Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 18, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through June 18, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 363
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt (Redbeard), if you wonder still why Billy refers to them as fluidal forces, as in Fluidalenergien (fluidal energy) and Fluidalkräften (fluidal strength) and not something else, this additional passage occuring a few paragraphs later might help explain:

Und was noch zu sagen ist: Die vorgenannten Bezeichnungen entstammen nicht reinen irdischen Begriffswerten, denn nur einige wurden durch Menschen der Erde geschaffen, die sich mit der Parapsychologie beschäftigten. Diverse andere Begriffe und Bezeichnungen entstammen der Geisteslehre des Nokodemion und Henoks und wurden von <billy> Eduard A. Meier mit Hilfe des Plejaren Ptaah in verständlicher Weise für den Erdenmenschen umgeformt. Diese Begriffe be¬treffen insbesondere die Psychoteleportation, Psychoteleplastie, Materiellkinese sowie die Psychomateriellkinese, Pyrokinetik, Psychopyrokinetik, Psychoteleki¬netik, Psychoprojektion, Psychoautopyrokinetik und Psychoautokinetik.

My rough, unofficial translation:
"And what is still to be said: The prementioned terms are not descended cleanly to earthly concept values, because only some were created by people of the earth who dealt with the parapsychology. Various other concepts and terms are descended from the Geisteslehre (mind apprenticeship or spirit lesson) of the Nokodemion and Henoks and were transformed by <billy> Eduard A. Meier with the help of the Plejaren Ptaah in an understandable way for the earth person. These concepts concern in particular the Psychoteleportation, Psychoteleplastie, Materiellkinese as well as the Psychomateriellkinese, Pyrokinetik, Psychopyrokinetik, psychotele-kinetics, psychoprojection, Psychoautopyrokinetik and psychoautokinetics."

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 364
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Additionally, it should be noted that fluidal energies are given such a separate nomenclature from say simply referring to them as "electromagnetic waves" because Billy explains that they are of such a fine and subtle form that they can cannot be measured as yet.

Die mentalen Fluidalkräfte des Mentalblocks basieren auf bioelektromagneti¬schen Schwingungen und Energien, die bestimmte Kräfte und, je nach Persönlichkeit, bestimmte Frequenzen aufweisen. Mentale Fluidalkräfte resp. bioelektro¬magnetische Schwingungen werden sie deshalb genannt, weil sie entgegen den el gentlichen messbaren materiellen elektromagnetischen Schwingungen fein¬stofflicher Art sind und also nicht in Form der normalen elektromagnetischen Wellen gemessen werden können.

My rough unofficial translation:
"The mental Fluidalkräfte of the mental block are based on bioelectromagnetic oscillations and energy which shows certain forces and, according to personality, certain frequency. Mental Fluidalkräfte resp. bioelectromagnetic oscillations are called that because they are distinctive to measurable material electromagnetic oscillations of fine-material kind and cannot be measured like normal electromagnetic waves."

Die Kraft der mentalen Fluidalkräfte resp. der bioelektromagnetischen Schwingungen ist fundiert in der sogenannten Feldgrösse resp. in der Feldstärke des Vektorfeldes resp. Träger¬feldes, wobei das Ganze jedoch gegensätzlich zum rein materiellen Bereich fein¬stofflicher Natur ist und — zumindest zur heutigen Zeit des beginnenden 21. Jahrhunderts — physikalisch und naturwissenschaftlich noch nicht nachge¬wiesen werden kann, und zwar infolge fehlender geeigneter technischer Mess¬geräte.

"The strength of the mental Fluidalkräfte resp. of the bioelectromagnetic oscillations is founded in the so-called field size resp. in the field strength of the vector field resp. of the carrier field and the whole, nevertheless, contradictorily to the purely material area of fine-material nature is physical and - at least at today's time of the beginning 21st century - and scientifically cannot be proved yet, namely as a result of lacking suitable technical measuring instruments."

Regards
Bob

Kingman

Post Number: 532
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

Billy has answered in a question from someone that the actual strength of the fluidal forces are so weak, they would not assist in reincarnation in any meaningful way, unless great abilities and preparations were made to effect such an outcome. I may be embellishing a little on this last part but logic would demand this unless it was truly universal to all humans regardless of evolution. But he did say they are pretty much non-effectual.

Salome,
a friend in america
Shawn

Historeed

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know if so-called "Dark Energy" could be considered as a fine-material or a coarse-material? "Dark Energy" is what's thought of by scientists to be the unseen force that's driving the rapid expansion of our universe...

Adysor

Post Number: 138
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has Dark energy been discovered? or its just an assumption to answer their theories?
Adrian.

Scott

Post Number: 1658
Posted on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 03:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets gat back to the topic, Fluidal forces has nothing to do with Dark Energy.

J_rod7

Post Number: 580
Posted on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adrian, please use "Search". There are discussions in other sections.
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Historeed

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I apologize for posting the "dark energy" question in this category...Please remove my post, as I've re-posted it in the "Miscellaneous" section.

-Historeed-

Thomas

Post Number: 637
Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About the fluidal forces, I found something of an apparent contradiction in several places. I was hoping someone might have some insight on this specific item.

In several places, including the contact notes and in FIGU bulletins (well at least one of the latter), BEAM and/or the Plejaren state that fluidal forces are physical and will be detectable at some point by Earth science, but at the moment the frequencies are too high for us to detect. In related contact notes and articles, it is mentioned that fluidal forces are connected to UV radiation. I find this to be difficult to understand since UV radiation is easily detected by standard Earth technologies since decades ago and I don't understand how the two subjects (fluidal forces and UV radiation) relate.

Additional to that, a post of Jacob's mentioned, as I recall, that the real Kirlian photography allows us to detect the very lowest frequencies of these sorts of energies.

Any comments???

Thanks everyone!

Thomas

Scott

Post Number: 1809
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I don't know if this is what fluidal forces are, but here is something which happened to me recently.

From my experience we are affected by each other, either through close association with a person, or in this case objects which are tied to that person.

There is a person whom I work with, who I have known for close to 10 years. This person seems to possess certain conscious related abilities, which seem to come natural to her. For instance a few months ago she walked into our office and said to me "who were you just talking with and what were you arguing about?" About 5 minutes previous to this, I had a strong disagreement with someone over the phone. This conversation took place before my friend even entered the area. In another instance about 2 months I ago I was again upset by this same person whom I spoke with on the phone. My work friend walked up to me with out hardly saying anything and stood about 1 foot in front of me and after about 30 seconds said "hows that" or something close to that. To my amazement all the anger and upset feelings I had were completely gone without any dialogue between us. I don't know what exactly causes this affect she has around me, but needless to say I have become aware of it.

Today this person was injured on the job some distance from our main work site. Someone needed to travel to her location and retrieve her work vehicle and bring it back to the main site. I was subsequently selected because of the time involved and because I knew the location where she was stranded. I left my work site with another co-worker and traveled to the location where she was. After arriving and working out the travel arrangements we decided I would drive my work friends vehicle back to the main work site. Now this is a vehicle she has been driving off and on for a few years. I was a little hesitant about this because a few weeks ago I hurt my back and have been being careful about driving long distances, because in certain instances this seems to aggravate it. After I was driving her vehicle for about 15 minutes I became aware of this certain sensation/feeling of a sort of calming peaceful feeling within myself. As I became more aware of this feeling, I became aware this was the same feeling I have received from this person as I mentioned earlier. As time progressed I found myself becoming more relaxed and I felt my back start to relax and stop hurting. The only thing which truly makes sense to me, is I was picking up her fluidal forces which had penetrated into the drivers seat, steering wheel etc...I don't think this was coincidental, because I recognized the certain sensations/feelings which I have perceived during my association with her. Just thought I would share this.

Regards
Scott

Markcampbell

Post Number: 197
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott ;

She sounds like a real friend . I learned some time ago that emotional conflicts can cause back problems and in effect is where most of them originate , and they are dispersed by a change of mood , and thinking . I hope she's alright from the accident .

Salome , Mark

J_rod7

Post Number: 940
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

She needs you to be by her side while she recovers. There is a Bond, a Rapport, she has with you, and now you have an opportunity to use your own Spirit as a mirror for her healing Energies.

Peace

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Davidmg

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Very interesting experience Scott. Maybe this person is very good at reading facial and or body language or maybe even the energy in a room. Although I have not read up upon fluidal forces I can say I definitely feel something in rooms or from people when I am not tense or angry. This sounds like a good grounds for an experiment of one of yours or hers abilities. I am unable to recommend what to do, for I my self am just trying figure out what I have experiencing for so many years but I'm sure you can figure something out. I do suggest to try to keep notice of your emotions at all times if you are not too busy for this might show a pattern of which to start investigating into. Then if something like this happens to you from the same person again try to get them to give an explanation of why they have this impulse and a need to console you. This sounds worthy of paying attention to if this person has a calming affect on people whom have at that moment very negative emotions. You may be even more surprised of the out come of your test and observation.

This is the part in life where I could definitely use the abilities to remember events I have.

Have fun
David G.

Marksmanr

Post Number: 98
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 05:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Interesting story, it seems like she has a sense on fluidal forces, particularly negativity and she has the personality to neutralise it. It may be empathy.

I hope she is fine and you two may have a powerful bond. :D
Reece Stiller

Scott

Post Number: 1810
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks everyone, my friend is doing fine, still thinking about it all :-)

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 110
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Your friend seems also to be aware that she has these abilities. Im no expert either on fluidal forces. There is mention that the two people have to have compatible Brains to send and receive. By that I think Billy means the "frequency" of our brain waves or brain functions. Im not to sure like the rest of us.

Another thing that I think is worth noting is something in the Talmud Jmmanuel.

Chapter 10 - Commissioning of the Disciples

1. He called his twelve disciples to him and gave them the knowledge for controlling the unclean "spirits", so they could drive them out and heal every sickness and shortcomings.

and

8. "Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, drive out evil "spirits." because you received without having to pay, give therefore without compensation.

So possible Jmmanuel taught his disciples the workings of Fluidal Forces. Maybe what your friend can do is related to what Jmmanuel taught his disciples to do.

Very interesting though.

Thanks
My Website - www.ufofacts.co.uk

Redbeard

Post Number: 95
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, my Grandfather used to do some kind of healing where he would come to me when I was sick. He had something going on with energy transfer of some kind as I could feel it. He even used a small rental house across the street to give treatments, and people would come to him from the area.

Something else that came to mind with the discussion earlier about the forces lasting for long periods of time after death, as well as the problem with people effecting each other when too many are living in close proximity, (city) which was spoken of by the Plejaren, as I recall.

The question that came to mind was related to grave yards, and at the risk of sounding morbid, does any one think that there is any energies that are given off by the bodies that impact in any way those who either live next to a cemetery or work in it.

It also came to mind the old country church that I used to attend back in my childhood days with the church and rectory on one side of the road and the cemetery on the other.

The pastor had some really awful boring sermons that could put you to sleep, perhaps even permanently, eh, eh,,,,,

I have been trying to understand the fluidal forces effect for a returning person as to how would these be making the connection to the previous personalities energy and information without physical contact. Do we just pick these things up with the help of the storage banks or just by tapping into the fine matter around us.

I am wondering if this subject is related to my desire to find out the truth with such an earnest that it was almost an obsession to uncover somehow what I knew was just beyond my reach. Was it the fluidal forces prompting me, or the storage banks or both..

With Much Appreciation,
Matthew Beattie

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 446
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

In the incidence where your friend stood about 1 foot in front of you, I think that it was more specifically her aura that you felt the effects of. Although aura radiation and fluidal energies deal a little bit with each other, they are two separate things.

Die Aura ist ein Mantel, der verschiedene Fluidalkräfte beinhaltet, wie auch einen Teil kosmischelektromagnetischer Lebensenergie, die sich in Aura-Energie umwandelt, die vom Innersten und damit also von der Geistform aus der Lebensform bis aussen um diese herum gegeben ist. Je nach bewusstseinsmässigem, gedanklich-gefühlsmässigem und somit auch psychischem oder materiemässigem Zustand der Lebensform usw. kann sich die Aura-Schwingung, der auch eine spezielle Fluidalenergie zugeordnet ist, ausserhalb des Körpers in einer entsprechenden Distanz ausdehnen, wobei die Ausdehnung je nach Evolutionsstand oder Materieform sehr begrenzt ist.

My rough translation:
"The aura is a mantel which includes various fluidal energies, as well as part of the cosmic-electromagnetic life energy given by the core and thus the spirit-form from the life-form which converts itself into aura energy and surrounds outside. Depending on the scale of consciousness, to mental/feeling strength and consequently also psychic or matter-moderate condition of the life-form etc., the aura-vibration, classified as a special fluidal energy, can expand outside the body in an appropriate distance with the extension being limited according to evolution state or matter form."

from Rund um die Fluidalenergie
resp. Fluidalkräfte und andere Dinge

Scott

Post Number: 1811
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

One thing which strikes me as a paradox, I have shown a copy of the Talmud to this person and she scoffed at it...but at the same time she seems to possess this ability..which she calls reading energy...it seems odd that a person may possess these "abilities" but at the same time don't seem interested in spiritual ideas ...Thanks Phil for the translation

Regards
Scott

Jimmy

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"She sounds like a real friend."

Hi Mark,

Do you think that there are any "real" friends in a rat race?
I mean we've all seen sometime at what happens to many so called real friendships when a little bit of money is involved.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 198
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jimmy ;

I kind of don't get the question . I don't know his friend . But yes I think that people can be friends today in this world .

I haven't seen any rats lately , but if they are large anough I will strap on a saddle and ride it for money prize winnings in a rat race derby . if there is one . thanks for the money making idea .

Jimmy

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

I didn't mean to sound as though I was talking about anyone's friend in particular but in general.

I am saying that I can't help but believe that nearly all percieved real friendships out there have a pricetag on them. (not necessarily a grand money prize as you speak of because most so called real friendships I seen seperate were over trivial money issues) I think the true number of real friendships are few and far between and the vast majority of people (including me) don't have any real friends they can count on.

I can't help but think that money is the root cause of most/all our problems and not overpopulation. I know the P's say overpopulation is but I can also see it all stemming from money too and can't help but think that we would address all our problems including overpopulation a lot sooner if we didn't have this particular monetery system in place where everyone cares about the $ first and then the world/enviroment second.

Jimmy

Post Number: 48
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am also not talking about real friendships depending on anyone's life or nothing if someone was offered money.

I am asking if you (and others) think one of your percieved real friends will still be there for you as a friend if he was offered millions to drop your friendship?

That's what I am referring too. Now put that to everyone's supposed real friendship and I think the number would be very low, perhaps %1-2.

:-

Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page