Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 20, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through October 20, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 53
Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ken,
I cannot read german but the answer would interest me as well. As I understand it so far is that a conduit refers to the pathways that exist between the Spiritual to the Material through which travels all the information. Our senses are our pathways that connect our material minds to all and sundry.
Peace John

Indi

Post Number: 342
Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

66) Immer halte ich meine geistigen und bewusstseinsmässigen Verbindungslinien frei, wodurch die schöpferischen Gesetze und Gebote in mir und durch mich wirken können.

The word is 'Verbindungslinien'
my interpretation would be 'lines of communication' or 'communication pathways' rather than 'conduit', although, conduit does convey the meaning as well.

Thus, my initial translation would read:

'Always I keep my spiritual and consciousness-related lines of communication (or other choice) clear, whereby the laws and recommendations are able to work within and through me.'

There is in one of the books a schema showing how the spiritual components connect with the material consciousness components, showing also the pathways/conduits mentioned.

Robyn

Hector

Post Number: 504
Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The ultimate powerhouse/powerstation of a human being, the spirit, needs to be fueled, fed with a special nourishment which can only be supplied by special means like meditation, hard study, expansion of consciousness, compliance with the Laws & Commandments of Creation etc etc

Of course the "lines", "pipes", "conduits" which supply this kind of nourishment to the spirit must kept clean and unobstructed, not clogged, in order to guarantee a continuous supply.

Veins and arteries supply the needed oxigen and nourishment to every cell of the material body. Those "lines of communication" shall never be clogged or interrupted. And neither shall those related to the spirit.

Sanjin

Post Number: 46
Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm pretty sure that Verbindungslinien is directly translated as connection lines. A technical analogy for this is a wire.

Communication, on the other hand, is translated in German as Kommunikation.

But both mean almost the same thing, and in this case can probably be interchanged.

The only difference is that when it is called communication, it means that there is a flow of information, while a connection may not have a flow of information, as is the case when the line/pathway is not clear or free.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Rarena

Post Number: 479
Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnny; post 50, number 66...

Concerning normal communication... one can have a mental block when dealing with non truth such as doubt or relying on non-truthful instruction or allowing one's self to be led away by paying heed to a particular thought or incorrect notion and becoming dependent by not taking responsibilty.

Garbage in, garbage out so-to-speak...

I've noticed it when I have allowed doubt into my thinking process, my mental capacity to learn becomes less and when I am open and unattached to belief of nontruthful things; many, many, more ideas open a pathway to realization and cognition.

Of course during... meditation... one should be clear of thoughts...

I have the book too and am considering it as a next one to read...

Getknowledge

Post Number: 51
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How does the Peace Meditation really work for the 3.5 billion extraterrestrials who participate in the peace meditation, they are not on our planet and perhaps are in a different dimension. How is that channeled or directed to earth's Akashic records?
Tien

Scott

Post Number: 1857
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I don't know how many people do the Peace Meditation, but many times I am by myself when doing it. I don't know if it is still available, but there used to be an MP3 download on the FIGU Website which was a recording of the Peace Meditation being performed at the Semjase Silver Star Center. It seems to me the recording may be a minute or two long. What I do, is set my Windows Media Player into the repeat play mode, which continues to play this recording during the entire time of the Meditation (20 minutes). This allows me to hear and feel connected to others while doing the Meditation.

Regards
Scott

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 170
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I have tried the peace meditation a few times but where I live its hard to get some peace sometimes to do the meditation.

What I do is like Scott, repeat the sound recording, which is available on Michael's site, theyfly.com and also I have uploaded it to here
http://www.ufofacts.co.cc/salome.mp3

Hopefully today I will try again at the meditation. Even if I lock myself in the bathroom for 20 minutes.

Thanks

Thanks
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Scott

Post Number: 1858
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephan,

The sound recording I have is different than the one you mentioned. This was actually done during the Group Peace Meditation at the Center. If it's on Michaels site, I may have missed it....if you lock yourself in, don't lose the key :-)

Scott

Post Number: 1859
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephen,

Here is the link to the friedensmeditation mp3: http://www.figu.org/ch/geisteslehre/friedensmeditation/meditation-anhoeren

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 171
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

The recording you have is not on Michael's site.
I did lock myself in the bathroom. I managed about 8-10 minutes before I lost all concentration. I need to work on it some more. I managed to get out the bathroom afterwards

Thanks
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Rarena

Post Number: 489
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My meditation at home is also, mostly... done alone. There was a time when I used the mp3 file on Michaels' website but I tend to go along with "her" voice and it is my experience that rarely in group situations does everyone start and stop at the same time. While you're on Hesporoona someone else is on Urda etc...

Also, I've noticed some with high voices and some with deep voices and some who pronouce the words incorrectly using the English pronuciation rather than the more correct German, which it is my understanding mimics Lyrian somewhat.

I think of the dear people who surround Billy knowing this awesome secret... which, it is my idea, would be beneficial for the whole world yet so many do not know about Billy's work. I think about my solar plexus accepting radiation from the wheel of the pyramid antennea and also how my energy radiates out to the antennea and then from there as a torroid, to my friends in Switzerland ... simultaneously.

My mind becomes clear and it is very helpful for thinking and using logic to be reasonable later... when not meditating.

The wonderful large oak tree where I meditated before studying Billy's work...has collasped from sudden oak death syndrome which has become pandemic in this area... It is quite telling of my less than desireable meditation techniques of the past and how overpopulation causes many of man's (and womans") problems.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 252
Posted on Monday, October 05, 2009 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just wanted to mention that the salome peace meditation is still being performed on the summer
schedule .It will change to winter after october 31st .

thanks , mc

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 60
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2009 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All I am having trouble locating a copy of the 12 point meditation in german so I may copy and paste it on my readplease 2003. Can anybody help please.
Peace John

Bianca

Post Number: 40
Posted on Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those who are struggling, like me, with the German pronunciation of the 12 Affirmations by Billy, i have great news: these Affirmations will be recorded by a Figu member sometime soon, I hope, and placed on their website. So until then.... I am patiently waiting!
Salome!

1_lucky_guy

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all.

Im having trouble with my concentration and also with the time for meditation. It seems that there'll be one this weekend which means that the 3rd and 4th of this month were the first one for the month. I thought when the month seems to appear as a 5 week month because of the first week that is not a full week that 1st meditation would take place on the first weekend of the full week and then the second meditation on the 3rd week.

I guess i kinda missed the right times a few times except when the month is a full four week month.
Also if i was to have enough time in my day will it be ok to meditate or at least try to, since my concentration is not always good, each time of the day where ther'll be one?

salome.

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 61
Posted on Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,
Don't panic I have found it myself. The 12 point meditation is contained at the end of an article written by Mariann Uehlinge Mondria. It's titled How does the Mental Fluidal Force enter the cells and organs? or Why is Joy and Harmony is important to us.
This article can be found on Michael Horn's site theyfly.com listed under
The Spiritual Teaching.
What I do is copy and paste the german onto my readplease2003 board and get a german voice to read it to me at my leisure, as I do with the other prayers and affirmations. So as to recieve the code that is only in the german versions.
I find it also aids in me recognising and understanding the german words.
Peace John

Rarena

Post Number: 504
Posted on Sunday, October 18, 2009 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peace Meditation equates to 12 Noon Pacific time till October 25th 2009 when, at that time, DST (Summer) ends on Sunday 25 October 2009, 03:00 Switzerland daylight time begins (Winter).

source: http://24timezones.com/world_directory/zurich_local_time.php

Salome

Jakester

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks John,
That 12 point meditation really made me smile inside, and what a great article too.
Regarding the personal 20-30 minute "clear mind" meditation, does anyone have any advice for someone who always,always has a song in his head? I'm very musically inclined and have been since I was a kid,I find it very hard to think about "nothing". Also, what is a death meditation?

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 63
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jakester,
Please tell me what 20-30 minute "clear mind" meditation are you talking about.
or do you mean the "sun" concentration exercise.
Peace John

Redbeard

Post Number: 135
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jakester,
Thinking nothing is great first step to achieve, IMO, toward real progress in our evolution. Being in control of your own mind is essential to a clear and focused approach to life. There are not too many things on this earth, in our lives that we can control, but our thinking and internal processes that thoughts create should be a priority for everyone.

We are the masters of our own destiny, whether we choose to plan it for the best or just float along on the stream of causal thought. I have gained much power over self through the Meditation in Clear Sight as these affirmations direct and focus your entire being toward useful and necessary avenues of personal growth.

One technique you might try is to close your eyes and view and observe your mind as if you are watching a movie screen with the intention of keeping the screen clear of all images and even thoughts or sound. As a thought or impulse or image comes then you consciously press it off to the side as you establish and exercise your will and desire to keep it blank. This runs counter to life as we know it with people in constant need for stimulation and entertainment in order to cope with life, but once you empty the sanctuary of your inner self in time you can retreat to this place to regroup and redirect yourself in times of emotional overload.

I have found that I actually avoid entertainment more and more because usually it is very disturbing and counterproductive for my inner self and my self control. This may be a person's 1st step toward taking personal responsibility, for all that we do outside of ourselves begins with what kind of thoughts we allow to pass across our minds without correction or even noticing how illogical or perhaps personally harmful they are.
Peace, Matthew Beattie

Jakester

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey John, I mean that kind of meditation where you sit for a time without any outside thoughts at all,and have visions which you contemplate afterward. Thinking about "nothing" and letting your spirit soar into the "beyond" to see what it sees. I've not heard of the "sun" concentration exercise, could you explain?
Thanks, Jake

Jakester

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Matt, I'll try that. I am pretty new to this meditation stuff but I remember reading somewhere in the figu material that it is essential and it takes a lot of practice, so I'll press on. I like the Meditation in Clear Sight,and the 12 points because I can focus on the thought or sentence, but when it comes to "blanking" my mind...well, that's a difficulty, but the more tranquil and tenacious I become, the more I cope with difficulty, right?

Take care, Jake

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page