Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 28, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through March 28, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 424
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meditation can quiet an unbalanced brain. By adjusting the hemispheres of the brain to neutral, peace is created and the head has an easier time seeking logical and rational conversation. Peace.

Also being color blind... when my hemispheres are more balanced... I can see colors correctly.

Jbarreto

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

{OOPS!!! Real Sorry Moderator there were incorrect HTML formatting closing brackets lacking and missing colours. Please use this one to post only and delete the previous one.

Dear Adam (Phenix),

Ref.: Your posting above,
Phenix
Post Number: 252

Adam, I have truly much respect and appreciation to your effort in honesty and sincerity. With human beings like you Adam yes I do have respect and patience and truly feel a enormous pleasure and joyfulness in stretching my hands and my heart to help and I will always have and feel it and do it with much pleasure.

Now the same is not true in this regards when it deals with certain persons... more I will/must not go further.

Here below are my suggestions/corrections to your translations of the passages of the Book OM in accordance to your previous posting above therefore Post Number: 252.

Adam, the words in the passages of the Book OM give emphasis to the present situation of misery which our Planet Earth is living now.

Therefore while translating from German into any
language it must be taken in consideration (and paid the due attention Behold Planet Earth!!) that the Prophet was/is directing his advices precisely towards to these human beings who are now seeing with their very eyes everything happen in such a fast way that now they are IN TRUTH in great fear and dread inside themselves of the (present) future – so to speak.

I then hope you will understand my considerations in this regards when I´ve changed, corrected it (corrected ?? WHO am I to say that I am able to correct things I cannot. ).

Now some human beings are indeed, in truth, truly, in real veracity beginning to tremble inside and their legs will melt like butter and their heart feeling the distress as it is written in some ancient scriptures (albeit falsified). The horror is truly knocking at the door...

So there is goes then...

Excerpts from the Book of Books The Book OM – Kanon/Canon 26

Translations into English language made by Adam (please refer to his previous posting above) and suggestions for improvement/betterment of the passages indicated in blue made by José Barreto Silva.

OM 26:49

So höret denn, wenn ich rufe, ihr Menschen der Erde, höret und lauschet meinem Wort, und weigert euch nicht meine Hand zu greifen, die ich euch da recke zur Hilfe, doch wahrlich, viele von euch missachten sie.

Thus hear then, when I call; you, human beings of the Earth, hear and listen to my word, and do not refuse to grab my hand, which I stretch to you for help , yet truly, many of you despise it.

OM 26:50

Wahrlich, ich bin euer Prophet, doch ihr lasset fahren all meinen Rat, denn ihr wollet eure eigens erzeugte Strafe erleiden, wie ich das euch belehret habe.

Truly, I am your Prophet, but you let go all my advice, because you want to suffer your specifically created punishment , as I had taught it to you.

OM 26:51

Wisset aber, dass in mir ist für euch Traurigkeit und Trübsal, so ich nicht über euch lachen kann und nicht spotten, wenn das böse Unglück über euch kommet, das ich euch offenbaret habe, und über das ihr in euch heimlich denket und es fürchtet.

Know however, that there is sadness and sorrow in me for you, thus I cannot laugh at you and not make fun of it , when the evil misfortune comes upon you, which I have revealed to you, and about which, you, secretly, within yourself, think and which you fear.

OM 26:52

Also werdet ihr meiner Worte bedenken, wenn es über euch kommet wie ein Sturm, wie ihr heimlich fürchtet.

Thus, you shall consider my words, when the evil misfortune comes upon you like a storm, as you secretly fear it.

OM 26:53

Und euer Unglück wird sein wie ein Unwetter ohne Ende, wenn über euch kommen Angst und Not, Furcht, Elend, Schrecken und Entsetzen.

And your misfortune shall be like a thunderstorm without end, when over you come anxiety and distress , fear, misery, dread, misery, fright and horror.

OM 26:54

Zu dieser Stunde werdet ihr nach mir rufen, aber ich werde nicht antworten, und so ihr nach mir suchet, so also werdet ihr mich nicht finden, und also werde ich euch nicht helfend sein können, weshalben ihr dann den weg zum Gerechten selbst finden müsset, so euch das noch gelingen kann.

At this hour you will call after me, but I will not answer, and so you seek after me, so therefore you will not find me, and \thus I will not be able to help you; \wherefore
you must then find \on your own
the way towards the \Righteous ones
, if you were still to succeed in doing so.

OM 26:55

Und so werden gross für euch sein die Not und die Trübsal zu jener Stunde, weil ihr hasset die Lehre und nicht truget in euch Ehrfurcht und Respekt vor dem Leben und vor der Erfüllung der Gesetze und Gebote der Schöpfung.

And so at that hour, the misery and the sorrow will be big for you, because you hate the Teachings and do not carry in you reverence and respect for life and for the fulfillment of the laws and recommendations *** of Creation.

***}}
Note and translation below by J.B.S:

German Notes:
Gebot = Ersuchen, Appell, Empfehlung. Darf im Englischen nicht mit "commandment" übersetzt werden, sondern mit "recommendation"

German Description:

Gebote sind handlungsmässige Empfehlungen.

Please see FIGU´s glossary here:
http://dict.figu.org/node/137

Gebot = request, appeal , recommendation
The word Gebot shall not be translated with “commandment” but with the word "recommendation"

German Description:Geboten are action-related recommendations.

English Translation: recommendation(s)

End of notes about the word Gebot.

OM 26:56

Und ich kann euch in eurer schweren Zeit und Stunde nicht helfen, denn ihr wollet meine Ratgebung nicht, und ihr habet mich gelästert und verfolget und nicht anerkennet, so ich noch unter euch ward und euch wegweisend ward und euch hätte helfend sein können.

And I cannot help you in your times and hours of difficulty, because you do not want my advices, and you have vilified and persecuted me and did not accept/acknowledge me , thus at the time when I was still among you and pointing you the way and could have helped you.

All corrections/suggestions indicated in blue all made by José Barreto Silva.

Salome Always,
Switzerland
BrazilianJB
José Barreto Silva
Brazilian guy.

The Times They Are A-Changin'
Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone.
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

Bob Dylan,
That which glitters is born for the moment;
The genuine remains intact for future days.
von Goethe

Phenix

Post Number: 254
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to you all, moderators and fellow students der Geisteslehre des Herrn Meier.

Thank you for your time, your correction and your suggestions, José Barreto Silva.
My translation shall definitely be better next time - Übung macht den Meister, nicht wahr?!:-)

Hopefully the context, in which we currently think and act - and which SHOULD be in the background of our future thoughts and actions - is now clear to everyone.
We indeed need to stand up.

Salome,
Adam.

J_rod7

Post Number: 726
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Love and Peace among all on Earth

This is a POSSIBLE Dream, we can make Real on Earth

When we ALL work Together

love

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Christian

Post Number: 185
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, I'm a bit late with my answer to the "Tree of Wisdom" discussion:

Number 873 of Book OM, KANON 31, really refers to a real tree, and is not just a metaphor:

873. Der Baum dieser Art stehet aber nur hier und einmal auf der Erde, so er nirgendswo mehr wachset an einem anderen Orte.

873. But the tree of this type stands only here and once (= only this single plant) on Earth,
thus it does not grow at any other place.

The fruits of that tree of extraterrestrial origin had a consciousness-expanding effect. The tree existed for several hundred years, but since it was of one sex only (like kiwi plants; "einhäusig/monözisch" is the term in German) it could not be reproduced and died.

BTW: Billy has decided to start explaining all those passages in the OM that could be misunderstood (like he did with "Kelch der Wahrheit"). Since the OM has been written in an ancient style and many words had a different meaning in ancient times, there will be much to be explained, especially regarding the many sayings of wisdom.

Christian

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou Christian and thankyou Billy

John

Earthling

Post Number: 221
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 03:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators, why did you see fit not to post my response to that little stubborn, hard-headed, rotten egg white, prick Jose's (comment deleted by moderator) noxious, obnoxious and uninstigated comment about me? Who gave the mandate to that little megalomaniacal evangelista to go around nitpicking on fellow forum members?

In your Rules and "Netiquette" section, it is written:

When writing your messages, please use the same courtesy that you would show when speaking face-to-face with someone. Flames, insults, and personal attacks will not be tolerated. It's fine to disagree strongly with opinions, ideas, and facts, but always with respect for the other person.

I see no respect in his comment for me or Bob. Why does hard headed, stubborn, rotten egg white in the head, little prick Jose, not have to abide by your netiquette rules? Is he above the law, like Bush & Cheney, because he does work for the mission and has known top dog Billy Meier for 8 years, as he has boasted? Do you have different rules for such insiders as does every corrupt organization and country on this corruption plagued planet?

Earthling,

I did not see the line directed to you, because there was so much posted in a short time, and it is easy to overlook every single comment. Granted Jose, is passionate in his defense of this discussion, but his comments were not directed to be vindictive or malicious, but rather in my opinion, out of frustration that something which appeared to be obvious and true could be simply dismissed as a metaphor, or something completely different than how it was intended. As you have by now read by Christian’s recent post, the tree was real. In your response above you have called Billy Meier a dog and compared Jose to Bush & Cheney. You have also intimated that FIGU is a corrupt organization and that it caters to certain individuals in some sort of pecking order based on how long they have known Billy. Perhaps you are the one who needs to re-read the rules concerning Netiquette and show a little respect towards Billy and others who work for FIGU. Maybe you need to ask yourself why you are reacting so strongly to Jose comments?

Scott

Jbarreto

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OOPS! Moderators this one is the correct one. Disconsider please the previous one posted without intention - I clicked the wrong button before correcting it do not post it then but use this one.

Dearest Christian Frehner and dear Scott,

Ref.: The Tree of Life

I think these words above as written by Herrn Christian Frehner puts a final Period to this discussion above about the TRUE TREE - exactly as I have been affirming in truth as it was taught to me by Herr Billy Meier in his true Teachings of Truth, elsewhere, in one of those so many thousands texts he writes to teach to humankind ONY TRUE teachings and NOT METAPHORICAL/SECTARIAN/RELIGIOUS/ESOTERICAL conjectures and suppositions and false interpretations of the words as given in truth by Herr Billy Meier who is a Real Prophet and Herald and Guardian of the Teachings of the Spirit and is not a "hund" as someone called him in public here at this Forum. LOOK in the dictionary to learn what the word "hund" in German Language means because a person here said Herrn Billy Meier is a "hochhund" so to speak and he is NOT!

Thank you for your help with your answer with this - for me - very important issue. Because I am not an "evangelical" instead I am a True friend of Truth and I do not make distortions and neither I ever tried to put FALSE words into the words of the Book of the Books - The Book OM as it was written by the TRUE Prophet Herrn Edward Albert Meier.

Please say thank you to Herrn Billy Meier and also that soon I will send to FIGU the whole translation of:

Was für das Dritte Jahrtausend prophetisch und voraussagend umfassend kundzugeben ist … von Billy. This one is 99,99 perfect translation of mine dedicated to Real Truth with Hard/Tough words directed towards the whole humanlkind for the human beings to WAKE UP!!.

Dear Scott,

Thank you for your kind words my dear friend. I KNOW you by your - so to speak - very "ancient" postings here at this FORUM when I started to post here in year 2000 more or less and you at that time was only an user , a member of the Forum like many others here and now is a moderator of this Forum. Thank you for your kind words. I really did not have the intention to offend anybody and besides I never had seen someone call my dear friend Billy Meier - who himself with is own hands and as sign of good friendship with me for all these years gave to me - as gift of true friendship - this Book OM he gave it to me a gift I will keep with me as long as I live in this world. Not to mention other books which he sends to me also as I am a student of the Teachings of the Spirit honorary member of it - Also gave to me as a gift of friendship by Billy Meier himself. I do have much much respect towards him and prefer do die than to call him like "people" here called him a dog in public.

The own name of the "people" in question shows all "Earthling" an earthly thing, a material thing an Earthling/earthly thing which has nothing at all to "Geistesding then if one can understand here the true metaphor literally.

For you to learn to be Wise ones and to have RESPECT for other human beings (I DO NOT use the english word "people" because the word "people" true origins means "eaters of carry on" in German language IT IS TRUE because Billy taught this to me in his TRUE Teachings of the Spirit) and also for you not to TRANSLATE in a wrong form the texts from German into English. Translate BUT translate it CORRECTLY!!!

So it is
José Barreto Silva

and this person said in self-delusion:

Phi_spiral
Post Number: 423

"...Hello Jose

I have examined the relevant passages which you cited that led you to believe the tree of wisdom was a literally real botanical tree and I remain convinced otherwise that it is indeed a metaphor]. I will share my explanations with you and the forum as to why, after I have read a bit more and had time to compose my thoughts, which should be in the near future. At that time I will also post the relevant passages in German and English for all to examine. Meanwhile, I ask everyone to withhold judgment on the matter until after they have read my post and I thank you for your patience.

Regards
Bob

And Christian Frehner and Billy Meier said:

Christian
Post Number: 185

Sorry, I'm a bit late with my answer to the "Tree of Wisdom" discussion:

Number 873 of Book OM, KANON 31, really refers to a real tree, and is not just a metaphor:

873. Der Baum dieser Art stehet aber nur hier und einmal auf der Erde, so er nirgendswo mehr wachset an einem anderen Orte.

873. But the tree of this type stands only here and once (= only this single plant) on Earth,thus it does not grow at any other place.

The fruits of that tree of extraterrestrial origin had a consciousness-expanding effect. The tree existed for several hundred years, but since it was of one sex only (like kiwi plants; "einhäusig/monözisch" is the term in German) it could not be reproduced and died.

BTW: Billy has decided to start explaining all those passages in the OM that could be misunderstood (like he did with "Kelch der Wahrheit"). Since the OM has been written in an ancient style and many words had a different meaning in ancient times, there will be much to be explained, especially regarding the many sayings of wisdom.

Christian

von Goethe

Phenix

Post Number: 258
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to all,

Member Earthling,
Your choice of words in post 221 has been particularly poor and ill-inspired.
One may completely disagree with the Teachings and the ideas of Herr Meier and the way things are being done at FIGU and one is free to formulate her/his stance against these Teachings, ideas and methods in the harshest of fashions in this forum. We all know and appreciate that.
The person of Herr Meier self must be kept out of this - as in any other mature and responsible discussion, dialogue, shock of views, even battle of conceptions.
Besides, even if we make abstraction of all, Herr Meier remains a kind and caring gentleman, old enough to be a grandfather for many of us. This alone is a reason to pay him due respect, as a person.

You owe some excuses to this forum, member Earthling.

Salome,

Adam.

Paarth

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, nobody is gonna mess with that gentleman again. My goodness, I am tempted to ask Billy in the questions section whether this kind of behavior and inflammatory reaction that seems to be meant to publicly humiliate other human beings REGARDLESS IF THEY ARE RIGHT OR WRONG is worth supporting. I guess what I mean is, could there possibly be a more tactful and pleasant and EFFECTIVE way to go about informing one another about the truth? I really don't know. After all, all of us here feel a certain bond, regardless of how much we have contributed to the mission in whatever terms, simply because we all share a passion for truth and learning of the truth from the phenomenal existence of the teachings of the spirit and other works of creation. Granted full well the personal hardwork and sacrifice of ALL those involved in the mission is never unappreciated.

In any case, very interesting discussion regarding the existence of a Tree of Wisdom. I'm sure many many human beings will benefit from ongoing and future translations of these absolutely beautiful teachings and saying from OM and other works. An absolute treasure for all of us.

Regards,
Paarth

J_rod7

Post Number: 732
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Parth, Warmest greetings to All,

[ "...this kind of behavior and inflammatory reaction that seems to be meant to publicly humiliate other human beings REGARDLESS IF THEY ARE RIGHT OR WRONG is worth supporting. I guess what I mean is, could there possibly be a more tactful and pleasant and EFFECTIVE way to go about informing one another about the truth?" ] ---

--- Yes, agreed, there certainly are more tactful and respectful ways to disagree ( or agree to disagree ). All of this has devolved to a low form of 'infighting,' most unseemly.

I don't think Billy is interested to see such 'squabbling" and dissension "among the troops." And Troops we really are, 'soldiers' on the front lines of truth. True soldiers look out for each other, protect each other's backs on the 'field of battle.'

Seekers of Truth do not conduct themselves in this manner. C'mon guys, get over it.!!!

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Desiderata (Desirable and Vital Items)

[ "Pay heed to love, for it is the essence of Creation, of human beings and of life.

"Pay heed to peace, for it is the assurance of all positive development and unrestricted evolution.

"Pay heed to harmony, for therein lies the equilibrium of every thought, feeling, deed and everything else.

"Do not allow yourself to be rushed by the din, burdens or bustle of daily living, but remain always composed under every circumstance life presents.

"Seek tranquility, peace, love and freedom - each is a valuable element of harmony.

"Allot some time every day to finding tranquility, for it affords you respite and time to contemplate.

"Practice getting along well with everyone but do not lose yourself in the process and always remain within the limits of your ability.

"Always respect your fellowmen as fellow human beings, although they may have dispositions that differ from yours; indeed, even the worst among them is a creation of Creation, hence, everyone is just like you - a human being." ]
-- Billy

-- Source: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Desiderata_%28Desirable_and_Vital_Items%29

Can it be said more plainly than these words from Billy?

In Peace - In Truth - Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Earthling

Post Number: 222
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott: Being right or wrong is irrelevant in ones tone to another. Does being right make another above others, better or in a position to call one names out of their resultant frustration from a jeuvenile need to be right and acknowledged as being correct? Not in my book.

Top Dog is an expression meaning numero uno in an organization, skill, art, etc. I was not calling Billy a canine.

I was not comparing Jose to Bush/Cheney. I was asking why Jose, the FIGU insider gets away with abrasive name calling, searching forum posts to find incriminating evidence to verbally assualt forum participants, and yet his comments get through. Yet when I, a non FIGU insider respond to his snarky comments, mine end up in the trash can.

Now I understand you missed his ever so cute line, because you cannot read everything. So everything Jose writes, gets automatic approval. I see. Therefore I withdraw any corruption allegations.

Earthling

Post Number: 223
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For all this gang tackling hubbub over the expression 'top dog', you can all cool your jets. Obviously the expression was too street, too slang for this English forum and in particular for those whose association with Billy, a self described human being, elevate themselves and sling their oh so clever, I am so impressed, intellectually carved insults at what they refer to, sneeringly and self-aggrandizingly, as "people".

I know this expression is not German, the language of the Gods, and so why should one waste their time with expressions of mere "people".

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/top%20dog

top dog
 
–noun
1. a person, group, or nation that has acquired a position of highest authority.
2. the winner of a competition or rivalry; champion: He was determined to be top dog at the swimming meet.

Schantz

Post Number: 38
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

I don't have a dog in this fight, but you were first in the name calling of Jose in your post # 219. He had never addressed you and you called him hard headed and stubborn in your post # 219. You are now criticizing him for something you started. I don't understand your logic and I don't understand why you are so defensive when you verbally attacked him first. This is a perfect example of cause and effect. Like I said, I'm not taking sides, but what did you expect from Jose when you put into writing on a public forum that he is hard headed and stubborn.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 140
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"you insulted me not when you called me that word but only when you capitalized the letter B ."

of course that's not a quote , but i sense that hypersensitivity runs rampant here.

"getting over it " seems to be the best wisdom of all . forgive me if it's not in any book , if it is , i can't find it .

Paarth , if you are referring to me , and our interchange , i do apologize , without additional values attributed to it .

I can see how Jose's abrasive posts seems like a form of entitlement ; if anyone should be able to control his emotions , should it be him ?

Actually , even Billy has expressed anger .

As far as I'm concerned , and i really ,really am , rock on Jose . And thank you for stepping up and being an great example for us .

can we all be friends again ?

i hope so .

so , to everyone who needs to hear it , man the hell up !!!!!

marky

Earthling

Post Number: 224
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz, I did not attack him, first. I suggested for his relentless name calling towards Bob, that perhaps he was as he accused Bob. Good for Bob that he did not seem to care much. My comment got him to doing some forum research on me and making some comment which I did not just let go. I could have (like Bob), but didn't.

Then, he jumped on an expression after Scott rebuked me, also misunderstanding the actual meaning of that expression. Yet, he is very diligent about getting all of Billy's translations absolutely correct. Like a hound, he dug into that bone of an expression, and extracted all the marrow possible using Billy's borrowed style.

This is over as far as I'm concerned barring further comments.

Jbarreto

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthlking,

Peace777

Please, relax and have a good time here.

So forget all these misunderstandings and excuse/sorry me if I was rude towards you.

We do not know each other and you do not know me either because I´ve used - before - here at the Forum and elsewhere all over the web - a myriad of other nicks for (TRUE life threats towards my whole family and myself) safety reasons but no more hide behind nicks because The Evil must be confronted FACE to FACE and now I use my full REAL true name for all to see. Hards Words of truth really hurt certain people out there of an Dark Order.

We all are rowing in the same boat here Kamerad and WE are on the same side in this Front so to speak.

Therefore no "friendly fire" so to speak because we can hurt each other unaware of it.

Then let us row together otherwise we all fall into the same Dark Abyss of Sorrows and Sadness altogether at the same time.You feel hurt and I feel hurt then.

Peace777

Keep your head up Earthling and let us go straight ahead Kamerad Earthling then forget everything and and let us learn together.

Yes, like a hound (in a good true metaphorical sense) I go into the marrow so to speak therefore in this sense I am really stubborn and being such I was able to understand better this so difficult a language which is German language all by myself.

I am sorry if I have offended you. And Kamerad Earthling use an invisible eraser and erase everything from this chalkboard in your mind and as I said Heads Up and let us follow the Path of the Truth and the Seeking for Truthness.

I hope this issue is over now.

Peace777Peace777
Salome
José Barreto Silva
von Goethe

Creational

Post Number: 262
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear José Barreto Silva,

What an amazingly great post from an amazing new found friend of mine; and what wonderful arts to reflect them.
I love your peace signature.

Welcome back as who you really are; a great contribution to the forum.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Earthling

Post Number: 225
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jose, I appreciate the olive branch gesture. Flare ups happen ... and blow over .. no harm done.

Hlynur_smári

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi forum.

Im new here at this forum and it's only been a couple of months since I found out about "the Billy Meier case"

I've been browsing the forum and for my surprise I saw that many of you've sad that the tapes wich Randy Winters produced back in the day, are full of wrongful and misleading things.

Now since I listened to these tapes for many hours and my head is probably full of untruthful things.

My question is, for a beginner like me, what books should I start with on my truthseeking journey and spiritual learning?

Of course I want to buy all of Billy's books, but in the right order.

Hlynur Smári

saalome

J_rod7

Post Number: 747
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Hlynur Smári

Greetings in Peace to you and All

My recommendation to you is to read first the book: And Still They Fly by Guido Moosbrugger.

This is a good all-round discussion of the mission, the contacts, the teachings, and also includes the Henoch Prophecies.

Also, recommended is the DVD: The Silent Revolution of Truth.

And also suggested are the four-volume set Message From the Pleiades, the Contact Notes. These used to be available as printed books, but now they have been transformed into CDs to run on Computers. You may print several chapters at a time from these CDs to read in your easy chair.

These are all available directly from Michael Horns' website, TheyFly.com. Here is a direct link to the 'Product' page for purchase...:

http://www.theyfly.com/products/products.htm

These will help get some of the "old non-sense" - "untruthful things" cleared out of your mind.
From these materials, the Truth will emerge to your consciousness, and your logical thinking will do the rest.

Welcome aboard, dear friend. Prepare for an exciting journey on your path towards the Truth of Creation.

Saalome
Salome
Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 148
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 11:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Hlynur Smári

Don't worry . Everyone on earth has taken in wrong information . You didn't grow horns and hoofs then , and neither will you by watching those videos .

MC

Markcampbell

Post Number: 153
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Paul ;

To answer your question from another area which closed temporarily , you have it right .

A person's spiritual evolution can be detected by their actions , bearing and thoughts ,etc.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page