Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 26, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through November 26, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

The_original_dave

Post Number: 135
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2007 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys,

A few days ago I was watching a segment of an old documentary about Billy, It was the usual documentary telling Billy's story and showing the evidence he has presented over the years but there was a certain video that I had never seen before. They showed an extremely RARE video that Billy took sometime in the 70's of himself sitting on a hill with a Beamship hovering overhead, about 10 meters above. According to the info given by the narrator the video was pretty long, too bad they only showed a few seconds of it on there program. He also said that Billy ofcourse filmed this to present as evidence.

I know this is a long shot cause the tape might not even exist anymore but do you guys know where I could find this video.

Thanks in advance.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 104
Posted on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dave,

Well I too have seen this video, but I saw it as a part of Randalph Winters presentation on Billy.

Yes it is very good.
I suggest you ask Sir Ashwin to give you the video.

He gave it to me when he came to my place.
We were supposed to do a project at school and we ended up seeing this video, and thats when our journey to the world of Billy Meier started.

Sorry, if i've gone off topic, but you can ask him.

Salome
Aditya

The_original_dave

Post Number: 137
Posted on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 04:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ashwin,

Aditya has told me you have this video that I am looking for. Do you still have it. If you do, could you upload it or if it's already on the net give me a link to where I can find it.

Thanks again Ashwin.

Salome

Dear Dave,
Please remember that the videos are copyrighted, so you would need to get an approval from FIGU before uploading it on the net.
Salome, Badr

Vestri

Post Number: 210
Posted on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr and Scott,

Just in regards to the copyright issue.

I thought it was ok wuth Figu for people to freely distribute (share) any Billy Meier video's on the net as long as it not any Meier video's that Figu, and others (MH), have on sale at the current moment. Can one of you, or Christian, please clarify this issue.

I would also like to suggest that seeing that there are so many Meier based movies, video's and clips (Meier, W/Stevens, MH, ect) on the net, why don't we open up a new section here that lists the link address where these video's can be found. People can also post links to any new video's as they come up too, a bit like how people post new Gaiaguys translations in the translation section. This would make it much easier for newbies and other people to not only locate all Meier related videos, but also to know about them too. I also noticed that even some long time Meier followers/researchers here are not even aware, or seen all the Meier related videos, clips on the net.

Scott what are your thoughts on this, would it be ok?

Scott

Post Number: 1357
Posted on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Vestri,

I think initially we have to consider this is the official FIGU Website, not a means to distribute videos which can be found by those who take the time to do a search on the internet. Granted it may make it easier in some respects for people trying to find video’s related to Billy and the Mission, but I think you have to consider the accuracy of those videos and the information being presented in them.

From what I have observed most of the videos at some point either display video or still images, with some sort of narration. For instance the video in which Randolph Winters is displaying still images from a photo album owned by Wendelle Stevens, as I understand it, has some misleading information in regards to certain images and the description and times they were taken. Another example in the video “Contact” Wendelle Stevens mentions the Pleiadians/Plejarens are 3500 years ahead of us technologically, but since then this figure has been updated to I think around 8000 years. There is another video which shows Billy being interviewed in his kitchen in 1989, which should have not been released without consent from the owners of the video. Taking these factors into consideration, displaying links etc to some of this un-approved media, may put FIGU into a difficult position and may create more difficulties and misunderstandings. The PAR group from what I have read consists of people who have contributed to the FIGU Forum at different times. It would seem to me this might be a more workable area to develop considering it has different subject areas including photos etc…When Dyson and Vivienne display translations on their website, they very fastidiously mention these are "authorized unofficial" translations. If FIGU were to link up to these video sites, who would be responsible for putting up disclaimers that these video’s are unapproved by FIGU?

The videos may be interesting to begin with, but I think it tends to draw attention away from one of the core goals of the mission which is to spread the spiritual teachings.

This is just my opinion at this point, but perhaps Christian and Badr may have more to say on this topic as well.

Regards
Scott

Vestri

Post Number: 211
Posted on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I think you may have misunderstood what I meant because I don't understand how what I suggested could affect Figu. Instead of people having to scour through the archive of this forum to find links to Meier based video.s, clips, ect. they could just quickly get them all from one section. They (video's) would not get lost in the archives. Take for instance the link I put to the new Meier documentary/video that "ConspiracyCentral" produced.

What about all the short video/clips that Wendelle Stevens did talking about his investigation on the Meier case. There are about 10 of them and they are all good. Then there are also numerous other short clips, videos, radio interviews from other people too, like Michael Horns. They are all good because they promote the validity of the Meier UFO case. I don't understand how posting all these links would affect Figu like the way you mean.

btw there are about 6 or 7 full length documentary's (video's) on the Meier case. Two are branched off the "Contact" documentary - Meier Chronicle's, Beamship Trilogy.

Vestri

Post Number: 212
Posted on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No-one would know that ""How the Universe is Created"" is a Meier documentary even if they did a search (meier) on google for it.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/8485.html#POST29779

Conspiracy Central just did and came out with what I think is a superb Billy Meier documentary called "How the Universe is Created" based on an old Randy Winters narration of how the universe was created according to the Meier material. I know figu distance's itself from Randy Winters, but there is nothing wrong with what he speaks of in here. The documentary is full of some of the best Hubble Space Telescope images of the universe I have ever seen. Again in my opinion it is a superb Billy Meier documentary and effort by Conspiracy Central. I give them 10 out of 10 and certainly hope they come out with more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1ZmOyng8-s

Badr

Post Number: 252
Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Vestri,

The reason I mentioned what I did is because of copyright issues, so if you ask someone to upload something on the net which doesn’t already exist on the net it usually means that you have a CD, and most CDs are copyrighted these days, and would require a consent from the owner to be publishing it on the internet.

I do admit to having downloaded various videos from the internet, which are sold by FIGU. But I did go on and buy the CDs, not all yet but in time I will. Because by buying the originals, you not only own an original CD but it helps in financing to copy more CDs which means there will be more CDs in circulation compared to only .avi files. And lets face it having it on CD is more secure then on a harddisk, since one never knows when a harddisk might crash.

Sharing things on the internet is a very sensitive issue, although I do vote for freedom of sharing information for free, I do try to follow the law. Because the way our society is set up, it doesn’t leave much place for such an idea. At least not yet. It would be better to avoid advertising stolen material (without consent) available on the net through the FIGU forum, and requesting to add CD’s or books to the internet should be avoided. That is for the benefit of FIGU & the forum.

Although those videos you mentioned are interesting, it is only interesting for beginners. As Scott mentioned the mission is to spread the Spiritual Teachings, rather then spreading the pictures and videos of the Plejarens. And lets face it, there is more information in the books then on video, even to study the material in my opinion is better to have it as text then in a video format.

Since Gaiaguys have the consent to share FIGU material with their translations it shouldn’t be equated to sharing videos. Unless the person who is sharing the videos does have a consent from the owner(s).

Plus if there is someone interested in seeing the videos of investigations and other videos published by FIGU you can find the products in the FIGU online shop.

Salome, Badr

Hector

Post Number: 337
Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is my opinion about spreading Figu material.

From my point of view, the mission has the goal to introduce psychological, ethical and spiritual changes in our excessive materialistic societies, as well as make the Spirit Teachings slowly known to the public or to the masses.

But the end does not justify the means, at least in this case.

I too tought at first that it was great to make available meier material to as many people as possible, to bring about changes as fast as possible.But who thinks so does not really understand the processes involved in evolution and the study of the spirit.

You cannot try to "feed" human beings with the Geisteslehre, or with videos portraying Billy.

Because such person has to develop an interest, an "internal call", a motivation, an intuition first.Such a person feels adressed by his unequivocal call of evolution, when he acknowledges that there is something more to it in this life than just the body and materialism, than letting time pass.

But such changes cannot be forced.Such changes must be steered, directed, controlled by individuals or groups who have a certain command of the topics and issues involved.And the only group that is mature enough to do that today is Figu.Although there will be many more in the future.As the High Council steers the plejaren spiritual growth, Figu is in charge on Earth.

It could be counterproductive that Billy's videos could be available to everybody.Because not everyone is mature enough to draw the right conclusions from them.The videos and teachings in general must be spread among selected circles, to all those people who, by their own motivation and interest, seek to propel themselves to a higher spiritual level.

This is a process that includes effort, striving, hard work, organization, insight, determination.Individuals without these values will misuse the teachings or their spiritual gain will be minimal.

It seems it's just a matter of time that the majority of the population on earth feels or receives the call of the inner being, of the spirit form trying to unveil the mysteries of the creation.But that process is an individual process, because every spirit form is unique.

Vestri

Post Number: 214
Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The reason I mentioned what I did is because of copyright issues, so if you ask someone to upload something on the net which doesn’t already exist on the net it usually means that you have a CD, and most CDs are copyrighted these days, and would require a consent from the owner to be publishing it on the internet."

Badr I think you also missed the point of what I was talking about because the videos, clips, ect that I mentioned are not like the "Contact" Meier Doco and cannot be brought on a CD or have copyright issues.

Vestri

Post Number: 215
Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 03:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am not talking about uploading videos to the net, but merely talking about posting the links to where they are located. Most of which are on Google Video and Youtube. Where are the copyright issues in that?

Badr

Post Number: 253
Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vestri,

I understood what you meant when you spoke about the example of "How the Universe is Created", you also mentioned FIGU documentaries on your post no. 211 which are available at FIGU Online Shop.

I think my post should be clear in understanding my opinion about the issue, and what I was talking about.

Salome, Badr

Michael

Post Number: 594
Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dave and everyone,

We included a little of that clip with the UFO hovering above Billy's head.

And I can now tell you that the DVDs are expected on or about December for the new film. Keep an eye on www.theyfly.com for more info.

Salome,
Michael Horn

Vestri

Post Number: 217
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 01:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector I wasn't talking about getting Meier material/videos to as many people outside of here. I was just talking about if it be ok to create a new section here that lists the links to all the Meier related video's on the net so they wouldn't get lost in the archives, and also to make it easier for new and old members here to not only quickly find them on the net but also to know about them too. I wasn't talking about doing anything outside of here to promote the material, just making it easier for people that come here who want to know more about the Meier material.

Badr:
I understood what you meant when you spoke about the example of "How the Universe is Created", you also mentioned FIGU documentaries on your post no. 211 which are available at FIGU Online Shop.

Badr, no I didn't. You read wrong. Have a look again at everything i said in that post and you will see that comment I said was seperate (at the end) to all else I said in the post and can be clearly seen that it was not meant to be taken or go with the rest of what i said in that post about posting links to Meier video's on the net.

Vestri:
btw there are about 6 or 7 full length documentary's (video's) on the Meier case. Two are branched off the "Contact" documentary - Meier Chronicle's, Beamship Trilogy.

But you should have known that already from the beginning of this discussion that I had NO intention of posting video links to any Meier video's that are still available at FIGU Online Shop.

Vestri:
Hi Badr and Scott,

Just in regards to the copyright issue.

I thought it was ok with Figu for people to freely distribute (share) any Billy Meier video's on the net as long as it not any Meier video's that Figu, and others (MH), have on sale at the current moment. Can one of you, or Christian, please clarify this issue.

I would also like to suggest that seeing that there are so many Meier based movies, video's and clips (Meier, W/Stevens, MH, ect) on the net, why don't we open up a new section here that lists the link address where these video's can be found. People can also post links to any new video's as they come up too, a bit like how people post new Gaiaguys translations in the translation section. This would make it much easier for newbies and other people to not only locate all Meier related videos, but also to know about them too. I also noticed that even some long time Meier followers/researchers here are not even aware, or seen all the Meier related videos, clips on the net.

Scott what are your thoughts on this, would it be ok?

I will cease continuing this discussion now because it seems clear that no-one here thinks what I suggested to do is much of good idea.

Michael

Post Number: 595
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

I invite you to view the promo info for the new film at www.theyfly.com and on the Products page re the film. We have set up a pre-order situation since the film itself comes out around Dec. 1.

Also, we want to set up a little innovative approach to encourage wide distribution as quickly as possible around the world. So, anyone who wants to become a mini-distributor of the DVD so as to sell it, use it to inform the media of the Meier case, etc. will be able to get volume discounts to do so.

This version is in English, with only a little of the German speaking heard in the background. We will be looking for distributors in other countries/languages too.

If anyone is interested please email me privately at michael@theyfly.com and I'll explain the details, so as to not start "doing business" on the Forum.
Michael Horn

Sirashwin

Post Number: 174
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 - 05:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to All

"The below is a small compendium of some of the Meier-related audio files, videos and clips which can be downloaded free from the World Wide Web." - gaiaguys.net

http://www.gaiaguys.net/meier.freeclips.htm

Salome
ashwin

Ardie

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been watching for this movie for some time now. It is in = production, but also says that the release date was 2005. It is the = story of Gilgamesh. = http://www.stonelockpictures.com/production.html It should be very interesting.

Ardie

The_original_dave

Post Number: 140
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys.

Here's an interesting clip, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSdwXiNj0Tg
It's a promotional video for the documentary ''Fast walkers''. In the video they show some of Billy's photographs.

Vestri

Post Number: 220
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson emailed me shortly after my 217 post came out here and offered me if I would like to post the links to all the Meier related video, clips, ect on his website, seeing now that they're not going to be posted here.

I tried to include there only weblinks to Meier video's that are not currently sold by Figu or have copyright issues on them (as far as I am aware). There are some small clips of Wendelle Stevens taken from the "UFOs are real" video that Figu still has for say though. I included those only because they are about WS validated his investigation into the Meier case. I thought that was important.

They are also not all of the video links that are currently avaliable out there for viewing too. I will have them all shortly when I have the time to find/search for them.

Also if anyone here knows of any video links that I have missed out on there, please let me know here and I will pass them onto Dyson.

Thanks.

Thomas

Post Number: 402
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 05:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A quick question for Michael Horn about the Silent Revolution of Truth video: What is this magnetic invention you mentioned on your website description of the film? I ask here since it might interest other forum memebers. I am tempted to buy the film but I really would like to know a little about the invention you mentioned. We can move the discussion to another topic heading if the moderators have a recommendation for that. Greetings, Thomas

Vestri

Post Number: 222
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have updated the Meier video web links at Gaiaguys with all the Meier related videos/clips that I am aware of that are presently out there. Updated is quite a few full length video documentaries as well as short clips that weren't there before. Have a look, there may be one or more that you may not have seen before. Again none of these are any Meier videos that are currently avaliable at Figu Shop. If anyone knows of any that I not aware of and put up there, please let me know here and I will add them to the list. This list will make it much easier for all newbies that come here and also who are on the net and come into the Meier material to quickly know about and checkout the Meier related videos and clips that are out there. Some people (meier newbies) prefer to watch videos/clips first before reading through the exhaustive written material. This could help them in making the difference between them continuing to research the case further or not. I know I was like this when I was a newbie to the material. I'm glad I continued. I also included a quick tutorial on how to easily download videos from GoogleVideo/Youtube and how to convert the file s to DVD format and onto a Disk so you can watch the full length Doco's in the comfort on your TV. Most people do not know how to do this. I will also keep updating this list with any new Meier related videos that come out from now on. These will also includes any UFO video's that have a lot of Meier footage in them. I'm also thinking about asking Dyson if I could have another section to add all the good UFO videos out there that can be watched for free on GoogleVideo/Youtube, that do not have Meier material mentioned in them, such as the excellent new UFO video "Out of the Blue", ect.

Thanks

http://www.gaiaguys.net/meier.whatsnew.htm

Michael

Post Number: 598
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

A little mystery is a good thing...and there's all sorts of good stuff in the new film, including the invention.
Michael Horn

Thomas

Post Number: 404
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

\/--\/--\/-- I like mystery Michael but I asked you a direct question. With all due respect, can you not give a little something in the way of a direct response? Of course the details will still be found in the film but can you at least mention a name or something like that involved with this particular invention? Those of us that will buy the film will buy it whether or not you mention this, but I think it really isn't necassary to shroud this subject in secrecy in hopes of selling the film. I am interested in it for other reasons as well so don't think that your giving a little bit of the info will prevent me from buying the dvd. I find it ALL interesting! I live in France though and suspect that I will already have to wait more than a month as mentioned on your website even if I preorder today :-) And by the way, thanks for responding so quickly. I appreciated that... Thomas

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page