Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Ape derived from man

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Ape derived from man « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Older MessagesMarc Juliano10-25-00  11:50 pm
Archive through March 10, 2010Mahigitam23 03-10-10  06:31 am
Archive through April 15, 2011Ufoman23 04-15-11  11:32 pm
Archive through June 19, 2011Norm23 06-19-11  05:45 am
Archive through September 16, 2015Votan23 09-16-15  10:58 pm
Archive through October 10, 2016Newinitiation23 10-10-16  11:32 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions on the relation of apes to human beings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1701
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the interview Billy had with Winters he mentions Sshlime to which Randy laughs at this with others and cracks a few jokes.

Norm3

Post Number: 81
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation It may be from the distorted Randy Winters tapes. I'll see if I can find more info on it.

Norm3

Post Number: 85
Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation I found this. No mention of Robots.

"A steeply descending passageway, which was guarded by two oddly-clothed men, opened behind the ashlar which had just now vanished.
And as I threw back a glance as I walked down the passageway, I could not help but ascertain that the squared stone, which had just disappeared, was again precisely as visible and completely joined as just shortly before, when I saw it for the first time from the other side.
As I made this assessment, Asket’s "voice" whispered in my consciousness that I should be mute and not try to speak because we were in a place which was not constructed by her race and it additionally would not be even slightly useful if we were to be identified here and uncovered by the guards.
The guards we saw are members of, or are related to, a power-conscious, extraterrestrial group, who, through certain impure means, force a majority of Earth humanity under their control, in order to bring the entire Earth under their control.
So then I became silent and mutely followed my leader past the two guards, who took no initiative at all against us.
Quite obviously they could not see us and it seemed to me as if, for the two of them, Asket and I simply did not exist .."

Votan

Post Number: 610
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm3

Can you let me know where you found this. I remember reading about this and the second part is interesting about the huge cross.
joe

Learnmore12

Post Number: 61
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, this passage reminds me of the time when Asket took Billy to visit the Great Pyramid and show him all the paraphernalia the ET's hiding there had at that time to fool the people of the earth including a giant cross.

Norm3

Post Number: 87
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,
Asket's Acquaintanceship
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket%27s_Acquaintanceship

Norm3

Post Number: 88
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also have the small book The Edge of Tomorrow by Reinhold O. Schmidt who claims he was taken under the Pyramids awell. If I remember correctly Billy said it was projected into his Mind by Astar Sheran. They probably videoed the scene set under the Pyramid then projected it into his mind.

Indi

Post Number: 792
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please get back on topic or continue in another topic
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1702
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Norm
Maybe we only got a fraction of the details of what Billy and Asket got up to down under so I still think that your assumption may not be that far off about robot sentries.
I mean put it this way if the GIs can create a giant preying mantis spewing deadly stuff to kill bill then what can't they do regarding Androids.
Remember what the Plejaren said about GI tech being quite equal to theirs in certain matters.
Many people got lost venturing into the unknown under the Giza Pyramids only to be snuffed out by the sentries.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1703
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah learnmore12 it was a fake cross

Norm3

Post Number: 89
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mystery over 'giant, fossilised footprint of web-toed beast' discovered embedded in rock in China
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mystery-over-giant-fossilised-footprint-9073662}

Norm

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Amazing a US Army General Mark A. Milley confirms Billy on Hybrids & Aliens. This is a christian broadcast but the General speaks in front of a an audience of Soldiers or Cadets. I set the clip to where the General speaks.

Government Warns Military of Hybrid & Alien Threat?
https://youtu.be/jobqpqnjSWg?t=3m11s

Kenneth

Post Number: 526
Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If pig DNA is being used on humans to make hybrid warriors, why not certain types of anthropoid primates (apes) as well?

http://www.theyfly.com/prophecies/prophecies.htm

Billy Meier has warned us that the "Power Elite" will stage a fake extraterrestrial invasion, maybe sometime after the terrorist threat is almost contained. Wernher von Braun, American aerospace engineer and space architect; on his death bed, also warned the people of the world of the very same thing.

Extraterrestrials are friendly and want to help; the Power Elite view the Plejaren and other friendly E.T.'s as a threat to their control and power base. You will also see more and more movies come out trying to condition folks to be afraid of extraterrestrials. The U-tube video is from a religious and military standpoint, nonetheless, this planned future event is very real, don't be fooled by the Elitist nonsense.

Kenneth

Corey

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2016 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

I worry that the upcoming fake extraterrestrial invasion, orchestrated by the "Power Elite" will be the final straw to completely enslave and subjugate Earth humanity.

If I wanted to read more of Wernher von Braun's death bed warning, do you have a resource?
Salome/Corey Müske

Kiwilove

Post Number: 189
Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While this may not be the appropriate topic forum - but - I don't think that all ETs can be regarded as being of a good and friendly nature towards Earth humans, but that it's likely there can be both good and bad ETs - and even in these good and bad, could possibly vary too in their respective group(s) as to which way they'll deal with us?

But always the greater threat is that we ourselves pose the greater threat - when we can't get along with ourselves on this planet - and that we can't deal with ETs (of any kind) until we sort our differences here amongst ourselves - then, we'll be mature enough as a human race - to be better able to deal with other human races elsewhere.

And the one key idea - that can unite us all - is a simple basic truth, that all humans born on this planet - is on equal status with one another. No one can claim to be any more important than anyone else - likewise no one should be treated as less deserving.
This simple idea is not promoted by religions (because they always elevate certain people above the population) and various establishments - such as royalty, religious orders, etc...
That everyone born on this planet should have automatic citizenship here - and entitled to live a happy life, just like everybody else.
And that overpopulation has always been our problem since ancient times - driving emigration elsewhere.
We have to get along with other people - who may speak a different language, have a different culture, etc etc.
And it has to be recognised that people are the same the world over - especially the general population - who are peaceful and just want to get on with living.
Violence should become a thing of the past - and it does separate a peaceful modern society from a primitive one.
Hollywood tends to endorse violence - does life imitate art or vice versa?
Those who like crime stories etc - do not realise they are also manipulated by the content itself - to endorse violence, and that if you are indeed aghast by violence - that you should be turned off crime stories instead of being a fan of them.

The animal kingdom is ruled by violence - in which the bully becomes the leader. Do we really want this as being the model by which our modern world is run by? People who bully and push their way to the top and run a country as a dictator?
A peaceful leader is one how sets the example for others to follow - a leading country should likewise do the same. A leading country should destroy it's nuclear arsenal and downsize it's military and other such common sense objectives - instead of endorsing wars and other such senseless acts.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 247
Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 03:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kiwilove.... you had a valid point and a valid post however ... in my opinion, we had such a leader with President Obama however we blew it..... in other words ....we were complacent and we set back and waited and expected one man to solve the problem created over hundreds of years in the making... hopefully however we have elevated our thoughts and changed our actions which will determine the outcome of this country in the year 2020
MsMichelle

Kiwilove

Post Number: 190
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Obama did not tell the truth regarding 9-11 and allowed the lie to continue. But Presidents have no real power of their own - do they? If Congress doesn't back the President - then his policies will go nowhere.
Those who do not tell the truth - become part of the lie. GW Bush did say one thing right - you're either for something or against it. If you're for peace and non-violence - then you're against war and the military - and can only support a defensive military as such. If you're for peace - you're against nuclear weapons. There is no middle ground - but you can be undecided until you gather enough information to sway you towards one side or the other.

Harvey

Kenneth

Post Number: 551
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kiwilove,
To be specific and accurate; GW Bush did not say; "you're either for something or against it."

Regarding fighting terrorists, he said, "you're either with us or against us", after 9/11 at the launch of his anti-terrorism campaign. A very threatening statement when you think about what this really means to other countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You%27re_either_with_us,_or_against_us

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page