Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 29, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through July 29, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jimmy

Post Number: 49
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I change that to %0.1 of population, and the greatest concentration would probably be Figu 49.

Do you think that there are any "real" friends in a rat race?

My answer would be no.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 42
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings,

recalling the words akin to self-responsibility, as told by Jacob, it strikes me mean that the healing capacity is/should/can be coming from oneself for him/herself, precluding any effort from anyone to impart/share it with others.

in this light, is it the same fluidal forces or even one's aura or better yet self-responsibility that matters to heal and no longer the intent/efforts of well meaning individuals (intermediaries)to help him/her to be necessary anymore?

highly anticipating your views,
Jun

Markcampbell

Post Number: 199
Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jimmy ;

I don't answer "what if" questions . For the simple reason that the situation does not exist and therefore does not require any more thought .

The overall situation you speak of exists and if you thin about it , most adult friends are connected with work somehow , so , money is the binding attraction .

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 448
Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jun

To be sure, self responsibility is the main goal of the teachings. The practice of neutral positive thinking in one’s daily life will translate physiologically to the human body towards homeostasis, referring to the body's ability to maintain normal function, stability and balance. To master your life, you must master your thoughts and emotions. It’s a simple concept really but not many people are willing to invest the effort. All healing should be self-healing although on occasions, it is expedient to receive outside help as a stimulus. An external stimulus can act as a stimulating (or encouraging) effect or as a placebo effect. Neither fluidal forces nor another person’s aura have any direct healing powers but they may have a calming or soothing effect on someone’s psyche which allows them to find their own balance again facilitating them to heal themselves. And one can receive suggestive thought impulses either consciously or unconsciously from another person which have a stimulating effect toward selfhealing, but it is still one’s own consciousness forces that brings about actual healing, see p. 201, Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte und andere Dinge.

Regards
Bob

Jimmy

Post Number: 50
Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

So I was right?
You answered it yourself in that last paragraph.
There are no "real" friends in a rat race.

Edward

Post Number: 1430
Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott...

It is Aura/Fluidal related (their 'layers'); this has been discussed in the
past. [D & V, did an excellent translation of this some years back....]

I can understand your friend quite clearly!

Eventhough, your mentioned Paradox.

This individual, may not be interested in Spiritual matters, but what the
heck: what matters is that this individual is active with her Senses within
the framework of (The) Creation. Spiritual or not, in her interpretation.

Just letting her (NATURAL) - Intuition - (senses) do the work, as it should.

I have known individuals whom do not care of anything that has to do with
Spirituality, also(; when you speak to them about Spirituality, they thing of
that New Age Mumbo Jumbo, or church related, which is of course, very
judgmental and ignorant, of them). But...are very NATURE orientated; which is
positive. Just their 'interpretation'.

So, for one it is NATURE and for the other it is called Spirituality. But of
course, WE here...speak of TRUE Creational Spirituality, and NO New Age Mumbo
Jumbo or Cult Religious related. 'Distinction' MUST be made, here!

I guess, if you would explain to that individual WHAT True Creational
Spirituality is, she may perhaps understand(?). She may have the 'ability' but
now she just has to KNOW WHERE...it all comes from; and - HOW the fork fits
the stick - !

Like a salesman: " before you become a salesman...you have to KNOW....WHAT
you are selling!"

But, if it is her way of manifesting, best let her be...could perhaps not be
her time yet, to understand the Creational aspects, at this time. She may have
the 'talents' but one day...this processing will shed light upon her; and a
'bell' will ring.....

Edward.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 43
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bob,

will a person who is well meaning but is not at a nuetral positive level be able to help heal another?

alternatively, will a person really be able to negatively stimulate another?

sorry German is not for me yet, so thanks for being there to fill in the gap.

Jun

Markcampbell

Post Number: 201
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jimmy ;

Aha . I have friends in the human race . Some few that I work with and some that don't .

Please consider this as my best answer as I cannot give the answer face to face with you glaring at me down your nose .

Control yourself and don't jack with me again .

Capise ?

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 450
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jun: "will a person who is well meaning but is not at a nuetral positive level be able to help heal another?"

Yes, except I would not phrase it as, “help heal another” but as “help another heal themselves.” Are you familiar with the phrase, “Physician, heal thyself.”? The phrase alludes to the readiness and ability of physicians to heal sickness in others while sometimes not being able or willing to heal themselves. It also suggests that physicians, while often being able to help the sick, cannot always do so and, when sick themselves, are no better placed than anyone else. Of similar meaning is the phrase, “The cobbler always wears the worst shoes.” meaning cobblers are too poor and busy to attend to their own footwear.

Jun: "… alternatively, will a person really be able to negatively stimulate another?"

Yes. Taken to the extreme, there are such forces as psychic harassment and voodoo (black magic) which Billy describes in Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte und andere Dinge. But if a person’s consciousness is sufficiently strong enough to maintain neutral-positive thinking he can block the effects of such. It really depends on the disparity of the two forces in question. For instance, the difference between your average earth person and your average Plejaren is so great that they have to maintain a protective screen to protect them from our bare negative energy or they will become quite ill.

Regards
Bob

Elreyjr

Post Number: 44
Posted on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bob,

your reply brought to mind a couple of issues prevailing on the occult side of things: namely faith healing, (by counselling, telephatically or surgical operation sans minimum medically accepted preparation like anesthetics and scrub and training); and witchcraft or voodoo.

it may be an easy task to generalize and say they are all fraudulent so forget about it. but the real issue is: How can everyone involved be a little wiser, soonest?

there was a short (please see http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/7534.html#POST27327) discussion on faith healing/spiritual healing but nothing more. it maybe already be wishful thinking for a further illucidation, but nonetheless, please.

Jun

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 451
Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“Faith healing” works to that degree that the person/sufferer has confidence (faith) that it will work. In that regard, Billy explains that the mechanics is very similar to the placebo effect where a sugar pill is ingested by the sufferer and relief is brought about by one’s own consciousness powers based on the confidence or imagination that the sugar pill is actually a potent medicine.

Concerning the so-called “spirit healing”, everything does not correspond to the explanations of the “spirit healers” themselves if taken at face value. The concept “spirit healing” is absolutely wrong, because there is no such thing since the spirit remains absolutely neutral. What does correspond to reality is “consciousness strength healing” which happens by the strength of the consciousness, but the consciousness forces of the person carrying out the consciousness strength healing do not cause the healing or relief of the sick person. The forces sent out by the “healer” exist merely in unaware or deliberate telepathic-suggestive impulses toward healing or relief which are accepted from ill or suffering people, consciously or unconsciously. And it is these telepathic-suggestive impulses, transferred by the consciousness strength healing person into sick people and sufferers, which releases a selfhealing of their own individual consciousness forces by which an illness is cured or pains are relieved. The consciousness-curative person is able to generate their suggestive impulses and their effect by their presence or by their word and transfer them onto sick people and sufferers by the whole body or by the palms and fingers by which the strong healing suggestive radiation according to impulse is especially effective. But this person is not able to generate healing forces themselve nor by forces of spiritual assistance, nor by god or angels or masters, etc. Only by the suitable unaware or deliberate impulse-suggestive healing impulses are the selfhealing forces mobilised. Additionally, the faith(confidence) and the imagination within the sick person and the role of a perceived higher authoritative figure all play a part, too.

The above is a brief summary of my understanding of pages 200-201, Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte und andere Dinge.

Regards
Bob

Scott

Post Number: 1829
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

About 13-14 years ago this image was taken using a conventional film camera. The initial image was taken with the intention of taking the early morning sunrise, if I remember correctly. I have cropped most of the image out except this figure/fluidial force which appeared on the film. My friend showed me the print, which I asked for a copy of which he had a duplicate picture made from the same negative. This figure was on the original negative as well. I do not know what it is, but it resembles some type of being or something?

face

Regards
Scott

(Message edited by scott on July 24, 2009)

Edward

Post Number: 1452
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott....

Very interesting image!

If it was done with a Mirror Reflects camera, it could be that the sun light
hit the mirror and then, reflected back onto the lens, which could result into
the effect in the image. I have had such same effects due to sun reflections
on the mirror into the lens.

The old conventional cameras do indeed....generate such effects, when not
taken at the correct angle. Even with my digital camera such/similar type
effects can occur; maybe not as precise as on your image. [That is why...I
have a - Sunhood -...on my lens; to avoid such effects, or similar type of
effects.]

Fluidal Forces?? Perhaps...???

Edward.

Earthling

Post Number: 277
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fabulous picture Scott! Amazing ...

Have you forwarded it to Billy for his thoughts?

Redbeard

Post Number: 108
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Scott very interesting, my mother said she used to see and sense things, people she knew as well as one of her dogs. I really never knew what to make of some of what she said although she was right on track with reincarnation and like many of us got wrapped up in some new age with a dash of christianity for flavor. Interesting house to grow up in, a lot of interesting conversations.

Maybe this could be Quetzel on his way to a dealership looking for his next auto museum candidate, or some other cloaked ET checking on us, just on an invisible stroll to get some produce or to sabotage one of our terrestrial attempts to destroy ourselves and half the universe.

But seriously are these things photographic capable, we know from billy that they got a cloaked ET on film but has this come up about Fluidal's?
Matthew Beattie

Karrol

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bob,

Thanks for the explanation concerning faith healing. When I read that Billy(also Immanuel) had healed many people I wondered exactly how this took place! My children often come to me when something hurts and want me to give them what they call "kitty magic" (their "pet" name for me ;). I lay my hands upon the sore spot and concentrate-they often claim that it feels better but I always wondered what exactly was happening in the process!

Salome,

Karrol Steeves

J_rod7

Post Number: 985
Posted on Monday, July 27, 2009 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that we do not know enough in respect to the persistence of the Fluidal forces.
Even though we say "the Spirit has left the Material level of existence,"
still there are way too many examples of persons having encounters with
intelligences in non-material form to be lightly dismissed.
I am witness to this phenomena myself (in my introduction: How you found Billy section).

Intriguing photo, Scott. Thanks for posting.

Three from a collection at:
http://paranormal.about.com/od/ghostsandhauntings/Ghosts_and_Hauntings.htm ...:

Spirt1

Sprt2

Sprt3

Peace

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Davo

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, July 27, 2009 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why do all ghosts generally decide to make themselves be seen only in scary places or in places where people expect ghosts to be seen?

Memo00

Post Number: 371
Posted on Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 05:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

Ghosts can be seen anywhere be it a house, a garden, the street, etc. They do not decide anything because they don´t have a consciousness. If they appear for example in places where terrible crimes have ocurred it may be related with the fact that while in terrible pain or fear or in closeness to death one can unconsciously use or trigger the powers of the consciousness, if i remember correctly ghosts are usually seen during the night because they are unconsciously produced by the people while they are sleeping.

Ramirez

Post Number: 232
Posted on Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott.

That image reminds me of Troll Dolls which I believe were sold in the 1970's .... or Miss Piggy.

What appears to be a figure in light blue at the eastern side is odd .... perhaps this is a double exposure as sometimes happens when the winding mechanism temporarily slips and fails to transport a frame properly.

Also it's odd the face appears to be side on compared to the overall scene.
It's also very odd that the figure whilst clearly behind the fencing seems to be an addition to the emulsion as is the bright sun reflection.

Will mail you some comparative images.

Can you send me the entire uncropped image by return e-mail.
Cheers.

Davo

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo,

I was being a little sarcastic. I was referring mainly to the fakes and not any real ones. Discounting the real ones, I tend to believe that most ghosts captured on film were faked by the photographer.
I find the odds of the picture being taken just when a ghost is there for a fleeting moment or not too much to believe. If ghosts were appearing that often then why don't we see far more of them in real life then in photos. Why don't we see far more people saying they seen or believe in ghosts? The numbers don't seem to add up to me there because as we know ghosts have no consciousness to be able to decide to get themselves captured in other peoples photos.

It's also getting harder to discern fakes from real ones because of technology/software too, which leaves only the old ghosts pictures we know of left. All the new ones have a big ? mark over them since Photoshop came out.

Davo

Post Number: 33
Posted on Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo, if possible, could you please provide a link to where you heard that ghosts are usually seen at night because they are unconsciously produced by people while they are sleeping. I never saw that.

Memo00

Post Number: 373
Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - 05:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

i´m sure you can find it if you use the search function of the forum

take care

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page