Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 23, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through July 23, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markcampbell

Post Number: 471
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas ;

I didn't know that , so thanks for pointing it out (about the cells containing wisdom from previous lives). I does make sense , that when the CCB loads the sprouting personality into the baby's brain , that some remnants of previous live's wisdom will have some receptors that are prepared to meet incoming impulses such as these .

Mark

Thomas

Post Number: 932
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're welcome Mark!

On a separate note, BEAM says that when a person learns to meditate with a certain level of proficiency, they can then access the storage banks. Even when this is not the case, average people on Earth access the storage banks unconsciously via their subconscious or unconsciousness forms (not sure which). Either way, this means that the storage banks must be fine physical matter and not spiritual since the material side can in no way affect the spiritual side of the human being.

That in turn made me think of the TCB (total consciousness block). It seems that it must also be physical since it is the source of the material consciousness forms. I was under the impression that physical matter constructs could not last forever yet the TCB does just that unless when it joins with the spirit around the time of entering the Arahat Athersata level the TCB is converted into a spiritual matter form. Maybe this is why the material quotient is fulfilled before the spiritual quotient is. The person has all knowledge of the material world but must still master certain parts of the spiritual realm in order to be able to create a truly lasting spiritual version of the TCB or its equivalent in order to join the Arahat Athersata level. Otherwise the Arahat level beings would be susceptible to losing themselves to a "death" of their TCB if for example there were ever destruction of the material universe such as with the neutrino effect BEAM mentioned in Existing Life in the Universe.

Does this sound right, or off, to you all?
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Davidmg

Post Number: 54
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have noticed that the German audio version of the original prayer by Henoch has some extra words in it. (bold letters)

printed text
---------------------------------------------------------
Denn dein ist das Reich und die Kraft und das Wissen in Ewigkeit.

Audio version
---------------------------------------------------------
Denn dein ist das Reich in mir und die Kraft und das Wissen in Ewigkeit.

Calenwath

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, I have a question about the peace meditation sessions. As i do not posses currently a copper pyramid to utilize during the appointed time, should I refrain from participation? Thank you.

Shane

Davidmg

Post Number: 56
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Calenwath;

A pyramid is not mandatory, enjoy personal meditation anytime. As for the peace meditation follow the Dates and Time accurately.

please the following page for more info

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Spiritual_Teaching

J_rod7

Post Number: 1250
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings from the Bright-Side,

There are several dynamic paths to meaningful meditations.

The first is the 'direct method' as taught in "Meditation from Clear Sight." ...

Place your body in a comfortable position -- sit in a well padded chair which gives support for your arms, neck and low back (may use a hassock with support under the knees), or lie down with support under the knees, low-back, and neck. Either way, keep legs spread slightly, arms at the side, elbows slightly bent, palms up or down as most comfortable, do not cross legs or arms. The bend in the knees and elbows allows oxygenated blood to flow freely.

Close the eyes, relax each section of your body in turn - The feet/ ankles/ knees/ calves - direct each section in it's turn to relax/ be calm/ release stress; proceed up with the butt/ the abdomen/ the low-back - direct them in turn, stay with attention at each area, assure that they relax before moving on. Feel your body as gravity gently distributes you into the chair, bed, or floor. Listen as you hear the slight rustle of life all around -- perhaps wind, birds, water, some passing conversation, your own breath. Continue the process with the rest of your body -- hands, arms, shoulders relax, release all tension, let them sink from your control (an itch? ignore it, that will pass, not bother you any more).

The chest - the breathing -- for the first fourteen breaths is a special technique = In through the nose/ out through the nose - visualize the clear air enter the left nostril, swirl into the left-side brain rotating clockwise round and round the whole brain, then breathe out through the right nostril carrying the grey cloud out with the outgoing breath. Repeat this seven-times - in the left/ out the right, with the out breath getting more clear/ clean to the seventh. The next seven are just the opposite -- slow and deep into the right nostril, rotating counter-clockwise round and round the brain as long as the clean clear is coming in. Breathe seven cycles like this, then release the visualization to breathe normally - slow and steady. This is a technique for balancing the Hemispheres to establish more links from Logic to Feelings, from Symbols to Synthesis, from consciousness to subconsciousness.

As pointed out here, the visualization is the goal of this practice. While in this most deep level of meditation, repeat the affirmation of this days' intent. Feel and visualize the goal in this affirmation. This is the 'concentration' level - requires no effort at this level - you are implanting a new step in your path for growth, placing power at the subconscious level to 'knock-down/ brush-aside' any and all blocks that would keep you from the goal. As you become aware of results coming to life, this is a feed-back that will underscore your ability, build your trust in your Mind, increasing Clear Sight, put yourself in position for communion with your Spirit and Creation.

In Peace -- Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Calenwath

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2010 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just took part in my first Peace Meditation session and I must say I feel a great sense of goodness and upliftment in my spirit as I write these words! For anyone in same time zone as me, CST usa next one is at one pm according to the schedule. I encourage everyone to take part. My spirit feels amplified!

Salome

Shane

Calenwath

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2010 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I tried the technique you posted J rod before my first session this morning, starting with the single nostril breathing technique 7 times through each one. very calming I must say and it does make sense as far as clearing the head

Fainas

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello J_rod7,

Which "Meditation from Clear Sight" pages describe this direct method of meditation?

J_rod7

Post Number: 1255
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Fainas,

The specific and detailed meditation-Entry practices are from my own prior training in rapidly achieving Alpha-state-levels. These I've incorporated together with the practice of the Clear Sight, and suggest here for the beginner in meditation practice as a means to achieve both breath-control and visualization. These are not "hard-and-fast rules" as much as some guidance for getting into the desired state of mind (tranquil, conscious, alert, and open to the internal vision).

Salome

Thomas

Post Number: 960
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How do you know for certain that you have reached alpha J Rod?
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

J_rod7

Post Number: 1260
Posted on Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

The only way to "know for certain that you have reached alpha" is to have an EEG connected to your head. Otherwise, you are inducing a state of self-hypnosis wherein [the desired state of mind is tranquil, conscious, alert, and open to the internal vision].

Peace

Marcela

Post Number: 219
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2010 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Figu users:

One day a teacher complaint to me about my long sentences because we do have long sentences in Spanish, but nothing compares to the flexibility of the German language.

(Extracted from the book “Spiritual Teachings” by Billy, page 5 and 6.)

This is my first post of the book “Einfuehrung in die Meditation”. Billy talks about the universe and that a human is part of the universe and all its innumerable laws. He says:

“Und wer diese universellen Gesetze und den Daseinszweck erkennt und erfasst, der erkennt und erfasst auch den Sinn des Lebens und wird stetig fortan darum behueht sein, die Erkennung zu jeder Zeit in Beziehung zur eigenen Existenz zu bringen, wodurch er sich selbst erkennt, machtvoller Herr uber sich selbst wird und damit seine Umwelt guenstig beeinflust.”

“And whoever recognizes and comprehends these universal Laws and the reason for its existence, he/she recognizes and comprehends the essence of life and will from that point on make the steady effort to bring this knowledge in connection to his/her existence at all times, and the person will know oneself, govern oneself and in this way influence oneself’s environment in a favorable way.”

This translation is on revision (feel free to make corrections).

Salome, Marcela

Bodhran

Post Number: 96
Posted on Friday, July 16, 2010 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,
I have a question about the Holosync meditation technique. I am aware that some forum members have tried or are using this process and I've read the posts describing their experiences but the question I have is in regards to they type of meditation techniques that Billy suggests people use, is the Holosync program as effective or is it a totally different outcome? I have started using it and I am finding it very interesting and seem to be achieving some form of altered state of conciousness, but would Billy or FIGU members recommend using it? If not recommend it would they be against using it for some reason? Is it safe? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Salome

Tony.

Indi

Post Number: 511
Posted on Friday, July 16, 2010 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony
re Holosync:

'States' can be either acquired by external means (eg., drugs,repetitive movements, chanting etc.. or even programs like Holosync) or from inner means such as meditation. No matter which of these is the one, the end result of that state must be utilized. The 'state' itself is not of much use if one does not make use of it.

Also, different states achieved by external or internal means are not all the same, and therefore do not lead to the same returns.

As a long time Holosync user, I can say that the claim that it balances the hemispheres of the brain with particular brainwave patterns being induced appears to be correct. This has been my experience. However, as I know others who have used the program for long periods as well, I can also say that even though it might be balancing their hemispheres, the end result is different for each one of them compared to me.

I don't have anything negative to say about Holosync based on my own experience, and my own knowledge of brainwave entrainment.

With regard to your 'altered state' - it is advisable to just note it, as an observer, and leave it at that.

Re how Figu or Billy might view Holosync, that I cannot say, however, I will say that if you were to only do Holosync type entrainment, or other externally created altered states, without practicing concentration and meditation from your own inner resources, you will not be getting the same benefits.

Because Holosync does not require effort on your part, you don't learn to reach the different states from your own inner effort, and even though it teaches you after a while to reach deep states, I would not want to use it at the expense of the inner work.

Balanced hemispheres do not guarantee growth, but they definitely offer a 'leg up' in that regard, no matter whether from external or inner means.

Just as Billy warns people who are seriously out of balance in their consciousness and thinking processes not do meditation, so too is it not that useful to use Holosync if in that same position.

Robyn

Bodhran

Post Number: 97
Posted on Friday, July 16, 2010 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,
Thank you, thats a very helpful answer to my question. I intend to use it at night before going to sleep and to get into a practice of meditation from clear sight in the mornings, I was wondering if the Holosync method would be benificial or have a negative effect on the types of meditation that Billy recommends. Thanks for clearing that up.
Cheers.
Salome

Tony.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, July 16, 2010 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Robyn.... also as a long term Holosync user(since 2002) it is definately a good tool however we still must do the work internally.

Aburns87

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone who is living in a densely populated area had any experience doing your concentration exercises when the majority of the people are in a dream / sleep state? I find it much easier to keep concentrated at these times... perhaps because i feel more mentally alert and fresh (if in the morning) but also perhaps because there are less incoming thoughts / vibrations from other people living in the close proximity... ...has anyone seen any differences using the meditation pyramid, concentrating in the early morning, or trying the exercises in rural areas?

Lth

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> The small Peace meditation pyramids have no effect on normal mediation > except that they can serve as a focal object. Only large pyramids that are > correctly constructed and which can be entered have a use in meditation as I > understand it. Meditating at night is supposed to be more effective/easier > due to reduced thought-intermingling if I have correctly understood BEAM's > books.

Aburns87

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i would be curious to know if anyone on the forum has used a large meditation pyramid or not... and what experiences they had with it... maybe i should be directing this question to christian or another core group member?

Aburns87

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i thought i remember reading somewhere that the large pyramid at the center in switzerland has vibration blocking effects within a certain distance from where it is located... and if i am not mistaken don't they do peace meditations near it for similar reasons? if so wouldn't the same vibration blocking effect apply to the smaller meditation pyramids? just obviously in a relative amount, relating to it's size? ...perhaps i am mistaken... any thoughts?

Lth

Post Number: 38
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> If you read Wissenswertes from FIGU, one of them has a question answered by > BEAM where he says that nothing is blocked by the large pyramid but instead > certain negative vibrations are neutralized such that they still enter yet > do no harm or something similar. You must be inside the pyramid to make use > of this effect so a small pyramid is not going to work. The peace mediation > pyramids are all linked to the main one at FIGU but this is a completely > different function and use.

Ramirez

Post Number: 486
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bodhran,

With reference to Holo-sync.

Personally I use Hemi-sync music from the Monroe Institute specifically, selected works from composer Steven Halpern. Regarding any musical composer it's generally a reality that persons find only some tracks will suit their personal taste and he is no exception.

For a specific piece which seems to be popular with everyone who hears it you might search for Merlin's Magic - The Heart Of Reiki which runs 63 minutes.

Music combined with scented oils can be magical especially for promoting deep sleep and spectacular dreams.

Robyn's previous mention of Neroli oil has uncovered an absolute treasure as this substance when applied lightly to the hands & maybe throat area before sleep promotes exceptionally vivid dreams compared to normal ... speaking only from personal experience. Also there doesn't appear to be any habit forming desires or compulsions associated with oils or music except maybe that repeated use will soon turn you into a social outcast .... switching off television & avoiding boring family interactions in favor of a good lie down armed with headphones and oil burner :-)

You might also search for Bush Flower or Bach Flower oils and burn these before sleeping or burn combined with listening to music through headphones to achieve that elusive relaxed state.

All these measures require no physical effort but (from my experience) are highly beneficial towards gradually developing self empowerment regarding an ability to turn off the "inner dialogue squalk box" ..... so they can provide a valuable advantage towards promoting relaxation which should aid persons various meditation strategies.
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page