Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 09, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through December 09, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kingman

Post Number: 519
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

While you do grasp the idea that the powers at the top are connected, what you fail to realize is the fact that they don't trust one another. So as you HYPOTHESIZE your version of this Illuminati organized take over of the world, you omit this key point. When your near the top(like I really know), logic would prevail that trust gets dissolved completely.

I've read some of your suppositions that you project in your version of the going ons with the PTB, and I agree with some(their desire to lesson the population, world police, etc) of these viewpoints, but no one here will ever really be able to call what the reality is at this moment. And I go back to my first paragraph, they don't trust one another.

And to also not allow the power of the people(now connected and growing exponentially through the internet) into your equations(unless I have missed this somewhere) is shortsighted. I say these things to get a response from an intelligent person, not to find myself as one of your antagonists. I try not to waste my time conversing with people who don't know what they think, so I try conversing with you.

But if I'm still under mind control, what is the secret code to pop me out.

I'm not a bad guy.

Salome,

I think I'm not a bad guy.
a friend in america
Shawn

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 247
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector,

You are misreading my Statements as something they simply were not. I asked Michael if he was being so unjudgmental and 'balanced' because of working in Film and because of his jewish Relatives. There is no Hypocrisy in that. You also seem very confused about Conspiracy 'Theories', Legends, and Myths, &c.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 248
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let me further clarify:

I was essentially asking Michael if he was being too nice about these Conspiracy Issues, which he does wit much about, in the same Way that I perceived he was being too nice to me with his criticism. I have read much of his Website and find it generally good. There is even a long Article about the CIA's S.O.G. Team and their Attempt at shadowy World Government through Intrigue.

As for the Jewish 'Race', I think that while on the one Hand Jews have the choice to become vengeful, self-pitying, &c, on the other Hand they are in a Position to be completely politically and culturally neutral because their 'Culture' (there are many Varieties) contains most of the Elements of Oriental and Occidental. Thus I think that Jews, and Freemasons for that Matter, may be said to have, most of them, 'lost their true Purpose'. Instead of using the Qabalah and their varied cultural Influences to unite the World, they have created an enormous Division between East and West in Israel.

Salome,

- Matthew

Scott

Post Number: 1618
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Back to the Topic

Hector

Post Number: 462
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 03:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew,

Do you know why Billy Meier did label Roland Emmerich "a criminal"? I'll tell you later if necessary.
Do you know if the plejaren considered that worm called Orson Welles to be "a criminal"? Why?

Have you ever noticed if Figu videos (at least the very, very, very, very few you've watched) promote things like creating rumours, spreading anxiety, discomfort, unease, subliminal angst, fear? Have you analized the structure, the contents and the people who intervene in Figu vids? Do they have balsamic effects on peoples psyches? Have you ever noticed?

YOU, on the contrary:

- Promote and advert stupid theories, myths, legends and "conspiracy issues" like the Skrills, MiB, Illuminati etc etc who have absolutely no grasp on everyday people. I do not say some of them may be true & real, but such behaviour of your is absolutely careless and negligent, it is cultivating anxiety, angst, discomfort and unease among innocent/easily influenced people. So you are unconsciously/CONSCIOUSLY copying/plagiarizing the miserable behaviour of our Lyrian ancestors who sowed all the above among innocent/easily influenced terrestrials. (Do you want to join Welles and Emmerich "selected club"?) You want to be an inconscious/CONSCIOUS agent of fear? Is that what you really want? Has that ANYTHING to do with the Mission? Or is your mission "of another kind", and you are a freelance member?

- You use an almost encrypted, ununderstandable, supercharged irrational non-suited language for everyday/ordinary people who either 1)Do not understand a single word of Billy's teachings "thanks" to your erratical translation 2)Are driven into confusion because the complexity of both -form- and -contents-.(At least with Billy form is not complex and supercharged).

- There is absolutely no sense of group feeling/membership in your posts, common points of view in your writings, it is you and only you who has to hammer your 5th hand opinions and views onto others, while your are not receptive to work as a tiny, minute part of a community. You and i are nothing else than spiritual ants or insects who have to develop a deep sense of interconnectedness and interrelation so the whole community (mankind) can benefit from our tiny, minute contribution. But you cannot go your own egoistical way, you have to inmerse yourself in the community, just like any advanced human society does. You have to adjust your contribution and skills to the needs of the community. Have you ever read how the plejaren society works? (Book Die Wahrheit über die Plejaden).

Back to topic, please watch and review any single figu vid, like Contact Pleiades or Silent Revolution of the Truth, and tell us what you see, what you perceive, what you extract from it, the positive things and the negative things. And then tell us what they have in common with the other vids/ other information you promote in the FIGU forum (this is no ILLUMINATI forum). Since this is the Figu forum, please do not talk exclusively about me and my opinions, but Figu and Billy Meier related vids/info.

If you cannot find things in common between the vids/info promoted by Figu and the vids/info promoted by you, then, what the hell are you doing here. Thanks in advance, your turn.

Sorry moderators if i went a little of topic.

Michael

Post Number: 695
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

I think that you have made some important points here. For those people who haven't been to FIGU in Switzerland and met the people there, in our documentary we interview a number of the members and I think that certain elements of their being and behavior come across, which I have often observed myself many times.

There is indeed a sense of community and common interest and purpose among a group of...individuals. There is almost no talk about UFOs (unless some visitor asks) and I've never heard a word from any members about the conspiracy stuff, though I'm sure that everyone there is well aware of it...and anything in the material that touches upon those areas. There's also a distinct lack of New Agey, smiley face, cultic behavior.

The contrast between this and what Hector gave voice to, is that I feel that Matthew communicates that he has set himself down in this online community in such a way as to make it very clear that he wants to be perceived as very different, special, apart from, etc.

As someone who's been very much of a loner and individualist myself, I have both struggled with group involvement and enjoyed the challenge of a foreign to me group environment.

I remember that the almost first words I heard from Philia and Guenter (FIGU members) when I met them in the U.S., in 2000, were to not look at them as being special, more spiritual, etc. just because they worked closely with Billy and studied his material. They were quite upfront and genuine about such likely projections and took care to nip them in the bud.

It seems that Matthew rather wants to make himself unique at every opportunity and I say that in as much of a neutral way as I can. Obviously he's very smart and all that but I feel like saying, "Hey, come on over to the center in the spring and work together with all of the guys clearing the forests, fixing the roads, etc."

I may very well be projecting but I often get the feeling of a hyper-brain-in-a-jar a lot of the time and I know from my own experience that there's something about hard, physical work, especially with comrades known and unknown, that has a wonderful effect on dissolving feelings of separation and being overly "mental".

Again, I may be projecting about Matthew, since this is the only interaction I have with him, and I also don't want to minimize the validity of some of the sharp criticisms that Hector has expressed as to how the effects of his style and content may be damaging to the way the Meier material is received and perceived, etc. So with that in mind, I'd like to ask you, Matthew, if you might comment on how you apply the actual teaching in your own life?

Do you practice the ongoing observation of your thoughts, feelings, actions, etc.? Do you observe what motivates you, especially as relates to the way in which you write here? Please note that there is no "tone" or accusations in my questions; they really are not meant as challenging or implying ANYTHING but rather on wanting to know how you perceive yourself, your motivations, etc., as people here are sharing how they perceive you, etc.
Michael Horn

Pathfinder

Post Number: 190
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well now you've done it Michael!

there is absolutely no way that I am going to be able to get the mental picture of a little brain with eyeballs and tiny little arms in a jar out of my head everytime I see Matthew's name come up in here.

YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!

Matthew, you are definitely going to have to create an icon in your profile now to help me see you in some other way.

"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Pathfinder

Post Number: 191
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way Michael, is there any place to see pictures of the Semjase center?
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."

Markcampbell

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hyper-brain-in-a-jar . Very young , anxious to show off newly found skills , such as using large words ( ho-hum) to impress .Very ugly attitude , against everyone and always on the defensive when people twice his age try to get him up to speed on what it's like to get along with people , and to use those translation skills to understand even the very simplest of concepts , such as showing respect to people and not assuming the greater stance . It takes inexperience to have such an insular attitude.

The insistence to use Ye Olde idiomaticintricacies ( get over it if it's not even a word ! I don't care !) really does indicate to me that his intention and agenda is to pollute the Forum with misinformation , and to give the apearance that the Geisteslehere and Billy's important mission is similar to biblical jargon , by giving it the same style . Completely transparent . He can deny it . It doesn't matter , it's the Hot-Shot Show , and he's the star problem , never contributing , but calling attention to himself and the same sour grapes . Appearing to be an authority , and poisoning the well .

He's accused the Queen of England of being a reptilian shape-shifter . A defining characteristic of this junger , if I've ever seen one .

Such pretense of perfection and high-mindedness , spoiled by true lack of any wisdom at all .

Scott

Post Number: 1621
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK, everyone has had their say, please lets get back to the topic.

Corey

Post Number: 106
Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2008 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jan,

I haven't forgotten, I will let you know what I come up with when the DVD arrives.

Corey

Pureharmony

Post Number: 142
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pathfinder,

People have posted some pictures of their trips to the SSSC at the Plejarens are Real forum at Yahoo. Click on Pictures from the front page and then on the pictures page scroll to the bottom. Four people have posted albums with pics there.
*pureharmony*

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 254
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

'' It seems that Matthew rather wants to make himself unique at every opportunity and I say that in as much of a neutral way as I can. Obviously he's very smart and all that but I feel like saying, "Hey, come on over to the center in the spring and work together with all of the guys clearing the forests, fixing the roads, etc." ''

Although you are wrong in your egoistic-cynically-grounded Assumptions about me, I would love to go to the Center some Time and help out with the Chores and such that are to be done there. When I can afford the Aeroplane Ticket to Switzerland, I will go. I haven't been to Switzerland since I was a Child, unfortunately.

Contrary to your Assumptions, I am a strong Truster in the Value of Manual Labour, not only evolutionarily but also for the Maintenance of psychic and physhical Health. One of my Jobs is actually as a part-time Gardener and Landscaper, which involves a lot of hard, outdoor physical Labour. I also have a Garden that I tend, prefer to spend as much Time as possible Outdoors, where I do much of my Studying, and go on long Walks every Day. I agree that it is insanity-inducing and degenerate for one, especially a male, to become a physically weak 'brain-in-a-jar'. I find that physical Labour actually aids in cultivating a reasonable, logical, and realistic Outlook, too, which furthers the Use of one's Material Consciousness and Education. From my Observations, Academics and the like who shun physical Labour lose their Grasp on Reality and become cowering, effeminate, emotionally-unstable Weaklings.

Salome,

- Matthew

Michael

Post Number: 696
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for clearing up the misperception!

If you become a Passive Member you can join in with all those who come for the May meeting. Of course there's always plenty of work to do there.

And I envy your regular access to gardening, etc. it's not quite so accessible to me here in L.A., for various reasons.
Michael Horn

Kingman

Post Number: 529
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 08:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not understanding the Moderatorship at this point. Can we get clarification and sort this out to the people who thought everyone had their say. Matthew could of posted elsewhere and avoided this oversight or miscalculation on a possibly overworked, but very appreciated, Mod.

Salome,
a friend in america
Shawn

Pathfinder

Post Number: 200
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

uhoh!

Jan

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Corey,

thank you in advance for your help.

Have checked youtube and the film is there in parts - only the mention timing differs. But it is definitely worth to have a original copy of DVD Contact.

Salome Jan

Michael

Post Number: 698
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

P.S.

Matthew, if I'm wrong about you're wanting to make yourself unique, etc. I recall that when Quetzal presented the Henoch Prophecies to Billy, he made mention that he had put the language into contemporary form.

Billy has also mentioned using the contemporary form of language in his writing, as opposed to the way the ancient prophets spoke and used language, as I recall.

I think that we'd all agree that the FIGU-approved English translations are clear and plain spoken. We can also observe that they didn't "Germanticize" the spelling of the English nouns. Gee, are they just simple-minded dolts who don't understand the value of obscuring and "cultifying" the English language? Don't they know that people would be more "interested" if it all was made more weird and "interesting"?

I think that mark Campbell hit the nail on the head about certain dangers in continuing some of these mental gymnastics.

I request that the nonsense of pretending that English is German, by dressing up the nouns in their Sunday finest, not only is stupid and doesn't serve plain speaking and clarity, it can mislead people to think that, thereby, it is equal in the depth and richness of meaning to German. Clearly, the difficulties and time investment of the German to English translation process indicates otherwise.

For you and others who have a good enough command of German to read the entire posted Kelch, perhaps you could bring to the discussion parts of the teaching that may be continued therein that most of the rest of us may not be aware of - as faithfully as possible to what's written, without distortions.

So if being called "unique" hit a nerve with you, why not see if you can communicate your thoughts and intentions in language that is as plain, clear and effective as is used by those quaint Plejaren folk and their friend, Billy?

It can also help us to get to know who you are, as opposed to just the brain-in-a-jar aspect of your personality.
Michael Horn

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 256
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

The Plejaren do not speak in 'common' Language. They do use understandable Words, but such is -not possible- in common English. It is possible in modern German, wherefore Quetzal translated the -more primitive- older Words into modern Aequivalents with -more accurate- and -more cultivated- Importations. This is because, unlike English, many other Dialects of West Germanic developed a common, cultivated, accurate, long-winded, traditional, and in many Ways archaic -Standard Dialect-, namely, High German. Seeing that it is impossible to transmediate the Spirit Teachings in common English, especially common American English, it is necessary that a beautiful and logical Cultivated English is formed. As you have seen, I will provide vernacular Translations beneath the more accurate and ever-cultivating and -improving Cultivated Translations. Just as german Translations of the Bible furthered the cultivation of that Language into Middle High German, and eventually into the greatest Language on Earth, so must English become cultivated under the Influence of German. If you cannot see the Advantages of using universal-poetic, deeply descriptive and rich-souled Language, rather than common Cud-Chew and American Hogslop, I do not understand how.

Salome,

- Matthew

Earthling

Post Number: 109
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What ever happened to yee olde proverbs:

"Tis not what one says, but HOW one sayeth it."

or

"To each, their own"

???

Are these falsifications of true proverbs, in discordance with the laws & directives of creation?

Michael

Post Number: 700
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew,

I guess you either didn't read or fully understand my post.

By plain speaking I didn't mean, nor did I mention, using "common Cud-Chew and American Hogslop".

And as a poet and songwriter myself, I have no problem with "universal-poetic, deeply descriptive and rich-souled" language.

I do have a problem with pretentiousness, especially in the form of the capitalization of nouns in English. If your purpose is to draw attention to your own cleverness, and continue to make that more important than the essence of the information, it would help if you simply admitted that...to yourself first.

You have a valuable contribution to make, why dilute it with unnecessary artifice?
Michael Horn

Badr

Post Number: 438
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please get back to the topic...

Pathfinder

Post Number: 204
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shannon,

thanx for the info.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page