Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

"Crusade Against Overpopulation"

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "Crusade Against Overpopulation" « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 26, 2007Edward23 03-26-07  11:59 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Incredible

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that the crusade against the overpopulation must begin by the more populate countries, like china, and india, and in countries where exist a high rate of birth as afrika and ahiti for example.

Do you realize if the europeans begin the birth control on their own?
Now the european women don't want to birth!

If the birth control begin by europe, the indoeuropean genetic will lost forever!!!

The birth control must be a program created by the UNO and with regulatory international laws.

Memo00

Post Number: 289
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 06:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Incredible

China its one of the few countries (or is it the only?) in which there is strict birth control

birth control must be put in practice in all countries at the same time otherwise it wouldn`t work (and would cause many conflicts)

and

Europeans will not disappear!
thats just an irrational fear
its like when people says the same about blondes

. . .

take care

Incredible

Post Number: 32
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to sensus of United States, the DNA of blondes and blue eyes will disappear in 200 years.

I'm Hispanic not indoeuropean, but this projection worry me very much.

Badr

Post Number: 184
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dears,

Just wanted to remind you all to look at the section you are having your discussion, "Books and Booklets Area" which is to discuss the books and booklets that FIGU publishes.

Salome, Badr

Memo00

Post Number: 290
Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2007 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

hey Incredible if you would like to exchange your points of view about this and other topics outside the forum you can e-mail me: perdidadetiempo@hotmail.com

take care

Brentb

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm also a bit confused on the over population subject. It seems that according to the TJ our only purpose is to procreate, and homosexuality (relationships that cannot produce more children) is strongly discouraged. My theory was that as the Earth has become over populated, more homosexuals are born as a natural breaking mechanism.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 168
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Brentb
(re; Post#2)

It is not logical that Creation would make homosexual spirit forms (which are genderless) or force spirit forms to incarnate as homosexuals because it would interfere with our free will.

Take a look at Talmud Jmmanuel Ch. 21:25 and Ch. 23:46

Take a look here for Billy's answer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Toe1PrHz7CY&feature=related

Salome,
Eddie

Hi Eddie, Please don't post active links to websites unless they are FIGU related. Thanks Scott

(Message edited by scott on April 18, 2011)
[7:-)

Memo00

Post Number: 481
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brentb

according to the Talmud our purpose is evolution not procreation. Homosexuality is not discouraged, it is a natural occurence so thereīs nothing "bad" about it. The "homosexuality" that Jmmanuel talks about in the Talmud (he doesnīt use that term specifically) means human males becoming pregnant through genetic engineering (but he didnīt explained it into detail because the persons of that time were unable to understand it).

Plejaren have explained that in our time males are becoming more and more effeminate as a result of pollution.

Salome

Brentb

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you very much, that helps me a lot. I've listened to the "Contact tapes" and started reading the TJ, but it is a bit to bend my brain around. Much of what Billy says makes perfect sense, but as a liberal, I've found the homosexuality issue a bit troubling.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 172
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Brentb,
(re;Post#3)

"Homosexuality" became a bad-word and through misunderstood/misinterpreted, calloused and immature religious teachings and illogical religious doctrines, it also became a way to stereotype someone. Sexuality is a natural experience intended to be coupled with true love towards another incarnated spiritform for the evolution of both. Early incarnated spiritforms would first be attracted by sexual desire until the day evolution (through the experience of loving someone) causes us to "advise" or admonish a grown up child (for example) to seek someone they feel something special with.

A genderless spiritform can only identify with what their brain is producing as stimuli and has developed neural programmings associated with attraction of a specific body type (design, shape or style) through the manufacture and release of hormones and other chemicals, correct?

As a heterosexual male, I do not get sexually attracted nor excited by every single female I see or meet. I certainly am not interested in marrying any of the females I have met thus far, but there are a few I would love to go dating with and there are some I would love to make love with because their sexuality is, for some unknown reason, more appealing to me and desirable.

When we consider all existence and their individual complexities and possess a cognition of Creation's contribution to the aliveness and animation of that creature or plant and that if in possession of a spiritform, said spiritform is bound to the present state it finds itself in and must deal with the internal and external influences the incarnated spiritform must face or confront.

Understand that the homosexual is an incarnated spiritform who now has to deal with his internal influences and thus grow from the experience of feeling as if he doesn't belong. That he is considered an outcast and a degenerate dirty foul human being who isn't "normal" and who finds himself hated for his internal stimuli and attraction for another incarnated spiritform's physical likeness (which was never his intent from birth). Much the same way you and I are attracted to specific females.

To not understand the conditions an incarnated spiritform is subjected to by his/her chemically and neural-programmed induced desires and attractions, is to be lacking in those spiritual attributes Creation would like for us to embody, so that when we merge with Creation one day, we will understand the idea, design and purpose of the feeling of love towards each other so we can live in unimaginable true bliss.

Semjase, in speaking of the spirit-level realms we will one day evolve to, referred to it as "of which lofty realms we can not even imagine." Coming from someone whose technology would have us feel like Gods, these realms are not the same as when we merge with Creation after the Petale level.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page