Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 23, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through January 23, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Memo00

Post Number: 329
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

it has been explained that having animals inside our houses isn´t very hygienic, and can cause several diseases specially cats, dogs, birds, mustelids, turtles and rabbits.

I would like to know if having an aquarium (with tropical fish) can also be bad for health.

I have read about some diseases that can be transmitted though cuts while your hands are in the water but nothing serious and nothing that can´t be avoided with some precaution.

thank you very much for your time

Behzad

Post Number: 60
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeting Very Dear Billy,

Just i wanted to know how,s Semiase now a days?

I wonder if she is better now?

Please pass our most sincere greeting to her.
Salome Friends

Mehraein62

Post Number: 174
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dear Billy

I hope you always be sharp and healthy as ever.

I have one question that as I read the Contact Notes I couldn't find any appropriate response for it and It Is: Plejarens could not call themselves by this name, right? because I think this word is a mere Earthly term (from this world) So I wanted to know how might call themselves in their world and so? for example Earriean or what?

thank you very much
Salome
M45

Earthling

Post Number: 152
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy: What is your current assessment regarding the WW3 prophecies, beginning in the next target dates of November 2010 or 2011?

and, if possible, your opinion of the new female prime minister of Israel, Tzipi Livni?

Syn

Post Number: 110
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Talking about the current world events, there is riots breaking out in many countries due to the financial crisis and people waking up and realizing what the governments are doing. Is this the beggining of our revolution? Will this be our turning point to let government control our lives or will we the people prevail and defeat the ever increasing tyranical governments. Also sorry to ask so much but im very concerned. If the people defeat the government would this be an excellent time to bring in jacque frescos idea into view to prevent future elitism and government control, or will we be forced to live with money despite the enormous victory??

PS. Jacque Fresco ideas are based on resource system rather then monetary system. He believes that everyone should be equal and have equal access. It is similar to the P's system where they can simply ask and they shall receive but only if they have a resonsibility for it.
http://www.thevenusproject.com
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Thomas

Post Number: 584
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier and happy holidays. My question refers specifically to the level of existence that a human being attains when they become a pure spirit form such as in the Arahat Athersata and Petale levels. What I would like to know exactly is how the human being (or whatever you would call someone at that level of existence) processes information without having a physical brain? I understand that at that level of existence, perception is more direct since the spirit form and consciousness of that level can directly access anywhere in the universe. My question is more about how the person at that level processes information in order to continue to be creative when there is no brain to do the "processing." Is there some sort of spiritual equivalent to the brain would be a better way to phrase my question I think...

Thank you.

Thomas

Jamesm

Post Number: 119
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I hope you are well in both body and mind.

It is obvious that capitalism has flaws and that the rich get richer while the poor get poorer. What would be a better system or what changes to capitalism would result in greater fairness to all?

I can envision a cap on income and a higher minimum wage and unemployment benefits. This should come with laws to force people into taking any job if they have been on benefits for along time though in order to reduce idleness and avoid people becoming a leech onto others.

Of course in the far future when the cost of living has become negligible, as you have written down, it will not matter.

Many thanks and I wish you a peaceful 2009.

James from Scotland
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Marcela

Post Number: 69
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

I want to wish a great and successful 2009 to the SSSC members and everybody that works so hard for the FIGU web site.

I have received your brochure regarding “Overpopulation and Discrimination Against Women” and I read that women should be free to decide how many children to have or terminate pregnancies as a way of birth control, which I am absolutely in agreement with. It makes sense to me that within the first 21 days after conception, the embryo is not a human being yet, for it has no spirit; therefore, women who face an unwanted pregnancy should be assisted to terminate their pregnancies. However, I was wondering... Is there any other reason why pregnancy termination could take place after the 21st day of conception? Or, would this be the murder of a human being with no exception? I meant to say that women should be free to decide if they want to have one, two or three children, but no more than that. I was referring to the case of women that are not permitted access to birth control and are almost “forced to conceive children” as a way of life.

I feel very grateful for being able to ask questions once again, Salome.
Salome

Corey

Post Number: 128
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

was Desom beautiful and what color(s) was it?

Corey

Lonnie

Post Number: 277
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I hope all is well with you and your family. I asked this question to the moderators on the forum but they could not answer. I know this may be be kind of lengthy, but I am sure you know this.

I am a number 8 Leo, since I was born on August 17. My understanding is that being born a number 8 means "A hard life, something to work out." And the Leo personality characteristics are:

Will to Create
Self Assuredness
Self Confidence
Action
Sexual Urge.

Could you or Christian outline what the other numbers mean and what the other astrological personality characteristics are? I think this may be helpful in understanding others better. Also, If I may ask, as a number 8 Leo, If I don't learn certain important lessons in this life does that mean I will be born a number 8 Leo again in the next life? Thank you for your answers, they are very helpful.

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

J_rod7

Post Number: 569
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings Billy, and to All Core Group - Salome

It seems that Some people are advancing faster in both the physical-material-Science Knowledge and together with a faster growth in the Spiritual Evolution (With our Thanks to You).

I am thinking that Human Beings at higher values on the scale of Evolution, must move on (or migrate) at some point to another Earth, or planet, or dimension appropriate for the frequency value of the Spirit.

Will such people, who by virtue of greater Evolutionary values, continue to reincarnate among the average materialistic Humans now on Earth?

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Mike

Post Number: 68
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, sincerest wishes for your good health and happiness.

On pages 7 & 8 of Guido’s book; ”And Still They Fly”, it mentions advanced human beings that are not entirely physical from a region in the Andromeda galaxy called the “Nabulanians”, that visited Earth in 1979. As stated in the book, these advanced humans stayed in the vicinity of the Earth for a number of months to fulfil a very special mission.
If you are permitted to give details at this time can you please elaborate on what that special mission was and was it successfully completed by the Nabulanians?

Salome
Mike

Cpl

Post Number: 404
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I am not a Christian, neither am I generally interested in the Bible as there are obviously so many mistranslations and misrepresentations therein, but I am interested in dreams and what they signify, and:

In Daniel 2 wherein Daniel interprets Nebuchadnezzar's dream of the image representing the kingdoms of earth, it says "...the stone was cut out of the mountains without hands, and that it break in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold..." and that the "stone smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and break them into pieces." The feet are the last and fifth kingdom Nebuchadnezzar saw signifying the days of the last kings [of the kingdom of iron mixed with clay, our present kingdom of many kings, CPL].

It also says, that the "...God of heaven [perhaps signifying the Plejaren, CPL] set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever."

It continues in Dan 2. 35: "Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth."

I read recently something by one of the Plejaren in which it was said that what you are doing is...and I can't remember exactly the wording, but it reminded me distinctly of these verses in Daniel. Maybe it was something like: the work you are doing is like a small stone but will become like a great mountain that fills the earth in the future and/or will prevail forever as a guide for humanity.

This is my own paraphrasing as my Word files are all currently disabled so I'm unable to check and confirm the actual wording I saved.

You are working in the mountains of Switzerland and what you are doing now could be perceived as a little stone or Goblet of Truth that one day may lead to a changing of the world. So my question is: "Is what you and the Plejaren are doing at this time the beginning of the fulfillment of this old prophecy by Daniel as he interpreted Nebuchadnezzar's dream? Are the works of the prophet at this time signified by the stone that comes out of the mountain?

Thank you, Billy.

Peace and good health be with you.

Chris

Savio

Post Number: 611
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Happy new year

I am grateful for all your valuable answers provided during the past years.

My following question was triggered by a book mentioned by Wendelle Stevens: "In God's Name" by David Yallop.

According to Semjase that Pope Paul VI was poisoned and replaced with a look-alike unnoticed for many years.

Would it means that the one that you have witnessed the murder within a beamship was the "look-alike"?

According to the book "In God's Name" Pope Paul VI was in intensive care and with people around him within his last 24 hours, if this was true, the Pope would not be served with tea or was unable to drink tea because he was unconscious.

Can you give us some details around the death of Pope Paul VI?

Salome

Savio

Truthseeker

Post Number: 329
Posted on Friday, January 02, 2009 - 03:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Now just to comment on something regarding the final removal of the MIBs along with all traces of their being ancient artifacts existing on Mars by the Siriun ETs back in 2006.

I've been giving this a lot of thought lately, and I feel the Siriuns did the right thing along with making the right decisions in removing all traces of these ancient artifacts, because I think this would also prevent any secret service group from any one country in getting their hands on it first, who likely would have destroyed the truth themselves as they enforce further their UFO cover-ups of the truth here on Earth. However, a friend of mine has also warned me that ETs removing to much supporting evidence which supports the truth of your communications with ET forms of life, can actually cause harm to the over-all mission of FIGU in pushing it into a more religious direction, rather then allowing Earth human beings from discovering certain truths for themselves as confirmations, relating to humanities ancient past.

The good news of course being that the MIBs will no longer be standing in the way of any furhter UFO disclosures if and when this happens.

Therefore it would seem to me that the Siriun ETs are not quite finished here yet in what they may have to do. This is because I suspect the MIBs may have played a large part in not only influencing the UFO cover up in various countries, but also regarding the Xenophobia initiated by global secret service groups, aimed at instilling the fear of ETs into the world populace.

So if the Siriun ETs want to eliminate all of the past influence of the MIBs done here on Earth, then I think they are going to have to help initiate like a UFO disclosure themselves. Something that would be just enough, which the mass media could not avoid, which would also be harmless enough to capture people's interest in UFOs, such as like an appearance of large UFOs that appear all over the world for about 30 minutes and then disappear again, like that which has happened over Mexico city. And then sometime after that, they can initiate contact with small groups of selected individuals, who would take them seriously, which over time can work itself towards an open public contact. They can contact Richard C Hoagland, who has dedicated a good portion of his life to the investigation of the monuments on Mars which are now no longer there.

And then there is the ancient manipulation of our genes. I think we need the Siriuns ET's help to finally undo and correct the problem since this had involved ancient MIB creator overlords, but the general populace I think also needs to become more aware of the problem before it can ever be corrected. It would appear as though this ancient gene manipulation is partly responsible for the development of various confusions and mental illnesses in people's thinking here on Earth, such as Psychosis to schizophrenia which for some reason appears to be present to some degree in the vast majority of the earth human population with impaired reason.

SO my question is, would you or someone be able to bring all this to the Siriun ETs attention so that they can finish helping to correct all which has being manipulated by the MIBs to us here on Earth?

May 2009 be a good one for you and everyone else.

James Truthseeker

Newinitiation

Post Number: 587
Posted on Friday, January 02, 2009 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I wonder what it is about the truth that idiots are so tempted to distort it, falsify it, claim it as their own or simply rip it to shreds.
What is it about the truth can't they understand.
It seizes to amaze me of the level of imbecility, childishness, foolishness and idiocy displayed by my fellow human beings when it comes to the truth and many others.

My question is, is there a certain aspect, frequencies, oscillations, vibrations or measures contained in the ideas of the truth that is incompatible with certain heads and psyche of people that the only escape or coping mechanism is to simply resort to such infantile actions for them to deal with them?

All the best and good health to you and everyone in the new year.

Matt Lee

Scott

Post Number: 1684
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. Yoid RQ1:

“When I die will I feel the same as when I'm asleep, that I don't exist, but with my spirit form processing the data I stored in my lifetime?

Thanks Billy’”

When you have died you don’t feel anything because the „you“ or „I“ doesn’t exist any longer.

2. Creational RQ1:

“Dear Billy, Your evolved Spiritform comes to us from the advanced level of Arahat Athersata. We are grateful that you have undertaken the mission to restore the Truth of Creation to us.
From a young age in this incarnation, how did you come to conclude that of all possibilities, it was the Plejarens to be the most trustworthy?”

Because the Plejaren are involved in the mission for thousands of years.

(Note by CF: The word/term „Plejaren“ is plural and does not have an „s“ at the end. It means both the star cluster called the Plejaren, and also the people coming from there. The word is pronounced „play-ar-en“, and it must be pronounced correctly. This, by the way, is also the case with Plejaren names, like e.g. Semjase, which is pronounced „Sem-ya-se“; the last „e“ is pronounced as the „e“ in „exist“; „e“ may not be pronounced as an „i“, because this would totally alter the meaning of the name.)

3. Sonik_01 OQ1:

“Billy, do you think that social workers and psychiatrists are doomed in their mission from the beginning since the whole area of Mental Health is like one coming to confess their problems to a priest and the priest then giving out the solution with the patient not doing the ncessary thinking for him/herself, and therefore not getting any benefit? If so, would this mean then that the patient would have to become an expert in the field of mental health in order to do the necessary thinking for themselves, or would this just confuse the patient(with all the junk theories out there...)? With equal rights and the patient's care being the goal, how would the doctor/patient realtionship function in these times of almost such complete ignorance about the health of the mnd and the complexities its dieases”

As a rule, psychiatrists etc. are trained experts in the knowledge that they learned during their education. They may help people under certain circumstances, like e.g. if there is medical problem, when they may prescribe psychotropic drugs, etc. This may help people to dampen/slow down the thinking processes etc. and bring some relief.
It is a fact, however, that each human being must help himself to get better. Healing comes from within. The human being must learn to think and act independently and to get hold of his life. Unfortunately, many people do not succeed.

(Note by CF: Especially in the case of psychological problems, people shall not search healing from the outside, but shall be aware that it is they who will ultimately heal themselves. Of course this does not mean that getting advise or treatment (including psychotropic drugs etc.) should be avoided in any case or by all means.)

4. Pathfinder RQ1:

“Billy,

You have taught us about the Pre-Creation creating creation as a thought. Jacob has written some of those teachings into the forum here. I was hoping that you might possibly be able to add a little more insight regarding the Pre-creation and what intelligence and character it may have had?

Thank You,
Hunter”

Since we cannot know how „our“ Creation „knows“ and „evolves“, how shall we know how the Ur-Creation is „working“ within Itself?
We are not capable to understand this with our limited material consciousness.

5. Stafath RQ1:

“Hello Billy,

My question is about the Bardans that died in their ship by blowing it up in Earth's atmosphere.
"Have their spirits reincarnated on Earth?"

The spirit forms of all human beings who are dying on Earth or in a certain radius around it remain connected to that planet. (This is also the case with any other planet that is suitable to bear human life.)
Whether all of their spirit forms (or some of them) have already incarnated, is unknown to Billy.

6. Tjames OQ1:

“In the booklet "Überbewölkerungs-Bombe Eredezerstörung Frauendiskriminierung"

On page 10 in German

"Bibel/Paulus an die Epheser im Neuen Testament
'Die Frauen Seien Untertan ihren Männern als dem Herrn.

On page 22

"Christian Bible: Paul to the Ephesians in the New Testament 'The women shall be vassals to their men who are their masters.'"

My question: What version of the Christian Bible was the German passage taken from before being translated?”

The Luther bible.

7. Gordonb OQ1:

“Hi Mr Meier, I hope this question finds you well after your cold, please could you answer this question.

With regards to spirits, their locality within the spirit energy layer around the earth, and their past lives knowledge. What are your thoughts on the board game Quija? Are those people who use these boards making contact with these spirits, or are they just utilising the collective energy from the people around them, or just fakes??

Thanks for your time, Salom.”

All of this is rubbish.

Hector

Hi Billy, how do you consider the latest events involving Sirius forces who erased all kinds of past human activities on Mars. Do you consider that monument, artifacts removal a (minor/medium/major) inconvenience/hidrance/problem for the future success of your Mission?

Maybe many many people would have realized the truth and joined the spirit teachings if mankind had discovered such extraterrestrial artifacts on Mars.....

Our mission or its success is not dependent on any such incidents or discoveries. The spiritual teaching speaks for itself.

(Note by CF: Sensible people will find the truth in Creation’s laws and recommendations and don’t need an extraterrestrial ash tray to be found 3 metres beneath their lawn before they are ready to „believe“ in the spirit teachings.)

Memo00

Hello dear Billy

it has been explained that having animals inside our houses isn´t very hygienic, and can cause several diseases specially cats, dogs, birds, mustelids, turtles and rabbits.

I would like to know if having an aquarium (with tropical fish) can also be bad for health.

I have read about some diseases that can be transmitted though cuts while your hands are in the water but nothing serious and nothing that can´t be avoided with some precaution.

thank you very much for your time

Yes, this can also be bad for your health if certain bacteria and/or fungus etc. are entering your body, directly or indirectly. But of course cats, dogs and birds etc. are much more dangerous.

(Note by CF: The close contact between human beings and (pet) animals has already caused hundreds of millions of deaths, and this will continue to happen because people are not aware about that great threat to their health; actually most holders of pet animals don’t want to even think about this great source of human suffering because they prefer unhygienic or pseud-hygienic circumstances to the absence of disease.)

Behzad

Greeting Very Dear Billy,

Just i wanted to know how,s Semiase now a days?

I wonder if she is better now?

Please pass our most sincere greeting to her.

She’s fine and doing very well.

Mehraein62

Hello Dear Billy

I hope you always be sharp and healthy as ever.

I have one question that as I read the Contact Notes I couldn't find any appropriate response for it and It Is: Plejarens could not call themselves by this name, right? because I think this word is a mere Earthly term (from this world) So I wanted to know how might call themselves in their world and so? for example Earriean or what?

thank you very much

It seems that you are referring to the replacement of the word „Pleiadeans“ by „Plejaren“. The Plejaren call themselves just as their home system: Plejaren (read explanation for the second question above).

Earthling

Billy: What is your current assessment regarding the WW3 prophecies, beginning in the next target dates of November 2010 or 2011?

Prophecies can be changed, depending on the thoughts and actions of the human beings.

and, if possible, your opinion of the new female prime minister of Israel, Tzipi Livni?

She’s a power-hungry woman, and a religious and people-directed racist (= a racist regarding races, but also regarding other peoples).

(Note by CF: And as a fierce supporter of the recent shameful Gaza war, she’s also a warmonger. Since starting a war and supporting warlike-activities is always a crime against humanity and Creation’s laws and recommendations, it is up to each human being to assess the situation and the guilt of the persons involved.)

Syn

Hello Billy,

Talking about the current world events, there is riots breaking out in many countries due to the financial crisis and people waking up and realizing what the governments are doing. Is this the beggining of our revolution? Will this be our turning point to let government control our lives or will we the people prevail and defeat the ever increasing tyranical governments. Also sorry to ask so much but im very concerned. If the people defeat the government would this be an excellent time to bring in jacque frescos idea into view to prevent future elitism and government control, or will we be forced to live with money despite the enormous victory??

PS. Jacque Fresco ideas are based on resource system rather then monetary system. He believes that everyone should be equal and have equal access. It is similar to the P's system where they can simply ask and they shall receive but only if they have a resonsibility for it.
http://www.thevenusproject.com

-Gerald Massey

Progress is occurring very slowly, and there is a very long way to go until that time in remote future when money will not play a role anymore. Hundreds of years will pass until that state of evolution will be attained.

(Note by CF: The Venus project looks promising. However, they are looking through some kind of rose-coloured spectacles when they claim that „Earth is abundant with plentiful resources“. Anyone who is proposing ideas to solve the big problems of our time and simultaneously is not blaming the overpopulation catastrophe as the capital problem, can be compared to a person who is pouring water into the ocean. The goal of replacing the monetary system by a resources-based system has some promising aspects, though.)

Thomas

Hello Mr Meier and happy holidays. My question refers specifically to the level of existence that a human being attains when they become a pure spirit form such as in the Arahat Athersata and Petale levels. What I would like to know exactly is how the human being (or whatever you would call someone at that level of existence) processes information without having a physical brain? I understand that at that level of existence, perception is more direct since the spirit form and consciousness of that level can directly access anywhere in the universe. My question is more about how the person at that level processes information in order to continue to be creative when there is no brain to do the "processing." Is there some sort of spiritual equivalent to the brain would be a better way to phrase my question I think...

Thank you.

Thomas

The processes in that spiritual sphere cannot be compared with our material plane.

(Note by CF: Holidays? Billy’s holidays are equivalent to a week’s work of seven days.)

Jamesm

Hello Billy,

I hope you are well in both body and mind.

It is obvious that capitalism has flaws and that the rich get richer while the poor get poorer. What would be a better system or what changes to capitalism would result in greater fairness to all?

I can envision a cap on income and a higher minimum wage and unemployment benefits. This should come with laws to force people into taking any job if they have been on benefits for along time though in order to reduce idleness and avoid people becoming a leech onto others.

Of course in the far future when the cost of living has become negligible, as you have written down, it will not matter.

Many thanks and I wish you a peaceful 2009.

James from Scotland

As has been hinted at before: A system without money would be much fairer than our present system. However, the people are not ready for that, because their thinking is much too materialistic.

However, the prerequisite for any decent solution or change is that there is great decrease of human population numbers on this planet.

Marcela

I want to wish a great and successful 2009 to the SSSC members and everybody that works so hard for the FIGU web site.

I have received your brochure regarding “Overpopulation and Discrimination Against Women” and I read that women should be free to decide how many children to have or terminate pregnancies as a way of birth control, which I am absolutely in agreement with. It makes sense to me that within the first 21 days after conception, the embryo is not a human being yet, for it has no spirit; therefore, women who face an unwanted pregnancy should be assisted to terminate their pregnancies. However, I was wondering... Is there any other reason why pregnancy termination could take place after the 21st day of conception? Or, would this be the murder of a human being with no exception? I meant to say that women should be free to decide if they want to have one, two or three children, but no more than that. I was referring to the case of women that are not permitted access to birth control and are almost “forced to conceive children” as a way of life.

I feel very grateful for being able to ask questions once again, Salome.

There exist many reasons why an abortion is not murder, e.g. if the mother’s life is in danger; if the mother-to-be is not capable to raise the child; if the child is the result of rape; if the embryo or foetus has some defect; if worldwide measures against overpopulation are in force; etc. (even if the foetus is older than 21 days).

But there also exist reasons when an abortion is murder and a crime; e.g. if parents want a boy instead of a girl, or if abortion is deliberately used as a contraceptive precaution when contraceptives like condoms or the pill were easily available; etc.

(Note by CF: I suggest that you also read my article from which you also may get some answers.It is published here:
http://us.figu.org/portal/SocialIssues/PopulationGrowthWithoutLimit/tabid/148/Default.aspx)

Corey

was Desom beautiful and what color(s) was it?

Corey

Just as here on Earth in the middle ages.

(Note by CF: Billy was viewing that world through the screens of the beamship.)

Lonnie

Dear Billy,

I hope all is well with you and your family. I asked this question to the moderators on the forum but they could not answer. I know this may be be kind of lengthy, but I am sure you know this.

I am a number 8 Leo, since I was born on August 17. My understanding is that being born a number 8 means "A hard life, something to work out." And the Leo personality characteristics are:

Will to Create
Self Assuredness
Self Confidence
Action
Sexual Urge.

Could you or Christian outline what the other numbers mean and what the other astrological personality characteristics are? I think this may be helpful in understanding others better. Also, If I may ask, as a number 8 Leo, If I don't learn certain important lessons in this life does that mean I will be born a number 8 Leo again in the next life? Thank you for your answers, they are very helpful.

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

You should not put too much importance into that number(s). Numerology is just a hint on those things that could be, or those we could do something about. Numerology is not equal to determination. It is a means to understand some „things“.
The human beings have a free will which is „higher“ than any numerical value (or horoscope). It’s in the hands of the individual to decide which way one has to go, or wants to go, etc.

J_rod7

Best Greetings Billy, and to All Core Group - Salome

It seems that Some people are advancing faster in both the physical-material-Science Knowledge and together with a faster growth in the Spiritual Evolution (With our Thanks to You).

I am thinking that Human Beings at higher values on the scale of Evolution, must move on (or migrate) at some point to another Earth, or planet, or dimension appropriate for the frequency value of the Spirit.

Will such people, who by virtue of greater Evolutionary values, continue to reincarnate among the average materialistic Humans now on Earth?

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Physical-material-science knowledge advancement and spiritual evolution are linked with each other.

There will be hundreds and hundreds of years until the first „spiritually advanced“ human beings will leave Earth for another system. Until that time in the future their spirit forms will continue to reincarnate here on Earth, as on small part of terrestrial humankind.

Mike

Dear Billy, sincerest wishes for your good health and happiness.

On pages 7 & 8 of Guido’s book; ”And Still They Fly”, it mentions advanced human beings that are not entirely physical from a region in the Andromeda galaxy called the “Nabulanians”, that visited Earth in 1979. As stated in the book, these advanced humans stayed in the vicinity of the Earth for a number of months to fulfil a very special mission.
If you are permitted to give details at this time can you please elaborate on what that special mission was and was it successfully completed by the Nabulanians?

Salome
Mike

They were representatives (Beauftragte) from the High Council and had the task to „see“ (analyse) what the Plejaren were doing and what they had achieved.

As can be seen today: they were successful.

Cpl

Dear Billy,

I am not a Christian, neither am I generally interested in the Bible as there are obviously so many mistranslations and misrepresentations therein, but I am interested in dreams and what they signify, and:

In Daniel 2 wherein Daniel interprets Nebuchadnezzar's dream of the image representing the kingdoms of earth, it says "...the stone was cut out of the mountains without hands, and that it break in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold..." and that the "stone smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and break them into pieces." The feet are the last and fifth kingdom Nebuchadnezzar saw signifying the days of the last kings [of the kingdom of iron mixed with clay, our present kingdom of many kings, CPL].

It also says, that the "...God of heaven [perhaps signifying the Plejaren, CPL] set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever."

It continues in Dan 2. 35: "Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth."

I read recently something by one of the Plejaren in which it was said that what you are doing is...and I can't remember exactly the wording, but it reminded me distinctly of these verses in Daniel. Maybe it was something like: the work you are doing is like a small stone but will become like a great mountain that fills the earth in the future and/or will prevail forever as a guide for humanity.

This is my own paraphrasing as my Word files are all currently disabled so I'm unable to check and confirm the actual wording I saved.

You are working in the mountains of Switzerland and what you are doing now could be perceived as a little stone or Goblet of Truth that one day may lead to a changing of the world. So my question is: "Is what you and the Plejaren are doing at this time the beginning of the fulfillment of this old prophecy by Daniel as he interpreted Nebuchadnezzar's dream? Are the works of the prophet at this time signified by the stone that comes out of the mountain?

Thank you, Billy.

Peace and good health be with you.

Chris

Those symbolic visions have absolutely nothing to do with our present mission.

Savio

Dear Billy

Happy new year

I am grateful for all your valuable answers provided during the past years.

My following question was triggered by a book mentioned by Wendelle Stevens: "In God's Name" by David Yallop.

According to Semjase that Pope Paul VI was poisoned and replaced with a look-alike unnoticed for many years.

Would it means that the one that you have witnessed the murder within a beamship was the "look-alike"?

According to the book "In God's Name" Pope Paul VI was in intensive care and with people around him within his last 24 hours, if this was true, the Pope would not be served with tea or was unable to drink tea because he was unconscious.

Can you give us some details around the death of Pope Paul VI?

Salome

Savio

Billy only saw the Pope dying, but he did not witness the criminal who was applying the poison.

Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

Now just to comment on something regarding the final removal of the MIBs along with all traces of their being ancient artifacts existing on Mars by the Siriun ETs back in 2006.

I've been giving this a lot of thought lately, and I feel the Siriuns did the right thing along with making the right decisions in removing all traces of these ancient artifacts, because I think this would also prevent any secret service group from any one country in getting their hands on it first, who likely would have destroyed the truth themselves as they enforce further their UFO cover-ups of the truth here on Earth. However, a friend of mine has also warned me that ETs removing to much supporting evidence which supports the truth of your communications with ET forms of life, can actually cause harm to the over-all mission of FIGU in pushing it into a more religious direction, rather then allowing Earth human beings from discovering certain truths for themselves as confirmations, relating to humanities ancient past.

The good news of course being that the MIBs will no longer be standing in the way of any furhter UFO disclosures if and when this happens.

Therefore it would seem to me that the Siriun ETs are not quite finished here yet in what they may have to do. This is because I suspect the MIBs may have played a large part in not only influencing the UFO cover up in various countries, but also regarding the Xenophobia initiated by global secret service groups, aimed at instilling the fear of ETs into the world populace.

So if the Siriun ETs want to eliminate all of the past influence of the MIBs done here on Earth, then I think they are going to have to help initiate like a UFO disclosure themselves. Something that would be just enough, which the mass media could not avoid, which would also be harmless enough to capture people's interest in UFOs, such as like an appearance of large UFOs that appear all over the world for about 30 minutes and then disappear again, like that which has happened over Mexico city. And then sometime after that, they can initiate contact with small groups of selected individuals, who would take them seriously, which over time can work itself towards an open public contact. They can contact Richard C Hoagland, who has dedicated a good portion of his life to the investigation of the monuments on Mars which are now no longer there.

And then there is the ancient manipulation of our genes. I think we need the Siriuns ET's help to finally undo and correct the problem since this had involved ancient MIB creator overlords, but the general populace I think also needs to become more aware of the problem before it can ever be corrected. It would appear as though this ancient gene manipulation is partly responsible for the development of various confusions and mental illnesses in people's thinking here on Earth, such as Psychosis to schizophrenia which for some reason appears to be present to some degree in the vast majority of the earth human population with impaired reason.

SO my question is, would you or someone be able to bring all this to the Siriun ETs attention so that they can finish helping to correct all which has being manipulated by the MIBs to us here on Earth?

May 2009 be a good one for you and everyone else.

James Truthseeker

Such thoughts are on the same silly level as all of those people who are blaming today’s Germans of the crimes that the Nazis did during WWII and before.

The Sirians of today are not responsible for the actions that were done thousands of years ago by their ancestors.

The genetic manipulation must be corrected by our scientists, through our own research.

Newinitiation

Dear Billy

I wonder what it is about the truth that idiots are so tempted to distort it, falsify it, claim it as their own or simply rip it to shreds.
What is it about the truth can't they understand.
It seizes to amaze me of the level of imbecility, childishness, foolishness and idiocy displayed by my fellow human beings when it comes to the truth and many others.

My question is, is there a certain aspect, frequencies, oscillations, vibrations or measures contained in the ideas of the truth that is incompatible with certain heads and psyche of people that the only escape or coping mechanism is to simply resort to such infantile actions for them to deal with them?

All the best and good health to you and everyone in the new year.

Matt Lee

No, it is not the vibrations etc., but superior attitude, misuse of power, the whole depraved attitude and direction of thoughts of those with a degenerative behaviour.
But of course, from one’s attitude and thoughts etc. result vibrations, because thoughts are energy = vibrations. And vibrations may have an influence on other people.

(Note by CF: Ignorance and aversion to truth may also be traced back to religious delusion, i.e. religious illness, which itself is linked to malfunctions in two regions of the human brain.)

Scott

Post Number: 1685
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. Brian RQ1:

Dear Billy,

In your opinion, does the war like actions coming from Israel at all justified, or is it all planned to seem that they are defending themselves against the Gaza fanatics sending rockets into Israel?

Thank you,

Brian

2. Creational RQ2:

Dear Billy,

In reviewing FIGU’s material, the focal point of social issues is Overpopulation and a crusade against it has been emphasized and further planned; assessing that the majority of humanity’s challenges may be stemming from this madness.
However, delving deeper into the material, there seem to be indications that due to the ancient genetic manipulation by the Serians, even when wars/disasters reduced the populous; the aggressive behavior caused it to repeatedly grow back out of control like a vicious cycle. Without fixing the original cause, the control of symptoms may only be short lived. (There is evident of uncertainty between forum members on the years in which the gene was discovered, yet misunderstood.)

For the purpose of clarity, would you please summarize and further elaborate the merit of the apparent emphasis on overpopulation versus a crusade against restriction in genetic science?

Love,

Zhila

3. patm RQ3:

Hello Billy. Will you please provide us with a map or chart identifying locations; so that we can start building global SSSCs to your specifications? Thanks.

Patm

4. Elreyjr RQ4:

Hello Billy. TJ got burned 6-18-74 during a raid in a Lebanese camp by Israel as confirmed by the P's. What did Israel earn from it and from the ultimate death of Mr. Rashid? Is there a connection to the present conflict in Gaza to this incident and if there is; how? Thank You.

JS

5. Techieatwork OQ5:

Hi, Billy.

It urges to me since I was 6 years old, to fly to the stars. I have now learned the small basics of anti-gravity. I know big nations are doing flying disks since around the 40s. I also know they can shoot them down using beam guns since around 1991, which may explain why your friends had to stop coming to meet you.

I think it is in PRO of the normal cause of evolution that I continue working on my flying apparatus.

The question is: Is anything cosmical going to affect earth or humans around 2012 as many pseudo scientific are proclaiming? Or will Earth just continue spinning as normal?

Salome,

Carlos
PS: I hope Americans stop playing with HAARP.

6. Carolynmoss OQ6:

In the 23rd contact, line 75, (Message from the pleiades)Semjase says "our races are monogamous..."
How then are the plejarens also described as polygamous, having multiple wives in the later contact notes published on the web and in Guido Moosebrugger's books,And Still They Fly, pg 13 Quetzal's "four pretty wives..."
I have not found an explanation elsewhere, and this is a huge discrepancy. Please explain.

7. Phenix RQ7:

Dear Sir,

Compared to Bush, President Obama seems to be at least more honest, and with some good intentions So far; so, is it possible for you to please inspire him? By that, I mean; would you be able to send him impulses, when needed?

Thank you - and stay well!"

Adam

Norm

Post Number: 1227
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, When the Sirians removed the MIB from Mars why was it necessary to remove all the ancient artifacts. I feel that will hurt the earth humans search for evidence of life on Mars & other worlds. I feel like the Sirians by doing this are trying to hide themselves from us. And I remember reading some of yours notes that stated we will make discoveries on Mars that will lead future Earth Human to Sirius. Now that will not happen.
My Website

Marcela

Post Number: 94
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The information about abortion is very informative; it really clears a lot of misconceptions that people have, and I agree with you both.

In this opportunity I wanted to express many thanks for making the “Kelch der Wahrheit” available on line; also, many thanks to the Plejarens and the Federation, who assisted you in bringing the truth to our home Earth. I have a very simple question :-)

What is the Providence?
Salome

Gib_niner

Post Number: 41
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello billy,

I found the article in relation to How - the mental fluidal forces enter the cells and organs - to be very informative. It mentions more than once about how most everything is an information exchange of sorts...well was thinking about how this corresponds to astrology - and that depending on how the stars and planets are aligned - also we (us humans) are furher subject to information transmitions - that like a radio we inevitably pick up.

anyway my question is this - i think i can remember reading in your information that it is possible to not be so subject to the varying transits and progessions of astrology - but how is it this possible? - to lessen or counteract the effects of them - ie to make it so that we are not so much so at the mercy of them as would normally be the case. and in using the analogy of the radio reciever - is it all possible to just turn it off - or is it the case instead that we must in the end endure what is on the way in order then for certain life lessons to be then learned.

( i guess the ending of the question there implies that these transits are a necessary feature in lfe - and that i imagine even very difficult and painful transits ultimately can have a positive effect - but to just to try to be specific - if is the case that they are particularly severe transits - is there a means to turn/tone them down so that the severity of the experience might be lessoned - if for even only a small degree?!

just that from my own study of astrology - with respect to some of these difficult transits - there is nearly always going to be a tough ride ahead. and sometimes painful to say the least.)

ok saalome.

Earthling

Post Number: 176
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, Do you bother looking into your own personal future for this lifetime (or have you in the past); to see what lies in store for Billy Meier, or do you prefer not to know whats coming or that it is unnecessary to know, that some things are better left unknown?

Borthwey

Post Number: 64
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:

What will determinate our ability as Humanity, as governments and as individuals, to have contact with extraterrestrials?

David

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page