Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

"Existing Life in the Universe"

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "Existing Life in the Universe" « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 24, 2010Thomas23 05-24-10  03:36 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 999
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2010 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Of course the table of contents in my last post refers to the a table of contents for the book named in this thread's title (in case it wasn't clear ;-)

Thomas

Jamesm

Post Number: 162
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Thomas! I appreciate it.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Thomas

Post Number: 1013
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> You're welcome :-)

Thomas

Post Number: 1016
Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2010 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have included (with permission of, and thanks to, Jeroen Jansen) an extended summary of From the Depths of Space on my blog. This is the same exact info that is already on the Future of Mankind site so you will all probably already be familiar with it. Only the formatting is changed to be more simple. All the rest of the info has remained the same excepting the addition of a word of thanks to Jeroen for letting me use it :-)

aboutcreation.wordpress.com

Mahigitam

Post Number: 340
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I have read the article on Toutais here, http://www.theyfly.com/gaia/toutatis.htm.
IIGWEST investigators speculate that the Toutatis information could have been added to the book "Existentes Leben im Universum" in 1993 edition.
Does anyone of you know anybody having the 1978 edition of that book. I would like to see & have a copy of that copyright page of 1978 edition with that specific page talking above Toutatis. If you dont have and know someone who has it, please let me know. I would request them.
There is this present in ,http://www.theyfly.com/A_True_Prophet_Revealed.html "Naturally, it will be noticed that the copyright dates for the book above are 1978/1993. There is documentation for all of the information from 1978 to 1993." Does it mean that, what extra information added to that 1993 edition is documented ? If so how can i access it ?

p.ss: Sure FIGU has it(or does it ?)
salome
mahigitam
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Phenix

Post Number: 372
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2011 - 03:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

The book OM, Omfalon Murado, offers the following data and explanation, at pages 6 and 7:

"Existentes Leben im Universum
April 81- März 84. Billy schrieb dieses Werk unter dem Titel 'Das Universum' zuerst als Fortsetzungen für die 'Stimme der Wassermannzeit'.
Er war seit vielen Jahren immer wieder auf widersprüchliche Angaben von Wissenschaftlern über die Grösse und Entstehung unseres Universums gestossen. Die jeweils gemachten Angaben wurden fast von Jahr zu Jahr und nach jeder Neuentdeckung von weiteren Galaxien widerrufen und abgeändert.
Billys eigene Angaben aber, die er zum Teil selbst berechnete, teilweise aber auch von den Plejadiern erhalten hatte, wurden und werden auch heute noch von den Wissenschaftlern belächelt und verspottet, auch nachdem sich in den vergangenen Jahren seine sämtlichen bis dahin gemachten Voraussagen bestätigt haben.
Da sich nach der Fortsetzungsbeendigung auf astronomischem Gebiet nochmals viele Neuentdeckungen ergaben, die wiederum zum neuen Erkenntnissen der Wissenschaftler führten, arbeitete Billy im Jahre 1984, trotz schwerster gesundheitlicher Beeinträchtigungen, die auf seinen Unfall vom November 1982 zurückführen, die bestehenden Fakten noch weiter aus und schrieb darüber ein umfangreiches Manuskript, das bis im Jahre 1988 jedoch noch unveröffentlicht ist, da die Vorarbeiten für die Herausgabe des Buches OM vorrangig waren."

Mahigitam

Post Number: 376
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Phenix,

From the google translate, i see that during his collpase that is from 1982 - 1989,Billy could not contribute information on astronomy to 'Stimme der Wassermannzeit' & was also busy with publishing of book OM. (correct me if i am wrong)

I emailed Christian long time back about this and i got the reply that there is no 1978 edition of the "Existentes Leben im Universum" . The information from 1978 was present among the various periodicals of 'Stimme der Wassermannzeit'.
I think it would be nice, if someone has those periodicals from 1978 upto 1989(year in which Toutatis was discovered) in which information about "Toutatis" was published..
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Phenix

Post Number: 373
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2011 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are welcome, Mahigitam.

I am replying to your message only now, because i was away.

I am not certain of the accuracy of your google translation and of your understanding of the provided information; so, just in case, here is my translation of the whole passage:

"Existing life in the Universe
April 81-March 84. Billy wrote this work, under the title 'The universe', initially as a continuation of/supplement/appendix/contribution to the 'Voice of Aquarius'.
For many years, he has been repeatedly coming across contradictory statements/data of scientists on the size and the origin/genesis of our universe. The statements, which were made over and over again, were almost from year to year and after/following each new discovery of other galaxies recanted and changed/altered/modified/revised/amended.
Billy's own statements, which he partially calculated/figured out himself and partially received from the Plejaren, however were and are also today laughed at and satirized by scientists, even after all his statements have confirmed themselves in the past years.
After the completion of that continuation of/supplement/appendix/contribution to the 'Voice of Aquarius', as once again many new discoveries have been taking place in the field of astronomy, which (new discoveries) again led to new insights of scientists, in 1984, Billy developed further/elaborated on the existing data - despite the most severe health harming, which was caused by his accident of november 1982 - and wrote thereon an extensive manuscript, which however up to the year 1988 was still not published, as the preparations for the publication of the book OM had top priority."

Mait

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scientist say that cosmos is full of life.
http://www.space.com/30335-giant-galaxies-habitable-planets.html

I think it is a good idea to help them.Here it is :
a.mazumdar@lancaster.ac.uk

Mait

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page