Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 13, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through October 13, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 247
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

In our prayers (German: “Mein Geist … / Mein Bewusstsein …”) we praise our consciousness as being all-knowing, all wise, all-loving. These prayers seem to indicate that our true consciousness already knows the goal of our many lives.

Is our consciousness (if cleared) in contact with the Spirit of Creation?
Do we simply have (e.g. via meditation) to remove the mental obstacles that we have assembled through false beliefs etc.?

I may know the Buddhist and Hindu ways of thinking (e.g. the fate of all material things and beings “Everything collapses into the point from which it arose”, or to constantly see the oneness of the universe (bindu) etc.).
But I would like to get the correct picture of Billy in my mind.

I ask you, as your mails indicate that you have read most of Billy’s books.

Salome,
Bill

Corey

Post Number: 927
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(moderators: please accept this post, instead of the other one I wrote in queue, as I corrected an error! Thanks!)

Hi Bill,

Good questions! To answer your questions, as you know, our individual spirit-form is a piece part of Creation, a tiny fragment of the Creation that enlivens our bodies. The energy from this spirit-from spider webs through space and time, and permeates every cell in our bodies, and through our spirit-from we have a connection to the Creation itself, it is up to the individual to follow, listen, and utilize that connection, but this all varies with the individual's consciousness-related evolution. Meditation helps this process, a time to reflect on the inner-world, although many people do not realize many of Billy's recommendations call for no thoughts at all, for a certain time period, let's say 10 or 20 minutes. This will help you listen to that inner voice, by teaching you the self-discipline of cancelling your thought processes. Breaking down false beliefs, and eliminating them will also help you connect with your inner-most, and creational self, the inner-most, creational-self, is something generally most people do not spend time developing. Most people that unfortunately suffer from God-delusion-belief receive impulses from their individual subconsciousness that religion-belief is not the way to go, but they do not know how to break free, and are trapped in the vicious cycle of God-delusion-belief by their individual genetics, as well as their afflicted illness in the brains: temporal, and parietal lobes. They will unfortunately most likely reincarnate in the exact same God-delusion-belief situation they are currently in. For them, any small positive steps for the better away from belief, and delusion, are small positive steps for consciousness-related evolution, and the person's developmental process of cause and effect. For those that can make large strides, for their conscious, as well as unconscious evolution, are better off for it, and their successor personalities' will evolve in ways not possible for their current personalities' evolution, as a result of the laws of reincarnation, and evolution.

This is what the time of the Age of Aquarius is all about: individuals making slow, small strides, or fast, large strides, away from God-delusion-belief, and towards the laws and recommendations of Creation, impacting their genetics, and their descendant's genetics, slowly moving our planet's population towards the truthly truth.

One side note of this matter is the following: if you are trying to free yourself from belief, avoid belief-wishes. Page 388 of "the Might of the Thoughts" English translation vol. one, explains that one should not fall prey to belief wishes, as they cause one to impair one's conscious, as well as unconscious evolution, and in the next life, one will face the same situations, and circumstances all over again, to make up for "missed" evolution, but efforts concerning this will be more severe, and strenuous. Two question & answer cycles from now, I plan on asking Billy for specific examples of belief wishes, so we can all know what exactly to avoid.

Another thing I want to add, that is connected to the Creation itself, is the physical developmental process of the casual law of cause and effect. Billy writes on page 54 of "God-delusion God-Insanity" that the effects from the law of cause and effect are connected to the six forms of the Absolute Absolutum, plus the highest form of Absolute Absolutum, the SEIN Absolutum (6 + 1 = 7) which has it's origination from the Absolut Seinlosen and the Endlosen Dauer. Also in the book "Teaching Script", Billy wrote that some of the seven Arahat Athersata sub-levels are responsible for the generation of effects from causes in the physical realm, and since Billy was once a part of the Arahat Athersata pure-spirit-collective, I would consider him a master of casual cause and effect, just as the Creation Universal-Consciousness is so logical, and casual, that all effects from causes must manifest according the the laws and recommendations of Creation.

Although it is the lowest of the Absolute Absolutum forms, the Creation-Universal-Consciousness that is responsible for creating all human, animal, and plant life in every galaxy, and universe, as well as, all planets, suns, moons, stars, comets, nebulas, etc., through the slow process of natural evolution, and natural selection, yet, it is the highest form of the Absolute Absolutum's, the SEIN Absolutum, that we merge with, when we meld with Creation as a final step in our spirit-form's evolution.

Salome my friend.

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Corey

Post Number: 928
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

I wanted to add one more thing that is important to evolution, which manifests itself through the law of cause and effect, and that is swinging-waves from fluidal forces. As long as you are not creamted, your successor personality will have access to your previous lifetime's bones found within 3 light seconds (900,000 kilometers) of the planet Earth. Ways that you evolved in earlier lifetimes, will be accessible, and helpful, in future lifetimes, by your successor personalities, through these fluidal forces. If you are cremated even once, you will lose all return connections to the current, and all former fluidal forces through your bones. I put it in my will, that I am not to be cremated, although if you die in a house fire, or are vaporized through atomic warfare, you have the same negative result, and are born underdeveloped in future lifetime's, and you will feel lost, because you cannot access prior fluidal forces through your subconsciousness.

Salome my friend.

Corey
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Votan

Post Number: 409
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

Sometime you cannot choose how you die.

Really does it make that much difference.

Look at all the people that are cremated or burnt in fire or atomic weapons.
joe

Billwilson12

Post Number: 119
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

You currently have been able to acquire knowledge that I can not yet obtain. I am grateful to you for being welling to freely share. The disposal of this meat bag is a topic I am currently having get out of the way. From my notes I have that the remains only have value to descendants. Planets will come and go but the spirit's journey will still be on a evolutionary path. From my limited understanding the material belongs to the way of coming and going. I have to live the material life to it fullest and take care to let run its full measure. Can you please reference your source in your post 928? You destroyed all three of the options I had planned for.
Thank for the laborious work.
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Corey

Post Number: 930
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello my friend Billy Wilson,

The bulk of it is found on page 243 of Billy's Fluidal Forces book, and for the last part, here:

question: "Dear Billy and Christian,

I read in the book "Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte and andere Dinge" that creamation is not recommended because when the skeleton is burned or destroyed it ceases the return-connections (Rückverbindungen) to your previous lifetimes Fluidal energy through the subsoncious (Unterbewusstsein) in future incarnations and you are born underdeveloped. On page 243 it states that if your skeleton is destroyed so is the return-connection-possibility for that destroyed lifetime's skeleton as well as all other previous intact skeletons that remain...does that apply to house fires (charred but intact skeleton) and dying in a nuclear war due to atomic fire (skeleton turned to ash in seconds)?
Salome
Corey

Answer: Yes. But if the skeleton remains intact, there remain some of the fluidal forces as well."

Salome

Corey

Aimee

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Does anyone have experiment inner-peace after doing concentration exercice as mention in the psyche?

It's kind of a strange feeling as I can notice my brain or consciousness is much more relax. It's like everythings around you and in you become even more vivide.

If I walk down a busy street to buy some grocery just after doing my concentration exercice I don't feel bother by the noise or the people around me. In the contrary it make the exeprience even more deep.

It's like falling in love at first sight but with yourself and everythings around you.

I don't know what is this feeling but as far as I'm concern this concentration exercice (candle) is truly a peculiar experience.

What would happen if someone would practice more than half a hour? Would this feeling become even more stronger? (Just by curiosity but not planning to do that)

I trully observe no feeling or body sensation whatsoever during the exercice as my mind is focus on the lower part of the candle and the rose in my mind but right after doing it, the mind is trully not the same. I don't stand up with the same mind that I seated with.

Salome
Aimee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1445
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey that's actually a good question to ask Billy.
I've often wondered myself what differentiates one belief from the next in value as an idea form and the subsequent consequences to oneself and the external world from belief vs knowing eg believing that the sky is blue vs thinking after observing that the sky is blue.

Obviously belief has no foundation of truth and reality to back it up as opposed to a nonbelief of truth but what of the working powers of the belief when it does have basis and foundation of truth backing it up like in the above example I gave.
Billy did mention that strong beliefs also have effective power on the beholder.

Maybe the mechanism by which the value of various different ideas whether belief or truth on what it eventually does and translates as energy or knowledge for spirit via our consciousness, psyche and gamut is the most important factor.
I don't know I can only guess.

Cheers
Matt lee

Eyerecon

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 07:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been reading throughout the day as well as meditating ....

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 248
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Corey, for your great work.
Outstanding contribution.

Salome,

Bill

Billwilson12

Post Number: 120
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,
OK you take me back to reincarnations and BEAM every body back to Jmmanuel can be accounted for. But not before, so logic would dictate their would appear be a limit. And from studying contact report 8 along with FIGU bulletin 38 the storage of Fluidal Forces into material realm would only happen during times of being consciously aware. So since the truth about creation has been hidden to my past life's and since the most important parts leave the material realm in a less than a millisecond, no matter the person other than BEAM which has far more conscious aware time than anyone bar none. Even if in this life one can manage to retain any energy from the short moments that a few are able to be aware and not die that have found the truth and have spent time with it. Would be far less than the negative energy in the normal earth humans last few material lives and the storage banks far out way the material realm and since there is no mention of collecting the bones of all that left earth after or since Jmmanuel, one would conclude that at this stage the remains would bear very little if any positive effect over the past negatives which may warrant a break be made. But in the near future maybe our future personalities can manage to solve the mystery of the Kings chamber and the Zohar center at the SSSC in respect to death. The descision about ones remains if it is even granted by the ones truly making the final descision is not as important as deciding to have decedents. And with the little time left for this planet I would have more success storing my fluidal energy into granite mountain side than keeping bones intact as a non material person. Just tiring to understand since we have no clue when our last breath will come, which could easily be while on a walk and our body may never be found, and will be reclaimed by nature (Creation). When my father parted I had to chase the hospital clergy from the room and had to repeat as he keep trying to slip in, and still at his funeral was assaulted by his type. This is a tougher question than it should be, when the body is done it is done, next.
Sorry I know no right answer never had to deal with stopping stuff after I pass.
Thanks once again you are doing great.
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 653
Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think (assume) for now, more and more cremation is a good thing??

Since it is a creational-law that this can happen, then it is a law designed to help with the evolution of a species (people/individuum).(?)

This knowledge is more effective for the "knowing ones" (GotT). It is an instruction for us who would truly benefit from it and who, through our own determination, make efforts to secure our state of final rest. In this wise, we return to effectively and productively assist in the efforts and responsibilities.

Is it safe to assume that these fluidal forces stored in bones contain the religious tones of the personality?

Salome,
Eddie

Joe

Post Number: 380
Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

I had once asked Billy about cremation and he had said that it has no effect on the human being's next incarnation. However the fluidal forces of the former personality are no longer accessible.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/13288.html?1409058022

Blake_p

Post Number: 343
Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aimee,

Yes meditation is one of the most beneficial things I have incorporated into my daily or weekly practice,and one of the best things we all can do for numerous reasons.
Besides flooding your brain with alpha waves,it also serves to stimulate and grow the pineal gland,which is important for our evolution to undo the atrophy that has occurred to us all because of the past,how we lived,etc.
I personally do three when I meditate...Salome Peace Meditiation, the mental block meditation, and one of the Nokodemion Spirit prayers...then sometimes do a quick minute of specific stuff in prayer to my spirit(which also is praying/communicating to the Creation)
Plus I've found for me...that elongating the words of the Salome p.m.not merely saying them but more of a monk like chant,somewhere in between talking and singing,that it seems to have a more physical effect on my psyche,a cleansing feeling.

Paul_wr

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddieamartin,
actually Ptaah had advised us that earth humans should bury the bodies as this would provide a stronger connection to this world after death.
I suppose it is a personal choice and some Plejaren also choose for personal reasons to have a cremation.
I suppose it depends on how much of a painful and tormented life one has had, and then maybe they would wish to be cremated so to completely rest so to speak.
But those who are aware of the material may be of benifit in some way even in death of they have a strong connection to this world, so everyone needs to consider this choice for themselves.

Cheers,
Paul

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 654
Posted on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Paul,

What I was saying is that the revealed knowledge of this Creational Law empowers those who have come to the recognition and done away with the forgetfulness.

These individuals can, of their own free-will of course, decide and make the determination and put into effect the assurance to themselves that their body is not cremated.

As to the religious ...my question is; "Do the fluidal forces contain religious tones that are perhaps partially, entirely or fractionally dissolved (detached) from the new incarnation?"

In other words; "Does this creational law cause a positive effect through its negative effect when a religious person is cremated?"

Salome,
Eddie

Paul_wr

Post Number: 38
Posted on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 05:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

Yes, it is a good question as to what really happens to a religious persons fluidal vibrations when they pass away.
We know from the attack on Billy that these vibrations gather together in small and larger clusters around the planet and in small quantity can drive one insane and in larger quantity will cause certain death.
Cremation may be the best option for most people it seems, at least until things change for the better.

Cheers,
Paul

Billwilson12

Post Number: 121
Posted on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taking what we do know, our DNA was modified as described in CR 251 and as we move into stronger energies from our galactic sun this is going to help cause a upheaval here on earth. But as more and more study the spiritual teachings the evolutionary code along with learning to use all of the different forms of mediation will be causing changes within our DNA. So when our sprint has determined to return it to programs the DNA and it is this part of the DNA that vibrates in harmony with the past and present and future then protecting the bones makes perfect since. Billy even talks about the facial features following more and more as we evolve. And since the changes in evolutionary changes are not that big from one life to the next each can act like tuning forks of the same frequency even if they have a small adjustment made they are able bridge that but pull one and the effect is lost. If so then when religions were started the destruction of the body was put in to slow down our evolution.
Any help out there do I now have to find mountain to be frozen into?

Hugo

Post Number: 71
Posted on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

My understanding is that religious people will most likely be born to religious parents/family again next life. What I don't understand is that I was born into a strictly religious (catholic) family but I never once believed in it, even when I was young. Any idea why this happens to some people?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1110
Posted on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I understand it, it seems very clear that cremation absolutely isn't the best option overall for our evolution.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 384
Posted on Saturday, September 05, 2015 - 04:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson

I reckon get buried in the desert and maybe embalmed and a steel coffin or a tomb
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Corey

Post Number: 966
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Wilson and all interested in learning concentration-meditation, and the "attention-meditation-method" (Satipatthana) that is found in Billy's meditation book, as promised here will be a 3 part summary of some of the information, although learning German and purchasing "Einführung in die Meditation" is always recommended. Note: The "attention-meditation-method" was spread by Henok (former personality of Billy's) to all important galaxies and universes millions of years ago:

-First off, FIGU Canada sells a really nice meditation stool. Get one.

Secondly, for medical reasons, I can no longer meditate, but I used to read the book, and practice meditation, and I miss the self-discipline it teaches. I will however, try to summarize what stands out in my memory after all these years.

If you want to learn Billy's meditation exercises, it is recommended to abandon all other meditation practices you know, and he cites "euphoric meditation", NLP (neuro-linguistic-programming) meditation, etc as false (page 71-73).

Billy recommends starting practicing for 15 or 30 minutes a day, you can add minute or two a week, until you can set aside a whole hour for meditation exercises (silent hour). If you can, burn incense, as this calms the nervous system. (most apartments, however, this would be a taboo). Try to do your meditation exercises at the same time every day.

meditation is important, so important, that Billy breaks it down in the following hierarchy 1) being the most important (*A):

1) work
2) meditation
3) the teaching, and evolution

daily work is the creational way to the creation itself. This is also the way to create natural equalisedness, and work is how you earn your living in life. If you neglect work, you attract resentment, unequalisedness, imbalance, and boredom. Unemployed people also have unreal state of visions, w/o pure subjective experiences, and w/o a solid connection point and w/o a solid hold on the material, and the spiritual. Work can also influence your meditation!

The diversification of hand-work, and spiritual work, go hand in hand for the evolution of the human-being. You win joy out of knowledge, when you concentrate on work, and you must concentrate on your work, to generate the appropriate thoughts, and the activity of the consciousness, changes to creational forces.
---

(*B) Concentration is the way to the balance of both energies, negative/positive = equalisedness.

A simple starter-concentration-meditation exercise you must begin with: is the breath meditation, where you focus all your thoughts on your nose, and the breaths you take in, and out. Avoid all other thoughts. Just the breath in, and the breath out. This is a pure-observation. This will make the material-consciousness, and the subconsciousness-form more clear. New, and diverse thoughts will come, but pass them off, and concentrate only on the breath in, and the nasal passages, and the breath out. One breath in. One breath out. No thoughts (similar to your candle concentration-exercise during the "thoughtless" periods).

It's natural that you might not feel a hand, foot, or arm, etc. This is no reason to fear, and is completely natural.

To be continued, stay tuned...

Salome

Corey

*A = summary of "Einführung in die Meditation" page 91-95. Copyright: FIGU/BEAM

*B = summary of "Einführung in die Meditation" page 107ish-115 Copyright: FIGU/BEAM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 144
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, Thank you for this every copy of the satipattana method I have has more blacked out lines than freedom of information document, not much is left to read.
Peace
Billy Wilson

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page