Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 26, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through April 26, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Syn

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you for your answer to my previous one...

i keep getting these dreams like once a week or soomething about visiting you but when i arrive and you see me walking up the road you always tell me that im not allowed here or that my visit is unwelcomed or something along those lines...Also i dont know if it has anything to do with anything but everytime i keep trying to come and visit you something ALWAYS comes up, such as financial sudden changes, robbery, police stash 3 grams of cocaine on me and forbids me from leaving canada....stuff like that...is this some sort of a sign or something....
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Sirashwin

Post Number: 214
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Once again many thanks to you and others in the center for giving answers to our many questions.

There are people especially in the east (mostly in the past), who say they have at times experienced a state of unprecedented blissfulness. It is not a state of joy or happiness; but what do i say; i think it can't be said in words. In Sanskrit this is termed as "ananda", and it is claimed that this is the true nature of the spirit. Are these people experiencing Creation?

Thanking You
ashwin

Tiphereth

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again Billy and glad you are feeling better.
I am a bit reluctant to write this as it shows clearly my suspicion but here goes.
With the knowledge of the Plejaren leaving earth forever when you depart and the corruption of the Earth kingdoms ever increasing along with their technology the only force left to deal with this will be the ones who will recognise Truth(the ones not captive by false teachings AKA Matrix)Even so...How will this be enough?
I would also like to say that I envy the fact that you got to ride in a saucer.)
LOVE.

Scott

Post Number: 1460
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stafath
Username: Stafath

Hello Dear Billy,

I'm still new to these forums and I come to ask some important stuff (for me) in one post.

First of all - I last year when I found out about you I started to occupy my time with all that spiritualty thing and one day I felt (and still do) that I was a alien once and then I started to meditate about who I was. The result was that I got some pictures about me looking at space, stars and planets in a flying saucer (Beamship or BeamShip probably) throught a wierd window and I also decided to meditate about what was my name and a name "STAFATH" appeared in front of my vision (eyes were closed). The past life of mine what I'm talking about dates far back in time.

1) Because of the finding out who I was I also seem to have got some feelings/tasks from the storage banks. One of the most bugging things about that is that I have a very strong feel/urge to leave from the earth at all costs.

2) I also found out that the names like Ptaah, Sfath and my alien name Stafath seem to be having the same style. Which race originally made/used these names/name styles?

3) I used decoz numerology program and from the name what parents gave me did not described my personalty very well in that program but from the name "STAFATH" the program told my personality extremly correct. Any explanations about this kind of thing?

Don’t trust your vision regarding the name Stafath; most probably it will be just a vision/imagination, but not reality. And don’t try to meditate about wishful things. You are in danger to start believing unreal things.

Hector
Username: Hector

Hi Billy

In Contact 251 you say that two large groups of migrant refugees escaped from their creators in Sirius star system.One of those groups came and settled here on Earth, while the other one settled on the opposite side of the milky way.

In your Kontaktgespräche with your plejaren friends have you discussed how things are going with these somehow "relatives" to the Earth human, who as well suffer the so called "original sin" or call it "aggresive gene" ? Do the plejaren also assist and teach them the spirit teachings? Have they already reversed the genetic manipulation?

Answer to this question (just one question per round): No.

How is that world/ system called? Somehow i feel that world is a brother world to this one, as both worlds/planets share a common history/origin and a common inherited problem.I would earnestly thank you if you elaborate on this question.

Thanks in advance.

Mehraein62
Username: Mehraein62

Salome to BEAM and all FIGU friends.

I asked about the exact meaning of Nokodemjon in forum but nobody dident know any thing, I wonder if BEAM can explain the meaning of this word for us if it has any?

The meaning is „der makellos Wertvolle“ = he who is unblemishedly valuable“

Peter_brodowski
Username: Peter_brodowski

hello billy and thanks for your answer, and i am glad you are healthy again.
my next question pertains to concentration excersizes.
lately, i will close my eyes in a dark room and picture (and focus on this image) of myself walking down a dark hallway, and alltogether i pass through 7 sets of pillars.
after the 7th set of pillars i approach and open a door.
as i pass through each pillar, i get a sensation in my body like i am passing a field of energy or something like that. and i then go deeper into my concentration, where more and more i lose sensation of my body.
after i pass through each pillar, an image appears.
when i open the door, an image also appears and i try to concentrate on it.

my questions is, can anything of any spiritual value (information or knowledge) come from this kind of excersize, or will it simply produce self-created images from thoughts in my sub conciousness?

thanks

Those are fantasies and imaginations.
In order to meditate you should not provoke pictures and not make an image or imagination. The world of thoughts must be shut off.

Mehraein62
Username: Mehraein62

Greeting Billy,
Wish you be healthy all the time.

I have a question about the nature of the Ascension of Mohammad. If it happened like beam ship boarding and space traveling by the aid of ETs? And he was transferred to some other worlds and Civilization? Or simply his Ascension was an Astral projection?
Salome
M45

Three times NO. There was no Ascension.

Eramirez
Username: Eramirez

Hello to all and thanks for all your work.
You have stated that after Billy dies the plajaren will leave FOREVER. Are we never ever to see them again? Even in the distant future when we master space travel.

No, we will never see them again. However, far far in the future, our descendants will be able to meet their descendants when our descendants will be capable to enter the P’s space-and-time dimension.

Alan
Username: Alan

Hi Billy,

do you know how much more worse will the US recession get, and if a lot, how much will the rest of the world be affected by it?

No idea.

The_original_dave
Username: The_original_dave

Hello Billy and Christian,

I know this is rather late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Billy.

In the chapter which talks about the Crucifixion in the TJ. Judas says, that Jmmanuel was nailed onto the cross, by his hands, and not his fore arms or wrist. So is this an error in the translation? Or could it be that Judas's explanation is incorrect? Or he was somehow mis informed about the event and thought Jmmanuel was nailed onto the cross by his hands, which I doubt since Judas was there to witness the event.

Thank you for your time.

Salome
David

quote: 27. Then they forced him down on the cross while beating him, and nailed his hands and feet onto the wood. This was done for the first time and contrary to custom, because until then the crucified were tied to the cross.

(Answer by CF: [In the Talmud Jmmanuel] Judas commented that Jmmanuel was nailed through the hands because he was not aware of this discussion of two thousand years later regarding a dispute between „through the palms“ or „through the wrists“ etc. He didn’t see any need of giving detailed information regarding the exact location where the nails went through.)

Savio
Username: Savio

Dear Billy

I refer to the seven wake/sleep cycle of our Creation.
It was mentioned that all spiritforms will unite with Creation before Creation goes to sleep.

My question is: Would all spiritforms lose their individual self-awareness / consciousness then? And what happen to all the spiritforms when Creation awake for the second time?

Salome
Savio

There will be no individual self-awareness in the next existence of Creation because there won’t be human beings in that level of existence.

(Note by CF: The spirit forms will have “melted” or “dissolved” in the whole of Creation.)

Nobody
Username: Nobody

Dear Mr. Meier

Thank you for answering my question and clarifying mistakes.

I was meditating one day and this bright white light opened up. I had my eyes closed and made sure there was no distractions. It only lasted a few moments but the experience was so profound it has stayed with me till this day. Can what this experience was?

This was a natural occurrence in a real meditation. It’s a positive thing.

Jamesm
Username: Jamesm

Dear Billy,

Please can you state something regarding the number of non-human space-faring races compared to the number of human space-faring races in our galaxy, The Milky Way, if known? By non-human I am referring to not of the same Ur-origin as humans.

If this is not known please tell us something else regarding the space-faring races of our galaxy.

Thank you so much sir,

James

Your „non-human“ term is not clearly defined. Do you mean human beings who do not resemble us? Or do you mean fine-matter beings? Or bio-organic entities?

Apart from this: Billy doesn’t know the numbers.

Incredible
Username: Incredible

Ops... I done this question in the wrong place.

The question is:

What is the phenomenon know as spontaneous combustion and what is the phenomenon of expelling insects and lizards from the digestive system?

I do this question to you because my brother experienced those phenomenon some years ago.
In those days He saw dark entities too.

Those entities where dressed with black tunic and a pointed hood in their heads. (maybe spirit forms of low level)(they where dressed in the classic tunic of the black magic).

In one occasion he saw one of those entities floating over him in the middle of the night over his bed where he was sleeping, the entity was a human skeleton in one of those black tunic of black magic. When the entity approached him, the entity rebuild itself in an incredible and wondrous fashion.

Those phenomenon not affected him nor any body of our family because we don't believe in any god nor religion. we take this as an unexplained phenomenon worthy of a scientific investigation.

And please, if you can ask me this question too:
What are those entities?

This experience may be a sign of a sick psyche or a sick consciousness.

(Note by CF: If he wasn’t sleeping and dreaming, these must have been hallucinations or delusion.)

Thomas
Username: Thomas

Hello again Mr Meier. I am glad you are feeling better after having been sick recently. Also I would like to thank you again for your helping us all! My question is: How is it that on rare occassions the consciousness powers are activated in a very obvious and apparent way without having been consciously commanded? To be more clear, I mean such as in the case of your ex-wife, for example, when she was young when she teleported unexpectedly to another location when she was about to have kissed a skull on a trip with her class in school or something similar. I may have the facts incorrect about this story but I seem to remember something like that from Guido Moosbrugger's book "And Still They Fly!". Or for another example in Guido's book, I seem to remember something similar happening to an African man who was once about to be attacked by a lion when he unexpectedly teleported to his home village. Either way, the question refers to how strong feelings can sometimes activate the consciousness powers without the person consciously willing that to happen. I don't understand how feelings can override the consciously made decisions in order to cause this. Thanks once again for your assistance. Thomas Hall

(Note by CF: This question will be addressed on the next round in May. Sorry.)

James
Username: James

Given males are permitted multiple females, how does the male-to-female ratio accord?

Welcome to Earth!

„Permission“ doesn’t mean that all men shall marry more than one woman. Many shouldn’t even marry at all, as is also the case with many women.
And probably without the overpopulation problem with its manifold negative effects the ratio would be even more apart = more females than males.

(Note by CF: With the exception of countries like China etc., where boys are favoured and where a great number of female babies are aborted and killed, the female part of the population is greater than the male one.)

Sirashwin
Username: Sirashwin

Dear Billy

Once again many thanks to you and others in the center for giving answers to our many questions.

There are people especially in the east (mostly in the past), who say they have at times experienced a state of unprecedented blissfulness. It is not a state of joy or happiness; but what do i say; i think it can't be said in words. In Sanskrit this is termed as "ananda", and it is claimed that this is the true nature of the spirit. Are these people experiencing Creation?

Thanking You ashwin

It’s a psychic-consciousness-related state that is connected to the manner of thoughts and feelings, and this is possible to experience all around the world.
No, they are not “experiencing Creation”.

Corey
Username: Corey

Dear Billy,

Do you have any historical information regarding the caucasian mummies (sometimes labeled as the mummies of Ürümchi) that are found in the present day area of China Turkestan in the Gobi desert? They were unintentionally mummified, science seems to feel they were living in that area when it was a large lake, and there are some documents found among them written in a lanquage labeled as "Tocharian" (Tocharisch)that shares some commonality to European lanquages possibly including Deutsch?

thank you.
Corey

No, Billy doesn’t know.

Newinitiation
Username: Newinitiation

Dear Billy

Many things about the 911 just doesn't make sense to this very day.
What we can ascertain is that the secret service such as mossad and CIA was involved in orchestrating this despicable act with the full knowledge and complicity of the Bush administration.
What we cannot ascertain is whatever happen to those supposed victims of at least 1 out of 4 supposedly hijacked passenger airplanes, especially the one that supposedly hit the pentagon.
A lot people's guess is that they were diverted to another airport on the pretext of terrorist exercise who were either murdered or are still alive held captive in a secret military installation somewhere.

So billy are you able to tell us with certainty what really happened to those passengers who were suppose to have died in the terrorist hijacking such as from the one that supposedly hit the pentagon when rest of the world mistakenly think they were killed in that particular incident?

thank you
Matt

Billy doesn’t occupy himself anymore with this issue. All he has to say is that Mr. Bush was informed before the events happened.

Jan
Username: Jan

Dear Billy/Christian,

via the FIGU webside, I´ve just got to know some information regarding your newly finished, the largest and most important book «Kelch der Wahrheit». We all really happy to hear this great news! This kind of surprise and fascinating feelings with every your new book is something so valuable that we can hardly truly fully understand it these days, I suppose...

Until today I´ve lived in my understanding that the most important book you´ve written regarding the mission is OM book. In the given description (An appeal for donation ...) it looks that this new book has got a special the biggest importance too.

Having on mind that we should not think too much in terms what is bigger or better and rather simply learn from the teaching and use it in daily life, I´d like to ask:

Will you please roughly describe Kelch der Wahrheit, what we can expect in this book?

Thank you
Salome
Jan

(Note by CF: In the first half of the book you can read about the teachings of the prophets of old, and then Billy’s actual teaching. It is about the necessity of leaving the false teachings of all religions behind and turn to the correct way of thinking an living, which involves taking responsibility for all of one’s thinking and acting, because everything is built on the law of cause and effect and interaction, etc. etc. The book provides an immense amount of valuable thoughts and advice.
The book OM is important, too, as are all the other of Billy’s books.
But one can say that this book, the “Kelch der Wahrheit”, is the summary of core of the Mission.)

Gib_niner
Username: Gib_niner

Dear Billy,

Maybe this question isn't all that important - and maybe you don't even know but anyway - Just got to wondering about when in distant times past - the first time you came back from the Arhat spirit level to incarnate as a human being in order to spread the teachings to other humans. Well, it would have been difficult for you would it not - ie by that i mean compared to this lifetime wherein you had wise teachings and guidance from Sftath and co. in order to prepare you for the mission as such...whereas with respect to that very very first time round - there would have been no long well established tradition of all that to draw from.

Also combined with the fact that when a person is born - the slate is wiped clean (ie no memory) - so how would you have known that was your mission in the first place - I mean how did it all get started - could there have been other semi light beings (maybe from Andromeda) that were aware of what your goal was and so the responsiblity at that time then fell to them to guide you on your path??

ok as i said - just got to wondering!

Salome.

gib.

Well, this „story“ is described in a new book about Nokodemion’s history (written by Bernadette Brand) that will be published and available in mid-May, i.e. in about two weeks from now (and in German, of course).

Syn
Username: Syn

thank you for your answer to my previous one...

i keep getting these dreams like once a week or something about visiting you but when i arrive and you see me walking up the road you always tell me that im not allowed here or that my visit is unwelcomed or something along those lines...Also i dont know if it has anything to do with anything but everytime i keep trying to come and visit you something ALWAYS comes up, such as financial sudden changes, robbery, police stash 3 grams of cocaine on me and forbids me from leaving canada....stuff like that...is this some sort of a sign or something....

-Gerald Massey

Those are normal wishful dreams (Wunschträume). You cannot take them for real or as “a sign”.

Tiphereth
Username: Tiphereth

Hi again Billy and glad you are feeling better.
I am a bit reluctant to write this as it shows clearly my suspicion but here goes.
With the knowledge of the Plejaren leaving earth forever when you depart and the corruption of the Earth kingdoms ever increasing along with their technology the only force left to deal with this will be the ones who will recognise Truth(the ones not captive by false teachings AKA Matrix)Even so...How will this be enough?
I would also like to say that I envy the fact that you got to ride in a saucer.)
LOVE.

The question is not clear: “How will this be enough?” – What can be said is that there will pass several hundred years until the mass of people will wake up and lose the grip of religion.

(Note by CF: Billy said he did more often ride a motor-cyle/moped in all kind of weather, than fly in a saucer.)

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 205
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Good to hear you are feeling well again.:-)

Billy I was wondering about what Asket had told you.

She said, "Creation is so logical, that it can be derived through Mathematics."

I was wondering, with that being true, then can we also derive telepathy and telekinesis mathematically, as they are also abilities of your Spirit which is a part of creation.

I don't like the idea of us just sitting around waiting for the Goblet of Truth to get translated. I feel everybody should contribute to it somehow. But that is a little difficult for some people.

The Truth belongs to all, then all should contribute to it too right?

Thats why i feel a little irritated that i can't help. I really really want to though.

Thanks

Salome
Aditya

Borthwey

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings, Billy.

I understand from some of your statements that the spirit exists in an inactive or unconscious state while the person is alive.
My question then, is: from your view, can leaving the body and the material consciousness behind at the time of death, be seen as an awakening of the spirit consciousness, or a rebirth of the spirit into the fine-matter world?

David

Memo00

Post Number: 313
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy, Christian, Badr and Scott

In the book "Through Space and Time" there is a photo in which you are wearing a karate suit (photo #96 - September 10, 1988). I would like to know your opinion about martial arts. Are they good, useful or necessary in this world in which we live?

Thank you very much for your time

Take care

Mehraein62

Post Number: 153
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear BEAM,

Be Healthy all the time, and pardon for all annoying
questions we make.

I wish , I can meet you some time in my present life hopefully.

As there are a lot of worries about the future events in the world,

my question is if in the future the World could be managed by a Consensus Wised (Thought) Decisions , made for example by (with or without K49 participation) and by the Impulses of high advanced entities that in some manner we can say it used to be occasionally till this time?

Thank you so much
Salome
M45

Behzad

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Edvard Billy Miere,

All my utmost respect to You for such a great burden that you forbear for the Earth Man.

I,m from Tehran (Iran) and new in the FIGU Forum, so also on behalf of all the Iranian people who (will ) hear and learn your teachings , I send their greetings and respect to you. be healthy , strong and happy all the time and remain long time for us.

I have a question and that is: can we have any hope about some turning point and great improvement in spirituality progress of Man Kind in this world? that also can understand more better the Spirit, Creation, its goals and can be more harmonize and connected to more higher worlds as well?

Best Regard
sincerely

Psycloud

Post Number: 83
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Can you say what Lefjathan and Behemoth are?

They are mentioned in the OM (Kanon 33) as being womanly and manly monsters, one being in the ocean and one on the land. The flaming guardian showed Henok both of the monsters.

I suppose these monsters are metaphors for something.

Salome
Ken
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Jonas

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The copper Pyramid

Dear Billy,

The copper pyramid, I want to build one to assist in meditation.

Frage 1: Are they safe to use and do they posses any help full energy to the human body or the spirit or the mind ?

Ich liebe jeder dort bei Figu danke Ihnen allem

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 102
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Famous scientist and futurist Ray Kurzweil says that through biotechnology and nanotechnology in 40 years from now we'll be physical immortal and millions of times smarter, thanks to human-computers cyborg connections.
He has always made right scientific predictions.
This seems different from slow development that Plejarens experienced and that they forecast about us.
Why?

Scott

Post Number: 1461
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

In your life you have traveled many places and met many people on this world and others. Is there one experience or person which stands out as your favorite or most memorable memory which always stays with you?

Thank you

Salome
Scott

Mike_hooten

Post Number: 25
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sir,
Thank you.
Have read, I think all of your English statements about reincarnating only on the planet a person last died on. Would like clarification about Mars. Very very soon we will be permanently inhabiting, and therefore procreating on Mars. The spirits that incarnate into the children of Mars colonists, will they only be those spirit forms that last died on Mars several hundred thousand years ago or is Mars close enough to Earth that spirit forms that last died on Earth could incarnate into the babies of Mars Colonists?
Thank you sir.

Mike Hooten

Incredible

Post Number: 144
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You told that the pleiadeans can't understand our habit of said lies.

How is that they can't understand our habit of said lies?

I can't comprend this because the habit of says lies is anchored in the self preservation and self protection. The lie is a surviving tool.
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 406
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy

i have a question concerning spirit symbols,
now i hear all this talk of vibrations, and i am seeking some clarification about the effects of vibrations.
let's say i got a tattoo or wore a shirt or something like that, of the spirit symbol "insanity". and likewise, i had a tattoo or wore a shirt containing the spirit symbol "sanity".
what kind of negative/positive effects do these symbols have on a person. or more specifically what are the resulting effects of the vibrations of a word or a symbol on the human being?

thanks

Jamesm

Post Number: 55
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm glad you haven't left us yet Billy but I hope you are not in pain.

Please describe a few highly intelligent lifeforms that exist on other worlds that do not look human? For example, that are covered in hair or scales or have large heads or eyes etc., if they exist, of course.

Many Thanks
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Hector

Post Number: 368
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I wonder if some ideologues of communism such as Karl Marx, Lenin or Leon Trotsky were sent impulses by the plejaren, impulses which they erroneously and falsely interpreted, giving rise to the subsequent political chaos of the early 20th century.Do you know if the inspirators of communism were "contacted" by extraterrestrials?

J_rod7

Post Number: 180
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dear Friend Eduard,

Around two years ago, I had an unusual experience. In the night-time I was sitting outside my house under my car-port. Then the wall of the house next door, about 8-meters distant, lighted-up with a sky-blue colored light. The same blue-light cast upon the grass half way back from the wall, where it was cut off by the shadow from my car-port roof. The light was stationary, did not move or shift during the next 30 or 40 seconds. The source was then directly above my house.

I jumped up and moved towards my neighbors house to look up to see what could be the cause of the light. As I stood, the light vanished, and standing where the light had been, I could only see the stars in the clear night sky. I am not prone to hallucinations or delusions, this was a true experience.

What could be the source and meaning of this experience? Honest speculation is acceptable.

Thank you for bringing the Truth of Creation into the consciousness of Earth Humans.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Lonnie

Post Number: 266
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,

Language barriers are very divisive and really slows down our progress. I know that in the future, eventually, there will be one language for all. It is my understanding that English will be the world language since it is already the international language today. Will English be the world language on Earth in the future or will German eventually win out?

My best wishes for your continued good health. I think you are going to outlive most of us.

Lonnie Morton

Alan

Post Number: 198
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

This question was raised a couple of times in the past on this forum, not by me though.

Do the Plejaren's read or follow any of Figu's forums to see how people or things are going in any way, and if so, why and also what are their thoughts.

many thanks

Cpl

Post Number: 356
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 09:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Would you like to take something that might help your heart health? I suffered a near heart attack a few years ago which left me feeling permanently exhausted and like I was 80-90 years old. I found the Indian ayurvedic herb arjuna has helped me regain my heart's strength and vigor. It is available in the product HeartCare (a.k.a. Abana) from www.himalayausa.com/herbalformulas/heartcare.htm. There is also another excellent heart health supplement called CardioPhase by Tango Advanced Nutrition which I also take and which has served me very well.

Double blind studies have been done on ajuna in Scandinavia. These found it to be more beneficial than the most popular heart drugs currently being used (these were included in the study), and it had absolutely no side effects. A two month jar costs $31.95. If you have no money of your own I can send it to you or c/o a core member of Figu for you at my expense if someone there can give me the address to send it to. CardioPhase has also been subject to successful clinical trials.

I can now run across the street, climb the stairs two at a time, and feel in my forties again -- as long as I sleep right, don't overwork or over stress the body, and eat correctly.

I have no financial interest in these companies or their products. I merely ask, and provide this information -- and product if you would like it -- in the hope it will help you continue living healthily.

To your health, dear friend.

Chris

Getknowledge

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand the important need of translating all of the books and to get the knowledge out to the world and why Billy don't give speeches/lextures like Jmmanuel did, why the Pleiadians don't provide precious stones and such to help fulfill the mission. But is figu not selling and making millions/a lot of money from published sales since going public for about 30 years strong and counting now to be asking for donations?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page