Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 12, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through June 12, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Adonna

Post Number: 24
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am wanting to know if FIGU recommends meditating at a particular time.

Memo00

Post Number: 495
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha

Supposedly it is better to do it when the sun is going down.

The truth is that you can do them at any time, it is just a recommendation.

Salome

Elreyjr

Post Number: 232
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

How about when the mind and body is well spent, is meditating encouraged also?

Jun
My will be done

Adonna

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

John...I printed out directions years ago from the forum that went through the procedures for doing the Concentration Meditation. It lists Days 1-21 and what to do on each day, etc. Then, at the end, the poster states: " To quote from "Die Psyche": "Take care that these exercises are conducted daily and always at the same time. The evening hours beteween 8:00 and 10:00 are best suited for this; the optimum time being 9:00pm. The morning and daytime hours are not well suited for these exercises."
The other source I am referring to is from the Canada FIGU site and they stress that "The best time for this exercise or studying is always early in the morning when the mind and body are refreshed."
My question now is, does anyone know what the official translation from "Die Psyche" is concerning the recommended meditation times?

Scott

Post Number: 2140
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adonna,

I believe the concentration exercises (using a candle) are best performed in the evening as recommended by the "Die Psyche". I think the evening is more conducive to meditating/concentrating because you tend to be more relaxed in the evening. I do recall reading this information in the "Die Psyche which corresponds with the information on the FIGU Canada Website.

Regards
Scott

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 143
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adonna and Scott,
Thanks for that info I will now adjust my times.You learn something everyday. I will now read the info on the FIGU Canada Website too.
Peace John

Adonna

Post Number: 26
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,
The info I have from the Canada website recommends A.M. practice which is why I was a bit confused. Thank you for clarifying that according to "Die Psyche", P.M. is the recommended time.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2011 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While training in martial arts for 3 years and studying the Suzuki Zen Meditation on “Nothingness” for about 2 years, I believe I experienced what they described as full “enlightenment”. It’s a form of awareness in which one has the ability to read the thoughts of other humans, but actually communicate with their subconscious as well even though that person is consciously unaware you are doing so?

It is of rather strange experience to actually physically talk to someone, yet at the same time exchanging thoughts and feelings with their subconscious, which is aware of your presence, but that person is totally oblivious to what is taking place. I have even been aware of my friend who was fast asleep, snoring in la la land, but his subconscious was awake. Don’t know what to call this experience, but has anyone also experienced the same as well?

Lastly, I would agree that meditating with a lighted candle is appropriate so long as it does not blacken your ceiling. In any case, do any of you ever try to make the candle flame bigger or smaller, that is to influence it by adding energy to it (bigger) or extracting energy (smaller)? It can also be a form of Fluidual awareness which can be related to healing too.

Ramirez

Post Number: 594
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2011 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian,

Enlightenment is a relative term and concept.
There is no specific state of enlightenment as such, rather gradually unfolding stages where the ego .... the i becomes less burdened with various psychological and emotional baggage accumulated during life and occasionally the prism through which reality is viewed becomes clearer and less obstructed than normal.

However these are transient states though exceptionally useful because they serve as reference points for comparison.

You see what is happening is that in your present state of mind (evolutionary level) you recall with varying degrees of clarity past experiences however these are viewed - re-experienced through the prism of your current state of consciousness.

That is part of it. You might sometimes access a state of unawareness where your connection to the current day is set aside like daydreaming on a bus, ferry, tram, train, sitting or lying down quietly or similar where seemingly you are transported back into the past and apparently re-experience with an incomparable fullness of immersion the actual sights, sounds, feelings ..... a total recreation of past moments atmospheres of the day.

You might agree that each day and even parts of a day have unique atmospheres or states depending an a flow of various circumstances.

That part about impressions that your communications are on multiple levels is also common though most persons dont speak about this verbally face to face to gain a validation from the person because except to psychiatrists, psychologists, shamans and so forth you might be considered weird plus ..... many persons are not really aware of these mechanisms and occurrences.
Theirs is an everyday 3rd dimensional interactive world of the 5 senses with communication primarily conducted on superficial socially acceptable levels.

So unless you ask and discuss .... it might be your imagination or projection whereby you attribute things going on inside your mind to others and this is quite common.

How are you able to determine with exact confidence that you are aware of the contents and workings of another persons sub conscious and what is the mechanism by which you intercept this, filter it out against the workings of your own mind, compare the two and arrive at conclusions not altered by the prism of your own mind's interpretation of the situation ?

It's somewhat complex and that is not all there is because these matters can be also approached from different perspectives.

Jacob is rather exceptional with these issues and so far i've found his explanations highly valuable.

I think it's highly productive to continue these sort of exchanges where persons are prepared to discuss personal observations and experiences and others offer explanations or comments again based on their own experiences and acquired knowledge.
Cheers.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 219
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2011 - 02:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adonna,

I am a member of Figu Canada, and I recommend you do the meditations acording to "Die Psyche", in the afternoon. The performing of the meditation in the morning is our mistake. Mia Culpa. Can you give me the link to that entry, please?

Thanks,

Salome.

Sonik_01

Sonik_01

Post Number: 220
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2011 - 02:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian,

You are either hearing voices (schizophrenic), or misinterpreting the reactions of other people in response to your behaviour. It all has to do with body language, posture, your tone, and such. 70% of all communication is nonverbal.

My $0.02

Salome,

Sonik_01

Hawaiian

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2011 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Funny how some try to label another persons experience as "schizophrenic", yet offer little evidence to prove otherwise than more "conceptional" attempts which has little depth of true analysis.

So, please explain what caused others to do what one has influenced to them by their "transmitted" thoughts, simple things like making this person look in a desired direction? The Plejarens are capable of such and so are you if one tries hard enough.

Ramirez, you are formulating your assumptions too much on a 3rd dimensional level trying to analyze a form of awareness that is on a higher frequency or realm, which words or concepts and material thoughts are too coarse of a medium to explain such endeavors. There are no self comparisons between one and another, for I have just mentioned the "Nothingness" approach, I empty my mind so that complete awareness dominates or takes over.

Sometimes, as in dreams, it is best to just "enjoy the music" and become one within its harmonic harmony or frequency, a merging of sorts.

Let me ask you this directly, "have you ever experience such merging of thoughts with another human being?" When you have "achieved" such an endeavor, then you will understand, maybe that is how it supposed to be, to each his/her own experience to be recognized by their "own" uniqueness which are then merged with others in a higher evolutionary stage such as the Arahat level?

Time to move to the next discussion.

Ramirez

Post Number: 597
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2011 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian,

Here you arrive at an interesting position:

"There are no self comparisons between one and another, for I have just mentioned the "Nothingness" approach, I empty my mind so that complete awareness dominates or takes over."

You see with what you describe whilst in that state of nothingness .... it is somewhat similar to a description of timelessness and what some persons have also experienced known by other names in different cultures, that is the issue.

In that state the rational analytical mind is essentially switched off and you are in an almost total observer state .... it is an altered state, experiencing an experience though to be fully connected to such a state accurately via memory you must again be in that state .... but these are rare and transient and difficult to command at will.

So you are participating in a second hand replay when recalling these states.

I agree it is a "higher frequency" however to fully understand and appreciate this you need to return to a normal conventional state for comparison.

Surely yes I have experienced this but found myself virtually totally alone because hardly anyone except a very few individuals seemed to be aware of anything except the routine of their normal lives and communication with them was as conducted as usual. I could broach different more exotic subjects but it made no sense to them. What we discuss here is mumbo jumbo to many.

If you managed to share this experience on a reciprocal level with someone and discussed your observations ..... that is a huge advantage for you. That is the way we learn .... through comparison but it needs to be comparison through a mutually understood medium .... conversation.

If two people experience something relating to each other but dont communicate it verbally then it might be imagination .... how can you know for sure ?
Without validation through communication what occurred might have occurred solely within your mind though you convinced yourself it was mutual and reciprocated because at the time it was so wonderful and unique.

Evidence, when there is some tangible evidence the concept or experience gains substance.

Remember that in some situations Billy pinched himself to validate it was 3D real not an illusion ..... with Asket in Giza.
In spite of his powers he remains 3D grounded except on occasions when using telepathy or being tuned in for "transmissions" The jungle guys might term it communication with the spirits .... it has many names & descriptions but yes I understand what your getting at .... it's real but to attribute sharing such a reality with someone it does help a lot to validate this through normal communication.

Again, I find Jacob's observations very helpful and pay attention to them. He is not after blood, nor offering lightweight remarks and with regard to comments about my observations or statements where he might disagree or point out an anomoly ..... I appreciate this because so few are prepared to exhibit such forthright candour.
Cheers.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 221
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2011 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actally Hawaiian, if you were as smart as you claim to be, you wouldn't need any evidence, you would know, based on your KNOWLEDGE, which is the key word we are talking about here.

Actually, I have a lot of experience with schizophrenics, and have spent alot of time around them. I have even spent some time in the hospital myself, so I know schizophrenics very well. A schizophrenic person will tell you that they can read minds, as you have said. A normal person will not.

You said: "I believe I experienced what they described as full “enlightenment”. It’s a form of awareness in which one has the ability to read the thoughts of other humans, but actually communicate with their subconscious as well even though that person is consciously unaware you are doing so"

As I said,
You are :
A.) Hearing voices. (schizophrenic)
B.) Misinterpreting the reactions of other people in response to your behaviour

or,
C.) Lying.

In either case, you are incorrect in your assertion that you can read minds.

What isn't clear here?

Salome,
Sonik_01

Techieatwork

Post Number: 172
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2011 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,
I have also experienced some of the things described in this forum. I am in the process of constant tuning and re-connection between pshyque and gemut. Understanding the links between these, will open many doors.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 491
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2011 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian - maybe people are harder on you because they recognize your potential. You are writing well enough to appear lucid and logical. That said, wise altruism needs not reach into fantasy to be self-justified: love is reasonable.

It is hard to talk about one's own experiences, all the more so because the relative reality of them is always in question. This is a puzzle which only gets harder in time and progression. Good luck solving it.

: )
Fur leben.

Egerrt

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2011 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sonik_01, Plejaren can read mind. Can you cite anything that says that reading mind is not achievable by terrestrial humans?

Sonik_01

Post Number: 222
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2011 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Egerrt,

Obviously the Plejaren can read minds. However, they were trained to do so from a young age, and they have the advantage of having 1000 years to put this all into practice. Also they have the experience of living from lifetime to lifetime knowing these things and benefit from a far higher spiritual (consciousness-related) evolution. They have over 30 million years ahead of us in living the spiritual teaching and have acheived the experience of living lifetime to lifetime in total peace for over 50,000 years. They have access to material that is far beyond us and I doubt very highly that Hawaiian, in studying martial arts for 3 years and the Suzuki Meditation for 2, has acheived what it took the Plejaren millions of years and thousands of lifetimes to achieve. There are very few, if any people on Earth who can read minds, save for Billy, and the occasional far away space traveller. In any case, that is why I said Hawaiian can't read minds. Because he can't. Sorry.

salome,
Sonik_01

Adonna

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2011 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sonik_01....I got the info off the Canada website under "Spiritual Teachings"...then "Other Spiritual Topics"...then to the "Concentration Meditation Schedule" "based on the information from the book "The Psyche" by Billy".
Now I am a bit more confused, is the recommended time from "Die Psyche" in the afternoon or evening hours????
Thanks for your patience with me and my need to understand....and a big mahalo to the Canada Landsgruppe in general for putting out all the info in English for those of us not fluent in German, yet. Your apologies are certainly not necessary....

Justsayno

Post Number: 383
Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2011 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik, I hope you're not confusing others abilities to read minds with your own inability not to. My practitioner is able to diagnose a person who is unconscious or unable to speak. And she is deadly accurate but not well known, only by those of us who appreciate the information. I guess I could wait and get this information once I'm able to do it myself, but it's available to me now, so why not?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Jacob

Post Number: 646
Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2011 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A word about 'enlightenment'

From the book Einführung in die meditation.
Pages 71-72

Euphorie-Meditation

Die ‘Euphorie-Meditation’ ist ebenso falsch und gefährlich wie die ‘Suggestiv-Meditation’.

Menschen, welche diese Technik anwenden, steigern sich willentlich in einen Zustand eurphorischen Wohlbefindens hinein.

Dabei bilden sie sich dann ein, dass dieses Wohlgefühl auf eine gelungene Kontaktaufnahme zu ‘höheren Ebenen’ zurückführe, in welche sie durch ihre ‘meditativen Übungen’ eingedrungen wären.

In Tat und Wahrheit jedoch fussen solche Wohlgefühle einzig und allein auf Einbildungen, und sie verflüchtigen sich ebenso schnell wie sie sich eingestellt haben.

Mit der Zeit allerdings werden die Psyche und das Bewusstsein durch die ständigen gleichartigen Einbildungen dermassen geschädigt, dass der betreffende Mensch nicht mehr fähig ist, ‘Schein und Sein’ voneinander zu unterscheiden.

Rough English translation:

The 'euphoria Meditation' is as false and dangerous as the 'suggestive meditation'. People who use this technique voluntarily put themselves into a state of euphoric feeling of well-being.
They are in the illusion, that this feeling of well-being is the result of a successful contact with 'higher levels' which they have obtained by there ‘meditative excersizes’.

In reality, these feelings of wellbeing are based solely on imagination, and they vanish just as quickly as they have come into being.

Over time however, the psyche and consciousness, through the constant similar fancies are damaged so badly that the man in question is no longer capable, 'Appearance and reality' to distinguish them.

Over time, due to the constant application of these imaginations, the Psyche and (material) consciousness will be damaged so badly that the person in question is unable distinguish imagination from reality.

Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Sonik_01

Post Number: 223
Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2011 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Adonna,

The problem has been fixed. We changed it last night. There was some confusion between us because it said in "Die Psyche" that the study of the book itself, "Die Psyche", should be done in the morning when the mind is fresh, since this is not a regular book. Each line should be read aloud three times slowly to make it a part of oneself and to practice articulateness. But, on the other hand, the concentration exercises in the book should be done in the evening between 8 and 10 pm, preferrably at 9. I hope that solves the confusion. Anything we can do to help is our pleasure. Take care,

Salome,
Sonik_01

Hector

Post Number: 651
Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2011 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Before one decides to try to expand his own consciousness abilities and experience "incredible" things like telepathy, telekinesis, clairvoyancy,levitation, teleportation etc.....one should focus on learning how to think correctly. It can take a whole lifetime to learn how to think in a correct, neutral and balanced way.

Six years ago, I did not know how to think in a healthy and correct way. And today I am still inmersed in this process of evaluating and auditing my own thought processes, my own thought patterns. I will struggle with this mental and psychological task for the rest of my life, because thoughts and ideas must be permanently audited, registered, analized and structured. If chaos does not reign in your personal life/sphere, neither shouldnt it reign in your head and the ideas and thoughts that you conceive.....

I'm talking about priorities here. If you dedicate part of your lifetime on developing things like telepathy, telekinesis, clairvoyancy, levitation etc, the most probable outcome is that you will achieve little to zero results. But on the other hand, if you dedicate part or much of your lifetime to learn to think in a healthy, correct, neutral and balanced way, you will get almost immediate results and you will be able to sculpt your environment according to your needs.

If you have some ambitions and aspirations in life that you want to make come true, please take into consideration if such ambitions and aspirations are achievable, feasible, possible, viable.....In many cases they are not. Instead, focus on things that are perfectly possible and achievable, like learning how to think correctly.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page