and such "entity" in the book tells that prophets and truth announcers always thank the help and assistance of young students or disciples, because they feel comforted that their knowledge is passed from generation to the next generation.

So, note that "young guns" like you are really welcomed here.Best regards.

Badr

Post Number: 243
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dave,

Personally I would recommend it to anyone interested in spiritual progress and wanting to achieve as much as possible in this life time. It is very different from reading Billy’s books as mentioned in my previous post... and sorry to tell you this but what’s on the net is nothing worth mentioning when compared to the lessons.

I have come to the realisation a while back that the heart or the gem of the mission is the spirit lessons. Most German speakers that know FIGU study the lessons. It is a very serious study and not just for fun or money. One needs a lot of motivation to keep up, as it takes many years. And even though I know German, it is sometimes hard to get around understanding some things, but with repetition it usually makes more sense on the second or third time.

You have still a long way, so don’t try to rush, just make sure you always got a goal to work for. As I advised Ashwin I think once before, make sure you don’t stop your education for this… unfortunately in our society today one needs a qualification “certificate” to be able to earn a decent living, so don’t forget, the spirit lessons is not everything because without proper care of your material existence the spiritual progress will be affected. Simply try to find a balance. I know of others that started studying the lessons after their 50s and 60s. So age is not a problem, and as the saying goes it’s never too late.

Like Billy’s books, when reading and studying the information is one thing, but the most important thing is to experience life see the laws of creation in action, and the lessons do a good job in pointing the way by explaining many things, but in the end you have to make the information part of you, by experience. So it’s not entirely the same understanding as today’s methods of educational studies.

And finally I am sure everyone would agree what counts is ones actions and not age.

Salome, Badr

J_rod7

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Badr,

Thank you for your kind response. WOW, 365 lessons, at one per month would take 30+1/2 years to complete. Then is the need to learn to read and understand the High-German language. As I am 61-years, with two different cancers (worked on nuclear reactors, radiation exposure), not sure if there will be enough time left for me to complete all the lessons.

I have a great appreciation for the younger ones, who can start early enough to really apply the lessons in their lives.

And for the_original_dave,

Dave: you certainly have my admiration and respect. For One so young as you, to have much wisdom already, and be willing to learn spiritual Truth, is indeed rare. I will be honored to follow your postings, and your progress. You may yet become a great teacher of humankind. Remain humble as you travel on your path, for the light of your spirit is the only announcement you will need.
J_rod7

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 91
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2007 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dave,

Its not your age that matters, your Spiritual Learning is by far much better than most people on this planet.

We will always take you seriously, I myself am 17.

Salome
Aditya

Indi

Post Number: 124
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2007 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod

None of us know when we are going to leave this incarnation, therefore that should not stop one from beginning the lessons.

I am a little younger than you, but not enough to make a real difference in that sense -- you are never too old to start to learn the truth.

Like others here, you have already likely uncovered many of the truths, but the lessons tidy things up for you, putting all information in a well ordered context and useable form.

As i mentioned in another post learning German is something that anyone can undertake, but with the assistance of the translation programs, and your knowledge of the material topics that you can get from thoroughly reading the forum archives particularly, you will be able to benefit from the lessons enough to allow for continuing evolution of your spirit -- which is the goal.

If we pass from this life before completion of the lessons, then in the next incarnation, we are likely to more quickly pick up from where we left off in the last, even though starting from scratch we will pick it up faster than if not having done some training of this kind -- our understanding of what is truth and what isn't will be relevant to where we got to in this present incarnation.

The lessons are not the only way to evolve however, but it is not logical to 'not' do them if one accepts that they are teaching Creational Law and come from a trusted highly evolved source.

Of course, it is up to each individual to choose their own path to evolving. I am pleased to have chosen this one, after searching and studying for the past 40 yrs, I know that I can knuckle down and put my all into it now that I have these lessons at my disposal.

Also, if you do decide to do the lessons, there may be a study group that you can get in contact with to share the journey.

The health circumstance you find yourself in, is a good example of the law of cause and effect,and it is a shame that your life may be shortened by these processes going on within your body --- but might I suggest that if you are interested in learning more about the death process and passing into the beyond area, and how to maximise this, then Billy has written a book that covers that very well.

Wiedergeburt, Leben, Sterben, Tod und Trauer

It is in German, however, with the modern equipment we have available to us these days you can quickly get that into a translation engine to reap the rewards of its contents.

If this all sounds like too much, and it can be daunting to some and not so to others, an alternative would be to as well as searching the archives of this forum to search the archives of the German forum as well, as there is alot of good information there as well, with 3 core group members active there. With windows you can translate whole pages and the result is intelligible enough to get the drift.

Whatever you choose, I hope you are content with your choice.

in peace

Robjna

J_rod7

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2007 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi,

Hello Robjna, It's good to hear from you again.

>>You have written: "...learning German is something that anyone can undertake, but with the assistance of the translation programs...".

I have done research online, looking for a good language translator program. As my old 'puter is running Windows 98, the pickings are slim. One that seemed useful comes from allvirtualware for US=$195.00, but not sure this one will capture the nuances of the Spiritual lessons, or of Billy's writings in general. Also looked at Rosetta Stone, but would need Win XP or Vista, which this old boat-anchor won't run.
Curious which translator program you use or recommend.?

>>And: "None of us know when we are going to leave this incarnation, therefore that should not stop one from beginning the lessons"

Absolutely correct. I DO intend to go into the Spiritual Lessons, to progress as far as I can before I transit to the other side of life. (Have hopes to make it another 20-years, so no "time" to waste). There is no fear of the death process, we all have done this many times before.

>>And: "made aware of the idea ...reading the Lobsang Rampa stories when I was younger."

Yes, I also read the works of T. Lobsang Rampa many, MANY years ago. Tho' I couldn't quote any of what he said today, I did incorporate his ideas into the paradigm of my evolution.

Have you yet read "The Tibetan Book of the Dead" , (The Bardo Thodol), by author: W.Y. Evans-Wentz.?

>>And: " Another question, ... if you could answer, is: Where was the information about the Kaloo first found/revealed and is that source reliable?"

I have "wracked my brain" and looked through most of my library to find the original source, with no luck. With so many moves we have made over the years, it was necessary to donate many boxes of our books along the way to lighten the load.

Follow the logic of this line: => Inca / Peru, => Basque / Pyrenees, => Kaloo / Wanderers / Teachers, => Greece / the Island of Kea (40-miles SE from Athens) / AND the ANCIENT lion-sphinx ON Kea, oriented SE towards Egypt, => The Sphinx in Egypt / the orientation due East makes a direct line to Lhasa, Tibet.
**(Refer: "Galactic Alignment" , by author: John Major Jenkins).

Within "The Tibetan Book..." , there is a reference to teachings they received from a people far more ancient. These teachings were incorporated into the holistic beliefs of Tibetan Buddhism. Food for thought... ! ...

Salome

Rod
J_rod7

Vestri

Post Number: 198
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2007 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have done research online, looking for a good language translator program. As my old 'puter is running Windows 98, the pickings are slim.

Hi Rod,

here are links to two internet language software that you might like to have a look at that also work with Windows 98.

TRANSLATOR Internet
http://www.translator-internet.com/en/

iTranslator
http://www.devlib.net/itranslator.htm

Vestri

Post Number: 199
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2007 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The best internet translator programs to get are the ones that intergrate into your web browser making everything very easy and instantaneous.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 95
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 04:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

Any tranlators available for Windows XP?

Thanks a lot

Salome
Aditya

Dear Aditya and all,
Please continue this discussion in..
FIGU's Discussion Board » The Mission » Learning German
Thanks, Badr

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2007 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I participate in the peace meditation, and I hope that the number of people doing so grows, but despite its neutral-positive effects, there seem to be growing tendencies toward insanity and complete scorn of the Creational Laws on Earth lately, among the general population and the so-called 'leaders', especially in the USA and the Middle-East/Israel. Thus, I see a third world war as being highly likely beginning next year. Since the Akartians have suffered a huge plague recently, it seems unlikely that they should have the resources to intervene and stop the responsible governments before the Earth would be annihilated. These, however, being close to the Earth-persons in technological advancement, and close to this system via their dimension-door, would seem the natural candidate for the first open contact with humans on Earth. Thus, in the event that the world is pushed to the brink of absolute annihilation, who, if not the Akartians, will intervene and stop the interstellar danger occuring in this system, as it occured before for the Bardan? Moreover, who will now supply us with the needed technology to purify our atmosphere of dangerous radiation, now that they seem unequipped to concern themselves with this system? Will the Akartians likely be assisted by the Plejaren in preventing this, or by some other more advanced group with whom the folk of the Earth will still not be allowed direct contact? Namely: which extraterrestrial group would perform this necessary action (the prevention of the Earth's complete destruction), and would it be done covertly, as with Asket, or as an open intervention? If you are not allowed to tell me how this would be done, then I would appreciate a hint.

Greetings to you, to Ptaah, and everyone at the Centre.

- Maadj

Scott

Post Number: 1368
Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2007 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

Yes, it is true there was a massive die off, because of a plague on the planet Akart, due to a very rapid increase in population. But, did anyone intervene and try and stop it or help them? No help was forthcoming, why are we any different?...how are we going to learn if we don't solve this ourselves? We have been given help, but all world governments have completely rejected the warnings from Billy and Plejarens. The idea of beings coming to save us, has its roots in religious thinking, whereas some great and almighty God is going to sweep down and save his chosen "sheep"...

Regards
Scott

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand that it's the general practise and law not to intervene in even planet-wide self-inflicted catstrophes, but it is also the case that if human beings were to destroy the entire planet Earth, this would present dangers to nearby solar systems, in the possibility that new 'destroyer' type objects would be created by the possible chain reaction caused by the debris of the shattered Earth, etc. Therefore, when it comes to the point where the Earth itself would be completely shattered by nuclear weapons and such, extraterrestrials would be obligated to intervene. According to Artur Berlet's real vision contacts with the Akartians, they had plans in the works to do just that, although it seems that it is unlikely that they should succeed at this at this point, given their own current problems. Their planet is still technically overpopulated, too, astonishingly enough. Seems that Contact 251 implies that they will eventually contact us, or us them, and they shall advise the building of underwater cities that damage the ecosystems there in order to sustain immigrants. Although this is/was a prophesy, and not a prediction.

Badr

Post Number: 275
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Matthew_deagle,

Would you please post such a post under non-FIGU related next time… because what you are talking about does not match the information from FIGU, and therefore not related to the Mission.

Plus it seems like you are trying to mix FIGUs information with that of Artur Berlet, please keep that to yourself, and avoid posting it on the forum. As it only causes confusion for others on the forum.

Salome, Badr

Seeker

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

so I have a question about contact 251.

Has anyone been able to get any sort of time frame from that thing about say the next 100 years?

I ask because I've read that there exists technology that's yet to be released that can double our life spans. Are we living in the period where gene therapy and longevity become possible and applicable or is that resigned to our future incarnations.

and number 2:

the age of aquarius is what, 1800 years or so...does that mean Billy's predictions go until then or beyond?

Hector

Post Number: 344
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Seeker, in contact 251 Billy does not give full details, dates, timeframes because the average earthman does not tolerate well to know the future in advance.If you know the details of coming events, that acts against your personal evolution, because to know the future usually affects in a negative way.Once you know what's coming, you become lazy.

2) When Billy speaks of earth scientist realizing that the sun is dying out, i suppose he means 1000's of years in the future.

Seeker

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2007 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanx Hector.

I suppose then what we see then are the foundations of what is to come. At least it seems to be so. Naturally, my human vanity would love to continue to live past 100 to 150 or 200 even. heh. :-)

Melli

Post Number: 309
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2007 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to recommend to read Contact number 9 which is available on the US Figu web page!
I was really happy to be able to read more information about the coming of the Golden Age = The Age of Aquarius, it may answer some recurring questions.
And Contact number 8 is fascinating!

Scott

Post Number: 1378
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli,

You stated you read Contact Report 8 and 9 on the English portion of the FIGU Website? I was unable to locate these, perhaps you meant the bulletins?

Thanks
Scott

The_original_dave

Post Number: 156
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderators I know this is off topic but I posted this in the movies/video tapes thread and got no replies so I thought i'd post this here.

Do you guys recommend the cd's 'Message from the Pleiades Volumes 1 and 2.

Melli

Post Number: 310
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,
I checked and it is written
Eighth Contact, Tuesday, 18th of March 1975, 3:04 pm.
Ninth Contact, Friday 21st of March 1975, 4:18 pm
Both are Preliminary translations done by Wiebke Waller, and maybe they are a part of Contact reports, I can ask her. (Just yesterday we sat together discussing the coming of the Golden Age).
Now I am confused, I just searched the US site and could not find the documents I have, strange ???
Indeed where are they?

Melli

Post Number: 311
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Original Dave
Highly recommend to print and read ALL Billy's material, that's what I always do, and then in a quiet place I surround myself by the beauty of Mother Nature and in my mind I travel to new and far away places because I can see that the wider horizons are indeed very inviting. From my personal view and opinion, I feel that there are no better books available on this earth that can match nor come even slightly close to the sincerity, honesty, the scientific data and clear explanations, even detailed experiences that recount his personal feelings etc. etc. and best of all, I feel encouraged and enlivened to be me because these help me be a better Earthly Human.

Melli

Post Number: 313
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 05:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,
I have just solved to puzzle to the whereabouts of Contacts # 8 & 9: I have the Preliminary translations from Wiebke who gave them to me a few weeks ago to read and which explains why I forgot where I got them from. I just spoke with her and she herself forgot she gave them to me, (OH, we had a real laugh about the incident because we both forgot how I got them),this may be because of my late nights spending reading the posts here and then sometimes the mind goes a bit off track when it's really late at night. She sent the translations to Christian so maybe you can ask him about posting them on Figu's US site sometime soon. Sorry for the confusion but we both had a good laugh.

Scott

Post Number: 1381
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli,

Thanks for the clarification, at least you figured it out :-)

Scott

Jamesm

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Melli,

I am the webmaster of www.futureofmankind.co.uk and would very much appreciate a copy of the contact report numbers 8 and 9 in English even if they are only preliminary translations.

Please email them to me at jamesgtmoore@googlemail.com if this is ok with you.

Do you or anyone reading this know where I may also obtain the original German version please?

Many thanks

James
p.s. I'm in the process of uploading gaiaguys Meier-related material to the same website. I reiterate: Meier-related only.
Kind Regards

James G. T. Moore
www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page