Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 18, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through December 18, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 329
Posted on Sunday, November 21, 2004 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will answer all questions tomorrow.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Thomas

Post Number: 69
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jakobjn! You posted on Nov 21 that you would answer certain questions the next day. I know you have a life of your own and are busy but I wonder if you have any answers from the FIGU books to pass along on the questions posed? Thanks again!

Janimetso

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, January 30, 2005 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,
I was wondering what the right position for hands is when performing the personal meditation.
When performing the Salome-meditation it is said on the FIGU website that "When meditating on the floor, the back of the open palm may be placed upon the knees, while the fingertips, curled upwards, point toward the meditator’s forehead."
On one of the previous posts someone mentioned that palms should be held downwards on the knees.
Does Billy say something about this in his book(s)?

Salome and thanks,
Jani Metso

Dplotmach

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, February 07, 2005 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
This is a very embarising post, but im seriously having problems here!
When I meditate, and go into a state of mind when I almost lose the feeling of my body, my sexual drives come really into to interrupt the "light"! It can lead to the most sensational sexual experiences, but I feel its blocking my development, spiritually.
I wonder if Im kind of borderline material/spiritual in my meditation, but dont know if i understand this right. The body is really striving to cut off my concentration, thats for sure. I guess I could use my meditation only for desire if I wanted to. But I have a higher goal, and this stuff is preventing me to reach it.
Any suggestions?? Anyone had it like this?
Ive only meditated for half a year...
(And dont really know what Im talking about...)

Cpl

Post Number: 57
Posted on Tuesday, February 08, 2005 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dp,

I can't answer for Billy or FIGU, but in my younger years when I experienced the same I did two things that helped:

1. I switched to a less passion oriented diet. I cut out meats and ate less protein. I think I was taking more than I needed at the time as I was just meditating and not using up the protein with hard work; and there was an abundance of youthful hormones racing around the body. Note that the Plejarens do not recommend a vegetarian diet permanently, nor am I vegetarian any longer. It might help as an interim measure is what I'm saying.

2. I practised the upside down shoulder and neck sitting yoga posture called sarvangasana or "candle posture". Starting at a minute or two and progressing over a week or two to 15 minutes in length. It is important not to get up quickly after doing this. After lowering the torso it is best to rest in the corpse posture (laying still on your back) for a couple of minutes. You'll feel the blood flowing back during this time, but the benefits remain. Saravangasana lets the blood flow away from the lower spinal region and into the head and brain, which is very good for assisting greater concentration and development of intelligence, in my experience, just as yoga claims.

Hope this helps. It worked for me.

Best,

Tjames

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

I have a simple question regarding the pernounciation of "NJJBER" in the peace meditation?
niber or nijber?

Thank You,
Tim

Dmac

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tjames,
"neeber"
there is a link on the figu peace meditation page(approx third of the way down) that is a voice recording of the peace meditation sentence and underneath is a written pronunciation key.

dave

Tjames

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2005 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dmac,

thanx alot dave, I must have past up the voice recording. Luckily, that's how I've been doing it for the past year.

Salome,
Tim

Humble_human

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, March 06, 2005 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,
Reading these posts on meditation,it has reminded me of how little I have set aside time for conscious meditation for some months now!Sure ,as has been suggested we are engaged in a form of meditative focus when doing every day activities but other benefits can be gained, when consciously NOT focusing!? Please let me explain, from my experiences.

The main tool/method I and others used was to simply focus on the breath,to allow it to find its own rythm and when we found our minds wandering away ,return to our breath.With practise the mind gets tired of not being able to follow these self created distractions, called thoughts, constantly being drawn back to the natural non- drama of the breath and gives up.(this is a natural self balancing cycle that needs no input from our mind to acheive,only to let go and be calm)The more that I regularly practiced ,it enabled me to reach this state sooner with less effort but it also depended on what sort of state of mind I had before meditating or those who I sat with and how often I practiced.Over the years many came and sat in circles of different sizes ,and on different nights.Many moved on for various reasons;moved away from area,lost interest/discipline to sit regularly ,chose to work on themeselves in other ways,chose not to continue because confronted by hard lessons placed upon their ego(By their loving and ever patient higher selves/spirit essence) And because some expected this group to be some new age ,anything goes ,"I am the reincarnation of one of those many exalted historical figures that seem to have hundreds of poeple claiming character rights in this life time".Geez!We usually were able to see this coming and diplomaticly suggested that this group was not for them. Towards the end of this 8 year period it was a group of 5 individuals and we were all at a similar level of comfort with each others "energy".Meditation can be practiced alone and in a group situation,the latter for me yeilding better results, but I know for me private daily practice is also important.I feel these better results in group situations are because the energy/concsiousness of an individual is lifted by the sum of the group to a higher level than can be acheived by any individual when newly learning these techniques and carries on even after individuals or the group move on to other facets of learning/experiences.Yes we are connected through common experiences/goals even when we are not in physical proximity.The learning and practice of meditation was for the express reason to come to a conscious state where my "Mind/Thoughts/Ego" took a back seat for a while so I could access more fully my connection with "Creational Spirit", what I refered to at the time,before studying the FIGU material as "My internal picture screen" and "The Void".I can only describe my personal experience of this,others may have different experiences of this space/place/feeling/emotion/etc and I will surely have other experiences that challenge me further .For me it was a state I was fully conscious of but my body was numbed to a point that pressure points of where I was sitting did not intrude on my thoughts,sounds where heard but did not take my attention,thoughts did come at times but where seen on what I can describe as a movie screen of pictures,they simply moved off screen or faded and I was not affected by them.The more I allowed the images ,some of the days events or past memories and even images that had no relevence at the time etc, to simply be on the screen without judging or analysing ,the easier it was to move on to "The Void ".This space was,felt and seen while still subtlely feeling my body,No physical Blissfull/Orgasmic rapture for me but what I can describe is an inner vision or space which is completely black but has immense depth of field and calmness.A place which I suppose I could simply be in that required no doing,creating,problem solving, my mind did not need to be threatened by this and happily was calm.Yes, I too would loose track of time but found meditation time limited by some internal clock to usually 15mins.Also many of the images seen on my "screen" were not able to be recalled like when a dream fades after awakening.Perhaps part of the clearing/letting go of mind distractions process.However some images/people were recalled vividly and this was as I learnt to accept to do with lessons/growth that occured also within these sittings.Another sensation/experience that occured often as I sat and proceeded to letgo of thoughts was an energy around/within my body that was expanding And contracting at the same time.And yet another is the feeling of "being out the back" This took some many,many sittings to become comfortable with over the years.Only once did I have the feeling of my physical body disolving completely into the air around me.But I consider this to be a mystical experience and not the main aim of meditation.I would like to stress that no mind altering substances were taken prior to any of the group or individual meditations and most who participated did not practise any sort of sustance abuse in their daily lives.Even alchohol was sustained from prior to meditating.All of these methods/ experiences were aimed at and usually resulted in a calm alert state of consciousness where interaction with "Creational Spirit" could take place unhindered by ego/mind.This I achieved mostly but also had what I termed a busy mind many times over the aproximately 8 years that I sat on a weekly basis.It is important to note that having a busy mind or a light meditation did happen and still will happen.This just means more practice.I found it is very counterproductive to be hard on yourself for not achieving a certain aim or percieved goal .The main goal for all that participated within these group meditations, whether they were concsiously aware or not, was to work on growth of themeselves through disolving away layers of mind created false selves/ego to allow better access to our true connection to Creational Spirit and bring it forth consciously in our every day life.I cannot ,at this stage in my spiritual evolution exist in this "looking at the void" state while performing every day physical tasks,but I know that solutions to everyday problems come easier,emotional trauma from others does not effect me as severely when I regularily set time aside to access this state of concsiousness.I don`t feel we are meant to fully be in this "Void" state 24/7 but greatly benefit when we consciously acheive slipping into it regularly during part of our waking life.

A dear friend once described the Body/Mind/Spirit connection to me like this;our body is like a remote controlled toy,our mind is the remote control,but your true identity is the one who operates the remote control,all we need do is let the toy/Body be still,put down the remote control/quiet the Mind and allow accesss to that much wiser,loving You! Sounds simple, but Practice,practice,practice?

I humbly appologise in advance if the grammar,puntuation, structure,inaproprate topics discussed and long winded nature is not proper in this first post but I have been reading Figu And other similar sources of information for several years but did not post any feed back as still assimilating .These have even challenged my own "beleifs through personal experience".That is good however!?

With Love

Tjames

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, March 06, 2005 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Humble_human,

I sensed you have a real scope on meditation and what its true purpose is and also how important as well. I respect that. I also share the same concerns that you seem to have on the topic of meditation such as the black void and inner movie screeen. I see these types of things too, but only during normal meditation (I'll describe further down) but concerning the peace meditation as I'm sure you are well aware that the only thing
one is to think about are the words (Salome gam nan ben urda gan njber hasala hesporona) and supposedly this triggers impulses from the akashic records from when this language was spoken on earth 10's of thousands and then 100's of thousands of years ago.

(I have not read the introduction to meditation, which would be the absolute best thing to do but I do not speak or read German) However, under normal
meditation I block my mind from any straying thoughts for as long as it takes (black void for me) then when I feel a cosmic connection I turn on my projector (depending upon my goal at hand) and
am able to desipher the differnce between a spiritual symbol or message and a straying thought. Thoughts tend to buzz and annoy and give
unsatisfactory pleasure, when a true deep immersion will not only rejuvinate you during meditation but like you said even when you are done with the meditation you will feel the cosmic connection or "Creational, Spirit".

I am quite young only 21 but I can remember meditating at home my freshman year in high school and having tremendous immersions, because I knew even then the importance of canceling out straying thoughts.

Just another thing about what you said how we are
the controlled device, our minds are the remote control and our spirit (us) controlls the remote control. I like your comparison, but I was wondering is it good to completely put down the remote? Maybe there's some controlling that needs to be done on the Physical side as well? I don't know just a thought.

Salome
Tim

Mdaglioglu

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

I would like to share my experience regarding meditation.

I have been meditating one night. It happened then, I believe, in the full concentration when I heard a buzzing sound. I opened my eyes and tried to understand what it was.
Anyway after a while I figured out that it was a bee stucked in the drapes. I felt that buzzing sound was unbearable and echoing.
It took a couple of days for me to go back to normal meanwhile I felt schizophrenic, paranoiac and very fragile.
I can't imagine what I would do if the bee touched me or even worse stung me!!!

So, just check out for the bees in the drapes before meditating:-)

Peace,
Murat

Jplagasse

Post Number: 330
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Murat, all,

Thanks for sharing your experience!!

Many years ago, i was a "meditation junkie".
Couldn't get enough... and have many stories to tell!!

Looking back, I wouldn't trade these experiences for anything, yet now i realize i did damage myself by my efforts.

I was meditation hours daily, and went to several group meditations weekly.
Other similar "stuff" also, which i won't describe in case anybody else reading this tries doing any of it.

I eventually got to the point where i couldn't focus on any menial tasks. I'd break into "dreams/visions" within several minutes of doing anything not involving my full concentration.
Really bad... yet even then i did not want to stop!!

From what I've figured out so far:
The "Meier information", provides a "proper" method of self developement, which includes meditations BUT ALSO designed to strengthen the mind.
Sort of like developing one's muscles before going "all out whole hog" and stretching tendons, tearing muscles etc.

The main point of this post, is that IF anyone does begin to get a LOT of really bad results from meditations etc.:

We DO each have the power to "shut everything down" and slowly return to normal.
This can take years... perhaps a decade or more.

Kindest regards, & hoping you (& all!) don't follow in MY footsteps!!
JP

Thomas

Post Number: 79
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For Jakobjn, you have posted a question to Billy about meditation and the chronon stream. I know that you will not quote extensively from a copyrighted work, but will you please give all of us a little info about this phenomenon, the chronon stream, as it relates to meditation and the use of a meditation pyramid? I know that you do not have a full understanding of it since you have posed your question, but could you please give us a little general info about this subject? It is very interesting to me, and I am certain to others as well.

Thanks!!!

Adonna

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha,
I am needing to verify what time the Peace meditation is according to Pacific Standard time at present.(We do not change our clock time here in Hawaii and I do not know if it is Euro Central or Summer time yet...)Just wanting to make sure I am timing things correctly.
Thanks,
Adonna

Memo00

Post Number: 147
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2005 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Adonna

as explained in the website:

Each Peace Meditation session lasts 20 minutes and takes place on the first and the third weekends of the month (target day is always the first Saturday of the month).

(in other words if the month starts in sunday then you wait until the next weekend so that there are 6 meditations every month/72 every year X 20 min each = 1440 min = 24 hours = 1 entire day of PM every year)

on Saturdays at 6:30 and 8:00 pm Central European Standard Time (respectively at 9:30 and 11 am Pacific Standard Time, for instance)

on Sundays at 8:00 pm Central European Standard Time (or 11:00 am Pacific Standard Time)

if in the place you live people do not change their clocks in Summer then no problem, you continue to participate in the PM at the same hour
as always

(the adjust of the hour of the PM is done ONLY in the countries that change the hour in Summer so that we all do it at the same time, because obviously plejarens do not change their clocks, so you don´t have to worry about if in Europe or any other place they are already using Summer time, because it was THEY who changed the hour not you, so they are the ones who have to adjust their time so that they participate in the PM exactly at the same time as everyone else)

i hope this helps

take care

Adonna

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2005 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha Memo,
Thank you for your explanation. To be sure I have this right: even though California is now 3 hours ahead of us here, I would still go by the 2 hour difference that existed before they changed their clocks. So, if the PM occurred at 9:30 am Standard Time before the time change in CA, I would still participate here at 7:30 am , even though in actuality those in CA are now doing the PM at 10:30 am. Thanks for your help(and patience) with this.
Warm Regards,
Adonna

Jacob

Post Number: 391
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 04:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

What I know is that in a meditation pyramid, the chronon aka time-stream is influenced by the meditation efforts and consciousness-related and spiritual development of a person, this altered chronon-stream reduces the rate of aging and slows down the agingprocess in people.
I asked my question to Billy because I wanted to know if the chronon-stream could be influenced by natural means (power of thoughts, etc), e.g outside an meditation-pyramid.
So in short, in a meditation pyramid one can gain a few more years of life depending how much one meditates.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Nobody

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2005 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I'm new to the discussion board.

I was wondering if any one can make any suggestion about mediations to develope telekinetic and telepathic abilities.

Ramses

Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2005 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

i think that the meditation itself is a development of awareness. And than you will realize what you can do with energy. Everybody have those abilities but is in different ways, we develop them. All importance is in energy.With meditation you learn how to concentrate those energy.
http://freedomind.is.dreaming.org/

Nobody

Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

I looked over the website and I couldn't find the concentration meditations you spoke of. Could you tell me what they are?

Billy was born with the same genetic corruption we are but he doesn't have the aggression factor. Did he overcome it with meditation and can achieve same results

Newinitiation

Post Number: 66
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear forum members

Can anyone please show me the most proper way of meditating?
What do you need to do with your imagination, will, mind, focus and concentration?
How do you achieve stillness of the mind without being distracted and reactive to distractive negative thoughts and feelings? How do you best control your thoughts, feelings and emotions?
Is there any proper and most effective steps you can take to be here and now in the present without actually losing touch with reality by having the tendency to will yourself in not reacting to negative aspect of life but in the process, suppressing some part of the mind in the hope of not reacting so much to the external stimulus that evokes negativity within yourself?

any feedback is much needed and appreciated

Scott

Post Number: 717
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

Have you read the archives on this subject?

Scott

Jacob

Post Number: 418
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meditation is a study, which takes several years to learn the basics, and it takes a lifetime to practice it.
The will of a person has a minor role in meditation, its only important to start the actual meditation-session, its used to give the command to start the concentration, but after that, the will should be totally neutralized.
The will is based on conscious thought-processes and exactly those thought-processes have to be gone during meditation.
You can compare this to a starter motor starting an engine, but as soon the engine runs, the starter motor should stop.
Imagination, fantasy, wishful thinking, daydreaming, stray thoughts, etc are all absolutely wrong for meditation and there shouldnt be any of those during a meditation-session.

Meditation is a time of being alone with oneself, and all daily worries, thoughts, dreams, fears, occupations, etc, etc are absolutely not welcome during that time.

The concentration-meditation is about focus on the flow of air in and out of the nostrils, following every phase of the flow of air, from start to finish, this will be your focal point.

Any stray thought, fantasy, daydream, etc should be handled with 'passive-aggressiveness' which means that you should ignore those thought-process and focus back on the breathing-exercise, do not engage those thoughts, fantasies and daydreams with thoughts like "I want those thoughts to go away". Etc.
These thoughts themselves are disturbing the meditation, so its essential to keep your focus on the breathing-exercise, then after a while you will realize that those stray thoughts, etc will become less and less.

I do recommend however to buy the meditation book of Billy, because I cant possibly write the whole meditation study down in just one post.

http://shop.figu.org/

I hope this helps you a bit.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, then any knowledge you have."

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page