Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 13, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Religion/Relegeon as discussed in FIGU material » Archive through February 13, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ramirez

Post Number: 799
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2013 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blake_p

Religion = stone age fascism with it's global logo being the sign of a cross.

All the evil in the world .... i thought that was Mohammad Atta but yes it was and still is a magical place leaving Harry Potter way way behind though if your inclination is towards faith and belief the big book has all the answers.
Cheers.

Ramirez

Post Number: 810
Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2013 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No need to watch it through though it is interesting and shows part of what the mission is all about and what Billy Meier plus others continually caution against ......

Now if this guy claimed to have seen dancing green snakes he would probably now be in a rubber room but ...... just listen for 5 minutes ..... it's going to make your day though in a sad way knowing there are so many who share the views and claims being discussed. You can visit a temple any day finding literally hordes of persons proclaiming this is for real ..... decide for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nPhCuKthtk
Cheers.

Scott

Post Number: 2369
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps some of you may have seen this, but it looks like things are changing at the Vatican...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/12/world/europe/pope-benedict-xvi-says-he-will-retire.html?_r=1&

Corey

Post Number: 357
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I saw that on a news program today. As we know from the Henoch prophecies that the next pope who replaces him will be the last... Pontifex Maximus named Petrus Romanus, and from what I remember reading he wont be friendly when he reigns, or at least he is tied into the end of the Catholic church.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Ramirez

Post Number: 814
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott,

This is really something .... an opportunity to witness live in our time whether the prophesies are accurate.

Will the next one name himself Peter ? Not long to wait ? If it's Peter there are going to be entertaining times ahead.

But wait .... what if someone from vaticano reads the forum and advises whoever wins not to name himself Peter in an effort to thwart the future .... they are something of a superstitious bunch after all. Stories of Petrus Romanus as last pope has been circulating on youtube for ages ....
Cheers.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://news.msn.com/world/papal-succession-can-a-latin-american-claim-the-papacy?gt1=51501

Your guess is as good as mine either way this is history in the making!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 350
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just wrote a little blog about this..

http://www.ufofacts.me.uk/index.php/homepage/2/blog/140-henoch-prophesy-fulfilment-right-before-your-eyes

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Ferbon

Post Number: 222
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez
...there are given names and nick names on which we may not have any influence.
Last time I checked there were two with name Peter among those eligible to be selected.

Salome

Andyv24

Post Number: 24
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah this is wild. Surely they are aware of the prophecies, if not Billy's, then at least the St. Malachy stuff... Had the same thought as you Ramirez; could they really choose an Italian, and then allow him to take on the name Peter fully aware of this prophetic material???

Makes me second guess grabbing a peice of this action ;-)

"Bookmakers are also taking bets on the next Pope’s country of origin: the current favorite is Italy at 6 to 4... A market has also been opened on what name the future Pontiff will take; Peter is the 2 to 1 favorite."

http://world.time.com/2013/02/11/who-will-be-the-next-pope-bookmakers-place-their-bets/#ixzz2Kd2X4724

Wild shtuff. Ramirez, you say entertaining...yes, but perhaps a bit scary as well...

From the Henoch Prophecies:

"After the turn of the millennium, the papacy will exist only a short period. Pope John Paul II is the third from last in this position. After him, only one additional pontificate will follow. Then a Pontifex Maximus follows who will be known as Petrus Romanus. Under his religious rule, the end of the Catholic Church will come, a total collapse becoming inevitable. THAT WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORST CATASTROPHE THAT WILL EVER HAVE BEFALLEN THE HUMAN BEINGS AND THE EARTH. Many Catholic clerics, priests, bishops, cardinals and many others will be killed and their blood will flow in streams. But also the reformed version of Christianity will become just as infinitely small, as does Catholicism."

Shiza.

Andyv24

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have heard that the next-pope-is-the-last-pope message from Billy referred to as a 'prediction,' meaning, as most readers will know, that 'this will happen with certainty.' I wonder if the lines following this prediction as seen in the Henoch Prophecies I quoted above is given this same status? Meaning, to be clear, when, in 5, 10, or 20 years this seat and title is ultimately dismantled, must necessarily follow "the beginning of the worst catastrophe that will ever have befallen the human beings and the earth"??? Thoughts?

Ramirez

Post Number: 815
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

February 3rd was Billy's 76th birthday and on those days there are usually several visitors ..... wonder if any news of the future was presented at his last birthday gathering ?

As for the dire prophesy ..... maybe papa peter will go on a crusade (tour) giving away bibles door to door or something equally wacky ..... designed as a gesture to win friends, influence people into becoming disposed favorably towards his version of celestial fantasy worship nut mainly as usual a tactic designed keep the coins and converts rolling.

After the city of rome vanishes indigineous peoples all over will rise up turning against the cult of lies which was imposed on them by force.
Cheers.

Cpl

Post Number: 646
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Petrus Romanus" is not his name but what he will be “known as.” There is an unwritten rule in the College of Cardinals that no successor to the first pope, Peter, will use his name. It is far more likely that this last “pope” will be known for characteristics that reflect the name Peter, which means rock, stone or solid as in petrified; something that is set hard. So I am not looking for anyone necessarily named Peter.

The last “pope” then would be inflexible and perhaps strong or opinionated. There are many other possibilities for this Petrus meaning. According to John Hogue in The Last Pope a few are:
1. One of his names, not the name he is commonly called, could be Peter.
2. Either his family or ecclesiastical armoral bearings or his escutcheon could evince some Peter or rock or a stone (a peter) imagery.
3. Or perhaps Peter’s fishing boat or netting will be visible.
4. He might have some important posting at any of thousands of towns or cathedrals named after so-called St. Peter.
5. He might take on an important post in St. Peter’s Basilica itself.
6. Maybe he will take up Peter’s motto of “Deus in Me.”

He could be from anywhere. Any pope could really be called a "Petrus Romanus" or /i{Peter of Rome}, as they all claim to be Peter’s successor and pontificate from their base in Rome.

A man’s actions speak louder than his name or words. If the prophecies/predictions are correct then we could expect the next and last pope to be rigid and inflexible like a rock – if the imagery connection above does not suffice, as it often does with Malachy’s “prophecies”. Billy has mentioned elsewhere that a terrible war or time of destruction will begin due to the unreasonable hard-headed actions of a pope. I don’t recall actually where Billy said this, but it did sound like the pope would be hardheaded or inflexible -- rock like. He’ll be in Rome so any of the cardinals to become “pope” could fit the bill of “Petrus Romanus" if he is hard headed and like a rock.

The reason I put pope in italics is because this last one may not be a pope in the traditional sense. He is referred to as a “Pontifex Maximus.” A “pontifex” is a pontiff. A “Pontifex Maximus" is “the head of the principal college of priests in ancient Rome.” (Shorter OED.) Of course, it can just mean the Pope. Perhaps this next/last pope will not be chosen easily at the conclave. Once, in the 13th century, it took up to three years to decide on the new pope. Traditionally a 2/3 majority vote plus one is required, but a recent change now allows for a majority of 50% plus one if a pope has not been decided after 38 sessions.

Malachy and Nostradamus both indicate that the next pope will have to leave Rome and even Italy when the really hard times hit. This could suggest the next and last “pope” will be from the third world, say Africa or S. America, and the pope leaves for his home there once the Vatican falls. He could then take a drastically weakened Catholicism back to his own country and attempt to keep it alive there. If many of his cardinals are killed when leaving the country he would be unable to fulfill the full functions of a pope, hence he will not be a pope in the true or current sense of the word. How also could a successor be elected when most of the electoral board has been killed off? So we have probably already seen the last real pope. The next will be the lingerer on.

In addition, Peter was evangelical, traveling abroad to spread the word. Thus the appellation Peter or "Petrus" will fit the last pope when he leaves the Vatican and tries to establish his Church in another country.

Whoever “Petrus Romanus" is to be, we will soon know; and his actions alone could reveal his nature as “Petrus Romanus" – Peter of Rome or the Stone or Rock of Rome.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 192
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Scott

my thoughts
the Italian economy dosnt have many years intact, it could even fall this year, when it falls they would pillage the church with the assistance of Petrus, social unrest can be worse than the natural disasters. The Aztecs had drought and flood cycles, after a bad flood law and order collapsed, the cities where abandoned as they where so dangerous from pestilence and no law/order,it was all caused by deforestation.

After Italian economy falls the euro then usd and many other currencies will fall, silver/gold and most consumables will be handy then, the 10oz bars are economical compared to coins, its not much more than the spot price, when silver becomes currency the coins will be spot price so swap the bars for coins then, consumables are as good if not better, google "popular consumables during economic collapse" or similar. silver by the kg is about 1k per bar atm, for any of the above timing would be a factor

if Petrus knows his church he will already have control of the poison jar so to speak eh eh and control of the Swiss guards as the current pope is so frail, fear runs the church not democracy, they vote but vote in fear, Petrus cant be stopped even if they know Beams prophecy

Its for the best.

figu folk spread the prediction on the forums now

If its an anti Billy website just say something like this for now

(The next pope's name will be Petrus Romanus
He (Petrus Romanus) will be the last pope before the fall of the church and its divvied up to the masses

time will tell

Petrus Romanus in english is Peter the Roman)

then when it happens let them know where it was predicted, They WILL want to know

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Retchie1973

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yup my wild guess is that, they will not call him Petrus Romanus but surely if we can read between the lines we can assume that this next pope surely is in the line of succession from the Apostle Peter (that whom Petrus was named ) and Romanus as in Roman....The first papacy started witht he apostle Peter of Galilee and was then called Simon....maybe the last pope as what the prediction/prohecies tells us he may come from the Roman region perhaps Italy....
retchupax

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What a delight to witness the ushering in of the end of religious oppression by moving on to the last pope.

Surprisingly enough, there is a lot of chatter on the 'net about this being the last one because of the prophecy of the popes via the St Malachy list. It substantiates Billy's predictions from the Henoch Prophecies.

Question is, how long will this Peter live and administer until its demise? I hope it will be a short run so we (humanity) can finally move forward.

Out of all the prophecies and predictions, this is certainly my most favorite one and how lucky are we to witness this.

A connection behind the scenes for the downfall could be the money laundering banksters of the vatican and the world financial crisis having accelerated in europe these last few months.. not sure how the physical destruction will come about though...

Go Billy & the P's! Go people!
Much love to all.

Scott

Post Number: 2370
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think we are entering a dangerous period. The Psyches of many people will be affected when the spell of religion is finally broken. I don't foresee this happening for some time even though we may wish for it.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 194
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i like to listen to this song sometimes when i spread the prophecy eh eh

Stargate SG-1 The Ark of Truth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-XI9I9spkg

to save to hard drive
(google: how to keep youtube video)

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ferbon

Post Number: 223
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

End of Vatican doesn't, of course mean end of Christianity. (We're talking over billion believers - with whole countries literally run by it!) Reformed "version" of Christianity will probably be established along with its new residence.
It is also unlikely that Catholics will show support in addressing overpopulation due to the "birth = act of god" or participate in learning that despite differences - all religions are equal.

Salome

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 195
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The pope chooses a new name when elected, like ratzinger did

the next pope will choose Peter the Roman

Salome
ilovebilly

Dan_c

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CPL, there was an article posted today by the Italian BBC naming the person who will take up the papal position on february 28th while they look for another pope. His name is Tarcisio "Pietro" Evasio Bertone and he was born in Romano Italy. Somebody told me about this late today. He is the Cardinal secretary of state for the Vatican. I found this news interesting.

If it ends up being that it takes a long time for them to find another pope, then he would be the head guy throughout that time period. You might be right. It could be that he won't be an official pope.

Ramirez

Post Number: 816
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

February question time will open before Benedict's retirement so there's an opportunity to ask Billy ..... exactly what form the last papa will have in common with Peter or Petrus Romanus ?

New one wont be elected immediately but probably within a month from 28th February.

"Malachy and Nostradamus both indicate that the next pope will have to leave Rome and even Italy when the really hard times hit."

Vesuvius .....

"There is an unwritten rule in the College of Cardinals that no successor to the first pope, Peter, will use his name."

Let's wait and see .... maybe the new one will break with tradition making it much easier to conform to the literal wording of the prophesies.

If these guys believe in talking snakes .... where are the limits to what they're capable of ?
Cheers.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 821
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The destruction may come about from a hardline approach to the increasing Muslim population of Europe , and a rallying to curb it's growth .

Earthling

Post Number: 681
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone here ever heard of the Prophecy of St Malachy, written in 1139 & found 450 years later in 1590? It says exactly the same thing as Henoch's Prophecy regarding the last Pope being a Petrus Romanus before the destruction of Rome.

================================
In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit.
Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus, quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, & judex tremedus judicabit populum suum. Finis.

This may be translated into English as:

In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop].
Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the terrible judge will judge his people. The End.

=============================================

http://cosmiclog.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/12/16940253-why-the-buzz-over-st-malachys-last-pope-prophecy-outdoes-2012-hype?lite

http://www.catholic-pages.com/grabbag/malachy.asp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
Salome,
Bruce

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page