Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 22, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through April 22, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hawaiian

Post Number: 226
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To the moderators,

What happened to the Dream section? I was going to describe how to meditate in one's dreams and how it relates in controlling and interacting in the dream realms so that people have another option which is limited in the material realms being that most will either die before they reach age 70 or barely have time after that.

Cpl

Post Number: 745
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

I suggest you write on how to meditate in dreams on your own website and provide a link to that for those interested.

It's something that you are very interested in and for those interested will likely become a set of fairly involved info. In which case it would deserve to be all together in its own right and not piecemeal in disjointed fashion as would inevitably result here, where postings are predominantly on Meier, his writings and opinions thereon.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 997
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding instructions on meditating in dreams from Hawaiian, time and again those who are more knowledgeable in terms of the spiritual teaching have pointed out that Hawaiian's information doesn't accord with it in important ways.

And it would seem that being able to show that one recognizes and benefits from the corrections by more knowledgeable people by ceasing to continue to interject their highly subjective material, would in itself demonstrate a wide awake understanding, which should precede skills one presumably has while asleep.

Corey

Post Number: 769
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 01:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To solidify what MH and Chris said, there is this gem from the most recent Q & A for the newer students:

question: Hi Christian and Billy,
How does one remain conscious/lucid during sleep? I always meditate in thoughtlessness before bed yet seldom am conscious and in control of my dreams.
Many Thanks.
--Grant

answer: There’s no need to control one’s dreams. What’s important is that dreams process that which they exist for to process.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Corey

Post Number: 770
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also to quote Jacob S. (ex-moderator and longtime student of the spirit lessons), it's the waking hours that is important for evolution!
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Stan

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Sometimes, during concentration exercises with burning candle, I hear not only music or piece of music in my head, but also words from songs(connected to the music and singer's voice from specific songs etc). Should I observe the words ( let them go), without "killing" them, during the concentration exercise?

Salome,
Stan

Billwilson12

Post Number: 75
Posted on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stan
I do not think you will find two people with the same effect from the burning candle exercise. For me the flame grows and stops moving then the fun starts. The colors of the gases appear, then the surrounding area brightens, followed by a ball of light forms behind the flame which grows large compared to flame size. The important part is to learn to hold a single thought for 20 minutes. But start as suggested by BEAM.
Have a great day it is yours
Billy Wilson
123OM

Votan

Post Number: 321
Posted on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwils0n12

How does this work.

I only know the meditation by Jose Silva Method.

How does Billy's work.
joe

Scott

Post Number: 2535
Posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

Here is a link to the Concentration exercises outlined in Billy s book Die Psyche. Learning to concentrate is primary to meditating.

Regards
Scott

Billwilson12

Post Number: 76
Posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan

After mastering the candle exercise is a great point to go back to beginning of BEAM material and start your studies a new. I filled note book after note book with stuff I missed the first time. But this should come with massive red flag of warning. Depending on your culture, social groups, how you earn a living and most important life bonds. You my find you will be forced to balance two lives. Look at how many buddhist monks that just walk away from everything, and that is with all the misleading information that line of instruction has weaved into it.
billy wilson
123OM

Hawaiian

Post Number: 229
Posted on Friday, April 17, 2015 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy

question: Hi Christian and Billy,
How does one remain conscious/lucid during sleep? I always meditate in thoughtlessness before bed yet seldom am conscious and in control of my dreams.
Many Thanks.
--Grant

answer: There’s no need to control one’s dreams. What’s important is that dreams process that which they exist for to process.

---------------------------------

Hawaiian

Here is a list of dream events that should provoke more serious consideration concerning the dream realms.

1- Why does the subconscious gives the personality “previews” of impending events like emergency situations like death and dying or attempts to injure or kill, like in the case of Billy’s attempted assassination by rifle bullet?

2- Why does the Plejaren utilize the dream realms for influences rather than the waking states? Answer, simply because the waking conscious is too dominate and undisciplined.

3- Why does full concentration of meditation invalidates the dream “processes”, but it is actually the “process(s)” of meditation that is important so that the dream conscious can be a part of the dream process(s) itself as an active not passive role to be addressed at the waking states?

4- Case in point to #3, it is possible to “extend” one’s dreams in order to “resolve” pending issues, by influencing the dream process itself through direct logical interaction ONLY when the Psyche is completely balanced and in sync with the dream logic.

5- There is a difference between meditation in the waking verses meditation processes in the dream realms, but both work in sync with each other for the benefit of the whole which requires a level of self disciplined detachment, yet remain “linked” via the “process(s)”

6- These are just a few “pointers” that I personally tested, but I would suggest one first experience first hand in meditating in one’s dreams before making comments, “that there are others more informed, yet provide little evidence to back it up”. If you cannot even fathom or master such meditation or understand the discipline required, you’ll just be insignificant in regards to the dreaming realms and how “it” tries to interact with your awareness. It is your decision to do so and not be swayed by those who do not share such measures.

Hawaiian! I do not understand why you cannot follow the request to clearly delineate your comments and ideas from those of Billy/FIGU!

(Message edited by indi on April 18, 2015)

Earthling

Post Number: 917
Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian, it isn't necessary to do whatever it is that you're talking about in dreamland to know that you're still trying to prove something and in the process you not only dismiss others but you try to squash them under your boots like an insect - "you'll just be insignificant in regards to .. bla bla bla "

perhaps you should investigate your need to be right and others wrong during your waking consciousness as well as your dream consciousness
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Corey

Post Number: 817
Posted on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

Unlike many people on the forums, I have read Billy's meditation book, and I can tell you that your not even close to a single statement he puts forth in the book. To quote Jacob S (former moderator) you give the appearance of quoting the spiritual teaching to the uninformed, but you lack Billy's substance, and the end result is you are only quoting your own ideas from your personal experiences blending it with a few FIGU terms so you can feel like a teacher. While it's true that you are supposed to take what you learn from the FIGU spiritual teaching and apply it to your daily life for your own experiences, the difference is, in this case you are putting forth your own experiences from your daily life publicly on a FIGU forums, that are not from FIGU's teaching, but your own teachings that are not from the books. Props to Indi, who has been for years trying to get you to differentiate what are your own personal ideas, and what comes from Billy!

And as far as the statement(s) that Bruce pointed out that I agree with completely, I can tell the other students on the forums regarding his very cold "insignificant" comment, that Billy and FIGU teach the importance of feelings for the next one, love, and other moral virtues, and the importance of interpersonal human relationships in these trying times, (to quote "Desiderita": integrity is all we have) this is all taught in Billy's free German booklets which Hawaiian doesn't read, or resource. The free booklets are really quite interesting, and cover many topics, I know because I collect them.

It's completely natural when encountering the material to try and teach it due to it's high importance, but in this case Hawaiian is trying to teach something that is not taught by Billy, and none of his statements regarding awake realm meditation is taught by Billy, such as a staring at meditation object, or working on the four colors and other things related to the attention meditation (Satipatthana Meditation). Hawaiian's teachings completely lack the substance and direction of the true FIGU spiritual teaching, available at the FIGU book shop to any interested persons.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1022
Posted on Monday, April 20, 2015 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Huge thanks to Bruce, Corey, Indi and Jacob for calling out all this delusion, confusion and pollution of the spiritual teaching.

It probably should be automatically posted within/along with any further DISINFORMATION AND CORRUPTION of the spiritual teaching by Hawaiian, or any others who are similarly inclined to contaminate the truth with their crap.

Kenneth

Post Number: 124
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LOL, Michael Horn does not beat around the bush when he has something to say; love it. Equally, thank you to all of those that keep this forum on track.
Kenneth

Ricardo

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi ,

I was searching colors of electromagnetic field "aura".. and Billy said that the color of a person aura changes due to evolution.

pink , violet , Green , orange , yellow (gold) , White and blue.

Do anyone know how Billy came with this conclusion.

I havent found information about it...

in our color spectrum it goes from red the lowest to violet the highest.

Of course the spectrum may not have any relation with our "aura"

Votan

Post Number: 322
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael you have to learn that we are all different.

Thank goodness that we are because we can all learn.
joe

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 40
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to add lets not pay too much attention to those who walk side ways as Billy and Plejaren had mentioned that everything has been written down and organised in such a way that no alteration or misinterpretation regarding the spiritual teachings could occur securing its sucessful manifestation for aeons into the future. Leave the misguided on their own path of evolution.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 50
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree we must eliminate those spreading disinformation, however, I think we all need to work on how we respond to those such as Hawaiian, or any others because, those looking in from the outside may consider our treatment of members on this forum as harsh.

It's not necessary to create a harsh environment when speaking about the spiritual teaching.

I wonder if anyone of you are truly reading and studying the spiritual teaching?

I just expect more calmness, confident, patience, and empathy from the veterans of this forum. How about insisting Hawaiian or any others to attach a permanent disclaimer at the end of their posts stating their views and opinions does not support FIGU or BEAM?

"We can stand as guards at the door in order to keep the monsters out, however, at some point, you'll need to take a piss."

Exhale people!!
MsMichelle

Ricardo

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian,

even if I dont know what you are saying is the truth or not.. I aplaud you... our only way to evolve is to experience and make mistakes and from that we can reason and some truth can came of this.

just Reading and re-checking books ... its just memorizing.. anyone can just quote information from Billy and Plejaren.

We learn from our mistakes tha is a FIGU, Billy, and Plejaren teaching.

We do not have to agree with Hawaiian but at least as Msmichelle said... the higher we evolve the more patience and empathy we should aquire .

Corey

Post Number: 818
Posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle,

The moderators (specifically Indi) have been unsuccessfully trying to get Hawaiian to put disclaimers in his postings for years, that clearly state what are his own ideas differentiating from what comes directly from the spiritual teaching and Billy. As for wondering if anyone has read the spiritual teaching, my post clearly stated I have read Billy's meditation book, as I outlined the differences between what Billy writes and what Hawaiian outlined. Have you read it so you can compare the two?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1024
Posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

We may all be different but the truth…remains the same.

And it has been corrupted - time and time again - throughout the ages. Once we know the truth we mustn't accommodate that which presents itself as the truth but isn't.

It's not personal, it's a matter of…principle.

And it's why there've been six previous prophets trying to get people's heads on straight, which nonetheless required the presence of the seventh and final prophet.

Those of us who take it seriously aren't "going along to get along" when false and misleading information is presented. It will be, it must be, challenged and corrected.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 83
Posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With permission of the Moderator maybe a reset would be good at this point. Sometimes page one, line one is missed. The first few pages that follow are great guidelines to refer new and over excited imaginations. And each time one gains new insights the beginning takes on more meaning.
Peace is a great reward.
Billy Wilson

"Posted on Monday, November 10, 2003 - 10:16 pm: Edit Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Hello,

I have a question to anyone who wishes to respond.

How many people are practicing some or any form of Meditation?

If so, how often, how long per each meditation and how many weeks, months or years?

How do you meditate? Do you use some object, mantra, sound etc. to focus your attention on?

What if any results has anyone accomplished or experienced?

Thanks
Salome
Scott "
123OM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page