Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 25, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through June 25, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 144
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Kybalion - Part TWO

6. Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to the Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.

Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause;

The Law of Cause and Effect is the will of Creation itself.
The Will of Creation is founded in this, the Law of Will; Objective, Aim, Destination

A. Objective (Zielsetzung)
B. Goal (Ziel)
C. Destination (Bestimmung)

A) The Objective of Creation is to be at the highest possible evolution-level at any given time, to be at it's highest possible level of BEING (SEIN), Creation requires it form itself in twofold: 1. By striving for perfection itself in itself as a Universal Consciousness, 2. By putting the Law of Striving in all its created Spirit Forms. So Creation is striving to perfection, inside and outside.

B) The Goal of Creation is life, existence, BEING (SEIN), in Absolute form, in endless duration, staying true to it's own Nature (The unchangeable fundaments Logic / Love), yet transforming (evolution, unfolding) in an endless fashion.

C) The Destination of Creation is unification of itself as the highest Creation-form, after 10 to the 49th power of Creation forms, with the Absolute Absolutum. The Absolute Absolutum is the only entity that is able to create something out of nothing, no other Creation can do that, and all Creation forms need a space/time continuum to do so. The Absolute Absolutum is able to think and create in the Absolute Nothing of Endless duration.
Creation was first enabled by pre-Creation to evolve because pre-Creation put its time/space in the idea of Creation itself.

Everything happens according to the Law;

The Will of Creation is absolute and Logical, expressed in all its Natural Laws and Directives, so everything that happens in Creation is by means of its Laws, and nothing could happen or exist without it being in the Will of Creation itself.
You have to remember, that even illogic, or positive or negative thoughts, feelings and actions have their part in this, this because illogic is part of making mistakes, and making mistakes is a part of Learning and evolution.
Logic and illogic complete each other, and are needed in the material realm where human evolve by making mistakes, and learning from them.
A mistake is either positive or negative, but always illogical, the way how to neutralize illogic, is by an equal negative or positive reaction in the form of learning from your mistake, in this way the negative would be balanced with a positive act, or the positive would be balanced with a negative act.

This is seen when in nature amongst birds or rabbit is overpopulation, the overpopulation is a positive, act against the balance of Nature, which requires a negative act in order to neutralize the overpopulation until a normal Balanced/Neutral level is reached.
This is done by predators, or illnesses who exterminate the surplus of rabbits, killing is in itself a negative act, but done in this way, it's a negative-balanced act and therefore logical.
It would be an act against Nature when rabbits would be killed is so many numbers that the natural balance would be disturbed, so that would be an negative illogical act against nature.
The only thing that is pre-destined is its Goal, but how this Goal is reached is possible in endless ways, so the Natural Laws and Directives of Creation give every life-form in it's Universe the absolute freedom of choice provided IN it's Laws and Directives, to evolve towards the perfection and unity with Creation.

Chance is but a name for Law not recognized;

Chance is nothing but a name for all unknown factors in human life, all the things you don’t know or aren't aware about. These are all the effects by causes beyond your awareness or control.
In the positive way, it's show in winning the lottery, in a negative way, it's show when somebody kisses his wife or her man good bye and is killed in a car crash on route to work.
Chance is a fact of life and a factor in evolution, nobody escapes it, and it's brings good things and hurtful things, but its also the source of Serendipity, it can bring you things you never would have thought of other wise.

There are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.

Many planes of causation is show by Creation itself, the Universe is a Cause and Effect that existed before you where born and will exist after you part from this Earth, you are caused by this effect (Creation and existence of the Universe and creation of human life, etc) and you stay a part of its effect. There are many short lived critters, who live only days or weeks, so they are also part of the Law of Cause and Effect. Nothing in the Universe can escape the Law, because everything is always a part of it.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 145
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Twin Universes

A Twin Universe means that a Universe that came to creation as a twin together with another Universe, very similar to a woman who gives birth to twins.
A Pre-Creation can create 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and from that point on in multiplications of 7.
So 14, 21, 28, 35, 42 up to 49 Creations
A Pre-Creation can create up to 49 Creation at once by an idea.
This does not mean that those Creations are exactly identical, they are identical in the way that they are Universes with an material realm, like our Universe, but fully independent from each other and have their own unique development, although all their laws are identical to each other.

In case of our twin Universe is this that both are almost the same age, and have the same material structure, which enables inter-universal travel.

Nokjodemjon conceived the name of the DERN-Universe:

- DajansiniErn-Ruan-Nitrapralano / Creation which uncovers itself (Schöpfung-die-sich-entschleiert)

Nokjodemjon also conceived the name of the DAL-Universe:

- Dajansini-Arg-Lasergnoralin / Creation as second born (Schöpfung-als-Zweitgeborene)

So, the DERN and DAL Universes are non-identical twins which means that they have the identical Laws and Directives but their own unique structure when it comes to galaxies, and life, etc.

Special thanks to Billy
Jakobjn

Jay

Post Number: 276
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

If Nokjodemjon conceived the name of the DERN Universe, that would mean that the collective Aharat Athersata as a collective must be huge spiritforms to encompass the whole of the DERN's creation which also makes them part of those who helped its creation along the way. I my understanding this correctly??. Or in my other thoughts, then Aharat Athersata then proclaimed its name and all who are closest to the collective of Aharat must have understood this to be the name for all times. Please correct me on this if my understanding is not clear.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 150
Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2004 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Realm of Arahat Athersata extends throug out the whole Universe, because it's the pure-spiritform collective after which EVERY pure-spiritform goes, when it does not need a material body anymore.
The name of our Universe, the DERN Universe is the name of the Universe of the common ancestours of both the Plejarens and the Terrans, but the Universe is a huge place and there are many forms of life which use their own language and subsequent name for the Universe.
Jakobjn

The Power of the Spirit is Wisdom, which composes out of Love, Truth, Justice, Knowledge, Logic, Respect and Honor, the Power of the Spirit is BEING which finds it perfection in Creation.

Thomas

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2004 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In several of Billy's written materials, it is stated that the Absolutum also goes through seven levels of development such a Sohar Absolutum, Ur Absolutum, etc.

Does anyone know whether the Absolutum does or will go through expansions and contractions in a way similar to those of the many Creations?

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 157
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Absolute Study:

In order to understand the Absolutum Study, it's advisable that this knowledge is in truth absolutely theoretical, which means that its absolutely real, but it has to been said that its absolutely impossible to understand these secrets of existence, take them as knowledge, but also in hindsight that you will never grasp or understand this, you will know the 'how', but never the 'why'; The pure-spiritform collective Petale explains this also.

The highest to the Spirit-study / Geisteslehre know Absolutum-Form is the BEING-Absolute Absolutum, which Created itself from the Spirit-energetic BEING-space.

7. BEING-Absolute Absolutum
6. Sohar-Absolute Absolutum
5. Super-Absolute Absolutum
4. Creation-Absolute Absolutum
3. Central-Absolute Absolutum
2. Pre-Absolute Absolutum
1. Absolute Absolutum

Every Absolutum-form is created from an idea from the higher Absolutum-form, just like Pre-Creation has thought of the idea for a Creation. With this, it is clear that every Creation-form is an idea from the higher developed Creation-form above it.
The only Absolutum that has created itself out of itself without an already existing idea is the highest BEING-Absolute Absolutum.

So it is said that every Absolutum-form and every Creation-form creates itself out of itself, every time from an idea of it’s higher developed Creation-Form (like Pre-Creation is for Creation)

The Absolute Absolutum has created the very first Creation in its realm, this means that the very first Creation in the linage of 10(49) creation-forms was a Creational-Universe with a material realm, in fact, it was the exact same Universe-type in we live in today.
You can see that the Absolute Absolutum follows the 7th Law of the sevenfold laws; namely the Natural Creative Law of UNIVERSAL-CREATION.
Which states that the Absolute Absolutum creates ONE UNIVERSAL CREATION; one of it's kind, and in that ONE UNIVERSAL CREATION the Law is laid down of Material Creation, this means in case of the first Creation, thinking of the ideas for new creations, whenever single, twins, or even 49-fold Creations.
The first Creation could live up to this Law after reaching the development level of a Pre-Creation, when it reached the Pre-Creation development level it could think ideas of twin-Creations, triplet Creations, etc
In every expanding sevenfold form.
So when this First-Creation became the First-Pre-Creation; it was able to think of its own ideas to create new Creations.

This First-Creation, had it's existence in the Absolute Nothing of Endless duration, this means that this was only a Absolute Nothing in the sense of total absence of material energy in any kind whatsoever, it is filled with the finest Creative-Spirit-Energy, which is the life energy for this Creation in which we live.
Our Creation created itself out of an idea of Pre-Creation with use of the Creative-Spirit-Energies of the Absolute Absolutum, however Creation generates more energy then it absorbs from the Absolute Absolutum, much like a perpetuum mobile.
This is done by it's own evolution and the evolution of its Spirit-forms.

The Absolute Absolutum and all of it's Creations are only subject to the Natural Creative Laws and Directives, and these Laws and Directives enable and ensures the absolute harmony and absolute balance, what means that this is the absolute natural is in absolute balance and absolute harmony, in which everything has it's existence.
The absolute natural in absolute balance and absolute harmony does not exist in the lowest Creation-form, in the material universe. The evolutionary level of these Creations / Universes is way too low to be able to live and follow this kind of existence, this has to be learned in billions of years of evolution, which is especially valid for the conscious evolution capable life-form Human and all other life in the Universe.
The fact that material universes can't follow the absolute natural in absolute balance and harmony also explains the reasons why evolution of material life, like humans, follows the path of making mistakes and learning from their mistakes.

The Absolute Absolutum is the beginning and the end of all 10(49) levels of which Creations exist.

I don't know if the Absolute Absolutum has its own wake and sleep cycle like it's Creations, but from a human point of view, it would be fair to label these cycles as endless.

10(49) = 10 to the 49th power.
Jakobjn

Siddhartha

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone

I would like to share a thought I had this morning at 8.10am.
Recently I’ve been reading up on the arguments for the existence of God (Pascal’s Wager, Cosmological Argument, Ontological Argument, etc.) in order to build up my case against them, and one essay by Bert Thompson, Ph.D. entitled The Case For The Existence of God (which I found on the Net) puts forward some scientific evidence in support of an argument from design.
Knowing little, if anything at all, about science, I jotted down some information concerning the structure of the human body, which is as follows:

The human body may be considered at four different levels:

1. Cells representing the smallest unit of life.
2. Tissues (muscle tissue, nerve tissue, etc.), which are groups of the same kind of cells carrying on the same kind of
activity.
3. Organs (heart, liver, kidney, etc.), which are groups of tissues working together in unison.
4. Systems (reproductive system, circulatory system, etc.), which are composed of groups of organs carrying out
specific bodily functions.

Cells have three major components:

1. Each cell is composed of a cell membrane that encloses the organism.
2. Inside the cell is a three-dimensional cytoplasm – a watery matrix containing specialized organelles (?!!! No
explanation for what this is)
3. Within the cytoplasm is the nucleus which contains most of the genetic material and serves as the control centre of
the cell.

As I came to the end of this I suddenly thought what if Creation is contained within a single cell? What if a single cell is comparative to the universe, and the universe, likewise, is an organism enclosed within a membrane? What if the seventh outer belt of creation, that touches other universes, is the same as the membrane of a cell? What if the Absolute Absolutum is comparative to a body and its Creations are comparative to cells, within which is the nucleus that contains the genetic material for life and serves as the control centre of Creation?

Just a few very inspiring thoughts I had. I would very much like to hear some comments.

Siddhartha

Jay

Post Number: 288
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 04:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Siddhartha,

As I read your interesting view of the cellular level and saw that there are proportions which fit together with CREATION. I felt to think of the spiritforms being the fluids within the whole of each universe in containment with all other universes. The body of a human being is mostly a holographic image of what the spiritform represents or at least that is how I view it from my readings and understandings. The cells within the body are more likely to be smaller units of the holographic image also together with DNA makeup of the body it determines the outcome of each individual human in the coarse matter of our existence.

This whole thing reminds me of a movie called M.I.B. a hollywood movie which at the very end of the movie the universe is shown as if you were travelling through it. As the view of the universe was shown, you can see how all the worlds become somewhat like specs in one universe and then at very far distance you can see the universes are separated by spheres which look like marbles. The marbles then are being controlled by these big giant Alien hands which look as if they are gambling with the marbles, then movie ends. The movie gives you a sense of an absolutum being the Alien creatures gambling away universes. :-)

We all know in the movie the view is abstract and not scientically correct as the way the Plejarens and other spiritual lifeforms which are highly develop see it and understand it.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Imagematters

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI all

Username is because i have a graphic design company. (got that outta the way)

Anyway, I giggle when I hear about what the latest theory for the shape of the universe is, I think the latest is bell shappe or trumpet shaped. You only have to look at everything contained within the universe to determine the universe's shape. Globular, global or round.

Think about it, everthing from the small nuetrons, and electrons are sphere's body cells are sphere's, the planets are sphere's, are solar system, altough eliptical is a sphere, with the planets revolving around the solar equator of the solar system, and galaxies are sphere's (with matter rotating around the galaxy equator too).

In a theoretical space shipe do you think you could fly over the top of the central area of a galaxy, NO because you would get sucked into the central hole, this means the effects of a galaxy are sphere's, but we can only see the matter revolving around its central equator.

so what shape do you think the universe will be ?? You got it sphere !

And this arises the question, like everythingf within it, shpere's are not created alone, so many other spherical universe's are out there.

Stuart Lovatt

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 185
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Stuart,

Your statements about the Universe and the subatomic particles that they are round / spherical is incorrect, the Universe has a roughly spheric shape, while it is in fact a clockwise-counterclockwise rotating double-spiral in 7 fold form.

Atoms and their nuclei exhibit different shapes and sizes depending on their kinetic and thermal energy, a atom that is near 0 Kelvin (-273,15 C), has a totally other shape then a atom that is much warmer(electromagnetic energy) or kinetic (movement) energy then that.

A electron around a atom-nucleus answers to the socalled heisenberg principle which states that the speed of a quantum-wave like an electron cant be detemined at the same time as its position in its orbital around the atom-nucleus, and vice versa.
Probability calculation will reveal that around a atom-nucleus there are areas where there is a high probability for the electron to be present and areas where it is not, these areas are not on the same level or orbital in a atom, but are on several orbitals/levels in a atom.

Protons, Neutrons and Electrons are not spheric, but exhibit different shapes and sizes due to their quantum-mechanic proportions.
Even a proton does not have a spheric size since its composed out of 2 up-quarks and 1 down-quark, these 3 particles seem to interact with each other and it has been observed that a down-quark can change into a up-quark and vice versa, but still being inside the proton, so the proton seems more like a wobbly mass, then a sphere.
For a photon, when it is in motion, it behaves like a vibration, and when it hits matter, it behaves like a particle, so a photon is more like a point-like geometric object then spheric, its a quantum-wave.

A quantum-wave is a sub-atomic object that behaves like a wave when its moving and that behaves like a particle(=quantum) when it hits matter.

I will comment later about your spiral galaxy thoughts.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 197
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 05:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Truth

What is the Truth? How do I recognize the Truth ? What can I do with the Truth ?

Before a person can recognize the Truth inside and out, he needs to create a basic premise in his consciousnes, mind(Gemüt) in order to to be able to recognize the Truth.

In the book Genesis, this is explained on page 95:

1) Ehrfurcht und Ehrwürdigkeit sind die grundlegenden Voraussetzungen, die urtümlichen Kräfte aller Erkenntnisse.

- Respect and venerability are the basic conditions, the Ur (founding) forces of all insight.

2) Das bedeutet. dass im Menschen ehrwürdige Ehrfurcht vor und in allen Dingen herrschen muss, wenn er Erkenntnisse erlangen will.

- This means that in the person venerable respect must rule before and in all things if he wants to attain insights.

3) Ehrwürdig sind alle Dinge, sowohl die positiven wie ach die negativen, die in gleichem Mass geachtet werden sollen in Ehrfurcht, insofern sie keiner Ausartung anheimfallen.

- All things are venerable, both the positive and the negative ones which should be respected in the identical measure in respect, in so far as they fall prey to of no degeneracy.

Thus far the explinations in Genesis.

I want to say is this:
This means if you want to find and recognize the truth you need to respect everything and everyone whenever positive, negative or neutral, in order to recognize the truth you should see how things are, not as they should be in your opinion, thoughts or wishes.
The Truth is the Truth, regardless if people recognize it or not, no human misconception, stuck opinion, believes or any other false thought can change the Truth, there is no force, no power that any man or mankind can exhibit that will be powerful enough to cover up the Truth forever or even to destroy it.
The Truth a force of Creation and therefore Omnipotent.
The Truth can be found everywhere, anytime, and by anyone, provided that he is free in himself and respects all things that are venerable, as long he is imprisoned in himself and doesn’t respect all venerable things, he would not be able to see and recognize the Truth.
If Creation would allow even one iota of untruth in itself for even the slightest moment in time, that would mean that Creation would not even exist, it would be unable to Create itself out of the idea of the Ur-Creation.

The Truth is not abstract, alien or outside of you, the Truth is in fact the foundation of your very existence, when you know the Truth, it sets you free.
Regard the Truth of Creation and your Spirit as closer then the light in your eyes and the air in your lungs.
Know this Truth, inside and out:

Look around you, see the world, breath the air, feel the warmth of the sun on your skin, the freshness of water in your mouth, and hear the beating of your heart at night in the dark, that Creation is in you, all around you, every single day, every second. The food that you eat, the air that you breath, is provided by Nature and therefore by Creation itself in a endless cycle. The matter of nourishment (food and water) is identical in its foundation to the matter of your body, and the Energy of your Spirit is identical in its foundation to the Energy of Creation itself.
Look around you, and know every single day and every possible moment, that you are forever a part of Creation and that Creation as part in you, which is your Spirit. The Spirit is you, not your body, your body is the tool of existence and evolution, but its in the end a temporary hull, which will wither away over time.
Realize this Truth, it will set you free of your self created prison of false believes and stuck opinions.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Memo00

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hallo jacob and everyone

all you say above and much more are some of the reasons why in hermetism
the fundamental truth
is called "THE ALL"

truth is not this or that

truth is all
truth is you
and truth is me
and even what we call an "untruth" or "lie"
is part of the all
even the most insignificant and transitory thing

cause all is part of all

ore like the ancient philosopher said

"all is one"

and if one takes away even the smallest part of it, no matter how "negative" it is

then the ALL is not the all anymore
(of course it is impossible)

"negative" things
such as pain,
lies, etc
help us

if sadness and depression didn´t exist then
we wouldn´t search for hapiness etc, etc

thats the reason (i think)
why Billy always talks about being neutral, etc

for better understanding one have to be in the middle

and for being in the middle one have to experience tons of things "good" and "bad"

take care everyone

and be well . . .

Nils

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo

On Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 07:34 am, you wrote:   

> the fundamental truth
> is called "THE ALL"

I enjoy the sentiments of your posts. I feel that you could express something beautiful about the above quote.
How do you visualize 'The All'?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Niels

Memo00

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Niels

the all is nothing
the all is everything
the all is existance
the all is non existance
the all is absolute creativity

(The all is all, A L L . . .)

i do not visualize the all

that would like trying to put the whole ocean
in a pool

instead of that i sometimes experience unity

while doing something simple
like walking
or while observing other people,
little insects or plants
you can see with your own eyes
how everything is related
they are you
and you are they

and
when you really realize that all we are living will be gone forever . . .
that really changes you,

forever

and when you change
then everything else change

instead of trying to change the world
people should change first themselves

cause when they change themselves
then a completely new world will appear in front of their eyes

the more you know
the more you know that you ignore tons of things
the more you discover
the more mysterious and beautiful the world becomes

it is an infinite mystery

it is each and everything

it is A L L . . .

Nils

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00:

On Monday, May 03, 2004 - 08:10 pm you wrote:

> hi Niels
>
> the all is nothing
> the all is everything
> the all is existance
> the all is non existance
> the all is absolute creativity
>
> (The all is all, A L L . . .)
>
> i do not visualize the all

When I first read your original message, I saw an inner glimpse of the intire universe with all it's demensions. That's why I asked you.
>
>
> that would like trying to put the whole ocean
> in a pool

Yeah, you are right. I imagine that its like placing everything on a needles tip and still the needles tip would fill everything. How do you feel about these symbols?
>
> instead of that i sometimes experience unity
>
> while doing something simple
> like walking
> or while observing other people,
> little insects or plants
> you can see with your own eyes
> how everything is related
> they are you
> and you are they

I think you are explaining the important issue of being allied to nature.
>
> and
> when you really realize that all we are living will be gone forever . . .
> that really changes you,
>
> forever
>
> and when you change
> then everything else change
>
> instead of trying to change the world
> people should change first themselves
>
> cause when they change themselves
> then a completely new world will appear in front of their eyes

Perhaps this is what our cosmic friends mean when requesting more compassion and empathy with each other.
>
> the more you know
> the more you know that you ignore tons of things
> the more you discover
> the more mysterious and beautiful the world becomes

Don't you include space in general?
>
> it is an infinite mystery
> it is each and everything
>
> it is A L L . . .

My question above may even be answered by you now.
Thanks a lot for this beautiful answer. I also consider 'The All' as the ultimate flexibility and future - the true hope.

Cheers, Niels

PS. Before finalizing this answer, I had a sudden impulse that we've been thru this in past lives.

Memo00

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi again niels

you wrote:

When I first read your original message, I saw an inner glimpse of the intire universe with all it's demensions. That's why I asked you.

. . .

1-i think that if what i said really "touched" you, it´s because it has logic, and makes sense, but at the same time it is infinitely mysterious

(to fully understand all of this "we" have to "disappear")

just by stating the "all is all" or the "all is one", it becomes impossible to "believe" in an all mighty god, or in an enlightened master, that knows it all, cause a part of the all can never be the all or know it all . . . etc, etc

2-the truth is that i didn´t understand the needle thing (my english is not the best, and of course my understanding is not the best too)

3-it is possible that we have studied all this matters before, but i think the most important thing is today and now, think about this . . .,

we are always in the present, forever, you can travel to the future or to the past, you can think about them too, you can travel to other universes or dimensions, with all of your body or only with your conciousness, but at the end you are still now, forever . . .

4- when i think about my spirit,i think of it like a window, or a door,

all that is finite is inside the infinite
(don´t you think it makes sense)

and your spirit is a window from which you can take a look to what is infinite

it is a door which you can use and that connects you
with the all

it is the beginning and the end of "yourself"

it is scary
and beautiful
it is marvelous
and mysterious

its like jumping from a high, high cliff

into an never ending sea. . .

Nils

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, May 07, 2004 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Memo00:

On Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 10:50 am, you wrote:   

> 2-the truth is that i didn´t understand the needle thing (my english is
> not the best, and of course my understanding is not the best too)

It has something to with a remark from the bible about getting an animal through the eye of needle. Here it's about the soul or spirit. It's infinite in size and still it's infinite small. It can pass the eye of a needle.
>
> 3-it is possible that we have studied all this matters before, but i think
> the most important thing is today and now, think about this . . .,

Yes, how can you be more accurate. That's why it took me a couple of days to get time to answer your post. Work has been busy. And a colleague had a PC that I was asked to fix. The positive aspects of such daily events serve as raw material for the gradual creation of a strong spirit.

> we are always in the present, forever, you can travel to the future or to
> the past, you can think about them too, you can travel to other universes
> or dimensions, with all of your body or only with your conciousness, but at
> the end you are still now, forever . . .

If the physical cosmic coordinates (location) of a thought future do not exist, I don't really believe that you can travel to such a future. But I aggree. Spiritually, we are forever reagardles of time and location.
>
> 4- when i think about my spirit,i think of it like a window, or a door,
> all that is finite is inside the infinite

That's the tip of the needle thing.
> (don´t you think it makes sense)

Yes. And how wonderful it would be if we had capability to keep this door open.
>
> and your spirit is a window from which you can take a look to what is
> infinite
> it is a door which you can use and that connects you
> with the all
> it is the beginning and the end of "yourself"

And the spirit keeps on growing and that's the nice thing about it. Perhaps that's the true creation?? What do you think?
>
> it is scary
> and beautiful
> it is marvelous
> and mysterious
> its like jumping from a high, high cliff
> into an never ending sea. . .

Yes, indeed it's a never ending jump. Isn't it.

Cheers, Niels

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 256
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Everything in life is subject to everylasting change, whenever its material or spiritual, this Law is valid for knowledge, wisdom and truth as well.
When time moves on, knowledge and insight grows and expands and leads to new insights and awareness.
I am reposting the Kyballion and its explanations completely again, including the Seven Principles of all existence brought by Nokodemjon-Henoch.
I hope it brings people new insights as it did to me.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 257
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Kyballion
&
The Seven Principles of the Truth of Life in Spirit, Physical and Conscious
by
Nokodemion-Henoch

The Kyballion

1. Everything is Spirit, and the Universe is the Idea.

2. As above, so below; as below, so above.

3. Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.

4. Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.

5. Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.

6. Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.

7. Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes.

The Seven Principles of the Truth of Life in Spirit, Physical and Conscious
by
Nokodemion-Henoch

From the book "Wiedergeburt, Leben, Sterben, Tod und Trauer" - "Rebirth, Life, Dying, Death and Grief" by Billy

page: XXII

1. Das erste Prinzip fundiert in der Existenz des allumfassenden Geistigen des schöpferischen, allbelebenden Geistes im Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.

Translation:

1. The first principle substantiates in the existence of the all-embracing Creative-Spiritual, all living Spirit in the spiritual, physical and consciousness, and thus in all spiritual and material.

2. Das zweite Prinzip fundiert in der Gleichheit und Gleichwertigkeit aller Dinge des Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, so also aller Dingen des Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, so also alle Dinge sowohl des Geistigen als auch des Materiellen in Gleichheit und Gleichwertigkeit gegeben sind.

Translation:

2. The second principle substantiates in the equality and equivalence of all things of the spiritual, to physical and consciousness, so of all things of the spiritual, to physical and Consciousness, so all things of the spiritual as well as the material in equality and equivalence are given.

3. Das dritte Prinzip ist die alluniverselle und allexistenzielle Schwingung aller Formen des Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.

Translation:

3. The third principle is all-universal and all-existing oscillation of all forms of the spiritual, physical and consciousness, and thus in all spiritual and material.

4. Das vierte Prinzip ist die Zweipoligkeit aller Dinge alles Existenten, und so also die Gegenpoligkeit aller geistigen und materiellen Werte und Faktoren in ihrer Zusammengehörigkeit.

Translation:

4. The fourth principle is the bipolarity of all things of all things existent, and thus the counter-polarity of all spiritual and material values and factors in her togetherness.

5. Das fünfte Prinzip ist das Gleichmass aller Dingen im Geistigen, Physische und Bewussten, so also in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.

Translation:

5. The fifth principle is the symmetry of all things in the spiritual, physical and consciousness, thus in all spiritual and material.

6. Das sechste Prinzip ist das Gesetz des Zusammenhanges aller in Erscheinung tretenden Vorkommisse und Geschehen, so also im Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also gegeben in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.

Translation:

6. The sixth principle is the law of the connection of all appearing and occuring happenings and events, thus in the spiritual, physical and consciousness, and thus given in all spiritual and material.

7. Das siebente Prinzip ist das der allumfassende Evolution aller Dingen aller Existenz im Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.

Translation:

7. The seventh principle is that to the all-embracing evolution of all things of all existence in the spiritual, physical and deliberate, and thus in all spiritual and material.

I will explain every of the 7 Kyballion and 7 Nokodemjon-Henoch principles is subsequent posts.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 258
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kyballion:

1. Everything is Spirit, and the Universe is the idea.

My explanation:

Everything in this Universe is Spiritual energy which is in fact an idea, concentrated in itself to primordial Spiritenergy.
This Creation-Universe is a idea from Ur-Creation concentrated in itself to Spiritenergy by means of the purest-spirit energy from the Absolute Absolutum.
In its foundation lay Logic and Love, Logic is the always unfolding principle that always stays true to its self, it carries finity in infinity, limitations in limitlessness, time and space in BEING-Absolutum(SEIN-Absolutum), Logic is both, it never changes therefore it always exists, it always unfolds therefore it never ends, its unfolding nature its the driving force behind all evolution, and its unchangeable nature is its foundation of all existance.
Logic is the driving force behind the Natural Creative Law of Everlasting Transformation.
Love is the absolute balance between positive and negative, unification of both, its the absolute finest energy in BEING-Absolutum(SEIN-Absolutum), its the substance of all BEING.
Together Logic and Love form a hyperunity in BEING-Absolutum(SEIN-Absolutum), which results in finest Spiritual Energy.
Logic is the selfcreating principle and has its substance from Love.
Love is the substance of all being, Logic brings order to all being.
Love is BEING(SEIN), Logic Creates BEING(SEIN).
In Creation the Natural Creative Laws are the statical elements, the Cosmic Mathematics is the dymanical element, both embrace each other, all the Laws of Creation are eternal, yet by means of those laws an endless evolution and variation is given in Endlessness and Eternity.

The BEING-Absolutum(SEIN-Absolutum) is the highest Absolutum form of 7 known to the Spirit Teachings, it's the unbreakable and Endless ultimate Secret of all existence.
The BEING-Absolutum(SEIN-Absolutum) is the never starting begining of all things, and never ending end of all things, while it never started and never begon in infinity, it's the unmeasurable secret of all existence, this secret is unmeasurable for any human, pure spiritform, Creation, Ur-Creation, Central-Creation form, also for all Absolutums, most likely this secret will be revealed when evolution in the Sohar-Absolutum reaches its climax and the transition is made to the BEING-Absolutum.

7. BEING-Absolutum
6. Sohar-Absolutum
5. Super-Absolutum
4. Creation-Absolutum
3. Central-Absolutum
2. Ur-Absolutum
1. Absolute Absolutum

10 to the 49th power of Creations

Creation

Creation is with it's material Universe the Absolute lowest form of Creation in the whole of existence and the very first manifestation of Creative-Spiritenergy.

From the book "Wiedergeburt, Leben, Sterben, Tod und Trauer" - "Rebirth, Life, Dying, Death and Grief" by Billy

"Die Sieben Prinzipien der Wahrheit des Lebens im Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten sind gegeben in aller Existenz."
- Nokodemion-Henoch

Translation

"The Seven principles of the truth of life in the spiritual, physical and consciousness are given in all existence."

1. Das erste Prinzip fundiert in der Existenz des allumfassenden Geistigen des schöpferischen, allbelebenden Geistes im Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.

Translation:

1. The first principle substantiates in the existence of the all-embracing Creative-Spiritual, all living Spirit in the spiritual, physical and consciousness, and thus in all spiritual and material.

My explanation:

Everything that exists, in the material and spiritual is spirit energy, driven and alive by Spirit-energy, everything that exists, in the material and spiritual is a manifestation of spiritual energy concentrated to an idea, come to existence.
The Spirit is the eternally living, self-creative, self-evolving, self-existing lifeforce in everything, everything is Spirit-energy, when ever its material or spiritual.
Matter is just a tangeable concentrated idea created into existence by Creation.
This recognition reveals that everything that exists is in essence the same, regardless if it's a stone, a galaxy, a fellow-human being, a plant or a animal.
In the uncomprehensible and infinite existence of the BEING-Absolutum there are Creations next to Creations, Creations above Creations, Creations side-by-side. Creations through Creations (seperated by different space-time structures)
The slightest movement touches the fabric of existence in countless ways, you can't move your hand without touching the fabric of BEING in countless ways. A few examples: Light that touches your hand, the air, cosmic electromagnetic energy, etc, etc.
Everything is Spirit in a allembracing infinite unbreakable unity, existent in infinity.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 260
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kyballion:

2. As above, so below; as below, so above. - 2. The Law of Correspondence

Above is the Macrocosmos, the Universe, Creation itself. Below is the microcosmos, human, omedam.
The Natural Creative Laws are the same and valid in both the macrocosmos(above), as in the microcosmos(below), just their dimensions in Space, Time and Energy differ.
The times of Creation being awake and being asleep is much much longer then the times of the Spiritform in the Material and Spiritual realms.
When a Creation is awake, it has an Material Universe, when its asleep it slumbers in allgreat-time, creats nothing, existing only in itself, processing it's gathered information, truth, knowledge and wisdom gathered during it's waking period as material-universe.
The principle of correspondence also applies to the Absolute Absolutum and Creation, whereby the Absolute Absolutum is the macrocosmos, the 'above' and Creation the microcosmos, the 'below'. You see here a shift in dimension, yet the principle stays the same.

"Die Sieben Prinzipien der Wahrheit des Lebens im Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten sind gegeben in aller Existenz."
- Nokodemion-Henoch

Translation

"The Seven principles of the truth of life in the spiritual, physical and consciousness are given in all existence."

2. Das zweite Prinzip fundiert in der Gleichheit und Gleichwertigkeit aller Dinge des Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, so also aller Dingen des Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, so also alle Dinge sowohl des Geistigen als auch des Materiellen in Gleichheit und Gleichwertigkeit gegeben sind.

Translation:

2. The second principle substantiates in the equality and equivalence of all things of the spiritual, to physical and consciousness, so of all things of the spiritual, to physical and Consciousness, so all things of the spiritual as well as the material in equality and equivalence are given.

My explanation:

This second principle learns that everything is equal and are of the same equivalence, regardless if its material or spiritual, the Natural Creative Laws and Commandments of Creation apply to all things existent in a equal manner, no matter how big or small, spiritual or material, there are no things, persons, entities, objects, subjects or anything existent that would not be equally governed by all the Natural Creative Laws and Commandments.
The only difference in this is that there is a difference in active and passive Natural Creative Laws and Commandments, totally depending on the given situation or phenomena.
For example: In a star there are other Natural Creative Laws active like those who govern nuclear fusion, etc. Those Natural Creative Laws don't apply to a Flower for example, all Natural Creative laws and commandments are in everything existent, but active or passive depending on the object, subject or phenomenon at hand.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 261
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kyballion:

3. Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates. - 3. The Law of Vibration

My explanation:

Everything in the whole Universe, whenever Spiritual or Material, is in motion, there is no true resting state that would equal a state of absolute standstill, even in the slumber period of Creation itself there would be movement, vibration, life in Creation itself, just no external activity.
Energy is a oscillation, a vibration, for a oscillation to exist there is movement necessary between the negative and positive, when there would be no movement the energy would flatline, and seize to exist.
Energy is internally and externally always in motion.

Internally:
The maximum amplitude into the positive is absolutely identical to the maximum amplitude into the negative, for a vibration to exist, movement is essential, from positive to the negative and back again in perfect balance, the nett result is that energy is absolutely neutral.

Externally:
For energy to vibrate, it needs space and time to reach its amplitude in both the positive and the negative, but it also needs space and time to move from one place to the other in order to make the vibration possible, energy needs space and time to exist, while space and time are needed for energy to exist.

- Nokodemion-Henoch

Translation:

3. Das dritte Prinzip ist die alluniverselle und allexistenzielle Schwingung aller Formen des Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.

Translation:

3. The third principle is all-universal and all-existing oscillation of all forms of the spiritual, physical and consciousness, and thus in all spiritual and material.

My explanation:

Energy is a vibration, a vibration is a carrier of information, which relates to each other, the higher the frequency of the vibration the higher and stronger the energy.
A high frequent vibration can carry more information then a low frequent vibration.
The amount of information in a vibration is in direct relation to its frequency, although a vibration can be modulated in both amplitude, frequency and impulse so it can carry information in that way too.
Bottomline is that every energyform, regardless carriers information.
This principle can be seen in every day life.
A communication methode of the military with submarines is the use of ULF (Ultra-Low Frequencies) to transmit information, due to the extreme long wave length and low frequency only text-data can be transmitted, but no pictures or sound in real time.
ULF waves can be miles long and use up a lot of space and time for one complete vibration, with other words, this is very coarse type of vibration.
The higher the frequency the smaller the size of space-time it occupies, until it reaches the same wavelength of chronons, time-particles, frequencies beyond that are so-called hyper-frequencies.

A part from the book 'Dekalog - Dodekalog'

Page 130:

Jegliche Lebensform strahlt eine eigene Schwingung aus. Je materieller (kompakter) sie ist, desto niederiger ist sie, während sie in unermessliche Höhen ansteigt je unmaterieller sie wird.
So haben nicht nur die menschlichen Lebensformen. sondern auch das Universum und die Schöpfung selbst sowie auch die Gestirne und die gesamte Fauna und Flora ihre art und evolutionseigenen Schwingungen wie auch alle reingeistigen Lebensformen, die in der Regel von den normalen menschlichen Sinnen nicht erkannt und nicht analysiert werden können, weil diese Schwingungen für materielle Menschenformen in zu hohen Ebenen ihre Existenz fristen.

Translation:

Every lifeform radiates own oscillation. The more materially (more compactly) she is, more lower it is, while she in extensive heights rises the more unmaterial them becomes.
Thus not only the human life forms have a oscillation, but also the Universe and Creation as well as also the stars and the whole fauna and flora theirs art and oscillations own to evolution as well as all pure-spiritual life forms which cannot be recognized as a rule by the normal human senses and not be analyzed, because these oscillations exist in too high level for material human forms.

Creation has the highest vibration in the Universe therefore it contains the most energy and most information in the form of Spiritual Knowledge, Wisdom and Truth.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 263
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The kyballion

4. Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled. - 4. The Law of Polarity

Everything in Creation appears to be dual, while in fact everything is one a unity or hyperunity in itself, even the positive and negative poles are an unity in themselves, which composes to an socalled hyperunit.
Like and Unlike are the same which means that BEING(SEIN) and NOT-BEING(NICHT-SEIN) are both part of the same Absolute reality, they embrace eachother, just as The Absolute Absolutum is together with the Absolute void in endless duration.
Opposites are like the positive and the negative, they are both the same in essence, yet their difference in degree gives them opposite qualities.
Extremes meet, the Absolute Asbsolutum is one extreme and Creation the other.
It's the same in Creation where Creation is one extreme and new-spirit is the other, in both the macrocosmos and the microcosmos, the one meets the other, while they are an opposite sides.
You can see this as a line that curves like a circle until both ends meet and form a complete and perfect circle.
Every truth is an half-truth which means that the physical laws of Nature there are the Spiritual laws of Creation, as long as they are unrecognized, then each Truth you know about Nature is just a half-truth, until you know the whole Truth.
Every paradox is nothing more then the misunderstand of nature caused by incomplete knowledge, over time when knowledge enhances, paradoxes resolve.
If Creation would allow a paradox to exist then Creation would never exist, because it would be illogic in logic and that would destroy Creation before it even starts to exist.

- Nokodemion-Henoch

Translation:

4. Das vierte Prinzip ist die Zweipoligkeit aller Dinge alles Existenten, und so also die Gegenpoligkeit aller geistigen und materiellen Werte und Faktoren in ihrer Zusammengehörigkeit.

Translation:

4. The fourth principle is the bipolarity of all things of all things existent, and thus the counter-polarity of all spiritual and material values and factors in her togetherness.

Everythings has at least two poles, two sides, a negative and a positive which compliment eachother and which make a whole, a unity. What is perceived as a neutrality is just a unity in itself of composed out of two individual units.
Positive and negative don't fight or oppose each other, they compliment each other in absolute perfection to drive evolution and development on all material and spiritual planes.
Jakobjn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page