Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 02, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through September 02, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2260
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2012 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pat,

I think the mid size will accommodate up to 4 people, but that is only from memory :-)

Scott

Hawaiian

Post Number: 82
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tom,

There are several advantages when meditating and concentrating on a burning candle since the candle flame is on the material level, a form of energy conversion of fuel, oxygen to produce heat and light. It is a constant process, just like your concentration until one starts to influence the material constant of the burning candle with your thoughts.

I have heard instances of a person on the big island who can make the flame of a kerosene lantern brighter or dimmer just by his thoughts alone. Since thoughts are also energy it is not illogical to assume that it can also influence the material constant of the candle flame, that being the case, then why not influence positive things like in healing or neutralizing negative energy as well?

It is known that the Subconscious controls the auto-biological aspects of one's material body, like heart beats and muscle reaction to heat and cold as well as body temperature. Material conscious concentration can also do this same function, but only when free will is presently applied and control is again switched back to the subconscious when released.

I once played a prank on the blood donation nurse one day when she checked my blood pressure and I stopped my heart from beating for almost 4 seconds and watched her eyes get really big! I would suggest getting a blood pressure monitor and using it for feedback on your concentration exercises to control your B.P. at the same time while developing your meditation.

The primary exercise is not just concentration, but to include awareness of your Conscious potential to take on some of the responsibilities that are "normally" those of the Subconscious, by doing so, one also evolves spiritually as well as becoming more in tune with their Subconscious, which eventually and hopefully in their short life cycle finally get to access their past personality(s) experiences and knowledge stored in the memory banks via the Subconscious. Studying the creational materials is fine, but applying yourself is even better.

It's a developmental process worth pursuing in both the waking and sleeping states. Meditation is not just for the waking state, you can also do it in your dreaming state as well, but I would advise to utilize your 6th intuition and 7th sense of primary telepathy instead.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 83
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FYI,

Please don't try to slow down your heart this way if you're not in excellent physical condition because doing so may actually cause a heart attack! Take prescribed medications with approval from your doctor which is a safer method.

Indi

Post Number: 670
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2012 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian, I don't know why your posts about stopping the heart from beating were allowed through as if I was there at the time they would not have been allowed.

It is not up to you to tell people you stopped your heart which is in fact not very likely if you understand they way the nodes work, but then to warn people to not try it in case of inducing a heart attack.

Please be more careful in future as to what information you share here. This has nothing to do with Figu and the teachings from Billy, so why go there in this forum?

I may even delete them after I have deliberated further.

I will not go into the workings of the heart here in detail as it is not relevant to the study that is being promoted by this forum, but to all those who read the above posts, please note that the subconscious does not control the heart function.

The heart beat is controlled in the medulla and the PNS and involves the central and autonomic nervous systems, hormones etc....

It is possible to influence the heart beat rate, but not below about 20 bpm and only people highly trained can achieve that usually.

If the heart stops one of the nodes kicks in and keeps the heart beating just enough to sustain life as long as the heart muscle itself is intact.

Everytime you relax, you are influencing the beating of your heart. This is not some special ability, as everyone is doing it everytime they relax.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 111
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2012 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Robyn, I appreciate the explanation on the heart's back-up system. I have also apparently stopped my heart beating on occasion for some few seconds at a time. I had not looked into this, and was not aware of the modality. Another process which sometimes crops up for me is forgetting to breathe, at all, for an indeterminate length of time (several minutes?) during meditation. Unintentionally depressing the CNS to such a degree sans drugs, how is this possible? Other people whom I have been with have commented on my doing these things, so it more than just a subjective observation. Perhaps nodal heart beats are not strong, and the breathing becomes very shallow?
Life

Hawaiian

Post Number: 85
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2012 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn,

That's the problem with you, things you do not understand or think you do, you delete it, have you researched Hindu practioners who have shown to reduce significantly their heart rate? They are trained in meditation and so can others here on the forum train to control their bio-rythm...it happens every single time in scientific research experiments, thousands of times called "placebo" effects, even Billy and the Plejarens acknownledge it....current Earth technology cannot prove or verify it scientifically, yet it is accepted because it does influence the outcome.

Just for your information, others here on this forum have complained about you specifically deleting their posts just because you disagree with their statements, it's a form of censorship.

I heard so much about studying the creational materials, but when one utilizes unordadox methods to achieve the same goals which is to utilize one's 6th and 7th senses, which in turn is actually developing one's potentials of spiritual development....then why keep this from others? Let them decide whether to utilize it or not, they are mature adults and being on this forum should have the necessary experience and knowledge to know if what I or others post are valid or fantasy....

Maybe if others want to hear more, but the moderators here makes that decision for you not to see it, then contact me at harryoyama@yahoo.com.

By the way, I routinely can lower my heart rate to 40 and blood pressure 100-90/70 and meditate in my dreams...I don't even consider that unusual and so can each and everyone of you do the same and more with your Subconscious, it is not as difficuilt as it appears, just like an un used muscle, the right exercise will open more doors into this realm.

Indi

Post Number: 671
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2012 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't want to do a tit for tat with you, however slinging arrows my way and aiming low, does not change the fact that you wrote that you had stopped your heart beating. My post, which you must not have read or understood did not say anything about it not being possible to slow the heart beat etc.. but the opposite, that it is possible, and that it is something everyone can do just as you have just said.

To tell people you stopped your heart, when it is very unlikely that you actually did, based in the least on the SV node response in those circumstances is incorrect information. If you have only mentioned the slowing down of the beat, then fine, that would have been acceptable and would not have attracted a comment.

FYI posts are not deleted on this forum, without more than one moderator discussing it. Also, I rarely delete anything and I definitely do not delete something that I don't agree with - that is not the criteria that is used to decide. The criteria is based upon suitability to the forum purpose, its relationship to the study material provided by FIGU and Billy etc, its level of misleading or disinformation as assessed by the moderators....

People will complain all the time about something, and it only takes one disgruntled poster to complain and create a fuss over their post not making it through the queue, and blame someone even if it is not the moderator they think who did it - and so be it!

Each poster on this forum including you and any others including the disgruntled ones, has a responsibility to make sure their posts contain to the best of their ability, information that is accurate, on topic, and related to the Billy Meier and FIGU material. If not, then the moderators job if done correctly and adequately is to prevent the forum from being littered with those posts that are not falling into that descriptor even if the poster and others may like that info, if it is not suitable then it is not fitting the criteria.

You yourself sent a second post warning people, as you must have realised that what you had written could be misused. So, not sure why you are shooting arrows my direction in such a way when I am only doing my job.

This forum, and the German forum, are moderated forums and when joining and posting the posters must agree to the terms as spelled out and take the decisions of the moderators with or without explanation. That is the way FIGU forums are run. They are not our personal rules, they are rules agreed to and passed by the CG49. As moderators we are required to support the rules even if we don't always agree with them, as sometimes we don't.

(as an aside - I do know a bit about the topic of biofeedback and influencing biological systems including the heart and much more, as I teach it and did my thesis on it which was an experimental style study of manipulation of blood flow to the extremities by hypnotic suggestion and imagery etc...)

Hawaiian, yours and everyone elses posts are always welcome on the forum as long as they comply with the forum guidelines and rules. The tiny percentage that is not posted or that are edited is so miniscule compared to those that are posted..................
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Mgrijalva

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

u r very diplomatic, very graceful

Rintintin

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2012 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Once I read that in Tibet there were a few great masters of meditation that could do incredible things like become themselves invisible.

Can be that possible with maditation?

Edward

Post Number: 2449
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2012 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rintintin...

Welcome to the FIGU board.

I have not come across Billy mentioning any such think, thus, I think we can
put such 'idea' in the False category(?).

In a nutshell:

Meditation is pure for one's own Creational Spiritual evolution process(ing).

To control one's own Being, and to master one's own material Body, and many
more benefits, etc...

Go Inward, to find your/the answers: when you go Inward, you will Know, what
is Outward, and Beyond.

For more information, please study this string at your own pace and draw your
own conclusions(?). Much Knowledge for you to obtain....and ponder on.

Pleasant Studying...

Edward.

Mgrijalva

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2012 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I may ask Edward, r u in the USA, Edward? R u the Edward on facebook's Friends of Billy Meier & FIGU page? i was just wondering if the same person is speaking on both sites

Edward

Post Number: 2452
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2012 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Maria....

I stop being on Facebook.

Perhaps, someone did include me in - Friends of Billy Meier & FIGU page?

Edward.

Edward_b

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, but the Edward she is referring to is probably me, I am active in that group.

Rintintin

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2012 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I not trust in Facebook. Facebook is with the worst elements of the CIA and FBI.

Praveen_kumar

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2012 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Questions to Billy-Answered
With Love Billy Sir (Edward Albert Billy Meier)

iam from india (Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad) its heart of Delhi.
sir you did meditation for 20 years ashoka ashram, near Qutubminar. another name Five (chakras) element place.

forgiving knowledge sofar. I am doing meditation daily 30 min.

I Saw
1. July, 8, 2011. 8.45 pm to 10.00 pm front above clouds big white (Peace) light.
2. Jan, 31, 2012. 6.55 pm to 7.10 pm beside above sky blue (Love) light big. (I heared (Suzzzzzz) sound).
3. August 9, 2012 front of above cloud mild white (Peace) light etc.

Q. How shall i use it, how to understand and digest symbol language.
please guide me further to serve.
i walk daily 8.05pm to 8.45pm on working bldg top for telepathy / beaming me.
When telepathy starts me (or) beaming me.
(Cosmic Energy (Course Matter), Invisible Cosmic Energy (Fine Matter) its correct)

with love Sir

(K. Praveen Kumar) (India)
My spiritual teacher: Kishan Rao (India)
email: praveen2121@rediffmail.com, princelion.2005@gmail.com, king_lionking20@yahoo.co.in

Corey

Post Number: 218
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Praveen_kumar,

That is a really interesting question, unfortunately you posted it under the Meditation thread, not the questions to Billy-answered thread and Billy doesn't read the forums. You'll have to wait to post your question to Billy there sometime at the end of September, check it often it fills up fast it's usually only open with a 24 hour window towards the end of the month (which in this case will be the end of September).

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Tom

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

I am hoping that someone can help me with something which I have been trying to work out for a while.

About a year ago I started noticing a fine tingling like sensation on the right side of my head/brain when I experienced or created an angry thought towards a person or situation. I used this sensation as a guide to train myself to minimise these thoughts.

Since first noticing these sensations, I have gradually noticed more and more fine tingling sensations around the different sections of the left and right sides of my brain & skull, but I have not correlated specific patterns of thought regarding other areas. Some of the sensations seem to occur when my mind is focused on something external and seem completely unrelated to my thoughts, at least for the level of awareness that I have regarding my thoughts.

The sensations can feel different to each other, where some are duller than others. Based on the way the sensations feel, I would expect them to appear like a field of energy if they were visible. Sometimes the sensation field is very localized, a couple of square centimeters, and other times larger, 10s of square centimeters. They can sometimes feel like they are deeper inside my head, though more recently the 'tingling sensation fields' feel closer to the surface. I would describe the sensations as being quite pleasant, apart from the ones which I correlated with angry thoughts.

I am interested to know if anyone has noticed the same sensations, or have come across any material by Billy relating to what I have described above, as I am keen to understand & interpret these.

Cheers,
Tom :-)

Abdjlos

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anyone give me some tips/advice on meditation and how to meditate or how to improve my meditation. As I have read the meditation pyramid given by the Plejaren helps to improve the meditation is the with the regular meditation one does for 20mins daily or only for the Salome Meditation and if it is for regular use as well has it been a big help with the meditation.Many thanks!

Thomas

Post Number: 82
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I just want to be clear that the above Tom is not the same as me since I = often use the smiley face. I am still actively monitoring the forum in a p= assive manner. Have a great day everyone!

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 131
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2012 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When we hold our bodies just right we can experience sensations. Some of the sensations which arise can be feeling like one is floating outa body, others can be feeling a tingling or energetic movement in the body. Personally, I think it is best to keep in mind that these are just sensations. In the yogic tradition, when one feels these things we don't focus on them, but rather let them be. They are not the focal point of yogic (union) meditation. From the Meier material also generally these things are not given much attention. They are considered functions of the body.

Meditation is a matter of perspective.
Life

Abdjlos

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome everyone,
I was just wondering does anyone know if anyone knew some good meditation exercises not meditation concentration. something that i could use to become aware of the consciousness related abilities such as telepathy or telekinesis. thanks
It is Creations invisible and massive influence which as an unsolvable mystery brings about endless continuity and transformation.
-ARAHAT ATHERSATA

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 59
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To meditate Pentra, was of very good use when I had broken my arm for 1½ month ago. It relieved from most of the pain, and to concentrate and focus on what was most important to do.
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Markcampbell

Post Number: 780
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2012 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Pentra meditation is practiced by seeing the name spelled out and saying it in your mind , hearing it . Simple .

Salome , Mark

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page