Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 05, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through March 05, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Piyali

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mark,

Hi. Greetings to you and all friends here. This is Piyali, new to posting here. :-)

I have a question regarding what you have shared here about the Pentra Meditation, about which I have read some here in the forum before, but have not fully understood.

When you say it is practiced by seeing "the name" spelled out, etc. what "name" am I to see spelled out in my mind to hear it?

I would really appreciate the clarification, as well as be directed in a direction where I can learn more about this.

Thank you. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Markcampbell

Post Number: 787
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali ;

The name is Pentra , which is a female name that has a meaning that I've forgotten by now .

Welcome to the forum , dear Piyali .

Salome , Mark

Markcampbell

Post Number: 789
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2012 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pentra : "The one who is given to love" .... something like that .

Corey

Post Number: 260
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2012 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali,

Here is what is written about the Pentra meditation in Billy's book "Einführung in die Meditation". I'll post the original German and let you do your own translation. pg 101-102:

"Pentra-Meditation: Wenn der Mensch im Laufe seiner fortschreitenden meditativen Uebungen den Wunsch verspürt, sich nicht nur allein der Meditation zu widmen, sondern in einer kleineren oder grösseren Gruppe, dan ist diese Möglichkeit sehr wohl gegeben. Solche Gruppe-Meditationen können schon ab zwei Teilnehmern in der Form einer sogenannten Ring-Meditation durchgeführt werden.

Empfehlenswert ist selbstverständlich auch bei den Gruppe- oder Ring-Meditationen, dass sie regalmässig in einem bestimmten Rhythmus durchgeführt werden für eine Zeitdauer von 20 Minuten. Diese Zeit sollte nach Möglichkeit nicht über- oder unterschritten, sondern genau eingehalten werden. Hilfreich für Gruppemeditationen ist die Verwendung einer Reise oder einer Tischpyramide, die nach bestimmten Massen gebaut ist, und die dem Kraftaustausch und dem Kraftausgleich zwischen den Meditationsteilnehmern dient. Als Meditationswort sollte das Wort PENTRA dienen, das für alle Teilnehmer einer Gruppe-Meditation als Meditationobjekt resp. als Konzentrationspunkt Geltung finden kann. Auch sollte bein der sogenannten Pentra-Meditation gemeinsam das Gebet 'Mein Geist, der du bist in Allmacht' zu sprechen, wie es vorgehend unter Punkt 2.12 genannt ist, ehe sich jeder Teilnehmer der Meditationsgruppe für 20 Minuten still für sich auf das Meditationswort PENTRA konzentriert.

Das Wort 'Pentra' enstammt der altlyranischen Sprache und bedeutet sinngemäss in die deutsche Sprache übertragen 'Die sich in Liebe ergibt'"

I don't see anything wrong with doing the prayer by yourself, say the prayer then concentrate on the word PENTRA for 20 minutes. If you need some prayers the FIGU shop has a free pamphlet with seven prayers (Gebets) entitled "Alle sieben Gebetsformen von Nokodemion" with the 'Mein Geist, der du bist in Allmacht' prayer or you could just order Billy's meditation book.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Corey

Post Number: 261
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2012 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

correction: I don't see anything wrong with doing the Pentra meditation by yourself, say the prayer then concentrate on the word PENTRA for 20 minutes.
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Piyali

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2012 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Mark and Corey. I deeply appreciate you sharing the meaning of PENTRA and the meditation with me. It is beautiful.

I wish you a lovely restful weekend.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Elba

Post Number: 59
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone ! Few days ago I had the chance to watch Deepak Chopra in a TV interview . He talked about meditation and such .Does anybody knows what are Billy's thoughts or opinion about this men ??. If any ?
Salome
Elba

Tom

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

From what I have read on this forum it takes about 7 years to master meditation.

I am interested to know if anyone can provide some advice regarding the development of a meditation/concentration program for a period of 7 years. I am hoping someone can share a program that they have used with success over several years or a program prescribed in "Einfuhrung in die Meditation”.

I am aware of the following concentration excercises:

1. Visualisation concentration excercises, where towards the end of the 21 day program one is visualising a red or golden rose for 15 minutes duration.

2. Concentration on the sensation produced on the inside of the nostrils by one’s breath.

My personal experience with practicing these two types of meditation, practicing only one form over any period of time, are that they posess some overlapping (mutual) progressive benefits, as well as some benefits specific to the individual form of concentration/meditation. As a result of this observation, I can see benefit in practicing both types of concentration daily to realise a wider range of development.

Some questions which I have regarding the development of a meditation program:

1. Should the duration of the meditation/concentration exercise continually be increased with time? ie. add 5 minutes per week/month?

2. Is there benefit in continuing with the visualisation concentration excercises beyond the 21 day course? I would assume that if one continued to diligently practice 15 minutes of concentration on a daily basis, that they could at least maintain their improved ability to concentrate.

3. Has anyone tried, or is it prescribed in "Einfuhrung in die Meditation", that one could use visualisation concentration exercise, then immediately followed by the concentration on the nostril sensations exercise? for example: a longer term plan that includes 15 minutes visualising a golden rose followed by 15 minutes concentration on sensation of air flow through the nostrils.

4. Are there any other programs prescribed in "Einfuhrung in die Meditation" which are beneficial for improving the function of the conscious mind?

Cheers

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 176
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Tom

Tuvok gives good meditation lessons, honest,
good detail from our Mates

dont put a mental block on how long it will take, do your best

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Jacob

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mentalblock Meditation

The mentalblock meditation is according to Nokodemion the most important meditation of all, it embodies the closest thing in relation to the entire life because through the mentalblock, life is determined and controlled in every form.
Thus, the whole mentalblock, [which composes out of the material consciousness, thoughts, feelings and the psyche], is the most important factor with respect to the conduct of life and lifestyle.
It is this factor that the human must hold a dialogue with to properly form and use it.

This dialogue is done through the Mentalblockmeditation.

However, many people sadly neglect this dialogue, although it occupies a central role in life.
People have simply forgotten how to organize their mentalblock, which is the reason why they constantly falls for mental issues, practices hate, revenge and retribution, surrender themselves to jealousy, violence and influences which arise from the general state of their mentalblock from the state of consciousness and the psyche as well as the forms of their thoughts and feelings.

Depending on how the human commits himself on a regular basis to mentalblock meditation, the more stable will his ability be to regulate his individual forms of consciousness, his thoughts and feelings and his psyche, to control and form his inner created values and integrate them in any form and fashion is his life.
So does this inner relationship with the mentalblock works directly on everyday experience and living-experience and thus directly on life. And indeed, when the human discovered the values created by him in his good and positive way mental blocks and uses, then evolves as a confident and honest good will for others as well as for the fauna and flora and the entire environment.
With the mentalblock-meditation must be trusted upon the intelligence of the consciousness, its understanding, insight, its capability to find, create and establish itself in new and unfamiliar paths of life based in insight.
Its important to understand that intelligence is not the product of the brain, its the product of the consciousness, regardless what so-called professionals and psychologists state.
Fact is that every rational person a notion has of the desire of his mentalblock, that he senses that his consciousness, his thoughts and feelings and his psyche know about things, motives and values which the mere superficial intellect can not decipher, so that everything through a specific introspection in the mentalblock must be analyzed.

The mental block meditation was created millions of years ago by Nokodemion to lead the people in this, so that he learns love, kindness, affection, compassion, sympathy, peace, freedom and harmony, etc. by himself. Through this meditation, it is given in a systematic practice that one's mentalblock, respectively. Consciousness, thoughts and feelings and psyche are filled with a sense of wellbeing. This method is also used with other forms of meditation, however, specifically addresses the mentalblock.

In this meditation are thought of in an inner way, which can’t be heard by others.
Words that are meant to be a reality in the form of "IT IS SO," the form as follows:

1) I live in Love.
2) I live in Peace.
3) I live in Freedom.
4) I live in Harmony
5) I live unweighted
6) I live in health
7) I live in Joy

Seven words respectively reality sentences in the form of "It is so" are strung together in succession to be repeated in constant repeated sequence.
This form of meditation can be practiced at will; with the meditation timeframe may be set at ones own discretion.

This form of meditation works on the entire spectrum of consciousness, thoughts and feelings as well as the psyche and all resulting inner relationships, creating a stability of the mentalblock which makes it possible to experience good and bad times without the stability of the mentalblock being compromised.

The mentalblock meditation it also means that the ability of deep feelings grows in relation to others, which in turn leads to the fact that with this joy can be felt.

The "It is so" sentences are meditative. An 'IT IS SO Condition' is formulated, therefor a condition that is already there and does not need to be strived for first.
It is not a wish for something that is not there yet, but its a condition that is present in the here and now.

This IT IS SO condition generates inner peace and prevents the consciousness being filled with agitated thoughts and feelings, which affect the psyche.

If the IT IS SO sentences are thought in a meditative and concentrating form, then no room will be available for any agitation and thoughts and feelings will become more and more harmonious and balanced.
Through these inaudible thoughts will give rise to mentalblock internal relationships, which activate themselves on the complete repertoire of life.

The mentalblock meditation has profound influence on the individualityblock also, which is composed out of the Ego, Personality, Character and Memory, this because of its constant interaction with the mentalblock.

Source: Meditation Aus Klarer Sicht from Billy pages 342 - 344

Salome,
Jacob

Memo00

Post Number: 586
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob

i don´t have the book, but following the logic of the sentences i think that probably number 5) is something like: "unburdened" instead of "unweighed" or if in German it is an affirmative word then in english it should also be so.

Salome

Jacob

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Memo00,

I used the translation from https://figu.org/dict/node/6075

Salome,
Jacob

Memo00

Post Number: 587
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, well i don't know if its an old english word or something but in modern dictionaries i only find "unweight" as related with skiing or skateboarding. Salome.

Memo00

Post Number: 588
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, i just found "unweighted" in one dictionary as: "not burdened or encumbered with a heavy load or with mental, emotional matters, problems, etc." So i guess it is a synonym of "unburdened" unless "unweighted" has a special significance because of its origin or something. Salome.

Jonzie

Post Number: 76
Posted on Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I cant speak for English but I can speak for French. 'Unweighted' is a common word that means: not considered. It also has the totally opposite meaning of 'unrelated'.

Ex: I spilled my drink. My daughter lost her shoe.

One subject has nothing to do with the other. The person should not concern themself with a shoe as a cause effect of spilling a drink.

The opposite meaning, is, of course, BECAUSE I was thinking about the shoe, I spilled my drink.

'Unweighted' is a cause/effect phrase. My english is not so good. I hope I speak clear.

I take no. 5 to mean: I am not distracted by unrelated unimportant matters.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

Jacob

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, March 01, 2013 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The most important thing about the mental-block meditation is its daily application in life and the neutral-positive effect it has on the human being.
Memo is right on the money with his words about "unweighted" = "not burdened or encumbered with a heavy load or with mental, emotional matters, problems, etc."
I would recommend using it in conjunction with the concentration exercises, it works great on the consciousness and psyche.

Salome,
Jacob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 463
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was impressed with the mental-block meditation.

Within seconds, with the knowledge of the truthly truth present, I was impressed with its effect.

Thank you for sharing that Jacob; Memo thank you for the insights as well.

Each day I am more and more amazed and blown away. My trust and confidence increases each time I remember to apply the knowledge. Remembering to apply the knowledge is becoming more and more a second nature now.

FIGU should take from the secrets contained in the GoT and publish a little self-help book so people can gain better control of their fate, circumstances and overcome all calamities that befall them.

If only everyone on the planet would arduously study these texts; we would each live successful and peaceful lives.

Anyone failing to study these works (GoT & TJ) is doing themselves a great disservice for their life on Earth.

If I told of how the knowledge has benefited me lately you would think I was lying.

Salome,
Eddie

Tameralc

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have another translation of Line 5 as "I live lighthearted." All the other lines are the same. It was posted on the forum a few years back. I love this meditation and I never realized how important it really is until Jacob brought attention to it again.

Tammy

Jacob

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am glad it helps people, this meditation is like all others a very practical meditation, however it stands out because its such an easy and 'close to the chest' type of meditation, its main effects are on the mental-block and individuality-block which have a lasting effect on the quality of life.

However, I would absolutely recommend the 3-minute meditation and the death-meditation, the latter being very important as well, especially because death is a topic a lot of people avoid until it stares one in the face by either ones own mortality or the mortality of a loved one.

Meditating about death is extremely important, to have the knowledge and awareness about the absolute inevitable enable you to leave as little loose ends in your life as humanely possible.

Remember: In our material lives we are just mere guests in eternity.

I also want to comment on your thoughts about the GoT, Eddie, No I don't think FIGU should do that, it would rob people of their own unique path they need to take to gain those insights and knowledge.
In live and in the spirit teaching is walking the path as important as getting at your destiny.

I will post soon information about the death-meditation and the 3-minute meditation in a practical form.

Salome,
Jacob

Acriasis

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Jacob for the informative post, this meditation truly has helped me. There was also an understanding, after using this meditation, of the way thoughts that are not neutral can have a destructive effect upon those in a high spiritual state of true BEING, such as the highly evolved Plejaren, and/or an Earth human that truly has expanded his conscious state of mind, in truth, in this true reality of all that is, within creational existence.
Saalome,
Marcus

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Truth is truth when it is known, life in truth has an effect on you true self, May all that know truth , complete that which is destined for them to do within the infinite expanse of the cosmos and life upon this planet called Earth.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 464
Posted on Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I must agree Jacob, after reflecting.

It is a perfect work. Seemingly unrelated verses have always contributed to greater understandings after several readings and studies.

I look forward to learning the 3-minute meditation and the death meditation.

The one I am most interested in is the day dream meditation. I'm unclear of its exact name. It is supposed to help with achieving goals and desires.

Thank you again and salome,
Eddie

Jacob

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, March 04, 2013 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Acriasis,

This meditation, stemming from Nokodemjon, works primarily on the mental-block, which is a function of the overall-consciousness-block, the spirit is only indirectly involved with this.

The Plejarens are humans who are highly evolved in their material consciousness and spirit, but they are nowhere near a state of true BEING.
The first state of BEING in grand-unity is when the spirit enters the level of Arahat Athersata, but still at this level it can not be compared to the state of BEING in the universal-consciousness Creation.

I am glad to help, I am working on that other information I promised.

Salome,
Jacob

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 256
Posted on Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

With regard to the article by Billy called,

"Meditation from Clear Sight: High and Highest Meditation"

I highly recommend the book "The Power of your subconscious mind" by Dr. Joseph Murphy. It talks on the same lines as those given in the article.
I especially like the part about use of the present tense in meditative sentences, makes a lot sense.

Thought everyone should know.

Happy reading!

Salome
Aditya

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page