Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 09, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through August 09, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 22
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jakobjn,

I am familiar with the concentration excercises that are done in order to prepare oneself for the practice of meditation. I am also familiar with the meditative practice of letting go of extraneous thoughts while following the breath as you breath.

My question to you is this: What does one do during meditation, after following the breath is mastered, in order to reach a specified goal? For example, if I want to have the goal of making conscious connection with Creation in order to experience it for myself, what procedure should I follow after calming the material consciousness and focusing it with the breath following exercise?

With much appreciation,
Thomas

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 153
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2004 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

What you need to do is to deepen your concentration, if you want to be able to realize the processing in you, this is totally individual because everybody has an unique evolutionary level.
With a conscious connection to creation you have to reach the deepest level of meditation possible for yourself, in this state you whill experience Sohar, which is a direct connection to your Spirit / Creation.
The Spirit can't be seen as a seperate part from Creation.
Jakobjn

The Power of the Spirit is Wisdom, which composes out of Love, Truth, Justice, Knowledge, Logic, Respect and Honor, the Power of the Spirit is BEING which finds it perfection in Creation.

Thomas

Post Number: 43
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2004 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jakobjn, I think I am not in alone in thinking that I miss your informative forum mini-discourses from the FIGU material! Anyway, I have another question: Not including the concentration excercises, does the Meditation book or the Psyche book mention anything about the stages of meditation? As I understand it there are some similarities to certain Satipatthana-related information. Mentioned in relation to Satipatthana and meditation is that there are, I believe, four stages to insight meditation. As I recall, they go something like this:
-first, an object, mental or real, is chosen to concentrate on
-after eliminating extraneous thoughts, only concentration on the object exists
-second, eventually concentration exists only on the image of the object, not the object itself
-third, thoughts about the object cease altogether, and bare attention on the object exists
-fourth, the attention is turned to a predetermined goal, such as insight on a topic
(note that the fourth stage does not involve thinking, but more of a direct connection to the topic, such that knowledge is directly gained rather than inferred)

Jakobjn, or anyone who has read Billy's books, is this similar or different to what Billy has written? I am aware that one of his early reports on meditation (as a child, no less) was rewritten by Nyanoponika, a buddhist monk I think...

Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 45
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2004 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jakobjn, thank you for the words of explanation. But what exactly do you mean by "processing"? I know you mean thought processes, but I didn't think meditation was merely about how one thinks. I thought it was more about levels of consciousness that were/are beyond thought-no?

Thomas

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 160
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Thomas, In post 153 it is processes, not processing, its a typo.
My apologies
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

my way of meditating...

note: i'm not sure how figu defines meditation, but whatever i'm doing, it's getting results.

i dont chant words and i dont use any wands. This is relying on something but yourself, which is foolish because all can be done by yourself and anyone who thinks otherwise is simply in doubt. and as i recall to do things like levitate objects and what not, you must be doubt-free.

so any way, first i understand that i am living inside myself (i look at the world around me as my body)

this realization is key in getting results

then at this point i find an object, mostly a tree top in the distance or a near by soda can.

Note:there are two things i do at this point. i either stare and concentrate on the object, with the result being that everything except the object starts to dissappear, until the object is about all i see.
the other occurance is when i stare at everything in my view at once (without moving my eyes)and concentrate, everything around me changes and the truth is all i see.

to sum it all up...
dont consider yourself seperate from the things around you (people, trees,animals,rivers,buildings etc)

stay free of doubt and never desire nothing but your evolution.

oh yeah and stay in a mindset of seeing positivity in all, wether it be breaking your leg or winning the lotto. Always take a bad situation and finds the good in it. find the good in all.

never mind all the techniques and all the little steps, truthfully speaking all you need to succeed is the understanding that you are able to do anything you please.

hope this helps

Thomas

Post Number: 48
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone! There is a little blurb from the meditation book on another recent post which compares meditation to the microscope of the consciousness (it is not the quote from Contact #10). I found it very interesting and I was wondering if Jakobjn or anyone else might have more information to share from the meditation book specifically. I think that the more practical information is more desirable since we can actually put it to use. I have not personally seen the book, but if it truely is a book and not a booklet, there must be a lot of information in it that still hasn't been revealed on this forum. I, for one, highly appreciate any accurate information that is brought forth. I have begun teaching myself German very slowly but I have the concern that even when I understand the German language, I will still be far from comprehending the subtleties involved in reading a book such as Introduction to the Meditation...

Thomas

Claes

Post Number: 85
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,
The Quote you are referring to is from a new German Leaflet called "Einführung zur Einführung in die Meditation" (=Introduction to the introduction to Meditation) written by Stephan
See post: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3588.html?1076107196#POST11599

This Leaflet seems to be an introductory text to Billys Book "Einführung in die Meditation".
I think this text is excellent.
Stephan has also written many interesting comments about the subject of meditation on the German Forum.
Salome,
Claes

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 178
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everybody,

I would like to talk about a experience I had with a concentration excersize today (19/4/2004).

I have started a new cycle of concentration excersizes and I started today with 5 minutes looking at the loweredge of a candleflame.

I have a DCF clock (exact atomic time); and I started at 21:02:00, the funny thing how ever is that when I stopped my 5 minute excersize it was exactly 21:07:00 on the dot.
This DCF clock does not make a sound, nor did I set an alarm.
I started with my excersize and very fast the my vision filled with light of the candleflame, with the flame clearly in the middle, it gave a very good and relaxed feeling.
Also the sense of time went extremely fast, the 5 minutes seemed like a few seconds.

Who has similar experiences?

Salome,
Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 500
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

I don't know how many times I have started the candle flame exercise, and then my schedule gets messed up and I drop it for a while.

Almost every morning, before work, I will sit in my truck for about 20 minutes concentrate on the breath coming in and exiting through my nose. Many times I have come out of it, at exactly the time I need so I won't be late for work.

I have also found that if I stick with it up to 20 minutes sometimes I can get this very relaxed feeling, in which I almost don't feel my body. I can't alway achieve this state, but when I do, it is very calming.

Thanks for sharing Jacob,

Salome
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 180
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I repeat the whole schedule from time to time, which means that I start with 5 minutes and end up in 15 minutes again.
I do this because I live according to the rule of 'practice makes perfect' so I really want to master the ability of concentration.
Concentration is required before meditation and thats why I am so very serious of training this ability.
Personally, I have changed my attitude towards meditation and concentration excersizes:
I meditate each and every time as of it is my first time, and with no expectations what so ever, the only thing I want to do is to get rid of strange thoughts and focus on my breathing.
Before I meditate, I do my concentration excersize, I do a spirit prayer, and a half hour before I actually meditate, I do something completely neutral which has nothing to do with my pending meditation or anything related, for example, I listen to music or whatever.
This way I 'reset' my material consciousness and subconsciousness in a neutral way so I can meditate the best, and it works, at least for me.

The path of meditation is like walking a 1000 miles, consider 999 miles as halfway.

Salome,
Jakobjn

Claes

Post Number: 87
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello friends,
I have also noticed that the timeperiod during concentration exercises can appear to go faster or slower. When I during the exercise have many thoughts of whatever is happening in my life, or in my daily thinking, then the timeperiod seems longer.
And times when my concentration is better the timeperiod appears to be faster.

I have also noticed like many others, that if I work on something and am very concentrated and interested the hours pass quickly (Time flys when you are having fun).

When I have had what I considered booring jobs and was thinking of how boring it was, or just thinking that I wanted it to be hometime, it made the time appear go slower. but if I take an interest in any job and focus on details and doing my best then time appeared to go quicker.

In Billys book “Einführung in die Meditation“ he mentions something like: that when the concentration ability has improved then 30 minutes may sem to have lasted only a very short time (a few minutes)
I think an alarm is good to have.

Some one I know who has a very strong mind and seems quite wise, she went to have a one hour float in a floattank. When she came out she said that she couldn’t have been in there for a whole hour because it only seemed like a few minutes to her. I don’t remember if she told us what else she experianced.
This happened before I started to study the FIGU material.

What I have noticed clearly in the time since studying the FIGU texts and since I started concentrationexercises regularly every day is that memories of different experiances from my whole life have been refreshed. Then gradually I have seen the deeper meaning of these experiances and understood their lessons, and often also the current lesson or concept encountered in my studies.
This has often also made me feel more love and appreciation for the other persons which were involved in my memoryepisodes even if the person may have been mean to me at that time.
The refreshing of old memories have also confirmed many of the concepts in the spiritual teachings and to proven their validity to me.

The refreshed memories have usually not appeared during my concentration exercise but during my ordinary life especially when I have been involved in physical work in nature.
That tells me that physical work (labour) should not be underestimated in consciousness evolution. This is also mentioned in “Einführung in die Meditation“ under the title “Meditation und Arbeit” (=Meditation and work).

Salome,
Claes

Memo00

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 06:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hallo everyone

i´ll share some of my personal experiences with concentration, meditation, and related stuff . . .

the truth is that i don´t use any specific technique or method for concentration or meditation

since i was a child i felt attracted to oriental philosophy, it always seemed so much cooler and so much deeper to me that the stinky pseudo spiritual western religions and philosophy

like many of you (i think) i felt attracted to
Buddhism, Martial Arts and all the mystical stuff. . .

at the begining, when you are a little child, you believe everything your parents tell you,
as i grew up i started to notice that grown up people, are incredibly ignorant, and that almost everyone in this world lie to themselves and lie to everyone else

it is very weird, but since i can remember i noted that i was pretty different from the great mayority of people, the simple fact that people lied all the time really made me cry, i just didn´t get it

through many years i lived all kind of things but it was until a very recent time, that i "waked up" and began to search for the truth

i have been very inconstant and indisciplined

anyway for some reason i got some kind of easiness for concentration

i live in a very overpopulated and poluted area near Mexico City, with my parents and my brother

so its not easy no have free time to be alone and meditate

while im on the bus on my way to the school
sometimes i simply close my eyes and forget about everything

sometimes sitted in this position i can feel all kind of things

for example:

being silent and concentrating yourself "in nothing" you can feel the exact moment when your body fall asleep (like if somebody turned off the TV), it "feels" very strange, being conscious that you are "sleeping" you can wake up whenever you want but your body seems very sleepy and heavy (obviously)

twice times while with eyes closed i "felt" (its difficult to explain) the moment when my Thoughts just stopped and it was really scary cause it was like there was no time, and it was like i was floating in the "nothingness", it feels good but at the time it really scared me

Sometimes while walking doing really nothing,
i have felt incredibly unity with everything, it is really beautiful and it makes you cry . . .
when you really realize that you are alive and that all that you see and feel will be gone forever . . .

Sometimes while taking a nap
you can feel how very slowly you began to fall asleep, and then "NOTHING" . . .
its like if you were floating in a completely misterious and unknown "space"

Sometimes while being asleep and dreaming
you "know" that you are dreaming and you can even "see" in "real time"(in the moment) the meaning of some of your dreams
its funny, its like while sleeping you can know things that you dont remember while awake

On many other times while doing nothing
i just stand up an stretch my body
and suddenly i feel very strange
like if my whole being begings to "vibrate" at the same time
it feels very weird
and i dont know what it is
or if in can be of any use

well, and thats all for today

maybe i can share some other experiences another time (if you are interested)

bye everyone . . .

Jukdo

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
I have a question concerning meditation. I have not read any material concerning different methologies and practices for meditation.
I have read that Mr. Meier has recieved telepathic messages from great distances because it is connected through creation.And because creation has no barriers Mr. Meier could possibly
recieve telepathic communication from anywhere in the universe. My question is, Does Mr. Meier have
to meditate to telepathicly communicate? Do you have to attain a certain level of spirituality to
be telepathic?

Todd-

Memo00

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi todd

Billy (and anybody else) have to be in a very special state to perform telepathy

there are 2 kinds of telepathy
1-spiritual (you can comunicate with anybody in the entire universe instantly)

2-primary telepathy (you thoughts are transmited at the speed of light, with this kind of telepathy, you can "hear" the other persons voice (like a whisper), with spiritual telepathy you use a special "language"with millions and millions of "symbols")

it´s supposed that when Billy is using his spiritual powers (receiving messages from spiritual beings, checking the Akashic records, receiving, "translating" and writing the contact notes etc) he becomes extremely sensible,
and even a tiny noise, can give him a huge headache,
and its supposed too that it´s extremely exhaustive
and a "normal" person can even die of exhaustion

so yes,
it can be said that you need to have
a very "high" level of evolution

and you need many special abilities
and to be in a "meditative" state

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 226
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Todd,

It's absolutely incorrect that a person has to be in a very special state to perform Telepathy.
Telepathy is the Greek word for 'Tele' = far, 'Pathos' = feeling / reaching.
Telepathy is a conscious-related ability, which once developed, can be used on a moments notice.

There are countless telepathy-forms, ranging from primary-telepathy up to sense-impulse telepathy (empfindüngstelepathie), which is used on a spiritual level.

I will name 3 Telepathy forms:

1. Primary Telepathy
2. Impulse Telepathy
3. Sense-impulse spirit telepathy

The Primary telepathy form can be trained and developed by anyone who is capable of mastering the concentration exercises to a success, so that is virtually everybody with common sense and a clear unbiased mind.

To learn Spirit telepathy you need to master meditation, but meditation is not required once it's mastered.
Once Spirit telepathy is mastered it becomes a skill, which is accessible at a moments notice.
However people need to live in a meditative state (pure observation / violent violentlessness); which means having thought control, this can be reach by means of meditation.
Most people are not at this conscious level yet, and live in a non-meditative state (lots of random thoughts, etc)

Spirit telepathy has its limits:
1. Its reach is universal, so you cant communicate with a person in the DAL-Universe.
2. Its bound by spiritual development level: A person who is able to communicate with spirit telepathy cant ever communicate with pure Spiritforms, only with people of a little higher levels, and lower levels, but not very low, because they are not capable of interpreting those impulses or are capable of receiving those high vibrations.

For example: If Ptaah wants to get a message across to Petale, then it goes through the high counsel, who contact Arahat Athersata, Arahat Athersata relays it to Petale.

Billy received the contact notes at a very high rate, much higher then normal, normally a spirit telepathic communication goes slower then that, so that is the reason why he was so exhausted after receiving communications.

Jakobjn

Memo00

Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi jacob

taking in count that almost nobody (very few)
in this planet

practice meditation and/or live in harmony (have a well balanced life)

it can be said that Billy and everybody else who can use telepathy are in a very "special" conciousness state (ALL THE TIME, EVERYDAY, EVERY SECOND)

. . .

besides

in the book "and still they fly" it is said:

"Of course UTMOST concentration IS RECQUIRED for the practice of spirit telepathy. That is why Billy always retires to his office where he can work telepathically with as little disturbance as possible"

". . .when the decibel volume exceeds its usual level, he finds it so annoying that he must interrupt or even put an end to his work"

(so even if billy can use spirit telepathy whenever he wants to, at the moment he is using telepathy HE IS IN A VERY SPECIAL STATE

since
1- almost nobody can use spirit telepathy (for that you have to reach a "very high" level of evolution, how high is "high" it depends on your particular perception of reality)

2-at the moment he perceives things different (for example noises)
3- so at the moment he is extremely vulnerable (which is not something "normal" for Billy)

3-he needs to concentrate very much (of course how much is "very much" depends on the perception of the person, maybe for him its as simple as creating a mental image or remembering something,

but for US it recquires a whole lifetime of concentration, meditation end effort)
. . .

Billy doesn´t get exhausted ONLY for receiving, translating and writing the contact notes at a faster rate using his "spiritual powers"

it´s supposed that "inspirations" are extraordinarily energy demanding and even Billy needs intervals between "transmissions"

take care

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 229
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Memo00,

That is well know that only about two dozen people on this world master Spiritual telepathy, just as real love, and possess selfknowledge.
What you explain here, I already said in my previous post.

No, it is not a "very special" consciousness state, it is actually so that by far most people live in a stagnative non-meditative state, in which very little evolution occurs.
The normal way would be that a person lives in a meditative state which means he practices pure-observation (reinbeobachtung) and violent violentlessness.
Pure observation is used to uncover the true, unbaised identity of a object or subject, so that based on that information a logical thought or action can take place, when required.
Thoughts are more powerfull then most people understand, every unbalanced thought results in a unbalanced vibration.
Only in a meditative state where thought-control occurs are those negative vibrations eliminated at the source.
As you know the Plejarens are very sensitive for such vibrations, thats one of the reasons why only Billy has contact with them.
By far most people are bound by a endless loop of upcoming thoughts and feelings and that causes even by the slightest uncontrolled thought a uncontrolled unbalanced vibration.
So Billy isnt in a very special state as you describe it, he is concentrated on the task at hand since the transmission of those impulses occur on a high rate.

When you develop in Spiritual knowledge and Wisdom, your Spiritual power and strength grow also, including ones sensitivity to outside influences.
For example a fully grown man in the prime of his life should be able to lift 20KG or 55LBS with ease, that would be completely different for a young boy of 11 years old, who would be barely able to lift it, if ever.
The same difference between highly developed people like Billy and other people when seen from a spiritual point of view
With a higher knowledge, wisdom and strength you are able to do more or faster then people with a lower level of knowledge, wisdom and strength.

All what I said here can be found in the Geisteslehre (Spirit Lessons), Wissenwertes 4, Introduction to Meditation.
Jakobjn

Memo00

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hallo again jacob

can you explain a little what does violent violentlessness means?

Jukdo

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello-

Thank you, your responses were very informative. I really need to order Mr. Meier’s books. (Which I intend to do very soon).

The reason I asked the question concerning Mr. Meiers view on telepathy and meditation
Is in regards to my brother. Please keep in mind that I have not told this story to anyone
For fear of being labeled as a lunatic. I’m telling this story only as a means to try and understand it better. Namely because I believe in Mr. Meiers philosophies and teachings.

The best way to explain this is to tell you a bit about him. I’m the oldest of four brothers.
Rick is the second oldest. Rick was a very quiet reserved Child . He was shy around other
Children and he was very soft spoken. He was also very observant. He would poke around at ant hills. Take leaves off a tree to smell and examine them. Things we just kind of take for granted or think as being weird. Well, at least I did.

Well, there was this game we would play from time to time. Rick was about 10 years old
When we started playing this game. What we would do is have Rick lie on the sofa. One
Of us would watch him to make sure he wasn’t cheating. And two of us would go to the
Cellar and find objects.

Rick would lie on the sofa and place his head on the arm rest. He would then put his hands on his lap, close his eyes and start breathing deep. After 30 seconds of deep breathing he would look as if he was asleep. Meanwhile two of us are in the cellar holding our objects above our heads. Usually for about a minute, while one of us
Is watching over Rick. After the minute is up we would put the objects back where we found them and go upstairs to gather around Rick. He would then wake up and tell us
Exactly what objects we were holding, where we were standing and where we looked
To find the objects!

Over the next three years, from 10 to 13, Rick has done some very amazing things but those stories are to long to place on this one posting. When Rick was 18 we actually had a serious conversation on this matter. As kids he couldn’t explain what he was doing, But
Now that he was 18 he could better explain the subject.

He said that it was like using your imagination. He said it’s not like remembering how
Your home looks or where the furniture is placed. It’s nothing like that at all. Then he
Gave me an example:
(We were standing in the kitchen) Look at this counter and tell me what you see. I said
A coffee pot, a toaster and two cups. Rick said OK turn around and close your eyes.
So I turned around and closed them. He said , now tell me what color are the cups.
I think there blue? OK turn around open your eyes and see if your correct.
When I turned around the cups weren’t there. He said what color are they?
I don’t know you took the cups. Rick said so you see? You weren’t sure of the color of the cups, and you didn’t see me take the cups. Can you at least tell me where I put them?
I said no. Whenever I close my eyes I can stand up and walk around in the room
I can go to the kitchen I can see the coffee pot the toaster and the five cups. But wait!
Those three cups are my imagination, but those two cups are real. And yes you were right, they were blue.

So how do you know that those three cups are your imagination and the other two are real? Rick said something inside me tells that those two are real and the other three are
not. That’s the best way I can describe it. Rick is 34 now I talked to him last month to ask if he plays are childhood game with his daughters. Rick told me he can’t do it anymore, He said that as the years passed it got harder and harder for him to concentrate.

So That was why I asked about telepathy, Or could it be that he was closer to creation as a child? Can the creative spirit tell you things or guide you through pictures in your thoughts and mind?

Todd-

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 234
Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 04:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Todd,

What you explain here is not Telepathy, it is Intuition, Intuition is the ability to obtain information from your Spirit consciousness.
Its like instantanously knowing who is on the phone when the phone rings, or when the door bell is going.
It is absolutely possible when you concentrate and ask yourself (your spirit) who is calling you and who is at the door, or where objects are hidden, the possibilities are literally unlimited.
So, your brother is using Intuition, and the fact that he has trouble concentrating over the years is because when people get older, their mind gets filled with worries, doubts, every day thoughts, so it becomes harder to concentrate and obtain correct answers from your Spirit.
Jakobjn

Memo00

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

if something is special or not, depends completely of yourself

to me, even the ants walking below my feet are very special. . .

even the more common things can become incredible and infinitely mysterious when you begin to understand . . .

anyway

a man filled with love it`s not the rule, but the exception,
in this planet. . .

each and everything has something positive and something negative

each and every word
has many, many meanings

there exist an infinite number of numbers between
0 and 1

there exist an infinite number of colors between black and white

Hello Memo00 and others:

This posting does not directly relate to a discussion about Meditation. For discussion not focused on the topic at hand, you must use the Miscellaneous areas. Postings will not be passed through the queue if they do not relate to the topic.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 293
Posted on Monday, August 09, 2004 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello I have made something like a meditation preparation checklist which I use to start my meditation sessions.
It works great for me, I hope it can help others as well:

Meditation Protocol

1. Don't eat any solid food two hours before the actual meditation, the food in the stomach will hinder a meditation-concentration because of the pressure it applies to the stomach, however a empty stomach and a feeling of hunger is just as counterproductive to a meditation, so make sure you don't have a feeling of hunger.

2. Drink a glas of not-to-cold water before your meditation session, in a slow and relaxed fashion, never use any legal or illegal drugs before a meditation session, since they will make meditation impossible.

3. Make sure that your meditation place is prepared by making it dark so sunlight or streetlights cant enter the room. Light insence ten minutes prior to your meditation session, the incense will have a calming and relaxing effect on your nervous system.

4. Just prior to the meditation session there should be a minute of quiet, a moment to prepare, after this moment, speak half loud the spirit prayer, do this three times, this will cause the spiritual consciousness to be stimulated and connected with the material consciousness.

5. A meditation session should be at least 1/3 of the time dedicated to the Natural Creative, repeating the spirit prayers, concentrating on the law of love.

6. The actual meditation session.

7. After the meditation is over, sit down for a minute, dont stand up right away since the material consciousness is in a different state of mind and standing up too quickly can cause you to fall over.
Jakobjn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page