Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

"49 Questions"

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "49 Questions" « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Older MessagesSavio12 04-08-01  09:13 am
Archive through September 15, 2004Edward23 09-15-04  05:42 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 503
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, I posted this question a very long time ago and noone ever answered to my satisfaction so I will repost it again:

In 49 Questions, what are the "seven Realms of Magic" that are mentioned? Please help me if you can. Thanks very much. -Thomas

Adysor

Post Number: 106
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Should better ask Billy about this...
Adrian.

Thomas

Post Number: 505
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adrian I have a BAZILLION questions for Mr Meier and that one does not take precendence(spelling?) thus I posted my question here. Since I have limited time and opportunity to post questions directly to BEAM, I choose ones that are a priority to me.

Indi

Post Number: 251
Posted on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas
I will take a stab at this one for you.
The reference in the booklet is 'Wissenwertes No. 3'.

On looking through that publication, there is a paper written by Barbara Harnisch called:

"Die sieben Mächte der Psychebildung".

Seeing that 'magic' is really the use of ones consciousness powers, then it is highly likely that what that title you mentioned refers to is as described within Barbara's article as the 7 main factors or influences in human existence that affect the development or state of the psyche:

1. Liebe
2. Musik-Gesang
3. Dichtung
4. Natur
5. Zufriedenheit
6. Licht
7. Frieden

However, I am only piecing it together and could be mistaken.

Robjna

Thomas

Post Number: 507
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello and thanks Robjna. I considered that but wasn't sure since BEAM said in the book "Light Years" that magic means nothing more than power using in reference to the consciousness powers I assumed. It was for that reason that I thought he may have been referencing something other that the 7 psyche factors you cited. You may well be correct though since the stories are often or always just metaphors for something else which really does exist in reality.

Thanks again for the response and I hope you and your family are all well (and your bird too!).
Thomas

Indi

Post Number: 546
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a table of contents I typed up for the booklet '49 Questions' available from the Figu shops Switzerland for those in Europe, or from Figu shop USA for those in the US:
http://us.figu.org/portal/Products/tabid/88/CategoryID/2/ProductID/5/PageIndex/2/Default.aspx

Robyn

49 QUESTIONS
1. Does extraterrestrial life exist? P.2
2. Why and for what purpose do extraterrestrial human beings come to Earth? P.3
3. Why do the extraterrestrials not show themselves to the general public, and why cannot every human being have con¬tact with them? P.3
4. Dreams-are they merely passing fancies? P.6
5. Why do we live? What is the purpose and meaning of life? P.6
6. Is there life after death? P.7
7. Where do we terrestrials come from? P.7
8. Is there such a thing as `secret sciences' for the initiated - and why? P.8
9. Do "wise men" still exist?
10. What does "OM" mean?
11. Why do religions exist- have they always existed and do we need them? P.9
12. "Knowing" or "Believing"? P.10
13. Is there such a thing as reincarnation?
14. Do animals also evolve?
15. What is meditation really; how does it help in everyday life? P.11
16. Why is the Earth overpopulated? P.12
17. Is there a god, a devil, or a hell?
18. Who was Jmmanuel (a.k.a. Jesus Christ)? Did he live? P.13
19. Why is the term "savior" only partially correct?
20. What is our psyche - what does it consist of? P.14
21. Does magic exist - and what is true about it? P.15
22. Why did wars exist and why do they continue to be fought?
23. World war III - can it be avoided? P.16
24. What can be done for Peace? The Clock Is Striking Twelve P.17
25. What can one do to counteract this prophetic catastrophe?
26. What active steps can I take to change and improve the earth?
27. What is love? The Law of Love P.18
28. Which sections of the bible are correct and why are the statements of the old prophets missing? P.19
29. Why must humans suffer?
30. How long have humans existed on Earth, and was Adam the first human being on our planet? P.20
31. What is valid about astrology?
32. What is Telepathy? P.21
33. Who was Jehovah?
34. What is hypnosis? Is it useful; is it dangerous? P.22
35. Is there such a thing as an astral body projection?
36. What teachings did Jmmanuel propagate?
37. Do angels exist?
38. What does anti-logos" mean? P.23
39. What is truth of the spirit? P.24
40. What are the special circumstances surrounding the Cheops pyramid in Egypt? P.25
41. Native Americans ask: Why do the white people need a book on religion? (Bible, Koran and others)
42. What is homosexuality and how does it come about? P.26
43. What does the future hold? P.27
44. What is mysticism? P.28
45. Why is there so much crime ... capital punishment ... yes or no? P.29
46. Is there a difference between Creation and creator? P.30
47. What is a prophecy, what is a prediction?
48. Who created the "Ten Commandments"? P.31
49. Why is Creation worthy of veneration? P.32

Teesoft

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pls where can i find the 49 q here on the internet or do i have to buy it online on figu shop?
Salome!

Teesoft, it seems to only be available from the shop in Switzerland:

http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?cPath=63_51_53&products_id=187

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on January 24, 2011)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 356
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a few of these available. Write me at:

michael@theyfly.com

Markcampbell

Post Number: 600
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fast , reliable service at Theyfly.com !

*wink

please discard previous version of my typo-post.Thanks.

Matt

Post Number: 159
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark, i agree!

No offence to Figu but its far easier buying things from theyfly.com

Msmichelle

Post Number: 18
Posted on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn, have you ever considered getting permission to sell some of FIGU especially Billy's books on your website???Even some of his German material?? In other words, become his distributor too??

Joe

Post Number: 156
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt From Page 22

Voice of the Aquarian Time
#35, World War III

Many of today’s so-called clairvoyants or soothsayers (wanna-be’s!) claim that a third world war is now no longer anticipated. However, these statements are not based on the truth. They are merely claims to cloak the limitless fears of those who generate these statements. In statements predicting that a third world inferno will not occur, there also lies considerable cowardice, for their perpetrators do not wish to be confronted with the existing facts — for reasons of cowardice. Let it be said: WORLD WAR III will certainly come. WORLD WAR III will occur as surely as a priest says “Amen” at the end of a cult religion’s prayer. This third world war inferno can no longer be averted, and a great portion of the blame must rest with the religious cults.

End of excerpt.

Billy did mention the year 2011 as a possibility for a third world war. Does this mean that a third world war can't be avoided and maybe at the most can only be delayed?

Joe

Post Number: 157
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from page 36

“The AIDS epidemic is transmitted in the same manner as all other dangerous sexually transmitted diseases, namely, only through direct contact, sexual acts in particular, through kissing and open wounds; but also through indirect contacts such as droplets of saliva and the like. The claim is incorrect that the pathogens of this epidemic cling to various materials such as toilet bowls, glasses and towels, where they supposedly remain active and then infect other individuals.” The AIDS pathogens react in the identical manner as the viruses of other sexually transmitted diseases.

End of excerpt.

Does this mean that our scientists and researchers are mistaken when they claim that the AIDS virus can't spread through kissing and saliva?

Memo00

Post Number: 498
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe

The third world war is only a possibility, Billy has said that in a way it has already begun with all the terrible things happening worldwide, but if the violence will escalate to an open war, with nuclear weapons and all, depends on our actions.

About the AIDS

It may not be impossible but it must be very rare. I have read that the risk is minimum and that there are no statics regarding this kind of transmission.

To transmit AIDS through the saliva most probably the sick person must have some sort of wound (bleeding gums, open sores) and kiss another person with a wound. I imagine other factors must be present like a weakened immune system.

Anyway the solution is very simple: don´t kiss or have sex with strangers. Maybe you will not caught HIV but there is also Herpes and Papilloma which are veeeery common.

Salome

Mahigitam

Post Number: 432
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

49 Questions:
Is there a god, a devil or a hell?

The Psyche, pg 52, 53
"The word 'god' is merely the ancient term from an equally ancient language of alien people whose existence and language could not reliably proven until 1973 and again in 1994......"

What language is Billy talking about ? Has it been proven in 1973 or 1994 ?
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Edward

Post Number: 2241
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mihigitam...

I will just pitch a ball, so to speak...

I would think, it may be referring to the German language?

With the knowledge that the German language comes the closest to the ancient
Lyrian/Vegan language. And, perhaps the years are the years which are related
to Billy making this 'similarity' known?

Edward.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page