Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 16, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ancient Earth History in connection with information given by the Plejaren » Archive through August 16, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 422
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Skyrim,

If I recall correctly from searching the posts in this forum, about this very interesting topic, when someone dies in space the spiritform seeks out a planet in harmony with its evolutive level.

Yours is a great question with interesting answers associated with it that will surprise you. If you enjoy discovering a mystery or two, then you are in for quite a treat if you decide to venture and learn the answers to your other questions. Remember that the effort of searching and then fathoming the information is the way to gain cognitions, which will lead us to greater knowledge, deeper fathoming and thus an increase in cognition and thereby the evolution of the consciousness. Better to ask; "Where can one find such and such information?" and then venture there. :o)

Remember the following: It is not enough to obtain book knowledge (the information), we must "search & fathom" the information to gain the evolutive benefit.

Well, this has been my experience and it is only a recommendation my friend.

Have you had the opportunity to read the Talmud Jmmanuel yet?

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Corey

Post Number: 197
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Skyrim,

Billy said some years ago in the Q & A that if a former JHWH was to reincarnate on Earth they would have to have a "spiritual blockade" of sorts so it would be possible to be downgraded and thus reincarnate on earth, which is why Billy as a former JHWH is in the earth reincarnation cycle.

Keep in mind that the Plejaren beamships are crash proof so aside from Billy, some of the Getreuer, and some of the former sons of heaven (the listed are all Old Lyrian not Plejaren) there are not any other JHWH reincarnating on earth. I know that Billy and the Getreuer are reconfigured by the AA level through their overall consciousness block when they are in the beyond so they can reincarnate here on Earth and that is another reason the Getreuer spirit forms are so old because it prevents them from reaching the high council level so they can perform their mission and reincarnate as humans.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Corey

Post Number: 198
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Skyrim,

One more thing, in the case of the former sons of heaven why they are downgraded so they can incarnate on Earth from 389,000 years ago until the present day is so they could learn to be in line (Richtschnüre) again with the laws and recommendations of Creation by learning while incarnating, and in this new time partake in atoning for their previous crimes.

In they case of Billy and the Getreuer they are reconfigured by the AA level to throttle them back so they can incarnate on earth also so they don't evolve to far because they are highly advanced spiritforms who have been spreading the Geisteslehre and performing their mission for billions of years and have the special mission here on Earth to fufill in present days and in the future.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Scott

Post Number: 2290
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

I'm not so sure there are not other JHWH's from former times who are now currently alive, but also "throttled back" to be able to live amongst other human beings on earth. If that's how I understand your statement.

Regards
Scott

Skyrim

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All!

Hi Eddie, my understanding is that when a person dies whilst traveling in space their spirit form will go to the nearest planet that is under their level of evolution. And it will not go to a planet that is above its level of evolution.

I think the whole Meier case is a very interesting topic! :-)

No, I haven't read the Talmud Jmmanuel yet but I intend to one day.

Hi Corey, I thought Billy's spirit form was an exception to the rule and couldn't be used because his spirit form was the only one in this universe to regress back for that very special mission.

If the Plejaren beamships are crash proof, then how come one of Ptaah's sons accidently died when his ship crashed into a Sun?

phil

Corey

Post Number: 200
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

This is of course what I meant that other former JHWH that are alive today are "throttled back" so the can incarnate, I just took the long winded way of saying that.

Skyrim,

Billy's spiritform is the only one to ever leave the AA level, but other spirit forms are throttled back by the AA level so they can be alive on earth and assist in the mission.

about the Plejaren beamship crashing, it was Semjase's husband, so it would be Ptaah's son in law, I don't know why he crashed but there are multiple sources that say they are crash proof so one could speculate they were made crash proof after Semjase's husband crashed with the help of their friends the Timmars from the DAL universe.

Salome

Corey

Scott

Post Number: 2291
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey :-)

Cpl

Post Number: 627
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Samjase's husband "lost control of" the ship and it then went into a sun. The details are not included, but it might have been human error as much as, or rather than, ship error. No matter how advanced we become as humans, as long as we are human we are capable of and will, albeit rarely, commit errors.

Of course, it could have been the ship which caused the pilot to lose control too. Lacking the details we just do not know which.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Blake_p

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 06:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A curiosity; I wonder if they went to the nearest highly evolved planet to look for his spirit form and take it back to Erra so he would be able to at least reincarnate back on his home planet. Or if he was in the middle of nowhere in space and they don't necessarily have a clue where that might have been and he is just lost to another planet now. That would be hard to reconcile, not only dying but also knowing your husband's spirit-form is gone from your planet. Definitely a drawback from future space travel, you might leave one day and then end up on some other planet for the rest of your incarnations.

Cpl

Post Number: 628
Posted on Friday, August 10, 2012 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I remember it Blake, it was indeed far away and so there is no hope of him incarnating again on Erra next time.

Yes, space travel is never something to be made light of.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Edward

Post Number: 2490
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2012 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Skyrim....

Yes, Corey...explains it as it is.

BTW: now, I know where I remembered what I said in the posting, came from.

It was Ptaah's last words to Billy, just before they both meant to finalize
the last Contact Note; before the Plejarans left.

Billy said, something like: And there will be no more Jshwshs anymore...(in
the sense, meaning Ptaah leaving him/Billy; and, Ptaah said something like I
posted).

Edward.

Corey

Post Number: 208
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2012 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

Yes that was contact 251 where Ptaah mentioned "they would make themselves known". I personally didn't take from the contact that they are among us, I assumed they are still in a secret location out in space, still thinking they are being pursued from the Sirian government. That's how I read it. I guess either way we have their contacts ahead of us in the distant future.

Salome

Corey

Corey

Post Number: 209
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2012 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

It is of course the descendants of the "Old Gods" that I was speaking of...

Salome

Corey

Corey

Post Number: 210
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2012 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome all,

We were talking about the three extraterrestrial races on this thread, I guess they do know about the mission and the Plejaren:

http://www.theyfly.com/latest-2012-doom-and-gloom-conspiracy

and maybe the suns 11 year cycle may not be as bad, or prolonged, as originally thought...

Salome

Corey

Ferbon

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, we actually didn't manage to identify them precisely nor we agreed to their possible location/bases.
If they are one despite division into three groups and have technology more advanced than military - they obviously can't be red/brown Indians from Peru ; ) Then we're left with Bermuda, Gobi and north america ??? But these three point to three different civilizations don't they?

Giza was bad, thus got deported. These guys are neutral, so it was said. But there must be a good reason why Plejarens won't contact them.
Tunguska ?

Salome

Matt

Post Number: 261
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon, the Giza guys were bad people, not neutral.

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 88
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,
Very many of these questions can be answered by thoroughly reading the Contact Reports, many translated into English at futureofmankind.co.uk.
There you can find out what happened at Tunguska for example, and also why the Plejaren are not in contact with the three allied groups visiting Earth.
Salome,
Timothy

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 95
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Recently I was reading the book `Nokodemion` written by B.Brandt. On p.20 I found the following:
One of the Henok-lineages, that came from the Sirius-region of another space-time-structure, were turned there into genetically-manipulated fighter-humans beings. After their escape from the planets in the Sirius-region and then going over into another space-time-structure had been successful, they came in great masses to the earth about 389,000 years ago where they caused a disaster among the developing original population.
This puzzles me, since it is my understanding that the group that arrived at that time were Lyra-Vegans.

Corey

Post Number: 219
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kiwi,

I've come across that before too and wondered the same thing. They must have meant "Lyra-Vega" instead of "Sirius-Gebiet". Page 27 doesn't mention a source system at all...

Salome

Corey

Ferbon

Post Number: 72
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,Jokoveltman

Please take your time while reading my posts, as it happens time and again that either you do that or i will have to explain every sentence i write here.
Also, if the meaning of the post is not clear please refer to me for an explanation, as at this time your responses are not in the "same universe".Please don't take this wrongly or as an insult, but the meaning of my messages are clear for those with broader conciseness.Please let them answer.

Salome

Quest

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

kiwiseker,

i'm also thinking about that date of 389.000 years was also given as the date the black race arrived on planet earth?. my conlusion could be that a congregation of different people from sirius region were arriving planet earth during that peroid, then the date was refered to as the same. these arrivals could have spanned hundreds if not thousnds of year for their migration to be completed.
thanks

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 614
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kiwiseeker: “This puzzles me, since it is my understanding that the group that arrived at that time were Lyra-Vegans.”

There were two groups that came from Sirius. When the genetically modified humans escaped from the Sirian overlords with the assistance of the so-called benevolent Sirians, they split up into two groups to better evade re-capture. One of the groups eventually settled on Mars and Malona/Phaeton of this solar system, (Earth was unfit for settlement at that time). The other group crossed the whole Milky Way and settled beyond the galaxy sun on the outer galaxy edge, on a planet called Kudra of a very far remote solar system called Nisan. There they lived for 2.4 million years before they were discovered one day by an old Lyraner big expedition fleet. Soon after, a very large portion of their populace decided to emigrate to the Lyran system where they settled on the planet Nissan in the neighborhood of Lasan. The reason for their emigration was a shocking overpopulation. Eventually a large segment still of this group, emigrated to earth where they settled in what is today, China and Japan and founded the races that are known today as Japanese and Chinese. However, the timing of their arrival on Earth is around 25,984 years ago. My suspicion is that the author had lumped this Nissan group, originally from Sirius, with the various other groups from the Lyran-Vega which began to arrive about 389,000 years ago because of on-going conflicts and wars. That 389,000 year number is often used as a benchmark to distinguish it from earlier Lyran groups that came to Earth as far back as 22 million years ago.

Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums ...Kontakte mit den Plejadiern/Plejaren, Pages 193, 200, 201

Regards
Bob

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 96
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey,Quest & Bob,
Yes I am aware of what you write Bob up to -- 25,984 years ago. Also 6,700,000 years ago yellow-skinned people from Kudra arrived (early predecessors of the later arrivals). This was a failed colonisation - 38,000 died. Apparently the spaceship with the tech equipment did not arrive.
Regards
Charles

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page