Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 22, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through March 22, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 427
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Which "Korf picture", Norm? And the two above are the same shot, no? Thanks, mate.

Norm

Post Number: 1086
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No they are different shots that you can use to compare with Kals beamship picture in his calendar.
My Website

Norm

Post Number: 1086
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

korff

I can't seem to find the bigger version.
My Website

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 430
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Norm, but I'm still confused by these two exceedingly similar FIGU pix. Aside from some backround specks which seem to be processing artifacts, they seem to be (look like, when compared) the EXACT same original exposure.

(?)

Thanks,
D

Newinitiation

Post Number: 384
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day randy

Glad you enjoyed it Randy
It was another eye opener for me
It reaffirmed my old suspicions about some of the NASA covert activities.

Serada did an interesting interview on coast to coast regarding secret NASA transmissions and debated with a NASA official (agents).
During the interview/debate, the transmission of the broadcast suddenly conked out for a couple of minutes to which art bell remarked 'This has never happened to us before'.

It might be worth the while to have a listen to the archive of that interview.

ps. Oh, as for your other questions, I wouldn't take the lies seriously.

cheers
Matt

Markc

Post Number: 421
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Korff is suspiciously giving the Billy Meier contact case unprecedented authority by going to such excessive measures to disprove him .

You would think that conversations about the Meier case were on every tongue in the nation , to warrant such opposing pressure .

The nature of his work is overtly loveless.
Mark Campbell

Norm

Post Number: 1088
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2007 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought they were a little different angle. But I guess not. Ignore one of them. I would delete one if I could.
My Website

Norm

Post Number: 1089
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2007 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

UFO Beamship above Billy Meier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gYJrMRchQs
My Website

Norm

Post Number: 1092
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought I would post this picture of an auction that I lost that was for some old Billy Meier booklets & stuff. Some of those picture I've never seen before.

picture
My Website

Norm

Post Number: 1092
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a picture of an auction I lost featuring some photo's I had never seen before. If you want a larger copy email me. storman3@bellsouth.net

picture
My Website

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2007 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In reading archived questions to Billy, I found this one of interest - originally posted on March 31, 2003:

“Greetings Mr. Meier. I am posing this question to you. Did some hollywood Producers or Directors of film create movies which entail a lot of the information in Contact 251. This question intrigues me to no end since a lot of movies these days have a very similar plot lines as your 251st contact. Thank you hope this is not too long.”

ANSWER
“Hi E.,
Billy only knows of one project from Canada that is still in its pre-natal state. :-)"

I think this is a reference to the movie pilot of, “Battlestar Galactica” which first aired on the Sci-Fi Channel in December 2003 and is now a series on the same network. Don’t laugh - this production bears no resemblance to the campy tv series in the 70's by the same name. It is produced in Canada and the dates seem to correspond. Here are the comparisons:

(Excerpted from Contact 251) Ptaah : “After the great restitution movements by the peace fightertroops, following the end of the peace wars and peace times between all peoples and planets, Enoch's original tribes split into two lineages. One lineage went its own way to the Lyrian territories, where they settled in another space-time configuration that deviates by a fraction of a second from this, our space-time, configuration. They lived there, but only after they had inhabited other worlds and systems in other alien galactic regions for many billions of years that resulted in wars. Subsequently, tribal emigrations occurred throughout space and ultimately culminated in another space-time configuration that deviates from ours by the fraction of a second. The territory was located in the Lyra star system. For this reason, people continue to speak even to this day of the Lyrian territories and the Old Lyrians who, later on, had to return to our space-time configuration partly for exploration purposes and partly as a method of escape. Consequently, they arrived on Earth and became active in the well-known things I have already mentioned.”

In the opening scenes of BSG, we find there is peace time on the planet, Caprica, in the aftermath of many years of war against the cybernetic race they created, known as the Cylons. The Cylons rebelled against their “creator-overlords” for reasons that become apparent as the series unfolds. After this peaceful interlude, the Cylons execute a masterful sneak attack on the Capricans resulting in a thermo-nuclear holocaust. The survivors who escape organize a space fleet under the protection of the battlestar, “Galactica” and head out in space.

Their goal is to find their distant cousins who colonized a mythical planet known as “Earth”. But Earth’s exact whereabouts are unknown to them ... perhaps in a different space-time configuration... so they wander the universe looking for clues, all the time looking over their back for the Cylons who are in pursuit.

Spiritual overtones are liberally infused into the plotlines. The Cylons are fearless fighters because they know there is no death...if they are killed their spirit lives on in another body. By contrast, the Capricans have lost knowledge of their origins and spiritual wisdom. Some believe in many “gods” with familiar names like “Zeus” and “Athena”. While others believe in a single “God”. Still others don’t know what to think.

I have started watching the series on DVD through Netflix and find it quite compelling. Edward James Olmos plays the captain of Galactica and Mary McDonnell plays the president of the refugees.

Regards
Bob

Markc

Post Number: 463
Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2007 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob ;

It's a great movie-like production , very mature , well written .They even paid tribute to "Lord" Starbuck(s) which of course is only an ironic observation ..... money being yet another god to many. Even the 70's version made clear the connection with Egypt , the sphinx headdress meaning their flight helmets.

MC
Mark Campbell

Newinitiation

Post Number: 470
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi fellas

Wouldn't it be nice to one day see an accurate to the dot depiction of a movie detailing Billy's life as it happened without fictionalising and sensationalising it.
Of course it won't be made a box office extravaganza by the current masses of viewers but once made it'll be a valuable historic treasure in which come 700-800 years into the future, people then I imagine will be studying this era in every nook and cranny where Billy came into being as the last official prophet who'll indelibly leave a permanent mark with nothing in our future terrestrial life untouched by his guiding hand.
I wonder what those future generation 700-800 years into the future will think about our participation here whatever the nature of the post?
Would they laugh, would they cry, would they be amused, would they sigh in relief at the progress that they've made never needing to repeat some of the stupid mistakes of our current era.
Whatever the case maybe, our progeny will have an agreeable future but come to think of it, it'll be us reincarnated.

cheers
Matt

James

Post Number: 41
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt I've been thinking the same thing. Though some of the obstacles:

1. Need an experienced director, writer, producer, actors and some crew who have a thorough understanding of the teachings
2. Lot's of money. Anything less than a few million is not enough
3. How do we cram the best of it into less than a couple of hours?
Welcome to Earth!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 474
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah James its not an easy task and as you say many obstacles to consider.

I've thought about short films and entering the short film festival but the limitation of trying to compress what is breathtakingly complex and otherwise a very rich life of Billy's into 15-20 minutes just won't do any justice.
Even a genius in film making would scratch their heads in dismay at how they would accurately depict the life of a man like Billy in 15-20 short minutes.

Anyway my hats off to whomever comes around to doing a feature film on Billy in the future if it ever occurs.

Take care James

Matt

Rarena

Post Number: 201
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A movie about this info would be superlative! Michael Horn is probably the closest to this goal. His new movie the Silent revelation of Truth is either out now...http://theyfly.com/products/products.htm#silentrev.

newdvd

Do not know about the Canadian film...

Wanted to comment on the film Celestine Prophecy as depicted from James Redfields' book of the same name. It was a little boring when the book was so very interesting, yet now, both somewhat unrealistic.

This movie was done with James' cooperation and was nowhere near the detail the book went into.

Bringing this up because when a movie starts to be made the intentions are all good and everyone agrees. When the money starts flowing, everything changes.

First, let me say I don't agree with the ideas in the book, but more awareness and consciousness are steps in the right direction.

The main reason for the mention of that book is that with good intentions people get ready to make a movie and at first... all agree that it should be done a certain way (of truth) and then it all changes and the movie turns out boring at best... aaaannd theennnnnn Billllyyyy said...
A movie about Billy must be one hundred percent true with room to think retaining the verve that makes it interesting to all of us...

While he is still alive it would be good to get his wisdom on record in the way he presented it. Michael Horn is doing this.

The media... "the fourth estate" as Dyson calls it... wants sound bytes, car chases and sensational explosions, James Bond of the Universe type of thing... but this is the greatest story ever told. Really. It doesn't need props although most people of Earth are so conditioned and psyched out by the hypnotic drivel the media feeds us with sitcoms and news bits steeped in infantile mediocrity.

Would love to see a movie about Billy, there are many that grace the internet but the information is so grand and complete, Billy really does keep good records and so should the movie.

The median population would probably wait until the sequel comes out... Meier II the prophecies revealed... There is so much trivia out there and many of us are unconsciously (by design) conditioned by it...

A balance, an interesting story (true of course) and some nice photography of craft that beat all vehicles on Earth... would make it interesting...

The feeling of taking off and seconds later landing in Paris... wow. I'm just gonna take a break and have a bite to eat at that little bistro on Champs Elysee... back in fifteen...

It might start out with the reason Billy came back to help from Arahat Athersata. The task is nothing but monumental. The results... astounding...

Michael

Post Number: 562
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps I should mention that I am in the process of producing a feature length documentary on the Meier case, which is scheduled for release early this summer.

There is a trailer of it shown in the new DVD at www.theyfly.com (from the IUFOC).
Michael Horn

Newinitiation

Post Number: 479
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the synopsis Randy

cheer
Matt

Newinitiation

Post Number: 480
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael

That is some fantastic news
Can't wait to get a hold of one.

Best luck with the production, I am sure if there is anyone qualified to handle such a monumental task, it'll have to be you Michael.

Your integrity will I am sure make this movie all the more honest and forthright without distortions.

looking forward to it Michael.

cheers
Matt

Norm

Post Number: 1110
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, I noticed the cover of the DVD makes no mention of Billy Meier.
My Website

Mike

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 02:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael
Best wishes for your continuing endeavour in brining the Meier material to a wider audience.

Is there any chance you might be visiting Ireland in the near future (official or unofficial capacity)? The Meier case is apparently not so well known here (except by people who have bothered to dig a little deeper as it were). There are a number of people here that would very much like to meet you in person and to converse, who knows you might be able to take in that fresh Atlantic air and make a holiday out of it while here!

Wishing you well
Mike

Michael

Post Number: 563
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We're doing our best to put together an interesting new film with a slightly different approach.

The DVD that just came out is from the recent IUFOC and they make the covers, so it wasn't my design. I actually changed the presentation title to The World At The Threshold but they had already gone to press.

I'd love to visit and lecture in Ireland but the opportunity hasn't come about yet, maybe when the film's out.
Michael Horn

Scott

Post Number: 1119
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I watch the UFO Congress video lately of your presentation and noticed the coloring/tint was quite a bit off. Is this a result of the camera settings, or perhaps the DVD's I have, may not have recorded correctly?

Thanks
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page