Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 01, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through May 01, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Gib_niner

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

In the contact notes it says that the moon was a chunk of travelling plnetoid fragment that ultimately got drawn into our own earths orbit -

Well - i have often wondered about the fact that though the sum and the moon are of course vastly different in size - that nevertheless - they are situated at such precise distances from each other that the end result is that from our perspective - it ends up being a perfect and exact fit of one spatial object over another. thus enabling eclipses to actually occur.

Was wondering is this merely a co-incidence or could it be possible that some highly advanced ET race might have had something to do with this - by way of either altering the positioning of the moon - or else even perhaps rounding off the moon itself to make it smaller - in order to make it 'fit' so precisely and exactly over the circle of the sun??
Or maybe its just a co-incidence!

Salome.

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Plejarans tell us that aids is a terrible illness, but many scientist on earth say AIDS even not exist really. What you think about the theory of aids-scum?

Sonik_01

Post Number: 96
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy - I'd like to ask you a question - Are we ever truly completely free?? Is it a criminal act to think so? Id like to say yes, because then we like to step and trample on other people's properties. How then, can we come to terms with a term like freedom if we are facing such brutal circumstances such as in my case, almost total poverty?

Solar

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Will you permit to convert your books to electronic format (like pdf) and make them available for free in the internet?

Regards,
Solar

Jakes

Post Number: 98
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Slowly but surely, US President Bush is backing into a corner. His plans in the Middle East are falling apart with Iraq in the throes of a sectarian civil war. They are actually doing a circle-jerk and coming back to support the Sunnis they initially overthrew with Saddam and his Baathist Party. Bush and his administration are extremely unpopular, even among Americans. At last the US Congress is listening to the people and recently passed legislation requiring a troop withdrawal from Iraq by fall 2008.

However, we all know a cornered animal is most dangerous.

I cannot see Bush allowing his legacy to be snuffed without bringing us all down with him. By that I mean he will veto the troop withdrawal and may even instigate an attack on Iran without the support of Congress, which he doesn’t need as he fights his global war on terror, as the Congress abdicated their responsibility to him. Failing an attack on Iran, he will try to decapitate Iran, Syria and Hezbollah by arranging the assassination of its leaders (all Shia), thus fulfilling the prophecies. The dominoes are all lined up.

You always say the US must withdraw ALL its military and secret services from ALL countries in order for peace to have a chance. But this is a completely unrealistic expectation when viewing history, the present, the type of leaders elected in America and their goals (world-wide domination).

But coming back to reality, what changes will have to happen in America to allow for a complete withdrawal of all forces from all countries, and what do you think the odds are of this happening before the world goes Kablooie? I put the odds at ZERO. Sorry to be so pessimistic; just keeping it real. Thank you for your thoughts on this matter.

Mike

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

*Scott – PLEASE CAN YOU POST THIS MESSAGE INSTEAD OF MY PREVIOUS ONE. MANY THANKS FROM MIKE*

Dear Billy, hope that you are well in every way!

This question has an important bearing for a number of people; I will try to keep this as brief as possible…

Background: A friend of mine has completed actual contact work with extraterrestrials (physical landings and direct communications). The sequence of events that lead to this was started through a “sensitive” woman from the USA.
This woman whom was contacted by a certain group of extraterrestrials was given the full name of a person that needed to be found (turned out to be my friend) whom lived somewhere in western Europe whom she did not know about, but needed to find because of the important work that he was carrying out for future ET landings.
Eventually, over a year passed and my friend was found by a colleague of hers by intuitive means. (This colleague of hers had made it his mission to find my friend). This person (my friend) was indeed carrying out secret landing encounters with extraterrestrials in remote locations in Western Europe!

Question: Is my friend dealing with an ET group from the direction of the Pleiades that would be known by the Plejarens. If so, are they on similar missions or are they working in concert with the Plejarens.?

Kind regards
Mike

Jo_jo

Post Number: 229
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

My question concerns the Giza Intelligences that were negatively influencing mankind for many centuries, if not thousands of years, from their subterranean base below the Great Pyramid at Giza. You said these people were removed and banished from this planet never to be seen or heard from again. However, how much longer will their negative influences still have a detrimental effect on the people of Earth? Will it end with the passing/death of all the people on which they had direct negative influence, or perhaps not until all the religions they created are extinguished from Earth?

Thank you.

James

Post Number: 43
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, thank you for answering my previous two questions, although I think they have been misinterpreted. I do not dispute that the past is unchangeable; what I would like to learn is how creations laws work to ensure history cannot be changed.

For example, if a human is determined to alter history and gets into their beamship to do a time warp into the past, will the beamship and its occupant be destroyed before they could move through to that time, or will they have another kind of accident such as being killed by lightning or an erupting volcano.

So my question is, other than obviously failing in their attempt to change the unchangeable past, what can creations laws do to stop the human from changing the past?
Welcome to Earth!

Daniel

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear BEAM,
my question is regarding the Kundalini energy that is mentioned in oriental teachings. For sure you'll know about it! after all your travels studing the oriental religions. Does it really exists and it really has all these powers they say it has, as awake us from ignorance to pure conciousness states?

I apologize if this question was already raised to you, I have not seen it in the question files.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.
I wish you health and peace from a friend in Mexico.

Hi Daniel,

This question was asked back in 2002, here is the answer: "That's something that does not exist. It's certain people's imagination only, as it is the case with the chakras"

Scott

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 - 04:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd like to know what you think about magnetotherapy and similar devices like q-link and alex chiu's rings (www.getperfectbody.com and www.clarus.com).

Truthseeker

Post Number: 226
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 - 04:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Just to comment. According to my own studies of time travel physics or "temporal mechanics", it is true that you can't alter a single time stream by changing it's past or future, like in the "Back to the future movies", because time travel "as most people see it" is technically impossible, in much the same way as you mentioned. Therefore I would suspect that when "real time travel" is eventually discovered here, this will introduce a whole new means for people relating to reality, both observational and practical.

But my question now relates to a possible future event in relation to the 251 contact. Now that the Sirius overlords are no longer existing, does this mean that the original Sirius home worlds of the second lineage of Enoch have now become a part of the Plejaren federation, because if that's now the case how will the earth human beings eventually find a cure for the ageing and emotional aggression genes if they no longer need to contact the ancestors of these former serious overlords?. If I understand this correctly, they will no longer need to worry about coming into a collaboration with the ET aggressors in the distant future?

Peace in wisdom and being,

James Truthseeker

Simon

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy, Can monkeys, apes evolve to higher spirit forms? After all apes were derived from man, What about monkeys can they in many lives ahead be born as a man and hence, later reach spirit levels like Arahat Athersata?

Scott

Post Number: 1179
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter_brodowski
Username: Peter_brodowski

hello billy,

In the wassermanzeit magazine of 1977 it was stated that agartha and mt.shasta inhabitants(?) and related cities had millions of inhabitants, now some years later they are down to around a couple hundred thousand.
what caused such a rapid decline in population?
please sort out any mis information i may be stating.
thanks billy.

Billy doesn’t know. (Note by CF: I did not find such an information in the Wassermannzeit Magazine of 1977. Can you give me details?)

Oo1oo1
Username: Oo1oo1

Greetings Billy,

In the last round of questions you stated “Milk is less healthy than the advertisements of the dairy industry are claiming. Cow milk quite often disagrees with many people (including children).” Thank you for your answer.

My follow-up question then concerns people, including children, who are not encountering any problems they are aware of, such as lactose-intolerance and allergies, from consuming cow milk. Should even these people not consume cow milk and products made from cow milk, such as yogurt and cheese, even when they like to eat these foods? Thanks again.

Jimmy C.

Of course people can drink milk and dairy products if they wish. If there are no health problems, there is no reason for not eating and drinking them.

An interesting note: It is only for 8.000 years that the human being is drinking the milk of animals. Due to the lack of the necessary encymes it was dangerous, even deadly, to drink the milk of animals in those days.

Michael_d
Username: Michael_d

Greetings Billy,

Regarding Secret Societies and their negative influence on mankind and the planet, you stated there are secret societies which are entirely harmless. Do you consider such Secret Societies as the Illuminati, the New World Order and Freemasonry harmless?

Thank you.

The Freemansons as sort of a religious community are harmless, as is also the case with the Illuminati, a group of people who are spreading silly conspiration theories.
What or who is „the New World Order“?

Thomas
Username: Thomas

Thank you for your answers Billy. In your books, you say that when so-called BEAMING, or teleportation, is used, that the body is broken down into its atoms, then sent to the destination, then reconstructed instantly. You also have said in your books that if the spirit is seperated from the body, that death occurs irreversibly. Since there is no body when beaming occurs (it has been disassembled), then how is death prevented during the beaming process? After all, wouldn't the spirit become detached from the body when the body is taken apart??? Thanks again for your time and patience with us who are interested in learning. Have a great day!

Thomas

Beaming is done on a technical basis (to beam one’s body from one place to another), and teleportation is done by consciousness-related forces (remote dislocation).

Since the spirit form is not separated from the atoms, there is no death resulting from this process (Note by CF: except if the process is handled in an inccorrect way).

The_future
Username: The_future

Dear Billy,

In Contact 251 it is mentioned that 1995 will also be a year when an unknown, powerful male individual begins to come into prominence who spellbinds the world and gathers followers around him in much the same rat-catching manner as the Pied Piper of Hamelin. For this reason, in one prophecy, he is called the rat-catcher.

At one time I thought this referred to Osama bin Laden because of the Oplan Bojinka (a planned large-scale attack on airliners in 1995) and the Pied Piper story, vendetta part, about leading children into a hillside from which they would never return. But lately I’ve been seeing George W. Bush as a likely suspect, especially given that he was first elected to political office in January 1995, and later appeared inauspiciously to spearhead the plans of the necons on a world-wide scale. Bush was already mentioned in this contact note for his coup ordering the US-backed invasion of IRAQ. Just to be clear, exactly who were you referring to as the unknown, powerful male individual?

This „male individual“ is not just one person only, but several ones, like Osama bin Laden, Bush, Putin and other personalities in high offices.
The pipe can be „translated“ as „suggestive forces“.

Newinitiation
Username: Newinitiation

Hello Billy

Billy I was wondering what your thoughts are considering euthanasia.

Would it be ok for someone who is dying of a terminal illness to go through this procedure without breaking the Creational Natural Laws and commandments?

Thanks you Billy
Matt

{{Euthanasia is always murder (there is no exception!).}

Melli
Username: Melli

Dear Billy,
I thank you for this opportunity.
Are you able to asertain if indeed people and partircularly those who follow your teachings are being manipulated and their consciousness negatively influenced by telenotic devices or other ('off the planet') similar techniques?
If this is the case how can one neutralize such effects besides practicing the "Spirit Prayer" and or "The 12 Affirtmations", what can one do to strengthen one's consciousness and in turn the sub-consciousness against such influences?
Thank you, Bianca

How should Billy be able to detect such manipulations among so many people?

People have to apply their reason and understanding to detect and realize odd behaviour and thinking processes within themselves. This requires that a person is striving to be conscious/aware about his/her own thinking, feeling and acting.

Hector
Username: Hector

Hi Billy,

I want to ask about the "Ego" or the "I".Almost everywhere and everybody (Buddhism, Hinduism, psychiaty, new age sectarians) seem to advocate for the suppression, dissolution of the ego, the I.At first this seems to be a good advice, but the more i think about it the more i consider this ego-suppression a stupid advice/teaching.

I think Ego-suppression/dissolution makes you unsuited to live(lebensunfähig), transforms yourself into a servile, servant, obedient individual, just what religions want.Not to be active, but passive.A certain amount of Ego,I would be necessary to lead a decent life in these stages of evolution.

Am i more or less right? What about ego-suppression and meditation, should a meditator try to block his individual identity-ego-i, while meditating?

If a person is suppressing his/her ego, the person becomes humble („demütig“ in German) or submissive and, in doing so, is harming himself.

The ego/I is the Self of the human being, and it represents that what he is.
The human being needs his self and, therefore, shall not destroy or suppress his ego or „I“.

Norbertob
Username: Norbertob

Hello Billy,

The plejaren calls our solar system the "sol system", and in contact 238th it is mention "...as the Earth human names the galaxy that he and the Sol system belong to...", my cuestion is: How do plejaren call our galaxy? I mean if they have an special name diferent than "milky way". And our scientists says that the milky way should looks like similar to Andromeda galaxy, is this true?

Thanks

Norberto

Norberto Burciaga

Billy didn’t ask. (Note by CF: Yes, our milky way looks similar to the Andromeda galaxy.)

Fedor
Username: Fedor

Hi Billy,

What is the true origin of the earth’s oil? Is it truly a fossil fuel formed from the remains of dead plants and animals exposed to heat and pressure in the earth's crust over hundreds of millions of years, or does it originate through an inorganic process of carbon-bearing fluids, from deep carbon deposits, migrating upwards from the mantle? In the former case (biotic) oil is clearly a finite resource, but in the latter case (abiotic) it is thought to be a much more abundant resource. What is the truth in this matter?

Both versions are correct. And both forms need a very long time span to develop.

Savio
Username: Savio

Hi Billy

Can you tell us about Thomas, the one who followed Jmmanuel to India?

Did he falsify Jmmanuel’s teachings just like the other disciples?

Thanks

Savio

There were several Thomas’. As far as Billy knows, Thomas who went to India did not write anything.

Norm
Username: Norm

Hi Billy, What is the origin of the name Bafath, does it have a meaning?

He doesn’t know the meaning.

Gib_niner
Username: Gib_niner

Hello Billy,

In the contact notes it says that the moon was a chunk of travelling plnetoid fragment that ultimately got drawn into our own earths orbit -

Well - i have often wondered about the fact that though the sum and the moon are of course vastly different in size - that nevertheless - they are situated at such precise distances from each other that the end result is that from our perspective - it ends up being a perfect and exact fit of one spatial object over another. thus enabling eclipses to actually occur.

Was wondering is this merely a co-incidence or could it be possible that some highly advanced ET race might have had something to do with this - by way of either altering the positioning of the moon - or else even perhaps rounding off the moon itself to make it smaller - in order to make it 'fit' so precisely and exactly over the circle of the sun??
Or maybe its just a co-incidence!

Salome.

{It is cosmic laws (gravitation, etc.) which are responsible for the orbit of planets and moons, etc.
There was no ET race involved in „rounding off“ the moon, because it (or is it „he“ or „she“?) had its round form when it entered our space and time continuum through the dimension door which was opened (and had been let open) by ETs.
}

Francofiori2004
Username: Francofiori2004

Plejarans tell us that aids is a terrible illness, but many scientist on earth say AIDS even not exist really. What you think about the theory of aids-scum?

There are many people, even scientists, on this planet who are claiming things which are silly and untrue. And there are false claims and beliefs about the origin of the AIDS disease.
Btw: AIDS originated in Africa when men practised sodomy (Sodomie [German] = sexual acts with animals) with green monkeys, through which the virus was able to enter the human metabolism and mutating into the deadly form.

Sonik_01
Username: Sonik_01

Hi Billy - I'd like to ask you a question - Are we ever truly completely free?? Is it a criminal act to think so? Id like to say yes, because then we like to step and trample on other people's properties. How then, can we come to terms with a term like freedom if we are facing such brutal circumstances such as in my case, almost total poverty?

If „seen“ from the the side of the Creational laws, the human being is entirely free in his thoughts, feelings and actions. However, in our material(istic) existence we are making our lack of freedom (Unfreiheit) ourselves. A person may be free even behind prison bars (or in „almost total poverty“. All that matters is how a person is thinking, feeling and acting. What’s within a person can make a person free.

Solar
Username: Solar

Dear Billy,

Will you permit to convert your books to electronic format (like pdf) and make them available for free in the internet?

Regards,
Solar

No, at least not for the near future. Electronic copies are making it even easier to falsify the teachings.

(Note by CF: There are many texts/booklets etc. available on our German website. The books, however, will be continually published in hardcover format. Their content is valuable enough to be bought and held in the hands, etc.)

Jakes
Username: Jakes

Slowly but surely, US President Bush is backing into a corner. His plans in the Middle East are falling apart with Iraq in the throes of a sectarian civil war. They are actually doing a circle-jerk and coming back to support the Sunnis they initially overthrew with Saddam and his Baathist Party. Bush and his administration are extremely unpopular, even among Americans. At last the US Congress is listening to the people and recently passed legislation requiring a troop withdrawal from Iraq by fall 2008.

However, we all know a cornered animal is most dangerous.

I cannot see Bush allowing his legacy to be snuffed without bringing us all down with him. By that I mean he will veto the troop withdrawal and may even instigate an attack on Iran without the support of Congress, which he doesn’t need as he fights his global war on terror, as the Congress abdicated their responsibility to him. Failing an attack on Iran, he will try to decapitate Iran, Syria and Hezbollah by arranging the assassination of its leaders (all Shia), thus fulfilling the prophecies. The dominoes are all lined up.

You always say the US must withdraw ALL its military and secret services from ALL countries in order for peace to have a chance. But this is a completely unrealistic expectation when viewing history, the present, the type of leaders elected in America and their goals (world-wide domination).

But coming back to reality, what changes will have to happen in America to allow for a complete withdrawal of all forces from all countries, and what do you think the odds are of this happening before the world goes Kablooie? I put the odds at ZERO. Sorry to be so pessimistic; just keeping it real. Thank you for your thoughts on this matter.

The odds are not zero, but it is true that Mr. Bush (or rather his thinking and behaviour) is unpredictable. He is capable of anything (bad).

Mike
Username: Mike

*Scott – PLEASE CAN YOU POST THIS MESSAGE INSTEAD OF MY PREVIOUS ONE. MANY THANKS FROM MIKE*

Dear Billy, hope that you are well in every way!

This question has an important bearing for a number of people; I will try to keep this as brief as possible…

Background: A friend of mine has completed actual contact work with extraterrestrials (physical landings and direct communications). The sequence of events that lead to this was started through a “sensitive” woman from the USA.
This woman whom was contacted by a certain group of extraterrestrials was given the full name of a person that needed to be found (turned out to be my friend) whom lived somewhere in western Europe whom she did not know about, but needed to find because of the important work that he was carrying out for future ET landings.
Eventually, over a year passed and my friend was found by a colleague of hers by intuitive means. (This colleague of hers had made it his mission to find my friend). This person (my friend) was indeed carrying out secret landing encounters with extraterrestrials in remote locations in Western Europe!

Question: Is my friend dealing with an ET group from the direction of the Pleiades that would be known by the Plejarens. If so, are they on similar missions or are they working in concert with the Plejarens.?

Kind regards
Mike

All of this ET stuff is nonsense and, therefore, not true.

Jo_jo
Username: Jo_jo

Billy,

My question concerns the Giza Intelligences that were negatively influencing mankind for many centuries, if not thousands of years, from their subterranean base below the Great Pyramid at Giza. You said these people were removed and banished from this planet never to be seen or heard from again. However, how much longer will their negative influences still have a detrimental effect on the people of Earth? Will it end with the passing/death of all the people on which they had direct negative influence, or perhaps not until all the religions they created are extinguished from Earth?

Thank you.

Their negative influences have vanished.
(Note by CF: The negative influence of religions and other illogical belief systems is still there, unfortunately, but this has nothing to do with the Giza Intelligences.)

James
Username: James

Billy, thank you for answering my previous two questions, although I think they have been misinterpreted. I do not dispute that the past is unchangeable; what I would like to learn is how creations laws work to ensure history cannot be changed.

For example, if a human is determined to alter history and gets into their beamship to do a time warp into the past, will the beamship and its occupant be destroyed before they could move through to that time, or will they have another kind of accident such as being killed by lightning or an erupting volcano.

So my question is, other than obviously failing in their attempt to change the unchangeable past, what can creations laws do to stop the human from changing the past?

As long as human beings are trying to illogically change the past, they are not evolved enough to be able to carry out time travel into the past.

It’s the law of cause and effect which makes it impossible to change anything that has already happened.

(Note by CF: If you break a pencil you cannot jump back in time for a few seconds and decide to not break it. What could be possible, theoretically, is that you are sitting on a chair and have just decided to break a pencil. In that instant a person appears at your side, from out of nothing, grasps the pencil from your hand and vanishes again. This person was you from your own future, one year ahead when you decided to jump back in time one year in order to take away the pencil from you and prevent you to break it.
Note, you did not break the pencil in the past, but you could find the pencil in the future, one year after the incident. Of course nobody who is capable of time traveling would do such an nonsensical and silly act. Therefore this is an experiment that is occurring in our minds only.
What do we learn from this? It is important that we have control over our thoughts, feelings and actions, because if a thought has been sent, or a hurting word been uttered, you can never take it back and make it unsaid or „unthought“!

Daniel
Username: Daniel

Dear BEAM,
my question is regarding the Kundalini energy that is mentioned in oriental teachings. For sure you'll know about it! after all your travels studing the oriental religions. Does it really exists and it really has all these powers they say it has, as awake us from ignorance to pure conciousness states?

I apologize if this question was already raised to you, I have not seen it in the question files.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.
I wish you health and peace from a friend in Mexico.

Hi Daniel,

This question was asked back in 2002, here is the answer: "That's something that does not exist. It's certain people's imagination only, as it is the case with the chakras"

Scott

Thank you, Scott. The answer is still true, and continues to be so.

Francofiori2004

I'd like to know what you think about magnetotherapy and similar devices like q-link and alex chiu's rings (www.getperfectbody.com and www.clarus.com).

Billy thinks that all of this stuff (including magnet bracelets, bioresonance, light lamps with colours, dowsing for watercourses, etc. etc.) is having an effect through pure imagination only (= placebo effect). If magnets are to be used and be useful, they have to be very strong.

Truthseeker
Username: Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

Just to comment. According to my own studies of time travel physics or "temporal mechanics", it is true that you can't alter a single time stream by changing it's past or future, like in the "Back to the future movies", because time travel "as most people see it" is technically impossible, in much the same way as you mentioned. Therefore I would suspect that when "real time travel" is eventually discovered here, this will introduce a whole new means for people relating to reality, both observational and practical.

But my question now relates to a possible future event in relation to the 251 contact. Now that the Sirius overlords are no longer existing, does this mean that the original Sirius home worlds of the second lineage of Enoch have now become a part of the Plejaren federation, because if that's now the case how will the earth human beings eventually find a cure for the ageing and emotional aggression genes if they no longer need to contact the ancestors of these former serious overlords?. If I understand this correctly, they will no longer need to worry about coming into a collaboration with the ET aggressors in the distant future?

James Truthseeker

There is nothing to worry anymore regarding the ET aggressors.
Our scientists have already detected that aggression genes do exist. And of course it’s the terrestrial scientists who have to (and will) research for the respective aggression and ageing genes. Eventually they will succeed.

Simon
Username: Simon

Hello Billy, Can monkeys, apes evolve to higher spirit forms? After all apes were derived from man, What about monkeys can they in many lives ahead be born as a man and hence, later reach spirit levels like Arahat Athersata?

No, they cannot.

Francofiori2004

I can't understand clearly if the plejaran are creationists or evolutionists. Which exactly the origin of species?
They say earth humans didn't evolve from apes, but then they say old Lyrans interbred with primitive human beings OF EARTH: these humans earthlings evolved from primates or not?
Can you explain better the matter?

We notice that this is your third question in this round. You will have to limit your questions to one per round, and one posting per round.

The primitive human beings on earth were no apes, but, as the name says, human beings.
The Plejarens are neither creationist nor evoluitionists, but realistic persons who are living and researching that which is true and real.
}

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have read the Talmud Jmmanuel (in english). it surprised me a lot to reaf that Jmm. could perform such wonders as multiply bread and fish and stop a storm suddenly. I can understand an evoluted man can be telepathical or emanate curing energy but how can a man command a storm? Does a storm understand words?
And why Jmm. didn't say to Judah to write in different way the statemen about adultery and homosexuals should be castrated? This can be dangerous if people will take it literally.

Francofiori2004,
You were asked by Christian and myself to limit your questions to one question per session. I will let Christian determine which question will be answered by Billy.

Scott-Moderator

An amazing invention for natural health:
WWW.GETPERFECTBODY.COM

Truthseeker

Post Number: 232
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

By any chance do you know what has and still is causing the massive bird and honey bee deaths now talking place all over the world? Last February I heard there were a lot of bird deaths in countries all over the world and now I'm hearing that something is causing the honey bees to be disappearing at an alarming fast rate in great numbers all over the world. So what is happening to the birds and the bees?

James Truthseeker

Jo_jo

Post Number: 246
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good day Billy,

There exists a clique of people participating on the FIGU Discussion Forum that have a very unique opinion regarding the document “The Protocols of The Elders of Zion”. To begin, they express the opinion that the document is an authentic blueprint for the domination of the world by a small, elite group of Jews. Next, they express the opinion that you too believe this document is authentic but are restrained/prevented from expressing your true opinion publicly. They further state that you are being smart and prudent by withholding your true opinion regarding this document, because if you did not, much harm would be brought against you and the FIGU. They claim the FIGU website would even be closed down. They use this part of your statement in Bulletin 34 as “proof” of your reluctance to publicly speak the truth:

Die ganze Geschichte dieser idiotischen und schwachsinnigen Hetzschrift gegen die Juden aufzuführen, würde jedoch zu weit führen.

Presenting the entire history of this idiotic and dim-witted inflammatory text against the Jews would, however, lead too far.

Finally, they are drawing the analogy to the Apollo 11 hoax, wherein you knew the truth about the hoax but would not speak publicly about it in the early years for fear of reprisal against yourself and the FIGU.

I don’t think there is anything you can now say to change the minds of these particular people regarding the alleged truth of “The Protocols”. However, for the people that read this Discussion Forum and are more open-minded, what can you say to the assertion that you are wearing-the-muzzle concerning “The Protocols”?

My sincere thanks.

Michael_d

Post Number: 153
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thank you for answering my last question about Secret Societies. I had actually meant to ask you about the Skull and Bones Society instead of the New World Order, as I do recall you previously mentioning they are truly a world-wide menace.

In your answer about the Freemasons and Illuminati, you said they are harmless in their religious form and with the spreading of conspiratorial theories. Is there another form in which they presently exist where they are NOT harmless?

Best wishes.

Thomas

Post Number: 249
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Mr. Meier. I would like to ask a question about when you sent your consciousness to Erra to see Semjase when she was injured and you were here on Earth. In one of the FIGU bulletins, you said that you had sent an extension of your material consciousness out to Erra, kind of like sending out "feelers" or an antenna, but that your consciousness remained attached to your body. My exact question is: How could your material consciousness go to Erra so quickly because I thought that any part of the material consciousness could not exceed lightspeed? Thanks for your answer and have a great day!

Thomas

Fedor

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

My question for you is about childhood vaccinations. Here in the US, vaccination is standard procedure. One has to jump high hurdles in order to spare the child from these shots. With increasing world-wide immigration, it seems the requirement for vaccination is becoming even stricter. Regrettably some children have very bad reactions to vaccinations and suffer permanent impairment or even die. And some people say the immune system is compromised rather than strengthened by these vaccinations. I would also include flu vaccinations in the group with childhood (disease) vaccinations. What do you say; does the bad outweigh the good with these vaccinations?

Wishing you the best in all your endeavors.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 306
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello christian f.
sorry for the mix up then, this is a question a friend posed to me, it seems he has got his facts mixed up. i am just the messenger :-)

question:
is it possible for a human to project images using conciousness related abilities that can bee seen (with the un-aided eye) by other people around him or her?
like a projection to that similair of what a cinema film projector does for example.
thanks.

Dave

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
I trust that you are very well at this time along with everyone else.
My question to you i with regards to "Medium".
I have seen "Mediums" stand on a stage/platform and point to people and give very impressive "readings" allegedly from dead relatives.
When i say impressive i mean that the "medium" has stated certain facts to a person that only this person knows.
At first i was sceptical but when a "Medium" came to my brother who i was sat next to and gave details about his nephew (my son) wanting a motorbike (which was true.The "Medium" also asked "who's David" which was myself and then started to give me some details about myself and even advised me about stopping smoking.
This paricular "Medium" went to 5 different people and had given them information on various aspects of there lives e.g personal relationships,there bad hip or gave some advice that the "dead relative" had given.
The people that had recieved this "Reading" were giving the "medium" feed back on the statements he was making all of which were positive.
Before this "Medium" came to my brother and i, i was suspecting that they were "Plants" and that he had picked this information about them up off other people,therefore pretending to be a "Medium" however he gave my brother and i information and in fairness to the "Medium" he couldn't have known any of it from anywhere - he didn't know us,we never discussed anything inside the church we had attended,it seemed to me that he was talking to a "Dead relative" of ours.
I know that through your teachings that there 16 Mediums that don't make themselves known like this so he wasn't one of them.
My question is could he be accessing part of some spiritual records that he believes are "dead people" like most of the "Mediums" of spirtual churches believe and if not could you tell me what it is.
I wish you and all my best wishes.

Kind regards

Dave

Bond007

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Mr.Meier
I would like to know if it is possible to move objects (large,small objects) with my mind? If it is possible can you explain to me how to do it ?I would like to try .

Alex.D}}}}}}
Alex Dorus

Savio

Post Number: 571
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I wonder if you are familiar with the oriental philosopher Lao Tzu and his book Tao Te Ching (The Way and Its Power).

As I understand it, [Tao] means the source of existence, the universe itself and its everlasting laws of nature.

To me, Lao Tzu’s philosophy is about his observation on Creation and its universal eternal laws.

Do you have any comments on Lao Tsz and his philosophy?

Thanks

Savio

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page