Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 17, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through August 17, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Lth

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, July 07, 2010 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found the actual government website for the project this thing was part of. There are more color pictures too. As usual, some dork decided to do a hoax and muddied up the truth. The stuff about the writing and the thing about finding 6 of them was just added to give the hoax mystery.

No mystery anymore. Case solved.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 156
Posted on Wednesday, July 07, 2010 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Markcampbell,

Where did you get this picture? What is it? What does it do?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 509
Posted on Wednesday, July 07, 2010 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Lth
Member ;

I see. Would you mind sharing the website adress of the government website that you mentioned ? Thanks , Mark

Sonik_01Member ; I got it from the internet , it is a photo is a Rod Steiger book .

Lth

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> https://www.llnl.gov/str/January01/Batzel3.html

Tony

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, August 12, 2010 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This question is for Billy Myers. According to your contacts white, black & red people were the first people on earth. If that is true where is the proof? The oldest bones are of black people and DNA prooves all races come from black people. Please explain !

----------
Tony, Billy doesn't read the forum. However, there is a questions to Billy section that you can place a question in, at the end of every month. These questions are presented to Billy and the answers placed on the forum.

Also, his name is 'Billy Meier'. (not Myers)

(Message edited by indi on August 12, 2010)

Tony

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2010 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your reply Indi ! However in the mean time if anyone else can anwser my question please feel free to respond.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 127
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2010 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Being so close to Missouri, I see and feel your point! By the way why is a teakettle calling the kettle black.

~ Mark Twain ~

Consider well the proportion of things. It is better to be a young June-bug than an old bird of paradise.
- Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar

Now you begin to see, don't you, that distance ain't the thing to judge by, at all; it's the time it takes to go the distance in that counts....It's a matter of proportion, that's what it is; and when you come to gauge a thing's speed by its size, where's your bird and your man and your railroad alongside of a flea?....A flea is just a comet, b'iled down small.
- Tom Sawyer Abroad
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 531
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2010 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi tony
where is your proof that the oldest bones discovered are of black people?
aside from the theory that bones found in africa are the oldest bones found on earth, that means they are the first human race?
that is not logical at all.
besides china readily disputes that theory of africans being the cradle of civilization etc.

but perhaps if you read through billy's materials, you will see validity in his claims.

Tony

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, August 13, 2010 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Peter !

The proof i have has been known by european scientist for ages. I just traveled to South Africa to the place they call the Cradle of Civilization where in the museum the archeologist support the theory of blacks being the oldest race also in case you didn't know you can determine the persons race threw there bones threw Forensic Anthropology and thats not all. Recently the Discover channel had a show where a scientist threw DNA mapped the orgin to every race to Blacks in Africa. Also Time magazine on there front page supported the theory as well in a topic they called Adam & Eve and in addition to that you can easily google whats the oldest race and every time it will say black. The theory is supported by all the countries except for china as you say but in general i have Plenty of proof which is publicly known and can be easily researched. Keep in mind im not a person to go against Billy but i do question somethings he say. So again i ask if white,red and black people where the first humans on earth where is the archeological proof to support it ? Thats why i originally wanted Billy to anwser it because i am aware it is a tough question.

Justsayno

Post Number: 290
Posted on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony, maybe the black woman from Africa whose DNA has everyones DNA, was the offspring of the original EVA? Proof that all humans originated from aliens?
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 532
Posted on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey again tony,
i see what you mean, however i don't think TIME mgazine is a reliable source of facts. nor is a group of scientists with the following to gain (funding, fame, noteriety, ego stroking etc).
i am aware about what can be discovered through bones. but we must also think sensibly.
i also feel that china is not the only country to cast it's doubts on the cradle of life theory.
so far i only ever met a few highshool teachersand a few black fellows (friends and strangers) who put faith into the theory.

in regard to billy i look at it this way...
he has proven to make honest and truthfull statements and claims through one example being his predictions. another being his impressive and thouroughly proven valid beamship photographs. Given he has a track record of accurcy and honesty, it would be safe and perhaps even rightfull to say he is a trustable source. Therefore, until there is a massive discovery shown on the major news stations of older skeletons found of non black humans, one would go by billy's word. not because he is the so called prophet of the new age, but because he is an honest and honourable person.

i recall reading somewhere in the many spirtual themed writings povided by figu that some things cannot be readily proven with material evidence and thus that is where ones ability to ponder deeply and thoughtfully comes in to play.

i understand though where you are coming from, like you say it is a tough question.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 339
Posted on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Having studied and undertaken archeology academically, I can't put much stock in it.

For instance, I once approached one of my top-notch, head-of-his-field archeology professors (actually the Dept head...), with a picture of the Mitchell Hedges skull, inquiring as to the validity of such a construct. He refused to look at the picture, even to the point of childishly turning his head away. Actually it was kinda funny. I have been around archeologists for much of my life, and let me tell you, they can tell quite a story. Damn the facts! Full speed ahead! Or another has to do with the (well known...) inconsistencies that carbon dating occassionally exhibits (they are just artifacts...)

At this point it is probably better to remain open, cause we know so very little, and have extrapolated so much.
Love is always the way

Tony

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok Peter
I see your point of view, however honestly i dont care if the first man on earth was blue. I just want to know the truth. Its so much false information in the world today its hard to really filter out whats rite or wrong. I want to believe everything Billy says ! hell i spent over 500 dollars buying all 4 of the books of Message from the Pleiades in hard cover in which i bought on Ebay. Just one of those books cost me 215 dollars and I've only had time to read just half of the first book. So see im hoping that the information Billy has given us is correct if not I got excited for nothing. So far since i am new with the study of Billys information thats the only thing i question and the other little thing that bothers me is that in several instances Biily will say the German language is the best language. That bothers me because im a english speeking person and i think English is the best and easiest language to speek. Dont get me wrong im not making a big deal of it but it does bother me a tiny little bit. Either way if Billy is 100 percent rite or partially rite i will continue to purchase and read his books because they are very interesting. As for the one question we have been discussing i will just ask him at the end of the month. Thanks for your previous reply's.

Tony

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Justsayno

I agree with you 100 percent ! I do believe all humans are offsprings of advanced beings. So we are on the same page when it comes to that subject.

Brncvngtn

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony.I have to agree with Peter that most information given or discovered by terrestrial science isn't very accurate.Billie Meier's information seems to be unusually accurate in what i've read so far by himself or from the the Plajaren.First off let me say that I am an African American man so I have no axe to grind and I think Billie Meier is an honest person that tells it like it really is and doesn't hold anything back because he is the true prophet of these times.He has access to information that none of our Earthly scientist have.I'm not sure how much of Billie's material you have read so far but I think he said that the first three races on Earth were the Hebrews,The red skin race around the Black see and the brown skin race or the American Indian.I think the black race came here around 30 thousand years ago from the Sirius section of the cosmos.But I don't think it really matters what race came to Earth first because we are all on our own path of evolution serving the same purpose which is to learn and grow and to become a true human being. Just because a being is older and more evolved than another doesen't make them better.We are learning what we need to learn at the present time.And Billie has written over 26 thousand pages of information.No one could make up stories containing that much data in a lifetime which tells me that he is probably telling the truth.So I tend to believe him when he talks about the original Earth human and how our genetics and life spans were changed and shorted.Tony,if you get a chance read Billies contact 251 and it talks about how Earth humans originated here

Brian C.
peace in Wisdom

Justsayno

Post Number: 293
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony, I re-read the discover article and contact 251 (as Brian has suggested). It seems to me that the black race may have been the original lawbreakers who were sent to Mars & Malona as punishment, later immigrating to earth. In the discover articles, the white and yellow races were the ones who propagated with neanderthals, but not the black races. Which makes the black race a much purer form of terrestrial humans than the white and yellow races. Looks like the key is mitochondrial DNA.

http://theyfly.com/articles/Contact_251.html
"This "original sin", however, the genetic manipulation, repeatedly let the obsession for fighting and evil to surface from time immemorial --- almost becoming Evil itself. Yet, in fact, this entire matter is based upon the manipulation of single DNA gene that can be rectified, if only our geneticists were to finally discover it. This genetic manipulation, a characteristic for all living human beings on Earth by way of its inevitable, hereditary transmission, can be reversed and therefore by doing so, Man can finally escape his evil demeanor, which was imposed upon him by way of genetic manipulation."

"Many years will pass before terrestrial human beings find the proof that their former Ur-Ur-Ur-ancestors came to the SOL system from alien solar and planetary systems to settle on Mars before emigrating to Earth. When they do, the first proof may also be found that mankind's earliest ancestors -- the genetically-manipulated people, or rather their descendants -- were refugees and exiles who originated in the Sirius regions. This proof will shake up the scientific community and, even more so, the religious world; it will prompt the need for great changes. That moment will come chiefly when artifacts from a previous human civilization are found on Mars, with pyramids and sculptures such as the so-called Mars faces representing but a mere fraction of the entire discovery.
The findings and the message to terrestrials regarding the discoveries on Mars will be the factors one day in the collapse of the legendary picture the terrestrials' former ancestors had formed of their heritage. Many negators of the truth will realize with frightening clarity that terrestrial Man did not originate on the planet Earth and, furthermore, he is not the only human life form in the Universe."
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Norm

Post Number: 1385
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not anymore the Mars artifacts are erased. Now I wonder how far that will set mankind back.
My Website

Tony

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Brian & Justsayno

It takes time for me to respond because having to deal with work and other responsibilities leave me very little time to read. However thanks Brian for suggesting Contact 251 and thanks Justsayno for giving me the web address. As you two have probably figured out that i am new with Billys material which makes me a natural sceptic because of the multitude of falsehood in the world. So far i have read up to page 24 of contact 251 and i must honestly say it sounds pretty far-fetched and almost reads like a science fiction book. Im sure when you first started to read his material your mind was blown away a little. For example i purchased a video and it shows a picture of Billy holding a lazer gun then another picture of holes burned threw a tree which was made when he shot the lazer gun but the peculiar part is, that if you can make a movie of a flying spaceship as proof that its real then why didn't you just record the actual shooting of the lazer going threw the tree. This way no one can dispute you. Also is there anything that he predicted that came to past ? And is there any little thing in the immediate future like this year that he made predictions on that i can see come to past because a lot of his critics on the internet says his predictions are inaccurate. I really want to beleive in the information he has givin us but i want to make sure I'm not about to get envolved in some type of cult.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 533
Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - 02:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tony ;

Cults are groups of people who wear lots of paint on their faces and dance in rituals while imbibing on potent concoctions of consciousness altering substances ... wait , I just described 70% of the free world

Brncvngtn

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - 04:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony.I'm glad you have read contact 251 and yes it is very interesting and seems very much like star wars but there is a reason why we get movies like that do to the exstraterrestrials putting those thoughts in the minds of the people producing the movies but that's another story.Yes Tony,it's very inportant to be skeptical.You have to be because this material is very controversial and it was designed that way to make you really want to investigate it.There not asking you to believe not one word of what's in the material because we have been in deep trouble by adopting beliefs but at least read as much as you can and deside for yourself if it is true or not.Just keep reading and see what rings home for you and some thing you may agree with and some you may disagree and that's fine because you have to do your own research.Ther are people in Billie's group that don't agree with everything that he writes and they have had experiences that the rest of us don't have like actually seeing the ships and some have even seen the extraterestrials.In regards to the beam pistol,they are not aloud to show Billie actually firing the beam pistol because if a government or some high official agency like the cia were to see him firing the beam pistol,they would probably burn his house down trying to find it or kidnap Billie and try to force him to tell them where the gun is and what It's made of,and so forth.Don't listen to what the skeptics are saying about the prophecies and predictions because they don't really invesigate the case well enough to see if they are true or not because if they did they would see that they are very accurate.They try to base there beliefs on what is or isn't true instead of trying to actually find out truth and that is very unscientific.Tony keeep reading the material and you will see for yourself what is true or not.This is either the biggest hoax or the most important story in human history.In my opinion it is cleary the most inportant story ever.

Brian C.
peace in Wisdom

Hector

Post Number: 613
Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony in your last sentence you say "I want to believe but I don't want to get involved in some type of cult"....Do NEVER believe!...Your reason and understanding must always stay alert in relation with any information presented to you. You will always have to separate the wheat from the chaff, not only here in Figu, but in the real world too. It is a process where you learn how to distinguish and separate illusion and fantasy from effective reality. A certain dose or amount of skepticism is always welcomed. And yes, you have to find out for yourself if Billy and Figu is some type of cult or not.

There is a reason why Billy and the Plejaren do not give importance to irrefutable physical evidence and a reason why they have not presented a single "irrefutable" proof on the table. They want people to THINK about the case and the information related to it. What would happen if the Plejaren would land tomorrow on the White House lawn? People would start to believe in stupid things, many would label them gods again....well the problem for many people (religious people for example) is that they are not used to think for themselves. They have delegated the thinking process to others.

By not offering excessive ("irrefutable") physical evidence, Billy and the P's want to attract real thinkers to the case. They do not want to attract believers to the case. They want people who are able to discuss openly and healthly about UFOs, reincarnation, the spirit, the origin of the cosmos, the meaning of life, etc.. Just what we are doing here, discussing and arguing many spiritual things without being driven by belief or "irrefutable" physical proof. If irrefutable physical proof were to be part of the case, this forum would be infested by all sort of believers, that in case of conflicting views would not reason, argue and discuss, but automatically spew: "Hey, stop arguing and discussing about reincarnation, the case is real, just watch the evidence!!".

In my modest opinion, you will find plenty of idealists and citizens of utopia here, but not a single believer.

Best regards

Markcampbell

Post Number: 534
Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brian ;

Billie Meier is a singer , but FIGU's Billy is spelled with a 'y' .

Kind Regards , Mark

Justsayno

Post Number: 294
Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm, not all of them. I think we need to be smarter than a seventh grader, lol:

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA13208

Our best bet is to find these things for ourselves instead of relying on nasa or jpl to provide their altered version for us. We should be questioning why there would be a skylight on a lava tube. And check out those little huts. I don't think that just happens by chance.
Hi Tony, I've never believed in UFOs or had any interest in them until last year. It's the spiritual teachings that did it for me. As far as the laser gun goes, do you really think video taping it back then, would have been able to capture it on film? There would still be those who claim that Billy stopped the film, made a hole in the tree, and started filming again. It would have been a lose, lose situation.
Here are some sites that will be helpful:
http://theyfly.com/The_Billy_Meier_UFO_Contacts.htm

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

http://www.myspace.com/billymeiercontactreports

http://www.thecircleforhumanity.net
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page