Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 24, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through March 24, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 208
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to you again, Billy!

In the 238th Contact, it says that the first genuinely recognizable human forms of life were created on the oldest planets of our Milky Way system about 9,000,000 to 12,000,000 years ago, and, before these then became real humans, who could really be designated human, certainly yet nearly another 1,000,000 years passed, or perhaps even more.

However, in the 236th Contact, it says the following:

Ptaah 191. The first three peoples who first came to Earth were simultaneously the red ones, the brown ones and the white ones.
193. That was about 22,000,000 years ago as the Destroyer had done its work of destruction in the Lyran home systems.

If these dates are correct, then the first human life forms on Earth were extraterrestrial. I wonder if you could clarify what happened to these earliest inhabitants; i.e. did they degenerate, did they move on to another planet or die off altogether?

Kind regards
Bob

Solar

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Every winter my family and i help animals to survive. But i'm wondering is it right thing to do? I mean many weaker and maybe sick birds will survive winter because we feed them and in the spring they might create weak offspring.Without our help only the strongest one could survive and create equally strong offspring.
So my question: should we help animals to survive (especially during winter) or should they be left on their own?
I would like to hear your advice.

Thanks
Solar

Hunter

Post Number: 294
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
I was wondering if you know if the spirit forms of Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein and Mohandas Gandhi have reincarnated back on Earth yet?

Thanks,
Hunter

Scott

Post Number: 1435
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alan
Username: Alan

Hi Billy,

About six months ago a very close friend of mine was diagnosed with colon cancer and since then things haven't gotten much better for him with what his doctor has got him on. His now willing to give any of the natural alternative's a go, such as certain high potency vitamins, diet and so forth.

Do you know if a high potency intake of any particular vitamin would help in combating cancer to the extent that it may even cure it? If not vitamins, then do you know of any other alternative that might work, be whatever it may be. Anything.

Thanks.

Colon cancer (as well as cancer in general) cannot be cured by vitamins or other natural alternatives. What can help is an operation or chemotherapy. Vitamins may help to strenghten the immune system, but they are no cure for cancer.

Thomas2008
Username: Thomas2008

Hey Billy, could you tell me the exact method that Jmmanuel used when he managed to distribute one loaf of bread amongst all those people?

He was using his consciousness-related powers, and through it he was cumulating the mass of bread at hand. This process, however, cannot be explained to you.

Savio
Username: Savio

Hi Billy
It was mentioned that Jehova was the God that King Solomon served. Hence, Jehova the Barbarian, the unjust and cruel would be in control around 1000B.C.
On the one hand, within Contact 70, it was mentioned that “159: In the year 2,080 B.C. already old and weak, he (Jehova?) was displaced, and his nephew Kamagol the First, took over the evil command of the Giza Intelligences…” Hence, Jehova would not be in control around 1000B.C.
On the other hand, within the booklet 49 Questions, Semjase mentioned that Jehova died 2150 years ago (that is 175B.C.). It seems that the already old and weak Jehova can unreasonably live nearly 2000 years more after being displaced.
It could be some translation errors or three individual Gods having the same name.
Would you please clear the picture for us?

Salome
Savio

There were more than just one Jehova.

Thomas
Username: Thomas

Hello Eduard and thank you once again for your help and for answering our questions. Your patience with us all is much appreciated on my part. My question is related to the psyche and the central consciousness. You have said in one of the kitchen conversations at the Semjase Silver Star Center that the psyche can pass on or receive information to and from the gemut if it is in a state of balance. In response to a question you once said that everything that passes between the spiritual side and the material side of a human must pass through the human's central consciousness. As I understand it, the psyche is not always balanced so the human can't always connect consciously to the spiritual side, but it seems to me that the central consciousness is ALWAYS connecting both sides together. I would like to know the relationship(s) between the central consciousness of a human and the psyche and specifically if the central consciousness passes information between the spiritual and material sides of the human even when the psyche is not at all balanced. (Sorry for the length of the post Christian but you can paraphrase to Mr Meier in a shorter way as you see fit so it isn't so much for you to write down, and thanks for passing on a translating our messages by the way. It is appreciated...)

The central consciousness is relay station between the psyche and the Gemüt; it is a transformator which transformes the lower material frequencies to the higher ones (and vice-versa).
The connection is always there, but there’s not always an exchange going on.

Truthseeker
Username: Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

A very simply quick comment: A good friend of mine, Michelle, along with myself, both give our best regards to Asket, if or when the next time you see her.
OK now for my next question: Have the Plejarens, ever commented on the SETI project here on Earth, meaning have radio waves from Earth ever being received from space traveling UFOs or far distant planet civilizations, which may also use radio waves and possibly send back to Earth messages themselves. That you may know of.

Thanks again,

James Truthseeker

Yes, they commented on the SETI project, but nothing interesting resulted from it, and there have been no results so far. The likelihood of detecting some waves from extraterrestrials is very very small because the distances are so great and the radio waves are travelling at light speed only.

Adityasonakia
Username: Adityasonakia

Dear Billy

Hope you liked the poem :-)
In Contact 251, you have mentioned that a person will come who will spread the truth and many people will follow him. Is that your spirit in the future? Because as you said in Randolph Winter’s interview that you still have many life times to go here on Earth.
Also I would like to wish you a very HAPPY 71st BIRTHDAY!!!
Hope you will live on till Earth has accepted the values from Creation.
Schopfung ist Licht

Salome
Aditya

Dear Moderator
I, Username : sirashwin, am posting this question on behalf of Aditya from his account, with his consent. We are doing this as the forum remains to be blocked here. He dictated the above question to me on the phone, and I took it down word for word.
Regards
ashwin

We understand that the poem is not yet finished? Thanks all the same.
The answer to your question is NO.

(Note by CF: Your hope will not be fulfilled, unfortunately. There will pass quite an amount of time until the terrestrial humankind will have accepted the spiritual teachings.)

Sirashwin
Username: Sirashwin

Dear Billy

Once again many thanks to you and all others in the center for the answers.

We know that CREATION has higher forms to which it evolves. And that evolution keeps going on and on. But isn’t there some fundamental principle or force driving this evolution. Isn’t that fundamental principle or force the source of all wonders and creations?
Since Feb 3 isn’t far away; it means that there will be yet another contact again. I know this might reach a bit late; but if possible do convey all our best wishes and regards to whoever comes.

Thanking You
ashwin

The force behind all evolution comes from the SEIN-Absolutum (BEING absolutum).

(Note by CF: Your question was discussed with Billy on March 19, and his birthday is already far away in the past. Since then Billy was severly sick for several weeks [which has been the reason for the delay in answering this round of questions], but in the meantime his health has improved much again.)

Newinitiation
Username: Newinitiation

dear Billy

Thank you Billy for another wonderful lesson in wisdom with the last question of mine.

I would like to know whether its true that the powers behind most of the intelligence apparatus around the world such as the CIA and that of the USAmerican government and so forth are really controlled by a handful of very powerful jesuit priests who were the actual authors of the protocols of the learned elders of zion falsely attributed to the jews who you have mentioned indirectly as loosely formed small group but one that you haven't directly mentioned as such being part of the group responsible for terrestrial UFO technology?

Thank you
Matt

There are all kinds of secret services from many countries that are meddling in this striving for domination in world affairs. In the USA alone there are several secret agencies working in this direction.
And there exist many many people who believe in all kind of conspiracy illusions, like e.g. in this „jesuit priest“ nonsense. Besides, the „protocols“ are not the work by Jews.

(Note by CF: And to prevent further questions: No, there are no extraterrestrials of any kind who control anybody in any government here on earth. All persons in governments and secret services are human beings of terrestrial origin. And my „extraterrestrials of any kind“ expression includes all kind of alleged „higher beings“ or „channelled entities“ etc. etc.)

Syn
Username: Syn

Billy i cannot possibly thank you enough for what you have done for us..

since i can never get any questions posted to you due to "internet" difficulties i was hoping on posting more then a question.

1.I am currently practicing meditation but i do not know what to expect. I feel lost and confused to what i am supose to be doing. I do not know if i am making any progress. The only incident that happened to me was when i meditated when i woke up i was in my bed and not in the siting position and that i felt energized but i cannot recall any memories to what i was doing. i did not dream and i did not remember when i went into a deep state. Is this normal for someone who is relatively new?

2. I read a way to learn a language fairly quick, by self hypnosis and/or sleep during speeches. Do you have any good programs and/or devises that can help achieve that?

3. for about 8 years i have an ingrown toenail and it doesnt look too good shape. I got surgery 2x and it just keep coming back. I tried trating it with hydrogen peroxide but it feels like it has no effect. Is there any methods and/or herbs that can permanently fix this issue?

**Moderators: yes i am aware that i posted 3 questions but its questions i constantly try to post but i experience "internet difficuties" as stated above. It is up to you to submit all 3. Order of importance. Sincerely Derek Hill

Derek,
I will post your questions, but it is not up to us to determine the importance of your questions. Also please understand Billy is not a Doctor, he is just human like the rest of us, so he may not be able to answer your question.

Scott-Moderator

-Gerald Massey

Answer to question #1: Each human being is dreaming while sleeping, even if a person does not remember having had a dream. Not all dreams come into the consiousness. Therefore the answer to your question is: Yes, this is normal.

(Note by CF: While it may be remarked that „normal“ is relative.)

Baselineplayer
Username: Baselineplayer

Hallo Billy,

While this question is passed on to you, I also wish you a happy birthday.

Well, here is the question:
Today since about 3000 years ago, we use money as a tool for conducting business. I have heard that in the future, maybe in the far future, money will not be needed but it may be re-introduced twice until it is finally abolished since it would not be needed anymore.
I have myself made a guess that money will continue to be used up to about 1500 years from now into the future.
Money is a very efficient tool for us now, in the current stage of development, but in later development stages, it will be different needs.
Are these assumptions correct and what is the most possible for when money is not needed anymore?

Many thanks

/Baselineplayer

Billy doesn’t know the exact date. It may be later or earlier than 1500 years. Everything depends on the level of thinking (or the related progress) of the majority of terrestrial mankind.

Borthwey
Username: Borthwey

dear Billy,

Can "the average Erran" visit other planets and galaxies, if yes, how exactly (does he request a beamship?) and, is it common?
thanks,
David

Yes, they can visit other worlds, and of course they are travelling in beamships.
However, they don’t have mass tourism like we here on earth. Mass tourism is forbidden to them.

Gib_niner
Username: Gib_niner

hello billy,

is there any real basis to scrying? - ie crystal gazing and so forth.

(perhaps it helps some people who have a well developed pineal to see thorugh to the spirit planes & storage-banks more easily - using the crystal or glass objects as tools?? i.e to further aid and abbett their natural propensity for clairvoyance)

Also - (as an aside) does billy know... if whether or not the famous mystic edward kelley (assosciate of John Dee, court alchemist for queen elizabeth) was for real or just another fraud? Kelley claimed that the "spirits" that he saw in the crystal ball sometimes communicated in a special type of Enochian language. (could there be any meaningful connection here to actual renewed Henoch or Nokomedian true teachings brought forth once again by billy??
- assuming that Kelley was for real, perhaps elemental beings of some description were in fact supplying him with a degree of real and insightful knowledge stemming from some kind of common truth source, if you will - ??)

ok, Saalome.

gib.

Scrying is esoteric nonsense. Crystal balls may be a means for learning concentration, just as the flame of a candle, but nothing more.

Norm
Username: Norm

Hi Billy, Why did Jehovah in effect create Judea & the Hebraon? If it was just to rule. Why didn’t he choose another already established group of people?

Billy doesn’t know the reason why Jehovah used this group of expelled people from Africa and Araba which later became the Hebrews.

Nobody
Username: Nobody

Hello Mr. Meier

I recently read the translation of bulletin 38. I would like to thank you for making such a detailed desperation the Pineal gland and the exact process behind the function of consciousness related abilities. One of the passive members on the forum stated true meditations is when all thoughts are halted and there is only passive observation. I can understand theoretically that normal thought process may block the flow of fine electromagnetic energy into the Pineal gland. Thorough diligent meditation the Pineal gland can absorb the fine energy. It seems clearly that in order to posses physic powers the Pineal gland must be functioning properly.

While the sixth sense is involved with receiving fine energy like primary telepathy or pick up fluidal energy. I assume the seventh sense is used in the process of primary telepathy, telekinesis or teleportation. Previously you stated you had to practice a lot to develop these abilities. Does this involve actually trying to use these powers (Like attempting to move an object with your mind or trying to sense the thoughts another person)?

Salome.

No, the normal thought process does not block the flow. It’s the thought-related meditation which involves the Pineal gland. The latter is depending on fine-matter (feinstoffliche) processes.

The sixth sense has nothing to do with telepathy.
The sixth sense is the feelings that are created by/resulting from thoughts (psyche), and this has no connection with the Pineal gland.
The seventh sense is the “Empfindung” from the spiritual realm (the Gemüt), and this process involves the Pineal gland.

Telekinesis etc. have to do with the consciousness.

Btw: Intuition is created within the human being, while inspiration comes from external sources (via the Pineal gland).

Kiwiseeker
Username: Kiwiseeker

Dear Billy,
Thank you for your answer to my previous question. It was my good fortune that I became aware of your mission 3 years ago via the Gaiaguys website. Living during the time of a truth-bringer is a rare occurence and the opportunity of a lifetime.Being able to buy your books is like acquiring a treasure chest, the contents of which can only be revealed through diligence and perserverance. Although the translation process is difficult and time consuming, the rewards are invaluable.
For me the motivation for translating your writings is firstly the acquisition of knowledge, but more importantly it is to accelerate my spiritual and consciousness evolution in this incarnation. Although the knowledge gained is retained within the storage banks, the path which we find ourselves on in our next life seems to depend very much upon influences over which we have no control-such as the spiritual beliefs of our parents and the influence of other people. My question is: Does the truth gained in the present incarnation increase the probability that we will receive impulses from our storage banks that will once again enable us to follow the path of truth, or could we find ourself treading the path of false beliefs such that as a consequence our evolution would be slower than hoped for?
Regards and Best Wishes,
Charles.

Everything depends on the thinking in an actual life. However, if a person realizes the truth of Creation and is trying to live according to the creative laws and commandments, the chance to get onto the right track in the next life is better. The first effect is always on the actual life, but it will also have a possible influence on the next life. If a child is born to very religious parents, there is a chance that the inherited religion disease may be so strong that the person in question does not overcome it that life.

(Note by CF: Each person has to learn in each life to avoid believing in religions and all kind of false philosophies etc. The important thing is what a person is doing [and thinking and deciding!] right now in the present life.)

Lonnie
Username: Lonnie

Hi Billy,

It is my understanding that the year 3999 is the year of the exodus, when all human beings and spirit forms on Earth must be off this planet and on to other planets because our sun is dying. But here, during the last round of questions, it was stated that it will be 1.5 million years until the evacuation takes place. Which is correct?

Lonnie Morton

In the year 3999 it is a special group of people who will emigrate to other worlds after having accomplished a certain mission on planet earth.

Mehraein62
Username: Mehraein62

Hello Our Dear Billy ,
Hope you always be in good health for a long time as we all need you much yet.

just as curiosity I have a question: some people here say that Billy after this period of life , immediately will come back again to this world for complete or do another mission if so right? how P,s friends can withdraw from the Earth for a long time ?!! and not have any more contact to the Billy in his new life?!!

This question has been answered before: Billy as Billy will never return again. On Earth, the prophet line has reached its end with Billy. However, his spirit form will repeatedly reappear on this planet. And the Plejaren will vanish forever after Billy’s death.

Mehraein62
Username: Mehraein62

Sorry to interrupt again Dear Billy and FIGU friends.
By Hello to Dear Edward
I wonder if I could make a request that I think it would be admitted and wished by all other Members and FIFU lovers. and this is If we can have any opportunity to have a Most Newest Movie record (clip) of Mr Edward Billy that could be putting here as a gift and encouragement to all of us? I think this propose will be agreed and wanted too by the other member friends too. thank you Billy for endurance our countless questions.

(Note by CF: What’s important is the spiritual teachings and not the prophet or pictures of him. Encouragement must result from learning, and not from looking at a picture or movie. Besides, there already exist enough visual records.)

Peter_brodowski
Username: Peter_brodowski

hello billy,
to your knowledge, is there any individual human or group of humans on earth who have technology or the ability to decieve a person into thinking he or she is hearing voices or music or to see images appear, that can misguide one or fool one into thinking he or she is communicating or atleast recieving telepathic impulses etc from for as an example, an e.t. or the like?

thanks.

You don’t need technology to deceive persons. Repeated false claims may already be sufficient. Besides, many people are deceiving themselves by creating false images etc. within themselves.
Even listening to radio may trigger false images etc.
And yes, there are groups of people who are capable of applying technology to induce false impressions etc.

J_rod7
Username: J_rod7

Greetings in Peace Eduard

First, I wish for you a Happy Birthday, with many more to follow for you in good health.

There is Evidence from the mathematical calculation of the Precession of the Equinox, that our Sun is part of a Binary Solar System. Is this indeed true? Has any information regarding a second star besides Sol in our system been discussed with you from the Plejarens?

Keep yourself well and strong, dear friend.

In Peace

Two times NO.

Kingman
Username: Kingman

Dear Billy, Thank you for your last response.

Four times in my life I have had full body energy rushes flow from a very powerful discharge of very warm loving vibrations and slowly dissolve at about the end of a minute. These happen when I finally place several points of knowledge into one meaningful body of understanding. A moment when suddenly I get it and great clarity rings out from the joy of this realization. Have you any idea what this maybe. Is it just simple joy/bliss I reward my physical self with, is there a purpose behind it?

Once it happened when a radio announcer explained something and when I thought about what they said I got this reaction and the radio person describe that they were getting the same sensation, simultaneously . It's because of this last event that made me think it has more meaning than I originally prescribed to it.

Thank You.

This is thought-feeling-psyche-related harmony/balance. This is a normal occurrence.

Phi_spiral
Username: Phi_spiral

Greetings to you again, Billy!

In the 238th Contact, it says that the first genuinely recognizable human forms of life were created on the oldest planets of our Milky Way system about 9,000,000 to 12,000,000 years ago, and, before these then became real humans, who could really be designated human, certainly yet nearly another 1,000,000 years passed, or perhaps even more.

However, in the 236th Contact, it says the following:

Ptaah 191. The first three peoples who first came to Earth were simultaneously the red ones, the brown ones and the white ones.
193. That was about 22,000,000 years ago as the Destroyer had done its work of destruction in the Lyran home systems.

If these dates are correct, then the first human life forms on Earth were extraterrestrial. I wonder if you could clarify what happened to these earliest inhabitants; i.e. did they degenerate, did they move on to another planet or die off altogether?

Kind regards
Bob

The first incident relates to the human beings who originated here on Earth, the “earthlings”.
The second one relates to extraterrestrials who came to Earth.
According to the 70th contact it was the Plejaren’s ancestors who visited Earth for the first time 22 million years ago. However, they withdrew again and later deported criminals to earth and left them here.

Solar
Username: Solar

Dear Billy

Every winter my family and i help animals to survive. But i'm wondering is it right thing to do? I mean many weaker and maybe sick birds will survive winter because we feed them and in the spring they might create weak offspring.Without our help only the strongest one could survive and create equally strong offspring.
So my question: should we help animals to survive (especially during winter) or should they be left on their own?
I would like to hear your advice.

Thanks
Solar

It’s okay to help the wild animals and birds, at least in the regions inhabited by human beings. Due to the environmental pollution and the use of formerly undisturbed regions, etc., by the human beings, the living space of the fauna is in an anormal state.

Hunter
Username: Hunter

Hello Billy,
I was wondering if you know if the spirit forms of Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein and Mohandas Gandhi have reincarnated back on Earth yet?

Thanks,
Hunter

Billy doesn’t know.

Stafath

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dear Billy,

I'm still new to these forums and I come to ask some important stuff (for me) in one post.

First of all - I last year when I found out about you I started to occupy my time with all that spiritualty thing and one day I felt (and still do) that I was a alien once and then I started to meditate about who I was. The result was that I got some pictures about me looking at space, stars and planets in a flying saucer (Beamship or BeamShip probably) throught a wierd window and I also decided to meditate about what was my name and a name "STAFATH" appeared in front of my vision (eyes were closed). The past life of mine what I'm talking about dates far back in time.

1) Because of the finding out who I was I also seem to have got some feelings/tasks from the storage banks. One of the most bugging things about that is that I have a very strong feel/urge to leave from the earth at all costs.

2) I also found out that the names like Ptaah, Sfath and my alien name Stafath seem to be having the same style. Which race originally made/used these names/name styles?

3) I used decoz numerology program and from the name what parents gave me did not described my personalty very well in that program but from the name "STAFATH" the program told my personality extremly correct. Any explanations about this kind of thing?

Hector

Post Number: 365
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

In Contact 251 you say that two large groups of migrant refugees escaped from their creators in Sirius star system.One of those groups came and settled here on Earth, while the other one settled on the opposite side of the milky way.

In your Kontaktgespräche with your plejaren friends have you discussed how things are going with these somehow "relatives" to the Earth human, who as well suffer the so called "original sin" or call it "aggresive gene" ? Do the plejaren also assist and teach them the spirit teachings? Have they already reversed the genetic manipulation? How is that world/ system called? Somehow i feel that world is a brother world to this one, as both worlds/planets share a common history/origin and a common inherited problem.I would earnestly thank you if you elaborate on this question.

Thanks in advance.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 126
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome to BEAM and all FIGU friends.

I asked about the exact meaning of Nokodemjon in forum but nobody dident know any thing, I wonder if BEAM can explain the meaning of this word for us if it has any?
Salome
M45

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 400
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy and thanks for your answer, and i am glad you are healthy again.
my next question pertains to concentration excersizes.
lately, i will close my eyes in a dark room and picture (and focus on this image) of myself walking down a dark hallway, and alltogether i pass through 7 sets of pillars.
after the 7th set of pillars i approach and open a door.
as i pass through each pillar, i get a sensation in my body like i am passing a field of energy or something like that. and i then go deeper into my concentration, where more and more i lose sensation of my body.
after i pass through each pillar, an image appears.
when i open the door, an image also appears and i try to concentrate on it.

my questions is, can anything of any spiritual value (information or knowledge) come from this kind of excersize, or will it simply produce self-created images from thoughts in my sub conciousness?

thanks

Mehraein62

Post Number: 127
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeting Billy,
Wish you be healthy all the time.

I have a question about the nature of the Ascension of Mohammad. If it happened like beam ship boarding and space traveling by the aid of ETs? And he was transferred to some other worlds and Civilization? Or simply his Ascension was an Astral projection?
Salome
M45

Eramirez

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all and thanks for all your work.
You have stated that after Billy dies the plajaren will leave FOREVER. Are we never ever to see them again? Even in the distant future when we master space travel.

Alan

Post Number: 163
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

do you know how much more worse will the US recession get, and if a lot, how much will the rest of the world be affected by it?

The_original_dave

Post Number: 199
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

I know this is rather late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Billy.

In the chapter which talks about the Crucifixion in the TJ. Judas says, that Jmmanuel was nailed onto the cross, by his hands, and not his fore arms or wrist. So is this an error in the translation? Or could it be that Judas's explanation is incorrect? Or he was somehow mis informed about the event and thought Jmmanuel was nailed onto the cross by his hands, which I doubt since Judas was there to witness the event.

Thank you for your time.

Salome
David

Savio

Post Number: 593
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 03:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I refer to the seven wake/sleep cycle of our Creation.

It was mentioned that all spiritforms will unite with Creation before Creation goes to sleep.

My question is: Would all spiritforms lose their individual self-awareness / consciousness then? And what happen to all the spiritforms when Creation awake for the second time?

Salome

Savio

Nobody

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier

Thank you for answering my question and clarifying mistakes.

I was meditating one day and this bright white light opened up. I had my eyes closed and made sure there was no distractions. It only lasted a few moments but the experience was so profound it has stayed with me till this day. Can what this experience was?

Jamesm

Post Number: 33
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Please can you state something regarding the number of non-human space-faring races compared to the number of human space-faring races in our galaxy, The Milky Way, if known? By non-human I am referring to not of the same Ur-origin as humans.

If this is not known please tell us something else regarding the space-faring races of our galaxy.

Thank you so much sir,

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Incredible

Post Number: 137
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ops... I done this question in the wrong place.

The question is:

What is the phenomenon know as spontaneous combustion and what is the phenomenon of expelling insects and lizards from the digestive system?

I do this question to you because my brother experienced those phenomenon some years ago.
In those days He saw dark entities too.

Those entities where dressed with black tunic and a pointed hood in their heads. (maybe spirit forms of low level)(they where dressed in the classic tunic of the black magic).

In one occasion he saw one of those entities floating over him in the middle of the night over his bed where he was sleeping, the entity was a human skeleton in one of those black tunic of black magic. When the entity approached him, the entity rebuild itself in an incredible and wondrous fashion.

Those phenomenon not affected him nor any body of our family because we don't believe in any god nor religion. we take this as an unexplained phenomenon worthy of a scientific investigation.

And please, if you can ask me this question too:
What are those entities?
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Thomas

Post Number: 465
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 10:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Mr Meier. I am glad you are feeling better after having been sick recently. Also I would like to thank you again for your helping us all! My question is: How is it that on rare occassions the consciousness powers are activated in a very obvious and apparent way without having been consciously commanded? To be more clear, I mean such as in the case of your ex-wife, for example, when she was young when she teleported unexpectedly to another location when she was about to have kissed a skull on a trip with her class in school or something similar. I may have the facts incorrect about this story but I seem to remember something like that from Guido Moosbrugger's book "And Still They Fly!". Or for another example in Guido's book, I seem to remember something similar happening to an African man who was once about to be attacked by a lion when he unexpectedly teleported to his home village. Either way, the question refers to how strong feelings can sometimes activate the consciousness powers without the person consciously willing that to happen. I don't understand how feelings can override the consciously made decisions in order to cause this. Thanks once again for your assistance. Thomas Hall

James

Post Number: 67
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Given males are permitted multiple females, how does the male-to-female ratio accord?
Welcome to Earth!

Sirashwin

Post Number: 213
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> [Dear Billy >

Once again many thanks to you and others in the center for giving answers to our many questions.

There are people especially in the east (mostly in the past), who say they have at times experienced a state of unprecedented blissfulness. It is not a state of joy or happiness; but what do i say; i think it can't be said in words. In Sanskrit this is termed as "ananda", and it is claimed that this is the true nature of the spirit. Are these people experiencing Creation?

Thanking You ashwin

> ]

Corey

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 02:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Do you have any historical information regarding the caucasian mummies (sometimes labeled as the mummies of Ürümchi) that are found in the present day area of China Turkestan in the Gobi desert? They were unintentionally mummified, science seems to feel they were living in that area when it was a large lake, and there are some documents found among them written in a lanquage labeled as "Tocharian" (Tocharisch)that shares some commonality to European lanquages possibly including Deutsch?

thank you.

Corey

Newinitiation

Post Number: 583
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Many things about the 911 just doesn't make sense to this very day.
What we can ascertain is that the secret service such as mossad and CIA was involved in orchestrating this despicable act with the full knowledge and complicity of the Bush administration.
What we cannot ascertain is whatever happen to those supposed victims of at least 1 out of 4 supposedly hijacked passenger airplanes, especially the one that supposedly hit the pentagon.
A lot people's guess is that they were diverted to another airport on the pretext of terrorist exercise who were either murdered or are still alive held captive in a secret military installation somewhere.

So billy are you able to tell us with certainty what really happened to those passengers who were suppose to have died in the terrorist hijacking such as from the one that supposedly hit the pentagon when rest of the world mistakenly think they were killed in that particular incident?

thank you
Matt

Jan

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy/Christian,

via the FIGU webside, I´ve just got to know some information regarding your newly finished, the largest and most important book «Kelch der Wahrheit». We all really happy to hear this great news! This kind of surprise and fascinating feelings with every your new book is something so valuable that we can hardly truly fully understand it these days, I suppose...

Until today I´ve lived in my understanding that the most important book you´ve written regarding the mission is OM book. In the given description (An appeal for donation ...) it looks that this new book has got a special the biggest importance too.

Having on mind that we should not think too much in terms what is bigger or better and rather simply learn from the teaching and use it in daily life, I´d like to ask:

Will you please roughly describe Kelch der Wahrheit, what we can expect in this book?

Thank you
Salome
Jan

Gib_niner

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Maybe this question isn't all that important - and maybe you don't even know but anyway - Just got to wondering about when in distant times past - the first time you came back from the Arhat spirit level to incarnate as a human being in order to spread the teachings to other humans. Well, it would have been difficult for you would it not - ie by that i mean compared to this lifetime wherein you had wise teachings and guidance from Sftath and co. in order to prepare you for the mission as such...whereas with respect to that very very first time round - there would have been no long well established tradition of all that to draw from.

Also combined with the fact that when a person is born - the slate is wiped clean (ie no memory) - so how would you have known that was your mission in the first place - I mean how did it all get started - could there have been other semi light beings (maybe from Andromeda) that were aware of what your goal was and so the responsiblity at that time then fell to them to guide you on your path??

ok as i said - just got to wondering!

Salome.

gib.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page