Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 11, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through July 11, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello jacob,
thanks for the insight.
but can you explain to me why, what specific reason is there to explain why only the lyran phrases work and not english.
just because it is stored in the akasha banks (like all other information, if i understand correct)...well, that does'nt make sense to me.
thanks

Thomas

Post Number: 90
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 05:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not to butt in Peter but I seem to remember from the FIGU info that this exact phrase was somehow programmed to release the correcting impulses at this specific time in history. The Lyrans/Plejarens (unsure of which) foresaw this time of strife and programmed the the phrase for the peace meditation in order to help us set ourselves straight, if you gather my meaning. I am sure Jacob will explain it better but I think this is the gist of it...

Junior

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 06:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Peter_brodowski,

This might help, a while ago I remember hearing/reading that the Lyran people were able to put together what is called the spirit language, meaning the sounds of the words can be understood by the spirit, which in most cases the conscious mind wouldn't. Like Billy’s writings what I understood from the code in the writings, it is mostly the sound of words used rather then the meaning of the words. Therefore reading the information for someone that doesn’t understand German would also have an effect.
Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 92
Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2006 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i see
thanks junior, thomas.
it makes sense to me now.
lately i have been thinking about sound and the dynamics and basically the whole universe of sound and music.
i remember reading somewhere on figu about how more classical or harmonious sounding music stimulates the growth of plant life, and how things like heavy metal do the opposite.
so obviously some sounds are more negative then they are positive and some more positive then they are negative. i figure sounds with a smooth kind of flow to them like "aaah..." or "mmmmm..." have something special about them. i dont have the technology or wisdom to say what it is that's so special, but im sure different sound vibrations have different affects on the world around them. so when i think of things like sound weapons for example, i would think if it's possible to destroy using sound, it would be fair to say you can have an equal or greater positive effect, if you had the necesary wisdom about that topic.
i just mention this because of the answers the two of you posted, it reminded me of some stuff.
i often wonder what the universe sounds like, knowing that everything vibrates and sound itself is vibrations too, i guess in my mind i feel like the universe makes it's own music, only it can only be "heard" with the right kind of "ears". well if anybody has some interesting opinions about music and sound, dont be shy.

Wayne

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2006 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

18 February 2006;

Greetings;

As a final note:

I am a passive member and finding no apparently available help at FIGU puts my membership status in limbo...
that is finally up to Switzerland what further action they will or won't take regarding Figu teachings.

I am noticing and percipitating a showdown here.

MY membership costs lots and lots of money to keep up...Figu comes at a high price.

Since you there in Switzerland are strangers and I have a great disadvantage of having a disgusting and presently frightening USA citizenship, making whatever is left of the time to benefit all seems in our favors.

On that note..then;

With kind regards;

Wayne Eligur

Wayne

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

18 Feb 2006;

Greetings;
My questions pertain to Figu books, and as such being:

1. Introduction to Meditation;
2. PSYCHE;

In Psyche; The First Golden Rule:

In which it introduces that each child born with its own Wunchtraum.
And this 'world' is precious to each individual.

In this Wunchtraum, imbalances occur, making the life harder.

To remedy this, use of neutral-positive attitudes must be learned.
Any negative impulse must be corrected; and can take minutes to a month to do so.

Does this go by way of re-living the event and sorting it out logically?

May I ask if this question is to be answered?

In INTRODUCTION To The MEDITATION:

It is after the concentration exercises are learned then on into the forms of Meditation that a warning is made:

'do not ever mix the concentration method with the meditational forms..or dire events may occur'.

May I ask for a clarification of this sentence?

A large gap (of information) appears to me in these writings...perhaps as if he leapfrogs over details...knowing this particular misson will MERELY and ONLY be a tiny flash of LIGHT, for now; then in about 747 years it will take off.

I am having a hard time proceeding, now with the books.

Perhaps because of the German; perhaps .....Figu is not telling all yet.

And I have no where to ask for help, other than the FIGU.

With kind regards;
Wayne Eligur

/Users/we/Documents/letter.figu.rtf

Junior

Post Number: 53
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Wayne

I will try answering your question… I am not sure what you mean by “Does this go by way of re-living the event and sorting it out logically?”

But let me give you an example lets say every person is born with certain strong points, that could be improved dramatically during that life time. Now one instance we can imagine a person has a way to get the attention and trust of others around him, the person might receive this through impulses. So this could be interpreted as positive or negative depending on the person himself.

Now if the person gets the idea to use this ability to cheat and steal from people then this would be a negative form, and should be neutralised as much as possible, if not eliminated.

As for your second question I don’t know the answer
I hope I helped you with the first question
Junior

Thomas

Post Number: 95
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Wayne,

I would like to discuss some of the info in these two books with you privately as well as to ask you a few questions. Since I would not expect you to post your private email address on the forum, I will post mine and ask that you contact me if you are willing. Thanks!

Thomas
mrdassesmile@yahoo.com

Wayne

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

19 February;2006;

Greetings Junior;
Your help is appreciated.

I am noticing issues rendered incomplete by Meier and FIGU, as I read more of their materials.

I am reading the German books (beginning levels of German); and one can know exactly to what I am meaning exactly, by also reading the original book.

The man Eduard Meier is obviously doing this for manipulative and 'testing' of motives in people.

Like: If one is really interested......you will grab a shovel and dig more in depth information out.

That is my observation; since it so obvious a reason for the blockade appearing.

Junior

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Wayne,

I am sorry I don’t understand what re-living the event you are referring to in the case of Wunchtraum.

Plus I am not very professional in German, rather an intermediate, but I noticed it is hard understanding every thing in detail, every time I reread something it becomes clearer. And as you said you are in the beginning levels of German don’t you think/agree this will cause some problem in understanding some of the details, of the teachings??

What made you see the obvious in your sentence… “The man Eduard Meier is obviously doing this for manipulative and 'testing' of motives in people.”

It maybe good to ask the German Forum if you don’t get a clear answer here, on the English part.

Plus keep in mind Billy is not here to give us all the details of life on a silver plate, he is providing the basics for us to improve on, for us to search and find our own truths…
Junior

Thomas

Post Number: 96
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wayne, as I understand it, the "world" that Billy speaks of is the world of thoughts and perception that a person has. I have read something to this effect in the material before but this is just paraphrasing as I remember it. When ones thinking is clear and balanced, then ones world is in order. By taking an event or thought process that was perceived in an unbalanced way and neutralizing it, I believe that it is meant that you should examine the event and thoughts behind it, and find the places where neutral, logical thinking was not in place. Since balanced neutral thinking is positive, the word phrase neutral-positive is accurate for that condition. The reason it might take a short time or a long time to neutralize the imbalance is because some things are more ingrained in us by our past experiences and it might take a while to actually realize that certain parts of our thinking are even unclear and unbiased!

In regards to not mixing the concentration exercises and meditation, one POSSIBLE explanation might be that it is DEFINITELY BAD to daydream during real meditation. This can lead to euphoric meditation which is completely incorrect and can be harmful. In at least one of the concentration exercises Billy mentions daydreaming for a certain number of minutes at a certain point of the contentration training. Maybe this is what he refers to by not mixing these exercises and meditation.

Hope this helps and does not add to the confusion...

Thomas

Wayne

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

20 FEBRUARY 2006;

To: Thomas (post #96):

You mean the first (UBUNG) exercise: in concentrative meditation:
Stilling the mind;

Then utilizing a Wunchtraum (illusion) as a ROSE image; or the sun (SONA).

Yes, you are seriously probing this.

This is a good start for me. This exercise.

I have ONLY good results from it. In fact I was suprised.

A lot of false starts, but good learning from, if you overlook the fall, of the mishap of loosing the focus.

Appreciate the interest.

Junior

Post Number: 56
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Wayne,

From your statement: “you'll see him doing subtle acrobatics with the
whole lot of his writings,( which are apparently clear to only me).”

Can you be more specific then just talking in general, I would like to know if there is any truth to what you say. Please specify in detail what you mean or what you found. I am sure nobody will mind you talking in detail regarding this, especially when you say “apparently clear” it shouldn’t take you long to reply a lengthy post…

For your other statement: “Downright funny plays with the truth”
Please while you are at it state what plays with the truth you thought was so funny…

From your statement: “Right after, say 11 Sept 01, in his Bulletin (english and German version), and after that time, he was all in in the most frantic form
of writing...BUT NEVER DO I RECALL him explicitly implicating any ONE
PERSON/GROUP soley responsible for that cowardly act!”

Which bulletin exactly showed the frantic form of writing… Plus why would Billy need to explicitly implicate any one person/group…?

Your other sentence: “To this day he will not come out with any specifics...just gentle hidden persuasions”
Specifics on what?? From you saying this sentence I can guess that you don’t know the basic reason that Billy is here on earth at this time.

Another sentence: “He also, (excuse me) LIES like a trooper, when needed...but 'lovingly', of course.
I find whole swaths of fabricated materials - but not too much in that
sense in his more serious works.”

Please, inform me in detail what did he lie about and what did he fabricate…?

I am sorry I don’t think you admire Billy from the posts that you are posting… You are so negative towards the Billy and the case And FIGU, and seem you are looking for any faults in the case even it is imaginary faults, I guess you have your reasons…

I hope you don’t mind me commenting on each sentence you say, I hope you are ready for a long discussion regarding the points you talked about…
But its really a shame the way you talk about him and the case. I am looking forward to your detailed replies…
Junior

Thomas

Post Number: 102
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am trying Wayne...I am really trying...

Smile!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 202
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear forum members

I would like to anounce that upon performing the peace meditation for nearly several months nearly everyday has a definitive effect for the positive in the immediate surrounding.
I notice this because much unheaval and unrest usually occurs from very trivial things that often spirals out of control but as adequate impulses are strengthened even on an individual personal basis, what use to be fodder for arguments remain but just an irritation that recedes quickly with little negative effect.

Try it yourselves fellas and see what positive effect it will have on you personally at least to yourself.

happy meditating.

Melli

Post Number: 82
Posted on Wednesday, May 03, 2006 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear members,
I read what Newitiation wrote about Meditation, and I must admit I feel envious because I know how incredibly beneficial they are but at this stage of my family life, I cannot have the quiet time to meditate, eventhough I really yearn to do it, and I feel like I am missing out connecting with my spirit. Many years ago doing group meditations my experiences were truly 'amazing'. I will tell you about a little incidence: I was a participant in a large group of people chanting something in a foreign language and told it was Sankrit. We were divided into two groups, first the men then the women:
at first I was chanting with the women, then after about 4-5 minutes of chanting by both gendre, I felt myself chanting with the men. I felt like had no control over my voice as it simply spoke by itself, and seemed like I was chanting for a long time but in fact it was only a few minutes. I suddenly realized what I was doing and lost concentration when I heard my own voice and when I did, I lost it!
Now, I find it hard to concentrate and I guess it's only practice that will create the benefits.
So because I am busy I find it easier to do the Spirit's prayer, and that works wonders for me. I also added a few of my own requests and I must say that when I read one particular sentence that I formed myself, I actually feel a calm gently filling my body, it's hard to describe but I feel ease and tranquility all over and at the end I feel empowered.
The next best thing I do is repeat at least one sentence that is pertinent to me at the time and just before I fall asleep, somewhere in that stage between sleep and wake I think and repeat it and then when I am finally asleep I actually repeat this same sentence and vividly think about it in my sleep state. The next day, I feel wonderful. To maintain this positive feeling I must do this exercise everyday, otherwise I feel that I am sliding back to where I came from.
I am aware that Billy's written Code is in german and in the TJ, and so I was wondering if there is something similar that I could read in English?
If I was to read the TJ in german without knowing the language at all, would I still benefit although my pronounciation will not be accurate?
(I would greatly appreciate an answer, thanks)

Adam

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, May 03, 2006 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli,

The code exists only in the German language and is lost in other language translations.

Gaiaguys have a page about it

http://www.gaiaguys.net/kodex.htm

Regards
Adam

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 179
Posted on Wednesday, May 03, 2006 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli!

Answers to your last two questions:

No.

Yes.

(www.gaiaguys.net/kodex.htm)

BTW, I discovered - when I first taught myself to meditate (TM) in noisy Melbourne several years ago, that I could overcome the disturbances by consciously using them to push me DEEPER into that state. It took practice, but worked.

Cheers!
Dyson

Melli

Post Number: 83
Posted on Friday, May 05, 2006 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again guys,
Already a few times previously I have received much needed replies to my questions, therefore this time I will take the opportunity to send a BIG THANK you to those who participate with me in the progress of my Spirit education and thus earthly evolution, I don't know where I would be without this knowledge.
I already have so many files with printed information that some times I get lost, and I yes, will read the Codex again. I must devise some kind of an index for an index, etc.... and also sometimes it is better absorbed when the info. is reiterated and explained with different points of view, so thank you all again.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

I have a question about the concentration exercises. Ideally, they should be done at the same time everyday, in the same location. But there is always the pressure from deadlines, household duties, visitors, forgetfulness, etc..

What would happen if they are not done exactly at the same time every day, and in the same location (ie: same structure but different room, sometimes a few minutes apart, or sometimes as late as 15 or 20 mins?)

Also, what if one session is missed at the (for example), 7-minute mark.. Would that mean that I can continue the exercise for 8 minutes on the 9th day, or on the 9th day, do I re-do the exercise for 7 mins? Any suggestions would be great...

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2006 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey!
Everyone, I got a few questions. The whole contact thing between Billy and Plejans may be the biggest and most compelling thing of our time and to change the face of the whole human culture and structure. But if this maybe true sorry for using a "maybe" but I can't help being skeptic sometimes. I mean it fore me feels true. But why is not this information free and translated into an international language say English. Books cost money on your site, and I mean can't be so hard to ask an alien to translate a German text to English or to rewrite it in English. Alien referring to Plejans, seeing they are a far more advanced species than us and they are trying to help us or reguide us.

And anybody well-knowing of the Meditation principles, please please! Write it abit less creamy and hard. I’d really love if someone could explain it very objective and punctual. Maybe with some handy tools and tricks for easier achievement.

Thanks in advance!
Universal Peace

Markc

Post Number: 332
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi 437 ;

The Plejaren won't translate for us , because it is for us to do . If we want to learn it badly enough , then we have to find a way to make it happen . Some translations have been made and released and others have not yet been perfected . There are good reasons why the translations don't come pouring out ; one being that small variations in meaning (mis-translated) can throw the whole script out of balance .

My advice for meditation is very simple . If you can sit still and calm your mind for even a minute , you have accomplished alot . Try building up to five , ten minutes or more , over time .
Mark Campbell

Tjames

Post Number: 181
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey "462"

Welcome to the forum! And Skepticism simply comes with the territory and is also simply necessary for evolvment. But, secrecy is not a custom here on the forum so if you would like to hide your curiosity behind a number that is your perogative but I find it nice to speak to a person. This was how the Nazi's rationized killing thousands of non- Aryans, by killing numbers. But, anyway the reason the books cost money the contact notes (in German) only 25$ for a thick hard-bound book which would easily go for 40-50$ in an American store is... are you listening?... sold AT OR BELOW COST. The FIGU produces materials and with the profits which seldom exeeds the cost of manufacturing and production and even then any profits are used to make more books so in my honest opinion someone really cares about the information in these books. This is what I understand about the Swiss Center.
There are also other more expensive items like the meditation pyramid which recently had its price lowered, but if one studies, like anything studied, one will gain a rich understanding of the that subject and know enough and satisfy that particular step in evolvment, like all things.

Universal Peace exists, are we in tune?
Tim
Salome gam nan been urrda gan njjber hasala hesporona!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page