Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 09, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » The Environment » Archive through March 09, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 585
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl, when Apophis is due to hit I'm not going to take any chances on whether our world powers efforts to misdirect it work. I'm going to stay at my rural retreat (300 meters above sea level) for safety.

Cpl

Post Number: 1013
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice plan, Hugo, and nice to have a rural retreat to get to when the time comes. I need some special developments for me to be able to get into such an environment. Good for anyone to have such a place ready.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Votan

Post Number: 876
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 03:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HUGO

It will not hit.
joe

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 51
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe not Joe, yet I might still hit Hugo up for a place to park my tent in exchange for labour to produce food for us and the chickens etc.
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Silent Revolution Of Truth -

Cpl

Post Number: 1015
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, if you "know" it "will not hit" you should inform why. But how could you "know"?
Chris

Hugo

Post Number: 586
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

How do you know that it won't hit? You putting faith in our world powers to divert it?

I often think about the widespread damage Apophis will do to our planet if it does hit.

Kenneth

Post Number: 903
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Keep in mind, if in fact 99942 Apophis strikes Earth, it will most likely take out approximately two-thirds to half of the world’s population in a very short period of time; nonetheless, we’ll still be over populated. Many nuclear power reactors will also be destroyed during this strike, with many others to follow as electricity and cooling water collapses. In other words, the ash cloud in the atmosphere will be very radioactive, contaminating everything worldwide, collapsing the food chain and causing much death to human beings and animal life as well.

Disease will be rampant along with food and water shortages. Billy has said, in retrospect, that there will be no safe place to hide on Earth. If we Earth humans can’t correct the overpopulation problem, it will be done for us due to Cause and Effect, as I’m sure you already know. The best solution is for Earth humans to take control of overpopulation the proper way and deal with the 99942 Apophis issue the proper way, which appear to be the biggest issues on our plate right now.

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 588
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

I'm not sure if I follow you correctly but I don't see how Mother Earth could respond to her/our overpopulation problem by affecting something off the planet to deal with it?

Also, did Meier say Apophis will take out approximately two-thirds to half of the world’s population if it hits? I don't recall hearing that, just that WW3 will.

Kenneth

Post Number: 904
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2018 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Good point. To be clear, Cause and Effect (Creation), Mother Earth all rolled into one as, “could respond to her/our overpopulation problem”. Everything is connected, so to speak. So . . . maybe Mother Universe would be a more appropriate term for what effects Planet Earth’s environment?

To my knowledge, Meier did not say that Apophis (Red Meteor) would take out two-thirds to half of the world’s population if it strikes Earth. Nonetheless, in My Opinion, based on logical observation and my studies of the environment, established on satellite’s launched into orbit when working in the aerospace industry, helps to assess the seriousness of collision predictions, by combining probability statistics and known kinetic damage potentials into a single threat value.

That being said, in my opinion, the Plejaren and Billy call 99942 the “Red Meteor” for a specific reason! Looking at the Torino Scale, it predicts the hazard levels (0 – 10) of near-Earth objects with five colour codes; from white, level 0, “NO HAZARD” near-Earth objects, to, red, level 10, “CERTAIN COLLISIONS” meteors. A “Red Meteor”, as described by Meier in 1994, would be a Torino level 9, “CERTAIN COLLISIONS” which is a code red, object which would have devastating consequences on Earth’s Environment.

This would also take into account today’s overpopulation issue, location of many nuclear power plants around the Eurasian tectonic plate, identified strike zone of 99942 asteroid etc., it would appear, in short time, approximately two-thirds or half of Earth’s population will be effected in a very bad way. In my opinion, folks are taking the Apophis 99942 issue (RED METEOR) with too much of a carefree attitude!

From my viewpoint, we in FIGU typically have a better truthful prospective over many subject matters than the general public; if this Apophis event does materialize, it would conceivably emerge that most folks outside of FIGU would see this catastrophe as an ACT of god or Mother Earth (Mother Nature) progeny as the Environment all around them would be changing for the worse and in opposition to life and survival on Planet Earth.

Guido Moosbrugger’s, ‘…und sie fliegen doch!’, 1991 book, ‘And Still They Fly’, “The Red Meteor” The warnings about the “land between the North Sea and the Black Sea” being devastated by the meteor. According to Contact Report 471, Billy says, “…the Red Meteor… is not a prophecy, but a prediction and, therefore, a cosmic event.

In summary, the prediction is explicit! Apophis will create “a new continent, due to an enormous crack of the Earth, from the North Sea to the Black Sea, from which will spew forth red hot lava” on, either, the 13th April 2029, or, 2036 – if nothing is done against it.

Quetzal: “Earth humanity should listen to your words and warnings, but that especially they do not do.”

Billy’s conversations with Ptaah, including Contact Report 475 where the Red Meteor is identified as Asteroid Apophis. Again, Quetzal’s warning would be a CERTAIN COLLISION, Code Red!

Kenneth

Votan

Post Number: 877
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo

We all have a six sense and it tells me that it will be diverted.Who actually set it to hit earth.
joe

Justsayno

Post Number: 826
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Votan, I doubt ECETI has that kind of knowledge but I guess they can keep pretending though...
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1882
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2018 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy mentioned about Mu situated in the Gobi desert, greater Atantis situated near the Azores and lesser Atlantis.
I suspect that people have got it right when they say that the eye of Sahara was Atlantis.
My conjecture is that the eye of Sahara is the lesser Atlantis
Even from the satellite images it looks manmade and artificial
Meteor and asteroid impact leaves craters and never leaves perfect series of circles
From the satellite images of the eye of Sahara the vast region looks to have traces of mega tsunamis having basically wiped out the northern Africa from the west to the east and then all that vast ocean water from the suicidal asteroid impact by the people of Mu having drained out again from the east to west hence all that traces of flow out visible from the Google earth image of that vast area.
So in actual fact as far as I am concerned the Muan suicidal asteroid impact directly on the Greater Atantis had essential killed two birds with one stone and taken out lesser Atlantis at the same time via 2 kilometer high mega tsunami over the eye of Sahara which was the lesser Atlantis.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1940
Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Concerning the environment our personal environment is constantly invaded not just at a privacy level but even deeper at a consciousness one.

CR 512

Ptaah: Then I can therefore speak openly: Zafenatpaneach explained again that on Earth a religious-sectarian organisation cooperates with a certain secret service, in order to manipulate the human beings – according to their sense – by means of the television, the computers and the internet. Not only that the television sets and many monitors are manipulated in such a way, that the organisation can directly see into the room and can observe and hear everything in the room in which the relevant device is, rather that also the computers are manipulated at will.

In regard to the computers that alone means, that they can be steered and interfered from the outside if the concerned organisation feels like it.

However, the whole thing still goes further, because the said secret-service-religious-sectarian structured organisation also interferes in the life of all users of television-, monitor- and internet-devices and manipulates them.

This organisation, which is protected by every secret-service trick in the book, has worldwide, through the countless manipulated devices, gained access to human beings' consciousness and controls their behaviour in many areas.

US patent 6,506,148 B2 Loos
Date of patent: Jan. 14, 2003
Abstract

“Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.”

“Certain monitors can emit electromagnetic field pulses that excite a sensory resonance in a nearby subject, through image pulses that are so weak as to be subliminal. This is unfortunate since it opens a way for mischievous application of the invention, whereby people are exposed unknowingly to manipulation of their nervous systems for someone else’s purposes. Such application would be unethical and is of course not advocated. It is mentioned here in order to alert the public to the possibility of covert abuse that may occur while being online, or while watching TV, a video, or a DVD.”

Matt lee

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 35
Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt lee,

Very disturbing and also explains why I often get anxiety and other ill feelings when watching TV, surfing the Internet or whatever. Fortunately leaving all electronics at home and taking a long walk in the nature clears the head and the psyche.
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Hugo

Post Number: 626
Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, i don't understand why the CIA or NSA {whichever one it is} would help and do that in cooperation with Scientology? Why do they need to cooperate with Scientology to do that?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1941
Posted on Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah Niko I mean its not that we didn't know about this already but its just goes to show you how psychopathic and sociopathic the order of darkness is to insidiously zombify the masses into a thoughtless organic meat suit and why you still have constant infestation of people to the leftist ideology.
Only with a strong and sterdy mind geared on logic and reality can it repel this electronic hyjacking of our minds.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1942
Posted on Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As for the your claim, to borrow Sheila fantastic quip, there is some serious miscavige of justice going on within the halls of this cult's headquarters and you have to ask where in the hell is Miscavige's wife?!
If he can do that to his wife I wouldn't put anything past this Satanic Luciferian devil worshing ritual child sacrificing madman.

As I said on previous posts here I think that this sectarian organisation billy speaks of is one ultra secret occultic order of darkness group based on Aleister Crowley's Satanic and Luciferian ideals and I believe that there is an overlap of many organisations involved which may also involve scientology, CIA, NSA, Pentagon, CFR, MI5, MI6, Mossad, P2, Vatican, Jesuit order, wall street, high echelons of the Freemansonry, blackrock, blackstone, statestreet, vanguard, OTO, Black order, Zionist congress, council of the elders, NASA, Royal families, DARPA, SAIC, Raytheon, Boeing, Honeywell, European Union, UN, Lucis Trust, The Theosophical society, just to name a few.

Asket had something to say about this cult

The 64k dollar question is who exactly is pulling the strings behind this vast electronic mind controlling and mind altering conspiracy against the world's population as it must've taken great material and human resources to pull it off as the manufacture of these home appliances and smartphones that is capable of emitting ELF frequencies that alters the state of the human mind rests within just a handful of mulitinational corporation like apple, samsung, panasonic, LG, phillips, westinghouse, sony, huawei, ZTE, Aristocrat etc.

Some very smart people are making faraday cage around smart meters for a few dollars so why couldn't people do it for computer monitors and TVs.
There are fine aluminium meshes you could wrap your home appliances around or you could simply stop watching TV altogether or watch it at a distance.

That is the current 21st century environment for ya where the only thing that seems to grow in abundance thesedays is the plethora of cellphone towers that are weaponized to the hilt at the detriment to the populace.

Matt lee

Joe

Post Number: 554
Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

With the USA there is some kind of 'double standard' because on the one hand the USA recently accused the Chinese phone maker Huawei of espionage. But in reality the USA is just as bad if not worse!

Kenneth

Post Number: 953
Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As Matt pointed out, there many ways to protect oneself from ELF (extremely low frequency), also known as an ITU (International Telecommunication Union) designation for electromagnetic radiation (radio frequency) waves or (RF) with frequencies from 3 to 30 Hz, this has corresponding wavelengths of 100,000 to 10,000 kilometers. In atmospheric science, an alternative definition is usually given, from 3 Hz to 3 kHz.

Ray Guard (Human Firewall) was tested by the Plejaren and proven to work, Michael Horn can provide additional details. Faraday Cages made with various conductive metals (aluminum, brass, copper, galvanized steel, etc.) and conductive strands woven in a fabric also work. All of these except for the Ray Guard MUST have an Earth ground or it WILL NOT work properly.

Was involved in the construction of Screen Rooms, aka Faraday Cages made of copper sheeting when working in the aerospace industry; this was the only way to create a pure environment for testing certain electronics destined for space travel. These screen rooms/Faraday Cages would not work without a proper GROUND!

There is a video of a lady on U-Tube standing outside using an ELF/RF meter pointing at a neighbors G-4/5 (5G is the fifth generation of cellular mobile communications) transmitter/receiver and getting a very high reading. She then holds an aluminum window screen in front of the meter, the signal drops to a safe level. What she is not telling her audience, or maybe she does not know that she is creating the ground by standing on Mother Earth, holding the screen.

Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 2885
Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

The Plejarens conducted a test over 198 days, 24 hours per day and determined the devices (Rayguard) do nothing and any measured benefits perceived by any persons using the device is purely a placebo based on their own thoughts. This was presented in contact 710.

Scott

Kenneth

Post Number: 954
Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Interesting, I was under the impression that the Plejaren tested many devices; all were "purely a placebo based on their own thoughts", except the RayGuard. Did not find anything in Contact Report 710.

Nonetheless, I did locate this in, The Planet Earth: The Environment: Archive through September 04, 2018

Posted by Scott on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 03:05 am: Post Number: 2803

…The Plejarens have tested one earth made product "Rayguard", which is designed to counter/neutralize Cell Phone Radiations etc., and was found to be effective…//… Billy does have one in his office.

- - - - - - - - - -

North American Wholesale Distributor for RayGuard EMF protection products is also promoted by Michael Horn.

Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 2886
Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know that was the earlier conclusion, but this later information came out a few months ago. I was told it was contact 710, but I may need to verify that....One of the North American Distributors has ceased selling the product based on this latest information. Additionally, it turns out the device promoted by Michael Horn was not tested as initially thought....I know a number of people including myself bought the devices hoping for some type of protection against the coming 5G Service....we have asked Billy does he know of anything which might be effective against 5G, but I haven't heard anything recently...

Cpl

Post Number: 1056
Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read on one of the FB pages that Billy doesn't use the device; he just has it for decoration.
Chris

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page