Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

They are Here

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » They are Here « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Savio

Post Number: 829
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

I am glad to tell that “They Are Here!” (by Francisco and Chris) is now available at Billy Books.

Perhaps you may like to take a look at this great book

https://billybooks.org/book/english/english-book?lang=en
http://billybooks.org

Matcha

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2021 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Francisco and I think it good that we announce here for the public record that a German version of They are here / Sie sind hier will be coming out shortly. Christian and Daniela are working on the many necessary proofreadings and editing of it now.

Francisco and I (Chris) decided some years ago that we would give all rights to and for the German version to Billy and FIGU. Francisco and I will never receive one cent for any sales of the German vols. So when it comes out, please refer any questions or issues regarding it to the SSSC and FIGU since it will be solely in their hands.

This is a contribution from us to the mission and a way for us to say thank you to Billy and the Plejaren for all the invaluable work they have done for us all over the past 100 years or so. We hear that Billy is planning on 1,500 vols of the German edition to begin with, and we wish him and FIGU every success with their German version venture.
Chris

Peace in wisdom be on Earth and among all creatures.

Schantz

Post Number: 327
Posted on Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matcha,

I think you could write another book with the same title.

The they, would not be about the Plejaren, but about the Earth-Foreigners.

I think that's what's happening with the global threat of total control and depopulation.

Matcha

Post Number: 54
Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 02:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,
My apologies for being half a year later to see and answer this.
Our book was essentially a matter of scientific research and analyzing photographic details from pre-digital era photos, mostly on positive film, which is very troublesome if not impossible for amateur snappers to manipulate; and when manipulated leaves tell-take traits none of which appear in the photos we analysed.
The book you suggest would lack detailed data such as contained in Billy's photos and therefore would be quite different, and something that anyone with access to the CRs and any relevant photos, assuming such photos exist, could write and discuss since there is almost no data to analyse in other photos. Billy's photos are the (only?) ones that contain enough detail and therefore data capable of meaningful analysis.
So perhaps you should write the book? You appear to have the interest, the most important aspect when considering writing a book. I would have no objection to you calling it, They are Here: From the Future. If you think you are just not a good enough writer to write a book, which is challenging, you could share this note with Francisco and maybe we could discuss writing it, but Francisco is a practical research technologist and scientist who enjoys working with data rather than a collator of existing material. Those two processes are quite different. Another issue with such a book would be defining the parameters or scope of the book, where it would begin and end, what would be included and what would not. Where would the line be drawn as to what sightings were "future foreigners"? This again is probably why the best person to write such a book would be the one most interested in that aspect of Billy's materials.
Chris

Peace in wisdom be on Earth and among all creatures.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page