Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 05, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through May 05, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Borthwey

Post Number: 86
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phi_Spiral: “You see wisdom to me is something gained through experience coupled with contemplation and knowledge. To simply eat the fruit from a tree and then become wise is completely foreign to my understanding of the spiritual lessons of how a person evolves. And if it only had a stimulating affect to the consciousness, then I think the name is a misnomer and misleading for surely you would still have to go through the other steps to gain actual wisdom albeit you may be temporarily at an advantage.”

Bob, wouldn’t you define eating the fruit as an experience? If the fruit of this tree expanded the consciousness, enabling new perceptions into the Nature of self and of reality, the person would be made wiser as a result.

The cognitions gained through the experience would still have been a result of the person’s own consciousness. He/she would just be experiencing a more aware level of him/herself.

The eventual wisdom-creating consequence of experiencing certain things just stems from the resulting perceptions. But not everyone needs to have the same experiences or to make the same mistakes. Enough insight can prevent any mistake from occurring in the first place.

I think that tree could as well be called “The Tree of Contemplation”. But “Tree of Wisdom” sounds better.
David

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 429
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

The level of wisdom would still be limited then to those experiences or information you had been already exposed to. Just ask yourself in what areas you consider yourself wise and what experiences did you have to go through to get there. Or what information did you have to read. And how much time spent in contemplation or reflection. And do you think you would be “as” wise in those areas without having gone through those experiences. I can’t help but wonder that there was something else going on as well to supplement the process of just eating the fruit alone- a piece of information that may be missing that explains it better which Billy can provide in the next round. For instance, was it used in conjunction with the input of fresh data such as the creational teachings themselves in some format? Also, we know from Billy’s writings that the level of our intelligence is determined by our brain acids. Could these have been affected in any way as well?

Regards
Bob

Bianca

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 05:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,
I am aware of what Billy said about 'brain acids' but i am not able to read the whole material in German. If i remember right, he mentioned somewhere Amino acids and these are the building blocks of protein.(in Aust. many years ago a piece of rock fell to earth and scientists discovered that it contained A-A which is a proof that there is life out there...) SO could it be that our environment food included contribute to the quality of our brain acids or to its demise to some effect? for example: a smoker's brain would be depleted of amino acids/ proteins because of the hundreds of chemicals destroying/clouding the neuro-system?! so, if we took A_A daily wouldn't this help the brain to recover to some degree after quitting?
I also recall Billy mentioning the fact that our Pineal gland has shrunk dramatically from 3 cm to 3 mm and that is because we lost our spiritual abilities.

Edward

Post Number: 1367
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca....

Very well summarized!

Am familiar with your mentioned information, also.

And Billy even mentioning, remembering himself once....as an -amino acid -; as
one of our regular boardees once mentioned, here. And if One could experience
this as Billy did, and even describing the event as being such component,
would indeed have the advantage to record this and which in turn would find
its way, in future times, to the explanation of such early event of existence.

And indeed, a human does need - flora and fauna proteins -, to make his/her
body function properly, as it should. And would indeed, be robbed of its
liveliness when not keeping it in 'balance' with the just mentioned proteins.

And it seems, that there is even a 'size' differential between the brains of a
male and female, as I last watched on a science doc. And not utilizing our
Spiritual abilities would indeed reduce the size of our Pineal Gland; which
would speak for itself! [As well as other brain sections, by not utilizing it
as we should; what was it: we only utilize some 10% of our whole brain
function capabilities! So, One can imagine how small these sections would
stay/be.]

Take for instance our heart; a sportsman has a much 'bigger' heart than one
whom does not sport, for example. It all lays in the utilization of our being,
so to speak. And a diver has much bigger lungs than that of a normal human
whom does not dive. Thus, there is indeed, a relation with the Pineal Gland
reducing itself, in size. And if the just above mentioned cease to practice
their sports, or what ever, the mentioned would also decrease in size volume!

Thus, One can 'build up or break down' the mentioned element, due to what ever
circumstances, which may influence it Positively or Negatively.

Edward.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 431
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca

I have yet to come across any additional information where Billy clarifies the type of acid he is referring to. There are many types of acids that determine how well the brain functions: There are fatty acids, amino acids and nucleic acids such as DNA and RNA. I personally lean toward believing he was referring to a nucleic acid but I don’t know for sure and it would be a good question to ask Billy directly. My point was that there are limits to spiritual development imposed by the physical body itself and explains why the prophet lineage could not be born into just any physical body but one with the necessary genetic architecture.

Regards
Bob

Ramirez

Post Number: 100
Posted on Friday, April 03, 2009 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorta related to the mission.

The peace meditation ..... there is apparently an ongoing organized scientific experiment related to this though it's a healing meditation.

http://www.theintentionexperiment.com/
Cheers.

Bodhran

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2009 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, just come across some glimmer of logic here in the media.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7865332.stm
Salome

Tony.

Bodhran

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, April 13, 2009 - 02:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And again, the BBC is pushing the overpopulation issue. Good for them and Sir David Attenborourgh
Salome

Tony.

Edward

Post Number: 1376
Posted on Thursday, April 16, 2009 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony....

Yes, I watched that one(; on the BBC). Very Wise of Sir Attenbourgh, to come
out with it, and Acknowledge this mentioned fact...of life!

Edward.

Syn

Post Number: 169
Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, i would like you to respond to this. Im curious to see if this aspie man is correct.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/aspie/trueorfalse/horn.html
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Earthling

Post Number: 240
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Syn .. why should Michael reply further to that arrogant fool?

He shouldn't have wasted time with him in the first place. imo, Michael lost his cool with him. If you truly wish to get through to such people, calling them names will surely not work. Although he did start off politely but the whole thing degraded rather quickly.

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 47
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do agree with Earthling here. There is no idea for Michael to argue with that person.

Also, I have checked this website up, and it have not been updated for a year, so this is just a webpage dedicated to hate and despise. I will sure forget that webpage as something of no interest for me or anyone else.

Cheers
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Bodhran

Post Number: 47
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
I was reading in the now closed section about the Kelch der Wahrheit that people were asking if it would be possible for someone to record a spoken version of the spirit lessons in German so people could listen to it and recieve the impulses( there seems to be some confusion about whether the correct pronunciation ect would affect the transmission of these impulses) The reply was that who would pay for these readings to be recorded, ( of course it would have to be decided on which books to read and record ) would members be willing to contribute to a fund to facilitate this? I know I would and I think it would be benificial to everyone who is interested in the spirit lessons but do not have any German. Thoughts anyone?
Thanks.
Salome

Tony.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 183
Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 02:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bodhran

I must say it is very interesting subject that myself had never thought of it. it could be very practical and useful I think. if BEAM and C49 also agree with that , than FIGU can start some books read and write in CDs. actually It can be a suitable mean to forward the Truth and free the encoded impulses from storage bank for all the people around the world. I think this is amazing and can work well , actually I myself was trying to access to these impulses more sooner than my in process learning German.

thank you for your thought and hope hear soon from Figu about this
Salome
M45

Bianca

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 05:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,
You posted a link to Blog/myspace,,,, with translation to Contact reports, one Babel and one? can you say who is the translator? it reads OK but i get the sense that they are not as clear as Dyson's past translations, still... I am interested to do translation on my Mac and most internet translators are either not good enough or not compatible with mac.
thanks,

Earthling

Post Number: 246
Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=386805075

Bianca:
I don't know him. And you must be registered with myspace to contact him.

I would stick with his 'investigator' translations.
The 'translator' tanslations are done using internet software & somewhat useless.

I'm sure he is not as clear as Dyson but I think he is quite good and good enough, as far as I'm concerned.

Paarth

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Edward's post above number 1367

Hello Edward,
I have heard more than once you mentioning that the we as humans currently use less than 10% of our brain. That is completely false and should not be taken as fact. It is a common "urban legend" and has no scientific or factual basis. Indeed it is more likely that we use every single percent of our brain, but it is up to us to train it and build more connections within it. There is no such measurement tool or accurate way of measuring brain capacity and our fractional use of it.

This is an example of how false information gets mixed with information from a truthful source (i.e. Billy) to paint a false picture of reality. The information from Billy about the pineal gland is definitely enlightening, and should be taken at face value. There is too much unknown about the material brain in today's science. Regards

Paarth

Edward

Post Number: 1391
Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Paarth....

You are Jumping The Gun, here.....

That 10% is ONLY an - estimation -!

We all utilize certain areas of our brain, and not all sections! Just depends
on WHAT One is focused on, in his/her daily life. And thus, an average
individual(young) Spirit-form...can manifest itself in such - estimated -
percentage.

You should do a bit more of researcher...where ever you can.

And not be - judgemental - and speak, as some Authorized individual, or
something. You are a Newbee...and seem to KNOW everything, as it seems?

Read my postings with THOUGH(of Mind)....and NOT with Stubborn Ignorance!

You should read Deeper in the FIGU materials, than to Jump The Gun! Than, you
will know what I am referring to! But, it seems YOU KNOW....everything, eh??

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1392
Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 01:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Paarth...

So, it seems...YOU are also ONLY utilizing the Estimate 10%...as is mentioned,
in my previous posting! [See WHAT...I mean!!]

Well, you will get there one day. The more you evolve....the MORE percentage
you will utilize in your life time(s) to come; will 'increase', to advance
yourself...in your Brain Mode, so to speak. Till you utilize the 100% needed;
but till than: you will have to reincarnate within the borders of your 60-80
Billion years of Human evolution, to get there.

The rest, you have to Unravel....YOURSELF....:-)

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Paarth

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

With all due respect, your attempt to place yourself above me with respect to the spiritual teachings or to somehow suggest that since I am a "newbie" my views or contribution is not deserving of inquiry or should be summarily dismissed is indicative in and of itself of your lack of understanding of the core of what this is all about.

You have no idea what my background is and I have no idea what yours is, but to somehow suggest that I "need to evolve" before I can understand your false ideas is again an example of projection (look it up).

The fact is, you have not substantiated anything you claim and in fact it is you who acts as an authority on many subjects. I would submit that the harsh truth is that you really have a lack of understanding yourself. This says absolutely nothing of my own. I know I have to continually study and learn, the question is, do you know that as well about yourself? Are you satisfied with the amount of effort you have put into learning? Is there nothing you can learn from another person?

You are wrong about the human using only 10% of their brains. If we want to arrive at the truth of everything in our existence, then we must analyze everything. This my friend is an example of a traditional religious falsehood that you intermingle in the subject of the pineal gland. To say that we use 10% only of our brains suggests to people that 90% remains unused, a sort of material wasteland. And instead of having a discussion about the disagreement (if there is one?), you instead suggest that I study more and perhaps someday I will be evolved enough to not question you. How pathetic a response from someone who has spent so many years with this beautiful material.

Wake up!

Paarth

Schantz

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

Maybe you should read deeper into the FIGU material and learn not to call people newbies as I have see you do several times here on this forum.

Jacob

Post Number: 518
Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's put this in perspective, on a human evolutionary scale we are all 'newbie’s' on this planet so to speak.
It is logical in a discussion to support any statement you make with subsequent proof, which can be investigated by the other party and be accepted or rejected.

I would recommend to all parties to read the following:
Talmud Jmmanuel; Chapter 7 Der Richtgeist, page 31 and 32
Read it and think.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Bianca

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, which publication of the TJ you are referring to? I have the last one and the chapter is Alms, Fating, Treasures, and Concerns and the Spirit Prayer.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page