Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

"Our Manifesto"

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "Our Manifesto" « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sirashwin

Post Number: 180
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderator

I have no idea where to post this, so that is why i am doing it here.

Forgive Me

Greetings to All

Is it true that the FIGU gives free booklets on written request?

Salome
ashwin

Badr

Post Number: 258
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ashwin,

There are many free booklets both German and English, probably more German, but if they do ship it for free is something I don’t know. Your best chance to find out is to contact FIGU directly, unless someone has done it before, and can mention who he/she contacted.

Surely if you mention your situation and why you are unable to pay, they would consider sending some extra booklets. In the end it is their decision, my advice just write to them and see what they say.

Salome, Badr

Sirashwin

Post Number: 181
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Badr

The reason i asked is because i "met" this person online, who lives in India, saying that she wrote a letter to Philia Stauber and received some free booklets. I was just checking if this was true.

Thanking You
ashwin

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 340
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there ashwin,
when i ordered from figu, i ordered about 5 of their booklets that are like a dollar or so. i also check marked on my order, about 10 of the free ones.
they ended up sending me like 40 booklets, which i later then passed them onto a friend of mine who passed it on to his german speaking friend (who could make better use of some of them than i could).
basically i would say if you show a sincere interest in the figu material, it is given to you most generously.

Badr

Post Number: 259
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ashwin,

The statement is surely true of what you heard, knowing FIGU and how they do some things I know that they will help if they are asked for help. As you know they are a non-profit organization so they do not function on a base of if you got money you will have our attention.

PS: Philia is a very kind, fun, active person, had the chance to meet her on my last visit. I am sure she would help out if you manage to get in contact with her.

Salome, Badr

Sirashwin

Post Number: 185
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Peter and Badr

Thanks for the info. Was glad to know it was true.

ashwin

Mike

Post Number: 50
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ashwin, hope you are well

I placed an order for a few items last year from the FIGU shop, mainly Posters and a tape cassette sound recording of Semjase’s Beam ship recorded in 1980, these items I required for a UFO conference in which I thought it would allow people a chance to become aware of Billy’s continuing ET contacts and perhaps more importantly being made aware of the information currently available to us through Billy/FIGU from the Plejaren people.
When the order arrived I was surprised by the addition of 11 free FIGU booklets, it turns out that some of these booklets are perhaps the most important pieces of literature I have received to date! Philia and Eva were dealing with my order, they were very helpful indeed and always responded very quickly to any queries I had regarding orders from the shop.

By the way
I was surprised at how many people at the UFO conference were not aware of the Billy Meier case; one guy even thought Billy was dead many years ago because he simply heard nothing more about the case for so long, needless to say I pointed him in the right direction and fortunately Billy is alive and well despite certain individuals/Groups wishing otherwise I informed him!
Even though I am not a member of FIGU, I have read/abide by their manifesto, I therefore take opportunities when they arise (such as UFO conferences or when asked in conversation) to simply point people in the direction of official FIGU material and Michaels and Gaiaguys websites and let them decide for themselves the truth. I guess this starts with each one of us here on the forum and the efforts we make, no matter how modest they are in our daily lives, that’s the easy bit, the difficult bit (at least for me) is living in a manner according to the information contained those booklets!

Salome
Mike

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page