Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 28, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through January 28, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hunter

Post Number: 292
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
Thanks once again for all you do. I have found a great deal of evidence to suggest that:

1) Former President Bill Clinton was indirectly involved in the murder of Vince Foster, a prominent member of his administration. And that his wife Hillary, now a candidate for President herself, might have also been involved.

2) And that deception, fraud and trickery have been used by the U.S. government to keep the income tax law in place. There was recently a documentary film made about this called "America: Freedom to Fascism"

I know the Plejarens have revealed the deception used in the first moon landing and that the CIA murdered former President Kennedy. I was wondering if they've commented on these things.

Thanks,
Hunter

Scott

Post Number: 1396
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gib_niner
Username: Gib_niner

hello billy,

In one of the contacts there is mention that because of all the radiowaves in the atmosphere that the human being's magnetic sense has over time been reduced quite so.

Nowadays internet is becoming more and more available - and even in their homes people having connections made. My question is simple and is in relation to the following - specifically wireless connections (wireless internet that is transmitted over maybe just a small range just to cover a hotspot area or even just a house maybe) and as to whether or not this could have negative effects on the health of humans...it seems to be a very new form of technological use...i.e. the use of wifi etc....& low-frequency radio transmissions, and possibly the level of electromagnetic radiation would be less than using a mobile phone but still???

so do you know if that could be the case (that it could pose a potential threat to health) or is that at this stage because the airwaves are so full up with radiowaves already - that the effects would be negligible..perhaps that is the case....in any case if you dont know already maybe it could be good to find out for sure from Ptaah.

- Particularly as so many homes nowadays are having wireless connections set up - but if they cause negative health effects - and are transmitting all the time as such.. then obviously that would be something to be avoided.

ok salome
gib.

You cannot avoid being exposed to radio waves of all sorts, man-made or natural ones.
Billy doesn’t know about specific negative effects of wireless internet access etc.

(Note by CF: I think it is advisable to avoid using too many radio wave sources in your home, at least if they are radiating at all times. Besides, not all people are reacting alike if being exposed to radio waves or other electro-magnetic vibrations.)

Incredible
Username: Incredible

Hello Billy:

You told us that the Bafath had a base in Ganymede.
Are they living today in ganymede's base or they where expelled too from the entire Solar system?

All of them have been captured and deported.

Kingman
Username: Kingman

The short human life span of 70-100 years, along with the overpopulation of the planet, puts the reincarnation process with a shorter duration period for the spirit. In this situation many of the newer spirits evolving have less experiences and/or less time to review the life just left. Combine with a fast changing world along with weaker family ties, the less experienced spirit enters back into a new personality with great challenges. My question is, will this cause the personality unusual characteristics that seem to compound the problems of our societies. I acknowledge that a well structured family that raises a child correctly will have the strongest effect on the child's upbringing. It's the other child that is not as fortunate I am wondering about. Is this a receipt for a condition that will suddenly correct itself on a massive scale if allowed to continue to the natural threshold.

As long as there is overpopulation on Earth there will be negative effects because human beings (spirit form and consciousness-block) are reincarnated too early. These negative effects can also occur in children who are born into “well-structured” families.
Interpersonal relations are disturbed or even destroyed, and there are also effects on the environment and the planet itself.

Seeker
Username: Seeker

salome Billy,

Having read the gospel of Thomas and Judas, there seems to be a lot of celestial and astrotheological implications with respect to the precession of the equinoxes.
Do Plato's great year or the yuga cycles of India hold any truth to them? (In other words, are you the prophet announcing the Aquarian age or is this unsinn)?

True gospels of Thomas and Judas do not exist. Plato’s great year and the yuga cycles of India are unknown to Billy.
No, Billy does not announce the Aquarian age. Yes, that’s Unsinn (nonsense). (Note by CF: How could he, since the Aquarian age started in the 19th century when Billy wasn’t yet alive.)

Kiwiseeker
Username: Kiwiseeker

Hello Billy,
Thankyou for answering my last question regarding date inconsistencies. The teachings are more important as you said, but it is also of value to be able to place the sequence of historical events in correct order with dates which are reasonably accurate.
Gaps of over 100,000y cause confusion:as in the case of 1)Arus I C70/124-133 (124,125-it seems that he arrived on Earth 113,000 years ago;and 133-until Mu and Atlantis could be destroyed....some centuries later) and the destruction of Atlantis and Mu 9,498 BC; and 2)the destruction of Malona C70/76-92 (prior to 190,000ya), and also at the same time as the pyramid construction C155/73-75 (73,000ya).
The question that I would like to ask you is with respect to your book "Interplanetary Namen". There are 7 factors to consider in the selection of a name for a child, so that the vibrations of the pronounced name is harmonious with the vibrationary level of the child as determined by the 7 factors-5 of which are based on the parents.
Two factors concern the physical and psychological condition of the parents at the time of procreation and since these factors can change during the lifetime of a parent, then is this influence a genetic influence ( if so this would imply that our genes change with time)? The other 3 parental factors are environmental influences (through the parents) it would seem, although they too can change during the lifetime of a parent-such as having a strict religious upbringing, but later on looking and searching for the truth.
Regards and Best Wishes, Charles.

Yes, our genes can change with time. Genes are influenced by several factors, like e.g. thinking. Therefore it is possible for a human being to overcome the religion disease heredity factors when the thoughts are turned to the true teachings etc.

Mehraein62
Username: Mehraein62

Hallo Billy,
hope be healthy all the time, as my first direct question here and
Many thanks for your answer to our question, because of a vast Islamic Community in the world we have , I wonder if we could have more explanations about linage and origin of Islam , i think it would be very useful and illuminating for a big portion of Muslims Mind.
Best regard
Salome

The origin of Islam can be traced back to the teaching of Nokodemion, because Mohammed based his teaching on the ancient/original teaching of his former personality. Unfortunately, Mohammed’s teachings were falsified and, therefore, don’t represent the true teachings.
At present, Billy is writing a new book, “Kelch der Wahrheit” (Goblet of Truth), which contains all ancient and original teachings brought to the people on Earth by the old prophets Henok, etc. (chapters 1-15 by the old prophets, plus additional chapters by Billy).

Truthseeker
Username: Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

My next question is in regards to an answer you gave to an individual concerning the evacuation process of the Earth in regards to our eventual dying sun. I think you may or may not want to answer it if you know it. What exactly did you mean when you said, "Hmm, you will have to wait a couple of years to start with the evacuation"?, Meaning is something going to happen in about two years.
Peace in Wisdom,

James Truthseeker

Note by CF: That was a joke by me, a rather “big understatement”. The “couple of years” will last for about 1.5 million years.

Thomas
Username: Thomas

Hello again Mr Meier and thank you for your responses. I have been thinking about the powers of the consciousness in relation to belief and knowledge, and their relation to the development of the pineal gland in that regard. It occurs to me that the disciple of Jmmanuel whose name was Peter was able to walk on the water through his belief or knowledge in this ability since he trutsted in Jmmanuel's teachings. However Peter (at least to my knowledge) had not trained in meditation for years before this moment of walking on the water and therefore must not have already trained his pineal gland in the use of fluidal forces. Can you explain about how the walking on the water for example was possible without prior training of Peter's pineal gland etc? Just to note, I did consider that it was Jmmanuel's consciousness that achieved this and not Peter's, but in the Talmud of Jmmanuel, Jmmanuel clearly says to Peter that it was Peter's ability that kept him from sinking (at least until he began to doubt) and therefore it seems clear to me that it was not Jmmanuel's ability at all but Peter's. Sorry for the long post but I wanted to be clear in my question. Thanks again Eduard and I send best regards to you and your family. -Thomas

Peter/Petrus did not use his pineal gland in that regard. He involved himself into the situation (sich in die Sache einlassen) to such a degree that he could produce the necessary vibrations (faith).
It was a case of strong/firm faith/belief.

Sirashwin
Username: Sirashwin

Dear Billy

Once again thanks (thanks also to Christian and all other FIGU members working behind the scenes) for your answers.
The answer to my previous question gave me a sense of re-assurance that creation too is a form of life.

I don't know much of your visit in India and how much you looked in to the some of the texts there. In the upanishads there is this concept of "Maya" (one meaning being illusion). To vaguely put it Maya is the limited, purely physical and mental reality in which our everyday consciousness has become entangled. Maya is held to be an illusion, a veiling of the true, unitary Self — the Cosmic Spirit also known as Brahman. The sanskrit scriptures say that Maya is neither true nor untrue. Since Brahman is the only truth, Maya cannot be true. Since Maya causes the material world to be seen, it cannot be untrue. Hence, Maya is described as indescribable. She has two principle functions — one is to veil Brahman and obscure and conceal it from our consciousness. The other is to present and promulgate the material world and the veil of duality instead of Brahman.

From my personal viewpoint what i have inferred is that basically what we view and sense as the outside world is a mere illusion. Like for example if we are seeing an object it is because light rays reflected from the object, enters our eyes and the signals are processed by the brain. Similarly other senses such as touch, smell, taste etc are a result of neuro-chemical reactions taking place in our bodies. But yet there is matter all around which follows cause and effect.

So my question is that, is this concept of everything being illusionary right or wrong?

Thanking You
ashwin

PS - Christian, i too did smile and soon i was laughing away as more and more questions sprung up.

This concept is wrong, of course. You can prove this quite easily: Just bang your head on a wall. If the Maya concept (illusion) is true, you won’t get hurt.

Bluemosaic
Username: Bluemosaic

Lieber Billy,
May you live a great many more healthy years. With that said , will the Pleiadien contact resume with someone else after you are gone. If so, do you know which country or continent the new contactee is in?

Thank you,
Alex

There will be no other prophet on Earth after Billy, and the Plejaren will permanently withdraw from Earth after Billy is gone.

Lonnie
Username: Lonnie

Dear Billy,
What do you think of current US presidential candidate Ron Paul being elected president? It appears that just about all of his views and policies he is proposing corresponds with reason and decency. It almost seems like he is a FIGU member or someone who respects natural laws.
He wants to:
1. Stop this insane, evil US policy of interventionism and policing the world.
2. Get rid of inefficient government bureaucratic agencies and secret services.
3. Open free trade and talks with other countries.
4. Keep government out of peoples lives and return power to the states.
5. Abolish capital punishment.
And, among many other commendable things, admires Switzerland more than any other country. But even though he leads in internet polls, many feel he will not will not win over Hillary Clinton. It seems as if someone or something other than the people are putting candidates in office.
Lonnie Morton

Billy doesn’t know Ron Paul.
(Note by CF: A candidate who openly promotes abolishing capital punishment in the USA won’t have much chance to be elected for president in the US.

Solar
Username: Solar

Dear Billy
Could you please describe "aliens" called "greys"?
Are they human race?, how long do they live?, where do they come from?, are they hostile to us? Do they work with Plejarans? What is their level of spiritual evolution? I know i should ask only one question, so maybe i ask : What do you know about them and what can you tell us about "greys"?

Thank You
Solar

Billy knows that the “entities” called Greys can be traced back to bioorganic androids, and most probably they look differently than the pictures that are disseminated worldwide.
Billy never saw those entities himself.

Savio
Username: Savio

Hi Billy
It is understood that prostitution is not a healthy way of life, and having sex with the opposite sex is a natural urge.
While masturbation has no concern with the opposite sex, is there any solution for all those people around the world, who for various reasons, cannot find sex-partners, to healthily satisfy this urge of nature?

Salome
Savio

Besides having sex with the same or the opposite sex, the other natural and healthy way to satisfy one’s sexual urge is through masturbation. Contrary to prostitution, masturbation is healthy and natural and in no way dirty or against the will of any god or his representative(s).

Phi_spiral
Username: Phi_spiral

Dear Billy,

Thank you for your advice regarding the learning of the German language and I will certainly take it to heart since I desire to digest as much of the material as I can.

My question has to do with the nature of electricity and which form of it is best to use by Earthlings. The two primary forms in use today are direct current (DC) and alternating current (AC). Each has their respective advantages and disadvantages with regards to efficiency and effect on the human body. More and more people today are starting to collect energy from the sun in the form of photovoltaic solar collectors which convert to electricity in the form of DC. But if they live in certain countries they must convert it again to AC to run household appliances with it. I know from the contact notes that the Plejarens harvest free electrons from the universe for energy and therefore one could say a form of electricity. As I read that, I wondered if they delivered such electricity from one point to another in the form of a current and if so, what was the form of conductance. Or if they transfer it in a wave form.

Granted, we still have a way to go in understanding the nature of electricity at the level that the Plejarens do, but my question is, given our technology as it is now, which form of electricity is best for earthlings to pursue?

Regards
Bob

Billy doesn’t know details about the Plejaren’s electricity technology.
Of course it is best to pursue electricity that has been produced through renewable sources, like sun, wind, biomass, etc.

Memo00
Username: Memo00

Hello dear Billy

recently i read a pair of books written by Alejandro Jodorowsky, he is the creator of a therapy called "Psicomagia" useful for treating psychological and psychosomatic problems, which is the result of all of his experiencies with poetry, theater, the work with dreams, working with traditional healers, etc

In short it consists in the prescription of Acts, acts which have a symbolic meaning related with the consultant problem

the principles of this therapy are simple: "The unconscious accepts the symbol and the metaphor, giving them the same importance than the real facts. For the unconscious to act over a photograph, a tomb, clothes, etc, is like acting over the real person"

Example: He claims than usually when there is a stammering man, it is because of a reaction against the father, the act prescribed for a man in this condition is: "An heterosexual man, with children, someone you admire, should take with his right hand your testicles and symbolically inject them with power"

With a simple act like this (with some variations for each particular person) he claims that several persons with this problem have cured themselves

Are the principles of this therapy correct?

Are you serious? If you really think about the example above and imagine it in detail, you will be able to answer your question yourself.
(Note by CF: We had to really laugh about the example and the craziness of so-called psychologists etc. However, we forgot to weep for all those human beings who believe in such nonsense.)

PS: There exist simple and well-known methods against stammering.

Tiphereth
Username: Tiphereth

Hello to all! My question is reguarding two entities I have seen. The first I saw when I was 6 out my window at night while in bed. I describe it as having white hair red glowing eyes and white or pale skin.

The Second I don't know if it was a dream or a real memory fragment.I saw when I was playing in the sand outside an entity made of light aproach me and I ran for the house door and collapsed as I tried to open it ,my energy depleted.

Thank You for listening.

Btw: You forgot to ask a question. There are many reasons for your experiences. Most probably it was a self-produced vision.

Psycloud
Username: Psycloud

Hi Billy

I was wondering if you could describe the language transformations from Old-Lyrian upto today's modern German. By this I was wondering what the lineage of Modern German would be since it stemmed from Old-Lyrian, and what languages were spoken in between the transformation from Old-Lyrian to Modern German?

Thank you for all the knowledge and wisdom you have given us.

Salome
Ken

No, Billy doesn’t know.

Jamesm
Username: Jamesm

Dear Billy,

I hope you are very well.

Will yourself or FIGU be allocating additional resources to English translations of all FIGU material in the near future, please?
I have no excuses to not learn German however I estimate that it would take me personally several years with myself being a husband, father and working 35 hours per week and time is of the essence. More people could surely be saved from the effects of the future disasters if they were available now?
For your information I am the webmaster of www.futureofmankind.co.uk
Yours faithfully
James from the UK
Kind Regards
James G. T. Moore

FIGU Switzerland cannot “allocate additional resources to English translations”. On the one hand the Core Group members already are fully occupied with the actual tasks (preparing and disseminating the German original writings), and on the other hand it is the task of those people, who are living in countries where English is the official language, to make and/or fund the translations.

If only a few persons in Great Britain or in the USA would pay professional translators instead of buying a new Ferrari car etc., most of Billy’s books would have been translated into English years ago.
We FIGU members don’t have the necessary money.

Norm
Username: Norm

Hi Billy, In each new incarnation, I would imagine that we will have different likes, hobbies & professions etc., than we did in the last lifetime, so its very possible we will not find your Teachings again. It would be nice to get some clarification on this from you.

If a person really lives according to the spirit teachings or is really trying to live according to it, then the person will have a good chance to find to it in a next incarnation and take up the impulses. Everything depends on a person’s interest.

Mehraein62
Username: Mehraein62

Hello to all friends.
we as new members , getting confuse if non of our questions not to put in Forum and not even be informing about the problem or have any idea of the
FIGU friends.

Best Regard

Dear Mehraein
Your post was approved already before, check
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/1871.html?1198613121#POST30647
If you have any more questions you can contact me on badr.meeman@forum.figu.org

Salome, Badr - Moderator

Hunter
Username: Hunter

Hello Billy,
Thanks once again for all you do. I have found a great deal of evidence to suggest that:

1) Former President Bill Clinton was indirectly involved in the murder of Vince Foster, a prominent member of his administration. And that his wife Hillary, now a candidate for President herself, might have also been involved.

2) And that deception, fraud and trickery have been used by the U.S. government to keep the income tax law in place. There was recently a documentary film made about this called "America: Freedom to Fascism"

I know the Plejarens have revealed the deception used in the first moon landing and that the CIA murdered former President Kennedy. I was wondering if they've commented on these things.

Thanks,
Hunter

No, they didn’t.

Alan

Post Number: 146
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

About six months ago a very close friend of mine was diagnosed with colon cancer and since then things haven't gotten much better for him with what his doctor has got him on. His now willing to give any of the natural alternative's a go, such as certain high potency vitamins, diet and so forth.

Do you know if a high potency intake of any particular vitamin would help in combating cancer to the extent that it may even cure it? If not vitamins, then do you know of any other alternative that might work, be whatever it may be. Anything.

Thanks.

Thomas2008

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Billy, could you tell me the exact method that Jmmanuel used when he managed to distribute one loaf of bread amongst all those people?

Savio

Post Number: 591
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 02:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

It was mentioned that Jehova was the God that King Solomon served. Hence, Jehova the Barbarian, the unjust and cruel would be in control around 1000B.C.

On the one hand, within Contact 70, it was mentioned that “159: In the year 2,080 B.C. already old and weak, he (Jehova?) was displaced, and his nephew Kamagol the First, took over the evil command of the Giza Intelligences…” Hence, Jehova would not be in control around 1000B.C.

On the other hand, within the booklet 49 Questions, Semjase mentioned that Jehova died 2150 years ago (that is 175B.C.). It seems that the already old and weak Jehova can unreasonably live nearly 2000 years more after being displaced.

It could be some translation errors or three individual Gods having the same name.

Would you please clear the picture for us?

Salome

Savio

Thomas

Post Number: 432
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 03:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard and thank you once again for your help and for answering our questions. Your patience with us all is much appreciated on my part. My question is related to the psyche and the central consciousness. You have said in one of the kitchen conversations at the Semjase Silver Star Center that the psyche can pass on or receive information to and from the gemut if it is in a state of balance. In response to a question you once said that everything that passes between the spiritual side and the material side of a human must pass through the human's central consciousness. As I understand it, the psyche is not always balanced so the human can't always connect consciously to the spiritual side, but it seems to me that the central consciousness is ALWAYS connecting both sides together. I would like to know the relationship(s) between the central consciousness of a human and the psyche and specifically if the central consciousness passes information between the spiritual and material sides of the human even when the psyche is not at all balanced. (Sorry for the length of the post Christian but you can paraphrase to Mr Meier in a shorter way as you see fit so it isn't so much for you to write down, and thanks for passing on a translating our messages by the way. It is appreciated...)

Truthseeker

Post Number: 304
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

A very simply quick comment: A good friend of mine, Michelle, along with myself, both give our best regards to Asket, if or when the next time you see her. :-)

OK now for my next question: Have the Plejarens, ever commented on the SETI project here on Earth, meaning have radio waves from Earth ever being received from space traveling UFOs or far distant planet civilizations, which may also use radio waves and possibly send back to Earth messages themselves. That you may know of.

Thanks again,

James Truthseeker

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 169
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 05:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Hope you liked the poem :-)

In Contact 251, you have mentioned that a person will come who will spread the truth and many people will follow him. Is that your spirit in the future? Because as you said in Randolph Winter’s interview that you still have many life times to go here on Earth.

Also I would like to wish you a very HAPPY 71st BIRTHDAY!!!
Hope you will live on till Earth has accepted the values from Creation.

Schopfung ist Licht

Salome
Aditya

Dear Moderator

I, Username : sirashwin, am posting this question on behalf of Aditya from his account, with his consent. We are doing this as the forum remains to be blocked here. He dictated the above question to me on the phone, and I took it down word for word.

Regards
ashwin

Sirashwin

Post Number: 212
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Once again many thanks to you and all others in the center for the answers.

We know that CREATION has higher forms to which it evolves. And that evolution keeps going on and on. But isn’t there some fundamental principle or force driving this evolution. Isn’t that fundamental principle or force the source of all wonders and creations?

Since Feb 3 isn’t far away; it means that there will be yet another contact again. I know this might reach a bit late; but if possible do convey all our best wishes and regards to whoever comes.

Thanking You
ashwin

Newinitiation

Post Number: 582
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear Billy

Thank you Billy for another wonderful lesson in wisdom with the last question of mine.

I would like to know whether its true that the powers behind most of the intelligence apparatus around the world such as the CIA and that of the USAmerican government and so forth are really controlled by a handful of very powerful jesuit priests who were the actual authors of the protocols of the learned elders of zion falsely attributed to the jews who you have mentioned indirectly as loosely formed small group but one that you haven't directly mentioned as such being part of the group responsible for terrestrial UFO technology?

Thank you
Matt

Syn

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy i cannot possibly thank you enough for what you have done for us..

since i can never get any questions posted to you due to "internet" difficulties i was hoping on posting more then a question.

1.I am currently practicing meditation but i do not know what to expect. I feel lost and confused to what i am supose to be doing. I do not know if i am making any progress. The only incident that happened to me was when i meditated when i woke up i was in my bed and not in the siting position and that i felt energized but i cannot recall any memories to what i was doing. i did not dream and i did not remember when i went into a deep state. Is this normal for someone who is relatively new?

2. I read a way to learn a language fairly quick, by self hypnosis and/or sleep during speeches. Do you have any good programs and/or devises that can help achieve that?

3. for about 8 years i have an ingrown toenail and it doesnt look too good shape. I got surgery 2x and it just keep coming back. I tried trating it with hydrogen peroxide but it feels like it has no effect. Is there any methods and/or herbs that can permanently fix this issue?

**Moderators: yes i am aware that i posted 3 questions but its questions i constantly try to post but i experience "internet difficuties" as stated above. It is up to you to submit all 3. Order of importance. Sincerely Derek Hill

Derek,
I will post your questions, but it is not up to us to determine the importance of your questions. Also please understand Billy is not a Doctor, he is just human like the rest of us, so he may not be able to answer your question.

Scott-Moderator

They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy,

While this question is passed on to you, I also wish you a happy birthday.

Well, here is the question:

Today since about 3000 years ago, we use money as a tool for conducting business. I have heard that in the future, maybe in the far future, money will not be needed but it may be re-introduced twice until it is finally abolished since it would not be needed anymore.
I have myself made a guess that money will continue to be used up to about 1500 years from now into the future.
Money is a very efficient tool for us now, in the current stage of development, but in later development stages, it will be different needs.

Are these assumptions correct and what is the most possible for when money is not needed anymore?

Many thanks
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Borthwey

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear Billy,

Can "the average Erran" visit other planets and galaxies, if yes, how exactly (does he request a beamship?) and, is it common?

thanks,
David

Gib_niner

Post Number: 28
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy,

is there any real basis to scrying?
- ie crystal gazing and so forth.

(perhaps it helps some people who have a well developed pineal to see thorugh to the spirit planes & storage-banks more easily - using the crystal or glass objects as tools?? i.e to further aid and abbett their natural propensity for clairvoyance)

Also - (as an aside) does billy know... if whether or not the famous mystic edward kelley (assosciate of John Dee, court alchemist for queen elizabeth) was for real or just another fraud? Kelley claimed that the "spirits" that he saw in the crystal ball sometimes communicated in a special type of Enochian language. (could there be any meaningful connection here to actual renewed Henoch or Nokomedian true teachings brought forth once again by billy??

- assuming that Kelley was for real, perhaps elemental beings of some description were in fact supplying him with a degree of real and insightful knowledge stemming from some kind of common truth source, if you will - ??)

ok, Saalome.

gib.

Norm

Post Number: 1156
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Why did Jehovah in effect create Judea & the Hebraon? If it was just to rule. Why didn’t he choose another already established group of people?
My Website

Nobody

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier

I recently read the translation of bulletin 38. I would like to thank you for making such a detailed desperation the Pineal gland and the exact process behind the function of consciousness related abilities. One of the passive members on the forum stated true meditations is when all thoughts are halted and there is only passive observation. I can understand theoretically that normal thought process may block the flow of fine electromagnetic energy into the Pineal gland. Thorough diligent meditation the Pineal gland can absorb the fine energy. It seems clearly that in order to posses physic powers the Pineal gland must be functioning properly.

While the sixth sense is involved with receiving fine energy like primary telepathy or pick up fluidal energy. I assume the seventh sense is used in the process of primary telepathy, telekinesis or teleportation. Previously you stated you had to practice a lot to develop these abilities. Does this involve actually trying to use these powers (Like attempting to move an object with your mind or trying to sense the thoughts another person)?

Salome.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Thankyou for your answer to my previous question. It was my good fortune that I became aware of your mission 3 years ago via the Gaiaguys website. Living during the time of a truth-bringer is a rare occurence and the opportunity of a lifetime.Being able to buy your books is like acquiring a treasure chest, the contents of which can only be revealed through diligence and perserverance. Although the translation process is difficult and time consuming, the rewards are invaluable.
For me the motivation for translating your writings is firstly the acquisition of knowledge, but more importantly it is to accelerate my spiritual and consciousness evolution in this incarnation. Although the knowledge gained is retained within the storage banks, the path which we find ourselves on in our next life seems to depend very much upon influences over which we have no control-such as the spiritual beliefs of our parents and the influence of other people. My question is: Does the truth gained in the present incarnation increase the probability that we will receive impulses from our storage banks that will once again enable us to follow the path of truth, or could we find ourself treading the path of false beliefs such that as a consequence our evolution would be slower than hoped for?
Regards and Best Wishes,
Charles.

Lonnie

Post Number: 263
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

It is my understanding that the year 3999 is the year of the exodus, when all human beings and spirit forms on Earth must be off this planet and on to other planets because our sun is dying. But here, during the last round of questions, it was stated that it will be 1.5 million years until the evacuation takes place. Which is correct?

Lonnie Morton

Mehraein62

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Our Dear Billy ,
Hope you always be in good health for a long time as we all need you much yet.

just as curiosity I have a question: some people here say that Billy after this period of life , immediately will come back again to this world for complete or do another mission if so right? how P,s friends can withdraw from the Earth for a long time ?!! and not have any more contact to the Billy in his new life?!!
Best Regards
Salome

Mehraein62

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry to interrupt again Dear Billy and FIGU friends.
By Hello to Dear Edward
I wonder if I could make a request that I think it would be admitted and wished by all other Members and FIFU lovers. and this is If we can have any opportunity to have a Most Newest Movie record (clip) of Mr Edward Billy that could be putting here as a gift and encouragement to all of us? I think this propose will be agreed and wanted too by the other member friends too. thank you Billy for endurance our countless questions.
Best Regards
Salome

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 382
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy,
to your knowledge, is there any individual human or group of humans on earth who have technology or the ability to decieve a person into thinking he or she is hearing voices or music or to see images appear, that can misguide one or fool one into thinking he or she is communicating or atleast recieving telepathic impulses etc from for as an example, an e.t. or the like?

thanks.

J_rod7

Post Number: 105
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings in Peace Eduard

First, I wish for you a Happy Birthday, with many more to follow for you in good health.

There is Evidence from the mathematical calculation of the Precession of the Equinox, that our Sun is part of a Binary Solar System. Is this indeed true? Has any information regarding a second star besides Sol in our system been discussed with you from the Plejarens?

Keep yourself well and strong, dear friend.

In Peace
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Kingman

Post Number: 329
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, Thank you for your last response.

Four times in my life I have had full body energy rushes flow from a very powerful discharge of very warm loving vibrations and slowly dissolve at about the end of a minute. These happen when I finally place several points of knowledge into one meaningful body of understanding. A moment when suddenly I get it and great clarity rings out from the joy of this realization. Have you any idea what this maybe. Is it just simple joy/bliss I reward my physical self with, is there a purpose behind it?

Once it happened when a radio announcer explained something and when I thought about what they said I got this reaction and the radio person describe that they were getting the same sensation, simultaneously . It's because of this last event that made me think it has more meaning than I originally prescribed to it.

Thank You.
a friend in america
Shawn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page