Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Plejaren technical advances

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren technical advances « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive for 2002 - 2007Badr41 07-21-07  02:53 am
Archive through February 11, 2008J_rod728 02-11-08  07:56 pm
Archive through February 16, 2009Badr23 02-16-09  09:44 pm
Archive through July 26, 2010Darren23 07-26-10  11:52 pm
Archive through August 01, 2010Techieatwork23 08-01-10  08:21 pm
Archive through November 28, 2011Sarah23 11-28-11  12:40 am
Archive through January 20, 2013Phi_spiral23 01-20-13  09:23 am
Archive through August 22, 2013Lemontree23 08-22-13  02:24 am
Archive through March 07, 2015Newinitiation23 03-07-15  01:57 pm
Archive through July 25, 2015Michael_horn23 07-25-15  07:25 am
Archive through April 01, 2017Tat_tvam_asi23 04-01-17  11:02 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions on the technical advances of the Plejarens.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 601
Posted on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill, (Tat_tvam_asi),

This is exactly why we call this electrical theory, (not electrical fact); it keep unfolding. This Searl technology has been ignored because of politics and profit/greed, etc. As Tesla also found out, political and scientific groups can’t make much money and distinction or notoriety with free energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJZUIw_C2zo (Searl Effects Generator)

There are always the scientists that will say that something cannot be done; mainly because they have not done it themselves or are afraid to bruise their ego. For instance, before the sound barrier was passed in 1947 (767.3 mph – 1,234.8 km/h), many scientists believed that this was not possible; an aircraft would disintegrate.

It appears that the reason it was proved that the sound barrier could be passed was primarily pushed and financed by the Military Industrial Complex, who had an application for it.

Arthur Schopenhauer, a devotee of Plato and Immanuel Kant (German philosopher), is absolute correct; “All truth passes through three stages.
First; it is ridiculed.
Second; it is violently opposed.
Third: it is accepted as being self-evident.”

Kenneth

Watchdog

Post Number: 135
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe the Universe isn't as huge as we think. Perhaps we're just really really small.

Hmmm...
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Taro

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone know camera lenses? I'm trying to figure out how Prof. Deardorff arrived at the "camera equation" on his WCUFO page:

D = (f/h) x H

where
D = Distance from camera to object in question;
f = focal length of camera = 55mm;
h = length of object's image on the 35mm film;
H = length of actual object = 120 cm.

(http://www.tjresearch.info/Wedcake.htm)

Taro

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I have it figured out:

https://photo.stackexchange.com/questions/89433/im-hoping-to-prove-this-distance-to-camera-equation

Kenneth

Post Number: 666
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taro,

Your work on "camera lenses" is very impressive. So, it appears that you have collaborated J.P. Lagasse’s geometry figures concerning BEAM’s 1980 photo of the WCUFO?

The carriage house photo taken on June 2011 has been refurbished; consequently is does not appear the same as when the WCUFO photo was taken in 1980.

WCUFO-2: shows the reflection of the carriage house with Meier within its shadow or dark surface.

WCUFO-3: Using Windows 10 Photos, the reflection of the carriage house in the WCUFO sphere was augmented. There does appear to be someone in this reflection; difficult to make out. If someone has superior photo enhancement software, maybe this reflection could be improved even more?

Last photo; my understanding, the way the carriage house looks today?

Kenneth aka Kenneth

Taro

Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Kenneth but all I've done is verify Deardorff's equation. Sorry, not familiar with Lagasse.

To the best of my knowledge, Meier's photo #808 that you've posted has been neither refurbished nor augmented. It is a high resolution scan provided by Meier to Rhal Zahi for his analyses. I don't believe Meier is visible in the reflection. He would be quite small if he were. What you are seeing are compression artifacts often seen on compressed formats such as jpegs.

According to Deardorff's "Wedcake" page it was taken in 2006.

Cpl

Post Number: 1077
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Extraordinarily late with this, but, thanks for this hi res sphere photo Kenneth.

Taro you can also confirm the camera formula here:
https://www.scantips.com/lights/subjectdistance.html.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Cpl

Post Number: 1078
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 06:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now that we can shoot a photograph at a trillion frames per second and thereby have begun to see around corners, it may well explain how the Plejaren project or reflect the image around their craft to make it invisible. This new photo methodology even photos light in motion enabling us to see light's waves or ripples.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_9vd4HWlVA.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 1079
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The trillion frames per second in the video should, it seems be a quadrillion frames per second, which is even faster. Or it is not femto photography but pico photography (a trillion frames pre second).

Check: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femto-

Hi Chris, could you be careful with the non-FIGU links, I have let a few pass through based on the subject matter, but I want to be careful not to set a precedent for other members. On the flip side, I have been thinking that I want to ask FIGU, whether certain links can be accepted in the Overpopulation and Asteroid topic area, because they are relevant to our survival. Thanks-Scott

(Message edited by scott on May 01, 2019)
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 1080
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, thank you for the reminder... again! It slipped my memory again that even nonactive links are not allowed.
Chris

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 69
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'Day Chris, that TED Talk is 7yrs old, I bought a new android, oops I mean google owned, phone only 3mths ago and the camera does not reflect this advancement in technology, what gives. ;->
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Quiet Revolution Of Truth -

Cpl

Post Number: 1085
Posted on Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew, read his abstract and the three first Q&A online. (Can't give the link I'm afraid. Do a search on the theme.)

In answer to your question, it's a different technology making use of photons. No digital camera can shoot anywhere near the speed of light. Even with femto photography the video has to be created using data from shooting the photons many times. I'm looking forward to when the blobby man photographed round the corner will be seen like a mirror image -- clearly and in full color -- but that's likely a few steps and years away too.
Chris

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page