Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 30, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through May 30, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ferbon

Post Number: 365
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Block Hawaiian (immediatelly) from posting on this forum for 3 months of complience period. Allow him himself! time to reflect and find his own way/decisions/logic!

Implement/activate rules of passive non-violence!

Add "one red flag" to his nik/name to recognize that user is/was blocked from posting once already!

Write appropriete regulations regardnig this and implement them asap!

Send e-mails to all active posters to let them know about such regulations and thus effectively learn from Hawaiian's example.

Salome

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1084
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon you said 'Instead, again and again his example (as major falsifier) comes around in which others - even worse than him - hide quite comfortably'.

Ferbon from time to time almost all students of the teachings who participate on this forum who are well aware that they aren't perfect 'Do' sometimes bite their tongue out of courtesy, modesty, benefit of doubt and respect until situation warrants people to speak out and speak up.

We are all subject to mistakes, errors and misjudgement so what better way than for everyone to chip in and speak out and speak up when and where they see it whilst others may have failed to see it.

If you realised and had foreknowledge of people engaged in subterfuge and sly sophistry why didn't you speak up and speak out about it instead of throwing in your two cents worth of vague innuendo out of the blue.

Isn't this more cowardly to remain silent on your part all this time with your supposed knowing about the 'others - even worse than him - hide quite comfortably' but also not being direct as to who or what is doing that 'hiding comfortably'

Or are you essentially talking about yourself?

I've asked Hawaiian repeatedly for a reference to what he said and for myself to give him the benefit of doubt and the chance to justify his words with a reference which was not forthcoming yet so I thank other members here for beating me to it by pointing out his errors so that he has a chance learn.

So why haven't you answered my question which I am still waiting for many months when I asked you what your real name is when even after you having participated on this forum for what amounts to roughly 2 years or 24 months you still haven't shown the common courtesy and respect to other members here by keeping it honest.

So who is the one who has been hiding all this time.

My apologies to Moderators for going off topic but it needed to be said.

Darren

Post Number: 399
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Darren

How strange that is not how I see it, but then I question things that I might not agree with.

I am a number 7 who questions things that I do not agree with."

I don't think it should be a matter of how it's seen by people but wether it is true if that's what Hawaiian has been doing. He has been mixing his own thoughts and assumptions with Billy's material, not saying it as so, and causing confusion. As others said, he should say what are his own thoughts/views on matters and it would not be a problem.

I'm also a number 7 in my numerology. I think there would be quite a few 7's here at this forum.

Darren

Post Number: 400
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I forgot to say that I do hope Hawaiian just acknowledges what are his own thoughts/views because I don't mind the guy or reading his posts.

Earthling

Post Number: 835
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 03:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For the one known as "Hawaian". You may be interested in this as it's right up your alley/area of interest.

"Malaysian Aborigines Said to Have Key to Peace: Dream Training

A couple of researchers and writers in the 1930s and 1970s had contact with the isolated Senoi people of the Malaysian highlands. The knowledge they brought back to the Western world inspired decades of dreamers to follow the Senoi dream system; it has been viewed as the key to the society’s peace and clarity."

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/686735-malaysian-aborigines-said-to-have-key-to-peace-dream-training/
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 116
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ferbon,

Are you sure you weren't in a previous lifetime involved, in the Salem Witch Trials? All I've seen here is an individual voice his opinions just as you are doing now. Should we also flag you as an agitator or as a civilized member of a group who's history spans over thousands of years in to the past? I pray you change heart and soften your hard bitten opinion to the betterment of the eyes and ears of mankind and to those of this forum who faithfully follow the wisdom and love that it is to generate to the whole!
Good Day Sir.
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Yoid

Post Number: 101
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How to meditate with the pyramid from figu shop?

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 425
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't closely monitor Hawaiian's blathers, just as he probably doesn't keep track of mine. We don't see eye-eye, and that isn't likely to change in the near future. So, I can't say for sure that he is bundling the Spirit Teaching around his own thoughts. That said...

What y'all are describing sounds to me like part of the natural process of mental growth, part of how we learn to mature our own thought processes by learning the Spirit Teaching. We often fail to see the delineations where our own thoughts stop and another's begins, and we often fail to see how we ourselves are changing our thinking. Because of this, attributions may be muddled despite our best efforts.

I don't favor banning Hawaiian from the forum, not in any shape or form, for so far he has simply presented his own perspective wrapped in the FIGU flag of the Spirit Teaching. It would be nice if Hawaiian were to say "I think this..." and "the Spirit Teaching says that...", yes that would be nice. Not a requisite, mind you, just as part of the process of making things more and more clear.
Life

Melissa

Post Number: 126
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Jacob and Corey were decent enough in their replies to Hawaiian. Michael_horn seemed fine until he succumbed to stronger accusations, such as those of drug use and hallucinations, (which in my opinion, is a form of character assassination and falsification, and not good.)

I think that when Ferbon said,(see below), that he was not kidding, but serious, (also not good). He was talking most likely to Scott(moderator) about the hierarchical thing and not to those, who thought he was talking to them.

(Ferbon-
Consider this....
If Hawaiian's posts are so "bad" why not block this user from the forum at least for complience period of time?
Instead, again and again his example (as major falsifier) comes around in which others - even worse than him - hide quite comfortably.
Wouldn't this simple solution be more effective than ongoing senseless dispute and "debunking" presented as accepted standard by your majesty and associated highnesses?)

My suggestion is to love and support one another, just as we would like to have it done to ourselves. Isn't it for the betterment of all: Neutral-positivity?
-Melissa

Corey

Post Number: 603
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid,

There is a pamphlet at the FIGU shop with instructions, and the Creationaltruth.org site has good information on the peace meditation.

https://figu.org/shop/schriften/kleinschriften/the-peace-meditation?language=en

or just type in "peace meditation" in the search bar @ the FIGU shop and it will bring up two pamphlets, I bought the $5 one.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis
page 124 Lehrshrift

Votan

Post Number: 177
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, getting back to this forum one should be allowed to express their thoughts and not be shot down.

We are like the press print only what they want you to know and not what one thinks.
joe

Michael_horn

Post Number: 791
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Melissa,

I didn't accuse Hawaiian of drug use, I stated, "One also has to wonder = if Hawaiian's preoccupation with the dream state is at all facilitated = by the use of any=85substances, etc." As for hallucinations, well, since = Hawaiian freely mixed in his own content with the spiritual teaching and = drew no distinctions between the two, while here ay be better words for = it hallucination may be appropriate. After all the result was not the = REALITY of the spiritual teaching that one could easily, unknowingly = perceive it to be.=20

And perhaps instead of some presumed unlovingness, attempts such as mine = and Jacob's and Corey's are quite loving, attempting as we are to = prevent people from being badly misled and, at the same time, trying to = assist Hawaiian to contribute in ways that don't mislead, even = unintentionally.

Being loving isn't always warm fuzzy bunnies and sweet, purring sounds, = when a little bit of barking may just be in order to get us back on = track.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 792
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I thnk that it is a requisite that anyone who is quoting or referring to the spiritual teaching does delineate and specify what's what. So they do need to distinguish and point out that which is their own thinking, etc., and that which is stated in the teaching. Doing this could help to avoid the creation of yet ore false religions, cults, sects, etc.

Corey

Post Number: 609
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melissa,

Thank you for recognizing my nuetrality of the rebuttals to Hawaiian's post. If one searches the archives one will clearly see that the effort to try and get Hawaiian to clearly differentiate what are his own personal thoughts and opinions, and what is the spiritual teaching as disseminated from Billy and FIGU are, was ongoing for years by not only posters, but also the moderators. The reasons are that Hawaiian repeatedly blends the two to the point that it can be misleading to other students on the forums, who are fragily trying to learn. Plus Hawaiian had a habit of misinterpreting information to supplement things he studied simultaneous to the Meier material. This is obvious to the studying students, and this goes past freedom of expression of opinions, but possibly in this case falls under the preservation of the teaching category. Hawaiian had his chances, as the forum accepted his posts for years, and rebuttals have been occurring this whole entire time in an effort to help Hawaiian learn.

One incident comes to mind, some years ago, and that is: Hawaiian claimed to have a conversation with his deceased mother, which, according to the teaching and the GOT is impossible, and is in clear conflict with what is published about the Jenseitsbereich. This is one example of what has been transpiring.

True that we need to love and support one another like a family, but ultimately, Hawaiian is responsible for his own evolution, and more importantly his mistakes through the law of cause and effect.

In my years on the forum with my first and second accounts, I have only seen 3 people get banned, one for being under 18, one for mis-translations, distortions, "flaming", and steering and misleading conversations, and now Hawaiian, if that is what is transpiring.

Ultimately these decisions are up to the moderators, which are authorized by FIGU to make these decisions, so it is up to us to respect the outcome of these decisions.

Salome

Corey
page 124 Lehrshrift

Votan

Post Number: 178
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey

Can you get your facts straight. I remember reading from Billy that some people can converse with the deceased, not all, through the fluidal energy.

Once again why ban somebody when they are only trying to learn.
joe

Scott

Post Number: 2449
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Votan,

Hawaiian has not been banned from this forum. The problem is the type of information he presents is not accurate according to the spiritual teachings. There are a few people on this forum who subscribe to the spiritual teachings and have endeavored to learn directly from what Billy has written in a very detailed way. For instance since Hawaiians post which has caused this response he has not logged on to the forum to see what others have stated. Does this sound like someone who wants to learn? Unfortunately, in the past there have been forum members who have deliberately created dis-information and have falsely misrepresented themselves by creating multiple accounts, which still may be going on today.

Regards
Scott

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1097
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan this is the first time I've ever come across that information so could you please provide a reference.

If my memory serves me correct and according to what I have read from Andtheystillfly years ago there existed 16 people with highly developed consciousness who had the ability to contact that particular dimension but it wasn't through the fluidal forces or energy.

Can you quote where exactly you've read this information from.

Cheers
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1101
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melissa I think that Neutral Positivity is not an end in itself but rather a means to an end.

I feel that the truth is the most important or rather the knowledge of the truth for without this how could anyone achieve neutral positive equalisedness and balance so the truth is worth fighting for and it should be fought for.

Do you disagree?

Corey

Post Number: 610
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Perhaps I should have been clearer, he claimed it was a telepathic message. Out of the billions, in truth, there are only five people on Earth who are capable of communicating using the subconscious, with the new reborn personality of someone who died, using the old personalities fluidal forces. All of them are highly evolved enough that none of them seek any sort of attention for their gift nor speak about it to anyone, much less a public forum. Those that do are not telling the truth, such as sect leaders and those seeking to make a profit. Get your facts straight. Hawaiian was corrected by two moderators (Jacob and Indi).

Source: Billy's Fluidal Forces book page 232 copywritten 2007 FIGU Wassermannzeit-Verlag
page 124 Lehrshrift

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1102
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael what you said reminds me of some of the pertinent content of the article 'love is not all you need' by Gaiaguys so I wonder why, maybe it's because I've read it.

Corey

Post Number: 613
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH,

Thanks for explaining that. I have been trying to explain to those that were offended, that our rebuttals to Hawaiian were actually an action of gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit, and as you explained it, an act of love, but with little, or no success. This may be difficult to understand, gewlatsame Gewaltlosigkeit still being in it's infancy and (still in trial and error) on this planet.

Salome

Corey
page 124 Lehrshrift

Ardie

Post Number: 95
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Votan,

I have learned that the fluidal forces are only active while a person is alive or when their spirit form has reincarnated years later. The fluidal forces are dormant when the person is deceased, so it is not possible to communicate with the deceased through the fluidal forces.

Votan

Post Number: 179
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey

Please do not jump to conclusions,(get your facts straight).

I said I read somewhere and if I was wrong I will admit it. Yes now I remember he did say only a few have the ability to communicate with dead.
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page