Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 21, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through January 21, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 419
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

I forgot to mention the exact name of the book its called "Einfuhrung in die Meditation", which means "Introduction into Meditation".
Also good recommeded reading are the books "Die Psyche" from Billy and "Einfuhrung zur "Einfuhrung in die Meditation" from Stephan
Unfortunally all these books are in German.

I hope this helps.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, then any knowledge you have."

Jacob

Post Number: 420
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Repost from 2004;an old post of mine (I was Phaethonsfire back then), I think its appropiate.

The Will and meditation
The will only has it's influence on meditation that it induces a concentration, you build up a will to concentrate, but as soon as that concentration is present the will becomes void, the will just gives the command to start a meditation concentration, and nothing more.
The will is a thought process on its own, as long as its present in the material consciousness, it obstructs the material consciousness of gaining a meditation concentration because a active thought is present.

Compare it to the starter of a car, the starter is only important to start the engine, but not past that point, it would be very damaging for the car if the starter would keep on running.

Meditation and Thought
Meditation concentration is all about a clear view, clear recognition and clear insight, all these processes are purely observational, this means that there is only a pure observation with absolutely no thought at all,
because thoughts pollute the pure observation with elements like value judgements or stray thoughts.
Stray thoughts like "What is for dinner tomorrow?" or "I forgot to close the front door", value judgements like "I am not concentrating the right way"
or willfull thoughts like "I have to meditate now." or "I must now meditate."

Also any thought that induces a feeling of bliss or happiness are completely wrong because they are generated by the material consciousness and
material subconscious out of false thinking and beliefs.
Meditation requires a very serious and objective commitment in order to lead to results.

Meditation-basics
The most easy form of meditation is the meditation that deals with concentration on the nostrils and observing the unobstructed and natural flow of air passing that point.
Breathing is a natural human process that can be observed from its beginning until its end (breathing in, breathing out).
Important is that you need to keep your breathing natural, there is absolutely no need to adapt your breathing for your meditation excersize.
In fact if you do change your breathing, it means that its a willfull action resulting from thoughts, and any thoughts during meditation are stray thoughts and hinder meditation itself.
So, concentrate on your breathing, let it go as it always go, and dont alter it in any way.
When stray thoughts do occur, you need to be passive violent about that and ignore them and refocus your attention on your meditation concentration.
Stray thoughts acts much like fire, as long as you keep on pouring gasoline on it, it keeps on buring, when you stop, the fire dies.
The same goes for stray thoughts, as long you keep on giving them attention in your mind, they will keep on comming back, when you ignore them and focus back on your meditative concentration you will notice that over time and with perseverance the stray thoughts will become less and less.
In all these things patience is a virtue and it will take time before a meditation concentration is reached.

Euphoric meditation
Euphoric meditation is willfully generating thoughts of bliss, joy and well being, these thoughts have a direct influence in the psyche by generating similar feelings.
Because the consciousness is focussed on these feelings a delusion occurs because these feelings are purely generated from the consciousness and don't have any realistic foundation.
These delusions can have such a severe impact that the person who practices this meditation form will become unable to seperate reality from fiction.
When this occurs it will have damaging effects on the psyche and can cause a mania and schizophrenia that will be hard, if impossible to heal.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, then any knowledge you have."

Anthea

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

You asked "Can anyone please show me the most proper way of meditating?"

I would like to concur with Jacob - it is best to purchase Billy's book "Introduction into Meditation". The only other thing I would like to add to Jacob's comments is that the first steps to learning proper meditation is with the concentration exercises (which is also explained in more detail in Billy's book "Die Psyche", which he mentions in his addendum post). As a 'f.y.i.' the concentration exercises are also used as a 'tool' so-to-speak, in applying the teachings set out in Die Psyche.

But to address the issue of learning to meditate in the correct fashion: Mastering the concentration is the first step to achieve before attempting the deeper meditations.
Salome,
Anthea

Jacob

Post Number: 421
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Concentration Exercises (repost)

Sit down in a comfortable chair three feet away from a burning candle.

Totally relaxed, you observe the lower part of the candle flame for five minutes, no more then that.

If you are unable to keep the exact time, use an alarm with a mild tone, so you are not startled.
On the first day of exercising, its absolutely important that you JUST think of the word ‘sun’, nothing else, use passive aggressiveness by ignoring other thoughts.

During those five minutes ONLY and ONLY the word ‘sun’ is in your mind, everything else during that time is foreign.

The following day adds just one minute more, so when you started on Monday with 5 days, you concentrate 6 minutes on Tuesday, and so forth.

When you reach the 12-minute mark, you blank your mind TOTALLY for 12 minutes during 6 days.

After these 6 days you can extend the concentration time from 12 to 15 minutes and just think of a golden or red rose in your thoughts, again ALL other thoughts are alien and irrelevant in that time-period.

Then you reach a stage where you just have wishful daydreams (preferably one that can be realized) during those 15 minutes of concentration.

You can still use the candle flame as a focal point.

The schedule:

Day 1 5 Minutes ‘Sun’
Day 2 6 Minutes ‘Sun’
Day 3 7 Minutes ‘Sun’
Day 4 8 Minutes ‘Sun’
Day 5 9 Minutes ‘Sun’
Day 6 10 Minutes ‘Sun’
Day 7 11 Minutes ‘Sun’
Day 8 12 Minutes ‘Sun’

Day 9 12 Minutes ‘Thoughtless’ (Think of nothing)
Day 10 12 Minutes ‘Thoughtless’
Day 11 12 Minutes ‘Thoughtless’
Day 12 12 Minutes ‘Thoughtless’
Day 13 12 Minutes ‘Thoughtless’
Day 14 12 Minutes ‘Thoughtless’

Day 15 15 Minutes ‘Red or Golden Rose’
Day 16 15 Minutes ‘Red or Golden Rose’
Day 17 15 Minutes ‘Red or Golden Rose’
Day 18 15 Minutes ‘Red or Golden Rose’
Day 19 15 Minutes ‘Red or Golden Rose’
Day 20 15 Minutes ‘Red or Golden Rose’

Day 21 15 Minutes ‘Wishful dream’

These exercises will enable you to have peace of mind, so that your consciousness is (more) free of random and irrelevant thoughts, it will give peace in the Psyche and it will give you much needed TIME between thinking and acting, and thus preventing acting on thoughts or feelings which can bring harm to oneself or others.

The results of these exercises WON’T come easy, it’s not a one month, half baked course, only strict practice and continuous repetition will bear fruit.

Don’t be disappointed when your results are not what you expect on the first time, try, try and try again, the real effort and reward is in both reaching your goal and by walking the path that leads to that goal.
Salome,
Jacob

Anthea

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I might add that it is also important to do these exercises at exactly the same time every day, i.e. if you start doing the concentration exercises at 8pm every night, continue to do so at 8pm each night.

To quote from Die Psyche (personal unofficial translation):

"Take care that these exercises are conducted daily and always at the same time. The evening hours between 8:00 and 10:00 are best suited for this; the optimum time being 9:00 PM. The morning and daytime hours are not well suited for these exercises."

There is much more to these teachings, and it really is best to acquire your own copy of Introduction to Meditation and Die Psyche, etc. to fully comprehend, in the correct context, the information presented here.

As a side note: In my own experience, it is always best to take all advice and suggestions presented on a forum, even one of this nature, with a pinch of salt, and continue on with one's own investigations and verifications of facts and information presented.
Salome,
Anthea

Jacob

Post Number: 422
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to comment on Anthea's post that many people on the English forum are unable to read/write German or are in the beginning to learn and understand the German language, so this forum is a medium for them to learn a bit about the essential teachings. Until there are official English translations of the spiritual books/writings this is the next best thing.

In my judgement, the information presented here are accurate and truthfull to the best of my knowledge, so I have good hopes that it will help people.
Salome,
Jacob

Michael_d

Post Number: 113
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthea,

Nice to see you posting on the forum again. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Regarding your quote from Die Psyche, concerning the 8:00 – 10:00 PM time being best for meditation, do you have any idea what is behind the reasoning for why this time is best? Would it still apply if a person’s daily schedule were abnormal, such as working on a second or third shift?

Jacob

Post Number: 423
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The exact and best time is 9:00PM, it has to do with the fact with the daily rythme of most people, the workday is over, people had dinner several hours ago, so their digestive system has settled down by that time and doesnt interfere with the concentration-exercise.
The late morning or early afternoon times are unfit because the consciousness is less responsive at that time.
There is a biological reason for this:
Research has found that subjects of sleepstudies felt that it was easiest to fall asleep at night and in the afternoon. Contrary to popular belief, eating lunch does not bring on drowsiness in the afternoon. There is simply a loss of alertness and a decrease in body temperature that occurs around midday, which brings on this drowsiness. These symptoms are similar to what happens at night during the first stage of sleep and are caused by Ultradian rhythms in the Circadian rhythm, also called the "internal body clock". The studies have shown that there is a strong biological tendency for humans to become tired and possibly fall asleep in the middle of the afternoon. A siesta, or a slightly longer nap, can often satisfy this desire for sleep and allow a person to wake up feeling refreshed and much more alert. Research shows that the drop in body temperature causing drowsiness around midday is considerably more pronounced in men than women.

The next best suited time is the early morning when the material consciousness is most alert and rested.

So it doesnt apply to an 'abnormal' schedule, and the exercises should be done at a time which can be done most of the week, when possible.
Salome,
Jacob

Newinitiation

Post Number: 70
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear jacob, anthea and scott

Thank you very much everyone for your feedback, it will help very much that I start the path to something that will help in the truest sense to develop a peace of mind, tranquility, love, harmony and genuine calmness. Often the information from self help books you get from the general book store impedes rather than facilitates even though they are based on scientific findings. It's not complete and never can be, I am especially annoyed by books that are based on psychology and psychiatry because it only deals with the materialistic aspect of the person's mind as opposed to spiritual, which it deals with virtually none at all as far as some of the books I have read are concerned anyway.
All in all I am sure your advices will be of tremendous help and once again thank you.

OH just on another question. Can it be of assistance and help if I perform the peace meditation everyday? can it be of any help to the individual performing it and in what way will it assist in developing their concentration, focus, peace of mind, inner tranquility and calm?

peace be with you all

Anthea

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2005 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to you Michael :-)

Jacob has answered the question nicely.
Salome,
Anthea

Jacob

Post Number: 424
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2005 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Newinitiation,

The peace meditation is the most effective on the set worldwide dates, because of the worldwide bundled thought energy of all Earth participants to the central pyramid in the center and those of the Plejaren federation are most effective then.

It absolutely doesn't hurt that you would do the peace meditation everyday, but the effects are very small compared to the collective effort of both the Earth and Plejaren meditation efforts.

It's just that the peace meditation effort of one or just a few is too weak to build up an effective force against the huge negative energy that surrounds this Earth which is caused by billions of cult-religious Earth humans everyday. So, its highly recommended to do the peace-meditation during the worldwide schedule so it has the most effect.

I would add to that the peace meditation is more effective with a so called meditation pyramid which enhances the strength and range of the peace meditation impulses, this way you will be able to make contact with the center pyramid located at the SSSC in a better way. You can buy a mini-pyramid in the FIGU shop at which costs about $176.50
Salome,
Jacob

Markc

Post Number: 252
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2005 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation ;

Of course , the influence of meditation is matchless in terms of gaining control over one's thoughts .

In daily life , peace , calm tranquility, love, harmony as well as personal sincerity can be excersized with everyone that you meet .

To show another human being that you've fallen into confusion ( by being depressed or hateful, etc. ) should be avoided . Think of doing so as a way of reminding others how hard life can be , and giving them permission to do the same (complaining , being unhappy) .

Think of this as a constant meditation that you are involved in all day, because you must be attentive to your own moods ,and seek to steer them away from disorder.

I hope you find relevance in this .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Newinitiation

Post Number: 72
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2005 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jacob

I had noticed recently that the day after performing the peace meditation everything I observed became crystal clear and with such brilliant clarity that it's as if I had gone back to my childhood days when everything was new and so raw in it's nature, whatever I came across. My senses would afford me such splendid pleasure of just seeing the radiant sunlight beaming down on the green grass and the smell of nature all around, but then things starts to become dull and clattered with all the distractions that go on in the mind that everything would start to lose it's colour once again.
Anyway I don't know whether it's just me or whether there is a definite concrete cause but a few days after the peace meditation, so much negativity goes on in the mind, I feel ashamed to admit it but I think badly of other people, their motives and I feel as if I have become possessed by some force that I cannot comprehend but something that I feel which I react to in a negative way. Maybe it's just my undiciplined mind and my lack of self control that could be the cause of this and the fact that the tendency to become aggressive is heightened.
I really have no answer to this other than all other possibilities considered which is why it's imperitive that I find a way to achieving greater self control of the mind, emotion and actions. The answers you have given me in terms of practicing meditation as you have outlined is what I think is one of the solutions.
Jacob is it normal to feel a certain sense of negativity after the effect of the peace meditation wears off and all the negativity that has been dispelled could actually envelope you once again causing the negative impulses to be more concentrated when it returns to you?
If there is an element of truth to what I say along the lines of what I was questioning, then having considered that cosmic forces do influence an individuals life, could I not also conclude that if peace meditation was for the purpose of dispelling or neutralising the negative impulses that has been accumulated, then obviously we are dealing with unseen forces or impulses that also work on the individual. Then would there be any form of effect upon an individual who performs the peace meditation that hasn't been spoken about that could be a factor?

peace be with you

Melli

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2005 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am very curious, could somebody from the Centre please explain 'what really happens in the body and mind when we meditate'? Specifically the kind of meditation that the Figu core group does on the weekends when they unite with the Plejarens in their Peace meditation?

Anthea

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2005 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, the effects you describe after doing the Peace Meditation could have something to do with 'cause and effect' of your own thought energy at the time of the meditation.

For example: Conducting the meditation with euphoric feelings, or with too much optimism, i.e. being too positive, as opposed to simply being neutral-positive and just experiencing things in the moment without over-thinking or over-feeling it.

It becomes important to learn how to think neutral-positive, this will also enhance meditation efforts and also affects many aspects of life.

The concentration exercises outlined above will greatly help the process of learning to think neutral positive.
Salome,
Anthea

Newinitiation

Post Number: 77
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2005 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear Anthea

Hi Anthea, it feels to me as if I know you even though we haven't met in this life, I could feel you in a peculiar way that I cannot explain.
Anyway thanks for the suggestion, I have considered many factors when it comes to why I feel the way I do for no appareant reason or from no concrete external causality that I can see, As is the fact we humans experience multitude of emotions that sway us here and there and everywhere everyday of our existence and my own experience conforms with what billy had mentioned in various article of his and that of arahat athersata, but the point is I don't claim to know all that much about meditation which is why I had asked in the previous post about what is the most proper way to meditate and that upon further analysis I had realised there is such thing as self created delusion, confusion and general misunderstanding.
I don't know whether it's ok if I imagine a giant peace symbol penetrating through the entire earth, coupled with my self created feeling of genuine willingness for peace enveloping the earth when I perform the peace meditation or whether this also is a form of distraction that I should get rid of when performing the peace meditation and have nothing distracting the pure mind but it's common for me to feel negative surge that comes from within from without that irritates me before something bad happens, it usually does when I feel this way which I cannot explain and I often asked myself whether I am deluded or in my sanity I do feel concrete feelings although I cannot interpret it correctly when it happens something bad does happen afterwards. Self fullfilling prophecy perhaps?, anyhow I just feel as if there is more to it than perhaps I care to delve further into and that there are so many unseen and unrecognisable factors that play into our daily life that I simply cannot dismiss it as just a self created delusion.

peace be with you

Jacob

Post Number: 429
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2005 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Newinitiation,

I think it has to do with your own personal attitude how you start with the peace meditation; you unconsciously have high expectations about it because it makes you feel good about yourself being a part of a constructive event. Of course, that is positive in itself.

On an unconscious level you may have too high of expectations of the whole peace-meditation and this can lead to emotions of bliss and euphoria.
You need to see the Salome meditation from a neutral point of view, it’s a very useful meditation, but it’s a long-term project that takes decades to have its effect, thereby you need to keep in mind that 90% of all so called evil happens out of ignorance and out of misguidance of all kinds, and not out of conscious wrong doings.

You can put yourself in a neutral position as an observer, look at the whole peace meditation for what it is, a meditation form.
When you meditate without any added feelings or thoughts and just concentrate on the peace sentence, then you won’t get those highs as you describe, but neither will you get the lows that inevitably follow those highs.

Everything in Nature is in balance or tries to become balanced. An euphoric emotion, splendid pleasure as you called it, is unbalanced-positive and is out of touch with everyday reality. After a while, these emotions of pleasure and euphoria wear off and a harsh, blunt confrontation with reality follows, which leads to negative feelings and emotions, an exact opposite of what you felt earlier.

In short, take the peace meditation for what it is, and don’t add anything to the meditation, neither in thought or feeling, stay neutral.
Neutrality is best trained by putting yourself outside of a given situation and neither adding positive or negative feelings or thoughts to a situation, subject, object, etc., etc.

Example:
Subjective unbalanced-negative thought / feeling: “That’s an ugly red vase,” or “He is an ugly man.”
Objective thought: “That’s is a red vase” or “there is a woman” or “there is a man” or |there is a boat"
Subjective unbalanced-positive thought/feeling: That is a beautiful tree, etc., etc.

Neutral objective thinking always refrains from adding any personal bias, ideas, and feelings.
The road to understanding and knowing the truth is to accept any given thing as it is, not as one wants it to be
Salome,
Jacob

Kiril

Post Number: 38
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings :

As of my recent conversations with memebers of this forum and my further readings into the Spiritual Teachings I've decided to give meditation a go for the next two months. Since there is little tangible research on this subject(that I'm aware) I have decided to perform a small experiment and monitor changes in my body during the experiance :

Heart rate - Skin Conductivity - Brain Wave Signal - Blood pressure - Body Temperature.
(Brain Signal and heart rate are recorded on my laptop during the entire meditation.)

Before I begin I thought it might be usefull to hear the experiances of those who have - or think they have - succesfully entered the meditative state. I'm interested in any thoughts,feelings and sensation you might have experianced - in particular when you first succeeded. Next, related to the previous question, if you have any other ideas, as a result of your experiances, of variables to include in my measurments, I would very much appriciate it also.

At the moment this is my own personal project, at home, with my own funds, and purely to quench my own curiosity. If anyone is interested I'll present the monograph at the end of the experiment with my findings.

Thanks for any assistance,
Kiril

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 90
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

jacob,
hello i was wondering if you had any opinions or some sort of insight on a certain topic.

as example i will use the peace meditation...

have you ever tried this?

say "saalome gam..." out loud
and while you are saying that,
you say it in english in your mind?

what is your opinion of that?
would you call it simply splitting your focus or do you have a more in depth explination about this?

sometimes when i perform the peace meditation, i say it in my mind in english. would you say that doubles the positive energy, or distorts it?
i think if a person can focus on more than one thing at a time, then it could work.

thanks

Markc

Post Number: 265
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kiril ;

That's great , I think you will love the practice of it . It will get better for you with experience ,of course .

I find that my days feel easier , my interactions with people are more amicable and positive , and my thinking is much clearer . Best of luck in your experiment .

Regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Jacob

Post Number: 453
Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Peter,

The peace meditation is solely aimed at using the lyranic phrase "Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!" (as it is pronounced)
This during the worldwide peace meditation times of the center in Switzerland.
This Lyranic phrase is the only effective phrase in this regard because it releases impulses from the Akasha banks which work in every human on this planet.
The English translation or even the German translation has no effect as far as I know.
It's hard to focus both on the original text and an English translation at the same time.
I would suggest just to focus on the original Lyrian text itself during the worldwide meditation times, that will have by far the most effect.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 454
Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Kiril,

The meditation you want to practice is concentration-meditation, which implies that you have to focus on the flow of air going in and out via your nostrils, during such a meditation session you will need to ban ALL thoughts out of your consciousness, all thoughts, with NO exceptions, are stray thoughts and interfere with meditation.
You just concentrate on the flow of air in your nostrils, from the very beginning to the very end.
Use passive-aggressiveness (ignore/don't pay attention) to counter upcoming thoughts and focus back on the flow of air.
I would advice you to buy the meditation book and the Psyche book of Billy in the FIGU shop, those books will help you greatly with understanding these matters.
If you practice meditation properly then you will notice changes in your ways of thinking and feeling after the meditation sessions.
It's very important to be patient because these kind of excersizes take time, to learn meditation there is usually a time-span of 7-8 years involved when done properly and on time, but don't let this stop you from trying this, I can highly recommend that you do this.
You made a good decision, I wish you success.
Salome,
Jacob

Kiril

Post Number: 39
Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob :
My drive for learning meditation is to validate some claims of the Spiritual Teachings :

- Being able to access knowledge that had been gained in previous life times.

- And at the same time, with this knowledge, validate that there was a previous life time.

Not going through the Akashic Records - Listened to Randolf Winters' tapes and he explains that during the spirits entry into the material body all the knowledge(not all experiances) from all previous lives is stored physically in the human brain, however it is not directly accesible as memory.

I've just started reading childrens books in German, and until I am a more competant reader(3 months time I hope) I won't be purchasing the books you've mentioned. If you don't mind me asking, and if such information is available, what governs the time span of "7-8 years" to learn meditation? Its my policy never to accept such limitations on my abilities, without good reason.

Cheers,
Kiril

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page