Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 26, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through April 26, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 47
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jakobjn, I understand FIGU's position regarding the pyramid information.

On another topic, I would like for you to re-iterate something that I am unclear about. As I understand it, to meditate you should first complete the concentration excercises until you at least have a reasonable ability to concentrate. After that, the meditation is done seperately. I understand the meditation to involve finding a quiet place, wearing loose clothes or none, and sitting comfortably with hands on the knees, palm up, without the thumb and index fingers touching. I then understand that you close your eyes and focus on the breath as it passes into the nostrils, noting "breathing in..." in your thoughts. I also take it that one is supposed to merely note any stray thoughts and return to the focus on breathing.

After this point, I am confused a bit. First, at what point should the goal of the meditation be addressed if the goal is something beyond just learning to meditate? For example, if your goal is to learn to use telepathy, do you decide that before the actual meditation then focus on that goal after the mind is quieted, or is there more to it then that? I am not expecting you to tell me how to learn telepathy, you've already touched on that in other posts. I am more interested in how to apply meditation to specific goals once you HAVE learned to quiet your mind...

Thanks,
Thomas

Jay

Post Number: 286
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Jacob,

Thanks for your detailed and clean answer to self-hypnosis. As you mentioned more details to this is done through the practice of the spiritual teachings and understanding well the technique. Thanks again, I will take into consideration the candle and make a practice to see the results after a time period.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 175
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Death, Afterlife and Rebirth

This post will discuss the process of Death, Afterlife (life of the Spirit in the Spiritual Realm) and the Rebirth Process.

Death

There are two things every human is certain of in his life, Death and Rebirth, usually, he is very aware about the absolute certainty of Death which causes much fear, grieve and sadness in people who don't know the Truth about Life, Death and Rebirth.
Fear comes from the Psyche, the Psyche has it's function to guard over the human body, to make sure that the integrity and health of the human body (physe) is given at all times. Death is of course the end of the human body, the end of health, the end of the Psyche.
This fact of life apparently conflicts with the Psyche, and that is the reason why people have a fear of Death.
Fear is a natural emotion from the Psyche caused by events which threaten the human body (Physe) which is often followed by a response of the Material Consciousness with a thought of fleeing, running away from the potential threat / hazard.
Another reaction of the Psyche can be observed when you touch a hot plate, your hand will retract very fast, much faster then the material consciousness can give a order to do so, with other words, such a response is a reflex, governed by the Material sub-consciousness and the Psyche (nervous-systems).
The Natural Creative Laws and Commandments tell explicitly that one of the human responsibilities is to take care of the whole being and integrity of the human body in order to fulfill evolution during life in the material realm.
In early times when the human was very primitive and his conscious thinking was still primitive, it was the Psyche who was responsible for the whole being of the body, by fleeing or fighting in case of dangers like fire or wild animals.
The human has entered a level of development which allows him to use his material consciousness and his intellect to be in conscious control over his surroundings and make decisions in situations that would normally fill him with fear or anger, he can act upon his knowledge and have a control over his emotions.
Natural feelings from the Psyche, like fear, happiness, sexual desire, aggression, etc will exist as long as the human has a material body, don't think for a second that feelings of the Psyche are unnatural, they are fully natural as long the material conscious keeps them on their natural levels.
What is Death? There are several definitions, but there is one real death.

1. Clinical Death: This is not a death, this is a state of life in which all vital functions are reduced to a absolute minimum, beyond the range of detection, the heart doesn’t beat, the lungs don’t get oxygen, but the Spirit and it's Comprehensive Consciousness Block are still present in the body, and the material consciousness is in a state of deepest unconsciousness. The brain still has some electrical activity.

2. Brain Death: Brain death is defined as the irreversible loss of all functions of the brain. It can be determined in several ways. First - no electrical activity in the brain; this is determined by an EEG. Second - no blood flow to the brain; this is determined by blood flow studies. Third - absence of function of all parts of the brain - as determined by clinical assessment (no movement, no response to stimulation, no breathing, no brain reflexes.)

When a person is brain dead then he is factually dead, all bodily functions are sustained by machines which enable breathing, blood flow, intravenous feeding, etc. The Person is actual dead.

Real death is instantaneous, which means that the CCB and the Spirit leave the body with lightspeed and in a irreversible way.
Once the Spirit and the CCB have left the body they can't return, that is impossible. The Spirit does not have a desire or wish to return to the body or has any negative feelings and emotions, this is simply impossible, since the human spirit lacks a conscious-spirit consciousness and does not think about it's former body or life, there is simply no consciousness in the Spirit as of yet to generate any conscious thought.

When people see tunnels or loved ones when they are in a life threating situation like a heart attack or stroke, or anything else, then its nothing more then a lack of oxygen, or imbalance in the hormonal make-up of the brain which causes the Material consciousness and Material subconsiousness to generate tunnel effects, 'jesus' and god experiences, just like the way people have lived and thought all their lives.
Religious people will often see helper-spirits, god, jesus, Mary, etc. There are as much near-death experiences as there are people.

To conclusion, true Death is final and very fast, the parting Spirit and CCB don't have the desire to return to the body or 'miss' the people they left behind, it is normal to up an extend to have fear of Death, Jmmanuel was one of the most 'famous' people to express this, just before his crucifixion and near-death. He stated that the 'Flesh is weak and the Spirit is strong', he meant that the Psyche, which is a part of the human body, the Physe, feels fear and horror for death, and that even a highly developed person knowing about Death will have to deal with these responses of the Psyche.

More in the next post about life of the Spirit and CCB in the 'other side'
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 176
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Death, Afterlife and Rebirth Part 2

This post will discuss the process of Death, Afterlife (life of the Spirit in the Spiritual Realm) and the Rebirth Process.

Afterlife

What is the afterlife? The Afterlife is the time of the Spirit spend in a Spiritual reality. For the Earth human, this is normally 1.52 times his physical life, which means that when a person dies at age 75, then the time of the Spirit will be 114 years in the afterlife.
An example: Jane Doe is born in the year 1925 and died in the year 2000, then her Spirit will reincarnate in the year 2114
For human understanding, this time seems very long, yet is in truth extremely short, since the Spirit itself is totally independent from space and time in the material realm.
In human understanding, material time and space are nullified in the Spiritual realm, that’s the truth, but it is absolutely so that also the Spiritual Realm has a Space and Time structure, but of a much higher order then the Material Space and Time structure.
This Space/Time structure in the Spiritual Realm is directly from Creation itself, in which it exists and evolves, and this appears to people a realm of timelessness and absence of space, which is in fact not true, but only apparently so.
There is no true void of Space and Time in the Spiritual Realm, because even Creation can't think in a void of Space and Time, because it would be impossible to even start to think, since there is no time which can carry such a thought to completion.

Structures of the Spiritual Realm

Even when the Spirit exists in the Spiritual Realm and in the same Spiritual reality as Creation itself, it is separated by it's level of BEING, this just means that there are 7 levels of Spiritual BEING. Every Spirit in the 'afterlife' exists in its corresponding level of BEING.

The first 5 main levels of BEING are bound to the material realm, which means that the life of the Spirit in those levels of BEING is not permanent, but is bound to the Law of re-incarnation.
The Spiritforms in these levels still have a CCB and unconscious-evolutive spirit-consciousness Spiritform, and don't have a conscious individuality as of yet. Their evolutionary level is not high enough to evolve without making mistakes and without causing positive and negative thoughts, feelings and actions as humans in the material realm.
Spiritforms in these levels can't create their own state of BEING because they lack a conscious-spirit-consciousness which is required for creating the Universal Love, and Spiritual force to form a collective that can exist on its own.
This is one of the reasons why Creation created material planets in order for humans to evolve and to exist, because these Spiritforms are unable to exist in their own state of BEING out of their own Spiritual knowledge, love and Wisdom.

The 6th level of BEING belongs to the pure-Spiritform collectives, with the exception of the very first level 6/1; which is the level of the half-material / half-spiritual life of the Horralft.

The level 6/2 is the very first pure-Spiritform-collective level, called in Sanskrit 'Arahat Athersata'; Spiritforms in this level form a pure-Spiritform-collective and each Spiritform has it's own conscious-spirit-consciousness and individuality (not to be mistaken with Personality); These Spiritforms form in unity a collective and this collective is self-sustaining, which means that these Spiritforms live and exist in a state of BEING out of their own Knowledge, Wisdom, Love and Power.
Since the dawning of time Creation has always provided the structures for pure-Spiritform collectives to exist, and filled those structures with spiritforms so they could form the source of evolutionary impulses for all lower developed life in the material.
Spiritforms in the pure-Spiritform-collectives are conscious-individual Spirits forming a collective which form a unity by their realization of Universal Love and their developed Spiritual Knowledge and Wisdom, which allows them exist in themselves out of their own Spiritual knowledge, wisdom and love.
A conscious-spirit-consciousness is required to constantly evolve and strengthen the state of BEING in pure-spiritual levels, this means that the pure-spiritual state is in constant flux, ever increasing in power and strength, while it always stays true to its essence.
A pure-Spiritform collective is truly universal, which means that it contains pure-Spiritforms which come out of all levels of material existence, regardless if those material existence are shifted in time from our (Earth) space/time or not.
A human race in our space/time continuum which reaches the levels of pure-Spiritform enter the realm of Arahat Athersata in exactly the same way as a similar developed human race in the space/time continuum of the Plejaren race.
Every level pure-Spiritform collective from Arahat Athersata up to the pure-Spiritform collective of Petale are truly universal.

More in the next post about the actual life of the human Spiritform in the 'afterlife'

(Message edited by jacob on June 25, 2011)
Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 499
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

Thanks for posting this information. I have a question or two and comment.

1. I sometimes think Jmmanuel knowing the ordeal he was about to face, would feel the fear and dread of the pain he was about to endure. I wonder if it was not so much the horror of death but of the brutality his body would have to undergo? As I understand it, he already knew he would survive the crucifiction, but it was the road leading to the cross which was unbearable.

2. I have heard the mention of the comprehensive consciousness block many times. Does the CCB stay with the spririt all the time, until the spirit becomes conscious?

3. To be the best of your knowledge could you explain the purpose of the CCB?

Recently someone I know passed away. This person I believe knew he was going to do die. During his last day in the hosptial before he died, he was quite happy, and was cracking jokes with his family. I considered this person somewhat spiritually evolved. The idea of dying didn't seem to weigh too heavy within him. This got me to thinking, could the fear or lack of fear of death be directly related to what one believes in? It would seem in some situations, possibly believing in something which may not always be true might provide comfort to someone who doesn't understand what is happening.

Any thoughts...

Thanks
Salome
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 177
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

1. Your thoughts are correct in this. Jmmanuel knew that he would survive his cruxifiction, but before his cruxifiction he knew this in a theoretical sense, which means that he needed to learn a hard lesson which would give him the required emperical knowledge (experience) about the Spirit and the Spirit teachings, because he lacked the neccesary experience his feelings of fear where very strong, yet his determination to undergo this was stronger, because he knew it was required for him to undergo this experience.
I think personally this sheds a good light on things, I mean it in this way: Jmmanuel was a very knowledgeable person and even he was afraid for the upcoming events and he knew he would survive, how much worse must this be for a death row inmate who is much less knowledgeable then Jmmanuel, waiting to be executed, knowing very well that he or she won't survive?
In my personal view, that is the ultimate psychological terror.

2. The Comprehensive Consciousness Block stays with the Spirit all the time in the human body, after death, both the Spirit and the comprehensive consciousness block will enter the Spiritual realm, although in seperate realms, one for the CCB, one for the Spirit.
The Comprehensive Consciousness Block will merge with the Unconscious Evolutionary Spiritconscious at the time when the human Spiritform becomes a pure Spiritform and no longer requires a human body to evolve, this merging of both factors, CCB [-] and UES (Unconscious Evolutionary Spiritconscious)[+] will happen and form a Conscious Evolutionary Spiritconscious; with other words: the unconscious human Spiritform will become a Conscious pure-Spiritform and transfer over to the realm of Arahat Athersata

3. I will explain this in great detail in the next post.

4. Experiences close to the time of Death are just as diverse as humanity themselves, if someone believes that death will mean for him that he will go to 'heaven' and he is really convinced of that, then he will have a lack of fear or even happiness about his pending death.
If someone has a deep fear for hell, and he or she led a 'evil' existence, then his or her death will be filled with agony and fear of what would be next.
Most people live in total ignorance when it comes to the facts of life and death, and thats why this is so diverse, people who live in the true knowledge are usually very calm about these final events in their lives, but then again, it's the ulitmate test for people if they really know what they know about Spirit and life.

Salome,
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 179
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Death, Afterlife and Rebirth Part 3

What is the Comprehensive Consciousness Block?

The Comprehensive Consciousness Block is a spirit-energy created by the Spiritform out of the Natural Creative Laws and Commandments.
The location of the Comprehensive Consciousness Block and the Spiritform is in the human brain, it is in the Colliculus Superior, from which it penetrates the whole body, both factors, the CCB and the Spiritform are connected in the human.
The Comprehensive Consciousness Block is the Spiritual energy that drives the material consciousness and the material subconsiousness and material central-consciousness, and it present in the whole body.

Evolution in the Spiritual Realm

In a human life, all thoughts, feelings, actions and movements, etc are stored in the Comprehensive Consciousness Block, in the planetary and universal storage banks.
When the human dies, his Personality (Personality and Consciousness are the same and integrated in the Comprehensive Consciousness Block) will transfer over to a Spirit-realm parallel to the Spirit-realm of the Spiritform itself.
In this Spiritual realm of the Comprehensive Consciousness Block are all unprocessed factors of the old Personality resolved and transformed into neutral-logical impulses which are transferred and integrated into the Spiritform in it's own Spiritual Realm, at the same time, these neutral-logical impulses are stored in both the planetary and universal storage-banks.
When this process is concluded, the Personality is dissolved into pure Spiritenergy, and transformed by the Comprehensive Consciousness Block in to a totally new basic Personality / Consciousness which has no connection to the old one.
The basic personality is based on what the Spiritform needs to learn, which means that certain experiences are required to gain a certain knowledge.
The gender of the new body is not selected in a conscious manner or by decision in the previous life, it is a natural process invoked by the whole of Spiritual evolution, and what kind of knowledge needs to be gained and which gender is most fit, male (positive) or female (negative)

The life of the Spiritform is timeless, without beginning and end and purely based on sense-impulses in which space and time are nullified, this is no way comparable with the material senses

During the time of processing and resolving the information in the Personality by the Comprehensive Consciousness Block, the Spiritform regenerates and expands its Spiritenergy during that same time.
The knowledge and wisdom that it gained a stored into the Spiritform and by this, the Spiritform grows in its power, wisdom, knowledge and love.
Factual, the time of the Spiritform in the Spiritual realm is similar to the time in which a human sleeps, it's a time of rest and regeneration.}
Jakobjn

Thomas

Post Number: 49
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the extensive explanations Jakobjn! I have been away from my computer for a day or so and I was pleasantly surprised with your latest round of information...

Thanks again,
Thomas

Mhurley

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jakobjn,

First of all I would like to thank you for all your thoughts and information.

I have a few of questions:

Earlier you wrote:
"1. Your thoughts are correct in this. Jmmanuel knew that he would survive his cruxifiction, but before his cruxifiction he knew this in a theoretical sense, which means that he needed to learn a hard lesson which would give him the required emperical knowledge (experience) about the Spirit and the Spirit teachings, because he lacked the neccesary experience his feelings of fear where very strong, yet his determination to undergo this was stronger, because he knew it was required for him to undergo this experience."

If Jmmanuel was from the realm of Arahat Athersata why would he need to learn "a hard lesson". I would have thought this would apply to a lesser evolved spirit?

Second question. I've been re-reading the Talmud recently and noticed the section on homosexuality.TJ 12-6, here it states that if "two men bed down with each other" they should be castrated. Isn't this a little extreme?

Also it later on states in TJ 12-10 that no male animal can be found which has sexual intercourse with another male. I thought research had shown that it does occur in the animal kingdom?

Thanks
M}att

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 181
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 04:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

1. In every life, the personality at birthis completely new, and is void of any knowledge and wisdom (this does NOT apply to the Spirit, since a Spiritform can't devolve, only stagnate.)
Every human in the beginning of his / her life will learn very fast, because the material subconscious connects with the Akasha belts and retreives information impulses from earlier lives.
It's totally up to the new personality how he or she deals with those impulses from the Akasha banks.
Every Spirit in a human body has to deal with the limitations of the human body, the will of the Spirit may be strong, but the flesh (the body) can be weak.
Jmmanuel was not from the realm of Arahat Athersata, his Spiritform is.

2. About male homosexuality in the Talmud, this is a human interpretation of the Laws of Natural Creative Laws and Commandments in this regard. At the time of Jmmanuel, people where too primitive to understand the causes of male homosexuality, also they where unable to apply just and truly human measures to deal with the natural unnatural occurance.
The Natural Creative Laws and Commandments never undergo any change and stay always the same for all time, however the understanding of the Earth human in regards to the Laws and Commandments is now and back then ever more, very limited.
Male homosexuality is based on a flaw in his genetical make-up in combination with factors in upbringing, etc, the genes can become active because of mirriad internal and external influences, and if all chemical and biological prerequisists are met, genes become active, even if it causes homosexuality in men.
The Natural Creative Laws and Commandments allow this because the Nature Laws in order to activate the genes are fullfilled.
Nature isnt perfect, but constantly evolving, and genetic mutation is a natural occurance, even when it causes unnatural behavior.
So, the way the genes became active is natural since its a event that happend in Nature, therefor natural, however the larger result is that the man behaves homosexual, which is unnatural, two men can't conceive or carry children, thats impossible.
Female lesbianism is also a natural-unnatural occurance, even though when they theoretical can conceive without males (but the resulting offspring would always be female because of the missing Y-chromosome), because they disregard the male as the natural partner for a female, and this is a unnatural behavior.
Therefor male homosexuality / bisexuality and female-lesbianism are natural-unnatural occurances, the homosexual person is not at fault since he / she is acting according to his OWN nature.
The Earth Human has come into a time that he is able to manipulate genes, therefor he is able to correct this flaw and correct this natural-unnatural occurance in human homosexual males and lesbian females.
The fact that the Earth human does not correct this flaw out of cult-religious / over-humane thoughts and illusions is in fact against the Natural Creative Laws and Commandments, because every human, male or female has the natural right of a fully functional body and consciousness.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 183
Posted on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Personal Universe.

This is a post mostly based on my personal experiences in my childhood, but I would like to share them because they might be interesting, I hope people don't mind.
I am using terms and names and meaning I used back then as a child, before I knew about the Spiritual Teachings.

When I was a young boy of in my early teens, I would often go to the river nearby my hometown in Holland, take the boat to a somewhat larger city across the river.
The ferry always made a return-trip once every hour, so it happened that I was just a few minutes too late and I had to wait before the next ferry would take me to my hometown, I remember well that it was such a sunny day, I was 12 years old and I sat down on a bench near a small street with the river just 20 feet away from me or so.
This street was always crowded, people walking, going to the stores, or people, or like me, waiting nearby for the ferry to take them to my hometown.
I sat quietly and I just watched people, observed them, walk by, they where oblivious of me, a young boy watching them, observing them in their behavior, I made sure that I didn’t watch them too obvious since that would cause them to react to me, and I found it much more interesting to see them in the 'wild'...much like a safari, or a wildlife expedition...similar like watching animal behavior in the wild.
I saw mom's with young children, old people, kids my age, a business man, older women carrying bags talking a million fold with each other

It just struck me.

I realized that every person, every individual that I saw was basically the same as my self, I mean, that I could see universal traits in people being the same, thinking, talking, speaking, laughing, you name it. The 'outer' hull, or body could be very different, but the insides...I realized..those where the same as mine.
They where driven by the same force as I am.
I always experimented as a child with this 'force', just before I went to sleep, and I would lay in my bed, then I would close my eyes, tuck my ears in the pillow so I could not hear outside noise, and I closed my eyes...and then it came, even with my eyes closed, and my hearing blocked I noticed in myself my own awareness, that was there like a focal point in the center of my mind, the strange thing is that this focal point in me, that center of awareness, had very interesting qualities, I noticed that if I felt pain, or heard something, saw something, that it would be noticed, but it was never a part of that focal point, that part, that center of awareness was never affected by it, it just registered my senses.
I realized that apparently that center of awareness, that focal point, was me, myself.
So when I observed those people, my own parents from which my body originated, must have been driven by the same force, center of awareness, or focal point, just like me, I realized back then that something or somewhat is the same for everyone, a common denominator so to say.
I wondered why most people would not realize this about themselves, why they didn’t look inside and realized this, I was apparently the only one back then, and it confused me a lot.

I also realized that everybody is also fully unique, that there is nobody who is the same, we all differ in age, gender, social status.
With this I realized that people have their own Personality and their own Ego, but also that they had some sort of Personal Universe, every person has this kind of universe as I called it around themselves that is an exact reflection of their Ego, there knowledge, believes, thinking, feelings and interests.
Beyond this scope...their Personal Universe is limited, closed so to say. I realized that the Personal Universe for every person has its limits set by the persons possessions and interests.
I realized that people, with their personal Universe, are not really free, but are apparently free, they live in their own construct of things they like, own or have a interested in, and everything beyond that, simply doesn’t exist, or is ignored.
My thoughts went further and I came to the conclusion that there must be some kind of universal knowledge, or interest that would enable people to release themselves from their prison, their personal universe and would set them free in the real universe, which truly held no boundaries.
Since then, I realize, that there are basically two major stages in human evolution, first an Earthly, then a Spiritual evolution.
There is in fact nothing wrong with that Earthly phase, every human has to be a Earth human first before he can become a Creational Human, but I know for myself that this Earthly phase, is coming to its end for me, and that I am realizing the universal truth.
It is been said that the Truth sets people free, and now I truly understand it, its the Truth that liberates me from my Ego, and allows me to be where I belong, with Creation.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 187
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question to all, what is your main motivation for acquiring Spiritual Knowledge and Wisdom and the Laws and Commandments of Creation ?

This is just to start a discussion for mutual understanding, no judgement of any kind.

Feel free to post any thoughts, all are welcome.
Jakobjn

Mhurley

Post Number: 36
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jakjobjn,

In answer to your question. In a nutshell I have always had a deep questioning mind and an interest in UFOs. As I think Meier is a genuine contactee then it follows naturally that I want to seek the knowledge and wisdom he imparts

Matt

Memo00

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hallo

just like everyone else (i think)

i search for wisdom, for happiness, harmony, etc

cause its something natural

and because a pure materialistic life is never completely satisfactory

(or like an ancient philosopher said:

"if happiness consisted only
in the satisfaction of the body,
then we can say that the bullocks
are happy when they find grass to eat" )

when someone is not interested in these things (in my opinion)
its because

1- it´s too young (milk is for the children, and
meat is for the men)
and / or

2-false beliefs (taught in early childhood / wich i think is the main reason for spiritual stagnation)

3- and/or some kind of sickness (hereditary or acquired)

. . .

One of the main reasons for searching the truth, the spirit, etc

is because of pain and suffering
of everyday life

and because everything we see in our lives
is transitory except for the laws of nature (or creation as you call it)

i think that Billy and the FIGU are one the best sources of spiritual knowledge

(nature/creation is and always will be Number 1)

take care

everyone

eso es to
eso es to
eso es todo amigos . . .

Lonnie

Post Number: 43
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jakobyn and everyone,

The answer to this question is simple and should be appreciated by every honest and sincere truth seeker.

Our number one motivation should be to realize our true purpose in life. The purpose of our life is to continue our consciousness related development and spiritual evolution. The advancement and continued development of our BEING at a constant pace to ever higher levels.

This process lies within the concept of achieving the highest possible human development, including LOVE, HARMONY, ABILITY, KNOWLEDGE and WISDOM.

The more we take in "ACCURATE" knowledge and understanding of the Natural Laws and Commandments of Creation and strive to live by the true spiritual teachings, the better our present lives will be.

Additionally, we will be making it possible to find the truth and subsequent way of life in our future incarnations.

Salome,
Lonnie

Jay

Post Number: 289
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

I rather prefer to practice more the meditations and learn more about the Science in our universes. The Plejarens have given us quite an extensice amount of it and I am sure that there is a lot more where that came from out of the notes which Billy Meier still has not published for us. Must be a planned strategy. These are some of the few things which motivate me to learn and aquire more of.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Savio

Post Number: 474
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob

My main motivations are:

1. I have an inner urge to find the answers of life and I am curious.
2. Most human sources do not provide logical answers but FIGU does, way to go.
3. Now I understand the purpose of life, I will follow the way it is destined, acquiring spiritual knowledge and wisdom and the laws and commandments is the natural way.

Saalome

Savio

Siddhartha

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob

I can't say that I have any real motivation for acquiring spiritual knowledge and wisdom. It is just something I do. I follow my own intuition and learn according to my ability to think and reason. Whatever I gain as a result of this simply influences my thinking insofar as it encourages me to continue on my journey. In the past, this has helped me to understand the significance of my own creative potential. So I might say that my motivation is to allow this part of me to fulfil itself. On the other hand, I don’t want to rush ahead of myself. I just want to keep on moving so as to avoid becoming stagnant.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 188
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody, it seems that the main motive is for advancement in life, for purpose, for a real goal.
Many people only have short-term goals in their lives, like buying a new boat, or house, or get kids, because they usually dont have a goal or motive in their lives that truly extends beyond their current life and into infinity.
Jakobjn

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 22
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I have a question to all, what is your main motivation for acquiring Spiritual Knowledge and Wisdom and the Laws and Commandments of Creation ? "

my main motivation is the choice. choice is freedom.

David_chance

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, thank you for the question.
My main motivation for acquiring spiritual knowledge & wisdom stems from a curiosity about the nature of my self and the world, wanting to understand, grow & develop as a human being, recognize and “unlearn” the false teachings fed to me by my culture & society, and discover and practice truthful teachings.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 192
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honestly, I have seen answers in which I can relate to very much, in fact in most of them.
I see that there is for no 'general' answer to this question, the answer to this question is quite personal, but the end result is the basicly the same: Reaching out to something that is true and meaningfull and that gives essence to being, life, self and progress, and it fills in the big blanks of life, like why are we living...etc.
I am thinking of a new line of posting, more in the line of asking questions, like a Socratic way of thinking and reasoning.
This can be very interesting.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Claes

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think my main reasons has been to find lasting happiness, innerpeace, true love(within) and logical answers (that make sense) to all my questions about life.
After realizing that money and material freedom did not make me happy I realized that happiness comes from within and I had to work on myself and find these inner values.

After finding the FIGU information and seeing the positive impact on my life, attitudes and beeing, I have realized that discovering and fulfilling my true lifepurpose and choose to work hard on myself and to be honest with myself is the most rewarding.
To learn as much as possible in this life will make this life better as well as the following lives.

Salome,
Claes

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page