Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 27, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through April 27, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mehraein62

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 06:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank U very Much Scott
Best Regards
Salome

Syn

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

so if we chant or say to ourselves those 12 affirmations we spiritual grow 10 times faster?

mind if i ask how is that possible?
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Edward

Post Number: 1012
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Syn/Gerald....

Well, each Spirit-form is individually at a different age/stage/level of
existence, in the Spectrum, if you will.

Thus, depending on the just above mentioned, of the Spirit-form may indeed
play part, here.

But it is much more 'wise' to gather the mentioned 12 affirmations, into One's
Spirit-Consciousness NOW, than not to practicing it; as One should, so to
speak.

Thus, One is indeed Evolving in a much more rapid tempo/rate...than, not
practicing it at all.

The same would apply, to any other Materials provided by Billy; perhaps not
in/at the same rate, but One is still certainly, Progressing Spiritually...
much more rapidly in Life, than not doing so.

The - Knowledge and Wisdom - that will be generated, and accumulated, will truly have a Positive Effect on One's Spirit-Consciousness, and One's BEING!

Edward.

Whisperingwind

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. Wahrheitlich bin ich die strahlendste Schoepfung der Schoepfungsidee.
( Truly I am the most shining example of the Creation's idea.)

2. Wahrheitlich bin ich in allem Uebereinstimmung mit der Schoepfungsordnung und mit mir selbst.
(Truly I am in complete agreement with the Creation's order and with myself.)

3. Wahrheitlich wendet sich alles fuer mich zum Besten, denn ich lebe im Erfolg der Idee der Schoepfung.
(Truly everything turns itself towards the best for me because I live in the success of the idea of the Creation.)

4. Wahrheitlich weiss ich, dass es keine Widerstaende gibt gegen meine Erfolge, so auch nicht in meinen Gedanken und nicht in meinen Vorstellungen und auch nicht in meinen Gefuehlen.
( Truly I know that there is no opposition to my successes, also not in my thoughts, not in my imagination, and not in my feelings.)

5. Wahrheitlich weiss ich, dass ich alles kann und mir stets Erfolg beschieden ist, denn so ist es.
( Truly I know that I can do everything and that for me success is always the answer because it is so.)

6. Wahrheitlich bin ich selbst meines Schicksals Schmid und also ein geistiger und psychischer Magnet, der Gesundheit,Frieden, Ruhe, Liebe,Respekt und Ehrfurcht und Erfolg und Reichtum an
sich zieht.
(Truly I am myself the master of my own destiny and also a spiritual and mental magnet who attracts to himself health, peace, calm, love, respect and reverence and success and wealth.)

7. Wahrheitlich weiss ich, dass meine Gedanken meine Macht sind und dass ich damit alles meiner selbst bestimme.
( Truly I know that my thoughts are my power and that with these I define everything about myself.)

8. Wahrheitlich sind meine Gedanken meine Macht des Bewusstseins und des Unterbewusstseins, und ich verbuende mich in jeder Sekunde mit ihr.
( Truly my thoughts are the power of my consciousness and sub-consciousness with which I am in alliance in each and every second.)

9. Wahrheitlich bin ich froh und gluecklich und voller Liebe.
( Truly I am happy and lucky and full of love.)

10. Wahrheitlich bin ich eins mit dem Schoepfungsbewusstsein und so auch mit mir.
( Truly I am one with the Creative-consciousness and also with myself.)

11. Wahrheitlich besteht mein Leben und Wirken aus Erfolg, denn ich weiss, das "Erfolgreichste"ist der Erfolg.
( Truly my life and my work exist in success, because I know, that to reach
my highest potential is success.)

12. Wahrheitlich ist mein Leben Erfuellung, denn alles erfuellt sich in mir, denn ich bin selbst Erfolg.
( Truly my life is fulfillment, because everything fulfills itself in me, because I am myself the most successful.)

Made a copy for my pocket.
Salome
Timë

Mehraein62

Post Number: 57
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All
sorry, If I can have an advise about the Best way of Meditation for awakening the inner powers related to more could use the spirit powers in telepathy , remote viewing , connecting to overself etc.
Best Regards
Salome

Annie

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mehraein,

The best way to start with correct meditation is to first practice and master concentration. It is explained in the book "Die Psyche" by Billy. This was also mentioned before on the forum. Please do a search on the word "meditation" or "concentration exercises".

Salome

Scott

Post Number: 1415
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 03:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mehraein,

Here is an unofficial translation which will also give you additional information regarding Meditation and its related uses:

http://clemmm.googlepages.com/Meditation_aus_klarer_Sicht_239-240.html

Scott

Mehraein62

Post Number: 68
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you
Scott and Annie
It was a very useful leading indeed.
Best Regards
Salome

Thomas

Post Number: 456
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

bit of advice for you Mehraein if you are serious about all of this, start with concentration as explained above. When you master this, you are ready for meditation (well, almost ready because there are other factors). Concentration is the key to much but it isn't the answer to everything and, like a friend suggested to me, if you are searching for the ability to do stuff like telepathy and telekinesis, those things should not be the goal. It is ok to try or attempt those things in my opinion, but they should not be the main reason you meditate etc. Otherwise you are missing the point of the teachings.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 82
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,
yes indeed, Meditation is not a goal by itself and we must concern not to miss the point.
Best Regards
Salome

Pledja

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

I have been meditaing for quite some time and i have gotten pretty good at it.I know billy mentions the unconscious part is natural but are we in control during the unconsciousness?Most of the Time i just black out and come back to waking consciousness some time after remebering nothing,sometimes i go into "Dreams".All i do is clear my mind of thoughts and just breath/observe am i doing anything wrong?

Pledja

Memo00

Post Number: 311
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

From what i understand during meditation one should never "lose consciousness", one should be free of thoughts, but fully conscious.

In my experience, after some time of practice one notices when the body "falls asleep" but one remains conscious, one beings to feel less and less the body, you "forget" about where you are, the passage of time, and see, feel, hear, nothing from the exterior, yet you are completely conscious and remember everything after you "come back".

I hope this helps

take care

Pledja

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo thanks for the reply

"In my experience, after some time of practice one notices when the body "falls asleep"

I often experience this state.Before this happens i get the sensation of something tickling different parts of my body mostly the my face, The first time it happened i was very intrigued and i still cant figure out what it is!I ignore it now.I see i must utilize the concentration excersies.

Pledja

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 175
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> "Dear Pledja,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Pledja, how do you do the concentration exercises? With a candle? Because I do it with my breathing. I concentrate on my breathing through the nose. I think that also helps.

Salome, Aditya"

>

The_original_dave

Post Number: 203
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys,

Lately there's been a lot of people (including myself!) who have been asking, how to do the concentration exercises, so here's an old post by Jacob explaining it.

---------------------------

''Concentration Exercises (repost)

Sit down in a comfortable chair three feet away from a burning candle.

Totally relaxed, you observe the lower part of the candle flame for five minutes, no more then that.

If you are unable to keep the exact time, use an alarm with a mild tone, so you are not startled.
On the first day of exercising, its absolutely important that you JUST think of the word ‘sun’, nothing else, use passive aggressiveness by ignoring other thoughts.

During those five minutes ONLY and ONLY the word ‘sun’ is in your mind, everything else during that time is foreign.

The following day adds just one minute more, so when you started on Monday with 5 days, you concentrate 6 minutes on Tuesday, and so forth.

When you reach the 12-minute mark, you blank your mind TOTALLY for 12 minutes during 6 days.

After these 6 days you can extend the concentration time from 12 to 15 minutes and just think of a golden or red rose in your thoughts, again ALL other thoughts are alien and irrelevant in that time-period.

Then you reach a stage where you just have wishful daydreams (preferably one that can be realized) during those 15 minutes of concentration.

You can still use the candle flame as a focal point.

The schedule:

Day 1 5 Minutes ‘Sun’
Day 2 6 Minutes ‘Sun’
Day 3 7 Minutes ‘Sun’
Day 4 8 Minutes ‘Sun’
Day 5 9 Minutes ‘Sun’
Day 6 10 Minutes ‘Sun’
Day 7 11 Minutes ‘Sun’
Day 8 12 Minutes ‘Sun’

Day 9 12 Minutes ‘Thoughtless’ (Think of nothing)
Day 10 12 Minutes ‘Thoughtless’
Day 11 12 Minutes ‘Thoughtless’
Day 12 12 Minutes ‘Thoughtless’
Day 13 12 Minutes ‘Thoughtless’
Day 14 12 Minutes ‘Thoughtless’

Day 15 15 Minutes ‘Red or Golden Rose’
Day 16 15 Minutes ‘Red or Golden Rose’
Day 17 15 Minutes ‘Red or Golden Rose’
Day 18 15 Minutes ‘Red or Golden Rose’
Day 19 15 Minutes ‘Red or Golden Rose’
Day 20 15 Minutes ‘Red or Golden Rose’

Day 21 15 Minutes ‘Wishful dream’

These exercises will enable you to have peace of mind, so that your consciousness is (more) free of random and irrelevant thoughts, it will give peace in the Psyche and it will give you much needed TIME between thinking and acting, and thus preventing acting on thoughts or feelings which can bring harm to oneself or others.

The results of these exercises WON’T come easy, it’s not a one month, half baked course, only strict practice and continuous repetition will bear fruit.

Don’t be disappointed when your results are not what you expect on the first time, try, try and try again, the real effort and reward is in both reaching your goal and by walking the path that leads to that goal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Salome,
Jacob

Pledja

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 03:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adityasonakia i too take notice of my breath.I think its the best way!

I dont know if this has happened to anyone but since i started to focus my attention to my breathing through the day, my "dreams" have become real life situations.Like i dream something and the next day it happens the same exact way it happpened in the dream it isnt like ordinary
deja vu i actually know whats gonna happen i could either follow what happened in the dream or change the momoent!

Something i thought i should share.

Pledja

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 179
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> ["Dear Pledja, >

That is good. You can develop upon it through constant meditation, it helps a lot. And remember, keep observent, don't judge things just observe them for what they are.

Salome Aditya."

> ]

Pledja

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank for the advise.

Pledja

Stafath

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2008 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey

I reply to your post from Telepathy and Telekinesis thread here:

I think I'll just start doing Concentration Exercises.

Peacelovefreedom

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all.
I have a question on meditation practice. I have read Billy's book on meditation. In the book, during 20 minutes of meditation, I would like to spend 1/3 of the time on the prayer that he explains. Does that apply to the beginners? or Beginners have to achieve the meditative state with complete thoughtlessness and void of images before introducing the prayer into my meditation practice?
Thank you very much.
Peace love and freedom

Corey

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I think I'll just start doing Concentration Exercises."

good for you. Also see posting under this heading 18.01.2005 at 1:55 pm regarding times for the first excercise. In my case I use an atomic clock.

As for the next question, I will have to let someone else answer that one, I also have the meditation book but I haven't even opened the plastic yet. I truthfully haven't felt I was ready to move beyond the concentrative meditation I'm still working on the first excercise stilling my mind isn't a mastery for me yet.

Corey
Das innere des menschen ist der Boden, die Welt ist das Samenkorn.

Corey

Post Number: 30
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I might add that it is also important to do these exercises at exactly the same time every day, i.e. if you start doing the concentration exercises at 8pm every night, continue to do so at 8pm each night.

To quote from Die Psyche (personal unofficial translation):"

"Take care that these exercises are conducted daily and always at the same time. The evening hours between 8:00 and 10:00 are best suited for this; the optimum time being 9:00 PM. The morning and daytime hours are not well suited for these exercises."

There is much more to these teachings, and it really is best to acquire your own copy of Introduction to Meditation and Die Psyche, etc. to fully comprehend, in the correct context, the information presented here.

As a side note: In my own experience, it is always best to take all advice and suggestions presented on a forum, even one of this nature, with a pinch of salt, and continue on with one's own investigations and verifications of facts and information presented.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Salome,
Anthea "

I meant December,

Corey
Das innere des menschen ist der Boden, die Welt ist das Samenkorn.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 220
Posted on Sunday, April 27, 2008 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I might add that it is also important to do these exercises at exactly the same time every day.''

Why do they have to be done at the same time everyday? Also, can they be done twice a day?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page