Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Die Psyche "The Psyche"

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Die Psyche "The Psyche" « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 710
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 02:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A general question;

According to Billy, in his book; ”The Psyche”, where it mentions ancient extraterrestrials living on Earth; for instance like Teubel, “standing higher in esteem and honour than the princes of the land”, “because of their spiritual and consciousness-based powers”… These “named gods were asked for advice by these (princes, kings, etc.) and the people alike”.

Question is; would the Oracle of Delphi also be one of these spiritual and consciousness-based, “age-old foreign people”, either an extraterrestrial or a descendant?

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 466
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 03:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On page 170 of The Psyche (section on how to think positively) it talks about the importance of having a wishful dream to help overcome times when our mind are bombarded with thoughts of worries and depressed moods. Past few weeks I been having a nagging worry thought about something and couldn't stop my mind from constantly bringing it to my fore. So past two days I been trying out to focus on a wishful dream and noticed it has helped me out lots. The worry thought still pops up but nowhere like it used to.

I thought The Pysche book would be hard to digest like The Might Of Thoughts book was (which I gave up on reading for now) but really glad to discover it is not.

Davidmg

Post Number: 237
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo;

That is some of the core of the Teaching of the two books you have mentioned. It is the recognition that you have the power to overcome many obstacles whether produce from your inner-world, or by the events from the out-world and that once you recognise the problem, seek help from a correct and valid source and put into motion that which is helpful and beneficial so that you are able to evoke or call back what is needed to change what is hinders or troubles you so that a you can create inside of you a calmness or positive-equalisedness so that you can perform the function of productive and rational thinking once more as to create the knowledge to evolve one's self. These books are not an easy digestable by any means but it is a book that requires patients and attentiveness.

The tool must first be needed, created, forged, sharpened, practiced, before it can be used by the master.
Davidmg

Alice_7

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got my copy of the Psyche about a year ago and attempted way back then to do the concentration exercises. Unfortunately I failed miserably and my efforts petered out and I got rather despondent and fell back into a deep pit of despair and self loathing.. Mainly because I did not see any benefits or improvements and nothing changed for me over night and I just unconsciously lost the will also I did not know what I was supposed to be experiencing and had no clue what I was doing he he he...
Well about 6 weeks ago I made another effort to simply make the time and "stare" at the candle for the allotted time without having any pre-conceived ideas without any goals and without any expectations, I decided to forgive myself if /when I felt that I was not quite doing it correctly and also not judge myself for not getting it... The only rule I made for myself is that I had to do it every day WITHOUT EXCUSES!!
Well I still don't really "get it" to be honest but what I have come to realise is that the consistent daily meditation has helped tremendously and that in very small ways things have improved for me. I have actually come to many self realisations as to how I am sorely lacking in persistence and stamina and am a person that gives up far too easily, something that I could probably change about myself now that I have realised it.
I had an incredibly difficult time of jumping from 12 minutes to 15 minutes... The first at least 10 times of the 15 minute meditation was INCREDIBLY difficult for me but now, slowly I am able to get through those 15 minutes without my thoughts jumping to the stopwatch to sneak a peak at how much time is left.. Also because of my daily routine with kids I have decided to perform this exercise between 6pm and 7pm as otherwise it gets too late and I become anxious and moody if I need to do a bedtime routine without having done the meditation first. My time frame is also just outside of the recommended time frame given in the book, something else I have to "forgive" myself for not doing it quite right..
Also another thing I have not done correctly so far is not actually having gotten through an entire meditation without my thoughts wondering .. now my next goal now is to begin the whole exercise again but with the 15 minute intervals and repeat the goal section of Sun for 8 sessions then no thoughts for 6 sessions then rose for 6 sessions and finally getting to wishful dream etc.. and hopefully being able to stretch the whole session for for the concentration 15 mins plus the wishful dream to a half hour session. Even though I am an adult and can concentrate on a movie or book for hours on end, I honestly found it excruciating to concentrate on the candle and "no thoughts" for a mere 15 minutes.. What I have come to realise is that ACTUALLY DOING THE MEDITATION is more important and so beneficial beyond words that I am very grateful that I have embarked on this journey and can only imagine what the future holds if and when I manage to gain more "consciousness ability". I have read a few accounts of what is possible with these concentration meditations but one thing is for sure I am not there yet although there is nothing to say that I wont get there if I dedicate the time and effort to doing so..

Hugo

Post Number: 481
Posted on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alice_7, I had the same problem as you when I got to around the 12 minute mark in the concentration exercise. I gave it up and intend to go back to it one day. When I do I think I will experience the same thing as you when you went back to it doing it.

On page 64 in The Psyche book it advises -
"For the study, one must be able to make oneself comfortable, and to read the subject matter consciously to oneself at least three times out loud or softly in order to subsequently work it out mentally."

That has helped me greatly because before that I was reading Billy's English spirit books in my mind and discovered this must be the reason why I had a hard time taking in and digesting "The Might Of Thoughts" book. In my opinion that should be mentioned at the start of every Meier's book.

Alice_7

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, Yes making oneself comfortable is so important and wanting to get things absolutely right from the start is unrealistic, right now I am just swimming around in the shallow end but at least I'm in the pool. So I challenge you to start with the concentration meditations again because really the consistency of doing it same time everyday is pretty powerful and it gets better with time - to be honest last night I again slipped and checked the stopwatch :-( :-( :-( :-( But at least there were only 40 seconds left so still it is an improvement. To the really experienced folks who have been meditating for ages this may seem really lame and pathetic (so I'm not addressing those people) But to anyone who is struggling I can honestly say I am now challenging myself to keep this up for 365 days in a row ... NO EXCUSES. For me it was very easy to say oh I've done it 5 days in a row I can take a break now or its the weekend so I don't have to do it.. how pathetic!! It should actually become as important as breathing and this is what I am cultivating now because every second of applying the will power to meditate counts. I've also just gotten a copy of Might of the Thoughts and raced through it - and now I am going slowly through it again... I have a lot to say about that book as it has helped me tremendously too!!

Kenneth

Post Number: 796
Posted on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alice_7,

When you said; "...there is nothing to say that I wont get there if I dedicate the time and effort to doing so." That is exactly where your thoughts need to be; "Might of The Thoughts".

You are doing nothing wrong; everything that you talked about is a personal learning experience; it's pretty obvious that you're moving forward, it takes time. Random thoughts are extremely difficult to prevent, but not impossible. Don't beat yourself up when that happens; discard the thought and re-center.

Many folks in today's society are unconsciously programmed for immediate satisfaction and results through hundreds of venues, it's also part of the marketing strategy.

It appears that you are in fact doing this exercise correctly. Take your time, relax and get comfortable, you'll get there.

Kenneth

Getknowledge

Post Number: 188
Posted on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are seeming conflicting information within The Psyche, regarding positive vs negative thoughts and how they boomerang back to the thought-transmitter...

The Psyche states on page 126, "The plus pole is capable of attracting ONLY negatives...", I get that principal but, whats conflicting and also confusing is when it goes to say that the thoughts come back exactly the same, "according to nature a radiated thought, whether negative or positive, will be hurled back exactly as it was sent out, only very immensely strengthened."

On page 128 it goes back to saying, "Therefore if a positive thought is radiated, it transforms itself in its power form and hits the thought-emitter negatively. So it also occurs with the emission of a negative thought, which however hits the thought-transmitter positively...when positive is sent out, negative is harvested for it...negative is sent out, positive is harvested..."

So, which is correct, positive thoughts attract negativity, or positivity "hurled back exactly as it was sent out"?

If positive thoughts attract negative things and repels positive things, vice versa, what are some examples?
Tien

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 866
Posted on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge

By "positive" and "negative" it is not referring to "good" and "evil" but how creational based energy transmits and is received.

Think more of how our consciousness is both a negative charged (-) pole and a positive charged (+) pole.

Our planet functions the same way in regards to the north and south pole.

Human beings, like our planet poles, function the same way. Positive charged thoughts (swinging waves) are received by the negative pole of other human beings.

This is how the energy aspect of swinging waves are able to be expressed (sent out) and received between human beings.

How the human being's psyche causes a feeling or emotional effect on the receiving human being depends on how they characteristically react or respond to their feelings and emotions.

So walking into a room where there was argument and strife (negative swinging waves) you will absorb these swinging waves through the positive pole and experience their effect on your psyche. So you will feel that there was strife in the room or a sense of uncomfortableness. This then can either make you feel like leaving or dislike being in the room. So through your own thoughts you have amplified the swinging waves you have "picked up".
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Getknowledge

Post Number: 189
Posted on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, I appreciate it.

But, how do positive thoughts boomerang back to the transmitter him/herself negatively, and vice versa, is it the same mechanics for oneself as when thoughts are transmitted from human to human?

The followup part about equalizing the positive and negative and how that works is still confusing to me...

I will keep pondering and re reading the passages.

It'd be awesome if others can give more input as well BTW.
Tien

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 867
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The way swinging waves boomerang is because every human being is both a transmitter and a receiver.

How a person reacts in an emotion or feeling wise can either amplify or neutralize the swinging waves of others.

Walking into a room where people are happy and thrilled about something will cause good feelings and those who walk into the room may find themselves enjoying to be in the room ...this also amplifies positively.

It can also be that a person does not want these people to be happy, is jealous and envious and that creates/affects the positive into a negative. So those who were happy can sense or "feel" that this person does not share in their joy.

When a human being becomes cognizant of the Creation, begins to recognize the creational laws and recommendations and how to effectuate them - in other words, when the human being lives 'the spiritual life' then this human being knows or gathers wisdom on neutralizing or amplifying accordingly in a conscientious wise.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Getknowledge

Post Number: 190
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your response but I don't feel like I got the explanation I was looking for.

I don't think a person can throw a boomerang to another person. My question is strictly referring to the boomerang effect of the thoughts back to the thought-transmitter as stated in the book, it does speak in terms of good and evil thoughts and their attraction of the corresponding effects.

Billy was probably only using the attraction and repelling of the +/- pole of a magnet as an analogy, but there is still the equalizing aspect of the process, which is still peculiar to me.

Funny, your example reminds me of the time I walked into a room full of strangers, a room full of young males and testosterone during a Manny Pacquiao fight, and I received instant hostility, all I did was sit quietly in the corner, I was even called "gay" and labeled a "hater" at one point. It was a weird, unpleasant experience.
Tien

Indi

Post Number: 807
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Getknowledge

If you have a look at the back of 'The Psyche' book on pages 224-226, there are readers questions similar to yours, with answers.

I have other info I have gleaned over the years from other publications, that made it clear for me, but am not sure if these explanations really do clear up confusion completely.

Let us know if it helps.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Msmichelle

Post Number: 440
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tien, it appears you already have "an answer" in your head and you are seeking validation from "answers" provided to you.... in other words, You are looking to be Right about what you Think you understand about this question you are asking...IMO, Eddie's example makes sense to me however they are not making sense to you and that could be a matter of different Thinking processes
MsMichelle

Getknowledge

Post Number: 191
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi, thank you. I was trying to remember where I read that question but couldn't remember, somehow thought it was asked on this forum to Billy.

Regarding reader question No. 2 on page 226, what are some examples of positive/negative thoughts of the same substance in opposite polarity, I get the concept but can't visualize any clear examples of "a negative (unhealthy thought/substance) is sent out and returns as a positive (unhealthy thought/substance) but due to the fact that it returns as a positive polarity/thought power, it creates new food-stuff to enable evolution", and vice versa or as Christian put it, "good thoughts (in their "substance") are coming back as good thoughts (substance), but during their "flight/radiation" their polarity has changed to the opposite. This then gives/enables new "food stuff" for the consciousness to work with."
Tien

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 868
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

TMsmichelle,
Thanks for the kind words.

In all fairness I could be completely or perhaps partially mistaken in my understanding regarding swinging waves.

I would encourage anyone interested in deeply researching to at least study chapter 22 and 25 in the Goblet Of The Truth.
Salome,
Eddie

Getknowledge

Post Number: 192
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi, kindly share the info or sources that made the boomerang effect clear for you. Try me, even though I might need to see a video, diagram or picture. I feel like I'm close to a breakthrough or aha moment if I can better understand this.

MsMichelle and Eddie, hopefully my question reiterated in post #191 is better understood.

I try my best to understand where others come from in their shoes, and I ask for the same.

A little caveat about me, I didn't grow up with a mother and father who spoke English, as you can probably tell from my name, so my thought process is a little different. Words don't quite flow off my tongue compared to a native English speaker, it can be more strenuous to express myself and take more time to post because I have to re-edit, often I'd ask the mods to "post this one instead". And I'm sure there are still misunderstandings and I can come off harsh and be responded harshly.

Eddie, I will crack open the seal to the GoT and read those chapters (regarding swinging waves I take it). I've read the free PDF version but Michael Horn mixed up one of my orders and sent me a hard copy version and I decided to keep it, it's a huge book.
Tien

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 869
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge

I understand friend. Keep working at it until things make sense. Swinging waves need to be understood, because (for example) if our consciousness is negatively affected our own swinging waves can be useless and powerless to be of benefit to us. Because swinging waves aren't only reserved to affect or effect between people. They are also a personal evolution tool we can take advantage of if we possess the knowledge of its workings (functions).
Salome,
Eddie

Getknowledge

Post Number: 193
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, thanks for explaining to your best understanding I'm sure its fundamentally related however it doesn't specifically answer my (direct) question.

To anyone, that can answer my question, which is a followup question to the reader question regarding the boomerang effect at the back of the 'The Psyche' book on pages 224-226:

What is a positive (unhealthy thought/substance)? Example please or brief explanation.
Tien

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 778
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Genesis: Living in oneness with The Laws Of Sevenness

According to Billy’s book Genesis we must – through our consciousness - awaken the treasures of our spirit because only by identifying with our spiritual being we awaken an accord with the creational sevenness that exists in all nature and is the basis of all spiritual being.

Billy explains that the human being was once able “to read the creational laws” manifested in nature but that in our time human life has become completely non-spiritual – esp. through irrational teachings – and so we have lost this he lost this ability.
To regain it / to regain a “spiritual cognition” we should first establish the proper mood in our consciousness, Gemüt and psyche:

First and foremost we should meet our environment (fellow humans, animals, plants) with a sense of equality, reverence and respect. *)

Secondly we should – through our consciousness – take control of the sentiment that forms inside ourselves, in our consciousness, and “steer” it towards equality / equalised-ness.

Genesis *)
136. Therefore, you must learn to control your feelings, thoughts and fine-spiritual perceptions, and to steer them , as circumstances require, with the appropriate strength, towards the appropriate side.
137. However, you must also learn to generate them consciously and to work with them.
138. In this way you learn to develop yourself in concert with the outside world according to the given Laws of the Sevenness.

My insight:
By truthfully judging our inner sentiments we may sometimes find ourselves “overdoing or underdoing”.
If so, we should make it a habit to immediately “counter- steer” by consciously creating a “balancing thought/word/action”.
This will not only lead us to be in harmony with the “equalised-ness” of universal life.
It will lead us as well to the self awareness of being the creator of our life.

Salome,
Bill

*)
Genesis p.95
136. Daher musst du lernen, deine Gefühle, Gedanken und Empfin-dungen zu kontrollieren und sie je nach Bedarf nach der er-forderlichen Stärke und Seite zu steuern.
137. Du musst aber auch lernen, sie bewusst zu zeugen und mit ihnen zu arbeiten.
138. Dadurch lernst du, dich mit der Aussenwelt zusammen zu entwickeln nach den gegebenen Gesetzen der Siebenheit.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 779
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Genesis: Respect and Honour Versus Worship

We should not confuse our sentiment of honour and respect for our fellow beings with worship:
i.e. we should not look to an outside being with a shyness which debases our own dignity, which enslaves us and prevents us from constructive criticism: Such worship is wrong. Since time immemorial it led to humility, dependence, enslavement and suffering.

A propos "A sentiment of worship "hinders" the “worshipper” to criticise the worshipped person:

Instead our mood should be based on mutual respect and recognition, there should be a sentiment of equality between the observer and the observed.
We should view the fellow being as being on his path towards evolution - just as we ourselves are on our path towards evolution.

With this insight we may - if necessary and just – criticize our fellow human being.
But it should come from a loving heart based on a sentiment of truth and good-will:
Our criticism should never be debasing/derogatory, or judgmental, but built on the knowledge that all universal beings deserve equal respect. **)

Genesis p. 90 *)
94. “Thus, thereby anything and everything has the right to live, so also the good and the bad [evil], which fulfil their mission as evolutionary factors, so that the venerability bears witness to the right to live, created by the will of the Creation.
95. Thus, the logic says that anything and everything in the universe has been created in universal love and serves a particular purpose, therefore it is venerable and must be esteemed in reverence/respect (honour, deference, veneration, venerability), for nothing in the universe has been created without it being assigned to a particular mission.

This discerning and respectful mood should become – a permanent feature/rule - for our inner and outer expression of life, for our consciousness, thoughts, Gemüt and psyche.

My Conclusion:
Criticism should come out of a loving heart that wants to assist that part of us that we call our "environment".
The objective of our criticism should thus be the same as the objective of all our actions and thoughts:
It should inspire - in us and others - to live with a view of universal oneness, universal balance - in harmony with the universal swinging wave.**)

Salome,

Bill

*)

(NB: My translation above may contain errors)
94. Also ist dadurch auch alles und jedes lebensberechtigt, so auch
das Gute und das Böse, die als Evolutionsfaktoren ihre Mission erfüllen, so die Ehrwürdigkeit von der Lebensberechtigung zeugt, erschaffen durch den Willen der Schöpfung.
95. Also besagt die Logik, dass alles und jedes im Universum in universeller Liebe kreiert wurde und einem bestimmten Zweck dient, folglich es ehrwürdig ist und in Ehrfurcht (Ehrung, Ehrerbietung, Ehrwürdigung, Ehrwürdigkeit) geachtet werden muss,
denn nichts ist im Universum erschaffen, ohne dass es einer bestimmten Mission eingeordnet wäre.

----------------------

**)
Genesis highlights the fact that most criticism in our world today (see MSM) is not based on such sentiments (Genesis p. 92 **))

105. The criticism is no longer aimed at [aligned to] the equalised-ness, so that it has (no longer) a respectful form.
106. As worship becomes submissiveness, so criticism becomes judgement and therefore a harming factor.

105. Die Kritik ist nicht mehr ausgerichtet nach der Ausgeglichenheit, folglich sei keine ehrfürchtige Form mehr aufweist.
106. Wie Verehrung zur Demut wird, so wird Kritik zum Urteil und somit zu einem Schadensfaktor.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 870
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 10:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see I forgot to include chapter 28 in addition to chapter 22 and 25 in the Goblet Of The Truth in regards to swinging waves and the psyche.
Salome,
Eddie

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 780
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Universal Swinging Wave

If we - consciously and continuously - “steer” our thoughts and feelings towards the “spirit that created creation”, i.e. towards the universal equalised-ness and deep respect of all creation *) and the laws on which it is based, we will as well live with a sense of universal harmony and universal creativity.

To me it means to perceive life with a sense of universal oneness.

That is to say the sevenness that is the oneness of …
1) Universal-BEING
2) Universal-law
3) Universal-Gemüt
4) Universal-love
5) Universal-power
6) Universal-time
7) Universal-creation …
(this is the “time-unlimited” oneness underlying the sevenennes of the universal consciousness)

… which is – in a time limited way – reflected in the creations of the material world (oneness of the sevenness that underlies all material creation in our universe) :

1) Becoming and passing away
2) Law-following
3) Consciousness development
4) Love-life
5) Power-evolution
6) Temporality
7) Material creation.

IMO:
Our life is a like a temporary façade in a theatrical play. Behind this temporary being lies the eternal being of universal life from which it originates.
This spiritual origin, the oneness of the sevenness, this powerful rhythm of the universe, is the spirit of universal creation - the universal swinging wave.

Salome,

Bill

*)
Love is the true entity of all creation.

In view of Arus’, AH’s, Stalin’s etc. barbarous, destructive volitions, thoughts and deeds we may find it hard to "venerate all creation equally".
But we should always see us and our co-creations on their total path of evolution.
That, over a long time span, the "creators of mistakes", are lead onto a path to balance their massive wrong, by an equal measure of positive creativity:
That our true and full respect of “all” creation can only arise if we see our world with a more universal view - the view of the timeless oneness and spirituality that underlies all creation.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page