Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 03, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Third (fourth) world war based on FIGU material » Archive through March 03, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 1514
Posted on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where Billy lives is the safest.

Matt

Post Number: 406
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Mods accidently posted my last two posts back to front, and not in the correct order I had posted them. :-)

Matt

Post Number: 408
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Where Billy lives is the safest."

Hi Norm,

How can Switzerland be the second safest place to be after Antarctica if World war 3 happens, if the Henoch prophecies say that the entire Northern Hemisphere will be unable to be habitable if WW3 occurs??

Imo the second safest place also must be situated somewhere in the southern part of the Southern Hemisphere. It only makes sense.

Norm

Post Number: 1515
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, Why would Ps set Billy up in a non safe area? The Ps could have had him move just about anywhere.

Matt

Post Number: 410
Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

btw Norm, my guess is that Tasmania could be the second safest place to be after Antarctica if WW3 occurs. Small population, little to no industries, and the cleanest air in the world.

The cleanest place on earth - and the dirtiest

The air quality at Cape Grim in Tasmania is officially the best on the planet - a world away from the grime and filth of Linfen in China.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/09/australia.china

Matt

Post Number: 412
Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, I think Billy was born and raised in a German speaking part of the world so that the spiritual teachings would be written in German. I think it had little to do with the threat of World War 3 because Billy had completed most of his spiritual books before 2006 when WW3 was prophesied that it could have started. I think the Ps setup Billy and Figu at that place because it was the safest part of that area (Europe) and because Switzerland was a neutral nation and also because that exact place/land where Figu sits had spiritual significance as was mention in the Contact Notes. I don't think it had anything to do with WW3.

Even if Switzerland stays neutral if WW3 breaks out, there will be nuclear and biological weapons falling in nations ALL around it, possibly for 888 days. Do you think Switzerland's mountains are going to protect it from all of that? If that was the case, then there must be many other places in the Northern Hemisphere that would be as safe too, example like places around the Himalaya mountain ranges.

Hector
Username: Hector

Hi Herr Meier

Maybe this is a tough question for you to respond but i'm intrigued about the survival of FIGU and the mission if third world war breaks out and the northern hemisphere is completely destroyed.

We figu friends worldwide would be more comforted if you tell us that the SSSC and Figu will still exist after a hypothetical WWW3 and your teachings will make their way to the public.....

Thanks in advance

What is certain is that the teachings will survive. However, there has been no time travel into the future to see if the SSSC will still exist in one hundred years from now.
Even if we knew the future we would not tell about it because if the people would «believe» it to be a fact they would lean back in their chairs and start waiting for the future to unfold.
That’s the reason why the positive things are not mentioned in predictions or prophecies (with exceptions): People should pay attention on the threats and dangers etc. and try to change them into positive things/effects.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/7735.html#POST29351

The Henoch Prophecies

"Destruction of war will descend on the northern countries as strong military forces will invade them from the East and will pillage and murder as well as use bombs and missiles, like hail coming down, and hitherto unknown weapons of laser- and computer-controlled types which will destroy and annihilate everything, whereby the first target will be Hungary and after that will follow Austria and northern Italy. Switzerland will also be severely affected, but will not be the actual target; this will be France and Spain. However, the main objective of the aggressors will be to bring all of Europe under their military control, and for that purpose France will be selected to be the headquarters."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Henoch_Prophecies

Matt

Post Number: 413
Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Highest mountains of Tasmania
"...With thirty peaks higher than 1,200 metres (3,937 ft), it is one of the most mountainous islands in the world, and Tasmania is Australia's most mountainous state."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highest_mountains_of_Tasmania

Piyali

Post Number: 67
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much Matt and Norm.

Have any of you heard about Island of Mauritius? I wonder if it could be considered a safe place or not...?

Here is a link about it's air quality:

http://www.afaqs.com/news/company_briefs/?id=51840_Air

Any thoughts on it will be very welcome. It lies south of Southern Africa, on the Indian Ocean, east of Madagascar.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-13882233

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauritius
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Newinitiation

Post Number: 967
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt

Tasmania sounds like a very good place to be
Maybe someone should ask Dyson

cheers
Matt lee

Darren

Post Number: 377
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's right. If World War 3 happens, Switzerland's surrounding mountain Alp's won't protect it from all that prolonged radiation fallout.

Matt

Post Number: 414
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is the second time in a row the Moderators had put my posts in the incorrect order that I had posted them?

Hi Newinitiation and Piyali,

I do not know much about the Island of Mauritius. I guess any place that is situated somewhere in the southern part of the Southern Hemisphere could possibly be a candidate for the second safest place to be after Antarctica. I do not know which one, but my guess is it's Tasmania. Here is something else to consider why I think it could be Tasmania and it's connection to Antarctica.

The World’s Cleanest Air

Clean-Air Credentials: “The air in Tasmania is as clean as it is in Antarctica,” .....

http://www.travelandleisure.com/slideshows/the-worlds-cleanest-air

Tasmania - Best and Purest Air in the World

The Cape Grim Baseline Air Pollution Station, located in the far north west of the Tasmania, regularly monitors Tasmania as having the world’s cleanest air.

The lack of pollution is due to the island’s southerly latitude, its position in the Southern Ocean, low-key development, distance from other land masses, and the cleansing effect of the Roaring Forties. The Cape Grim station is located in the path of the Roaring Forties, which are strong westerly winds that carry pollution-free air thousands of kilometres across the Southern Ocean.

The facility is jointly run by the Bureau of Meteorology and CSIRO and records vital information about changes to the atmospheric composition of the Southern Hemisphere.

http://www.clickforaustralia.com/Tas_air_quality.htm

I once went for a holiday to Tasmania from the Australian mainland and the air quality there was the cleanest and freshest that I have ever breathed, and the Oz mainland already has some of cleanest air in world! I noticed the difference straight away when I landed there. It was beautiful.

Norm

Post Number: 1516
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, WW3 could have broken out at any time from 1946 - Today. So I would think they wouldn't put Billy in a dangerous area. What if WW3 broke out in 1976, what then? No teachings?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 766
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I should add that we're somewhere over 7,000' and the air up here in Flagstaff and the air is excellent.

Matt

Post Number: 415
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, if you want to think that Switzerland is the second safest place to be after Antarctica if WW3 occurs, purely because of that reason, then that's your opinion.

If the Northern Hemisphere is completely destroyed, what makes you think that Switzerland will be spared? Can you give a logical reason as to how this can come about? And what's the connection between Antarctica and Switzerland that ties them together and could imply that Semjase was talking about these 2 places as being the safest in the event of WW3? I don't see one.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 968
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt

Well I guess if the disaster from Fukushima has taught us one thing then that is that not even such pristine place such as Tasmania is immune from nuclear contamination therefore no place on earth is the safest or safer than any other if an all out war breaks out and there is nothing to stop gangs or criminals from infesting such a place who would most probably be attracted to such a place like everyone else for the same reasons.

Matt Lee

Matt

Post Number: 417
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Even if Tasmania is not one of the 2 safest places to be that Semjase spoke of, I think it's got to be one of the safer places to be in the event of WW3 and people living there will survive because around a quarter of world's population will survive.

I don't trust our world powers and I've already decided to move to Tasmania to live in a few years from now.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 971
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

Wish someone could flag that stuff and send it over to Korea cos on some days the air is no better than China.

Matt Lee

Corey

Post Number: 535
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Two tidbits of disturbing information:

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-executes-facto-takeover-crimea-region-182516139.html

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-russia-costs-ukraine-054347652.html
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Vincent

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think it's good for world peace what is happening in Ukraine with Russia invading it. What I especially also don't like is seeing the U.S. continuing to play World Police. It's hypocritical because this is the country that has illegally invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and so many many other countries. More then any other nation. It stinks!

Blake_p

Post Number: 181
Posted on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent;

While I agree with your sentiment about the U.S. I would have to say it is not accurate with this situation. This is a worst case scenario situationally because Russia has broken an agreement(Budapest treaty) that specifically says they can't jeopardize Ukranian sovereignty. That treaty was signed by the U.S. and four other powers I think so there in lies the dilemma,Russia cannot appear to be weak and give in to the US and others now they have already acted,and the many countries that are against Russia's actions have to act as well,so the only thing we can hope to happen is that they will facilitate some conciliatory political back-channeling before military escalation.

Ramirez

Post Number: 987
Posted on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The hypocracy of Obama ......

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-russia-costs-ukraine-054347652.html

Using the CIA to covertly finance and forment "rose colored popular revolutions" in places close to Russia & Iran is among the latest chess board moves played out on the global media stage for widespread consumption where various countries who wont play the we will lie down to be exploited capitalist game of resource control are targeted as being "evil" ..... Gaddafi in Libya who horror of horrors wanted Libyan oil to be paid for in gold or euros, then bad man Saddam who was removed when a voice from the sky told the former president he .... had to be removed becuase he also wanted Iraqi oil to be paid for in either gold or euros and now Bashar Assad in Syria is the latest target because .... he isn't friendly towards Israel but on good terms with another evil place .... Iran.

If the united snakes got their faces and meddling hands in the till out of all the places they are manipulating and exploiting various countries like Russia wouldn't need to be taking action to protect their borders.

Really ..... who wants a corporate controlled puppet state complete with petty dictator and American military bases on their doorstep ?

What happened in Cuba ? US seems to have a short memory about the likely reactions to provocative gestures.

Russia and it's neighboring former states sit on vast reserves of oil, minerals, timber, coal, gas which is the real target. Get them into the EU so they and their resources can be more easily exploited and controlled.

Compared to Putin i have very little time for Obama who has been steadily and gradually selling out his own people out to the corporations through passing a stream of laws favorable towards the exploitation and control of the lives of everyday on the street citizens. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer and there are more of the poor as a proportion of the whole as the reign of Obama goes on.

Maybe he is the better choice for avoiding WW3 through being smart enough to realize the banks and large corporations wont have much to control if the globe is a smoking ruin.

Let's keep the Gulf Oil spill and its ongoing effects quiet. Let's play down the consequences of Fukushima ..... oooohhhh any negative publicity would affect the stock market ..... mustn't have any of that .... it's the mans so called ethics.

The Russians aren't stupid .....
Cheers.

Darren

Post Number: 378
Posted on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

Very well said!

Yes, the U.S.'s hypocrisy stinks!!

It's a different story when it happens to the U.S. like it did in the Cuban missile crisis. The U.S. won't stand for any sort of encroachment or military provocation close to it but they insist on doing it to practically everyone else, like continued military provocations on poor little North Korea's doorstep! How would the U.S. react if Russia or China was always playing military war games and exercises on it's doorstep!?

Another thing about America and it's main interests -

Contact Report 232

Ptaah
24. The Western and so-called free countries also carry very much guilt for inciting the hate and negative propaganda against the Eastern countries and also the southern countries in Africa and America, also unfortunately in leading murderous underground wars.

24. Sehr viel Schuld daran tragen auch die westlichen und sogenannten freien Staaten, die Hass und Antipropaganda gegen die Oststaaten und auch die Südstaaten in Afrika und Amerika schüren, so leider auch in mörderischer Untergrundkriegsführung.

25. The greatest screamers and damage bringers are thereby the Americans as well as the Germans, next to various others and principally Western countries, that take it that they must make themselves the directors/rulers and rebukers/remonstrators of the Eastern countries, next to which certain Western powers in an underground manner in the Eastern lands defame and derail their governments with infamy, through intrigues they stir up the people against their governments and sow disharmony in any form they are able to.

25. Die grössten Schreier und Schadenbringenden sind dabei die Amerikaner sowie die Deutschen, nebst verschiedenen anderen und hauptsächlich westlichen Staaten, die annehmen, dass sie den Oststaaten Vorschriften und Vorhaltungen machen müssten, nebst dem, dass gewisse westliche Mächte untergründig in den Ostländern infam deren Regierungen verunglimpfen und unterwandern, durch Intriganten das Volk gegen ihre Regierungen aufhetzen und Unfrieden in jeder ihnen nur möglichen Form säen.

26. So everything would unfortunately change again, and one day again evil and bloody wars will thereby come about.

26. So wird sich alles leider wieder wandeln, und eines Tages werden wieder böse und blutvergiessende Kriege daraus entstehen.

27. Especially America is in this regard active in very many evil forms, as this already has been since old times.

27. Insbesondere Amerika ist in dieser Hinsicht in sehr vielen übler Formen tätig, wie dies schon seit alters her der Fall ist.

28. These people, with few exceptions of reasonable and actually truth seeking people, have, to this day, never learned to seek and to find truthful knowledge and true truth and true love and true honest peace.

28. Dieses Volk, mit wenigen Ausnahmen von vernünftigen und tatsächlich wahrheitssuchenden Menschen, hat es bis heute noch immer nicht gelernt, wahrliches Wissen und wahrliche Wahrheit, wahrliche Liebe und wahrlichen, ehrlichen Frieden zu suchen und zu finden.

29. Very many people in America are only directed in their inner place towards profit and power, and indeed at any price. It’s all the same if human life, friendships or animals and nature would be destroyed.

29. Sehr viele Menschen in Amerika sind nur ausgerichtet in ihrem Innersten auf Profit und Macht, und zwar um jeden Preis, egal ob dabei Menschenleben, Freundschaften oder Tiere und die Natur vernichtet werden.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_232

Rintintin

Post Number: 75
Posted on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The high-stakes geopolitical poker game that began with the recent events in the Ukraine culminated in secret with cabal threats to have “Ukraine nuke Russia using US made nukes,” resulting in counter-threats to nuke Washington D.C., New York, Tel Aviv, Brussels and London, according to White Dragon Society sources involved in the negotiations. The cabal then scaled down the nuclear threats and instead threatened to create a “Rothschild ring of fire around China and Russia,” starting with “10 ‘Muslims’ killing 33 people on a train in China” and warning that “US funded attacks” will “sky rocket,” the sources said. This blustering is all a form of cabal table pounding and posturing for better treatment in their ongoing surrender negotiations...

SOURCE:
http://benjaminfulford.net/

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page