Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur- Origin of all E...

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur- Origin of all Existence « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 3588
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2022 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New English Translation available soon:

Origin of all Existence

(Message edited by scott on February 21, 2022)

Patm

Post Number: 943
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2022 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the translation, publishing and distribution of this FIGU copyrighted book by PSI (Jedaiah Ramnarine (aka Jedi Reach)) brought several questions, which I addressed with Christian Frehner. I let him know I would share his responses.

Has this book translation been approved by FIGU?
Christian: "Yes. Jedi has a contract with Billy."

I will add the link to the book description on our website (http://creationaltruth.org) for those interested in ordering the book in German/English.
Christian: "OK.
But just for your information: FIGU has no connection and does not collaborate with or support PSI, just as FIGU does not collaborate etc. with any other company/organisation etc. worldwide. That's e.g. why FIGU does not permit that advertisements etc. of non-FIGU origin are displayed on FIGU websites. In other words: Jedi/PSI is considered just as a book store / publishing company, in the same way like when Random House would want to publish one of our books."

Will their published book be added to the FIGU Shop website (https://shop.figu.org )?
Christian: "Yes (they have to give/send Billy/FIGU 50 free copies)."

Will they be held responsible for correcting translation errors that are found by readers?
Christian: "Just as it is the case with other translated FIGU books (or our own) errors will be listed and implemented in a next edition."

Is this similar to what was done with Steelmark in the past?
Christian: "Yes."

Will they be permitted to advertise this book on E-Bay or Amazon, etc.?
Christian: "That's up to them. They are printing the book, bearing the cost and doing the calculation."

In the past I have had concerns about Jedi Reach (aka Jedaiah Ramnarine) and his group, PSI.
It is my hope this will become a worthwhile project.

PatM

Scott

Post Number: 3589
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2022 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the info he provided he said the Book should be ready by June....It seems to be a pretty complex book, I was surprised he was able to do it as quickly as he did, but I don't know any of the details beyond that...

Piyali

Post Number: 208
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2022 - 04:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Pat and Scott. Appreciate the information and clarification. Salome.
Salome
Piyali

Friteeucman

Post Number: 113
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2022 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yay!

F.e.
da Kjybevol
Coordinates:Reverberation
Quetzel; C.r. 150, sec. 101:
“A new people must be established.”
-Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!

Savio

Post Number: 858
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2022 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

We are glad to tell that the German/English version of “Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Origin of All Existence” is now available at Billy Books.

Please come and ask for a quote, we will offer a discount for the early birds.

All are welcome

Salome

Savio

https://billybooks.org/book/english/ur-ur-ur-ur-ur-ur-ur-origin-of-all-existence
http://billybooks.org

Savio

Post Number: 859
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2022 - 06:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A much thicker book: “Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Ur-Origin of All Existence”

P1440383a.jpg

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 154
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2022 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio,
can you make a discount price for moi?

I want to buy also the Might of the Thoughts and the Goblet of the Truth .
would be great if you can give a discount

Salome,
Hendrikus
H

Savio

Post Number: 859
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2022 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hendrikus

Thanks for asking

This new book is the first and only book that we are able to offer a discount.

Together with the other two books, we can offer a free FIGU postcard at your choice and a FIGU peace sticker and a small FIGU booklet.

Please feel free in asking for a quote without any obligation.

Thanks and Salome

Savio

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page