Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 15, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through December 15, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2227
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Alex,

From what you have stated it seems to point to the pre-stages before your material consciousness projects outside of your physical body. Although I have meditated before, I was never able to achieve that state intentionally. I have experienced that state spontaneously at times when waking up in the middle of the night. I have experienced the buzzing electrical sounds and a sense of being paralyzed and not able to move. It was a scary feeling, but a few times I did experience my material consciousness projecting beyond my physical body. As I said, I was never able to experience that through meditation, so I would say you have made good progress in this particular aspect of meditation.

Regards
Scott

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are definitely right about it being scary, one could be fooled thinking you're going to die. The first time I experienced it, I tried to yell, and nothing. Then, I broke out and sat in my room for an hour wondering what the heck happened. I very much want to learn german language, because of the volume of information I haven't read. When in a deep state, with eyes closed, one experience was I "zoned in my inner vision", witnessing a loss of time, featuring colors and "pulsating energy waves". The colors are indescribable, one of them being a dark yellowish/gold, turning into tunnel vision. One way to describe it is as if vision is being pulled forward totally "sucking you in". The deep state is a joyful feeling, not to be mistaken for euphoria or bliss. In a deep state you can meditate for what seems to be a half hour, turning out to be two and a half hours! Words of warning, you have to evaporate conscious and subconscious feelings of darkness and the unknown, otherwise you will succumb to the illusion of "demons" taking your spirit, or being possessed while in this state. Does anyone know of untranslated contact notes, or translated writings that can help me progress further? I know ultmiately its up to me, but maybe some of you can give me some building material to lay down on my foundation. Scott- do you think me seeing a yellow golden color is what billy describes from meditation? "The golden thread descending to the crown of your head, connecting you to the universal consciousness?

Scott

Post Number: 2228
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alex,

It sound like you have been doing some reading on the subject. Billy does have a Meditation Book, which does go into colors at various stages of consciousness that I recall. There is an old book entitled "Journeys's out of the Body" by Robert Monroe. He goes into the electrical sounds, buzzing and other aspects. I know Billy has referred to the Sohar or spiritual light in his book "Die Psyche", but I don't know if that is mentioned the Meditation Book. You might consider posing a question to Billy during the next round of questions which should be towards the end of this month. Good Luck

Regards
Scott

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On a post from 2008 Indi says "The 4 colours are, in order, Blue, Green,
Yellow and then Red -- and the shades vary
in intensity through the process". I've seen all these colors, intensifying as described. Indi doesn't seem to get into the flashes of light, as I experience. Simply saying colors. I'm going to try again tonight and get to red, because gold/yellow seemed to be the dominate color. What should I ask billy if I have the oppurtunity? Should I describe my experience, and ask how to progress? Or ask about the sohar? I will think of something, opinions will not hurt, therefore.

Alex

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 317
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello moderator.

I don't see colors or experience any paralysis, heaviness on my body or any of that. Perhaps I've been doing it wrong?

Well, here's how/what I do. Please make any suggestions you feel would be of help.

I start off with the concentration exercise, which helps me get into the right frame of mind. Since I know (or intend?) to connect with my consciousness, the creation and what I call (tell to my self) all that my spiritform has access to; within a few minutes I only experience a peacefulness, an awareness of my atomic and subatomic connection with all that exists on the planet as I glance at the trees, shrubs, insects, other creatures, people (if any), etc that happens to be around me at the time. I then, with this thought (awareness?) of my access to all, the consciousness, ocb, etc. I use this to find answers (or understanding), solutions or a sense of direction. Most everything is happening on a mental plane. I never see colors or experience those physical sensations.

Perhaps because my eyes are open?

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Sarah

Post Number: 72
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are there any ways to help simply with no thought? Because unfortunatly there isnt a moment where I'm not thinking about something. Makes sleep difficult.

Also, this is probably going to be the first book I get.^_-

With love,
Sarah

Corey

Post Number: 80
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nuetralperson,

Those colors Indi was referring to are the colors you work on trying too see them as a build around your meditation's object following the instructions in Billy's meditation book.

Blue: the color of the present, the life (Leben), and being (SEIN).

Green: the color of the beginning change from the conscious to the subconscious (Unbewusstsein), and then also the change from the present to the past or the future.

Yellow: the color the ending change from the conscious to the subconscious, and also the ending change from the present to the past or the future.

Red: the invaded/penetrated-beings (Eingedrungenseins) of the subconscious in also the invaded/penetrated-being in the past or the future.

*Unbewusstsein literally translates into unconscious but I used subconscious as Billy used Unbewusstsein instead of Unterbewusstsein. If that's wrong then just use the word unconscious where I typed in subconscious.

Keep in mind in the Q & A Billy said for a non-German reading and speaking person who wants to learn meditation the order is...

1. Learn German first
2. Read the meditation book.

it was that very answer that prompted me to learn German first and I'm glad I did.

Billy's meditation book contains very precise instructions on how to meditate and keep in mind his methods of meditation (at least the attention method/Achtsamkeit-Meditation/Satipatthana method) were spread throughout the galaxies for millions of years by Nokodemion and then brought to Earth by Henok and handed down generation to generation here but were lost. Billy's meditation method(s) breaks down Konzentration, Achtsamkeit, Wissenklarheit, and the Methode der Versenkung. Billy's meditation book is one of those that inspired me to learn German which is still a work in progress but I am reading.

I don't know if you should be trying to build the colors while your sleeping or not but if you can see them with your eyes closed it'll be easier for you in the future once you read Billy's book, or why you are hearing noises it's obviously something in your consciousness (Bewusstsein) I can't tell you if it's good or bad, most people when they first start learning about the teachings consciousnesses are a little shaken up from a life without the teachings. My advice is experiment a little if you want but don't take it too seriously especially don't try learning other methods out there in English learn German if you really want to learn how to meditate.

Salome

Corey

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddie,

What you are describing is a type of meditation for your conscious consciousness. It will help you with your conscious thoughts, and behavior. With your eyes open, only VERY experienced meditators can do it with eyes open. Even if you try to not think of anything, your brain is processing all of which you see. I would recommend as follows;
Step 1: highly recommended to do this anywhere from 8-10pm. Therefore your body is relaxed.
Step 2: VERY important when meditating, find a really quiet room that's dark, NO outside distractions or stimulus.
Step 3: With eyes closed, (I prefer laying down so I don't pay attention to posture when sitting), and just breath normal. Don't pay attention to your breathing just notice the rhythm.
Step 4: once you have breathed normal for a while 'FEEL' yourself getting deeper into relaxation with every full breath in and out as one full breath.
Step 5: after you get the hang of that, your bodies natural breathing rhythm slows down, breathing really oft and shallow "your body is inducing sleep, while your mind is awake".
Step 6: once you have done it properly your body gets a feeling of being pulled away, then you will hear a high frequency 'hum', while all that is happening your body starts vibrating.
IF you WANT to succeed, every day, at that time do this, the key is persistence and consistency. You will want to give up and go to sleep, don't give up. After you get a hang of that, you eventually feel waves and hear waves of energy, like a pulse, then you see colors. I have to warn it is scary at first, if you experience something that 'sucked you in' and you 'have a hard time getting out', that let's you know you're on the right track.

Good luck my friend!

Sarah

Post Number: 73
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess I initially thought red meant simply being fiery and emotional, and blue meant wisdom and logic. So I inferred that it might be good to simply be purple. A balance between, emotion and logic.

Rarena

Post Number: 741
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've noticed when practicing the Peace meditation some folks tend to almost sing it...

Has anyone else observed that?

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 318
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Neutralperson and Corey.

Thanks for those posts. I was a bit concerned at first since I have been getting great results. This was urgent in my life because of the trying circumstances I had found myself in. Indeed, there are different meditations for different things. Billy's recommendation that we first learn German and then study this subject made a lot of sense and literally resonated with me.

Thanks for the clarifications and explanations.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Andres82

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a quick question:

- What is the name of Eduard's Meditation Book?

------

Einführung in die Meditation

and

Meditation aus klarer Sicht

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on December 11, 2011)
Lyrian Spirit

Mahigitam

Post Number: 475
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could someone post the steps on how to do concentration meditation by focussing on (1) a point or (2) breathing or (3) no thought...

p.s: Could you please respond to my question in the "Storage Banks" thread on Storage banks-OCB chart discussion.
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten tag alle!

I meditated sitting instead of laying down yesterday, and it was interesting, to say the least. The unique thing about meditation is at the beginning your breathing is very noticeable, after you "settle in" your breathing becomes soft and shallow. My stomach went from in and out, to not moving. Keep in mind, I did not alter my breathing, it just happens when you relax more and more. My love for meditation is because after meditating you feel excellent! in short, feeling like you had 8 good hours of sleep within 30 mins. Ok, back to my experience, I was sitting, became really relaxed, then out of nowhere I experience, and I'm describing this to my best ability, a green light shows up, not encompassing my whole vision, but from a tiny dot, developing in size growing, going in and out. Unfortunately, people that live about me, causing a distraction, making the light go away! I was disappointed. Anyone else want to share their meditation experience? Besides me and scott, back and forth aha. Scott- I know this section is about meditation, but I am faily sure perception has to do with meditation (and) consciouness abilities. I have limited internet capabilities, using my phone. Can you send me an email of some link(s) or text pages of hellsichtigkeit/feinstoffsinnlicher?

One love,
Alex

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well mahigitam,

There is the candle concentration method, as you know. Breathing methods for the most part, are usually only necessary for building relaxation, not much else. And no thought meditation there are some posts of mine above, I will also give a short recommendation/suggestion(s).
First step is building concentration, meaning one sided thought on the object your focusing on.
If you listen to music with lyrics it is VERY necessary to cease doing so. When I first started meditating, NO success was achieved because of lyric words popping in my head. I stopped completely listening to music with lyrics, only instrumental/acoustics.
After building concentration, and stop listening to music, you breathe normally, no slow deep breaths, just normally smooth rhythm. After you get deeply relaxed and concentrated, your breathing automatically slows down, to were you don't realize your breathing. After that, pure OBSERVATION. The key is DEDICATION, PERSISTENCE, and especially CONSISTENCY. Without the consistency, your progress becomes pointless. In other words, working out a lot, consistantly, with dedication, gives you muscles. So dedication ect, builds up your concentration. Hope this helps mahigitam! I sometimes cannot put explanations in a short form, and I apologize everyone!

*Alex*

Sarah

Post Number: 90
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there really a best position to meditate? I tend to find it easier lying down. O_o I also noticed my breathing is very noticeable.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 576
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi sarah, from my own experience, i prefer meditation at night between 10pm and 2 am, in the laying on back position.
i have experimented with positions, such as sitting cross legged, sitting on a chair. Meditating in the daytime, at sunset, and dusk, standing, laying on my side, even with eyes open, and perhaps a few more methods out of adventurous curiosity.
i find drinking within 1 or 2 hours prior to bed time is bothersome, as i get an excess of saliva buildup, and that is a bit of a bother while i start meditating (although only a hinderance for a short time, still it's a hinderance none the less). i find that if you just take it easy, dont read, or do anything that raises your focus and brain activity. i find staying awake until you feel fairly heavy eyed to be another interesting method worth trying, to prepare for meditation.

Sarah

Post Number: 93
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anotherwords, focus on no thought, particularly when you get ready for bed. Makes perfect since.:D I just wasnt sure whether it had to be the lotus position. I can't even bend my legs that way.D:

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 26
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Sarah

Re: the best position to meditate... I think that this depends upon the focus of the meditation.

There are walking meditations that focus on just listening to the sounds around oneself, passing through fields of vibes, being in the moment in this manner.

Deep meditations for lying down may require more focus in order to not go to sleep. I find that this is good for grokking an expansive state.

Leaning meditations are my fave posture because the breathing is easiest for me while still being able to completely relax and forget about posture.

Sitting (not leaning) is also good. For some reason, this position is always where I end up when I have reached some pleasantly energized introspective state of mind.

Hope that helps.
Life

Elreyjr

Post Number: 280
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi, I have not read Billy's books on Meditation. would you be kind enough to provide excerpts, in German, pertaining to the "intention" to meditate? do we do meditation for the sake of doing it? do we do it because it is time to mediate? can we do it only because we are alone in a quite and conducive place or even when there is chaos all around?

Jun
My will be done

Techieatwork

Post Number: 182
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 11:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Sarah:

I also can not use lotto position, is awkward, un-natural, knees-hurting, force-full posture.

Long time users (from their childhood) grow bent legs (bent femur bones)..

I do Spirit prayer, or Pentra meditations before letting go for a good night sleep.

Focus on no thought is ideal.

Remember to also let-go off the thought of "no-focusing on anything".
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 481
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alex,
Is that description yours or from Billy's books ?
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

I have directed my suggestions to you based on a short reading of billy's meditation from clear visibility. The basis for no thought, complete relaxation are from billy. The only part the was mine, is laying down, in a dark room, no thought meditation, with no distractions. I gave you opinions for my views of the best environment to meditate. Next time you meditate, and this Is my opinion, lay down, preferably after a day of vigorious activity, most physical movement/work, in a dark room, whereby it is completely quiet and no noise. I do it with nothing touching my body so I don't focus on that. Breathe normal, and the main goal is perceiving/sensing your outer and inner feelings. Critical in nill-thought meditation is "immersion". You have to immerse yourself in complete nothingness. Like I said, "pure observation". When you get into a deep state the best example is when u stare at an object behind another your vision zones forward, and the deep state feels like your face is sucking forward. Do not look around with closed eyes, just simple stare forward. You do not focus on breathing, you just breathe like in daily life, or going to sleep. Eventually your breathing slows downs, and basically you can feel your "self accelerating" eventually hitting a "peak", that's where the observation hits a new (level) if you will? Hope everything is clear, if not, just say so. ANYONE know what I describe as acceleration during meditation? I cannot describe it another way.

Alex

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page