Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 02, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through May 02, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kaare

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the human spirit has a lot of capacity for development.
And I have always been curious to find out how this development best can best be done.
It was first when finding a trusted source, in Billy and the Plejarens, that I became really motivated to sit down and spend time and study this material so to try and acquire Spiritual Knowledge and Wisdom and find out more about the Laws and Commandments of Creation . I find the FIGU teaching makes sense.

Regards
Kaare

Scott

Post Number: 505
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

I have thought about this for a few days, and it seems unless a person has certain basic recognitions, it is hard to pursue or study something which isn't really comprehended or understood. I believe a person must possibly reach a certain level of understanding, before he sees the validity in studying spiritual teachings.

As I thought about this further, material goals and successes, are ok, but they are only for this lifetime, and then they cease to exist, until next time. I am starting to see, that indeed the spiritual goals are the real goals, because we are headed into a spiritual direction to begin with. Although there should be a balance between the material and spiritual, our spiritual knowledge has been neglected for so long, it is indeed needed at this time to bring us back into balance.

Thanks for bringing this up

Salome
Scott

Jay

Post Number: 292
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob and ALL,

I find that everyday life is an existence of learning, an existence of understanding other spirit-forms and personalities. I also see around me how the world or at least in America from my own perspectivethat the poeple of the earth are totally falling out of balance with the spirit development. I find that all peoples are not focused closely to their inner self which if heard closely, will bring them the understanding of Logic and rationale to solve their problems.

The world around me has become so external and material that most people live for the material world alone and they seem not to handle very well the life ahead of them. Is almost as if we have lost a path towards the benefits of learning of the spirit and also of practice towards respect to CREATION.

I wake up thinking how many people walk around the earth thinking that the concept car or those new pair of jeans are just what makes them whole, in reality they are confused and unhappy half of the times. I try to show people how to move into themselves towards a better understanding of themselves and most do not seem to comprehend or begin to open their subconcious doors for spirituality in creation. I tell them many times how full I feel inside when I balance everything from working out my body and taking care of the nutrition which keeps the spirit focused and they aknowledge that quite well and they see an example of material balance. When I begin to talk to them about the science of CREATION and the laws of the spirit, they feel that it is an overwhelming thought from their own indoctrinations. How wonderful is to know that life and energy continues on the path of the seven great ages and beyond. It makes you feel like when you were a child and you did not know that the dellusion of death existed and you felt quite whole until all the things in society came through and destroy all things of the spirit. Im glad I returned to the REAL understanding of the spirit and reincarnation, it gives me more fuel to keep in shape and learn and develop my spirit-form
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Memo00

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hallo jay

the things you say are true

even very intelligent people
like scientists, or people without religion
searching for the truth

are not interested in the actual facts
and only search for things that fit
their way of thinking

when you become aware of that, then you begin to understand why Billy is doing what he is doing, and why he doesnīt bother other people with his knowledge

1- itīs useless
2- itīs a lack of respect for life
3- when someone is interested but his understanding is little, then he / she distorts the truth and things become even worse than in the beginning

anyway
we are not obligated to remain
silent about everything
but we have to be responsible

. . .

take care

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

as we say in vancouver b.c
"that was a dope message"
dope means awesome or wicked, cool, good, 7 etc.

i know what your saying and i can relate.
trying to get people on the right path is a path in itself and a damn good one, either way we're learning and gaining in spirit, wether people change through our efforts or not.
Aint it strange, with all the light the sun offers us to see much at once, with all the water that washes our eyes and makes our vision more clear.... aint it strange how we're still blind? (we as in world)
the thing that hooked the people that i talked to onto the creational teachings is when they seen me taking great pleasure when it started to rain outside, i told them "creation is beautiful, indeed", that blew them away.

to tell you the truth, from where i stand, i see more people questioning there faith and becoming Spiritual as the weeks go by. This tells me that there is indeed progress.
I also used a technique that has worked quite well on the people around me (friends).
Here's the situation...(Comments Deleted)

i posted up certain excerpts and quotes from the creational teachings and contact notes etc. on the door of my bathroom.
Every single person who has seen it, asked about it.
Now my brothers co-worker wants to learn about the real truth, and all of my other friends are on the curious track (or at least we have spiritual, philisophycal conversations)
and when my friends ask me what the papers mean or what they are all about, i tell them to read them open minded and get back to me.
go ahead people, try it!

Hi Peter,

An explanation for the deletion has been sent to you via e-mail-Thanks,Moderator

Jay

Post Number: 293
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

I can tell you everyday I walk the earth or at least my part of the world, I look around and see everyone with long faces. I can almost sense some type of agony which they themselves are trying to fight.

I sometimes wonder how bad my next reincarnation is going to be knowing that at this particular moment in time, 98% percent of the planet earth is dumb down to levels which they themselves cannot even see. Times do come by when I feel things as they are for me, the living energy of my spirit-form having to fight the many more reincarnations in pain or mild suffering, until maybe we in the here and now may have made the difference today for a better tomorrow.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Memo00

Posted on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hallo again
everyone

the fact that the great mayority of human beings

live a completely superficial life
without the smallest understanding about spirit
the laws of cration, etc

should not be a cause
for we
to think negative about the future
instead we should think positively so the "negative" thougths are neutralized

to make speculations about how bad is going to be our next incarnations is not a very healthy thing

Billy has said that we reincarnate according not only to our culture, but also according to our understanding

i think he said something like this:
" a Swiss well educated citizen will not reincarnate in a country where human rights are not respected and people are taught false religious dogmas (like in Islam)" " a scientific will not reincarnate as an aboriginal native in the jungle, etc, etc"

(i know the quotation is not exact, but it is only the general idea)

so the more you advance in this life, the better your future will be

when all the negative things acomplish their mission in your life, and you have understood how they work, you can neutralize them

itīs like when you are a little child
and you cry for everything,
when you learn that crying is not a solution for all your problems, then you begin to understand

also when you are a little child
you play all the time
with your toys, with your friends and with your imagination,
as you grow up, you begin to understand things
and then you leave your toys and begin to live the real life

so almost everyone in this world
are like little kids
they play with their toys and cry for everything
when the time comes for they to understand
then they will leave their toys and their crying

as they are we were
as we are they will be

we have to respect them
cause they are little childs (in spirit)
and no one has the right to hurt a child

if a kid doesnīt play its beacuase it is sick
if a kid doesnīt play he/she canīt grow up healthy etc, etc

so we better have to work on ourselves
cause we are like crying babies compared with the plejarans and other human races

i hope this is helpful

if not please tell me
so that i can close my mouth

if "yes" then tell me too
so that i can share some other things with all of you

thanks and be well EVERYONE

Nils

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00!

It's interesting to learn that e.g. a Swiz won't reincanate in an inferior environment. However, I can't help wondering why not. If we are here on earth to do experiences then there may valuable lessons to learn by reincarnating to the 'other side'. A furniture manufactorer may gain from trying the hard life in the jungle that is getting ripped by loggers.
Another matter is: Do you personally remember the history of your past lives. Does Billy? I admit that I don't. I only remember fragments.

Regards, Niels

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 26
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey jay,

dont get me wrong, there's a lot of people, well pretty much most people around my town are "blind" and materialistic, but that's only more reason for me to persuede them.

this is how i look at it...
Rather than feeling down and labeling the not so aware people as dumb,
i would take great pleasure and respect in the fact that i can influence people to a healthier way of life, and i would dedicate more time for the good of other peopple, in exchange for the hours one wastes doing nothing.

"I sometimes wonder how bad my next reincarnation is going to be knowing that at this particular moment in time"

Why think about it like that?
why dont you wonder how much pleasure you will feel in your next incarnation?
why pain?

It pains me to have to read posts that are on the down side,
put it brings me pleasure to know i've read it.
you know what i mean?

we are making a difference, forget about negativity, it's something you dont need.
i've come to the realization a while ago that once you can (at any given moment) see and state the positivity of any negative situation,
then you have beaten pain suffering hate and confusion.
I used to wallow in negativity until i realized the lack of logic in that state.

billy once said that a man/woman who is motivated by others rather than himself/herself
is truly not even worthy of a life (not the exact quote but it's there)
and i would say that it is safe to say, that stead paced negative thinking will take you to that depraved low in life. Stop worrying, embrace the moments, like the moments i've embraced writing this message.
thanks

Memo00

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Nils

I do not remember my past incarnations (i canīt cheat myself)

itīs supossed that even the plejarans canīt (maybe the more evolved can)
i think Billy can, but iīm not sure (Billyīs spirit is older than that of the plejarans)

we do not remember past things because they will be a hindrance
we cannot keep on walking (and learning) with a giant rock in our backs

once something is understood
you can keep on going
if you are a scientific
you donīt have to live in the jungle again
cause each and everyone of us have done that in the past (we were not born yesterday)

i think (but i may be wrong)
that the youngest spirits are still living the wild life

the more you evolve
the more your life is filled will joy
and less with pain
so a person who understands that
doesnīt have to live the same things again and again
(maybe you can, but if you are aware of that, you can change things, for example if you live in a country like Israel you can flee to other place)

well thats what i think

i hope it helps

be well . . .

and

(if you have an specific doubt, you can ask billy in the "questions to billy section")

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 201
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question to all people, and I would like every one to answer if he/she likes, and don't be hindered to post your reply:

What is the purpose of the human and his Spirit form in Creation ? Why does the human as such exist?

Salome,
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Nils

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00:

On Saturday 01 May 2004 05:34, you wrote:

> I do not remember my past incarnations (i canīt cheat myself)

I do remember certain incarnations, and not all is nice remembering (some past periods are truely horrifying), but there are nice periods in the past.
>
> itīs supossed that even the plejarans canīt (maybe the more evolved can)
> i think Billy can, but iīm not sure (Billyīs spirit is older than that of
> the plejarans)

Neither do I believe the Pleiadians do. Their genetic composure is hardly any better than ours.

> we do not remember past things because they will be a hindrance
> we cannot keep on walking (and learning) with a giant rock in our backs.

Another hindrance is the way our parent, relatives and friends teach us right from impregnation till death. However, knowing what has gone wrong for us in past lives may point to why things are going haywire today. It's always nice to say a genuine 'aha'. The same applies to the nice experiences in past lives.
>
> once something is understood
> you can keep on going
> if you are a scientific
> you donīt have to live in the jungle again
> cause each and everyone of us have done that in the past (we were not born
> yesterday)

The aboriginal in the rain forrest is neither born yesterday. He might as well get an interesting spiritual lesson being reincarnated into a rich family. I'm sure the lessons are repeated over and over again untill they are understood.
>
> i think (but i may be wrong)
> that the youngest spirits are still living the wild life

What is a wild life? The peacefull aboriginal living in harmony with nature and his own spirit or the one making himself a suicide bomber.. I think the aboriginal has a stronger soul than the bomber.
>
>
> the more you evolve
> the more your life is filled will joy
> and less with pain
> so a person who understands that
> doesnīt have to live the same things again and again

True, if we really have understood the lesson and got strength not to be tempted ever again.

> (maybe you can, but if you are aware of that, you can change things, for
> example if you live in a country like Israel you can flee to other place)

Well, I don't think that you reincarnate according to strict rules and certainly not according to political or religious phenomena. Spiritual growth would come to a standstill if you could not migrate freely in your next life/lives

Regards, Niels.

Memo00

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi again Nils

1- i do respect very much native people

WILD can mean many things, among them NATURAL and FREE

2- a question
what happens, when you remember something from your past lifes, is something spontaneous???
-is it something of your daily life like remembering what you ate yesterday???
-or it is something that you specifically do for that purpose???

thanks

and take care

Memo00

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi jakobjn

1- i think that we exist because things exist
and things exist because we exist
(We are one)

2- if we didnīt exist i think everything would be like an absolute nothing,

how can something exist if there is no one to be concious of it??
how can somebody exist if there is nothing to be concious of??

i think that when we return to the source
it will be something like a cosmic meditation
timeless and spaceless

Billy says that creation creates for the purpose
of evolving through his creations

but "before" that

when there is no time and no space
no begining and no end
no before and no after
no you, and no me . . .
absolute nothing
or absolute everything is one and the same
itīs an absolute mystery

when not even the Absolut Absolutum existed

. . .

the only thing we can do is to continue evolving
and maybe at the very "end" we can know the truth

. . .

Nils

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 02:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Memo00
On Saturday 01 May 2004 08:10, you wrote:

> hi again Nils

Thanks for your kind answer. I do feel inspired to write a little more than I expected to.
>
> 1- i do respect very much native people

So do I.
>
> WILD can mean many things, among them NATURAL and FREE

But this doesn't set up any specific rules as to how one might chose to reincarnate. We have experienced technicalities in the past. True humanity is what we have to learn and this is best assimilated thru many types of lives regardless of wealth, religion, political system or geography for that matter.
>
> 2- a question
> what happens, when you remember something from your past lifes, is
> something spontaneous???

Both yes and no. The best memories pop up spontaneously, the same way as when you suddenly get the idea that a certain relative comes to visit you. What has troubled me and still does is to freeze these impulses for daily thought and conversation. I remember excerpts from the past related to e.g. the Pleiades. I don't admire them more or less than my colleagues.......

As to people I I'm in touch with frequently, I remember quite a number of things from the past. This explains to me why they unconsciously behave the way they do. I treat such memories the same way as confidential gossip. I simply say nothing and do my best not to be affected by my knowledge.

As to people relevant to this list, Billy, Semyase, Asket etc., I act the same way and try and relate to such persons based upon what I've read about them when addressing a discussion list like this one. However, I'll say that they and other humans are nothing but human beings - we are all sharing the same boat.

I remember, that you mentioned something about spiritual age. I remember from past lives that the true issue is not how old your spirit or soul is, but how strong it is.

What matters most to me is that I know why I'm here on Earth. For years I've struggled to piece together this puzzle.

> -is it something of your daily life like
> remembering what you ate yesterday??? -or it is something that you
> specifically do for that purpose???

Quite a lump of memory, I remember like what cabbage I had yesterday. I also run regular channelings with close friends on specific cosmic or daily topics. I'd say that two persons may remember two different things about the same topic. They may both be right, as this depends upon the the period remembered. History repeats itself.
I've run several channelings through wellknown females from the Pleiades - for good or worse..... <g>.

Cheers, Niels

Siddhartha

Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob

I think it is premature to ask these questions. Though we may know to answer correctly, I am sure it is mostly from an intellectual level that we do so, and to a very small degree from a conscious level, and much less from experience. For who among us has experience of his spirit and Creation that we know with all our being the answers to your questions? Who among us is able to align his consciousness with the laws and commandments of Creation without eventually yielding to one’s emotions, psychological habits and ego? Who is able to say truly that they are one with their spirit, their fellow humans, the world we live in, the universe, and Creation? Unless we are able to answer these questions, the questions you have asked can only be answered superficially, just as I have answered them with these questions. But I accept that we have some experience, much of which I don’t doubt escapes our attention. But to put it simply, the purpose of the human and his spirit form in Creation is to continually evolve, and the reason that this is so is because life reaches out towards life, both materially and spiritually, without end. And in this the laws and commandments of Creation fulfil themselves.

That is how I understand it

Joseph

Nils

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Jakobin:

On Saturday May 1, 2004 05:34, you wrote:

> I have a question to all people, and I would like every one to answer if
> he/she likes, and don't be hindered to post your reply:
>
> What is the purpose of the human and his Spirit form in Creation ? Why
> does the human as such exist?

I appreciate the liberal approach of your request.

The spirit or soul is self sustaining. It's makes up the foundation for the tiniest particle, as it is the the memory, the memory of how e.g. an Hydrogen atom is put together as well as it is the founding part of subparticles. The same way this memory constitutes the individual spirit which is there fully used or not.

As the the spirit is simply there, the purpose of it is up to you in your actual life. As the experiences piled up in this spirit tell us what is good or bad, give us good ideas, you could say that things just come naturally. But the compiled knowledge showed long ago that lessons had to be repeated and calculations by space ship technology provided the fact that a hard life would be the best way to mature the soul. Eventually, Earth was found to provide the best 'training area' for this purpose. So we are here to get a balanced and strong spirit/soul.

Whatever body could've been used for this purpose. The actual human body was chosen according to experiences stock piled in the soul.

The hard lessons from the past are these. In a long and creative period when advanced technology was build up, everybody felt fine. No problems finding a purpose for the day. When done, in principle, what to do. It can be compared to the task of 'running up a girl'. Things go well carrying up the task of catching her. When that is done, what really to do with her? In past lives, what to do with advanced technology and advanced genetic techniques giving eternal youth? Hard lessons of teasing each other to pass the time - to express it mildly - showed with clarity that humans were not ready spritually for the technology.

This technology is controlled by thought. But if thought in the mind differs from the inner self, the spirit or soul, then the devices won't obey you and rightly.

What would happen if persons who believe that are rewarded with a heavenly life together with 72 virgins if they kill certain kind of people, are given space ship technology. The answer is self explaining. None of us gets access again to our ships untill, we are strong enough.

It's our purpose on Earth to gain from the hard experiences - and we knew it would end that way in a distant past and we planned it in past lives. We have not been placed here. We planned to do so. We panned to balance the human qualifications of the spirit with technological qualifications.

Cheers, Niels

Mhurley

Post Number: 38
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

Y' know I've been thinking.
I feel kinda lucky reading the Meier material and all its wisdom but I'm left with a question.
Does it actually make me more spiritually advanced than the next person?

I often meet people who I consider more unselfish, less greedy , less judgemental etc than myself. Therefore, my question is, who is the more spiritually advanced? Myself or them?

Acquiring the knowledge contained within the Plejaren teachings no doubt has some affect on one's evolution but does it make one a better person or more "spiritual" than the man in the street?

Matt

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 202
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,
What makes you spiritualy aware is that you realise the fact in yourself that you need to learn, a lot of people live their lives in the assumption that they know it all and dont need to learn.
It is always wise to be self-critical, its always best to try to see who you are and what you are, that is valid for everyone.
This brings me to a question. What is Spiritual Knowledge ? Is it a part of ones possesions? Is it power ? Is using spiritual knowledge a obligation towards your fellowman and Creation itself?
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 203
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Siddharta, I don't think this question is premature at all, in fact it is one of the first questions on the path of conscious spiritual evolution is asking those questions.
Is it not so that Creation creates a Spiritform out of a reason that has actually has two sides?
One side is because the Spiritform is a tiny part of Creation itself and is created for the purpose of perfecting Creation itself more, by means of reaching its goal, and on the otherside because of the unique path that the Spiritform travels during its evolution towards Creation is also a learning lesson for Creation itself because every Spiritform has a absolutely unique path in the whole of Creation.
My question is to all, what is a human, what does he mean in the whole of Creation ? Why is it so that the Human is the highest developed lifeform and carrier of a evolutionary Spiritform?
Jakobjn

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I also run regular channelings with close friends on specific cosmic or daily topics. I'd say that two persons may remember two different things about the same topic. They may both be right, as this depends upon the the period remembered. History repeats itself.
I've run several channelings through wellknown females from the Pleiades - for good or worse"

Channeling?
are you asking me to pull your card, nils?
I think it's safe to say that the people of figu dont consider "channeling" as a valid source of anything except delusion.
I also remember that the only contact the plejarans have is with a person from switzerland.
correct me if i'm wrong.
and how about giving us th ename of these well known plejaran women (and the phone numbers,haha).

but seriously nils, figu dont advocate false truths. Maybe somebody else could elaborate in a more questions/answer manner, incase you are possibly striving for the truth, which you must be considering your here at figu. whatever and happy hunting.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

phaethonsfire,

to your question:"What is the purpose of the human and his Spirit form in Creation ? Why does the human as such exist"

at first i wasnt going to answer tihs question, but you asked nice and i have a feeling i know why you posted it, other than to be answered.

here's my answer to you...

the spirit is there to evolve creation as a whole, one fragment at a time.
does conciousness bleed?
no.
but a human does.

hope that answers your question.

Hunter

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,
It's a valid question, but I think you're looking at things from the wrong perspective. We shouldn't be concerned with whether or not knowing the information Billy imparts from the Plejarens makes us more spiritual advanced compared to others. Our goal should be to use the material to advance in our lifetimes for the betterment of our spirit, our planet, and Creation as a whole. We can do this by following the laws according to Creation and observing and obtaining as much knowledge(truth) as we possibly can. To further clarify, we must KNOW the laws--and not just simply believe them.

When you ask, who is more spiritually advanced, myself or others, what you're really saying is who is younger or older in a spiritual sense? We are all the same, just with different levels of knowledge. I don't really like the use of the word "advanced" here because it seems to imply some sort of superiority--and that's the wrong way to look at things.

Acquiring this knowledge is beneficial, but if the "man in the street" you meet has lived more lifetimes than you and has had more valid experiences, chances are he has acquired more truth than you and would therefore possess more spiritual knowledge. I think this may explain why you feel that you sometimes meet people whose integrity and character you feel are greater than yours. (I think we all see this from time to time--simply because we're all at different levels--and nobody's perfect...)

I have to say also, that a person can change greatly during one lifetime. I am a good example. I am a very different person from the man I was 15 years ago, mainly due to struggles with chronic health problems. "Blessed are those who endure hardship for they shall thus recognize truth and be comforted." I can tell you from my own life experiences, that this statement by Jmmanuel is very true. I am indeed comforted by the knowledge and understanding of truth I have gained, even though my health will never be the same and I have lost much in life and suffered. For me, reading many of the creational teachings was simply an extra validation for the new found understanding I gained through all my hardships. That's the main reason why I KNOW the laws the Plejarens have explained to us are true.

Matt, the fact that you're studying this material and attempting to apply it in your life is something to be proud of in and of itself. Just continue to make efforts to improve yourself according to the laws. Most importantly be as honest as possible in all your dealings--this is very important. And if you meet several people you feel have more integrity or character than yourself--praise Creation--because there may yet be some hope for us all.

Namaste,
Hunter

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page