Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 23, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Complaints About the Pleiadians / Plejarans » Archive through September 23, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markc

Post Number: 624
Posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A trust is discovered by the readiness of the evolution of the personality .

It's nothing to be feared or diminished , but also , there may be some few bits of misinformation planted within the contact experience as test samples to insure that people learn to defend themselves against falling into passive belief .

The constant need to revise the mistakes in the Contact notes is undoubtedly human error , but I wonder if this is nature's way of accomplishing this end ?

MC
Mark Campbell

Jonas

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all Ive done my research By the way with my account I closed because of the comments I recieved quite harsh I felt for someone new. Great way to start someone on the mission of peace.

1# From my research the mission hasn't even reached any stage yet except for Billy that has mountains of knowledge stored away in German, and most of the people here at the forum believe in the facts of the case not the truth. there is no truth even from the so called pleadiens, who guess what, started us on the rotten life form we have become , and there is no question of that in billys notes. No wonder the governments do not want to listen to them. And now you are all telling me its our responsibility to change our personal DNA through meditation, Are you guys for real !!!
2# The mission has been going for how many years now um , thousands upon thousands. According to the facts presented the pleadiens have got no idea of how to get through to the earth human being at all. Billy has been taught from the age of 5 (fact) how many of you can use the powers he has.
Sorry but i couldn't see any hands up. You are truely in a delusion if you look to the pleadiens or billy for salvation of your inner spirit.No matter how evolved his spirit is no-one will ever know it except him.

3# The pleaideins stated in billys writings that they were not going to help us. So what are they doing??? Look at the history, every time a profit was sent it resulted in cults and death and greed and power similar to Billy but hopefully no-one has been killed , but attempts have been made.
And possibly 100 years down the track we will be kneeling down in front of a statue with a grey bearded and one armed man meditating as the twisted words of translation tells our children to do.

4# Basically you are all cowards, me included we don't want to die , cause they are our fore fathers so they are bigger cowards than us. The more highly evolved than the pleadians in courage was the native American and the indiginous Aborigines still today sitting in the middle of the park in major cities watching what white man has done to their land and them (white man- offspring of the ETs) So when any of you see billy if he is feeling better and still getting visits
tell him to tell the pleadiens From John Portelli in Australia that they have no Idea of what there doing and they should firstly appoligise prefusely for the damage they started( Thats right they caused it, and don't state its our fault becuase we didn't listen or find our spirit, they bread us into the scum of the universe FACT and its our job to fix it what are you guys shoveling) Namely us the white / blonde haired human because we are not supposed to be on earth and we will never learn natures way of creation because we are hybrid beings. So when do we get our FIGU medalions to were around our necks. Basically with all your good intentions with the comments I've read in some of the other forums this group or cult or mission is heading for another disaster as usual just ask your friends the Pleiadeins , but Im sure they told Billy its forbiden to say what is going to happen.

DONT GET ME WRONG i FEEL FOR EVERY LIVING THING BUT YOU GUYS ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THE GUY I GET MY CAR PARTS FROM MEANS WELL BUT STILL YOU HAVE TO DODGE THE ODD OFFENCE"VE EMOTION.

lOVE YOU ALL And please don't correct me goodluck in your delusional quest to change your spirit and your DNA and teach your spirit the knowledge of the pleiadiens so we can go further into hell in a hen basket

Incredible

Post Number: 147
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas:
Only a clarification... The white man is not the only ET DNA on this world, there are yellow, black, brown ect.. In my opinion none race of the human spice originate in this planet.
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Corey

Post Number: 36
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If that is how you feel perhaps instead of further studying the concepts of the Meier material perhaps you are better of in this life to try and undo some of the damage your own forefathers created in disturbing the Evolution of the Aboriginies by using the legal system or some other means to bring a change within your own society to to actively help the Aboriginies help themselves in a non-missionary sense instead of just watching them sit in parks.

Corey
Das innere des menschen ist der Boden, die Welt ist das Samenkorn.

Markc

Post Number: 630
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2008 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow , Jonas .

Hey, I have an idea for you :
Why don't you try drinking 5 cups of coffee every night instead of the usual 12 cups ?

MC
Mark Campbell

The_original_dave

Post Number: 225
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2008 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas, by reading your post it is rather clear you have no clue what your talking about. I suggest you continue studying the case. I have no problem with people who have just found out about (thus meaning they have little knowledge about it) the case asking questions and expressing there skepticism towards the case. But I find it illogical by your part to come on here with little knowledge about the case and go on some rant about something you don't know about.

Don't take this the wrong way.

Adysor

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Isn't this one of the craft Billy Meier photographed also. Is it Ptaah' ship?

http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn13894-uk-releases-classified-ufo-files.html

Socrates

Post Number: 31
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just to add this in here. I feel we are all 100% responsible for our own lives and as well as the people around us. We all have put in our own energy into the world we see now and it is up to the Plejarens, the Earthmen, and everything in existence to put fourth our energy to create reality as we so desire whether it lead to our destruction or blossoming...if there even is a difference.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 218
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Adysor,

Yes it is one of the photographs taken by Billy. Well its not Ptaah's ship, I think its Semjase's.

The surprising part here is that we cannot see Billy's name anywhere, as he is the one who has taken the phtographs. Its as is they are trying to show that the british government have taken these photographs.

Salome
Aditya

Kaare

Post Number: 60
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adysor and Adityasonakia,

Although the photo in the New Scientist Space article is of Semjases’ ship,
It seems to me that Ptaah is using the same type of ship when he visits Billy. This is a quite recent photo taken over the Center in 2001 by a local man that lives in a region close to the Center.

See the pictures at page 2 on bulletin 37
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/bulletin/figu_bulletin_37.pdf?download

The story behind these pictures as being told by Christian Frehner on the Meier case update 2006 DVD. Starts at time 03:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mvUBCCc9lM

Regards
Kaare

Corey

Post Number: 46
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aditya it seems that way, is that one of Billys photos? Maybe Michael will clear that up with his premere (go Michael) at least he is good at what he does.

Kaare that 37 can tide me over until das Zeugenbuch gets here, hey I was in the archives the other day and reading some of your postings, I learned a lot.

Corey
harmonisches Funktionieren zu lernen

Corey

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aditya I see what you mean, on page 8 of the FIGU brochure of photographs (photo) #248 of Semjases beamship as it was being observed by the Swiss Air Force Mirage combat fighter . The picture the article must be of that ship...... I don't have the photobuch but I beleive its from that same day...

Corey

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 222
Posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Corey,

Yes, Michael is an amazing person to have in the mission. :-)

Salome
Aditya

Kaare

Post Number: 62
Posted on Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,
Nice to meet you. The archives here are growing by the day and I also spend time searhing them. There are many useful and informative posts here. The Q&A section in particular. You mentioned that you are awaiting the Zeugenbuch. Many of the witnesses giving testimony in this book are also appearing on the quite recently released double DVD: Die Mitglieder der Kerngruppe stellen sich vor.

Regards
Kaare

Corey

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know what you mean, my favorite Q and A was

" for an american who wishes to grow spiritually, which would be more beneficial to learn and practice meditation or to learn German and study the spirit teachings and lessons

1) learn German so you can understand the book(s) 2) learn and practice meditation" I wrote this one down and use it as a buffer to keep learning German so I can read the meditation books

thank you on letting me know about that DVD

Corey

Earthling

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas has a few good points, as well as missing a few.

The Plejarens sending in their spiritual knowledge thru various prophets like Jmmanuel & Mohammed was like giving a bunch of kids, weapons of mass destruction. The spiritual wisdom/knowledge is powerful stuff and in the wrong hands, it was abused, used for destructive purposes, and to gain power. And that is true to this day. You'd think they'd have the foresight to prevent that from happening, so in a sense, the Plejaren bear some responsibility in any mess related to the past and current abuse of spiritual wisdom, which is a considerable mess.

UG Krishnamurti said: "A messiah is the one who leaves a mess behind him in this world".

Any invention/knowledge, whether it be material or spiritual, will be absconded by government, to further its own power and control.

I think I'd read somewhere in the contact notes that Hitler was an 'experiment gone wrong'. Ya think? That would be the understatement of a millenium or two or three. If it had gone wrong, you'd think that may create grounds for interference.

Some things don't add up.

Borthwey

Post Number: 31
Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling, welcome to the forum

“in a sense, the Plejaren bear some responsibility in any mess related to the past and current abuse of spiritual wisdom, which is a considerable mess”

You mean responsibility in the creation of religions? Because they helped and informed Jmmanuel, and later religions got created because of him?

If that’s what you mean, my comment is:

Shure, cults got created and wars fought, something else was created wich was very different from the original preachings of Jmmauel, Mohammed, etc. But consider this:

Many people were able to find something in the religions wich helped them to lead the life that they wanted. In some cases, what they turned out to want to do was to commit murder and lead wars in the name of their faith, however many people did get an approach to spiritual thinking through these cults.

Who is to say that things wouldn’t be worse concerning the number of wars and the “spiritual degeneracy” if those prophets hadn’t appeared? I don’t think that it would be better. I think that humans did what they did according to their development, they couldn’t be turned into “geniuses” from one day to the other.

I don’t understand your comment “The spiritual wisdom/knowledge is powerful stuff and in the wrong hands, it was abused, used for destructive purposes, and to gain power.” What spiritual knowledge are you refering to? Do you mean “spiritual powers” like clarvoyance and telekynesis? True spiritual wisdom/knowledge is not about gaining power of anything but of oneself.

David

Trevor

Post Number: 53
Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think that is correct or true Earthling. The only way the spiritual teachings of the prophets was used as weapons of mass destruction was by the Bafath. And the only complaint that I have against the P's was that they didn't remove them earlier or as soon as they arrived. I am not saying that it was wrong of the P's not to remove them, only that it was on my/our Ethics and not theirs.

Edward

Post Number: 1125
Posted on Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Trever and All..

Well, as I gathered, the Plejarans did removed them, as well as previous Power
Hungry Families, from Earth. But, they just seem to come back. I guess, they
knew, that the Earth Man was quite Simple to Influence and Manipulate.

Before they were banned, Killed and Captured, the last time, THEY(Giza,
Sheran...etc)...'Snuck In'....Undetected!

The Plejarans did not detect them entering the Earth's atmosphere; in those
times, they considered Man on Earth just going through his Evolution Cycle, as
he should. But, alas: THIS...was not the case.

So, the 'Damage' was already done! And in very Great proportion, as we can
gather from history.

Thus, the Plejarans could not gather and ban them by themselves, thus...this
was done with the help of the Federation, amongst others. But, this last time,
was very successful. And which we still have to Thank them and the Federation.

But alas, their Mechanizations of - Cult Religious - in aspects, is alas...
still Echoing...deeply. Which is of course, a thorn in the side.

But, I guess...we can NOT say...They(Plejarans and the Federation) did not
try. Keep in mind, during the retainment of the Giza...etc, innocent Plejarans
and Allied populations(Home Worlds) were Slaughter, as revenge...by the last
remainders of them, before they too... were killed or banned.

Edward.

Trevor

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

I didn't know the P's needed help to remove the Bafath the last time. I didn't know they were that strong. Are you sure of this?

thanks

Edward

Post Number: 1130
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Trevor....

Yes, it is all mentioned in the Contact Notes.

I would not say, that the Giza/Bafath were really That Strong, though. Lets
say: they had the available Technology to their disposal, which gave them many
advantages; good example would them 'Sneaking in' into our world 'undetected'.

When it gets to the point: it is all about Technology! And they would even
start a war to obtain some/any type of High Technology, I would think. As
would even be the case, here on Earth...by Earthman himself.

We know....HOW secretive even...the Plejarans can be when it comes down to
High Tech stuff....

Edward.

Arturo8913

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its not so much that the prophets wanted to create such a mess but rather that the topic was complex in a spiritual view that people used it and added their imperfect ignorant ways to it which made it a mess. it wasnt the prophets fault it was the misunderstanding i mean how can you deliver a true good message to billions of people over a single lifetime and expect each and every one to get it on the dot the first 3 times?

All these religons across the world were never meant to teach about something specific its when people added their cultural views and uniquness that things got out of hand. truth is all of them have more in common then differences. Through ignorance they were interpreted differently by others and through wickedness they were used as a means to gain power and destruction for the few to benefit not the many. the message they all try to convey has been lost by simply their name. their name becomes what they are they become the person and thus they become the country our mass. we recognize by the name (the culture the skin the geograpic region) not the teachings not the ideals which have no name only truth.

they all try to teach truth or spirituality rather then sides people should take up such as abortion or gays etc. that is why you hear billy talk a lot about how religion is bad. its not theyre bad but that people dont take the spiritual point of view they were trying to convey. the process of religion needed to be refined though for our mortality is to short to convey the message longer or better and thats what it has been doing. people have lost sight of religion (for good or bad) and are simply concentrating on whats good and bad which may be good though ignoring the spiritual part completley as we are a technological society and as long as we have that many will not know about true spirituality or truth. at least not in the sense like this community where people actively try to evolve their souls. so if this message cannot be spread (or proven as humans with examples like aliens and ghosts)then im sorry but i doubt we as a species can spititualy evolve.

im not sure how many people can see the events unfolding in the world as completley as others can but the time were selfish indviduals is up for the past 80 years this is in the decline. though less obvious shadow goverments are just that shadows. they used to be the ones on the spotlight but are being pushed back to were they belong and one day soon they will return into oblivion leaving only parts of the dust they were cast on behind.

As nations turn into countries ruled by the people and as this process is refined such as how it is being done in the u.s. the people will have more control. technology mainly the internet has allowed people to stay together and not have to rely on the few but now we can rely on each other and our strength can grow. before out past was determined by the many who would rise up with violence for us but now just as everything the battlefield has changed and so has the war fare were we dont have to use violence but merley our opinions we can thanks our fore fathers for setting that up and we can thank the few who have retained their power for ignoring it and bringing their hell into earth. truth is what will set us free truth and the dissipitation of igorance will allow us to go foward and that is what we are learning now as more people believe in aliens ghosts concpiracy theories and become more aware of the strings holding them back and tripping them as the puppeteer loses control.

whew got carried away? in any case its not the prophets fault its our own inexpierience with such teachings that was the first round this is the second everything is a process or cycle for every macro theres a micro there is always a smaller circle in the larger one. all or at least most of the above is truth itself is wisdom (in other words its everything you read on the figu web site that you are supposed to learn)all of that is something that people should search for not answers not blame not a single things else but simple truth, truth in the universe truth in everything. if you think im wrong then read this (http://us.figu.org/portal/SpiritualTeachings/IntroductiontotheSpiritualTeachings/tabid/91/Default.aspx) i learned much of this before i even started researching this 2 days ago i knew most of this when i was 13 (im 18 now). becuase i was on a constant quest for truth absolute truth not inteligence grades or selfish materialistic wants. that is what we should be doing not just (emphasize just) blame fault time travel etc. or we will be doomed to repeat the same mistake from ignorance and lack of true understanding.

*moderators* if this does not get posted thats fine tell me what i need to cut back on but i fundamentally believe that this atom of truth needs to be conveyed and that this is what billy is trying to teach us to find truth in all forms in everything. (or at least from what i can relate to and convey from my own personal studies before i even knew this existed 2 days ago)if i am wrong allow me some diolgue with you. thank your for your time web site and hopefully alowing of this truth to be posted.

Jpm

Post Number: 66
Posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Arturo8913 wrote:

this is what billy is trying to teach us to find truth in all forms in everything.

I agree, Billy is manipulating the mission in a way that is permitted by the spiritual laws and commandments.

There is truth in all of life but we might be too focused in on purported religious facts like u have claimed. Life is extremely complex in all ways, sometimes when u think u have figured it out, it throws u for another loop. If u have patience and are truly seeking the truth, then, you will eventually find it but it might only be known as truth to you, as a human being. Sure, this will change in the (very?) distant future but for right now we just have to live with ourselves and others the way that they are, thoughts, believes, theories and the latter...

Salome
Jpm has dedicated his life to his neutral spirit consciousness...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page