Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 07, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through December 07, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Abidenshcemilia

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello

Berto

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys,

Thank you Scott and Niko_sulonen, you have given me much to think about and study into. Below are some thoughts I've had about meditation since looking into your suggestions.

The intro to the Meditation explanation I find very interesting as the colours which occur during the meditation contemplation very closely mirrors the (Electromagnetic) spectrum of visible light with their corresponding wavelengths and frequencies which almost exactly follows the order of the colours listed in the meditation book as blue, green, yellow to red but omits orange which in the visible (Electromagnetic) spectrum goes from blue, green yellow, orange and then red. I rewrote this sequence below for clarity and comparison.

Eduard's Explanation in his Book on Meditation - Blue,Green,Yellow,Red

(Electromagnetic) Visible Light Spectrum - Blue,Green,Yellow,Orange,Red

I'm thinking that since our consciousness emits and radiates essentially electromagnetic waves (swinging waves) and has their effects fulfilled, then perhaps this is why the colours shall be seen in the meditation when certain levels of consciousness have been reached on account of the consciousness emitting different and finer energies/powers (wavelengths and frequencies) which register as visual cues or colours which of course correspond to specific wavelengths and frequencies on account of the different and finer levels of consciousness achieved which is similar to how the visible spectrum functions as well; if the wavelength with its corresponding frequency is changed, an affected colour will result. Furthermore, the visible light spectrum has blue and red at opposite ends going from coarse to fine and vice-versa with regards to their specific wavelengths and frequencies which one can relate and compare to the ascending and descending colours and therefore levels of consciousness outlined in the meditation book.

I was also very interested in what Niko_sulonen had to say and did some reading on the phenoma he had suggested I was experiencing. I retrieved some information on Wikipedia on what it has to say about the following phenomena he mentioned as well as other similar phenomena for anyone else who may interested in finding out more, stated here for convenience under which I'll give my thoughts where I felt inspired to.

Phosphene (A type of hypnagogic hallucination which results during the transitional state from wakefulness to sleep ) A phosphene is a phenomenon characterized by the experience of seeing light without light actually entering the eye. The word phosphene comes from the Greek words phos (light) and phainein (to show).

My thoughts - According to this definition of phosphenes this leads me to think that it is not phosphenes I experience in meditation as I am fully awake and therefore not sleepy or nodding off during my excercise but I cannot completely rule it out of the realm of possibility as the consciousness in the meditation might have similar characteristics and properties akin to the transition from wakefulness to sleep on account of the similar activity or lack of activity of the consciousness itself whichever is inducive to the experience of these phosphenes.

The second statement is a little unclear as this implies that phosphenes can only really occur in complete darkness but as I stated earlier there is a small source of light in my meditation area and also I have had my experience with the blue shimmering light during meditation in daylight hours a few times in a completely lit up room as well although I now only practice in the evening.

2.Phosphenes can be directly induced by mechanical, electrical, or magnetic stimulation of the retina or visual cortex as well as by random firing of cells in the visual system.

My thoughts - Since the activity of the consciousness changes during the meditation, I don't feel it's too far of a stretch to say that also the electromagnetic swinging waves and their frequencies will have a direct affect on the activity and chemistry of the brain itself which in turn affects the bodily functions so as far as the visual cortex is concerned, this part of the brain should also be affected through the changing consciousness in the meditation and therefore the changing wavelengths and frequencies of the swinging waves would stimulate the visual cortex to release their visual cues and be registered as colour which in turn would reflect the specific types of swinging waves and altered consciousness state of the meditator.

3.Phosphenes have also been reported by meditators (commonly called nimitta), people who go for long periods without visual stimulation (also known as the prisoner's cinema), or those who are using psychedelic drugs.

My thoughts - I looked into this further and retrieved further information from Wikipedia on the topic of Dhyana (meditation) in Buddhism covering the topic of nimitta and how it could relate to specific experiences during the meditation practice such as the shimmering blue light. In Buddhism, Dhyana (Sanskrit) or Jhana (Pali) is a series of cultivated states of mind, which lead to a "state of perfect equanimity and awareness (upekkhii-sati-piirisuddhl)." It is commonly translated as meditation, and is also used in Hinduism and Jainism. Dhyana may have been the core practice of pre-sectarian Buddhism, but became appended with other forms of meditation throughout its development.

According to the Pali canon commentary, access/neighbourhood concentration (upacara-samadhi) is a stage of meditation that the meditator reaches before entering into jhana. The overcoming of the five hindrances mark the entry into access concentration. According to Tse-fu Kuan, at the state of access concentration, some meditators may experience vivid mental imagery,which is similar to a vivid dream. They are as vivid as if seen by the eye, but in this case the meditator is fully aware and conscious that they are seeing mental images. According to Tse-fu Kuan, this is discussed in the early texts, and expanded upon in Theravada commentaries.

According to Venerable Sujivo, as the concentration becomes stronger, the feelings of breathing and of having a physical body will completely disappear, leaving only pure awareness. At this stage inexperienced meditators may become afraid, thinking that they are going to die if they continue the concentration, because the feeling of breathing and the feeling of having a physical body has completely disappeared. They should not be so afraid and should continue their concentration in order to reach "full concentration" (jhana).

My thoughts continued - These explanations are essentially exactly in line with what I have experienced in my practice. I feel I'm on a good path to progressing. According to these Dhyana explanations, it leads me to speculate that the stage I reach with the experiencing of the shimmering blue light would be described as the so-called access/neighbourhood concentration (upacara-samadhi) which is explained as the stage of meditation reached before entering into jhāna or "full concentration" or "true concentration". Perhaps once this full or true concentration is reached this will be the entering into and experiencing of the green colour realm of the meditation contemplation outlined in Eduard's book on the subject? This seems a reasonable speculation.

4.The most common phosphenes are pressure phosphenes, caused by rubbing or applying pressure on or near the closed eyes.

My thoughts - This does not apply to me as I do not vigorously rub my eyes or the areas around my eyes before, during or after my meditation excercise.

5.Phosphenes have also been created by electrical stimulation of the brain, reported by neurologist Otfrid Foerster as early as 1929. Brindley and Lewin (1968) inserted a matrix of stimulating electrodes directly into the visual cortex of a 52-year-old blind female, using small pulses of electricity to create phosphenes. These phosphenes were points, spots, and bars of colorless or colored light. Brindley and Rushton (1974) used the phosphenes to create a visual prosthesis, in this case by using the phosphenes to depict Braille spots. (Amazing)

6.Phosphenes have also been created by intense, changing magnetic fields (Electromagnetic swinging waves?) . These fields can be positioned on different parts of the head to stimulate cells in different parts of the visual system. Phosphenes created by magnetic fields are known as magnetophosphenes.

7.Most vision researchers believe that phosphenes result from the normal activity of the visual system after stimulation of one of its parts from some stimulus other than light. (Consciousness related energies/powers released/created in meditation)

8.The prisoner's cinema is a phenomenon reported by prisoners confined to dark cells and by others kept in darkness, voluntarily or not, for long periods of time. It has also been reported by truck drivers, pilots, and practitioners of intense meditation. Astronauts and other individuals who have been exposed to certain types of radiation have reported witnessing similar phenomena.

9. A form constant is one of several geometric patterns which are recurringly observed during hallucinations and altered states of consciousness.

My thoughts - I feel that since we can see the logic, order, comprehensiveness and interconnectedness of the life as a whole in nature and that all this is represented and shown with clarity in all creations from the largest to the smallest such as in the snowflake, atomic and chemical composition, the human body and formation of cellular structures or the orbital patterns of solar systems and their planets for example, this can be thought of as a signature of the life creation itself, enlivening each of its creations with itself which we can recognise just as a painter puts all of himself/herself into their painting and if one is inquisitive enough, can get to know and understand the painter and their inner processes of thinking and feeling and what they wish to communicate with their creations. Since we can see this order, logic and interconnectedess in nature which is something like a visual representation of these qualities and that life is not just randomness and thrown together unconcernedly, it seems reasonable to think that this is where we get these qualities being expressed as geometric patterns and shapes of which we can also see and experience in the consciousness during meditation as the consciousness is also not just simply randomness and thrown together either.

If you'd read all the way through, then thanks very much,I tried to keep it as short as possible and also thank you in advance to any more input from other individuals, everyone's thoughts and input are highly appreciated and welcomed. Lastly, I wrote a funny little story, kind of like a parable about meditation while working out these thoughts on this topic for everyone's amusement.

The fisherman throws his line with bait into the water and skillfully lures the bait through the waves and patiently waits for the fish to bite and get hooked. He cannot force the fish to bite and must accept what is given to him and not what he wishes for and must not make too much noise and make ripples in the water lest he scares the fish away and he must not think about other things but must concentrate lest the fish takes his bait and escapes. Lastly, he must remember that he must catch the smaller fish before he has the skill and knowledge to catch the larger ones.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2018 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Berto,

Thank you for your in-depth analysis and article concerning the hypnagogic hallucinations and how they would refer to your experiences. I find the topic quite fascinating and I have studied it some amount, especially relating to using the hypnagogic hallucinations or the phosphenes phenomenom as a way to consciously induce lucid dreaming in order to directly tap into the subconsciousness while in a conscious-dream-state. I've had some success in that area but it does require well developed concentration-powers to bring the dream-states under conscious control. Meditation helps in that area immensely and inducing lucid dreams is also in and of itself a form of meditation. I think one would benefit greatly had they the ability to observe and interact with their subconscious world during sleep.

Salome,
Niko
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 112
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

The PSI Cortex Discord Server (#spiritual-wisdom channel) regularly hosts group meditation sessions every Thursday at 6 PM EST (working on a 2nd group for European time zones). Feel free to join in. If you have any questions about meditation, how to, what not to, and you wish to be a part of groups who cater to beginner, intermediate and advanced, then this is the spot to be.

Here's the link to join the PSI Cortex: https://discord.gg/dJPtGwr

Salome,
Jedi

Jolindra

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please help me with the Clarification of the 12 Points Meditation. I could not open the link on the Internet.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 562
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jolindra

sorry for the delay BUT ALL These meditations are so powerful its beyond our understanding

https://ca.figu.org/meditation.html

the link has the 12 Points Meditation and others that will do much more than what it seems

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 566
Posted on Sunday, November 03, 2019 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday

about the OK sign and why its demonised

touching thumb and forefinger will break a meditation or psy attack

a psy attack is most often a group meditation that takes about 7 minutes at least to do, and its aimed at a thing/someone

Doing the feathered serpent (OK sign, looks like a parrot) only takes a second to do, eh eh

many meditation gurus say to do the OK sign during meditation,that is false unless its a bad meditation

TOUCHING THUMB AND FOREFINGER breaks a meditation
Thumb is negative,forefinger is positive. Touching both causes a short circuit.

this has many implications, it also breaks a psy attack and also is good to do before and after a meditation, NOT During a good meditation

its ancient name is The Feathered Serpent Because it resembles a parrot,
its one of the many i know of

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2b6u928fo/

more soon
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 567
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its very important to know: if you say i cant be hypnotised unles i agree to be hypnotized, i demand this from myself and my spirit, it is so.

Its a fact, its impossible to hypnotise you if you dont agree to be hypnotised.

Even for teletonic devices all you need to do is the OK sign then walk away and/or unplug the tv or device.

and say you dont agree to be hypnotised you know its imposible to hypnotise you

its that simple folks

I know its a fact as many methods have been tried on me. I also say its against The Creations Law, this has implications.

i will mention later.

4 years ago my tv was emitting circular waves at me, (it wasnt on but was plugged in) the waves look like if you throw a stone in a pond, its similar but the waves come out of the tv at you, they try and force you to stare at the tv in a meditative state, i shake my head, do ok sign and say no, i cant be hypnotised, unplug tv or its best to go for a walk or a drive, a swim is good to get rid of negative energies.

I dont know if everyone can see the waves, but you dont need to see them, you will feel tired all of a sudden and your eyes start to blur like your in a meditation.

Meditation will Always show you the way to overcome anything. Automatic defense is true.
I just know what to do, stay calm to disarm, they dont have a chance, sometimes i do the peace symbol stance, eh eh. I am taught by The Figu, the darkside dont have a clue that i will overcome you.Its even been fun too.

Later i meditate with a candle and say what is it, i am seeking knowledge,wisdom,love. How do i overcome (then i ponder what happened) then visualise my sun. My sun is a light that i visualise as my Spirit (while looking at a candle).

People know meditation is powerful but they dont know why. I have seen on youtube people ask those touting meditation why meditation is so powerful but they never answer the question.

Basicaly your spirit stands outside of time, it knows the future and All of your existance, meditation brings subconscious knowledge,wisdom to the conscious. You just know what to do at the right time, things will just go your way.

So when you meditate the spirit lets you know what is required, we dont need to rush, take your time so your Spirit transmits to your brain what u need to know/do.

I just look at a candle and imagine my sun or a rose. Or if i dont have a candle i just imagine my light/sun or can do the line meditation. Or breathing meditation. Or a light around my body.

I also visualise certain things i have seen in meditation or the Sohar, or i use pyramids to magnify my thoughts eh eh, i will go into detail later.

The mind and spirit are the last thing humans explore but i decided to do it now, i have been having a ball.

Salome
ilovebilly

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 568
Posted on Saturday, November 16, 2019 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My thoughts about incense:

I always burn incense before i meditate

I noticed on some incense imported from India it says for export only, hmmmm i thought, why is it so. I came to the conclusion its a Very inferior product.

Some asian countries like Thailand sell high quality incense at low cost in asian markets or online, since then i have found one good brand from India its called cycle brand

Frankincense n myrrh sap is low cost, 25g of each lasts quite a while, the most economical way to burn it is get a small dish that can handle heat and buy a jet lighter, the jet lighter emits a jet like flame. When incense catches fire i blow it out.

I also get mini moxa sticks, its a powerful herb, (i think mugwort) that is like incense for the body, also acts as acupuncture, google to find out more, cheep on aliexpress or ebay. Google about acupuncture too, i will do some posts about acupuncture asap that is Very Interesting!

Why is insense good/important?
Basically:
Think of negative fluidal energy as like mud stuck to your walls/clothes and anything. Incense is like water that washes negatives away.

Salome
ilovebilly

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 569
Posted on Saturday, November 16, 2019 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dont forget what Billy says about Symbols!

People can store information (in a knowing way) for all great times.

Never forget the candle since Nokodemjon times has been a symbol of material matter transforming to fine matter. (As We Do)
So we use a candle (or a fire) to meditate.
cough, cough

maybe we dont know howto store info to symbols atm
BUT
in the future and past we do
wink wink

stored info in future is in fine matter realm

Store info for all great times!!!!!!!
we do know the candle/flame,rose and light most likely r used by The Figu in the future.

Billy says we have no excuse for not meditating everyday except if we work 18hrs or so, he says it for Good reason in these chalenging times its vital we meditate every day.I think candle while visualising your sun at the same time is most powerful most of the time but its upto the individual.

I will talk about these topics in more detail soon and its implications,also things i have learnt about meditation.

Salome
ilovebilly

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 570
Posted on Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Folks

In the book Arahat Athersata is a symbol!
I really get into symbols hard core, information is in everything, even sounds, feelings, nature, everything can be symbolised and you can put your consciousness on it (Your Light) and say (what is it i am seeking knowledge wisdom Love.) Then i imagine my Sun in my head and/or i imagine my sun on my head then do same with a peace symbol. If this (or any meditation) ever makes me tired i imagine light (eyes open or closed) eminating from my body and all things around me until i dont feel tired (it dosnt take long) then go back to working on symbols or some other meditation.

Anyway for the Arahat Athersata symbol i say the word Arahat Athersata then say what is it, i am seeking knowledge wisdom, Love. While i am looking at the symbol, then i visualise my light on the symbol and say what is it, i am seeking knowledge wisdom Love, then a light in my head so i go into meditative state, when your eyes blur the AA symbol becomes one. For this symbol i will do this a few minutes a day for 7 days or longer. Talking of the letter A, its in the knowledge symbol, sometimes i do the same as described with knowlege symbol (or just a letter A in my head, blurred vision) or i picture anything/symbols are in my head always seeking knowledge wisdom Love.

If u dont have the book its well worth getting.

Talking of books i do the same meditation on all the book covers.
Also the ufo design is from Ur times, our mates say they used that old ufo design for a good reason. So i do same symbol meditations on the video of ufo going around a tree and photos on front of books, all book covers are on figu shop.

We have also stored info we will NEED ourselves on things we know will be around in next or past lives too.

Moon,Sun, nature, words, bird sounds, tastes,numbers, names.

I think all the car symbols are from ur times (must be by impulse) Subaru means Pleadies and its symbol is those stars, Nissan is the star system the asians lived at for eons. 5 point star,6 point star,7 or 8 point etc star. Talking of stars in the night sky is mars (its red) is important for a lot of figu folks, so are other stars or constelations. Picture them in your head or put your light on them, seeking knowledge, wisdom Love maybe stored within.

(I have software on my laptop that shows me the names of stars or constelations, google has a free app i think.)

(Birds) in a meditative state emit blue circular waves at you, or in a meditative state listen to the birds they speak truly, eh eh. I do it with a light or peace symbol imagined on forehead (blured vision) while birds are close and looking at me. You can do this with anything.

I know why the peace symbol is so powerful and death symbol is so negative, if i tell you why you wont believe me so i want yet, ilovebilly.

Light overcomes darkness, Its The cosmic order of things. They know it is so eh eh.

I do quite a few variations of meditation i will mention later.

The L symbol (made by hand) thumb n forefinger will make the dark energies do as you command, watch the leader in the debate make the amassed dark energies leave hill ary as he then does the OK and L time n time again in her face he sends the darkness to kingdom come using thought/light, OK, forfinger and thumb.

The peace symbol in my head while i look at a foe makes them mild as a doe, and give me what i want so i overcome the rot.
or a light around them am me (or everything) makes it so they can see and also protects me.

Salome
ilovebilly

I will explain more about L hand sign, truly its from Nokodemjons time. Google Zoroaster then click images to see Nokodemjon doing it as as before, also notice the chevrons and light around his head, this truly puts the bad dudes to bed. Also wand is in hand, meditate to understand.

In meditation its revealed if its needed for your cause, every day i thank The Creation for giving me such an evolutive situation, never in time n space will you find such a disgrace.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2080
Posted on Friday, November 22, 2019 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly
It may not have association or a link to what you are saying but what I find about having been exposed to the various information from Billy is that I have basically tapped into and entered into a confluence of higher frequency occilation or vibration or a source (universal consciousness) if you will that exist all around that can be tapped into by anyone who has made to effort to tune into that vibratory realm with the proviso that you use the right keys to unlocking that door which in this case is the spiritual teaching idea, thoughts and consciousness state.

The avenues to better facilitate that process to creating that right state of mind, consciousness and overall being is through meditation I think.

Its like entering into null time null space where Billy had experienced pure consciousness where his body disappeared for 7 or 8 minutes.

So meditation is like that huge tunnel Asket had created to get to the other side.
Its like a pathway but with an objective and the clearer the path is from stray thoughts the better the journey becomes and the so called 'bliss' (although its a wrong term) is experienced.

So whatever the object or subject onto which you meditate to, the outcome I think is the same in that just as long as you do it right with the right intent and purpose for surely you do need the intent first to impel action to meditate before the process happens and during it all loose stray feelings and thoughts just melt away leaving you with 'just is'.

During work and striving is where I find the most satisfaction from this meditative process that just happens automatically for me instead of being regimented and purposeful I find that when it naturally occurs which by now is second nature to me it really is blissful.

In the case of peace meditation when I was keeping to the official time schedule it was a different story as it was a bit more purposeful.

One of the first peace meditation that I ever did back some 13-14 years ago just knocked me out cold as if I was being hit by a beam the GI hit Travis Walton with.

Matt lee

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 572
Posted on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The symbol in the middle, it glows white in the head, it started as an arrow then it split and had 3 dots, its a symbol we all forgot.

https://postimg.cc/TK01TMJN

Howto return the sons of Atlant and Muras to The Creations Law Overnight, it just takes The Teaching (Many of them know The Teaching as its within from the past) and this symbol with symbol meditation, when 7 gain entrance into The Gigantic Force, its all spelled out in prev posts but you didnt notice. It also works for The Figu, especially the 49, you can ask Billy if its benign and if the Gigantic Force is as i described. (In this thread, our mates know what it is and who the sons are)

Salome
ilovebilly
The sons have Many symbols but they forgot the symbol meditation. Billy says they are harmless, they build cities to Exact Specifications but are not sure why they do, they will recognise their teacher who reopens the gate to (Shambahla) Agarta. 7 is his number, 49 his sign, the equations help open the door and what u have seen in meditations. When you see what The Figu will do u will ALL have a big smile too. Unless you are dark, i am the Baboon who Breaths The Fire, without me my brethren go ape and there is Truly no escape, The Figu Will restore the balance, you will now agree that is better than intolerance. I am in Meditation in a time when the teardrop of The Creation and all beings are one, where we all agreed this since time begun.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 558
Posted on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter (ILOVEBILLY), interesting stuff on meditation
MsMichelle

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 573
Posted on Friday, November 29, 2019 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday folks
The important parts of Billys book An Introduction to Meditation are on futureofmankind.co.uk

its in three parts, i think it starts here page 22.
search for:

UFO_-_Billy_Meier_-_Contact_-_Erra_to_Terra_-_Volume_6_-_Sep_1991.pdf

i think its in volume 6,7,8 but near end or halfway of each volume.

This needs to be in the meditation section on figu.org ca meditation page and au website and in Spirit Lessons page on futureofmankind.co.uk
Please.

If anyone ever feels confused or delusional (it can happen to anyone, especially when you pop in a big way) or if strange things are happening.

it could be a good idea to do the colour meditation during these times.

Also
I have done posts and poems about defending yourself from psi attack, always remember we will overcome All obstacles, do a meditation seeking knowledge wisdom,Love, be neutral positive and dont fear the future, let Love be your guide. I am not bragging about things, i just want the good folks to understand its not difficult, meditation will show the way, its how we did it in the old days.

Also remind anything tormenting you its The Creations Law a lesson is in store that will feel like a lifetime, not that we are vengeful its just we are all at school, deep down they know this is true.

An introduction to meditation needs to be read early on and keep it printed on hand because Figu folks will pop during this age, and its impossible to stop, Terran schooling can make it hard to understand things that are normal on other planets.

Also one of the Many things the gigantic force can do, it fixes things immediatly, first thing i did was kneel on the pillow on the right of the crystal bowl, this removes any xtra storage banks we accidentaly created in meditation, it feels real good too, trust me i know. Ask Billy while he is here, it has happened to me.

I never worship anything, i just kneel to be at the correct height.

Hi Mods
give it a snip if needed, but please consider leaving it be, i know whats happening, as its happened to me, what i am saying will assist.
Seek the force if you have read the free english work and you live it. When u sense a door visualise the equations and visualise what u have seen during meditation to get in.

You know The Gigantic Force exists, our mates mention it but they dont say what it is, I AM, i have described it years ago, just make sure you read the teaching (English free worked for me) and i did the numbers meditation from 3 to 9 as described in my posts) not sure if that helped, i think not, it just depends if you live The Teaching as described by The Figu in English)
(When i say as in english i poped on the free english, and i bought all the books)

When i say popped you will understand soon enough, or maybe u have, i will show u an old dance. rofl eh eh. Mods dont ever worry about me, i always find reality.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 574
Posted on Friday, November 29, 2019 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I noticed some images i linked to dont work, i realise its because i changed the title or description, i will post links here with same images soon and i want change it
Salome
ilovebilly

Hello Ilovebilly: I want to remind you that only posts containing links to FIGU Websites will be accepted. These links are listed on the main FIGU Website. Thank you Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on November 30, 2019)

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 579
Posted on Tuesday, December 03, 2019 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok Scott thanks for your guidance, i Love your work and other Mods work.

I sometimes listen to the proper OM sound on the figu ca meditation link
While i do that i put my light on the proper OM symbol found on futureofmankind website, seeking knowledge,wisdom ,Love

Often when i meditate putting my light on a symbol or in/on my head i dont notice anything, but i will tell you now, i will always be In The Right Place At The Right Time!!!!

Often right at the Last Second I will Arrive or know what to Say/Do

Its how we overcome the poo
rofl,eh eh
They have no time to respond, we are calm, fearless, never rush, have reverence n venerability (even for an enemy or emergency) act with Love and let Law lead the way. The important thing is to realise that is how we operate, dont underestimate the power in this.

You will know the bliss.
Also the peace symbol in your head, the vibration radiates from your heart/mind,hands and spirit as its from your third eye, its an old mind trick of The ? rofl eh eh

The ancients speak of a word, i tell you now under a red sun, the secret is finding Your Light, the word is a symbol that is when you can see your spirit in its seat, its so powerful it cant be beat. In meditation you will see a light that is bright, its in a box, yes in a box, that is one of its seats, when you ask your spirit for things and you are looking at it, yes actually looking at it and tell it what you demand, its the word the ancients mention.

Often i have a wishful dream where i am existing on this planet (Terra) that we are living as The Creation Recommends. I realise the destruction of the flora and flora has been repaired and our bond to nature has been realised so much its remembered by us for All Great Times. We take The Teaching to the stars with great wisdom thats never been seen, not even since Nokodemjon, it is so as we evolved together through so much.

Rejoice that you are a spirit that incarnates in the time of The Seventh Prophet, our spirit is not forged by milk n honey, we are the ones who earn our keep, and realise The Creation is So Magnifique.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 580
Posted on Tuesday, December 03, 2019 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Sydney for more than a month fires have turned the sun red
its happening across the country
years ago in meditation i saw a red sun but didnt know consciously what that would be
i think its something we all have seen

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2094
Posted on Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly are you in Sydney cos I am breathing it everyday not to mention having ash in my car and all over my verandah.
Its worse than smoking.
I don't think you have to meditate hard for the obvious answers.
With such catatrophic event like this you shouldn't just rely on the fire services to take care of this problem.
I don't know why stupidity has to get in the way when it comes to these emergencies.
Why are we stuck with legalise and hogtied by legal remification
This is the main concern of the authorities and the potential of lawsuits
If I had it my way I would mobilise the entire citizenry of NSW to fight this menacing fire and institute a national emergency day where all who are willing and able volunteer and fight the fire.
The power of organisation and delegation is amazing.
We could've solved this problem one month ago but nah we are relegated to breathing this s****y air for another 3 months and in the mean time hundreds of homes are burnt to cinder, millions of animals and wildlife perished, thousands of kilometer square of forest and trees are unnecessaily incinerated, thousands of people's lives are destroyed, people die, carcinogenic air pollutants breathed in will spark off a chain reaction of health related illnesses and death in the future, earth is heated up even more with more carbon dioxide emitted into the air causing exacerbation of climate change and global warming etc.
Where is Greta Thunberg on this and where is Dickie Smith.
Maybe when the fires have reached the most expensive suburbs like double day, Point Piper, Whoollara, Vaucluse, Dover Heights, Bondi, Rose Bay and so forth will the government of NSW finally do something about it.

Matt lee

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 581
Posted on Saturday, December 07, 2019 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now i know what the red sun means, its why i have been spilling the beans the last few weeks. Ok so here it is.

Billy mentions we can restore our knowledge,wisdom,Love in deep meditation, in 07/13 i spent upto 3 weeks doing this. 

Consider taking 2 or 3 weeks of work this Xmas or anytime u can.

Since the end of the codex the 144207 are allowed to restore knowledge,wisdom Love as the 144228 do.

I fasted, my bedroom door slightly adjar with a light on in the hallway to let in a beam of light. It was easy for me to fast for some reason i just wasnt hungry, i knew then i would succeed, i cant explain in words how amazing and powerful this is, what i saw,felt and perceived, it took years for me to accept what was true and to understand it all, During the 2 weeks i ate a bite every now and then just croissants and water, i only ate 3 or 4 croissant in that time.

Numbers 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 are The Symbols for All The Great Times. Every being that ever existed even the nature spirits and The Creation in every stage upto perfection

Some of the main symbols for the structure of The Universe are numbers i will explain it as it was to people long ago, even way before Atlantis fell.

The All Great Times exist yet they exist not, intertwined with All things, you are in each one, a Child of The Eternal Being, A-We Form of ultimate size, each one exists in the others, its one way The Creation keeps its balance.

You can demand your spirit release its knowledge,wisdom Love, especially when you realise certain milestones and live The Teaching. Importantly you need to know you are a spirit that creates countless bodies.

If you see a blue lit room in meditation, keep going back there, imagine you are standing there in third person perspective, the room gets bigger over time and has many things to observe while meditating, its an old tradition.

(Each number reveals at least one scene, later i do a sketch of it so i remember it and i goto these places again, i mostly go as a ball of light in third person perspective)

Istarted doing number 3 in the Kings chamber and another room i found, i will explain that later

Salome
ilovebilly

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 582
Posted on Saturday, December 07, 2019 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We all know The Hall of Records exists, let me tell you about it, people think you need to go there in body eh eh, all you do after reading and living the teaching is go down inbetween the paws until you find a copper door, to open it imagine you push it open, then i see myself 3rd person perspective as a ball of light, the room is empty, Its one of the Best Places to do symbols, i Started with 3 on the walls i visualise my light at the same time, its easy to find The Hall of Records, you can do it if you live the teaching, if not study The Teaching more then try again. If you think its hard to find with your mind you need to realise some places are easy to travel to with your mind, its how they where designed.

The first symbol i ever did was 3

then 4,5,6,7,8 and 9 in that order, each one i did for upto a day.

Now i do all sorts of symbols or anything, i normally have a 4 in the left corner permanently, (4 opens the door as before) and transmutes darkness to light

I will go into a bit more detail later especially these last two posts.

Salome
ilovebilly

Scott

Post Number: 2966
Posted on Saturday, December 07, 2019 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly,

I am not sure what your talking about here, are you referring to the storage banks? Have you read "Intro to the Meditation" (Einführung in die Meditation)?
Thanks

(Message edited by scott on December 07, 2019)

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 225
Posted on Saturday, December 07, 2019 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Scott,

Yes I believe he is referring to the storage banks. Often people who have found a way to newly share
/talk/communicate do so with such a zeal that they are often prone to commit verbal/clerical errors.

Practice comes over time.

Dearest Ilovebilly

A beautiful beginning but with a long way to go, including a lot of refining, rewriting with a lot of loving perspective. I will give you the benefit of the doubt it was simply oversight!

I see now that in your country they (The Government) has finally declared all animal, plants, etc. as sentient beings. (Fantastic!)

Now that's my cup of tea!

MsMichelle,

I send my thoughts and love to you. You have done a fantastic job for yourself and others.

Much Kudos to you all for such a beautiful beginning.

bronzedesk
Mat
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page