Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 14, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through July 14, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 473
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi moderators, do you guys have contact with Christian? I was wondering if maybe he doesn't often monitor the english forum and I was hoping for a response from him in some form regarding my question post number 468. Any assistance would be appreciated :-)

Scott

Post Number: 1441
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

I don't know how often Christian reads the forum, but he has been busy lately which may account for him not catching your post. Perhaps you can e-mail him at some point and ask your question.

Regards
Scott

Norm

Post Number: 1166
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Black Vault Radio show featuring Michael Horn on Billy Meier.

Playing: Episode #35 - Michael Horn on Billy Meier (7/6/2008)
http://tinyurl.com/ydmndc
My Website

Trevor

Post Number: 72
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 02:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That silly nutcase Kal Korff is still at it. His just put out this new crap video claiming his debunking the Meier UFO case.

(I couldn't help but laugh at Kal!)

Light YARNS-FAKEShips Of The Pleiades-The SILLY Meier Story:
series which exposes the eduard "Billy" meier "UFO" case as a hoax, run by a ...
7 min - Jul 10, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mffKi-xtmAE

"FAKEShips is a RealityTV series which exposes the eduard "Billy" meier "UFO" case as a hoax, run by a cult leader named Billy Meier in Switzerland. FAKEShips is part of the UFO WatchCat Universe series of paranormal exposes created and produced by Martina Týčová and starring Kal Korff." - Korff

I wonder if anyone here has seen this 2007 UFO video on Google. Its by some Czech TV show thats doing a show on UFO's and this person who claims to be a UFO contactee. (we all know his not!) Whats interesting about this video is that this person appears to be trying to prove his contacts by showing/using Billys ufo proof material.

Anyone seen it?

It goes for 42 minutes but I only had time to breifly flick thru some scenes and thats what it appeared to be doing like there to me.

Czech TV show on a UFO contactee - with English subtitles
42 mins, Sept 2007

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2345214490502193336&q=Michael+Horn&ei=trt1SNPpCpXCqAPsi7GBCw

"www.cosmic-people.com Czech contactee Ivo Aštar Benda is explaining the problematic of Cosmic People (Universe People) and the situation of people on planet Earth. Slovak/Czech voice, English subtitles"

Earthling

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder why anyone pays any attention to Korff. Being ignored for that type of person is a fate worse than death. He's just a gnat.

Markc

Post Number: 664
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's ironic that a despicable human being , who lies and uses a fraudulent identity under false pretenses to infiltrate a legitimate organization with defamation in mind , has the nerve to accuse them of fraud . You would think that a person would see the error in such play.

Kal Korff's shifty eyed advertisement which he made to sell his book announces his lack of character and his obsession , prejudice and hatred , not to mention further slander by making false claims against Mr. Meier .

Other than that , he's kind of a bug eyed fellow who gives his game away by choosing a fake name with the initials K.K.K. .... obviously he is proud of an allegiance to the "Klan" .

I believe the popular term used these days for such a person is " tool" .

MC
Mark Campbell

Scott

Post Number: 1493
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I tried viewing the above short piece by Korff from the eyes of someone who knew nothing of Billy. I found myself wanting to know more about what Korff was talking about to see if what he stated was indeed true or not. From that perspective it drew my attention to the case, which I would not have if Korff had not presented his point of view...I guess you could say this is the positive which can be harvested from the negative....so in a way Korff is providing additional exposure to Billy...of course there are those who will buy into what Korff has stated, but those people in my opinion would not be ready to consider Billy and the spiritual teachings anyway...

Scott

Earthling

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

True Scott - as they say in the entertainment biz ; "any publicity is good publicity".

No worries, time will not be kind to Mr KKK.

I must say though, Billy & the Plejarens do not take such a devil may care attitude about their message & teaching as UG Krishnamurti did. Different strokes for different folks.

UG Krishnamurti - "My teaching, if that is the word you want to use, has no copyright. You are free to reproduce, distribute, interpret, misinterpret, distort, garble, do what you like, even claim authorship, without my consent or the permission of anybody."

Trevor

Post Number: 73
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not nice how he called Michael Horn and all those others "all UFO nutcase believers".

Michael

Post Number: 646
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 09:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, little Kal can do his best to dispute this from the Academy Award-winning special effects experts at Uncharted Territory, in their response to failed skeptic Derek Bartholomaus:

"But, to reflect on the statement that's in the film, I also remember seeing a shot on the Super8 reel that showed a UFO circling around a fairly tall tree. According to that shot, we said that we can't conclusively say whether it's real or not, but it seemed impossible to stage that kind of a shot with a miniature (it would have to be hanging on a very tall crane, with wires - but even then the movements would be hard to achieve.) So, yes, in regards to that shot, we mentioned that we could definitely do it today with CG, but at the time these were supposedly shot - it would have been very hard, probably even impossible, to fake this kind of shot."

And, come to think of it, I haven't been called Mikey for a long time, kinda cute, doncha think?
Michael Horn

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 242
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well not really said in a cute way.....

There are many other things he told you too Michael, which I would call plain foolishness just to prove his own stupid point.

Salome,
Aditya

Earthling

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, why is it important to have some sort of ongoing 'discussion' with Korff? And by discussion I mean debunking his attempted debunking. He is so obviously a lying loser, why continue to give him any spotlight at all?

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 244
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Earthling,

I have answered your question in

The Mission: Miscellaneous.

I hope i have answered your question well.

Salome,
Aditya

Michael

Post Number: 647
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

There is no ongoing discussion with Korff. The last thing that I felt was necessary was to post the article on my site from Garrett Moore regarding his personal knowledge of Korff's dishonesty (http://theyfly.com/newsflash93/KorffShort.htm), in addition to Korff's own admission regarding his disguise, masquerade, lying to people, etc. at the FIGU center.

There's no need to engage him further. In my opinion, he's obviously having some sort of mental breakdown over all this. His anger at being exposed, and at the success of the growing worldwide interest in the Meier case, clearly shows in the video.
Michael Horn

Earthling

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Aditya & Michael.

Michael, if you can quantify: from your vantage point, at what level of success is the growing worldwide interest in 'the Meier case'? Is it still largely of subculture/niche underground interest, or is it creeping into MSM or the pop culture thinking/psyche?

Michael

Post Number: 648
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

Well, so far we have over 4,000,000 unique visits to www.theyfly.com from 137 different countries. The new film (The Silent Revolution of Truth) has found its way to people in 27 countries (at least to people who bought it in those countries). What especially interested me was the fact that the visitors came from countries including Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirate, Israel, China, Korea, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and dozens of others, a number of which I didn't even know existed.

Additionally, there are numerous other places such as youtube, myspace, etc. through which people are finding out about it.

And there will be more, initially underground type networks and venues, that will bring it to many others.

Of course it's a slow process but there has been an exponential increase in worldwide awareness in the last few years, which will only grow and grow now that the "cat is out of the bag".
Michael Horn

Earthling

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Micheal, as Authorized American Media Representative, do you try to go mainstream and get on a 'Sixty Minutes' or something like that in the USA?

Michael

Post Number: 649
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

In my latest newsletter I asked for people to contact the Larry King show, as he is very big here and does shows on UFOs.

See: http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live

The mainstream shows like "60 Minutes" are difficult as they DON'T want to delve into something as powerful as the Meier case, with all its implications.

Just look at what's happening to the U.S. dollar now...exactly as I reported that Meier had told me in May 2006. How does a Swiss "farmer" know all of this stuff? Certainly the media DOESN'T want to know because then it would lead them to places they don't want to go.
Michael Horn

Norm

Post Number: 1167
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Zoh Show - Jesus' Lost Years in India - Edward T Martin (6-23-00)

Download the audio interview at the link.

http://tinyurl.com/5e2q9q
My Website

Norm

Post Number: 1168
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

George Noory - Edward T Martin - Jesus Christ Lost Years in India 9- 22-02
Download the audio interview at the link

http://tinyurl.com/59vetq
My Website

Norm

Post Number: 1169
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob Hieronimus Show - Billy Meier UFO Case - Michael Horn (8-17-03) Parts 1 & 2

http://tinyurl.com/5fh9qa
http://tinyurl.com/67gj4u
My Website

Earthling

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How about getting Oliver Stone to put out a film based on the TJ? :-) (I'm 1/2 kidding)

Can you imagine the forces that would align against that release?

There must be people in MSM, besides Shirley MaClaine, who are 'believers'.

....or applying to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - http://www.gatesfoundation.org/default.htm - for some money for FIGU & translations?

Norm

Post Number: 1170
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OPEN MIND with Bill Jenkins - Billy Meier UFO Case - Lee Elders 1983
Four parts.

http://tinyurl.com/6oqajt

http://tinyurl.com/6lozlo

http://tinyurl.com/6eerto

http://tinyurl.com/56bywr
My Website

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page